Research in International Business and Finance
2011, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 296-307 Equity market integration in emerging Balkan markets
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Samitas, Aristeidis
- 308-328 Asset pricing and foreign exchange risk
by Apergis, Nicholas & Artikis, Panagiotis & Sorros, John
- 329-334 The dynamic interaction between volatility and returns in the US stock market using leveraged bootstrap simulations
by Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Irandoust, Manuchehr
- 335-344 Do ETFs provide effective international diversification?
by Huang, Mei-Yueh & Lin, Jun-Biao
- 345-356 Investor sentiment and calendar anomaly effects: A case study of the impact of Ramadan on Islamic Middle Eastern markets
by Al-Hajieh, Heitham & Redhead, Keith & Rodgers, Timothy
- 357-372 The internationalization of Chinese companies: Firm characteristics, industry effects and corporate governance
by Kling, Gerhard & Weitzel, Utz
2011, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 127-155 Exchange-rate volatility and industry trade between the U.S. and Malaysia
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah
- 156-168 Economic conditions and the motives for multiple open-market share buybacks
by Farrugia, Damien & Graham, Michael & Yawson, Alfred
- 169-182 The political economy of corporate governance in developing economies: The case of Bangladesh
by Haque, Faizul & Arun, Thankom & Kirkpatrick, Colin
- 183-194 Intraday trading volume and international spillover effects
by Hussain, Syed Mujahid
- 195-202 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in the presence of structural shifts: The case of Japan versus the USA
by Guzel, Adnan & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin
- 203-227 Comparative analysis on the effects of the Asian and global financial crises on precious metal markets
by Morales, Lucía & Andreosso-O'Callaghan, Bernadette
2011, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-10 GARCH modelling of banking integration in the Eurozone
by Alexandrou, George & Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Dasilas, Apostolos
- 11-25 Financial contagion: A local correlation analysis
by Inci, A. Can & Li, H.C. & McCarthy, Joseph
- 26-38 A productivity analysis of Central and Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables
by Kenjegalieva, Karligash A. & Simper, Richard
- 39-52 Foreign direct investment and trade: The case of Vietnam
by Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi
- 53-63 Global trends in real risk free rates
by He, Hui & Locke, Peter
- 64-74 Correlation dynamics in equity markets: evidence from India
by Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Bhaduri, Saumitra N.
- 75-87 21 years of international M&As and joint ventures by Italian medium-sized listed firms: Value creation or value destruction?
by Morresi, Ottorino & Pezzi, Alberto
- 88-103 Transition to the Euro and its impact on country portfolio diversification
by Smimou, K.
- 104-112 Does bancassurance add value for banks? - Evidence from mergers and acquisitions between European banks and insurance companies
by Chen, Zhian & Tan, Jianzhong
- 113-125 The effects of bank relationships on firm private debt restructuring: Evidence from an emerging market
by Huang, Jiang-Chuan & Huang, Chin-Sheng
2010, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 253-266 Market structure and microstructure, in international interest rate futures markets
by McGroarty, Frank & ap Gwilym, Owain & Thomas, Steve
- 267-283 A new value-weighted total return index for the Finnish stock market
by Nyberg, Peter & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 284-294 Efficiency tests of foreign exchange markets for four Asian Countries
by Chiang, Shu-Mei & Lee, Yen-Hsien & Su, Hsin-Mei & Tzou, Yi-Pin
- 295-314 Capital structure in an emerging stock market: The case of India
by Chakraborty, Indrani
- 315-328 Market discipline and the evaluation of Euro financial bonds--An empirical analysis
by Menz, Klaus-Michael
- 329-343 Intraday volatility and periodicity in the Malaysian stock returns
by Haniff, Mohd Nizal & Pok, Wee Ching
- 344-360 The under-pricing of IPOs in the Gulf cooperation council countries
by Al-Hassan, Abdullah & Delgado, Fernando & Omran, Mohammed
2010, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 103-112 Dynamic relationship between exchange rate and stock price: Evidence from China
by Zhao, Hua
- 113-122 Mean reversion in stock market prices: New evidence based on bull and bear markets
by Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L.A. & Gracia, Fernando Perez de
- 123-137 Belief updating, debt pricing and financial decisions under asymmetric information
by Xu, Ruxing & Li, Shenghong
- 138-145 Country risk and financial integration--A case study of South Africa
by Goldberg, Cathy S. & Veitch, John M.
- 146-157 Does volume help in predicting stock returns? An analysis of the Australian market
by Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee & Brooks, Robert D.
- 158-171 Testing for intraday interdependence and volatility spillover among the euro, the pound and the Swiss franc markets
by Kitamura, Yoshihiro
- 172-189 Firm-level analysis of the international diversification of small integrated stock markets: Ireland 1999-2007
by Berrill, Jenny
- 190-205 The effect of board composition on the informativeness and quality of annual earnings: Empirical evidence from Greece
by Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis E. & Asteriou, Dimitrios
- 206-222 Exposure to the world and trading-bloc risks: A multivariate capital asset pricing model
by Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Goh, Kim-Leng
- 223-234 Do private firm valuations contain incremental information content over routine analyst valuations?
by Gavious, Ilanit & Parmet, Yisrael
- 235-251 Stock market integration and volatility spillover: India and its major Asian counterparts
by Mukherjee, Kedar nath & Mishra, Ram Kumar
2010, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-14 Voluntary IAS 1 accounting disclosures prior to official IAS adoption: An empirical investigation of UK firms
by Iatridis, George & Valahi, Styliani
- 15-23 Testing for capital mobility: New evidence from a panel of G7 countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 24-38 Corporate performance, managerial ownership and endogeneity: A simultaneous equations analysis for the Athens stock exchange
by Drakos, A.A. & Bekiris, F.V.
- 39-61 The prediction of bank acquisition targets with discriminant and logit analyses: Methodological issues and empirical evidence
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Tanna, Sailesh
- 62-74 Model specification and IPO performance: New insights from Asia
by Moshirian, Fariborz & Ng, David & Wu, Eliza
- 75-81 Turn-of-the-month and intramonth effects in government bond markets: Is there a role for macroeconomic news?
by Jalonen, Einari & Vähämaa, Sami & Äijö, Janne
- 82-101 Intraday periodicity, calendar and announcement effects in Euro exchange rate volatility
by Evans, Kevin P. & Speight, Alan E.H.
2009, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 223-232 Are share prices still too high?
by McMillan, David G.
- 233-242 Financial constraints and continental business groups: Evidence from German Konzerns
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schaefer, Dorothea & Talavera, Oleksandr
- 243-256 International linkage of the Russian market and the Russian financial crisis: A multivariate GARCH analysis
by Saleem, Kashif
- 257-273 Investment bank reputation and shareholder wealth effects in mergers and acquisitions
by Schiereck, Dirk & Sigl-Grüb, Christof & Unverhau, Jan
- 274-292 The behavior of stock returns in the mining industry following the Iraq war
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 293-301 Test of the J-curve for the DR-CAFTA countries and policy implications
by Hsing, Yu
- 302-321 The current account and stock returns
by Kitamura, Yoshihiro
- 322-338 Random walk and efficiency tests in the Asia-Pacific foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the post-Asian currency crisis data
by Azad, A.S.M. Sohel
- 339-348 Financial markets and economic performances: Empirical evidence from five industrialized economies
by Colombage, Sisira R.N.
- 349-368 Explanatory factors of the inflation news impact on stock returns by sector: The Spanish case
by Díaz, Antonio & Jareño, Francisco
- 369-382 An empirical study of equity agency costs and internationalization: Evidence from Taiwanese firms
by Chiang, Yi-Chein & Ko, Chun-Lein
2009, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 117-119 Innovation and internationalisation
by Brennan, Louis
- 120-133 The role of knowledge in internationalization
by Brennan, L. & Garvey, D.
- 134-143 From collective learning to Silicon Valley replication: The limits to synergistic entrepreneurship in Sophia Antipolis
by Isaak, Robert
- 144-156 Innovative methods in assessing political risk for business internationalization
by Rios-Morales, Ruth & Gamberger, Dragan & Smuc, Tom & Azuaje, Francisco
- 157-168 Ireland's innovative governmental policies promoting internationalisation
by Rios-Morales, Ruth & Brennan, Louis
- 169-180 Internationalization, product development and performance outcomes: A comparative study of 10 countries
by Hong, Paul & Roh, James
- 181-192 A cultural perspective on innovation in international manufacturing
by Vecchi, Alessandra & Brennan, Louis
- 193-205 International innovation and strategic initiatives: A research agenda
by Keupp, Marcus M. & Gassmann, Oliver
- 206-222 Why do transnational approaches to international innovation fail?
by Keupp, Marcus Matthias & Gassmann, Oliver
2009, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-17 An empirical analysis of Mexican and US closed-end mutual fund IPOs
by Brau, James C. & Rodríguez, Javier
- 18-30 Mapping global money laundering trends: Lessons from the pace setters
by Vaithilingam, Santha & Nair, Mahendhiran
- 31-45 R&D intensity for innovative and adaptive purposes in overseas subsidiaries: Evidence from Japanese multinational enterprises
by Todo, Yasuyuki & Shimizutani, Satoshi
- 46-53 Dynamic linkages between the center and periphery in international stock markets
by Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Olgun, Hasan & Saracoglu, Bedriye
- 54-77 Determinants of bank efficiency during unstable macroeconomic environment: Empirical evidence from Malaysia
by Sufian, Fadzlan
- 78-89 Structural changes in foreign investors' trading behavior and the corresponding impact on Taiwan's stock market
by Lin, Cho-Min & Lee, Yen-Hsien & Chiu, Chien-Liang
- 90-106 International financial integration in Asian bond markets
by Vo, Xuan Vinh
- 107-116 Portfolio optimization with CVaR under VG process
by Yu, Jinping & Yang, Xiaofeng & Li, Shenghong
2008, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 247-266 Testing stock market linkages for Poland and Hungary: A multivariate GARCH approach
by Li, Hong & Majerowska, Ewa
- 267-283 Regime-switching volatility of six East Asian emerging markets
by Wang, Ping & Theobald, Mike
- 284-300 The choice of maturity and additional covenants in debt contracts: A panel data approach
by Correia, Maria do Rosário
- 301-318 Estimating the technical and scale efficiency of Greek commercial banks: The impact of credit risk, off-balance sheet activities, and international operations
by Pasiouras, Fotios
- 319-324 Contrarian strategy and overreaction in foreign exchange markets
by Parikakis, George S. & Syriopoulos, Theodore
- 325-350 A re-examination of the index effect: Gambling on additions to and deletions from the S&P 500's [`]gold seal'
by Kappou, Konstantina & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles W.R.
- 351-361 Further evidence on the efficiency of the Chinese stock markets: A note
by Fifield, Suzanne G.M. & Jetty, Juliana
- 362-377 Financial liberalization and changes in the dynamic behaviour of emerging market volatility: Evidence from four Latin American equity markets
by Diamandis, Panayiotis F.
- 378-395 The reaction of the Australian financial markets to the interest rate news from the Reserve Bank of Australia and the U.S. Fed
by Kim, Suk-Joong & Nguyen, Do Quoc Tho
- 396-408 The informational efficiency and the financial crashes
by Risso, Wiston Adrián
- 409-439 Internal capital networks as a source of MNC competitive advantage: Evidence from foreign subsidiary capital structure decisions
by Aggarwal, Raj & Kyaw, NyoNyo A.
2008, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 85-107 Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms
by Kalotay, Kalman
- 108-123 Adoption of new technology and joint venture instability
by Kabiraj, Tarun & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal
- 124-144 Financial integration, information and communication technology, and macroeconomic volatility: Evidence from ten Asian economies
by Ko, Kwan Wai
- 145-161 Impact of futures on comovements for UK cross-listed equities
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Chionis, Dionysios
- 162-174 An investigation of the benefits of portfolio investment in Central and Eastern European stock markets
by Middleton, C.A.J. & Fifield, S.G.M. & Power, D.M.
- 175-192 Characterizing international competitiveness in international business research: A MASI approach to national competitiveness
by Cho, Dong-Sung & Moon, Hwy-Chang & Kim, Min-Young
- 193-207 The euro and pound volatility dynamics: An investigation from conditional jump process
by Wan, Jer-Yuh & Kao, Chung-Wei
- 208-221 The financing decisions of innovative firms
by Casson, Peter D. & Martin, Roderick & Nisar, Tahir M.
- 222-245 The dynamics among G7 government bond and equity markets and the implications for international capital market diversification
by Smith, Kenneth L. & Swanson, Peggy E.
2008, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-16 The underpricing of gold mining initial public offerings
by Dimovski, William & Brooks, Robert
- 17-28 FDI chaos and control in China
by Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang
- 29-39 Religious freedom, religious diversity, and Japanese foreign direct investment
by Dolansky, Eric & Alon, Ilan
- 40-55 Economic and financial themes in Australian aged care
by Hogan, Warren P.
- 56-67 A 10-year retrospective on the determinants of Russian stock returns
by Anatolyev, Stanislav
- 68-84 Analysing the wealth effects of UK divestitures: An examination of domestic and international sales
by Cao, Jack & Owen, Sian & Yawson, Alfred
2007, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 361-365 Corporate governance and regulation in China: Openness and challenges
by Chi, Jing & Young, Martin
- 366-378 Listing regulations in China and their effect on the performance of IPOs and SOEs
by Wan, Jiayong & Yuce, Ayse
- 379-395 The influence of the degree of state ownership and the ownership concentration on the performance of listed Chinese companies
by Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Hess, Kurt & Hu, Amity (Jie)
- 396-413 Managerial ownership and firm performance: Evidence from China's privatizations
by Li, Donghui & Moshirian, Fariborz & Nguyen, Pascal & Tan, Li-Wen
- 414-427 The information content of rights offerings in China
by Chen, Chao & Chen, Xiao
- 428-446 The underperformance of the growth enterprise market in Hong Kong
by Chan, Pak To & Moshirian, Fariborz & Ng, David & Wu, Eliza
- 447-468 Transaction cost, corporate governance and division of labor--A general equilibrium analysis of professional managers and its implication to China's practice
by Li, Ke
2007, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 119-133 A generalization of reset options pricing formulae with stochastic interest rates
by Li, Shu Jin & Li, Sheng Hong & Sun, Chao
- 134-160 A subjective assessment of approximate probabilities with a portfolio application
by Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G.
- 161-174 Testing for volatility spillover between the British pound and the euro
by Inagaki, Kazuyuki
- 175-187 A portfolio based theory of excessive foreign borrowing and capital control in a small open economy
by Marjit, Sugata & Das, Pranab Kumar & Bardhan, Samaresh
- 188-202 Assessing financial instability: The case of Brazil
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Staub, Roberta B.
- 203-221 Intra- and inter-regional spillovers between emerging capital markets around the world
by Gebka, Bartosz & Serwa, Dobromil
- 222-237 Factors influencing the profitability of domestic and foreign commercial banks in the European Union
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Kosmidou, Kyriaki
- 238-259 Dual foreign currency markets and the role of expectations: Evidence from the Pacific Basin countries
by Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas
- 260-280 Long memory options: LM evidence and simulations
by Jamdee, Sutthisit & Los, Cornelis A.
- 281-296 Contagion effect in financial markets after the South-East Asia Tsunami
by Lee, Hsien-Yi & Wu, Hsing-Chi & Wang, Yung-Jang
- 297-315 Stock markets, banks, and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the MENA region
by Naceur, Samy Ben & Ghazouani, Samir
- 316-325 A power GARCH examination of the gold market
by Tully, Edel & Lucey, Brian M.
- 326-341 Systematic risk, and oil price and exchange rate sensitivities in Asia-Pacific stock markets
by Nandha, Mohan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 342-360 International investment patterns: Evidence using a new dataset
by Mishra, Anil V.
2007, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-18 Financial factors in foreign direct investments: A dynamic analysis of international data
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Jeon, Bang Nam
- 19-31 Foreign affiliates of the world largest financial groups: Locations and governance
by Outreville, J. Francois
- 32-49 Corporate governance or globalization: What determines CEO compensation in China?
by Li, Donghui & Moshirian, Fariborz & Nguyen, Pascal & Tan, Liwen
- 50-68 The role of regulatory capital in international bank mergers and acquisitions
by Valkanov, Emil & Kleimeier, Stefanie
- 69-86 The appraisal of ordinary shares by Saudi investors
by Al-Abdulqader, K.A. & Hannah, G. & Power, D.M.
- 87-97 Day of the week effect on foreign exchange market volatility: Evidence from Turkey
by Berument, Hakan & Coskun, M. Nejat & Sahin, Afsin
- 98-117 Market integration and currency risk in Asian emerging markets
by Tai, Chu-Sheng
2006, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 276-285 Information transmission between the Gulf equity markets of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain
by Abraham, Abraham & Seyyed, Fazal J.
- 286-304 Dependence and mean reversion in stock prices: The case of the MENA region
by Assaf, A.
- 305-321 Correlation dynamics in European equity markets
by Kearney, Colm & Poti, Valerio
- 322-339 Conditional risk, return and contagion in the banking sector in asia
by Brailsford, T.J. & Lin, Shu Ling & Penm, Jack H.W.
- 340-347 Empirical evidence on the use, size and cost of executive options schemes in Australia
by Carlin, Tyrone M. & Ford, Guy
- 348-368 Timing and selectivity in Portuguese mutual fund performance
by Romacho, Joao Carlos & Cortez, Maria Ceu
2006, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 127-130 Beyond the euro area: An introduction
by de Souza, Lucio Vinhas
- 131-144 How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?
by Vymyatnina, Yulia
- 145-162 Monetary policy rules and their application in Russia
by Vdovichenko, Anna G. & Voronina, Victoria G.
- 163-179 Does inflation or currency depreciation drive monetary policy in Russia?
by Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta
- 180-199 Evidence on the bank-lending channel in Ukraine
by Golodniuk, Inna
- 200-214 Money demand and inflation in Belarus: Evidence from cointegrated VAR
by Pelipas, Igor
- 215-226 A note on exchange rate pass-through in CIS countries
by Korhonen, Iikka & Wachtel, Paul
- 227-238 How likely are macroeconomic crises in the CIS?
by Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard & Karb, Volker
- 239-255 Linking financial soundness and independence of central banks--Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and CIS countries
by Schobert, Franziska
- 256-274 Coordination of fiscal and monetary policy in CIS-countries: A theory of optimum fiscal area?
by Herzog, Bodo
2006, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-21 Using GMM to flatten the option volatility smile
by Arnold, Tom
- 22-44 Behavior of GCC stock markets and impacts of US oil and financial markets
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Choi, Kyongwook
- 45-61 An investigation of bond term premia in international government bond indices
by Halkos, George E. & Papadamou, Stephanos T.
- 62-76 Investigating the determinants of the Wednesday seasonal in Irish Equities
by Lucey, Brian M.
- 77-94 Is currency union a feasible option in East Asia?: A multivariate structural VAR approach
by Huang, Ying & Guo, Feng
- 95-110 Structural breaks and long memory in US inflation rates: Do they matter for forecasting?
by Hyung, Namwon & Franses, Philip Hans & Penm, Jack
- 111-126 The internationalization efforts of lithuanian manufacturing firms--strategy or luck?
by Mockaitis, Audra I. & Vaiginiene, Erika & Giedraitis, Vincent
2005, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 351-364 Bond elasticity under liquidation risk
by Jacoby, Gady & Shiller, Ilona
- 365-373 Tourism and economic development in a cash-in-advance economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat & Sgro, Pasquale
- 374-383 Seasonality in stock returns and volatility: The Ramadan effect
by Seyyed, Fazal J. & Abraham, Abraham & Al-Hajji, Mohsen
- 384-398 Is technical analysis profitable on a stock market which has characteristics that suggest it may be inefficient?
by Marshall, Ben R. & Cahan, Rochester H.
- 399-411 Is smarter better? A comparison of adaptive, and simple moving average trading strategies
by Ellis, Craig A. & Parbery, Simon A.
- 412-426 ISO system implementation in small and medium companies from new EU member countries: A tool of managerial and marketing benefits development
by Urbonavicius, Sigitas
2005, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 195-199 The race to EU integration: How many and how high are the hurdles?
by Mockaitis, Audra I.
- 200-228 Corporate income taxation in Lithuania in the context of the EU
by Budryte, Alge
- 229-250 The European economy at the cross roads: Structural reforms, fiscal constraints, and the Lisbon Agenda
by Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard & Richter, Christian
- 251-265 Sectoral linkages of foreign direct investment firms to the Czech economy
by Kippenberg, Eva
- 266-280 Contribution rates to funded pension systems in the new member countries
by Kubicek, Jan
- 281-303 Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States
by Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten
- 304-332 Analysis of foreign investment impact on the dynamics of national capitalization structure: A computational intelligence approach
by Plikynas, Darius & Sakalauskas, Leonidas & Poliakova, Alina
- 333-349 Former Soviet Union as the World champion in cheapness
by Raim, Jaanus
2005, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-26 Merger arbitrage and the interaction between target and bidder stocks during takeover bids
by Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm
- 27-52 The benefits and costs of controlling shareholders: the rise and fall of Parmalat
by Buchanan, Bonnie & Yang, Tina
- 53-70 A new daily dividend-adjusted index for the Danish stock market, 1985-2002: construction, statistical properties, and return predictability
by Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten
- 71-93 Short-run underpricing and its characteristics in Chinese initial public offering (IPO) markets
by Chi, Jing & Padgett, Carol
- 95-110 Default risk, systematic risk and Thai firms before, during and after the Asian crisis
by Bystrom, Hans & Worasinchai, Lugkana & Chongsithipol, Srisuda
- 111-153 Risk-based capital adequacy in assessing on insolvency-risk and financial performances in Taiwan's banking industry
by Lin, Shu Ling & Penm, Jack H.W. & Gong, Shang-Chi & Chang, Ching-Shan
- 155-170 European equity markets integration--implications for US investors
by Vinh Vo, Xuan & Daly, Kevin James
- 171-194 Financial development, structure, and economic growth: the case of Egypt, 1974-2002
by Bolbol, Ali A. & Fatheldin, Ayten & Omran, Mohammed M.
2004, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 229-236 A bargaining approach to currency collars
by Lien, Donald & Moosa, Imad
- 237-251 Local and spillover shocks in implied market volatility: evidence for the U.S. and Germany
by Wagner, Niklas & Szimayer, Alexander
- 253-290 The economy and demand for finance Ph.D.s: 1989-2001
by Ding, David K. & Chen, Sheng-Syan
- 291-303 An empirical and institutional examination of post-crisis capital flows--Thailand case
by Dekle, Robert & Hoontrakul, Pongsak
- 305-317 Structural effects and spillovers in HSIF, HSI and S&P500 volatility
by Gannon, Gerard & Au-Yeung, Siu Pang
- 319-340 The linkage between the US and Korean stock markets: the case of NASDAQ, KOSDAQ, and the semiconductor stocks
by Jeon, Bang Nam & Jang, Beom-Sik
- 341-359 Do ADRs enhance portfolio performance for a domestic portfolio? Evidence from the 1990s
by Arnold, Tom & Nail, Lance & Nixon, Terry D.
2004, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 129-140 Financial globalisation and regulation
by Arestis, Philip & Basu, Santonu
- 141-149 Tourism, globalization, social externalities, and domestic welfare
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M.
- 151-171 An analysis of option pricing under systematic consumption risk using GARCH
by Georgievski, Alex & Masih, A. Mansur M.
- 173-197 The dialectics of globalization: what are the effects for management and organization in Germany and Japan
by Koen, Carla I.
- 199-204 Is globalization a road to duopoly?
by Costa Vieira, Pedro Cosme
- 205-216 Exchange rate exposure and foreign exchange derivatives: do ineffective hedgers modify future derivatives use?
by Anderson, Brian P. & Makar, Stephen D. & Huffman, Stephen H.
2004, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-25 International trade and US productivity
by Hung, Juann & Salomon, Matt & Sowerby, Stacia
- 27-49 The European flying geese: New FDI patterns for the old continent?
by Kalotay, Kalman
- 51-57 The day-of-the-week effect in foreign exchange markets: multi-currency evidence
by Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Kurihara, Yutaka
- 59-72 Time-varying moments, idiosyncratic risk, and an application to hot-issue IPO aftermarket returns
by Wagner, Niklas
- 73-114 A comparative analysis of perception of dividends by financial managers
by Frankfurter, George M. & Kosedag, Arman & Chiang, Kevin & Collison, David & Power, David M. & Schmidt, Hartmut & So, Raymond & Topalov, Mihail
- 115-127 Money laundering--a global obstacle
by Buchanan, Bonnie