Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1390-1396 Carbon dioxide emissions of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: A life-cycle analysis in eight Canadian cities
by Requia, Weeberb J. & Adams, Matthew D. & Arain, Altaf & Koutrakis, Petros & Ferguson, Mark
- 1397-1409 The role of energy technology innovation in reducing greenhouse gas emissions: A case study of Canada
by Jordaan, Sarah M. & Romo-Rabago, Elizabeth & McLeary, Romaine & Reidy, Luke & Nazari, Jamal & Herremans, Irene M.
- 1410-1423 A combined goal programming – AHP approach supported with TOPSIS for maintenance strategy selection in hydroelectric power plants
by Özcan, Evren Can & Ünlüsoy, Sultan & Eren, Tamer
- 1424-1434 Typology of regional units based on RES plants: The case of Greece
by Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Kyriakopoulos, Grigorios & Tsialis, Panagiotis
2017, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-11 Chemicals usage in stimulation processes for shale gas and deep geothermal systems: A comprehensive review and comparison
by Sutra, Emilie & Spada, Matteo & Burgherr, Peter
- 12-27 The application of microwave heating in bioenergy: A review on the microwave pre-treatment and upgrading technologies for biomass
by Kostas, Emily T. & Beneroso, Daniel & Robinson, John P.
- 28-42 Fermentative hydrogen production using lignocellulose biomass: An overview of pre-treatment methods, inhibitor effects and detoxification experiences
by Sivagurunathan, Periyasamy & Kumar, Gopalakrishnan & Mudhoo, Ackmez & Rene, Eldon R. & Saratale, Ganesh Dattatraya & Kobayashi, Takuro & Xu, Kaiqin & Kim, Sang-Hyoun & Kim, Dong-Hoon
- 43-58 Wave energy device and breakwater integration: A review
by Mustapa, M.A. & Yaakob, O.B. & Ahmed, Yasser M. & Rheem, Chang-Kyu & Koh, K.K. & Adnan, Faizul Amri
- 59-69 Prospects for pyrolysis technologies in the bioenergy sector: A review
by Roy, Poritosh & Dias, Goretty
- 70-79 Biochar as a Catalyst
by Lee, Jechan & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Kwon, Eilhann E.
- 80-88 Thermo-mechanical exergy analysis of Marmara Eregli natural gas pressure reduction station (PRS): An application
by Alparslan Neseli, Mehmet & Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla
- 89-108 Advancements in the development of TiO2 photoanodes and its fabrication methods for dye sensitized solar cell (DSSC) applications. A review
by Shakeel Ahmad, Muhammad & Pandey, A.K. & Abd Rahim, Nasrudin
- 109-130 Photovoltaic/Thermal (PV/T) systems: Status and future prospects
by Al-Waeli, Ali H.A. & Sopian, K. & Kazem, Hussein A. & Chaichan, Miqdam T.
- 131-146 Device stability of perovskite solar cells – A review
by Asghar, M.I. & Zhang, J. & Wang, H. & Lund, P.D.
- 147-168 Tilt and azimuth angles in solar energy applications – A review
by Hafez, A.Z. & Soliman, A. & El-Metwally, K.A. & Ismail, I.M.
- 169-181 Alcohol based automotive fuels from first four alcohol family in compression and spark ignition engine: A review on engine performance and exhaust emissions
by Yusri, I.M. & Mamat, R. & Najafi, G. & Razman, A. & Awad, Omar I. & Azmi, W.H. & Ishak, W.F.W. & Shaiful, A.I.M.
- 182-192 Cellulose II as bioethanol feedstock and its advantages over native cellulose
by Nagarajan, Sanjay & Skillen, Nathan C. & Irvine, John T.S. & Lawton, Linda A. & Robertson, Peter K.J.
- 193-214 Towards the next generation of smart grids: Semantic and holonic multi-agent management of distributed energy resources
by Howell, Shaun & Rezgui, Yacine & Hippolyte, Jean-Laurent & Jayan, Bejay & Li, Haijiang
- 215-228 A review of magnetically controlled shunt reactor for power quality improvement with renewable energy applications
by Tümay, Mehmet & Demirdelen, Tuğçe & Bal, Selva & Kayaalp, Rahmi İlker & Doğru, Burcu & Aksoy, Mahmut
- 229-238 Cost estimate of small hydroelectric power plants based on the aspect factor
by Filho, Geraldo Lucio Tiago & Santos, Ivan Felipe Silva dos & Barros, Regina Mambeli
- 239-245 Exploring the relationship among CO2 emissions, real GDP, energy consumption and tourism in the EU and candidate countries: Evidence from panel models robust to heterogeneity and cross-sectional dependence
by Dogan, Eyup & Aslan, Alper
- 246-262 Micro-encapsulated phase change material (MPCM) slurries: Characterization and building applications
by Qiu, Zhongzhu & Ma, Xiaoli & Li, Peng & Zhao, Xudong & Wright, Andrew
- 263-272 Development of low carbon durability design for green apartment buildings in South Korea
by Kim, Rakhyun & Tae, Sungho & Roh, Seungjun
- 273-286 An innovation system perspective on the drivers of soft cost reduction for photovoltaic deployment: The case of Germany
by Strupeit, Lars
- 287-296 Chemoselective hydrogenation of biomass derived 5-hydroxymethylfurfural to diols: Key intermediates for sustainable chemicals, materials and fuels
by Tang, Xing & Wei, Junnan & Ding, Ning & Sun, Yong & Zeng, Xianhai & Hu, Lei & Liu, Shijie & Lei, Tingzhou & Lin, Lu
- 297-317 Renewable energy: Present research and future scope of Artificial Intelligence
by Jha, Sunil Kr. & Bilalovic, Jasmin & Jha, Anju & Patel, Nilesh & Zhang, Han
- 318-326 The emergence of patent races in lignocellulosic biofuels, 2002–2015
by Toivanen, Hannes & Novotny, Michael
- 327-335 Impact of infrastructural policies to reduce travel time expenditure of car users with significant reductions in energy consumption
by Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Zarifi, F. & Moghavvemi, S. & Motasemi, F. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 336-343 Holistic view of CO2 reduction potential from energy use by an individual processing company
by Fitzpatrick, John J. & Dooley, Paul
- 344-352 Optimal design of hybrid PV-Diesel-Battery systems for isolated lands: A case study for Kilis, Turkey
by Yilmaz, Saban & Dincer, Furkan
- 353-362 Seaweed based sustainable films and composites for food and pharmaceutical applications: A review
by Abdul Khalil, H.P.S. & Saurabh, Chaturbhuj K. & Tye, Y.Y. & Lai, T.K. & Easa, A.M. & Rosamah, E. & Fazita, M.R.N. & Syakir, M.I. & Adnan, A.S. & Fizree, H.M. & Aprilia, N.A.S. & Banerjee, Aparajita
- 363-385 Distributed generation deployment: State-of-the-art of distribution system planning in sustainable era
by Jain, Sanjay & Kalambe, Shilpa & Agnihotri, Ganga & Mishra, Anuprita
- 386-394 Sustainable development of China's energy intensive industries: From the aspect of carbon dioxide emissions reduction
by Lin, Boqiang & Tan, Ruipeng
- 395-405 A review of the value of aggregators in electricity systems
by Burger, Scott & Chaves-Ávila, Jose Pablo & Batlle, Carlos & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 406-422 Prospect and advancement of solar irrigation in Bangladesh: A review
by Islam, Md. Rabiul & Sarker, Pejush Chandra & Ghosh, Subarto Kumar
- 423-439 Multi-objective optimization of a multiregional electricity system in an archipelagic state: The role of renewable energy in energy system sustainability
by Pratama, Yoga Wienda & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Tezuka, Tetsuo & McLellan, Benjamin Craig & Hartono, Djoni & Hidayatno, Akhmad & Daud, Yunus
- 451-460 A review of benefits and limitations of static and switchable cool roof systems
by Testa, Jenna & Krarti, Moncef
- 461-473 Network charging and residential tariffs: A case of household photovoltaics in the United Kingdom
by Strielkowski, Wadim & Štreimikienė, Dalia & Bilan, Yuriy
- 474-485 Solar parallel feed water heating repowering of a steam power plant: A case study in Iran
by Ahmadi, Gholamreza & Toghraie, Davood & Akbari, Omid Ali
- 486-505 Low-power near-field magnetic wireless energy transfer links: A review of architectures and design approaches
by Eteng, Akaa Agbaeze & Rahim, Sharul Kamal Abdul & Leow, Chee Yen & Jayaprakasam, Suhanya & Chew, Beng Wah
- 506-514 Do population density, economic growth, energy use and exports adversely affect environmental quality in Asian populous countries?
by Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur
- 515-524 Swarm intelligence-based optimization of grid-dependent hybrid renewable energy systems
by Mohamed, Mohamed A. & Eltamaly, Ali M. & Alolah, Abdulrahman I.
- 525-535 Mobilizing private finance for low-carbon innovation – A systematic review of barriers and solutions
by Polzin, Friedemann
- 536-550 Techno-economic challenges of tidal energy conversion systems: Current status and trends
by Segura, E. & Morales, R. & Somolinos, J.A. & López, A.
- 551-565 State-of-art review on hybrid nanofluids
by Ranga Babu, J.A. & Kumar, K. Kiran & Srinivasa Rao, S.
- 566-579 A feasibility study of solar energy in South Korea
by Nematollahi, Omid & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 580-589 Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli for higher alcohols production: An environmentally friendly alternative to fossil fuels
by Gonçalves, Ana L. & Simões, Manuel
- 590-595 Solar energy strategies in the U.S. utility market
by Herche, Wesley
- 596-603 Exploring impact of carbon tax on China’s CO2 reductions and provincial disparities
by Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Liu, Zhe & Xie, Yang & Wu, Rui & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko & Tang, Liang
- 604-616 Assessment of fuel properties on the basis of fatty acid profiles of oleaginous yeast for potential biodiesel production
by Patel, Alok & Arora, Neha & Mehtani, Juhi & Pruthi, Vikas & Pruthi, Parul A.
- 617-635 A review on implementation strategies for demand side management (DSM) in Kuwait through incentive-based demand response programs
by Alasseri, Rajeev & Tripathi, Ashish & Joji Rao, T. & Sreekanth, K.J.
- 636-651 Energy planning and modern portfolio theory: A review
by deLlano-Paz, Fernando & Calvo-Silvosa, Anxo & Antelo, Susana Iglesias & Soares, Isabel
- 652-669 Energy-saving pathway exploration of CCS integrated with solar energy: A review of innovative concepts
by Liu, Yinan & Deng, Shuai & Zhao, Ruikai & He, Junnan & Zhao, Li
- 670-687 An overview of high voltage conversion ratio DC-DC converter configurations used in DC micro-grid architectures
by Arunkumari, T. & Indragandhi, V.
- 688-694 Optimal placement and sizing of distribution static compensator (D-STATCOM) in electric distribution networks: A review
by Sirjani, Reza & Rezaee Jordehi, Ahmad
- 695-705 The political economy of biodiesel in an era of low oil prices
by Naylor, Rosamond L. & Higgins, Matthew M.
- 706-717 Hidden financial implications of the net energy metering practice in an isolated power system: Critical review and policy insights
by Nikolaidis, Alexandros I. & Charalambous, Charalambos A.
- 718-730 Biomass resources and potential of anaerobic digestion in Indian scenario
by Thomas, Paul & Soren, Nirmala & Rumjit, Nelson Pynadathu & George James, Jake & Saravanakumar, M.P.
- 731-747 Testing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis across the U.S.: Evidence from panel mean group estimators
by Sencer Atasoy, Burak
- 748-759 Energy retrofits in historic and traditional buildings: A review of problems and methods
by Webb, Amanda L.
- 760-782 Assessing vulnerabilities and limits in the transition to renewable energies: Land requirements under 100% solar energy scenarios
by Capellán-Pérez, Iñigo & de Castro, Carlos & Arto, Iñaki
- 783-802 Diffuse solar irradiance estimation on building's façades: Review, classification and benchmarking of 30 models under all sky conditions
by de Simón-Martín, Miguel & Alonso-Tristán, Cristina & Díez-Mediavilla, Montserrat
- 803-820 Radiative cooling as low-grade energy source: A literature review
by Vall, Sergi & Castell, Albert
- 821-844 Locating the source of voltage sags: Full review, introduction of generalized methods and numerical simulations
by Mohammadi, Younes & Moradi, Mohammad H. & Chouhy Leborgne, Roberto
- 845-860 A review on current advances in the energy and environmental performance of buildings towards a more sustainable built environment
by Soares, N. & Bastos, J. & Pereira, L. Dias & Soares, A. & Amaral, A.R. & Asadi, E. & Rodrigues, E. & Lamas, F.B. & Monteiro, H. & Lopes, M.A.R. & Gaspar, A.R.
- 861-874 Cost of power or power of cost: A U.S. modeling perspective
by Muratori, Matteo & Ledna, Catherine & McJeon, Haewon & Kyle, Page & Patel, Pralit & Kim, Son H. & Wise, Marshall & Kheshgi, Haroon S. & Clarke, Leon E. & Edmonds, Jae
- 875-889 Global maximum power point tracking based on ANFIS approach for PV array configurations under partial shading conditions
by Belhachat, Faiza & Larbes, Cherif
- 890-898 A comprehensive review of Scheffler solar collector
by Kumar, Anil & Prakash, Om & Kaviti, Ajay Kumar
- 899-915 An economics strategy for criticality – Application to rare earth element Yttrium in new lighting technology and its sustainable availability
by Zhang, Kuangyuan & Kleit, Andrew N. & Nieto, Antonio
- 916-923 International and national renewable energy for electricity with optimal cost effective for electricity in Egypt
by Shouman, Enas R.
- 924-944 Assessment of national greenhouse gas mitigation targets for 2030 through meta-analysis of bottom-up energy and emission scenarios: A case of Japan
by Kuramochi, Takeshi & Wakiyama, Takako & Kuriyama, Akihisa
- 945-954 Economic analysis of an aviation bioenergy supply chain
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Zheng, Xiaojuan
- 955-969 Identification of relevant input variables for prediction of 1-minute time-step photovoltaic module power using Artificial Neural Network and Multiple Linear Regression Models
by Yadav, Amit Kumar & Chandel, S.S.
- 970-983 Electric vehicles in Spain: An overview of charging systems
by Martínez-Lao, Juan & Montoya, Francisco G. & Montoya, Maria G. & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 984-989 Effects of stirring on cassava effluent treatment in an anaerobic horizontal tubular pilot reactor with support medium – A Review
by Kuczman, Osvaldo & Tavares, Maria Hermínia Ferreira & Gomes, Simone Damasceno & Guedes, Luciana Pagliosa Carvalho & Grisotti, Geovane
- 990-1000 Re-visiting the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for Malaysia: Fresh evidence from ARDL bounds testing approach
by Ali, Wajahat & Abdullah, Azrai & Azam, Muhammad
- 1001-1009 Review on microstructure modelling of a gas diffusion layer for proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Fadzillah, D.M. & Rosli, M.I. & Talib, M.Z.M. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Daud, W.R.W.
- 1010-1045 Enhancement aspects of single stage absorption cooling cycle: A detailed review
by Abed, Azher M. & Alghoul, M.A. & Sopian, K. & Majdi, Hasan Sh. & Al-Shamani, Ali Najah & Muftah, A.F.
- 1046-1054 Energy intensity trend explained for Sao Paulo state
by Gandhi, Oktoviano & Oshiro, Andre H. & Medeiros Costa, Hirdan Katarina de & Santos, Edmilson M.
- 1055-1068 Energy consumption in the US reconsidered. Evidence across sources and economic sectors
by Carmona, Mónica & Feria, Julia & Golpe, Antonio A. & Iglesias, Jesus
- 1069-1097 A Review of integrating solar collectors to solar still
by Sathyamurthy, Ravishankar & El-Agouz, S.A. & Nagarajan, P.K. & Subramani, J. & Arunkumar, T. & Mageshbabu, D. & Madhu, B. & Bharathwaaj, R. & Prakash, N.
- 1098-1113 Estimation methods for global solar radiation: Case study evaluation of five different approaches in central Spain
by Urraca, R. & Martinez-de-Pison, E. & Sanz-Garcia, A. & Antonanzas, J. & Antonanzas-Torres, F.
- 1114-1129 Challenges and potential advantages of membranes in lithium air batteries: A review
by Farooqui, U.R. & Ahmad, A.L. & Hamid, N.A.
- 1130-1145 A multi criteria decision making framework for sustainability assessment of bioenergy production technologies with hesitant fuzzy linguistic term sets: The case of Iran
by Khishtandar, Soheila & Zandieh, Mostafa & Dorri, Behrouz
- 1146-1168 The role of context in residential energy interventions: A meta review
by Šćepanović, Sanja & Warnier, Martijn & Nurminen, Jukka K.
- 1169-1178 Models for forecasting growth trends in renewable energy
by Tsai, Sang-Bing & Xue, Youzhi & Zhang, Jianyu & Chen, Quan & Liu, Yubin & Zhou, Jie & Dong, Weiwei
- 1179-1205 Microbial treatment of industrial lignin: Successes, problems and challenges
by Asina, FNU & Brzonova, Ivana & Kozliak, Evguenii & Kubátová, Alena & Ji, Yun
- 1206-1220 Application of differential evolution algorithm in static and dynamic economic or emission dispatch problem: A review
by Jebaraj, Luke & Venkatesan, Chakkaravarthy & Soubache, Irisappane & Rajan, Charles Christober Asir
- 1221-1239 Review on fabrication techniques for porous electrodes of solid oxide fuel cells by sacrificial template methods
by Hedayat, Nader & Du, Yanhai & Ilkhani, Hoda
- 1240-1250 Light sources of solar simulators for photovoltaic devices: A review
by Esen, Vedat & Sağlam, Şafak & Oral, Bülent
- 1251-1260 A note on the electricity-growth nexus in Lao PDR
by Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kim, Byoungki & OH, Jeong-Soo
- 1261-1271 Energy consumption synchronization between Europe, United States and Japan: A spectral analysis assessment
by Dima, Bogdan & Dima, Ştefana Maria
- 1272-1287 Integrated processes of anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis for higher bioenergy recovery from lignocellulosic biomass: A brief review
by Feng, Qunjie & Lin, Yunqin
- 1288-1299 Design and analysis of rooftop grid tied 50kW capacity Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) power plant
by Berwal, Anil K. & Kumar, Sanjay & Kumari, Nisha & Kumar, Virender & Haleem, Abid
- 1300-1308 Environmental, health and economic benefits of using urban updraft tower to govern urban air pollution
by Tan, Dongwen & Zhou, Xinping & Xu, Yangyang & Wu, Cai & Li, Yong
- 1309-1325 Technical challenges of PV deployment into remote Australian electricity networks: A review
by Jamal, Taskin & Urmee, Tania & Calais, Martina & Shafiullah, GM & Carter, Craig
- 1326-1342 Comparison of empirical models to estimate monthly mean diffuse solar radiation from measured data: Case study for humid-subtropical climatic region of India
by Jamil, Basharat & Akhtar, Naiem
- 1343-1348 Review: Enhancing efficiency of solar thermal engineering systems by thermophysical properties of a promising nanofluids
by Shah, Janki & Gupta, Sanjeev K. & Sonvane, Yogesh & Davariya, Vipul
- 1349-1362 Demonstrating sustainable energy: A review based model of sustainable energy demonstration projects
by Bossink, Bart A.G.
- 1363-1374 Experimental and numerical studies of thermal performance enhancement in the receiver part of solar parabolic trough collectors
by Kumaresan, G. & Sudhakar, P. & Santosh, R. & Velraj, R.
- 1375-1384 Non-sulphide zeolite catalyst for bio-jet-fuel conversion
by Shahinuzzaman, M. & Yaakob, Zahira & Ahmed, Yunus
- 1385-1402 High flux solar simulators for concentrated solar thermal research: A review
by Gallo, Alessandro & Marzo, Aitor & Fuentealba, Edward & Alonso, Elisa
2017, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-8 Community energy and emissions planning for tidal current turbines: A case study of the municipalities of the Southern Gulf Islands Region, British Columbia
by Sangiuliano, Stephen Joseph
- 9-18 Electricity consumption, oil price and economic growth: Global perspective
by Sarwar, Suleman & Chen, Wei & Waheed, Rida
- 19-33 Corrosion effect of phase change materials in solar thermal energy storage application
by Vasu, Anusuiah & Hagos, Ftwi Y. & Noor, M.M. & Mamat, R. & Azmi, W.H. & Abdullah, Abdul A. & Ibrahim, Thamir K.
- 34-42 Economic evaluation of the replacement of sugar cane bagasse by vinasse, as a source of energy in a power plant in the state of Paraná, Brazil
by Pazuch, Felix Augusto & Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Micuanski, Viviane Cavaler & Friedrich, Leandro & Lenz, Anderson Miguel
- 43-50 Integrated building life-cycle assessment model to support South Korea's green building certification system (G-SEED)
by Lee, Nayoon & Tae, Sungho & Gong, Yuri & Roh, Seungjun
- 51-61 Table-based DPC for grid connected VSC under unbalanced and distorted grid voltages: Review and optimal method
by Lee, Sze Sing & Heng, Yeh En
- 62-71 The relationship amongst energy consumption (renewable and non-renewable), and GDP in Algeria
by Amri, Fethi
- 72-80 Climate change mitigation and renewable energy for sustainable development in Nigeria: A discourse approach
by Elum, Z.A. & Momodu, A.S.
- 81-89 Plant microbial fuel cells: A promising biosystems engineering
by Nitisoravut, Rachnarin & Regmi, Roshan
- 90-104 Mechanised harvesting of short-rotation coppices
by Vanbeveren, Stefan P.P. & Spinelli, Raffaele & Eisenbies, Mark & Schweier, Janine & Mola-Yudego, Blas & Magagnotti, Natascia & Acuna, Mauricio & Dimitriou, Ioannis & Ceulemans, Reinhart
- 105-137 A review for phase change materials (PCMs) in solar absorption refrigeration systems
by Khan, Mohammed Mumtaz A. & Saidur, R. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 138-154 The impact of economic development and social-political factors on ecological footprint: A panel data analysis for 15 MENA countries
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Mrabet, Zouhair
- 155-162 Assess and prognosticate green house gas emissions from agricultural production of EU countries, by implementing, DEA Window analysis and artificial neural networks
by Vlontzos, G. & Pardalos, P.M.
- 163-175 Review of performance studies of direct coupled photovoltaic water pumping systems and case study
by Chandel, S.S. & Naik, M. Nagaraju & Chandel, Rahul
- 176-184 Building life cycle assessment research: A review by bibliometric analysis
by Geng, Shengnan & Wang, Yuan & Zuo, Jian & Zhou, Zhihua & Du, Huibin & Mao, Guozhu
- 185-192 Review of and comparative assessment of energy security in Baltic States
by Zeng, Shouzhen & Streimikiene, Dalia & Baležentis, Tomas
- 193-201 Realization for low cost and energy efficient ceiling fans in the developing countries
by Tauqeer, Tauseef & Ansari, Muhammad Afnan & Hasan, Ammar
- 202-211 A review of the use of exergy to evaluate the sustainability of fossil fuels and non-fuel mineral depletion
by Whiting, Kai & Carmona, Luis Gabriel & Sousa, Tânia
- 212-225 Titanium dioxide nanotubes (TNT) in energy and environmental applications: An overview
by Abdullah, M. & Kamarudin, S.K.
- 226-255 Metal oxide nanofluids: Review of formulation, thermo-physical properties, mechanisms, and heat transfer performance
by Suganthi, K.S. & Rajan, K.S.
- 256-267 Comparison of methods for controllers design of single phase inverter operating in island mode in a microgrid: Review
by Vásquez, Virgilio & Ortega, Luis Mauro & Romero, David & Ortega, Rubén & Carranza, Oscar & Rodríguez, Jaime J.
- 268-291 Fuel cell hybrid electric vehicles: A review on power conditioning units and topologies
by Das, Himadry Shekhar & Tan, Chee Wei & Yatim, A.H.M.
- 292-308 Sustainable and Integrated Bioenergy Assessment for Latin America, Caribbean and Africa (SIByl-LACAf): The path from feasibility to acceptability
by Nogueira, Luiz Augusto Horta & Antonio de Souza, Luiz Gustavo & Cortez, Luís Augusto Barbosa & Leal, Manoel Regis Lima Verde
- 309-322 Review of physicochemical properties and analytical characterization of lignocellulosic biomass
by Cai, Junmeng & He, Yifeng & Yu, Xi & Banks, Scott W. & Yang, Yang & Zhang, Xingguang & Yu, Yang & Liu, Ronghou & Bridgwater, Anthony V.
- 323-352 Performance of nanofluid-based photovoltaic/thermal systems: A review
by Yazdanifard, Farideh & Ameri, Mehran & Ebrahimnia-Bajestan, Ehsan
- 353-368 On electricity consumption and economic growth in China
by Zhang, Chi & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shao, Zhen
- 369-378 Medium temperature application of concentrated solar thermal technology: Indian perspective
by Naik, Hardik & Baredar, Prashant & Kumar, Anil
- 379-390 Biological CO2 fixation with production of microalgae in wastewater – A review
by Razzak, Shaikh Abdur & Ali, Saad Aldin M. & Hossain, Mohammad Mozahar & deLasa, Hugo
- 391-406 A review on state of art development of model predictive control for renewable energy applications
by Sultana, W. Razia & Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Sukchai, Sukruedee & Yamuna, S. & Venkatesh, D.
- 407-424 Economics of grid-tied household solar panel systems versus grid-only electricity
by Ghaith, Ahmad F. & Epplin, Francis M. & Frazier, R. Scott
- 425-433 Challenges in the wind turbines location process in Central Europe – The use of spatial decision support systems
by Kazak, Jan & van Hoof, Joost & Szewranski, Szymon
- 434-447 Management of electrical and electronic waste: A comparative evaluation of China and India
by Awasthi, Abhishek Kumar & Li, Jinhui
- 448-459 The decomposition of CO2 emissions from energy use in Greece before and during the economic crisis and their decoupling from economic growth
by Roinioti, Argiro & Koroneos, Christopher
- 460-484 Optimization strategies for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) application: A literature survey
by Ramadhani, F. & Hussain, M.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Hajimolana, S.
- 485-492 Geothermal energy in Turkey and around the World: A review of the literature and an analysis based on Turkey's Vision 2023 energy targets
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 493-506 Microalgae biomass production for a biorefinery system: Recent advances and the way towards sustainability
by Moreno-Garcia, L. & Adjallé, K. & Barnabé, S. & Raghavan, G.S.V.
- 507-515 Average economic performance of solar water heaters for low density dwellings across South Africa
by Friedrich Ferrer, Philippe Alberto
- 516-528 Review and qualitative analysis of submodule-level distributed power electronic solutions in PV power systems
by Khan, O. & Xiao, W.
- 529-544 A review on distributed generation planning
by Singh, Bindeshwar & Sharma, Janmejay
- 545-554 The incentive announcement effect of demand response on market power mitigation in the electricity market
by Yoo, Tae-Hyun & Ko, Woong & Rhee, Chang-Ho & Park, Jong-Keun
- 555-576 Climate change: The game changer in the Gulf Cooperation Council Region
by Al-Maamary, Hilal M.S. & Kazem, Hussein A. & Chaichan, Miqdam T.
- 577-607 Techno economic feasibility analysis of different combinations of PV-Wind-Diesel-Battery hybrid system for telecommunication applications in different cities of Punjab, India
by Khan, Mohammad Junaid & Yadav, Amit Kumar & Mathew, Lini
- 608-619 Sustainable oil palm industry: The possibilities
by Khatun, Rahima & Reza, Mohammad Imam Hasan & Moniruzzaman, M. & Yaakob, Zahira
- 620-627 Renewable energy consumption, International trade, oil price and economic growth inter-linkages: The case of Tunisia
by Brini, Riadh & Amara, Mohamed & Jemmali, Hatem
- 628-644 State of the art review of the environmental assessment and risks of underground geo-energy resources exploitation
by Liu, Wen & Ramirez, Andrea
- 645-672 A review on recent advancements in photovoltaic thermal techniques
by Sathe, Tushar M. & Dhoble, A.S.
- 673-686 Model selection for continuous commissioning of HVAC-systems in office buildings: A review
by Verhelst J., & Van Ham G., & Saelens D., & Helsen L.,
- 687-700 Evolution of transformer health index in the form of mathematical equation
by Azmi, A. & Jasni, J. & Azis, N. & Kadir, M.Z.A. Ab.
- 701-716 Comparison study of tidal stream and wave energy technology development between China and some Western Countries
by Liu, Yijin & Li, Ye & He, Fenglan & Wang, Haifeng
- 717-727 A review of droop control techniques for microgrid
by Tayab, Usman Bashir & Roslan, Mohd Azrik Bin & Hwai, Leong Jenn & Kashif, Muhammad
- 728-742 A review of solar driven absorption cooling with photovoltaic thermal systems
by Alobaid, Mohammad & Hughes, Ben & Calautit, John Kaiser & O’Connor, Dominic & Heyes, Andrew
- 743-767 A review on methane transformation to hydrogen and nanocarbon: Relevance of catalyst characteristics and experimental parameters on yield
by Ashik, U.P.M. & Wan Daud, W.M.A. & Hayashi, Jun-ichiro
- 768-774 Overall review of the overcapacity situation of China’s thermal power industry: Status quo, policy analysis and suggestions
by Ming, Zeng & Ping, Zhang & Shunkun, Yu & Hui, Liu
- 775-787 Evaluation of future sustainable electricity generation alternatives: The case of a Greek island
by Strantzali, Eleni & Aravossis, Konstantinos & Livanos, Georgios A.
- 788-812 A review on symmetric, asymmetric, hybrid and single DC sources based multilevel inverter topologies
by Venkataramanaiah, J. & Suresh, Y. & Panda, Anup Kumar
- 813-823 Impact of flexibility in public R&D funding: How real options could avoid the crowding-out effect
by Martín-Barrera, Gonzalo & Zamora-Ramírez, Constancio & González-González, José M.
- 839-856 Integrating short term variations of the power system into integrated energy system models: A methodological review
by Collins, Seán & Deane, John Paul & Poncelet, Kris & Panos, Evangelos & Pietzcker, Robert C. & Delarue, Erik & Ó Gallachóir, Brian Pádraig
- 857-864 Decreasing desired opportunity for energy supply of a globally acclaimed biofuel crop in a changing climate
by Hu, Junhua
- 865-871 Present situation and future prospect of renewable energy in China
by Zhang, Dahai & Wang, Jiaqi & Lin, Yonggang & Si, Yulin & Huang, Can & Yang, Jing & Huang, Bin & Li, Wei
- 872-881 Review of PV soiling particle mechanics in desert environments
by Figgis, Benjamin & Ennaoui, Ahmed & Ahzi, Said & Rémond, Yves
- 882-893 Design optimization of photovoltaic solar fields-insight and methodology
by Aronescu, A. & Appelbaum, J.
- 894-904 Biometric and biotechnology strategies in Jatropha genetic breeding for biodiesel production
by Laviola, Bruno Galvêas & Rodrigues, Erina Vitório & Teodoro, Paulo Eduardo & Peixoto, Leonardo de Azevedo & Bhering, Leonardo Lopes
- 905-931 A comprehensive study of classical and hybrid multilevel inverter topologies for renewable energy applications
by Kala, Peeyush & Arora, Sudha
- 932-940 Residential energy efficiency and distributed generation - Natural partners or competition?
by Oliva H., Sebastian
- 941-949 Poultry litter as biomass energy: A review and future perspectives
by Santos Dalólio, Felipe & da Silva, Jadir Nogueira & Carneiro de Oliveira, Angélica Cássia & Ferreira Tinôco, Ilda de Fátima & Christiam Barbosa, Rúben & Resende, Michael de Oliveira & Teixeira Albino, Luiz Fernando & Teixeira Coelho, Suani
- 950-962 Flags as vortex generators for heat transfer enhancement: Gaps and challenges
by Gallegos, Ralph Kristoffer B. & Sharma, Rajnish N.
- 963-973 Trends and advances in conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to biobutanol: Microbes, bioprocesses and industrial viability
by Gottumukkala, Lalitha Devi & Haigh, Kate & Görgens, Johann
- 974-988 Large-scale integration of distributed generation into distribution networks: Study objectives, review of models and computational tools
by Huda, A.S.N. & Živanović, R.
- 989-1003 Small-scale downdraft gasifiers for biomass gasification: A review
by Susastriawan, A.A.P. & Saptoadi, Harwin & Purnomo,
- 1004-1010 The influence of electricity production, permanent cropland, high technology exports, and health expenditures on air pollution in Latin America and the Caribbean Countries
by Zaman, Khalid & Abd-el Moemen, Mitwali
- 1011-1021 Technical losses computation for short-term predictive management enhancement of grid-connected distributed generations
by Kebir, Nisrine & Maaroufi, Mohamed
- 1022-1031 Third generation in bio-electrochemical system research – A systematic review on mechanisms for recovery of valuable by-products from wastewater
by Jadhav, Dipak A. & Ghosh Ray, Sreemoyee & Ghangrekar, Makarand M.
- 1032-1052 Hydrogen production from reforming of biogas: Review of technological advances and an Indian perspective
by Nahar, Gaurav & Mote, Dhananjay & Dupont, Valerie
- 1066-1079 Electricity generation from renewables in Madagascar: Opportunities and projections
by Praene, Jean Philippe & Radanielina, Mamy Harimisa & Rakotoson, Vanessa Rolande & Andriamamonjy, Ando Ludovic & Sinama, Frantz & Morau, Dominique & Rakotondramiarana, Hery Tiana
- 1080-1107 Carbon capture by absorption – Path covered and ahead
by Sreedhar, I. & Nahar, Tanisha & Venugopal, A. & Srinivas, B.
- 1108-1121 Design and development of compound parabolic concentrating for photovoltaic solar collector: Review
by Jaaz, Ahed Hameed & Hasan, Husam Abdulrasool & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Haji Ruslan, Mohd Hafidz Bin & Zaidi, Saleem Hussain
- 1122-1133 Burden of proof: A comprehensive review of the feasibility of 100% renewable-electricity systems
by Heard, B.P. & Brook, B.W. & Wigley, T.M.L. & Bradshaw, C.J.A.
- 1134-1152 A state of the art review on viscosity of nanofluids
by Murshed, S.M. Sohel & Estellé, Patrice
- 1153-1162 Environment-adjusted operational performance evaluation of solar photovoltaic power plants: A three stage efficiency analysis
by Wang, Zhaohua & Li, Yi & Wang, Ke & Huang, Zhimin
- 1163-1175 Bio-mitigation of carbon dioxide using microalgal systems: Advances and perspectives
by Zhou, Wenguang & Wang, Jinghan & Chen, Paul & Ji, Chengcheng & Kang, Qiuyun & Lu, Bei & Li, Kun & Liu, Jin & Ruan, Roger
- 1176-1184 A Review on energy management schemes in energy harvesting wireless sensor networks
by Babayo, Aliyu Aliyu & Anisi, Mohammad Hossein & Ali, Ihsan
- 1185-1207 A comprehensive state of the art literature survey on LFC mechanism for power system
by Shankar, Ravi & Pradhan, S.R. & Chatterjee, Kalyan & Mandal, Rajasi
- 1208-1229 Contemporary trends in thermo-hydraulic testing and modeling of automotive radiators deploying nano-coolants and aerodynamically efficient air-side fins
by Mukkamala, Yagnavalkya
- 1230-1247 Selection of non-isolated DC-DC converters for solar photovoltaic system
by G, Dileep. & Singh, S.N.
- 1248-1282 A comprehensive review on reduced switch multilevel inverter topologies, modulation techniques and applications
by Prabaharan, Natarajan & Palanisamy, Kaliannan
- 1283-1290 Life cycle assessment demonstrates environmental co-benefits and trade-offs of low-carbon electricity supply options
by Gibon, Thomas & Arvesen, Anders & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 1291-1300 A methodology for maximizing the benefits of solar landfills on closed sites
by Szabó, Sándor & Bódis, Katalin & Kougias, Ioannis & Moner-Girona, Magda & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Barton, Gábor & Szabó, László
- 1301-1313 Nanoparticles based drilling muds a solution to drill elevated temperature wells: A review
by Aftab, A. & Ismail, A.R. & Ibupoto, Z.H. & Akeiber, H. & Malghani, M.G.K.
- 1314-1331 Energy density and storage capacity cost comparison of conceptual solid and liquid sorption seasonal heat storage systems for low-temperature space heating
by Scapino, Luca & Zondag, Herbert A. & Van Bael, Johan & Diriken, Jan & Rindt, Camilo C.M.
- 1332-1347 Feasibility analysis of hybrid photovoltaic/battery/fuel cell energy system for an indigenous residence in East Malaysia
by Das, Himadry Shekhar & Tan, Chee Wei & Yatim, A.H.M. & Lau, Kwan Yiew
- 1348-1370 Non-contact methods for thermal properties measurement
by Abad, B. & Borca-Tasciuc, D.-A. & Martin-Gonzalez, M.S.
- 1371-1383 Ultraviolet radiation over China: Spatial distribution and trends
by Liu, H. & Hu, B. & Zhang, L. & Zhao, X.J. & Shang, K.Z. & Wang, Y.S. & Wang, J.
- 1384-1392 TiO2/RGO composites: Its achievement and factors involved in hydrogen production
by Gupta, Bhavana & Melvin, Ambrose A.
- 1393-1421 Visible/solar light active photocatalysts for organic effluent treatment: Fundamentals, mechanisms and parametric review
by Bora, Leena V. & Mewada, Rajubhai K.
- 1422-1439 Renewable electricity support systems: Are feed-in systems taking the lead?
by Schallenberg-Rodriguez, Julieta
- 1440-1464 An overview of Afghanistan's trends toward renewable and sustainable energies
by Rostami, Raheleh & Khoshnava, Seyed Meysam & Lamit, Hasanuddin & Streimikiene, Dalia & Mardani, Abbas
- 1465-1478 Integrated value of shale gas development: A comparative analysis in the United States and China
by Yang, Yan & Wang, Limao & Fang, Yebing & Mou, Chufu
- 1479-1484 The evolution of the biofuel science
by Azadi, Pooya & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H. & Kraft, Markus