Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1267-1276 Electrical demand side contribution to frequency control in power systems: a review on technical aspects
by Dehghanpour, Kaveh & Afsharnia, Saeed
- 1277-1287 Sustainable options for electric vehicle technologies
by Poullikkas, Andreas
- 1288-1297 Economic analysis of the contribution of photovoltaics to the decarbonization of the power sector
by Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M.
- 1298-1311 Review of micro- and mini-channel heat sinks and heat exchangers for single phase fluids
by Dixit, Tisha & Ghosh, Indranil
- 1312-1323 Solar thermal energy for sustainable development in Tunisia: The case of the PROSOL project
by Omri, Emna & Chtourou, Nouri & Bazin, Damien
- 1324-1350 A journey into the process and engineering aspects of carbon capture technologies
by Sreenivasulu, B. & Gayatri, D.V. & Sreedhar, I. & Raghavan, K.V.
- 1351-1365 Using a sustainability index to assess energy technologies for rural electrification
by Mainali, Brijesh & Silveira, Semida
- 1366-1375 BBO-based small autonomous hybrid power system optimization incorporating wind speed and solar radiation forecasting
by Gupta, R.A. & Kumar, Rajesh & Bansal, Ajay Kumar
- 1376-1384 Biorefinery as a promising approach to promote microalgae industry: An innovative framework
by Zhu, Liandong
- 1385-1394 Household energy use: Applying behavioural economics to understand consumer decision-making and behaviour
by Frederiks, Elisha R. & Stenner, Karen & Hobman, Elizabeth V.
- 1395-1403 Analysis of critical climate related factors for the application of zero-energy homes in Saudi Arabia
by Alrashed, Farajallah & Asif, Muhammad
- 1404-1412 Design, construction, and evaluation of a mixed mode solar kiln with black-painted pebble bed for timber seasoning in a tropical setting
by Ugwu, S.N. & Ugwuishiwu, B.O. & Ekechukwu, O.V. & Njoku, H. & Ani, A.O.
- 1413-1422 Has the turning point of China׳s wind power industry really come?
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wei, Yu-ang & Ren, Ling-zhi
- 1423-1436 A review of key power system stability challenges for large-scale PV integration
by Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C. & Ramachandaramurthy, V.K.
- 1437-1446 Probabilistic optimal power flow in correlated hybrid wind-PV power systems: A review and a new approach
by Aien, Morteza & Rashidinejad, Masoud & Firuz-Abad, Mahmud Fotuhi
- 1447-1464 Advances in synthesis of biodiesel via enzyme catalysis: Novel and sustainable approaches
by Guldhe, Abhishek & Singh, Bhaskar & Mutanda, Taurai & Permaul, Kugen & Bux, Faizal
- 1465-1477 Rich enough to go renewable, but too early to leave fossil energy?
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 1478-1488 Overall review of renewable energy subsidy policies in China – Contradictions of intentions and effects
by Shen, Jianfei & Luo, Chen
- 1489-1500 Harvesting techniques applied to microalgae: A review
by Barros, Ana I. & Gonçalves, Ana L. & Simões, Manuel & Pires, José C.M.
- 1501-1514 Review of grid connection requirements for generation assets in weak power grids
by Etxegarai, Agurtzane & Eguia, Pablo & Torres, Esther & Iturregi, Araitz & Valverde, Victor
- 1515-1545 Emerging applications of graphene and its derivatives in carbon capture and conversion: Current status and future prospects
by Taheri Najafabadi, Amin
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-10 A cross-sectional review: Impacts and sustainability of small-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries
by Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen & König, Julian & Ortiz, Willington
- 11-27 On further enhancement of single-phase and flow boiling heat transfer in micro/minichannels
by Wu, Zan & Sundén, Bengt
- 28-59 Glycerol for renewable acrolein production by catalytic dehydration
by Talebian-Kiakalaieh, Amin & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina & Hezaveh, Hadi
- 60-68 Temporal and spatial variations in consumption-based carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Zhang, Yanxia & Wang, Haikun & Liang, Sai & Xu, Ming & Liu, Weidong & Li, Shalang & Zhang, Rongrong & Nielsen, Chris P. & Bi, Jun
- 69-79 Evaluation methods and research progresses in bio-oil storage stability
by Chen, Dengyu & Zhou, Jianbin & Zhang, Qisheng & Zhu, Xifeng
- 80-90 What role of renewable and non-renewable electricity consumption and output is needed to initially mitigate CO2 emissions in MENA region?
by Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 91-96 A DEA approach for estimating the agricultural energy and environmental efficiency of EU countries
by Vlontzos, George & Niavis, Spyros & Manos, Basil
- 97-110 Driving and charging patterns of electric vehicles for energy usage
by Speidel, Stuart & Bräunl, Thomas
- 111-117 Renewable energy consumption – Economic growth nexus for China
by Lin, Boqiang & Moubarak, Mohamed
- 118-132 Biomass gasification gas cleaning for downstream applications: A comparative critical review
by Asadullah, Mohammad
- 133-142 Producing transportation fuels from algae: In search of synergy
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Semenov, Vladimir G. & Chernova, Nadezhda I. & Keršys, Artūras & Kopeyka, Aleksandr K.
- 143-152 Review of photovoltaic degradation rate methodologies
by Phinikarides, Alexander & Kindyni, Nitsa & Makrides, George & Georghiou, George E.
- 153-160 A review on torrefied biomass pellets as a sustainable alternative to coal in power generation
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 161-170 A survey on mobile energy storage systems (MESS): Applications, challenges and solutions
by Hosseini, Sayed Saeed & Badri, Ali & Parvania, Masood
- 171-184 Comfort reliability evaluation of building designs by stochastic hygrothermal simulation
by Sulaiman, Halimi & Olsina, Fernando
- 185-195 China׳s regional assessment of renewable energy vulnerability to climate change
by Wang, Bing & Ke, Ruo-Yu & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 196-203 Identifying renewable energy and building renovation solutions in the Baltic Sea region: The case of Kaliningrad Oblast
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Kučinskas, Vytautas & Jasinskas, Algirdas & Bazaras, Žilvinas
- 204-213 A stand-alone wind power supply with a Li-ion battery energy storage system
by Mesbahi, Tedjani & Ouari, Ahmed & Ghennam, Tarak & Berkouk, El Madjid & Rizoug, Nassim & Mesbahi, Nadhir & Meradji, Moudrik
- 214-223 Physical principles of losses in thin film solar cells and efficiency enhancement methods
by Dhankhar, Meena & Pal Singh, Om & Singh, V.N.
- 224-236 Profitability of wind energy investments in China using a Monte Carlo approach for the treatment of uncertainties
by Caralis, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Yang, Peijin & Gao, Zhiqiu & Zervos, Arthouros & Rados, Kostas
- 237-259 Preparation, thermal properties and applications of shape-stabilized thermal energy storage materials
by Fang, Guiyin & Tang, Fang & Cao, Lei
- 260-268 Wave electrical energy systems: Implementation, challenges and environmental issues
by Ilyas, Arqam & Kashif, Syed A.R. & Saqib, Muhammad A. & Asad, Muhammad M.
- 269-286 Policy and regulation for smart grids in the United Kingdom
by Connor, Peter M. & Baker, Philip E. & Xenias, Dimitrios & Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Axon, Colin J. & Cipcigan, Liana
- 287-295 Combinations of support instruments for renewable electricity in Europe: A review
by del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 296-310 Thermography methodologies for detecting energy related building defects
by Fox, Matthew & Coley, David & Goodhew, Steve & de Wilde, Pieter
- 311-317 Overview of anti-islanding US patents for grid-connected inverters
by Guo, Xiaoqiang & Xu, David & Wu, Bin
- 318-325 Impacts of the renewable energy law on the developments of wind energy in Turkey
by Dursun, Bahtiyar & Gokcol, Cihan
- 326-334 Techno-economic parametric assessment of solar power in India: A survey
by Soni, M.S. & Gakkhar, Nikhil
- 335-347 Evaluation of R&D investments in wind power in Korea using real option
by Kim, Kyung-Taek & Lee, Deok-Joo & Park, Sung-Joon
- 348-374 Second law thermodynamic study of heat exchangers: A review
by Manjunath, K. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 375-385 Electricity auctions in South America: Towards convergence of system adequacy and RES-E support
by Mastropietro, Paolo & Batlle, Carlos & Barroso, Luiz A. & Rodilla, Pablo
- 386-399 Evaluation of the different aerodynamic databases for vertical axis wind turbine simulations
by Bedon, Gabriele & Antonini, Enrico G.A. & De Betta, Stefano & Raciti Castelli, Marco & Benini, Ernesto
- 400-421 Ultrasound irradiation in the production of ethanol from biomass
by Karimi, Mahmoud & Jenkins, Bryan & Stroeve, Pieter
- 422-431 Assessment of renewable energy resources potential for large scale and standalone applications in Ethiopia
by Tucho, Gudina Terefe & Weesie, Peter D.M. & Nonhebel, Sanderine
- 432-437 Solid state bio methane production from vegetable wastes Current state and perception
by Jaiganesh, V. & Nagarajan, P.K. & Geetha, A.
- 438-449 Carbon dioxide emissions intensity of Portuguese industry and energy sectors: A convergence analysis and econometric approach
by Moutinho, Victor & Robaina-Alves, Margarita & Mota, Jorge
- 450-462 A review of energy characteristic of vertical greenery systems
by Safikhani, Tabassom & Abdullah, Aminatuzuhariah Megat & Ossen, Dilshan Remaz & Baharvand, Mohammad
- 463-474 Cognitive radio sensor networks: Smart communication for smart grids—A case study of Pakistan
by Khan, Zeeshan Ali & Faheem, Yasir
- 475-487 Evolution of solar energy in India: A review
by Kapoor, Karan & Pandey, Krishan K. & Jain, A.K. & Nandan, Ashish
- 488-496 Harnessing the Sun: Reviewing the potential of solar photovoltaics in Canada
by Rosenbloom, Daniel & Meadowcroft, James
- 497-504 Malaysia’s renewable energy policies and programs with green aspects
by Mekhilef, Saad & Barimani, Meghdad & Safari, Azadeh & Salam, Zainal
- 505-514 Enhancing the maximum power point tracking techniques for photovoltaic systems
by Abu Eldahab, Yasser E. & Saad, Naggar H. & Zekry, Abdalhalim
- 515-541 Integrated HVAC and DHW production systems for Zero Energy Buildings
by Fabrizio, Enrico & Seguro, Federico & Filippi, Marco
- 542-556 Renewable energy powered membrane technology: A leapfrog approach to rural water treatment in developing countries?
by Schäfer, Andrea I. & Hughes, Gordon & Richards, Bryce S.
- 557-570 Planning of grid integrated distributed generators: A review of technology, objectives and techniques
by Paliwal, Priyanka & Patidar, N.P. & Nema, R.K.
- 571-582 Economic and GHG emissions analyses for sugarcane ethanol in Brazil: Looking forward
by Wang, Lei & Quiceno, Raul & Price, Catherine & Malpas, Rick & Woods, Jeremy
- 583-596 Nonuniformities in compact heat exchangers—scope for better energy utilization: A review
by Singh, Sanjay Kumar & Mishra, Manish & Jha, P.K.
- 597-607 Offshore renewable energy in the Adriatic Sea with respect to the Croatian 2020 energy strategy
by Hadžić, Neven & Kozmar, Hrvoje & Tomić, Marko
- 608-620 Production of γ-valerolactone from lignocellulosic biomass for sustainable fuels and chemicals supply
by Tang, Xing & Zeng, Xianhai & Li, Zheng & Hu, Lei & Sun, Yong & Liu, Shijie & Lei, Tingzhou & Lin, Lu
- 621-632 Utilization of palm solid residue as a source of renewable and sustainable energy in Malaysia
by Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul
- 633-648 A review of green roof research and development in China
by Xiao, Min & Lin, Yaolin & Han, Jie & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 649-658 Optimal power dispatching strategies in smart-microgrids with storage
by Rigo-Mariani, Rémy & Sareni, Bruno & Roboam, Xavier & Turpin, Christophe
- 659-672 Microgrids: Experiences, barriers and success factors
by Soshinskaya, Mariya & Crijns-Graus, Wina H.J. & Guerrero, Josep M. & Vasquez, Juan C.
- 673-687 A review of hydrothermal biomass processing
by Tekin, Kubilay & Karagöz, Selhan & Bektaş, Sema
- 688-715 Advances in mathematical modeling of fluidized bed gasification
by Loha, Chanchal & Gu, Sai & De Wilde, Juray & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Chatterjee, Pradip K.
- 716-726 Jet biofuels in Brazil: Sustainability challenges
by Moraes, Marcia A.F.D. & Nassar, Andre M. & Moura, Paula & Leal, Rodrigo L.V. & Cortez, L.A.B.
- 727-740 Power generation and renewable potential in China
by Zhao, Jing & Wang, Jianzhou & Su, Zhongyue
- 741-748 Energy efficiency and desalination in the Canary Islands
by Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta & Veza, José Miguel & Blanco-Marigorta, Ana
- 749-759 Briquette making in Kenya: Nairobi and peri-urban areas
by Ngusale, George K. & Luo, Yonghao & Kiplagat, Jeremiah K.
- 760-778 Current status, issues and developments in microalgae derived biodiesel production
by Rashid, Naim & Ur Rehman, Muhammad Saif & Sadiq, Madeha & Mahmood, Tariq & Han, Jong-In
- 779-797 Microbial fuel cell: Critical factors regulating bio-catalyzed electrochemical process and recent advancements
by Venkata Mohan, S. & Velvizhi, G. & Annie Modestra, J. & Srikanth, S.
- 798-805 The competition situation analysis of shale gas industry in China: Applying Porter’s five forces and scenario model
by Yunna, Wu & Yisheng, Yang
- 806-813 Review on the start-up experiences of continuous fermentative hydrogen producing bioreactors
by Bakonyi, P. & Nemestóthy, N. & Simon, V. & Bélafi-Bakó, K.
- 814-819 Strategic analysis of energy efficiency projects: Case study of a steel mill in Manitoba
by Thompson, Shirley & Si, Minxing
- 820-825 Comparative study of numerical methods for determining Weibull parameters for wind energy potential
by Arslan, Talha & Bulut, Y. Murat & Altın Yavuz, Arzu
- 826-839 Brazilian case study for biogas energy: Production of electric power, heat and automotive energy in condominiums of agroenergy
by Coimbra-Araújo, Carlos H. & Mariane, Leidiane & Júnior, Cicero Bley & Frigo, Elisandro Pires & Frigo, Michelle Sato & Araújo, Izabela Regina Costa & Alves, Helton José
- 840-850 Energy consumption and economic growth in South Africa reexamined: A nonparametric testing apporach
by Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh Jr., Presley K.
- 851-867 A review on thermal response test of ground-coupled heat pump systems
by Zhang, Changxing & Guo, Zhanjun & Liu, Yufeng & Cong, Xiaochun & Peng, Donggen
- 868-875 Development of biogas combustion in combined heat and power generation
by Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul
- 876-885 The main support mechanisms to finance renewable energy development
by Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas
- 886-901 The role of non-thermal plasma technique in NOx treatment: A review
by Talebizadeh, P. & Babaie, M. & Brown, R. & Rahimzadeh, H. & Ristovski, Z. & Arai, M.
- 902-910 An overview of a polyhouse dryer
by Sangamithra, A. & Swamy, Gabriela John & Prema, R. Sorna & Priyavarshini, R. & Chandrasekar, V. & Sasikala, S.
- 911-922 Energy consumption in schools – A review paper
by Dias Pereira, Luísa & Raimondo, Daniela & Corgnati, Stefano Paolo & Gameiro da Silva, Manuel
- 923-929 A review on promoting share of renewable energy by green-trading mechanisms in power system
by Wang, Tan & Gong, Yu & Jiang, Chuanwen
- 930-943 A review of biomass co-firing in North America
by Agbor, Ezinwa & Zhang, Xiaolei & Kumar, Amit
- 944-955 A real option model for renewable energy policy evaluation with application to solar PV power generation in China
by Zhang, Mingming & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng
- 956-963 A survey of dynamic equivalent modeling for wind farm
by Zou, Jianxiao & Peng, Chao & Yan, Yan & Zheng, Hong & Li, Yan
- 964-998 Competing uses of biomass: Assessment and comparison of the performance of bio-based heat, power, fuels and materials
by Gerssen-Gondelach, S.J. & Saygin, D. & Wicke, B. & Patel, M.K. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 999-1018 Overview of wind energy policy and development in Japan
by Mizuno, Emi
- 1019-1029 Perspectives of double skin façades for naturally ventilated buildings: A review
by Barbosa, Sabrina & Ip, Kenneth
- 1030-1047 Effects of mixing on the result of anaerobic digestion: Review
by Lindmark, Johan & Thorin, Eva & Bel Fdhila, Rebei & Dahlquist, Erik
- 1048-1059 Feasibility study of renewable energy-based microgrid system in Somaliland׳s urban centers
by Abdilahi, Abdirahman Mohamed & Mohd Yatim, Abdul Halim & Mustafa, Mohd Wazir & Khalaf, Omar Tahseen & Shumran, Alshammari Fahad & Mohamed Nor, Faizah
- 1060-1069 Sensors for direct methanol fuel cells
by Hassan, M.A. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Loh, K.S. & Daud, W.R.W.
- 1070-1080 Economic effects of renewable energy expansion: A model-based analysis for Germany
by Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 1081-1089 Assessment of the consciousness levels on renewable energy resources in the Sultanate of Oman
by Al Hatmi, Y. & Tan, C.S. & Al Badi, A. & Charabi, Y.
- 1090-1107 A paper trail of evaluation approaches to energy and climate policy interactions
by Spyridaki, N.-A. & Flamos, A.
- 1108-1125 Application of bio-oils from lignocellulosic biomass to transportation, heat and power generation—A review
by No, Soo-Young
- 1126-1132 Feed-in tariff promotion and innovative measures for renewable electricity: Taiwan case analysis
by Tsai, Wen-Tien
- 1133-1152 Progress and perspectives in converting biogas to transportation fuels
by Yang, Liangcheng & Ge, Xumeng & Wan, Caixia & Yu, Fei & Li, Yebo
- 1153-1167 Assessment of the technical and economic potentials of biomass use for the production of steam, chemicals and polymers
by Saygin, D. & Gielen, D.J. & Draeck, M. & Worrell, E. & Patel, M.K.
- 1168-1191 Building sustainable energy systems: Homeostatic control of grid-connected microgrids, as a means to reconcile power supply and energy demand response management
by Yanine, Franco Fernando & Caballero, Federico I. & Sauma, Enzo E. & Córdova, Felisa M.
- 1192-1201 Employment under vertical and horizontal transfer of concentrated solar power technology to North African countries
by Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony
- 1202-1216 A systematic literature review on indicators to assess local sustainability of forest energy production
by Lähtinen, Katja & Myllyviita, Tanja & Leskinen, Pekka & Pitkänen, Sari K.
- 1217-1239 An instrumentation engineer’s review on smart grid: Critical applications and parameters
by Bhatt, Jignesh & Shah, Vipul & Jani, Omkar
- 1240-1259 Inventory and comparative characteristics of dryers used in the sub-Saharan zone: Criteria influencing dryer choice
by Boroze, Tchamye & Desmorieux, Hélène & Méot, Jean-Michel & Marouzé, Claude & Azouma, Yaovi & Napo, Kossi
2014, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-13 The use of phase change materials in domestic heat pump and air-conditioning systems for short term storage: A review
by Moreno, Pere & Solé, Cristian & Castell, Albert & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 14-23 On the causal dynamics between economic growth, renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions and trade openness: Fresh evidence from BRICS countries
by Sebri, Maamar & Ben-Salha, Ousama
- 24-34 A review on potential enzymatic reaction for biofuel production from algae
by Noraini, M.Y. & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Badrul, Mohamed Jan & Chong, W.T.
- 35-41 Municipal solid waste (MSW) as a source of renewable energy in Bangladesh: Revisited
by Zakir Hossain, H.M. & Hasna Hossain, Quazi & Uddin Monir, Md. Minhaj & Ahmed, Md. Tofayal
- 42-50 The analysis of suppositions included in the Polish Energetic Policy using the LCA technique—Poland case study
by Adamczyk, Janusz & Dzikuć, Maciej
- 51-64 Integrated collector storage solar water heater with compound parabolic concentrator – development and progress
by Devanarayanan, K. & Kalidasa Murugavel, K.
- 65-78 Potential production of bioenergy from biomass in an Indian perspective
by Singh, N.B. & Kumar, Ashwani & Rai, Sarita
- 79-86 Optimal distributed generation planning at a local level – A review of Serbian renewable energy development
by Batas Bjelic, Ilija & Ciric, Rade M.
- 87-101 Harnessing ‘water tower’ into ‘power tower’: A small hydropower development study from an Indian prefecture in western Himalayas
by Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S.
- 102-123 Review and future trends of solar adsorption refrigeration systems
by Fernandes, M.S. & Brites, G.J.V.N. & Costa, J.J. & Gaspar, A.R. & Costa, V.A.F.
- 124-138 The evolution of the dye sensitized solar cells from Grätzel prototype to up-scaled solar applications: A life cycle assessment approach
by Parisi, Maria Laura & Maranghi, Simone & Basosi, Riccardo
- 139-165 Vertical Greenery Systems (VGS) for energy saving in buildings: A review
by Pérez, Gabriel & Coma, Julià & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 166-173 The effect of electricity consumption from renewable sources on countries׳ economic growth levels: Evidence from advanced, emerging and developing economies
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 174-195 Different aspects of dry anaerobic digestion for bio-energy: An overview
by Kothari, Richa & Pandey, A.K. & Kumar, S. & Tyagi, V.V. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 196-208 Modelling decisions on energy-efficient renovations: A review
by Friege, Jonas & Chappin, Emile
- 209-222 A fuzzy cognitive maps decision support system for renewables local planning
by Kyriakarakos, George & Patlitzianas, Konstantinos & Damasiotis, Markos & Papastefanakis, Dimitrios
- 223-250 A review of integrated solar combined cycle system (ISCCS) with a parabolic trough technology
by Behar, Omar & Khellaf, Abdallah & Mohammedi, Kamal & Ait-Kaci, Sabrina
- 251-261 Multi-criteria analysis of electricity generation mix scenarios in Tunisia
by Brand, Bernhard & Missaoui, Rafik
- 262-269 A comprehensive review on applications of ohmic heating (OH)
by Sakr, Mohamed & Liu, Shuli
- 270-276 The potential of solar powered transportation and the case for solar powered railway in Pakistan
by Jaffery, Syed Husain Imran & Khan, Mushtaq & Ali, Liaqat & Khan, Hassan Abbas & Mufti, Riaz Ahmad & Khan, Ashfaq & Khan, Nawar & Jaffery, Syed M.
- 277-295 User satisfaction adaptive behaviors for assessing energy efficient building indoor cooling and lighting environment
by Keyvanfar, Ali & Shafaghat, Arezou & Abd Majid, Muhd Zaimi & Bin Lamit, Hasanuddin & Warid Hussin, Mohd & Binti Ali, Kherun Nita & Dhafer Saad, Alshahri
- 296-311 Valuing the visual impact of wind farms: An application in South Evia, Greece
by Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C. & Tzovla, E. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 312-326 Policies for eliminating low-efficiency production capacities and improving energy efficiency of energy-intensive industries in China
by Li, Li & Wang, Jianjun & Tan, Zhongfu & Ge, Xinquan & Zhang, Jian & Yun, Xiaozhe
- 327-341 Dealing with the surplus of glycerol production from biodiesel industry through catalytic upgrading to polyglycerols and other value-added products
by Gholami, Zahra & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat-Teong
- 342-355 The energy and water nexus in Chinese electricity production: A hybrid life cycle analysis
by Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Siu, Yim Ling & Li, Xin
- 356-369 Wind power supply chain in China
by Yuan, Jiahai & Sun, Shenghui & Shen, Jiakun & Xu, Yan & Zhao, Changhong
- 370-380 Cost and CO2 reductions of solar photovoltaic power generation in China: Perspectives for 2020
by Wang, Yu & Zhou, Sheng & Huo, Hong
- 381-393 A field study on thermal comfort in naturally-ventilated buildings located in the equatorial climatic region of Cameroon
by Nematchoua, Modeste Kameni & Tchinda, René & Ricciardi, Paola & Djongyang, Noël
- 394-402 An integrated on-farm production system: Agricultural briquettes for residential heating in Nova Scotia, Canada
by Corscadden, Kenneth W. & Biggs, Jaclyn & Thomson, Allan
- 403-411 Efficiency effect of changing investment structure on China׳s power industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Yang, Lisha
- 412-425 Potential sites for tidal power generation: A thorough search at coast of New Jersey, USA
by Tang, H.S. & Qu, K. & Chen, G.Q. & Kraatz, S. & Aboobaker, N. & Jiang, C.B.
- 426-443 An overview of current status of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies
by Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Caramanna, Giorgio & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes
- 444-460 Assessment of biomass energy resources and related technologies practice in Bangladesh
by Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Beg, M.R.A.
- 461-475 Greenhouse gas emissions from renewable energy sources: A review of lifecycle considerations
by Amponsah, Nana Yaw & Troldborg, Mads & Kington, Bethany & Aalders, Inge & Hough, Rupert Lloyd
- 476-497 Review on solar powered rotary desiccant wheel cooling system
by Ge, T.S. & Dai, Y.J. & Wang, R.Z.
- 498-508 A study on the development of hydropower potential in Turkey
by Koç, Cengiz
- 509-529 Estimation of wind resources in the coast of Ceará, Brazil, using the linear regression theory
by Lira, Marcos Antonio Tavares & Da Silva, Emerson Mariano & Alves, José Maria Brabo & Veras, Gielson Vitor Oliveira
- 530-545 Wind power potential assessment of 12 locations in western Himalayan region of India
by Chandel, S.S. & Ramasamy, P. & Murthy, K.S.R
- 546-554 Impacts of unconventional gas development on China׳s natural gas production and import
by Wang, Ting & Lin, Boqiang
- 555-574 A review on microwave assisted pyrolysis of coal and biomass for fuel production
by Mushtaq, Faisal & Mat, Ramli & Ani, Farid Nasir
- 575-586 Coal–biomass co-combustion: An overview
by Sahu, S.G. & Chakraborty, N. & Sarkar, P.
- 587-603 Optimisation of energy management in commercial buildings with weather forecasting inputs: A review
by Lazos, Dimitris & Sproul, Alistair B. & Kay, Merlinde
- 604-616 CCS technology development in China: Status, problems and countermeasures—Based on SWOT analysis
by Ming, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Yingjie, Zhang & Hui, Shi
- 617-627 Techno-productive potential of photosynthetic microbial fuel cells through different configurations
by ElMekawy, Ahmed & Hegab, Hanaa M. & Vanbroekhoven, Karolien & Pant, Deepak
- 628-639 Policy target, feed-in tariff, and technological progress of PV in Taiwan
by Lin, Jin-Xu & Wen, Pei-Ling & Feng, Chun-Chiang & Lin, Shih-Mo & Ko, Fu-Kuang
- 640-654 Optimization classification, algorithms and tools for renewable energy: A review
by Iqbal, M. & Azam, M. & Naeem, M. & Khwaja, A.S. & Anpalagan, A.
- 655-666 Future for offshore wind energy in the United Kingdom: The way forward
by Ochieng, E.G. & Melaine, Y. & Potts, S.J. & Zuofa, T. & Egbu, C.O. & Price, A.D.F. & Ruan, X.
- 667-678 Review of public–private partnerships in agro-energy districts in Southern Europe: The cases of Greece and Italy
by Manos, Basil & Bartocci, Pietro & Partalidou, Maria & Fantozzi, Francesco & Arampatzis, Stratos
- 679-685 Status and prospects of rural biogas development in China
by Chen, Yu & Hu, Wei & Feng, Yongzhong & Sweeney, Sandra
- 686-699 Benefits and challenges of electrical demand response: A critical review
by O׳Connell, Niamh & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik & O׳Malley, Mark
- 700-728 State-of-the-art in liquid-to-air membrane energy exchangers (LAMEEs): A comprehensive review
by Abdel-Salam, Mohamed R.H. & Ge, Gaoming & Fauchoux, Melanie & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 729-739 Biochar from oil palm biomass: A review of its potential and challenges
by Kong, Sieng-Huat & Loh, Soh-Kheang & Bachmann, Robert Thomas & Rahim, Sahibin Abdul & Salimon, Jumat
- 740-747 Econometric study on Malaysia׳s palm oil position in the world market to 2035
by Gan, Peck Yean & Li, Zhi Dong
- 748-764 Renewable energy resources: Current status, future prospects and their enabling technology
by Ellabban, Omar & Abu-Rub, Haitham & Blaabjerg, Frede
- 765-805 Photocatalytic CO2 transformation into fuel: A review on advances in photocatalyst and photoreactor
by Das, Sreejon & Wan Daud, W.M.A.
- 806-815 Modeling of biomass gasification: A review
by Baruah, Dipal & Baruah, D.C.
- 816-827 Review on the energy and renewable energy status in Iraq: The outlooks
by Abed, Fayadh M. & Al-Douri, Y. & Al-Shahery, Ghazy. M.Y.
- 828-834 Development of the wind power in Brazil: Political, social and technical issues
by Juárez, Alberto Aquino & Araújo, Alex Maurício & Rohatgi, Janardan Singh & de Oliveira Filho, Oyama Douglas Queiroz
- 835-856 A review of studies on forced, natural and mixed heat transfer to fluid and nanofluid flow in an annular passage
by Togun, Hussein & Abdulrazzaq, Tuqa & Kazi, S.N. & Badarudin, A. & Kadhum, A.A.H. & Sadeghinezhad, E.
- 857-873 International support for feed-in tariffs in developing countries—A review and analysis of proposed mechanisms
by Huenteler, Joern
- 874-882 Harmonization of new wind turbine rotor blades development process: A review
by Rašuo, B. & Dinulović, M. & Veg, A. & Grbović, A. & Bengin, A.
- 883-890 An economic analysis of a stand-alone and grid-connected cattle farm
by Velo, R. & Osorio, L. & Fernández, M.D. & Rodríguez, M.R.
- 891-897 Energy sustainability, stakeholder conflicts, and the future of hydrogen in Denmark
by Peter Andreasen, Kristian & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 898-911 Wind-resource atlas of Venezuela based on on-site anemometry observation
by González-Longatt, Francisco & Serrano González, Javier & Burgos Payán, Manuel & Riquelme Santos, Jesús Manuel
- 912-933 Façade photovoltaic systems on multifamily buildings: An urban scale evaluation analysis using geographical information systems
by Karteris, Marinos & Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Mallinis, Georgios & Papadopoulos, Agis M.
- 934-948 Measuring countries׳ environmental sustainability performance – A review and case study of Iceland
by Olafsson, Snjolfur & Cook, David & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Johannsdottir, Lara
- 949-974 Optimal economic planning of power transmission lines: A review
by Kishore, T.S. & Singal, S.K.
- 975-985 Biodiesel value chain and access to energy in Ethiopia: Policies and business prospects
by Negash, Martha & Riera, Olivia
- 986-994 Statistical analysis of patent data relating to the organic Rankine cycle
by Fu, Ben-Ran & Hsu, Sung-Wei & Liu, Chih-Hsi & Liu, Yu-Ching
- 995-1004 Impact assessment of renewable generation on electricity demand characteristics
by Chaiamarit, Kunjana & Nuchprayoon, Somboon
- 1005-1011 Potential of radial basis function based support vector regression for global solar radiation prediction
by Ramedani, Zeynab & Omid, Mahmoud & Keyhani, Alireza & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Khoshnevisan, Benyamin
- 1012-1023 Key criteria for sustainable wind energy planning—lessons from an institutional perspective on the impact assessment literature
by Thygesen, Janne & Agarwal, Abhishek
- 1024-1034 A review of validation methodologies and statistical performance indicators for modeled solar radiation data: Towards a better bankability of solar projects
by Gueymard, Christian A.
- 1035-1052 The potential of cassava biomass and applicable technologies for sustainable biogas production in South Africa: A review
by Okudoh, Vincent & Trois, Cristina & Workneh, Tilahun & Schmidt, Stefan
- 1053-1073 Activation of end of life tyres pyrolytic char for enhancing viability of pyrolysis – Critical review, analysis and recommendations for a hybrid dual system
by Antoniou, N. & Stavropoulos, G. & Zabaniotou, A.
- 1074-1088 Current energy scenario and future prospect of renewable energy in Bangladesh
by Islam, Md. Tasbirul & Shahir, S.A. & Uddin, T.M. Iftakhar & Saifullah, A.Z.A
- 1089-1100 Development of biofuels in South Africa: Challenges and opportunities
by Pradhan, Anup & Mbohwa, Charles
- 1101-1118 The economic viability of battery storage for residential solar photovoltaic systems – A review and a simulation model
by Hoppmann, Joern & Volland, Jonas & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 1119-1126 Tracing the ultracapacitor commercialization pathway
by Schultz, Laura I. & Querques, Nicholas P.
- 1127-1142 Hydrothermal gasification of sewage sludge and model compounds for renewable hydrogen production: A review
by He, Chao & Chen, Chia-Lung & Giannis, Apostolos & Yang, Yanhui & Wang, Jing-Yuan
- 1143-1154 Quantizing the deterministic nonlinearity in wind speed time series
by Samet, Haidar & Marzbani, Fatemeh
- 1155-1163 Distributional employment impacts of renewable and new energy–A case study of China
by Cai, Wenjia & Mu, Yaqian & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining
- 1164-1172 Socio-economic prospects of solar technology utilization in Abbottabad, Pakistan
by Jabeen, Musarrat & Umar, Muhammad & Zahid, Muhammad & Ur Rehaman, Masood & Batool, Rubeena & Zaman, Khalid
- 1173-1184 Assessing the sustainability of renewable energy technologies using multi-criteria analysis: Suitability of approach for national-scale assessments and associated uncertainties
by Troldborg, Mads & Heslop, Simon & Hough, Rupert L.