Resource and Energy Economics
2011, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 192-211 The efficiency of voluntary incentive policies for preventing biodiversity loss
by Lewis, David J. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Nelson, Erik & Polasky, Stephen
- 212-230 Market power and output-based refunding of environmental policy revenues
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 231-246 Green tax reforms and habits
by de Miguel, Carlos & Manzano, Baltasar
- 247-267 The European Union's potential for strategic emissions trading through permit sales contracts
by Eyckmans, Johan & Hagem, Cathrine
- 268-278 Tradable permit allocations and sequential choice
by MacKenzie, Ian A.
- 279-292 Sources of energy productivity growth and its distribution dynamics in China
by Wang, Chunhua
- 293-314 Can unbiased be tighter? Assessment of methods to reduce the bias-variance trade-off in WTP estimation
by Genius, Margarita & Strazzera, Elisabetta
- 315-325 A pseudo-panel data model of household electricity demand
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Bolduc, Denis & Yameogo, Nadège-Désirée
- 326-348 Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis
by Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
2010, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 477-482 The economics of invasive species control and management: The complex road ahead
by Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank
- 483-499 Invasive species management in a spatially heterogeneous world: Effects of uniform policies
by Albers, Heidi J. & Fischer, Carolyn & Sanchirico, James N.
- 500-518 Indirect management of invasive species through bio-controls: A bioeconomic model of salmon and alewife in Lake Michigan
by Fenichel, Eli P. & Horan, Richard D. & Bence, James R.
- 519-533 Optimal control of an invasive species with imperfect information about the level of infestation
by Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen
- 534-550 Control and the management of a spreading invader
by Finnoff, David & Potapov, Alexei & Lewis, Mark A.
- 551-565 Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid
by Zhang, Wei & van der Werf, Wopke & Swinton, Scott M.
- 566-585 Spatial economic analysis of early detection and rapid response strategies for an invasive species
by Kaiser, Brooks A. & Burnett, Kimberly M.
- 586-599 Effects of information about invasive species on risk perception and seafood demand by gender and race
by Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C. & Parsons, George R. & Price, Jammie
2010, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 277-291 Renewable resource management with stock externalities: Coastal aquifers and submarine groundwater discharge
by Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Duarte, Thomas Kaeo & Burnett, Kimberly
- 292-309 Technology transfers and the clean development mechanism in a North-South general equilibrium model
by Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Sahlén, Linda
- 310-326 An integrated tax-subsidy policy for carbon emission reduction
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 327-340 SO2 policy and input substitution under spatial monopoly
by Gerking, Shelby & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 341-362 Climate change and hailstorm damage: Empirical evidence and implications for agriculture and insurance
by Botzen, W.J.W. & Bouwer, L.M. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M.
- 363-378 Why don't households see the light?: Explaining the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps
by Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim
- 379-394 Recycling under a material balance constraint
by Pittel, Karen & Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Kuhn, Thomas
- 395-407 Demand for ISO 14001 adoption in the global supply chain: An empirical analysis focusing on environmentally conscious markets
by Nishitani, Kimitaka
- 408-420 Environmental standards as strategic outcomes: A simple model
by Bhattacharya, Rabindra N. & Pal, Rupayan
- 421-438 Socioeconomic adjustments and choice experiment benefit function transfer: Evaluating the common wisdom
by Johnston, Robert J. & Duke, Joshua M.
- 439-455 The relative economic efficiency of urban water utilities in regional New South Wales and Victoria
by Byrnes, Joel & Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Villano, Renato
- 456-475 Financing investment in environmentally sound technologies: Foreign direct investment versus foreign debt finance
by Anyangah, Joshua Okeyo
2010, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 93-97 Introduction to spatial natural resource and environmental economics
by Albers, Heidi J. & Ando, Amy & Shogren, Jason F.
- 98-116 An economic framework for forecasting land-use and ecosystem change
by Lewis, David J.
- 117-134 Spatial regulations and endogenous consideration sets in fisheries
by Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 135-153 Identifying spatial interactions in the presence of spatial error autocorrelation: An application to land use spillovers
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen & Irwin, Elena G.
- 154-164 On the spatial nature of the groundwater pumping externality
by Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David
- 165-179 Spatial modeling of extraction and enforcement in developing country protected areas
by Albers, H.J.
- 180-202 Cost-effective species conservation in exurban communities: A spatial analysis
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K. & Paton, Peter W.C.
- 203-221 Demand-side factors in optimal land conservation choice
by Ando, Amy W. & Shah, Payal
- 222-240 Recreation demand estimation and valuation in spatially connected systems
by Newbold, Stephen C. & Massey, D. Matthew
- 241-260 Biodiversity and geography
by Rauscher, Michael & Barbier, Edward B.
- 261-275 An agglomeration payment for cost-effective biodiversity conservation in spatially structured landscapes
by Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank & Johst, Karin & Shogren, Jason F.
2010, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-14 Investment and emission control under technology and pollution externalities
by Heal, Geoffrey & Tarui, Nori
- 15-27 Using job changes to evaluate the bias of value of a statistical life estimates
by Schaffner, Sandra & Spengler, Hannes
- 28-44 Why do many resource-rich countries have negative genuine saving?: Anticipation of better times or rapacious rent seeking
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 45-64 Carbon Lorenz curves
by Groot, Loek
- 65-77 Aquaculture, capture fisheries, and wild fish stocks
by Jiang, Shan
- 78-92 Non-cooperative exploitation of multi-cohort fisheries--The role of gear selectivity in the North-East Arctic cod fishery
by Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal, Eric & Stenseth, Nils Chr.
2009, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 249-271 Taxes, permits, and the diffusion of a new technology
by Coria, Jessica
- 272-286 Optimal fishery harvesting rules under uncertainty
by Sarkar, Sudipto
- 287-298 Utility theoretic semi-logarithmic incomplete demand systems in a natural experiment: Forest fire impacts on recreational values and use
by Hilger, James & Englin, Jeffrey
- 299-319 The opportunity cost of land use and the global potential for greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture and forestry
by Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Lee, Huey-Lin & Rose, Steven & Sohngen, Brent
- 320-333 Permit markets, market power, and the trade-off between efficiency and revenue raising
by Antelo, Manel & Bru, Lluís
- 334-353 Energy price-induced and exogenous technological change: Assessing the economic and environmental outcomes
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
2009, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 139-160 Benefits and costs to China of three different climate treaties
by Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & Jianwu, He & Tao, Hu & Shantong, Li
- 161-181 Local air pollution and global climate change: A combined cost-benefit analysis
by Bollen, Johannes & van der Zwaan, Bob & Brink, Corjan & Eerens, Hans
- 182-197 Strategic partitioning of emission allowances under the EU Emission Trading Scheme
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 198-209 Understanding errors in EIA projections of energy demand
by Fischer, Carolyn & Herrnstadt, Evan & Morgenstern, Richard
- 210-220 The energy-GDP nexus: Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island countries
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell & Sharma, Susan
- 221-238 Combining stated and revealed choice research to simulate the neighbor effect: The case of hybrid-electric vehicles
by Axsen, Jonn & Mountain, Dean C. & Jaccard, Mark
- 239-247 Environmental policies in a differentiated oligopoly revisited
by Fujiwara, Kenji
2009, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 75-88 Spatial patterns of biodiversity conservation in a multiregional general equilibrium model
by Eppink, Florian V. & Withagen, Cees A.
- 89-102 Temporal insensitivity of willingness to pay and implied discount rates
by Kim, Soo-Il & Haab, Timothy C.
- 103-122 Richer and cleaner--At others' expense?
by Fæhn, Taran & Bruvoll, Annegrete
- 123-137 Optimal energy investment and R&D strategies to stabilize atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations
by Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Sgobbi, Alessandra & Tavoni, Massimo
2009, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-12 The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: The effect on technological change
by Hagem, Cathrine
- 13-23 Environmental activism and dynamics of unit-based pricing systems
by Dijkgraaf, Elbert & Gradus, Raymond
- 24-38 Storage and security of supply in the medium run
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand
- 39-49 Tourism and the environment
by Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre
- 50-57 Unprotected resources and voracious world markets: A proof of losses in North-South Trade
by Margolis, Michael
- 58-74 The random expenditure function approach to welfare in RUM: The case of hazardous waste clean-up
by Chattopadhyay, Sudip
2008, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 475-491 The effect of uncertainty on pollution abatement investments: Measuring hurdle rates for Swedish industry
by Löfgren, Åsa & Millock, Katrin & Nauges, Céline
- 492-508 Patterns of multi-agent land conservation: Crowding in/out, agglomeration, and policy
by Albers, Heidi J. & Ando, Amy W. & Batz, Michael
- 509-526 Attracting responsible employees: Green production as labor market screening
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Nyborg, Karine
- 527-539 Carbon mitigation costs for the commercial building sector: Discrete-continuous choice analysis of multifuel energy demand
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 540-554 Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth
by Lafforgue, Gilles
- 555-567 An alternative interpretation of multiple bounded WTP data--Certainty dependent payment card intervals
by Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar
- 568-577 The quadratic oil extraction oligopoly
by Hartwick, John M. & Brolley, Michael
- 578-584 On the effects of emission standards as a non-tariff barrier to trade in the case of a foreign Bertrand duopoly: A note
by Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi
2008, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 295-315 Redealing the cards: How an eco-industry modifies the political economy of environmental taxes
by Canton, Joan
- 316-344 State enforcement of federal standards: Implications for interstate pollution
by Hutchinson, Emma & Kennedy, Peter W.
- 345-368 Choice and design of regulatory instruments in the presence of green consumers
by Bansal, Sangeeta
- 369-387 The income-pollution relationship and the role of income distribution: An analysis of Swedish household data
by Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek
- 388-408 The carbon Kuznets curve: A cloudy picture emitted by bad econometrics?
by Wagner, Martin
- 409-427 Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation
by Wirl, Franz
- 428-454 An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration
by Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia
- 455-473 Playing monopoly in the creek: Imperfect competition, development, and in-stream flows
by Janmaat, John
2008, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 91-114 Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 115-149 Economic growth and the environment: Theory and facts
by Bartz, Sherry & Kelly, David L.
- 150-169 Environmental risk and welfare valuation under imperfect information
by Konishi, Yoshifumi & Coggins, Jay S.
- 170-196 A discrete-space urban model with environmental amenities
by Tajibaeva, Liaila & Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen
- 197-208 Endogenous technology and tradable emission quotas
by Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael
- 209-228 Trade agreements, domestic environmental regulation, and transboundary pollution
by Lai, Yu-Bong & Hu, Chia-Hsien
- 229-249 In the wake of tsunami: Lessons learned from the household decision to replant mangroves in Thailand
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 250-259 Price discovery in restructured electricity markets
by Dempster, Gregory & Isaacs, Justin & Smith, Narin
- 260-276 On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost
by Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten
- 277-293 How long can excess pollution persist? The non-cooperative case
by Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Schubert, Katheline
2008, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-11 Environmental regulation and production structure for the Korean iron and steel industry
by Lee, Myunghun
- 12-20 Heterogeneous anchoring and the shift effect in iterative valuation questions
by Aprahamian, Frederic & Chanel, Olivier & Luchini, Stephane
- 21-49 Explaining the declining energy intensity of the U.S. economy
by Sue Wing, Ian
- 50-65 Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping
- 66-89 Why environmental and resource economists should care about non-expected utility models
by Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 247-261 Willingness to pay for a Green Energy program: A comparison of ex-ante and ex-post hypothetical bias mitigation approaches
by Whitehead, John C. & Cherry, Todd L.
- 262-283 The economics of the thermohaline circulation--A problem with multiple thresholds of unknown locations
by Naevdal, Eric & Oppenheimer, Michael
- 284-299 Can R&D-inducing green tariffs replace international environmental regulations?
by Naghavi, Alireza
- 300-324 An investment contest to influence environmental policy
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 325-326 Corrigendum to "Consequences of irreversibilities on optimal intertemporal CO2 emission policies under uncertainty" [Resour. Energy Econ. 28(2006) 105-123]
by Wirl, Franz
2007, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 165-182 Estimation of non-tap water demand in Central American cities
by Nauges, Celine & Strand, Jon
- 183-194 Starting point bias and respondent uncertainty in dichotomous choice contingent valuation surveys
by Flachaire, Emmanuel & Hollard, Guillaume
- 195-205 Cost credibility and the stated preference analysis of public goods
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Strong, Aaron
- 206-228 Valuing water quality improvements in the United States using meta-analysis: Is the glass half-full or half-empty for national policy analysis?
by Van Houtven, George & Powers, John & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K.
- 229-243 Anchors, endorsements, and preferences: A field experiment
by Schlapfer, Felix & Schmitt, Marcel
- 244-245 Erratum to "When to drill? Trigger prices for the arctic national wildlife refuge" [Resour. Energy Econ. 27(4) (2005) 273-286]
by Conrad, Jon M. & Kotani, Koji
2007, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 83-101 Is there a rationale for output-based rebating of environmental levies?
by Bernard, Alain L. & Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 102-121 The rationality of EIA forecasts under symmetric and asymmetric loss
by Auffhammer, Maximilian
- 122-136 Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis
by Arnberg, Soren & Bjorner, Thomas Bue
- 137-158 Energy biased technical change: A CGE analysis
by Otto, Vincent M. & Loschel, Andreas & Dellink, Rob
- 159-164 Comment on Conrad and Kotani
by Fackler, Paul L.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-16 Heterogeneous capital stocks and the optimal timing for CO2 abatement
by Jaccard, Mark & Rivers, Nic
- 17-39 Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach
by Martinet, V. & Doyen, L.
- 40-57 Allocation of emission permits with leakage through capital markets
by Maestad, Ottar
- 58-82 Climate policies and learning by doing: Impacts and timing of technology subsidies
by Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 299-312 Environmental regulation and the productivity of Japanese manufacturing industries
by Hamamoto, Mitsutsugu
- 313-332 Dose response functions and the harvesting effect
by Maddison, David
- 333-350 International trade agreements, environmental policy, and relocation of production
by Eerola, Essi
- 351-366 Green consumers and public policy: On socially contingent moral motivation
by Nyborg, Karine & Howarth, Richard B. & Brekke, Kjell Arne
2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 193-198 Introduction
by Johansson, Per-Olov & Kristrom, Bengt
- 199-214 Consistency and construction in stated WTP for health risk reductions: A novel scope-sensitivity test
by Bateman, Ian J. & Brouwer, Roy
- 215-228 The missing piece: Valuing averting behavior for children's ozone exposures
by Mansfield, Carol & Reed Johnson, F. & Van Houtven, George
- 229-241 Valuation of environmental improvements in continuous time with mortality and morbidity effects
by Strand, Jon
- 242-261 Do we really understand the age-VSL relationship?
by Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 262-281 Consistent estimation of the value of statistical life
by Shogren, Jason F. & Stamland, Tommy
- 282-297 Developments in discounting: With special reference to future health events
by Cairns, John
2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 105-123 Consequences of irreversibilities on optimal intertemporal CO2 emission policies under uncertainty
by Wirl, Franz
- 124-138 Economic capacity estimation in fisheries: A non-parametric ray approach
by Pascoe, Sean & Tingley, Diana
- 139-159 Multinational taxation and international emissions trading
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 160-180 Profit-maximizing R&D in response to a random carbon tax
by Baker, Erin & Shittu, Ekundayo
- 181-191 A comparative study of energy saving technical progress in a vintage capital model
by Perez-Barahona, Agustin & Zou, Benteng
2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-23 Marginal abatement cost curves in general equilibrium: The influence of world energy prices
by Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja
- 24-40 Alternative intertemporal permit trading regimes with stochastic abatement costs
by Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua
- 41-53 Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy
by Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 54-73 Russian exports of emission permits under the Kyoto Protocol: The interplay with non-competitive fuel markets
by Hagem, Cathrine & Maestad, Ottar
- 74-104 Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 273-286 When to drill? Trigger prices for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
by Conrad, Jon M. & Kotani, Koji
- 287-305 Waste, recycling, and "Design for Environment": Roles for markets and policy instruments
by Calcott, Paul & Walls, Margaret
- 306-320 Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology
by Nakada, Minoru
- 321-342 What motivates membership in non-renewable resource cartels?: The case of OPEC
by Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen
- 343-353 Does uncertainty justify intensity emission caps?
by Quirion, Philippe
2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 187-207 Cost-effectiveness of the performance standard system to reduce CO2 emissions in Canada: a general equilibrium analysis
by Dissou, Yazid
- 208-226 Tourism, poaching and wildlife conservation: what can integrated conservation and development projects accomplish?
by Johannesen, Anne Borge & Skonhoft, Anders
- 227-234 Price vector effects in choice experiments: an empirical test
by Hanley, Nick & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Wright, Robert E.
- 235-247 The impact of environmental policy instruments on the timing of adoption of energy-saving technologies
by van Soest, Daan P.
- 248-269 The impact of oil and natural gas facilities on rural residential property values: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Boxall, Peter C. & Chan, Wing H. & McMillan, Melville L.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 91-108 Depletion of natural resources, technological uncertainty, and the adoption of technological substitutes
by Just, Richard E. & Netanyahu, Sinaia & Olson, Lars J.
- 109-129 Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy
by Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc
- 131-142 Directional distance functions and environmental regulation
by Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J. & Reig-Martinez, Ernest & Hernandez-Sancho, Francesc
- 143-155 Combining willingness to pay and behavior data with limited information
by Whitehead, John C.
- 157-181 Coupled constraint Nash equilibria in environmental games
by Krawczyk, Jacek B.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-17 On climate change and economic growth
by Fankhauser, Samuel & S.J. Tol, Richard
- 19-40 Uncertainty and learning in a strategic environment: global climate change
by Baker, Erin
- 41-63 The simple analytics of developing resources from resources
by Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco
- 65-82 A diversified portfolio: joint management of non-renewable and renewable resources offshore
by Fernandez, Linda
- 83-88 The Dixit-Pindyck and the Arrow-Fisher-Hanemann-Henry option values are not equivalent: a note on Fisher (2000)
by Mensink, Paul & Requate, Till
- 89-89 Investment under uncertainty and option value in environmental economics: reply
by Fisher, Anthony C.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 343-352 Environmental performance: an index number approach
by Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Hernandez-Sancho, F.
- 353-371 Cost savings in unit-based pricing of household waste: The case of The Netherlands
by Dijkgraaf, E. & Gradus, R. H. J. M.
- 373-391 Unilateral actions, the case of international environmental problems
by Brandt, Urs Steiner
- 393-410 Environmental liability and the capital structure of firms
by Ulph, Alistair & Valentini, Laura
2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 281-293 Can green consumerism replace environmental regulation?--a differentiated-products example
by Eriksson, Clas
- 295-315 Determining the cost-effective size of an emission trading region for achieving an ambient standard
by Atkinson, Scott E. & Morton, Brian J.
- 317-341 Efficient emission fees in the US electricity sector
by Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen
2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 103-103 Special issue on the economics of biodiversity
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 105-114 Economics of biodiversity: an introduction
by Heal, Geoffrey
- 115-136 An introduction to biodiversity concepts for environmental economists
by Armsworth, Paul R. & Kendall, Bruce E. & Davis, Frank W.
- 137-156 Management of interacting species: regulation under nonlinearities and hysteresis
by Brock, W. A. & Xepapadeas, A.
- 157-174 Dynamic reserve site selection
by Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen
- 175-184 Genetic diversity and interdependent crop choices in agriculture
by Heal, Geoffrey & Walker, Brian & Levin, Simon & Arrow, Kenneth & Dasgupta, Partha & Daily, Gretchen & Ehrlich, Paul & Maler, Karl-Goran & Kautsky, Nils & Lubchenco, Jane
- 185-204 Enforcement, payments, and development projects near protected areas: how the market setting determines what works where
by Muller, Jeffrey & Albers, Heidi J.
- 205-235 Modelling phylogenetic diversity
by Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens
- 237-254 Deforestation pressure and biological reserve planning: a conceptual approach and an illustrative application for Costa Rica
by Pfaff, Alexander S. P. & Sanchez-Azofeifa, G. Arturo
- 255-274 Hyperbolic discounting and time inconsistency in a native-exotic species conflict
by Settle, Chad & Shogren, Jason F.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-25 Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France
by Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 27-50 Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits
by Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G.
- 51-75 Energy use by apartment tenants when landlords pay for utilities
by Levinson, Arik & Niemann, Scott
- 77-97 What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 299-327 Simulating coalitionally stable burden sharing agreements for the climate change problem
by Eyckmans, Johan & Tulkens, Henry
- 329-351 Adjusting the measurement of US manufacturing productivity for air pollution emissions control
by Aiken, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 353-371 International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities
by Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Forsund, Finn R.
- 373-386 The merits of non-tradable quotas as a domestic policy instrument to prevent firm closure
by Hagem, Cathrine
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 219-238 Resource depletion under uncertainty: implications for mine depreciation, Hartwick's Rule and national accounting
by Butterfield, David W.
- 239-254 "More is less": the tax effects of ignoring flow externalities
by Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar & Grafton, R. Quentin
- 255-268 Policy persistence in environmental regulation
by Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L.
- 269-294 An analysis of differing abatement incentives
by Rubbelke, Dirk T. G.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 129-139 Optimally eating a stochastic cake: a recursive utility approach
by Epaulard, Anne & Pommeret, Aude
- 141-154 Strategic environmental policy when the governments are threatened by relocation
by Greaker, Mads
- 155-175 The amenity value of the climate: the household production function approach
by Maddison, David
- 177-195 Heterogeneous preferences for congestion during a wilderness experience
by Boxall, Peter & Rollins, Kimberly & Englin, Jeffrey
- 197-214 Location decisions of a polluting firm and the time consistency of environmental policy
by Petrakis, Emmanuel & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-10 Endogenous technical change in environmental macroeconomics
by Carraro, Carlo & Gerlagh, Reyer & Zwaan, Bob van der
- 11-34 Endogenous induced technical change and the costs of Kyoto
by Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio
- 35-57 Gross world product and consumption in a global warming model with endogenous technological change
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 59-79 The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth
by Smulders, Sjak & de Nooij, Michiel