Sport Management Review
2011, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 153-166 Consumer Attitudes toward Responsible Entities in Sport (CARES): Scale development and model testing
by Walker, Matthew & Heere, Bob
- 167-175 Salary distribution and team performance in Major League Baseball
by Annala, Christopher N. & Winfree, Jason
- 176-187 A comparison of the college selection process for international and domestic student-athletes at NCAA Division I universities
by Popp, Nels & Pierce, David & Hums, Mary A.
- 188-201 Scarcity of resources in German non-profit sport clubs
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph
- 202-219 An examination of environmental forces driving change and stakeholder responses in a Football Championship Subdivision athletic department
by Welty Peachey, Jon & Bruening, Jennifer
2011, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-12 Hostile takeover or joint venture: Connections between institutional theory and sport management research
by Washington, Marvin & Patterson, Karen D.W.
- 13-24 Service quality at sporting events: Is aesthetic quality a missing dimension?
by Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D.
- 25-32 The Kia Amateur Australian Open: Lessons for sponsor activation and event management
by Fairley, Sheranne & Tyler, B. David
- 33-41 Attitude toward advertising through sport: A theoretical framework
by Pyun, Do Young & James, Jeffrey D.
- 42-53 Segmenting sport spectators: Construction and preliminary validation of the Sporting Event Experience Search (SEES) scale
by Bouchet, Patrick & Bodet, Guillaume & Bernache-Assollant, Iouri & Kada, Faycel
- 54-63 The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy
by Lee, Jeoung-Hak & Kim, Hyun-Duck & Ko, Yong Jae & Sagas, Michael
- 64-78 An importance-performance analysis of media activities associated with WNBA game consumption
by Zhang, James J. & Lam, Eddie T.C. & Cianfrone, Beth A. & Zapalac, Ryan K. & Holland, Stephen & Williamson, Debbie P.
- 79-88 Change and isomorphism--A case study of translation processes in a Norwegian sport club
by Skille, Eivind Å.
- 89-101 Consumer values versus perceived product attributes: Relationships among items from the MVS, PRS, and PERVAL scales
by Lee, Donghun & Trail, Galen T. & Kwon, Hyungil H. & Anderson, Dean F.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 307-312 Managing ethnocultural and 'racial' diversity in sport: Obstacles and opportunities
by Adair, Daryl & Taylor, Tracy & Darcy, Simon
- 313-330 Ganma theory and third-sector sport-development programmes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth: Implications for sports management
by Thomson, Alana & Darcy, Simon & Pearce, Sonya
- 331-344 Maori feminism and sport leadership: Exploring Maori women's experiences
by Palmer, Farah R. & Masters, Tina M.
- 345-354 Experiences of volunteering in sport: Views from Aboriginal individuals
by Hoeber, Larena
- 355-367 The myth of a 'fair go': Barriers to sport and recreational participation among Indian and other ethnic minority women in Australia
by Sawrikar, Pooja & Muir, Kristy
- 368-381 Understanding a culture of diversity through frameworks of power and change
by Doherty, Alison & Fink, Janet & Inglis, Sue & Pastore, Donna
- 382-394 Perspectives of mentoring: The Black female student-athlete
by Carter, Akilah R. & Hart, Algerian
- 395-406 Understanding the under-representation of African American coaches: A multilevel perspective
by Cunningham, George B.
- 407-420 Navigating barriers: A qualitative examination of the under-representation of Black females as head coaches in collegiate basketball
by Borland, John F. & Bruening, Jennifer E.
- 421-434 Sport as a vehicle for socialization and maintenance of cultural identity: International students attending American universities
by Allen, James T. & Drane, Dan D. & Byon, Kevin K. & Mohn, Richard S.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 181-197 Contextual influences and athlete attitudes to drugs in sport
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Stewart, Bob & Oliver-Bennetts, Sunny & McDonald, Sharyn & Ingerson, Lynley & Anderson, Alastair & Dickson, Geoff & Emery, Paul & Graetz, Fiona
- 198-213 Toward an integrated framework of corporate social responsibility, responsiveness, and citizenship in sport
by Walker, Matthew & Parent, Milena M.
- 214-224 Are sports club members big spenders?: Findings from sport specific analyses in Germany
by Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph & Pawlowski, Tim
- 225-234 The effects of service provider employment status and service quality exchange on perceived organizational image and purchase intention
by Kim, May & Trail, Galen T.
- 235-254 Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship
by Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David
- 255-268 Stakeholder influence strategies in bidding for a professional sport franchise license
by Heffernan, Jackie & O'Brien, Danny
- 269-282 Establishing a successful physical activity program to recruit and retain women
by Hanlon, Clare & Morris, Tony & Nabbs, Susan
- 283-295 An examination of athletic alumni giving behavior: Development of the Former Student-Athlete Donor Constraint Scale
by Shapiro, Stephen L. & Giannoulakis, Chrysostomos & Drayer, Joris & Wang, Chien-Hsin
- 296-304 Communicating the need for a new field of dreams: If we don't rebuild it will they go?
by Phelps, Sean
2010, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 91-105 Organizational justice in sport
by Mahony, Daniel F. & Hums, Mary A. & Andrew, Damon P.S. & Dittmore, Stephen W.
- 106-117 The influence of organizational culture on job satisfaction and intention to leave
by MacIntosh, Eric W. & Doherty, Alison
- 118-128 The roles and responsibilities of a change agent in sport event development projects
by Schulenkorf, Nico
- 129-141 The effects of fantasy football participation on NFL consumption: A qualitative analysis
by Drayer, Joris & Shapiro, Stephen L. & Dwyer, Brendan & Morse, Alan L. & White, Joel
- 142-157 Dimensions of general market demand associated with professional team sports: Development of a scale
by Byon, Kevin K. & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P.
- 158-170 Past, present, future major sport event management practice: The practitioner perspective
by Emery, Paul
- 171-178 Sport stadia governance
by Hoye, Russell & Nicholson, Matthew
2010, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-13 The special features of sport: A critical revisit
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Stewart, Bob
- 14-24 A call for more mixed methods in sport management research
by Rudd, Andy & Johnson, R. Burke
- 25-38 Modification of the Volunteer Functions Inventory for application in youth sports
by Kim, May & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Dan
- 39-49 Establishing legitimacy in the secondary ticket market: A case study of an NFL market
by Drayer, Joris & Martin, Nathan T.
- 50-64 Asymmetries in scheduling slots and game-day revenues: An example from the Australian Football League
by Jakee, Keith & Kenneally, Martin & Mitchell, Hamish
- 65-81 Hoopfest: Using longitudinal economic impact data to assess the success of a strategic reorientation
by Bozman, Carl S. & Kurpis, Lada V. & Frye, Chris
2009, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 199-201 Introduction to gender and sport management special issue: Challenges and changes
by Fullagar, Simone & Toohey, Kristine
- 202-216 Gender policy and organizational change: A contextual approach
by Skirstad, Berit
- 217-228 The experiences of high performance women coaches: A case study of two Regional Sport Organisations
by Shaw, Sally & Allen, Justine B.
- 229-240 The impact of organisational factors on career pathways for female coaches
by Greenhill, Jeff & Auld, Chris & Cuskelly, Graham & Hooper, Sue
- 241-254 Elite athletes as mothers: Managing multiple identities
by Palmer, Farah R. & Leberman, Sarah I.
- 255-262 Sport management, gender and the 'bigger picture': Challenging changes in Higher Education--A partial auto/ethnographical account
by Humberstone, Barbara
2009, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 113-136 Explaining international sporting success: An international comparison of elite sport systems and policies in six countries
by De Bosscher, Veerle & De Knop, Paul & van Bottenburg, Maarten & Shibli, Simon & Bingham, Jerry
- 137-148 Australian Elite Athlete Development: An Organisational Perspective
by Sotiriadou, Kalliopi (Popi) & Shilbury, David
- 149-166 Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Taekwondo Schools in North America: Development of a Scale
by Kim, Min Kil & Zhang, James J. & Ko, Yong Jae
- 167-184 Understanding Leadership in Major Sporting Events: The Case of the 2005 World Aquatics Championships
by Parent, Milena M. & Olver, Denise & Séguin, Benoit
- 185-192 The practice of brand extension through licensing: The Spalding challenge
by Cobbs, Joe & McKelvey, Stephen
- 193-198 The practice of brand extension through licensing: The Spalding Challenge: Teaching note and overview for use in class
by Cobbs, Joe & McKelvey, Stephen
2009, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 57-65 A paradox of sport management and physical activity interventions
by Henderson, Karla A.
- 66-78 A comparison between mainstream and action sport industries in Australia: A case study of the skateboarding cluster
by Kellett, Pamm & Russell, Roslyn
- 79-90 "Everyone rolls up their sleeves and mucks in": Exploring volunteers' motivation and experiences of the motivational climate of a sporting event
by Allen, Justine B. & Shaw, Sally
- 91-100 Board roles in organisations with a dual board system: Empirical evidence from Taiwanese nonprofit sport organisations
by Yeh, Chien Mu & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell
- 101-109 Team power3: Building the market for a multisport organization
by Smith, Brianna
- 110-112 Team power3: Building the Market for a multisport organization
by Smith, Brianna
2009, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 3-14 The Maintenance of Masculinity Among the Stakeholders of Sport
by Anderson, Eric D.
- 15-25 Starting with a clean slate: An analysis of member identification with a new sports team
by Lock, Daniel & Darcy, Simon & Taylor, Tracy
- 26-33 "It was all 'smile for Dunedin!"': Event Volunteer Experiences at the 2006 New Zealand Masters Games
by Shaw, Sally
- 34-48 From Their Perspective: A Qualitative Examination of Physical Activity and Sport Programming for Working Mothers
by Dixon, Marlene A.
- 49-56 A Personnel Management Case Study in a Canadian National Sport Organisation
by Todd, Samuel Y. & Andrew, Damon P.S. & Sowieta, Sara E.
2008, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 217-223 Sport Development. Systems, Policies and Pathways: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Shilbury, David & Popi Sotiriadou, Kalliopi & Christine Green, B.
- 225-251 Policy, Politics and Path Dependency: Sport Development in Australia and Finland
by Green, Mick & Collins, Shane
- 253-275 Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities
by Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui
- 277-307 Determinants of Sport Participation Among Canadian Adolescents
by Berger, Ida E. & O'Reilly, Norman & Parent, Milena M. & Séguin, Benoit & Hernandez, Tony
- 309-330 Fan Development Strategy: The Austin Wranglers' Game Plan
by Warner, Stacy & Chalip, Laurence & Woolf, Jules
2008, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 123-147 Value Congruence in a Canadian Nonprofit Sport Organisation: A Case Study
by Hamm, Shannon & MacLean, Joanne & Kikulis, Lisa & Thibault, Lucie
- 149-163 The Impact of Sport Management Students' Perceptions of Study Abroad Programs on Their Intentions to Study Abroad
by Jones, Gregory C. & Cunningham, George B.
- 165-192 Effective Public Service Advertisements to Attract Volunteers for the Special Olympics: An Elaboration Likelihood Perspective
by Park, Meungguk & Turner, Brian A. & Pastore, Donna L.
- 193-214 Assessment of Services Provided to NCAA Division I Athletes: Development of a Model and Instrument
by Jae Ko, Yong & Durrant, Sue M. & Mangiantini, John
2008, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-20 Winning Does Matter: Patterns in Private Giving to Athletic and Academic Programs at NCAA Division I-AA and I-AAA Institutions
by Stinson, Jeffrey L. & Howard, Dennis R.
- 21-50 Understanding the Changing Nature of Sports Organisations in Transforming Societies
by Girginov, Vassil & Sandanski, Ivan
- 51-75 Competitive Advantage in the Health and Fitness Industry: Developing Service Bundles
by Woolf, Jules
- 77-91 Examining Sport Management Programs in the United States
by Floyd Jones, D. & Brooks, Dana D. & Mak, Jennifer Y.
- 93-120 Developing a Sport Museum: The Case of Tennis Australia and the Tennis Heritage Collection
by Kellett, Pamm & Hede, Anne-Marie
2007, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 209-229 Umpire Participation: Is Abuse Really the Issue?
by Kellett, Pamm & Shilbury, David
- 231-252 The Effect of Web Cohesion, Web Commitment, and Attitude toward the Website on Intentions to Use NFL Teams' Websites
by Jae Seo, Won & Christine Green, B. & Jae Ko, Yong & Lee, Seunghwan & Schenewark, Jarrod
- 253-278 A Sport Commitment Model Perspective on Adult Tennis Players' Participation Frequency and Purchase Intention
by Casper, Jonathan M. & Gray, Dianna P. & Babkes Stellino, Megan
- 279-305 Moral Codes, Moral Tensions and Hiding behind the Rules: A Snapshot of Athletic Administrators' Practical Morality
by Kihl, Lisa
- 307-323 "Yes, Prime Minister" and the Dilemmas of Sport Policy
by Jackson, Steven J. & Sam, Michael P.
2007, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 125-131 Sport Management Education: Teaching and Learning for the Future
by Skinner, James & Gilbert, Keith
- 133-158 Critical and Ethical Thinking in Sport Management: Philosophical Rationales and Examples of Methods
by Zakus, Dwight H. & Malloy, David Cruise & Edwards, Allan
- 159-175 Contemporary Developments in Sport Pedagogy and their Implications for Sport Management Education
by Light, Richard & Dixon, Marlene A.
- 177-189 The Role of Sport Economics in the Sport Management Curriculum
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Maxcy, Joel
- 191-208 eLearning and Sport Management: Hyperpedagogy Possibilities
by Edwards, Allan & Finger, Glenn
2007, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-30 Professional Teams as Leverageable Assets: Strategic Creation of Community Value
by Sparvero, Emily & Chalip, Laurence
- 31-44 Assessing Sport Management Journals: A Multi-Dimensional Examination
by Shilbury, David & Rentschler, Ruth
- 45-64 Extending the Scope of Organisational Culture: The External Perception of an Internal Phenomenon
by MacIntosh, Eric & Doherty, Alison
- 65-91 Stepping Outside the Lines: Developing a Multi-dimensional Team Identity Scale Based on Social Identity Theory
by Heere, Bob & James, Jeffrey D.
- 93-96 Expanding on Success: Volunteer Management at the Midwest Tennis Classic
by Costa, Carla
- 97-123 Building on Success: Volunteer Management at the Midwest Tennis Classic
by Daprano, Corinne M. & Costa, Carla A. & Titlebaum, Peter J.
2006, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 203-228 "It basically is a fairly loose arrangement ... and that works out fine, really." Analysing the Dynamics of an Interorganisational Partnership
by Shaw, Sally & Allen, Justine B.
- 229-251 Exploring Human Resource Management Practices in Nonprofit Sport Organisations
by Taylor, Tracy & McGraw, Peter
- 253-270 Examining the Relationships among Coping with Change, Demographic Dissimilarity and Championing Behaviour
by Cunningham, George B.
- 271-316 Reviewing Organisational Structure and Governance: The Australian Touch Association
by Shilbury, David & Kellett, Pamm
2006, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 105-109 Sport Volunteerism: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Doherty, Alison
- 111-139 Dropping Out: Why Male and Female Leaders in German Sports Federations Break Off Their Careers
by Pfister, Gertrud & Radtke, Sabine
- 141-163 Volunteer Management Practices and Volunteer Retention: A Human Resource Management Approach
by Cuskelly, Graham & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell & Darcy, Simon
- 165-182 Reconsidering the Role of Training in Event Volunteers' Satisfaction
by Costa, Carla A. & Chalip, Laurence & Christine Green, B. & Simes, Caet
- 183-201 Perceptions of Role Ambiguity by Chairpersons and Executive Directors in Queensland Sporting Organisations
by Schulz, John & Auld, Christopher
2006, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-23 Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships
by Cousens, Laura & Babiak, Kathy & Bradish, Cheri L.
- 25-47 Creating Sustainable Mega Event Impacts: Networking and Relationship Development through Pre-Event Training
by O'Brien, Danny & Gardiner, Sarah
- 49-78 Effects of Hosting a Sport Event on Destination Brand: A Test of Co-branding and Match-up Models
by Xing, Xiaoyan & Chalip, Laurence
- 79-103 Retaining Quality Workers: A Case Study of Work-Family Conflict
by Dixon, Marlene A. & Bruening, Jennifer E.
2005, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 195-225 The Role of the Board in Building Strategic Capability: Towards an Integrated Model of Sport Governance Research
by Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David & McDonald, Gael
- 227-253 Perspectives on Work-Family Conflict in Sport: An Integrated Approach
by Dixon, Marlene A. & Bruening, Jennifer E.
- 255-270 Are Multiple Points of Attachment Necessary to Predict Cognitive, Affective, Conative, or Behavioral Loyalty?
by Kwon, Harry H. & Trail, Galen T. & Anderson, Dean S.
- 271-296 Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Pre-season Training: Development of a Scale for Major League Baseball Spring Training
by Braunstein, Jessica R. & Zhang, James J. & Trail, Galen T. & Gibson, Heather J.
2005, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 89-93 Professional Sport in Australia and New Zealand: An Introduction to the Special Issue
by Hoye, Russell
- 95-117 The Australian Football League's Recent Progress: A Study In Cartel Conduct And Monopoly Power
by Stewart, Bob & Nicholson, Matthew & Dickson, Geoff
- 119-143 Comparing Competitive Balance in Australian Sports Leagues: Does a Salary Cap and Player Draft Measure Up?
by Booth, Ross
- 145-165 League Expansion and Interorganisational Power
by Dickson, Geoff & Arnold, Trevor & Chalip, Laurence
- 167-193 Determining the Professional Sport Broadcasting Landscape: An Australian Football Club Perspective
by Turner, Paul & Shilbury, David
2005, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-17 A Transaction Cost Approach to Sport Sponsorship
by Sam, Michael P. & Batty, Richard & Dean, Rebecca G.K.
- 19-41 Facility Age and Attendance in Major League Baseball
by McEvoy, Chad D. & Nagel, Mark S. & DeSchriver, Timothy D. & Brown, Matthew T.
- 43-67 Centrifugal Social Forces in a Youth Sport League
by Chalip, Laurence & Philip Scott, E.
- 69-88 The Feasibility of Single-Item Measures in Sport Loyalty Research
by Kwon, Hyungil & Trail, Galen
2004, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 109-132 What Do We Expect? An Examination of Perceived Committee Norms in Non-profit Sport Organisations
by Doherty, Alison & Patterson, Michelle & Van Bussel, Michael
- 133-165 Mapping Cultural Dimensions in Australian Sporting Organisations
by Smith, Aaron C.T. & Shilbury, David
- 167-192 Motives and Points of Attachment of Professional Golf Spectators
by Robinson, Matthew J. & Trail, Galen T. & Kwon, Hyungil
- 193-210 The Growth in Marketing Alliances between US Professional Sport and Legalised Gambling Entities: Are We Putting Sport Consumers at Risk?
by McKelvey, Stephen M.
2004, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-26 The Fan Attitude Network (FAN) Model: Exploring Attitude Formation and Change among Sport Consumers
by Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D.
- 27-56 The Internet and Competitive Advantage: A Study of Australia's Four Premier Professional Sporting Leagues
by Evans, Daniel M. & Smith, Aaron C.T.
- 57-77 Quality Management in Sports Clubs
by De Knop, Paul & Hoecke, Jo Van & De Bosscher, Veerle
- 79-102 Finding a Home Market: Franchise Ownership in the Canadian Hockey League
by Duquette, Gregory H. & Mason, Daniel S.
2003, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 105-125 Paying for Professionalism: Industrial Relations in Australian Rugby Union
by Dabscheck, Braham
- 127-145 The Theory of Planned Behaviour and Intentions to Attend a Sport Event
by Cunningham, George B. & Kwon, Hyungil
- 147-168 Managing Employee Diversity: Perceived Practices and Organisational Outcomes in NCAA Division III Athletic Departments
by Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L. & Riemer, Harold A.
- 169-184 Players, Clubs, Events and the Trade Practices Act: A Primer for Sporting Clubs
by Clarke, Philip H. & Clarke, Julie
2003, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-31 Understanding Consumer Support: Extending the Sport Interest Inventory (SII) to Examine Individual Differences among Women's Professional Sport Consumers
by Funk, Daniel C. & Ridinger, Lynn L. & Moorman, Anita M.
- 33-52 Incentive Regulation and Efficiency in Sport Organisational Training Activities
by Barros, Carlos P.
- 53-73 Board-Executive Relationships within Voluntary Sport Organisations
by Hoye, Russell & Cuskelly, Graham
- 75-99 Resource Allocation in a Public High School Athletic Department
by Dixon, Marlene A.
2002, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 99-128 The Sport Spectator Satisfaction Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Satisfaction of Spectators
by Van Leeuwen, Linda & Quick, Shayne & Daniel, Kerry
- 129-148 Assessing the Influence of the Physical Sports Facility on Customer Satisfaction within the Context of the Service Experience
by Greenwell, T. Christopher & Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L.
- 149-178 An Investigation of the Relationship Between Parents' Causal Attributions of Youth Soccer Dropout, Time in Soccer Organisation, Affect Towards Soccer and Soccer Organisation, and Post-Soccer Dropout Behaviour
by Ferreira, Mauricio & Armstrong, Ketra L.
- 179-200 Positioning a Youth Sport Camp: A Brand-Mapping Exercise
by Christine Green, B. & Muller, Thomas E.
2002, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-24 Motivational Factors Influencing the Behaviour of J. League Spectators
by Mahony, Daniel F. & Nakazawa, Makoto & Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D. & Gladden, James M.
- 25-43 The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre
by Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary
- 45-68 Web-Based Instruction in Sport Management
by Bennett, Greg
- 69-94 Organisational Design and the Post-Season Controversy in the New England Small College Athletic Conference
by Covell, Dan
2001, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 119-150 The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport
by Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff
- 151-163 Burnout Among Greek Sport Centre Employees
by Koustelios, Athanasios
- 165-191 Industry Factors and the Changing Dynamics of the Player-Agent Relationship in Professional Ice Hockey
by Mason, Daniel S. & Slack, Trevor
- 193-219 Enhancing Sport Marketing through Cultural and Arts Programs: Lessons from the Sydney 2000 Olympic Arts Festivals
by García, Beatriz
- 221-239 Marketing for Participation, Managing for Success: The Louisville Racquet Club
by Kellett, Pamm & Fielding, Larry
2001, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-19 Leveraging Subculture and Identity to Promote Sport Events
by Christine Green, B.
- 21-45 A Framework for the Analysis of Strategic Approaches Employed by Non-profit Sport Organisations in Seeking Corporate Sponsorship
by Berrett, Tim & Slack, Trevor
- 47-63 Isomorphism in NCAA Athletic Departments: The Use of Competing Theories and Advancement of Theory
by Cunningham, George B. & Ashley, Frank B.
- 65-86 Organisational Commitment as a Predictor of Committee Member Turnover among Volunteer Sport Administrators: Results of a Time-Lagged Study
by Cuskelly, Graham & Boag, Alistair
- 89-114 Collective Bargaining Simulation: The Federal Football League versus the National Association of Professional Footballers
by Gahan, Peter G. & Macdonald, Robert D.
2000, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 125-144 Contemporary Attitude Theory in Sport: Theoretical Considerations and Implications
by Funk, Daniel C. & Haugtvedt, Curtis P. & Howard, Dennis R.
- 145-162 Repeat Attendance as a Function of Involvement, Loyalty, and the Sportscape Across Three Football Contexts
by Hill, Brad & Christine Green, B.
- 163-184 Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory
by McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R.
- 185-197 The U.S. Federal Tax Consequences of Athletic Scholarships: Is the Recipient an Employee?--Effect on Gross Income and Dependency Status
by Cermignano, Gregory P. & Hargadon, Joseph M.
- 199-221 Considering Future Sport Delivery Systems
by Shilbury, David
2000, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-22 Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services
by Chelladurai, Packianathan & Chang, Kyungro
- 23-46 Organisational Effectiveness of Hellenic National Sports Organisations: A Multiple Constituency Approach
by Papadimitriou, Dimitra & Taylor, Peter
- 47-70 Virtual Advertising: Legal Implications for Sport
by Turner, Paul & Cusumano, Sam
- 71-92 Emerging Issues in Olympic Sponsorship: Implications for Host Cities
by Brown, Graham
- 93-118 Marketing to Multiple Constituencies: Repositioning AUS-north
by Christine Green, B. & Gordon, Don
1999, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 115-132 Culture, Ethnicity, and Sport Management: A New Zealand Perspective
by Thomas, David R. & Dyall, Lorna
- 133-149 Floorball's Penetration of Australia: Rethinking the Nexus of Globalisation and Marketing
by Lai, Fong-Yi
- 150-171 Organisational Leadership: Lessons from Professional Coaches
by Kellett, Pamm
- 173-192 Amateurism to Professionalism: Modelling Organisational Change in Sporting Organisations
by Skinner, James & Stewart, Bob & Edwards, Allan
- 193-207 Creating a New Program: Active Ageing in Queensland
by Chalip, Laurence & Bray, Christopher & Logan, Jason
1999, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-23 Increasing the Focus on "Place" in the Marketing Mix for Facility Dependent Sport Services
by Westerbeek, Hans M. & Shilbury, David
- 24-42 Deinstitutionalising the Amateur Ethic: An Empirical Examination of Change in a Rugby Union Football Club
by O'Brien, Danny & Slack, Trevor
- 43-66 The Impact of Fan Attitudes on Intentions to Watch Professional Basketball Teams on Television
by Mahony, Daniel F. & Moorman, Anita M.
- 67-81 Reflective Practice in Sport Management
by Edwards, Allan
- 86-108 Great Expectations: From Port Adelaide to Port Power--A Club in Transition
by Shilbury, David & Hooper, Grant
1998, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-24 Managing Our Human Resources: A Review of Organisational Behaviour in Sport
by Doherty, Alison J.
- 25-43 Taxpayer Subsidies for Major Sporting Events
by Mules, Trevor
- 45-76 Sport Tourism: A Critical Analysis of Research
by Gibson, Heather J.
- 77-93 Skiing Australia: Reorganising for the Future
by Rowan, Jenni