Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2018, Volume 81, Issue P1
- 1019-1029 An overview of drivers and barriers to concentrated solar power in the European Union
by del Río, Pablo & Peñasco, Cristina & Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 1030-1036 A review of reactive power compensation techniques in microgrids
by Gayatri, M.T.L. & Parimi, Alivelu.M. & Pavan Kumar, A.V.
- 1037-1048 Hydrothermal liquefaction of algae and bio-oil upgrading into liquid fuels: Role of heterogeneous catalysts
by Galadima, Ahmad & Muraza, Oki
- 1049-1086 A review at the role of storage in energy systems with a focus on Power to Gas and long-term storage
by Blanco, Herib & Faaij, André
- 1087-1095 Technical feasibility of a sustainable Concentrated Solar Power in Morocco through an energy analysis
by Bouhal, T. & Agrouaz, Y. & Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Jamil, A. & Bakkas, M.
- 1147-1153 Sandstone wastes as aggregate and its usefulness in cement concrete – A comprehensive review
by Kumar, Sanjeev & Skariah Thomas, Blessen & Gupta, Vinayak & Basu, Prarthita & Shrivastava, Sandeep
- 1154-1165 Spatial assessment of the potential of renewable energy: The case of Ecuador
by Cevallos-Sierra, Jaime & Ramos-Martin, Jesús
- 1166-1174 Why should Brazil to implement mandatory fuel economy standards for the light vehicle fleet?
by Augustus De Melo, Conrado & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & De Mello Santana, Paulo Henrique
- 1175-1191 Microalgae: Prospects for greener future buildings
by Elrayies, Ghada Mohammad
- 1192-1205 A review of data-driven building energy consumption prediction studies
by Amasyali, Kadir & El-Gohary, Nora M.
- 1206-1225 A review of sustainable solar irrigation systems for Sub-Saharan Africa
by Mohammed Wazed, Saeed & Hughes, Ben Richard & O’Connor, Dominic & Kaiser Calautit, John
- 1226-1240 Ordinary and Special Regimes of electricity generation in Spain: How they interact with economic activity
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Neves, Sónia Almeida
- 1241-1246 Electricity generation from biogas of poultry waste: An assessment of potential and feasibility in Pakistan
by Arshad, Muhammad & Bano, Ijaz & Khan, Nasrullah & Shahzad, Mirza Imran & Younus, Muhammad & Abbas, Mazhar & Iqbal, Munawar
- 1247-1258 Potential of biomass for bioenergy in Pakistan based on present case and future perspectives
by Naqvi, Salman Raza & Jamshaid, Sana & Naqvi, Muhammad & Farooq, Wasif & Niazi, Muhammad Bilal Khan & Aman, Zaeem & Zubair, Muhammad & Ali, Majid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Inayat, Abrar & Afzal, Waheed
- 1259-1268 Hydrogen donor solvents in liquefaction of biomass: A review
by Isa, Khairuddin Md & Abdullah, Tuan Amran Tuan & Ali, Umi Fazara Md
- 1269-1285 A review of methods for vortex identification in hydroturbines
by Zhang, Yuning & Liu, Kaihua & Xian, Haizhen & Du, Xiaoze
- 1286-1295 The perform, achieve and trade scheme in India: An effectiveness analysis
by Bhandari, Divita & Shrimali, Gireesh
- 1296-1328 State-of-the-art review of solar design tools and methods for assessing daylighting and solar potential for building-integrated photovoltaics
by Jakica, Nebojsa
- 1329-1349 A survey on electric vehicle transportation within smart grid system
by Shaukat, N. & Khan, B. & Ali, S.M. & Mehmood, C.A. & Khan, J. & Farid, U. & Majid, M. & Anwar, S.M. & Jawad, M. & Ullah, Z.
- 1350-1364 Overview of research on China's transition to low-carbon development: The role of cities, technologies, industries and the energy system
by Wang, Chen & Engels, Anita & Wang, Zhaohua
- 1365-1377 A review of unsupervised statistical learning and visual analytics techniques applied to performance analysis of non-residential buildings
by Miller, Clayton & Nagy, Zoltán & Schlueter, Arno
- 1378-1392 A review on hydrothermal liquefaction of biomass
by Gollakota, A.R.K. & Kishore, Nanda & Gu, Sai
- 1393-1405 Wind energy developments and policies in China: A short review
by Sahu, Bikash Kumar
- 1406-1426 Process intensification: An electrochemical perspective
by Scott, Keith
- 1427-1452 A review of international abuse testing standards and regulations for lithium ion batteries in electric and hybrid electric vehicles
by Ruiz, V. & Pfrang, A. & Kriston, A. & Omar, N. & Van den Bossche, P. & Boon-Brett, L.
- 1453-1475 A survey on consumers empowerment, communication technologies, and renewable generation penetration within Smart Grid
by Shaukat, N. & Ali, S.M. & Mehmood, C.A. & Khan, B. & Jawad, M. & Farid, U. & Ullah, Z. & Anwar, S.M. & Majid, M.
- 1476-1483 An examination of the LEED green building certification system in terms of construction costs
by Uğur, Latif Onur & Leblebici, Neşe
- 1484-1512 Review on probabilistic forecasting of photovoltaic power production and electricity consumption
by van der Meer, D.W. & Widén, J. & Munkhammar, J.
- 1513-1521 On the trade-off between real-time pricing and the social acceptability costs of demand response
by Silva, Hendrigo Batista da & Santiago, Leonardo P.
- 1522-1529 Co-benefits accounting for the implementation of eco-industrial development strategies in the scale of industrial park based on emergy analysis
by Liu, Zhe & Adams, Michelle & Cote, Raymond P. & Geng, Yong & Ren, Jingzheng & Chen, Qinghua & Liu, Weili & Zhu, Xuesong
- 1530-1547 A review of domestic hot water consumption profiles for application in systems and buildings energy performance analysis
by Fuentes, E. & Arce, L. & Salom, J.
- 1548-1568 Recent advances in electricity price forecasting: A review of probabilistic forecasting
by Nowotarski, Jakub & Weron, Rafał
- 1569-1581 Evaluating the solar resource potential on different tracking surfaces in Nigeria
by Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Bahrami, Arian & Atikol, Ugur
- 1582-1601 Nigeria's energy poverty: Insights and implications for smart policies and framework towards a smart Nigeria electricity network
by Monyei, Chukwuka G. & Adewumi, Aderemi O. & Obolo, Michael O. & Sajou, Barka
- 1602-1610 Wind energy systems: Analysis of the self-starting physics of vertical axis wind turbine
by Douak, M. & Aouachria, Z. & Rabehi, R. & Allam, N.
2017, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-8 Crambe grain drying: Evaluation of a linear and double resistance driving force model and energetic performance
by Cruz, Fernanda Paola Butarelli & Johann, Gracielle & de Oliveira, Kamila Cavalcante & Palú, Fernando & da Silva, Edson Antonio & Guirardello, Reginaldo & Curvelo Pereira, Nehemias
- 9-22 A critical review of cascading failure analysis and modeling of power system
by Guo, Hengdao & Zheng, Ciyan & Iu, Herbert Ho-Ching & Fernando, Tyrone
- 23-43 Global challenges in the sustainable development of biomass gasification: An overview
by Sansaniwal, S.K. & Rosen, M.A. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 44-53 Technology overview of biogas production in anaerobic digestion plants: A European evaluation of research and development
by Lora Grando, Rafaela & de Souza Antune, Adelaide Maria & da Fonseca, Fabiana Valéria & Sánchez, Antoni & Barrena, Raquel & Font, Xavier
- 54-74 Geopolymer mortars as sustainable repair material: A comprehensive review
by Fahim Huseien, Ghasan & Mirza, Jahangir & Ismail, Mohammad & Ghoshal, S.K. & Abdulameer Hussein, Ahmed
- 75-91 Concentrated solar thermal power in Saudi Arabia: Definition and simulation of alternative scenarios
by Kassem, Abdulrahman & Al-Haddad, Kamal & Komljenovic, Dragan
- 92-97 Renewable energy in education for sustainable development. The Polish experience
by Ocetkiewicz, Iwona & Tomaszewska, Barbara & Mróz, Anna
- 98-108 Electric vehicle charging infrastructure planning in a road network
by Micari, Salvatore & Polimeni, Antonio & Napoli, Giuseppe & Andaloro, Laura & Antonucci, Vincenzo
- 109-120 Algae production platforms for Canada's northern climate
by Pankratz, Stan & Oyedun, Adetoyese Olajire & Zhang, Xiaolei & Kumar, Amit
- 125-132 Power and energy potential of mass-scale photovoltaic noise barrier deployment: A case study for the U.S
by Wadhawan, Siddharth R. & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 133-148 Review of commercial thermal energy storage in concentrated solar power plants: Steam vs. molten salts
by González-Roubaud, Edouard & Pérez-Osorio, David & Prieto, Cristina
- 149-162 Electricity generation from municipal solid waste in some selected cities of Nigeria: An assessment of feasibility, potential and technologies
by Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ayodele, T.R. & Alao, M.A.
- 163-174 Reviews on multilevel converter and modulation techniques
by Hasan, Nor Shahida & Rosmin, Norzanah & Osman, Dygku. Asmanissa Awg. & Musta’amal@Jamal, Aede Hatib
- 175-179 Seven years energetic and exergetic monitoring for vertical and horizontal EAHE assisted agricultural building heating
by Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla & Goswami, D. Yogi
- 180-196 Real option valuation in renewable energy literature: Research focus, trends and design
by Kozlova, Mariia
- 197-214 Single-stage single-phase three-level neutral-point-clamped transformerless grid-connected photovoltaic inverters: Topology review
by Faraji, Faramarz & Mousavi G., S.M. & Hajirayat, Aliasghar & Birjandi, Ali Akbar Moti & Al-Haddad, Kamal
- 215-237 Hybrid concentrated solar thermal power systems: A review
by Powell, Kody M. & Rashid, Khalid & Ellingwood, Kevin & Tuttle, Jake & Iverson, Brian D.
- 238-259 Membrane distillation: Perspectives for sustainable and improved desalination
by González, Daniel & Amigo, José & Suárez, Francisco
- 260-275 Electric energy management in residential areas through coordination of multiple smart homes
by Celik, Berk & Roche, Robin & Suryanarayanan, Siddharth & Bouquain, David & Miraoui, Abdellatif
- 276-289 PESTEL analysis of the development of the waste-to-energy incineration industry in China
by Song, Jinbo & Sun, Yan & Jin, Lulu
- 290-296 The global value chain of electric vehicles: A review of the Japanese, South Korean and Brazilian cases
by Masiero, Gilmar & Ogasavara, Mario Henrique & Jussani, Ailton Conde & Risso, Marcelo Luiz
- 297-312 Hydropower development in Romania. A review from its beginnings to the present
by Năstase, Gabriel & Şerban, Alexandru & Năstase, Alina Florentina & Dragomir, George & Brezeanu, Alin Ionuţ & Iordan, Nicolae Fani
- 313-318 A comparative study of a small-scale solar PV power plant in Saudi Arabia
by Rashwan, Sherif S. & Shaaban, Ahmed M. & Al-Suliman, Fahad
- 319-329 Feasibility study of the grid connected 10MW installed capacity PV power plants in Saudi Arabia
by Rehman, Shafiqur & Ahmed, M.A. & Mohamed, Mohand H. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 330-340 Recent advances in second generation bioethanol production: An insight to pretreatment, saccharification and fermentation processes
by Rastogi, Meenal & Shrivastava, Smriti
- 341-351 Evaluating the effect of technology transformation on the electricity utility industry
by Castaneda, Monica & Franco, Carlos J. & Dyner, Isaac
- 352-366 Application of artificial neural network for predicting performance of solid desiccant cooling systems – A review
by Jani, D.B. & Mishra, Manish & Sahoo, P.K.
- 367-379 A review of demand-side management: Reconsidering theoretical framework
by Meyabadi, A. Fattahi & Deihimi, M.H.
- 380-389 The ebb and flow of tidal barrage development in Zhejiang Province, China
by Li, Ying & Pan, Dong-Zi
- 390-398 A comparative analysis of renewable energy simulation tools: Performance simulation model vs. system optimization
by Tozzi, Peter & Jo, Jin Ho
- 399-407 Study on applicability of biomass in iron ore sintering process
by Jha, Gaurav & Soren, S.
- 408-420 Are district heating systems and renewable energy sources always an environmental win-win solution? A life cycle assessment case study in Tuscany, Italy
by Bartolozzi, Irene & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco
- 421-429 The impact of thermal insulation investments on sustainability in the construction sector
by Adamczyk, Janusz & Dylewski, Robert
- 430-452 A comprehensive review on photovoltaic emulator
by Ayop, Razman & Tan, Chee Wei
- 453-466 Rice husk silica derived nanomaterials for sustainable applications
by Shen, Yafei
- 467-480 The potential role of carbon capture and storage technology in sustainable electric-power systems under multiple uncertainties
by Jin, S.W. & Li, Y.P. & Nie, S. & Sun, J.
- 481-494 Towards green growth and management: Relative efficiency and gaps of Chinese cities
by Zhao, Ting & Yang, Zhenshan
- 495-504 Impacts of the EU and national environmental legislation on tapping hydropower resources in Lithuania – A lowland country
by Punys, Petras & Kasiulis, Egidijus & Kvaraciejus, Algis & Dumbrauskas, Antanas & Vyčienė, Gitana & Šilinis, Linas
- 505-518 The impact of the UK household life-cycle transitions on the electricity and gas usage patterns
by Chalal, Moulay Larbi & Benachir, Medjdoub & White, Michael & Shahtahmassebi, Golnaz & Cumberbatch, Miranda & Shrahily, Raid
- 519-530 Exploring opportunities and risks for RES-E deployment under Cooperation Mechanisms between EU and Western Balkans: A multi-criteria assessment
by Papapostolou, Aikaterini & Karakosta, Charikleia & Nikas, Alexandros & Psarras, John
- 531-537 Investigating the relationship between electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from South Africa
by Bah, Muhammad Maladoh & Azam, Muhammad
- 538-549 Conversion of bio-oil to bio gasoline via pyrolysis and hydrothermal: A review
by Shamsul, N.S. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Rahman, N.A.
- 550-561 Sustainable concrete containing palm oil fuel ash as a supplementary cementitious material – A review
by Thomas, Blessen Skariah & Kumar, Sanjeev & Arel, Hasan Sahan
- 562-571 Reasons for low penetration on the purchase of photovoltaic (PV) panel system among Malaysian landed property owners
by Jayaraman, K. & Paramasivan, Lavinsaa & Kiumarsi, Shaian
- 572-584 Aquavoltaics: Synergies for dual use of water area for solar photovoltaic electricity generation and aquaculture
by Pringle, Adam M. & Handler, R.M. & Pearce, J.M.
- 585-596 Acoustic of lightweight timber buildings: A review
by Caniato, Marco & Bettarello, Federica & Ferluga, Alessio & Marsich, Lucia & Schmid, Chiara & Fausti, Patrizio
- 597-602 Thermoelectric stoves for poor deprived regions – A review
by Najjar, Yousef S.H. & Kseibi, Musaab M.
- 603-619 Challenges and trends of energy storage expansion planning for flexibility provision in low-carbon power systems – a review
by Haas, J. & Cebulla, F. & Cao, K. & Nowak, W. & Palma-Behnke, R. & Rahmann, C. & Mancarella, P.
- 620-647 Effect of different technologies on combustion and emissions of the diesel engine fueled with biodiesel: A review
by E, Jiaqiang & Pham, Minhhieu & Zhao, D. & Deng, Yuanwang & Le, DucHieu & Zuo, Wei & Zhu, Hao & Liu, Teng & Peng, Qingguo & Zhang, Zhiqing
- 648-662 A review of the current understanding of the hydro-environmental impacts of energy removal by tidal turbines
by Nash, S. & Phoenix, A.
- 663-668 Pre-service teachers' knowledge and awareness about renewable energy
by Guven, Gokhan & Sulun, Yusuf
- 669-678 From structures, packaging to application: A system-level review for micro direct methanol fuel cell
by Chen, Xueye & Li, Tiechuan & Shen, Jienan & Hu, Zengliang
- 679-693 Assessing the impact of small hydropower projects in Jammu and Kashmir: A study from north-western Himalayan region of India
by Kumar Sharma, Ameesh & Thakur, N.S.
- 694-709 Green fuel as alternative fuel for diesel engine: A review
by Othman, Mohd Fahmi & Adam, Abdullah & Najafi, G. & Mamat, Rizalman
- 710-715 Potential lives saved by replacing coal with solar photovoltaic electricity production in the U.S
by Prehoda, Emily W. & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 716-732 A review of stochastic battery models and health management
by Tao, Laifa & Ma, Jian & Cheng, Yujie & Noktehdan, Azadeh & Chong, Jin & Lu, Chen
- 733-742 Modeling the energy and environmental life cycle of buildings: A co-simulation approach
by Cellura, Maurizio & Guarino, Francesco & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina
- 743-755 Ethanol from biomass: A comparative overview
by Manochio, C. & Andrade, B.R. & Rodriguez, R.P. & Moraes, B.S.
- 756-764 Optimising biogas production from anaerobic co-digestion of chicken manure and organic fraction of municipal solid waste
by Matheri, A.N. & Ndiweni, S.N. & Belaid, M. & Muzenda, E. & Hubert, R.
- 765-773 Light enhancement strategies improve microalgal biomass productivity
by Ramanna, Luveshan & Rawat, Ismail & Bux, Faizal
- 774-788 Renewable energy management and market in Iran: A holistic review on current state and future demands
by Mollahosseini, Arash & Hosseini, Seyed Amid & Jabbari, Mostafa & Figoli, Alberto & Rahimpour, Ahmad
- 789-800 Perennial energy crops vs. durum wheat in low input lands: Economic analysis of a Greek case study
by Mantziaris, Stamatis & Iliopoulos, Constantine & Theodorakopoulou, Irini & Petropoulou, Eugenia
- 801-826 Progress and perspective of biosynthetic platform for higher-order biofuels
by Su, HaiFeng & Lin, JiaFu & Tan, FuRong
- 827-839 Performance and economic comparison of fixed and tracking photovoltaic systems in Jordan
by Hammad, Bashar & Al-Sardeah, Ali & Al-Abed, Mohammad & Nijmeh, Salem & Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed
- 840-853 Prioritization of renewable energy alternatives by using an integrated fuzzy MCDM model: A real case application for Turkey
by Çolak, Murat & Kaya, İhsan
- 854-867 A review on MPPT techniques of PV system under partial shading condition
by Mohapatra, Alivarani & Nayak, Byamakesh & Das, Priti & Mohanty, Kanungo Barada
- 868-879 Environmental trade-offs between residential oil-fired and wood pellet heating systems: Forecast scenarios for Austria until 2030
by Karner, K. & Dißauer, C. & Enigl, M. & Strasser, C. & Schmid, E.
- 880-887 Testing and model validation of round rotor synchronous generator (GENROU)
by Talpur, Saifal
- 888-913 Thermochemical processing of sewage sludge to energy and fuel: Fundamentals, challenges and considerations
by Syed-Hassan, Syed Shatir A. & Wang, Yi & Hu, Song & Su, Sheng & Xiang, Jun
- 914-941 Heat and mass transfer characteristics of carbon nanotube nanofluids: A review
by Yazid, Muhammad Noor Afiq Witri Muhammad & Sidik, Nor Azwadi Che & Yahya, Wira Jazair
- 942-970 Low-carbon development of China's thermal power industry based on an international comparison: Review, analysis and forecast
by Ma, Xuejiao & Wang, Yong & Wang, Chen
- 971-989 Turning of the tides: Assessing the international implementation of tidal current turbines
by Sangiuliano, Stephen Joseph
- 990-1016 Review of GHG emissions in Pakistan compared to SAARC countries
by Abas, N. & Kalair, A. & Khan, N. & Kalair, A.R.
- 1017-1030 Urban biomass and methods of estimating municipal biomass resources
by Li, Y. & Zhou, L.W. & Wang, R.Z.
- 1031-1042 Refrigerant R32 as lower GWP working fluid in residential air conditioning systems in Europe and the USA
by Mota-Babiloni, Adrián & Navarro-Esbrí, Joaquín & Makhnatch, Pavel & Molés, Francisco
- 1043-1060 An overview of control approaches of inverter-based microgrids in islanding mode of operation
by Andishgar, Mohammad Hadi & Gholipour, Eskandar & Hooshmand, Rahmat-allah
- 1061-1071 The impact of occupants’ behaviours on building energy analysis: A research review
by Delzendeh, Elham & Wu, Song & Lee, Angela & Zhou, Ying
- 1072-1088 Catalytic hydrodeoxygenation of triglycerides: An approach to clean diesel fuel production
by Ameen, Mariam & Azizan, Mohammad Tazli & Yusup, Suzana & Ramli, Anita & Yasir, Madiha
- 1089-1099 Microalgae culture enhancement through key microbial approaches
by Tandon, Puja & Jin, Qiang
- 1100-1111 The effectiveness of financial purchase incentives for battery electric vehicles – A review of the evidence
by Hardman, Scott & Chandan, Amrit & Tal, Gil & Turrentine, Tom
- 1112-1122 A review on preparation methods, stability and applications of hybrid nanofluids
by Che Sidik, Nor Azwadi & Mahmud Jamil, Muhammad & Aziz Japar, Wan Mohd Arif & Muhammad Adamu, Isa
- 1123-1137 An empirical and forecasting analysis of the bioenergy market in the EU28 region: Evidence from a panel data simultaneous equation model
by Alsaleh, Mohd & Abdul-Rahim, A.S. & Mohd-Shahwahid, H.O.
- 1138-1152 Assessment of Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) for sustainable energy performance in tropical regions of Cameroon
by Ekoe A Akata, Aloys Martial & Njomo, Donatien & Agrawal, Basant
- 1153-1161 Transition to renewable energy and sustainable energy development in Azerbaijan
by Vidadili, Nurtaj & Suleymanov, Elchin & Bulut, Cihan & Mahmudlu, Ceyhun
- 1162-1174 Life cycle sustainability assessment of fly ash concrete structures
by Wang, JingJing & Wang, YuanFeng & Sun, YiWen & Tingley, Danielle Densley & Zhang, YuRong
- 1175-1186 Computational techniques for assessing the reliability and sustainability of electrical power systems: A review
by Ali Kadhem, Athraa & Abdul Wahab, Noor Izzri & Aris, Ishak & Jasni, Jasronita & Abdalla, Ahmed N.
- 1187-1200 Multi-criteria revision of the Hungarian Renewable Energy Utilization Action Plan – Review of the aspect of economy
by Hartmann, Bálint & Börcsök, Endre & Groma, Veronika Oláhné & Osán, János & Talamon, Attila & Török, Szabina & Alföldy-Boruss, Márk
- 1201-1216 Improving biohydrogen productivity by microbial dark- and photo-fermentations: Novel data and future approaches
by Trchounian, Karen & Sawers, R. Gary & Trchounian, Armen
- 1217-1226 Unpacking policy processes for addressing systemic problems in technological innovation systems: The case of offshore wind in Germany
by Reichardt, Kristin & Rogge, Karoline S. & Negro, Simona O.
- 1227-1238 Particulate matter formation and its control methodologies for diesel engine: A comprehensive review
by Mohankumar, S. & Senthilkumar, P.
- 1239-1255 Passive cooling of buildings with phase change materials using whole-building energy simulation tools: A review
by Saffari, Mohammad & de Gracia, Alvaro & Ushak, Svetlana & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1256-1268 Solutions for detection of non-technical losses in the electricity grid: A review
by Viegas, Joaquim L. & Esteves, Paulo R. & Melício, R. & Mendes, V.M.F. & Vieira, Susana M.
- 1269-1291 Benchmarking island power systems: Results, challenges, and solutions for long term sustainability
by Cross, Sam & Padfield, David & Ant-Wuorinen, Risto & King, Phillip & Syri, Sanna
- 1292-1311 Mechanisms and kinetics of CO2 hydrogenation to value-added products: A detailed review on current status and future trends
by Saeidi, Samrand & Najari, Sara & Fazlollahi, Farhad & Nikoo, Maryam Khoshtinat & Sefidkon, Fatemeh & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Baxter, Larry L.
- 1312-1320 Interfacing applications for uncertainty reduction in smart energy systems utilizing distributed intelligence
by Nguyen, Phuong H. & Blaauwbroek, Niels & Nguyen, Cuong & Zhang, Xu & Flueck, Alexander & Wang, Xiaoyu
- 1321-1344 Perovskite solar cells: An integrated hybrid lifecycle assessment and review in comparison with other photovoltaic technologies
by Ibn-Mohammed, T. & Koh, S.C.L. & Reaney, I.M. & Acquaye, A. & Schileo, G. & Mustapha, K.B. & Greenough, R.
- 1345-1354 Possibilities for conversion of microalgae oil into aviation fuel: A review
by Bwapwa, Joseph K. & Anandraj, Akash & Trois, Cristina
- 1355-1371 Modeling causal factors of post-harvesting losses in vegetable and fruit supply chain: An Indian perspective
by Gardas, Bhaskar B. & Raut, Rakesh D. & Narkhede, Balkrishna
- 1372-1388 fEvaluation of renewable energy technologies and their potential for technical integration and cost-effective use within the U.S. energy sector
by Tran, Thomas T.D. & Smith, Amanda D.
- 1389-1398 Communicating energy system modelling to the wider public: An analysis of German media coverage
by Scheer, Dirk
- 1399-1411 The research on multi-agent system for microgrid control and optimization
by Khan, Muhammad Waseem & Wang, Jie
- 1412-1457 Entropy generation vs energy efficiency for natural convection based energy flow in enclosures and various applications: A review
by Biswal, Pratibha & Basak, Tanmay
- 1458-1498 Progress in hydrogen enriched compressed natural gas (HCNG) internal combustion engines - A comprehensive review
by Mehra, Roopesh Kumar & Duan, Hao & Juknelevičius, Romualdas & Ma, Fanhua & Li, Junyin
- 1499-1511 An integrated review of factors influencing the perfomance of photovoltaic panels
by Fouad, M.M. & Shihata, Lamia A. & Morgan, ElSayed I.
- 1512-1527 Energy hub: From a model to a concept – A review
by Mohammadi, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Yousefi, Hossein
- 1528-1536 Residential demand response: Experimental evaluation and comparison of self-organizing techniques
by Dusparic, Ivana & Taylor, Adam & Marinescu, Andrei & Golpayegani, Fatemeh & Clarke, Siobhan
- 1537-1543 Achieving high renewable energy penetration in Western Australia using data digitisation and machine learning
by Tayal, Dev
- 1544-1577 Towards next-generation energy planning decision-making: An expert-based framework for intelligent decision support
by Sellak, Hamza & Ouhbi, Brahim & Frikh, Bouchra & Palomares, Iván
- 1578-1587 Validating the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in India and China: The role of hydroelectricity consumption
by Adebola Solarin, Sakiru & Al-Mulali, Usama & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1588-1596 Prospects of microalgal biodiesel production in Pakistan – A review
by Ali, Mehmood & Sultana, Razia & Tahir, Sadia & Watson, Ian A. & Saleem, Muhammad
- 1613-1640 A review on the CFD analysis of urban microclimate
by Toparlar, Y. & Blocken, B. & Maiheu, B. & van Heijst, G.J.F.
2017, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-8 Research on the efficiency of carbon trading market in China
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wu, Lei & Li, Ang
- 9-14 Inequality of renewable energy generation across OECD countries: A note
by Sinha, Avik
- 15-23 Impact of inverter capacity on the performance in large-scale photovoltaic power plants – A case study for Gainesville, Florida
by Yilmaz, Saban & Dincer, Furkan
- 24-38 Review of MSWI bottom ash utilization from perspectives of collective characterization, treatment and existing application
by Dou, Xiaomin & Ren, Fei & Nguyen, Minh Quan & Ahamed, Ashiq & Yin, Ke & Chan, Wei Ping & Chang, Victor Wei-Chung
- 39-49 Citizens’ views on electricity use, savings and production from renewable energy sources: A case study from a Greek island
by Tampakis, Stilianos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Tsantopoulos, Georgios & Rerras, Ioannis
- 50-60 Assessment of the optimum operation conditions on a heat pipe heat exchanger for waste heat recovery in steel industry
by Ma, Hongting & Du, Na & Zhang, Zeyu & Lyu, Fan & Deng, Na & Li, Cong & Yu, Shaojie
- 61-70 Potentiality of renewable resources: Economic feasibility perspectives in South Korea
by Park, Eunil
- 71-81 An assessment of Iran's natural gas potential for transition toward low-carbon economy
by Hafeznia, Hamed & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Maleki, Akbar
- 82-100 Thermal energy storage systems for concentrated solar power plants
by Pelay, Ugo & Luo, Lingai & Fan, Yilin & Stitou, Driss & Rood, Mark
- 101-109 Cultural factors of sustainable energy development: A case study of geothermal energy in Iceland and Japan
by Shortall, Ruth & Kharrazi, Ali
- 110-127 A review of energy and power planning and policies of Pakistan
by Mirjat, Nayyar Hussain & Uqaili, Mohammad Aslam & Harijan, Khanji & Valasai, Gordhan Das & Shaikh, Faheemullah & Waris, M.
- 128-136 Employment creation potential of renewable power generation technologies: A life cycle approach
by Hondo, Hiroki & Moriizumi, Yue
- 137-147 A survey on the development status and challenges of smart grids in main driver countries
by Zhang, Yao & Chen, Wei & Gao, Weijun
- 148-179 Investigation on pump as turbine (PAT) technical aspects for micro hydropower schemes: A state-of-the-art review
by Binama, Maxime & Su, Wen-Tao & Li, Xiao-Bin & Li, Feng-Chen & Wei, Xian-Zhu & An, Shi
- 180-191 Opaque Ventilated Façades: Thermal and energy performance review
by Ibañez-Puy, María & Vidaurre-Arbizu, Marina & Sacristán-Fernández, José Antonio & Martín-Gómez, César
- 192-203 A review of solar photovoltaic systems cooling technologies
by Siecker, J. & Kusakana, K. & Numbi, B.P.
- 204-221 A review of global strategies promoting the conversion of food waste to bioenergy via anaerobic digestion
by De Clercq, Djavan & Wen, Zongguo & Gottfried, Oliver & Schmidt, Franziska & Fei, Fan
- 222-247 Technological, technical, economic, environmental, social, human health risk, toxicological and policy considerations of biodiesel production and use
by Živković, Snežana B. & Veljković, Milan V. & Banković-Ilić, Ivana B. & Krstić, Ivan M. & Konstantinović, Sandra S. & Ilić, Slavica B. & Avramović, Jelena M. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Veljković, Vlada B.
- 248-254 Photobioreactor design for microalgae production through computational fluid dynamics: A review
by Pires, José C.M. & Alvim-Ferraz, Maria C.M. & Martins, Fernando G.
- 255-273 Biochar properties and eco-friendly applications for climate change mitigation, waste management, and wastewater treatment: A review
by Qambrani, Naveed Ahmed & Rahman, Md. Mukhlesur & Won, Seunggun & Shim, Soomin & Ra, Changsix
- 274-285 Renewable and sustainable energy of Xinjiang and development strategy of node areas in the “Silk Road Economic Belt”
by Xu, Li-jun & Fan, Xiao-chao & Wang, Wei-qing & Xu, Lei & Duan, You-lian & Shi, Rui-jing
- 286-292 An accelerating green growth for Taiwan's climate ambition
by Hu, Wen-Cheng & Chung, Shih-Ming & Lin, Jui-Chu & Fan, Chien-Te & Lien, Chen-An
- 293-303 Laboratory exercises of photovoltaic systems–Review of the equpment, methodology, trials and results
by Skoko, Sasa M. & Ciric, Rade M.
- 304-307 A review on progress of concentrated solar power in India
by Kumar, Anil & Prakash, Om & Dube, Akarshi
- 308-322 Anaerobic co-digestion of animal manures and lignocellulosic residues as a potent approach for sustainable biogas production
by Neshat, Soheil A. & Mohammadi, Maedeh & Najafpour, Ghasem D. & Lahijani, Pooya
- 323-338 A comprehensive insight into tidal stream energy farms in Iran
by Radfar, Soheil & Panahi, Roozbeh & Javaherchi, Teymour & Filom, Siyavash & Mazyaki, Ahmad Rezaee
- 339-346 Overcoming collective action barriers to energy sustainability: A longitudinal study of climate protection accord adoption by local governments
by Yi, Hongtao & Feiock, Richard C. & Berry, Frances S.
- 347-357 Renewable hydrogen production from bio-oil derivative via catalytic steam reforming: An overview
by Nabgan, Walid & Tuan Abdullah, Tuan Amran & Mat, Ramli & Nabgan, Bahador & Gambo, Yahya & Ibrahim, Maryam & Ahmad, Arshad & Jalil, Aishah Abdul & Triwahyono, Sugeng & Saeh, Ibrahim
- 358-371 Review of boom potential energy regeneration technology for hydraulic construction machinery
by Lin, Tianliang & Chen, Qiang & Ren, Haoling & Huang, Weiping & Chen, Qihuai & Fu, Shengjie
- 372-389 Performance improvement of microbial fuel cells for waste water treatment along with value addition: A review on past achievements and recent perspectives
by Choudhury, Payel & Uday, Uma Shankar Prasad & Mahata, Nibedita & Nath Tiwari, Onkar & Narayan Ray, Rup & Kanti Bandyopadhyay, Tarun & Bhunia, Biswanath
- 390-413 Life cycle embodied energy analysis of residential buildings: A review of literature to investigate embodied energy parameters
by Dixit, Manish K.
- 414-439 Electricity generation and GHG emission reduction potentials through different municipal solid waste management technologies: A comparative review
by Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Ghanavati, Hossein & Dashti, Behrouz B. & Heijungs, Reinout & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam
- 440-458 Research and current status of the solar photovoltaic water pumping system – A review
by Li, Guiqiang & Jin, Yi & Akram, M.W. & Chen, Xiao
- 459-474 The optimum performance of the combined cycle power plant: A comprehensive review
by Ibrahim, Thamir k. & Mohammed, Mohammed Kamil & Awad, Omar I. & Rahman, M.M. & Najafi, G. & Basrawi, Firdaus & Abd Alla, Ahmed N. & Mamat, Rizalman
- 475-493 Effects of physicochemical properties of biodiesel fuel blends with alcohol on diesel engine performance and exhaust emissions: A review
by Zaharin, M.S.M. & Abdullah, N.R. & Najafi, G. & Sharudin, H. & Yusaf, T.
- 494-502 What motivations drive sustainable energy-saving behavior?: An examination in South Korea
by Park, Eunil & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 503-519 A state of the art of required techniques for employing activated carbon in renewable energy powered adsorption applications
by Elsayed, Ahmed M. & Askalany, Ahmed A. & Shea, Andrew D. & Dakkama, Hassan J. & Mahmoud, Saad & Al-Dadah, Raya & Kaialy, Waseem
- 520-524 Energy efficiency of engine-generator set using biofuels under varied loads
by Rigotte, Marcio Roberto & Secco, Deonir & Rosa, Helton Aparecido & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Gurgacz, Flávio & da Silva, Tiago Roque Benetoli
- 525-532 Biogas – Part of Austria's future energy supply or political experiment?
by Stürmer, Bernhard
- 533-543 A review of residential tiered electricity pricing in China
by Wang, Chen & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin
- 544-557 Towards a sustainable electrification in Ghana: A review of renewable energy deployment policies
by Sakah, Marriette & Diawuo, Felix Amankwah & Katzenbach, Rolf & Gyamfi, Samuel
- 558-584 Plant fibre based bio-composites: Sustainable and renewable green materials
by Ramesh, M. & Palanikumar, K. & Reddy, K. Hemachandra
- 585-599 PEM unitised reversible/regenerative hydrogen fuel cell systems: State of the art and technical challenges
by Paul, Biddyut & Andrews, John
- 600-617 Space-time variability of climate variables and intermittent renewable electricity production – A review
by Engeland, Kolbjørn & Borga, Marco & Creutin, Jean-Dominique & François, Baptiste & Ramos, Maria-Helena & Vidal, Jean-Philippe
- 618-637 A review on the performance evaluation of natural draft dry cooling towers and possible improvements via inlet air spray cooling
by Sun, Yubiao & Guan, Zhiqiang & Hooman, Kamel
- 638-645 Progress on ultrasonic guided waves de-icing techniques in improving aviation energy efficiency
by Wang, Yibing & Xu, Yuanming & Huang, Qi
- 646-655 A framework to evaluate security of supply in the electricity sector
by Larsen, Erik R. & Osorio, Sebastian & van Ackere, Ann
- 656-668 A critical review on inhibition of dark biohydrogen fermentation
by Elbeshbishy, Elsayed & Dhar, Bipro Ranjan & Nakhla, George & Lee, Hyung-Sool
- 669-680 Analysis of the effectiveness of national renewable energy policies: A case of photovoltaic policies
by Hafeznia, Hamed & Aslani, Alireza & Anwar, Sohail & Yousefjamali, Mahdis
- 681-690 Methodologies for the evaluation of local climate change mitigation actions: A review
by Azevedo, Isabel & Leal, Vítor M.S.
- 691-708 A review of waste heat recovery and Organic Rankine Cycles (ORC) in on-off highway vehicle Heavy Duty Diesel Engine applications
by Lion, Simone & Michos, Constantine N. & Vlaskos, Ioannis & Rouaud, Cedric & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 709-729 A review on the production processes of renewable jet fuel
by Gutiérrez-Antonio, C. & Gómez-Castro, F.I. & de Lira-Flores, J.A. & Hernández, S.
- 730-749 An interdisciplinary review of energy storage for communities: Challenges and perspectives
by Parra, David & Swierczynski, Maciej & Stroe, Daniel I. & Norman, Stuart.A. & Abdon, Andreas & Worlitschek, Jörg & O’Doherty, Travis & Rodrigues, Lucelia & Gillott, Mark & Zhang, Xiaojin & Bauer, Christian & Patel, Martin K.
- 750-764 A review on proton conducting electrolytes for clean energy and intermediate temperature-solid oxide fuel cells
by Hossain, Shahzad & Abdalla, Abdalla M. & Jamain, Siti Noorazean Binti & Zaini, Juliana Hj & Azad, Abul K.