Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 863-890 A thermodynamic review of solar air heaters
by Saxena, Abhishek & Varun, & El-Sebaii, A.A.
- 891-900 A review of survivability and remedial actions of tidal current turbines
by Chen, Long & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 901-917 The socio-economic, dwelling and appliance related factors affecting electricity consumption in domestic buildings
by Jones, Rory V. & Fuertes, Alba & Lomas, Kevin J.
- 918-925 A review on development of photovoltaic water pumping system
by Periasamy, Packiam & Jain, N.K. & Singh, I.P.
- 926-941 Future perspectives of international bioenergy trade
by Matzenberger, Julian & Kranzl, Lukas & Tromborg, Eric & Junginger, Martin & Daioglou, Vassilis & Sheng Goh, Chun & Keramidas, Kimon
- 942-960 Lessons from the use of a long-term energy model for consequential life cycle assessment: The BTL case
by Menten, Fabio & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Lorne, Daphné & Bouvart, Frédérique
- 961-972 Biogas production from algal biomass: A review
by Montingelli, M.E. & Tedesco, S. & Olabi, A.G.
- 973-980 Recent development of graphene materials applied in polymer solar cell
by Sun, Youyi & Zhang, Wenhui & Chi, HuiJun & Liu, Yaqing & Hou, Chu Ling & Fang, Daining
- 981-996 Advances in data center thermal management
by Fulpagare, Yogesh & Bhargav, Atul
- 997-1005 Design of two axes sun tracking controller with analytically solar radiation calculations
by Yilmaz, Saban & Riza Ozcalik, Hasan & Dogmus, Osman & Dincer, Furkan & Akgol, Oguzhan & Karaaslan, Muharrem
- 1006-1015 The role of soil properties and it’s interaction towards quality plant fiber: A review
by Abdul Khalil, H.P.S. & Hossain, Md. Sohrab & Rosamah, Enih & Azli, N.A. & Saddon, N. & Davoudpoura, Y. & Islam, Md. Nazrul & Dungani, Rudi
- 1016-1034 Thermodynamic and environmental analyses of biomass, solar and electrical energy options based building heating applications
by Caliskan, Hakan
- 1035-1045 Improving electricity supply security in Ghana—The potential of renewable energy
by Gyamfi, Samuel & Modjinou, Mawufemo & Djordjevic, Sinisa
- 1046-1062 A review of estimation of effective wind speed based control of wind turbines
by Jena, Debashisha & Rajendran, Saravanakumar
- 1063-1072 Biofuels in Brazilian aviation: Current scenario and prospects
by Cremonez, Paulo André & Feroldi, Michael & de Araújo, Amanda Viana & Negreiros Borges, Maykon & Weiser Meier, Thompson & Feiden, Armin & Gustavo Teleken, Joel
- 1073-1089 Theoretical limits of photovoltaics efficiency and possible improvements by intuitive approaches learned from photosynthesis and quantum coherence
by Alharbi, Fahhad H. & Kais, Sabre
- 1090-1098 Motivators for adoption of photovoltaic systems at grid parity: A case study from Southern Germany
by Karakaya, Emrah & Hidalgo, Antonio & Nuur, Cali
- 1099-1113 Decision support system for operation, scheduling and optimization of hydro power plant in Jammu and Kashmir region
by Sharma, R.N. & Chand, Narottam & Sharma, Veena & Yadav, Deepika
- 1114-1126 Design and simulation of a solar supplied multifunctional active power filter and a comparative study on the current-detection algorithms
by Bouzelata, Yahia & Kurt, Erol & Altın, Necmi & Chenni, Rachid
- 1127-1133 Adoption of low-cost energy efficiency measures in the tertiary sector—An empirical analysis based on energy survey data
by Schlomann, Barbara & Schleich, Joachim
- 1134-1150 Feasibility study and sensitivity analysis of a stand-alone photovoltaic–diesel–battery hybrid energy system in the north of Algeria
by Rezzouk, H. & Mellit, A.
- 1151-1158 Hydrogen the future transportation fuel: From production to applications
by Sharma, Sunita & Ghoshal, Sib Krishna
- 1159-1166 Thermo-hydraulic performance due to relative roughness pitch in V-down rib with gap in solar air heater duct—Comparison with similar rib roughness geometries
by Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S.
- 1167-1181 Entropy generation analysis as a design tool—A review
by Sciacovelli, A. & Verda, V. & Sciubba, E.
- 1182-1198 Review of heat transfer in nanofluids: Conductive, convective and radiative experimental results
by Lomascolo, Mauro & Colangelo, Gianpiero & Milanese, Marco & de Risi, Arturo
- 1199-1213 Seasonal thermal energy storage with heat pumps and low temperatures in building projects—A comparative review
by Hesaraki, Arefeh & Holmberg, Sture & Haghighat, Fariborz
- 1214-1223 Review of development of artificial roughness in solar air heater and performance evaluation of different orientations for double arc rib roughness
by Lanjewar, A.M. & Bhagoria, J.L. & Agrawal, M.K.
- 1224-1237 Is the “Sun” still hot in China? The study of the present situation, problems and trends of the photovoltaic industry in China
by Ming, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Hui, Shi & Yujian, Ge
- 1238-1248 Deterioration of automotive rubbers in liquid biofuels: A review
by Akhlaghi, Shahin & Gedde, Ulf W. & Hedenqvist, Mikael S. & Braña, Maria T. Conde & Bellander, Martin
- 1249-1262 Smart meter communication standards in Europe – a comparison
by Erlinghagen, Sabine & Lichtensteiger, Bill & Markard, Jochen
- 1263-1272 The challenging life of wave energy devices at sea: A few points to consider
by Tiron, Roxana & Mallon, Fionn & Dias, Frédéric & Reynaud, Emmanuel G.
- 1273-1284 Using phase change materials in photovoltaic systems for thermal regulation and electrical efficiency improvement: A review and outlook
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Zhang, Yinping & Lu, Lin & Wang, Xin
- 1285-1300 Energy-saving power generation dispatching in China: Regulations, pilot projects and policy recommendations—A review
by Dong, Jun & Xue, Guiyuan & Dong, Mengmeng & Xu, Xiaolin
- 1301-1319 A study, analysis and power management schemes for fuel cells
by Pachauri, Rupendra Kumar & Chauhan, Yogesh K.
- 1320-1332 Review of energy and climate policy developments in Japan before and after Fukushima
by Kuramochi, Takeshi
- 1333-1342 Review of China’s wind power firms internationalization: Status quo, determinants, prospects and policy implications
by Zhang, Sufang & Wang, Wei & Wang, Lu & Zhao, Xiaoli
- 1343-1398 Membrane processes and renewable energies
by Buonomenna, M.G. & Bae, J.
- 1399-1414 Unconventional experimental technologies available for phase change materials (PCM) characterization. Part 1. Thermophysical properties
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Barreneche, Camila & Martorell, Ingrid & Miró, Laia & Sari-Bey, Sana & Fois, Magali & Paksoy, Halime O. & Sahan, Nurten & Weber, Robert & Constantinescu, Mariaella & Anghel, Elena Maria & Malikova, Marta & Krupa, Igor & Delgado, Mónica & Dolado, Pablo & Furmanski, Piotr & Jaworski, Maciej & Haussmann, Thomas & Gschwander, Stefan & Fernández, A. Inés
- 1415-1426 Unconventional experimental technologies used for phase change materials (PCM) characterization: part 2 – morphological and structural characterization, physico-chemical stability and mechanical properties
by Inés Fernández, A. & Solé, Aran & Giró-Paloma, Jessica & Martínez, Mònica & Hadjieva, Mila & Boudenne, Abdel & Constantinescu, Mariaella & Maria Anghel, Elena & Malikova, Marta & Krupa, Igor & Peñalosa, Conchita & Lázaro, Ana & Paksoy, Halime O. & Cellat, Kemal & Vecstaudža, Jana & Bajare, Diana & Sumiga, Bostjan & Boh, Bojana & Haussmann, Thomas & Gschwander, Stefan & Weber, Robert & Furmanski, Piotr & Jaworski, Maciej & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1427-1445 Opportunities, recent trends and challenges of integrated biorefinery: Part I
by Maity, Sunil K.
- 1446-1466 Opportunities, recent trends and challenges of integrated biorefinery: Part II
by Maity, Sunil K.
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-15 The CLIMIX model: A tool to create and evaluate spatially-resolved scenarios of photovoltaic and wind power development
by Jerez, S. & Thais, F. & Tobin, I. & Wild, M. & Colette, A. & Yiou, P. & Vautard, R.
- 16-25 Intelli-grid: Moving towards automation of electric grid in India
by Thakur, Jagruti & Chakraborty, Basab
- 26-42 Estimation methods review and analysis of offshore extreme wind speeds and wind energy resources
by Wang, Jianzhou & Qin, Shanshan & Jin, Shiqiang & Wu, Jie
- 43-55 China׳s small hydropower and its dispatching management
by Cheng, Chuntian & Liu, Benxi & Chau, Kwok-Wing & Li, Gang & Liao, Shengli
- 56-65 A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems
by Li, Hailong & Sun, Qie & Zhang, Qi & Wallin, Fredrik
- 66-77 Graphene models and nano-scale characterization technologies for fuel cell vehicle electrodes
by Li, Yong & Song, Jian & Yang, Jie
- 78-92 Assessing the cumulative environmental impact of hydropower construction on river systems based on energy network model
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin & Fath, Brian D.
- 93-115 A review of solar powered absorption systems
by Siddiqui, M.U. & Said, S.A.M.
- 116-128 Electrical damping of linear generators for wave energy converters—A review
by Ekström, Rickard & Ekergård, Boel & Leijon, Mats
- 129-140 Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost implication of residential buildings—A review
by Islam, Hamidul & Jollands, Margaret & Setunge, Sujeeva
- 141-153 A review of combined wave and offshore wind energy
by Pérez-Collazo, C. & Greaves, D. & Iglesias, G.
- 154-157 Physical and chemical properties of fish oil biodiesel produced in Brazil
by Martins, Gislaine Iastiaque & Secco, Deonir & Rosa, Helton Aparecido & Bariccatti, Reinaldo Aparecido & Dolci, Bruna Dresch & Melegari de Souza, Samuel Nelson & Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Benetoli da Silva, Tiago Roque & Gurgacz, Flavio
- 158-169 Wide scale penetration of renewable electricity in the Greek energy system in view of the European decarbonization targets for 2050
by Tigas, K. & Giannakidis, G. & Mantzaris, J. & Lalas, D. & Sakellaridis, N. & Nakos, C. & Vougiouklakis, Y. & Theofilidi, M. & Pyrgioti, E. & Alexandridis, A.T.
- 170-181 Mitigating wind-turbine induced avian mortality: Sensory, aerodynamic and cognitive constraints and options
by May, R. & Reitan, O. & Bevanger, K. & Lorentsen, S.-H. & Nygård, T.
- 182-195 A new design of wind tower for passive ventilation in buildings to reduce energy consumption in windy regions
by Dehghani-sanij, A.R. & Soltani, M. & Raahemifar, K.
- 196-211 A comprehensive review on the application of emulsions as an alternative fuel for diesel engines
by Debnath, Biplab K. & Saha, Ujjwal K. & Sahoo, Niranjan
- 212-225 Darrieus vertical axis wind turbine: Basic research methods
by Jin, Xin & Zhao, Gaoyuan & Gao, KeJun & Ju, Wenbin
- 226-233 Competitive auction mechanisms for the promotion renewable energy technologies: The case of the 50MW photovoltaics projects in Cyprus
by Kylili, Angeliki & Fokaides, Paris A.
- 234-239 Potential of tilapia oil and waste in biodiesel production
by Iastiaque Martins, Gislaine & Secco, Deonir & Kazue Tokura, Luciene & Aparecido Bariccatti, Reinaldo & Dresch Dolci, Bruna & Ferreira Santos, Reginaldo
- 240-253 Theoretical and experimental thermodynamic analyses of a chevron type heat exchanger
by Yildiz, Abdullah & Ali Ersöz, Mustafa
- 254-285 A review on solar thermal syngas production via redox pair-based water/carbon dioxide splitting thermochemical cycles
by Agrafiotis, Christos & Roeb, Martin & Sattler, Christian
- 286-297 Overview of electric power potential of surplus agricultural biomass from economic, social, environmental and technical perspective—A case study of Punjab
by Singh, Jaswinder
- 298-305 The development of new energy vehicles for a sustainable future: A review
by Yuan, Xueliang & Liu, Xin & Zuo, Jian
- 306-312 A review of solar photovoltaic panel cooling systems with special reference to Ground coupled central panel cooling system (GC-CPCS)
by Sahay, Amit & Sethi, V.K. & Tiwari, A.C. & Pandey, Mukesh
- 313-322 Wind speed and power density analysis based on Weibull and Rayleigh distributions (a case study: Firouzkooh county of Iran)
by Pishgar-Komleh, S.H. & Keyhani, A. & Sefeedpari, P.
- 323-343 The role of window glazing on daylighting and energy saving in buildings
by Hee, W.J. & Alghoul, M.A. & Bakhtyar, B. & Elayeb, OmKalthum & Shameri, M.A. & Alrubaih, M.S. & Sopian, K.
- 344-360 Impact of agricultural-based biofuel production on greenhouse gas emissions from land-use change: Key modelling choices
by Panichelli, Luis & Gnansounou, Edgard
- 361-376 Investigation of multilevel multifunctional grid connected inverter topologies and control strategies used in photovoltaic systems
by Barghi Latran, Mohammad & Teke, Ahmet
- 377-393 Optimal management of hybrid PV/fuel cell/battery power system: A comparison of optimal hybrid approaches
by Bigdeli, Nooshin
- 394-414 Energy systems modelling to support key strategic decisions in energy and climate change at regional scale
by Di Leo, Senatro & Pietrapertosa, Filomena & Loperte, Simona & Salvia, Monica & Cosmi, Carmelina
- 415-428 Biodiesel production in Brazil: Current scenario and perspectives
by André Cremonez, Paulo & Feroldi, Michael & Cézar Nadaleti, Willian & de Rossi, Eduardo & Feiden, Armin & de Camargo, Mariele Pasuch & Cremonez, Filipe Eliazar & Klajn, Felipe Fernandes
- 429-445 Energy efficiency and renewable energy integration in data centres. Strategies and modelling review
by Oró, Eduard & Depoorter, Victor & Garcia, Albert & Salom, Jaume
- 446-459 Potential of bioenergy production from industrial kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus L.) based on Malaysian perspective
by Saba, N. & Jawaid, M. & Hakeem, K.R. & Paridah, M.T. & Khalina, A. & Alothman, O.Y.
- 460-476 Applications of nanotechnology in renewable energies—A comprehensive overview and understanding
by Hussein, Ahmed Kadhim
- 477-495 Public policy supports and export performance of bioenergy technologies: A dynamic panel approach
by Sung, Bongsuk
- 496-502 Design and economics analysis of an off-grid PV system for household electrification
by Ghafoor, Abdul & Munir, Anjum
- 503-516 Overall review of peaking power in China: Status quo, barriers and solutions
by Ding, Ning & Duan, Jinhui & Xue, Song & Zeng, Ming & Shen, Jianfei
- 517-531 A comprehensive review on estimation strategies used in hybrid and battery electric vehicles
by Cuma, Mehmet Ugras & Koroglu, Tahsin
- 532-542 Comparison of the influence of photovoltaic and wind power on the Spanish electricity prices by means of artificial intelligence techinques
by Azofra, D. & Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J. & Azofra, F. & Saenz-Díez, J.C.
- 543-556 The economics of distributed energy generation: A literature review
by Allan, Grant & Eromenko, Igor & Gilmartin, Michelle & Kockar, Ivana & McGregor, Peter
- 557-568 Review of the application of phase change material for heating and domestic hot water systems
by Sharif, M.K. Anuar & Al-Abidi, A.A. & Mat, S. & Sopian, K. & Ruslan, M.H. & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Rosli, M.A.M.
- 569-596 Electrical energy storage systems: A comparative life cycle cost analysis
by Zakeri, Behnam & Syri, Sanna
- 597-608 Control strategies for a hybrid renewable energy system: A review
by Arul, P.G. & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Rajkumar, R.K.
- 609-626 An overview of DC–DC converter topologies for fuel cell-ultracapacitor hybrid distribution system
by Ahmed, O.A. & Bleijs, J.A.M
- 627-642 Co-digestion, pretreatment and digester design for enhanced methanogenesis
by Shah, Fayyaz Ali & Mahmood, Qaisar & Rashid, Naim & Pervez, Arshid & Raja, Iftikhar Ahmad & Shah, Mohammad Maroof
- 643-656 Promotion of building-integrated solar water heaters in urbanized areas in China: Experience, potential, and recommendations
by He, Guoqing & Zheng, Yun & Wu, Yong & Cui, Zhenhua & Qian, Kuangliang
- 657-665 Use renewables to be cleaner: Meta-analysis of the renewable energy consumption–economic growth nexus
by Sebri, Maamar
- 666-671 Energy comparison of two rice cultivation systems
by Eskandari, Hamdollah & Attar, Sajjad
- 672-680 Carbon footprints of production and use of liquid biofuels in Tanzania
by Eshton, Bilha & Katima, Jamidu H.Y.
- 681-689 Heat transfer mechanism and energy efficiency of artificially roughened solar air heaters—A review
by Patil, Anil Kumar
- 690-699 A review on current aspects and diverse prospects for enhancing biogas production in sustainable means
by Divya, D. & Gopinath, L.R. & Merlin Christy, P.
- 700-711 Availability assessment of bioenergy and power plant location optimization: A case study for Pakistan
by Biberacher, Markus & Tum, Markus & Günther, Kurt P. & Gadocha, Sabine & Zeil, Peter & Jilani, Rehmatullah & Mansha, Muhammad
- 712-725 Bioenergy and biofuels: History, status, and perspective
by Guo, Mingxin & Song, Weiping & Buhain, Jeremy
- 726-734 Effective utilization of excess energy in standalone hybrid renewable energy systems for improving comfort ability and reducing cost of energy: A review and analysis
by Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Moghavvemi, S.
- 735-742 A progressive study into offshore wind farm maintenance optimisation using risk based failure analysis
by Sinha, Y. & Steel, J.A.
- 743-751 Review of dynamic pricing programs in the U.S. and Europe: Status quo and policy recommendations
by Hu, Zheng & Kim, Jin-ho & Wang, Jianhui & Byrne, John
- 752-759 Effects of financial development indicators on energy consumption and CO2 emission of European, East Asian and Oceania countries
by Mahdi Ziaei, Sayyed
- 760-772 Analysis on investment strategies in China: the case of biomass direct combustion power generation sector
by Xin-Gang, Zhao & Tian-Tian, Feng & Yu, Ma & Yi-Sheng, Yang & Xue-Fu, Pan
- 773-785 HEMSs and enabled demand response in electricity market: An overview
by Khan, Aftab Ahmed & Razzaq, Sohail & Khan, Asadullah & Khursheed, Fatima & Owais,
- 786-800 Electric vehicles challenges and opportunities: Lithuanian review
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Azzopardi, Brian & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Bazaras, Žilvinas & Makaras, Rolandas
- 801-822 Review of aerodynamic developments on small horizontal axis wind turbine blade
by Karthikeyan, N. & Kalidasa Murugavel, K. & Arun Kumar, S. & Rajakumar, S.
- 823-834 The development supercapacitor from activated carbon by electroless plating—A review
by Faraji, Soheila & Ani, Farid Nasir
- 835-845 Natural gas consumption and economic growth: The role of foreign direct investment, capital formation and trade openness in Malaysia
by Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 846-882 A survey on impact assessment of DG and FACTS controllers in power systems
by Singh, Bindeshwar & Mukherjee, V. & Tiwari, Prabhakar
- 883-901 Emerging perspectives on environmental burden minimisation initiatives from anaerobic digestion technologies for community scale biomass valorisation
by Tiwary, A. & Williams, I.D. & Pant, D.C. & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 902-912 Assessment of solar thermal power generation potential in India
by Sharma, Chandan & Sharma, Ashish K. & Mullick, Subhash C. & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 913-931 Fuel cell technology for domestic built environment applications: State of-the-art review
by Elmer, Theo & Worall, Mark & Wu, Shenyi & Riffat, Saffa B.
- 932-951 Don׳t just follow the sun – A global assessment of economic performance for residential building photovoltaics
by Lang, Tillmann & Gloerfeld, Erik & Girod, Bastien
- 952-962 How does administrative pricing affect energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China?
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 963-972 A review: Conversion of bioglycerol into 1,3-propanediol via biological and chemical method
by Lee, C.S. & Aroua, M.K. & Daud, W.M.A.W. & Cognet, P. & Pérès-Lucchese, Y. & Fabre, P-L & Reynes, O. & Latapie, L.
- 973-985 Developmental status and challenges of GWHP and ATES in China
by Zhou, Xuezhi & Gao, Qing & Chen, Xiangliang & Yan, Yuying & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 986-998 Comparative economic analysis of support policies for solar PV in the most representative EU countries
by Dusonchet, L. & Telaretti, E.
- 999-1011 Collective institutional entrepreneurship and contestations in wind energy in India
by Jolly, Suyash & Raven, R.P.J.M.
- 1012-1022 Modeling the causal linkages between nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in developed and developing countries
by Omri, Anis & Ben Mabrouk, Nejah & Sassi-Tmar, Amel
- 1023-1033 Dark green electricity comes from the sea: Capitalizing on ecological merits of offshore wind power?
by Toonen, Hilde M. & Lindeboom, Han J.
- 1034-1046 Evaluating capital and operating cost efficiency of offshore wind farms: A DEA approach
by Ederer, Nikolaus
- 1047-1054 Performance evaluation and characterization of a 3-kWp grid-connected photovoltaic system based on tropical field experimental results: new results and comparative study
by Farhoodnea, Masoud & Mohamed, Azah & Khatib, Tamer & Elmenreich, Wilfried
- 1055-1064 Recent advances in utilization of biochar
by Qian, Kezhen & Kumar, Ajay & Zhang, Hailin & Bellmer, Danielle & Huhnke, Raymond
- 1065-1076 The investigation of the major factors influencing plug-in electric vehicle driving patterns and charging behaviour
by Azadfar, Elham & Sreeram, Victor & Harries, David
- 1077-1093 Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes
by Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S.
- 1094-1105 Malaysia energy strategy towards sustainability: A panoramic overview of the benefits and challenges
by Basri, Nor Afifah & Ramli, Ahmad Termizi & Aliyu, Abubakar Sadiq
- 1106-1112 Lithium in thermal energy storage: A state-of-the-art review
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Gutierrez, Andrea & Barreneche, Camila & Ushak, Svetlana & Fernández, Ángel G. & Inés Fernádez, A. & Grágeda, Mario
- 1113-1122 Life cycle assessment of electricity production from renewable energies: Review and results harmonization
by Asdrubali, Francesco & Baldinelli, Giorgio & D’Alessandro, Francesco & Scrucca, Flavio
- 1123-1131 Factors determining energy consumption: Evidence from Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand
by Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Abdul Qayyum & Zaman, Khalid & Ahmad, Mehboob
- 1132-1142 Techno-economic review of rooftop photovoltaic systems: Case studies of industrial, residential and off-grid rooftops in Bangalore, Karnataka
by Ghosh, Saptak & Nair, Akhilesh & Krishnan, S.S.
- 1143-1150 Societal acceptance of an emerging energy technology: How is geothermal energy portrayed in Australian media?
by Romanach, Lygia & Carr-Cornish, Simone & Muriuki, Grace
- 1151-1163 An analysis of previous blackouts in the world: Lessons for China׳s power industry
by Bo, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Jianhua, Zhang & Hui, Shi & Geng, Wu & Ming, Zeng
- 1164-1173 Progress, prospect and challenges in glycerol purification process: A review
by Ardi, M.S. & Aroua, M.K. & Hashim, N. Awanis
- 1174-1186 Assessing ‘green energy economy’ stimulus packages: Evidence from the U.S. programs targeting renewable energy
by Mundaca, Luis & Luth Richter, Jessika
- 1187-1213 Challenges and strategies for optimization of glycerol steam reforming process
by Silva, Joel M. & Soria, M.A. & Madeira, Luis M.
- 1214-1222 Geothermal arsenic: Occurrence, mobility and environmental implications
by Bundschuh, Jochen & Maity, Jyoti Prakash
- 1223-1233 Deoxygenation of fatty acid to produce diesel-like hydrocarbons: A review of process conditions, reaction kinetics and mechanism
by Hermida, Lilis & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 1234-1244 Aviation biofuel from renewable resources: Routes, opportunities and challenges
by Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Binitha, Narayanan N.
- 1245-1259 Italian local codes for energy efficiency of buildings: Theoretical definition and experimental application to a residential case study
by Salvalai, Graziano & Masera, Gabriele & Sesana, Marta Maria
- 1260-1278 Production of biogas and performance evaluation of existing treatment processes in palm oil mill effluent (POME)
by Ahmed, Yunus & Yaakob, Zahira & Akhtar, Parul & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 1279-1289 A review and insights on Poynting vector theory and periodic averaged electric energy transport theories
by Calamaro, N. & Beck, Y. & Shmilovitz, D.
- 1290-1304 Recycling waste heat energy using vapour absorption heat transformers: A review
by Donnellan, Philip & Cronin, Kevin & Byrne, Edmond
- 1305-1325 Combining thermal energy storage with buildings – a review
by Heier, Johan & Bales, Chris & Martin, Viktoria
- 1326-1334 Spatial variability and clustering of global solar irradiation in Vietnam from sunshine duration measurements
by Polo, J. & Gastón, M. & Vindel, J.M. & Pagola, I.
- 1335-1348 Methods and tools for community energy planning: A review
by Huang, Zishuo & Yu, Hang & Peng, Zhenwei & Zhao, Mei
- 1349-1361 Life cycle assessment of lignocellulosic bioethanol: Environmental impacts and energy balance
by Morales, Marjorie & Quintero, Julián & Conejeros, Raúl & Aroca, Germán
- 1362-1369 The suitability of wood pellet heating for domestic households: A review of literature
by Thomson, Harriet & Liddell, Christine
- 1370-1384 Review of green electricity products in the United Kingdom, Germany and Finland
by Hast, A. & Syri, S. & Jokiniemi, J. & Huuskonen, M. & Cross, S.
- 1385-1392 Bioprocess considerations for microalgal-based wastewater treatment and biomass production
by Zeng, Xianhai & Guo, Xiaoyi & Su, Gaomin & Danquah, Michael K. & Zhang, Shiduo & Lu, Yinghua & Sun, Yong & Lin, Lu
- 1393-1417 A review of the combustion and emissions properties of advanced transportation biofuels and their impact on existing and future engines
by Bergthorson, Jeffrey M. & Thomson, Murray J.
- 1418-1427 Non-enclosure methods for non-suspended microalgae cultivation: literature review and research needs
by Katarzyna, Ledwoch & Sai, Gu & Singh, Oinam Avijeet
- 1428-1436 Historical and recent development of photovoltaic thermal (PVT) technologies
by Kumar, Anil & Baredar, Prashant & Qureshi, Uzma
- 1437-1452 An overview on glycerol-free processes for the production of renewable liquid biofuels, applicable in diesel engines
by Calero, Juan & Luna, Diego & Sancho, Enrique D. & Luna, Carlos & Bautista, Felipa M. & Romero, Antonio A. & Posadillo, Alejandro & Berbel, Julio & Verdugo-Escamilla, Cristóbal
- 1453-1463 Past, today and future development of micro-grids in China
by Zhu, Xuan & Han, Xiao-qing & Qin, Wen-ping & Wang, Peng
- 1464-1474 Comparison of geothermal with solar and wind power generation systems
by Li, Kewen & Bian, Huiyuan & Liu, Changwei & Zhang, Danfeng & Yang, Yanan
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-13 Natural light controls and guides in buildings. Energy saving for electrical lighting, reduction of cooling load
by Gago, E.J. & Muneer, T. & Knez, M. & Köster, H.
- 14-28 Orderly grid connection of renewable energy generation in China: Management mode, existing problems and solutions
by Zeng, Ming & Duan, Jinhui & Wang, Liang & Zhang, Yingjie & Xue, Song
- 29-41 A review on light-emitting diode based automotive headlamps
by Long, Xingming & He, Jugang & Zhou, Jing & Fang, Liang & Zhou, Xia & Ren, Fan & Xu, Tao
- 42-52 Recent advances of feed-in tariff in Malaysia
by Wong, S.L. & Ngadi, Norzita & Abdullah, Tuan Amran Tuan & Inuwa, I.M.
- 53-67 Review of experimental investigation on directly irradiated particles solar reactors
by Alonso, Elisa & Romero, Manuel
- 68-84 Solar water heating: From theory, application, marketing and research
by Wang, Zhangyuan & Yang, Wansheng & Qiu, Feng & Zhang, Xiangmei & Zhao, Xudong
- 85-98 Heating and cooling energy trends and drivers in buildings
by Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Serrano, Susana & Barreneche, Camila & Petrichenko, Ksenia
- 99-112 Photovoltaic waste assessment in Italy
by Paiano, Annarita
- 113-127 Catalytic conversion of biodiesel derived raw glycerol to value added products
by Bagheri, Samira & Julkapli, Nurhidayatullaili Muhd & Yehye, Wageeh A.
- 128-133 Demand side management using artificial neural networks in a smart grid environment
by Macedo, M.N.Q. & Galo, J.J.M. & de Almeida, L.A.L. & de C. Lima, A.C.
- 134-142 Assessment of theoretical near-shore wave power potential along the Lithuanian coast of the Baltic Sea
by Kasiulis, Egidijus & Punys, Petras & Kofoed, Jens Peter
- 143-161 Solar cooling systems for climate change mitigation: A review
by Anand, S. & Gupta, A. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 162-177 A web-based participatory GIS (PGIS) for offshore wind farm suitability within Lake Erie, Ohio
by Mekonnen, Addisu D. & Gorsevski, Pece V.
- 178-188 The turning point of solar photovoltaic industry in China: Will it come?
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wan, Guan & Yang, Yahui
- 189-201 Load monitoring for active control of wind turbines
by Cooperman, Aubryn & Martinez, Marcias
- 202-216 Models for predicting the surface tension of biodiesel and methyl esters
by Ramírez-Verduzco, Luis Felipe
- 217-224 Almond production in Iran: An analysis of energy use efficiency (2008–2011)
by Torki-Harchegani, Mehdi & Ebrahimi, Rahim & Mahmoodi-Eshkaftaki, Mahmood
- 225-236 Review of electrical energy storage system for vehicular applications
by Ren, Guizhou & Ma, Guoqing & Cong, Ning
- 237-247 Energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: The case of Saudi Arabia
by Alshehry, Atef Saad & Belloumi, Mounir
- 248-260 A review of wireless communications for smart grid
by Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Razzaq, Sohail
- 261-276 A review on the water and energy sectors in Algeria: Current forecasts, scenario and sustainability issues
by Hamiche, Ait Mimoune & Stambouli, Amine Boudghene & Flazi, Samir
- 277-283 Potential use of landfill biogas in urban bus fleet in the Brazilian states: A review
by Nadaletti, W.C. & Cremonez, P.A. & de Souza, S.N.M. & Bariccatti, R.A. & Belli Filho, P. & Secco, D.
- 284-297 Global prospects, progress, policies, and environmental impact of solar photovoltaic power generation
by Hosenuzzaman, M. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Malek, A.B.M.A. & Nahar, A.
- 298-307 Simulation for assessing the liberalization of biofuels
by Franco, Carlos J. & Zapata, Sebastian & Dyner, Isaac
- 308-318 A comparative assessment of Brazilian electric motors performance with minimum efficiency standards
by Sauer, Ildo L. & Tatizawa, Hédio & Salotti, Francisco A.M. & Mercedes, Sonia S.
- 319-337 Repowering: An actual possibility for wind energy in Spain in a new scenario without feed-in-tariffs
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Campíñez-Romero, Severo & Pérez-Molina, Clara & Mur-Pérez, Francisco
- 338-346 A life cycle co-benefits assessment of wind power in China
by Xue, Bing & Ma, Zhixiao & Geng, Yong & Heck, Peter & Ren, Wanxia & Tobias, Mario & Maas, Achim & Jiang, Ping & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose A. & Fujita, Tsuyoshi
- 347-355 Sustainability-based economic and ecological evaluation of a rural biogas-linked agro-ecosystem
by Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Ahmad, Bashir
- 356-367 The latest advancements on thermochemical heat storage systems
by Aydin, Devrim & Casey, Sean P. & Riffat, Saffa
- 368-378 Possibilities and challenges of China׳s forestry biomass resource utilization
by Tan, Zhongfu & Chen, Kangting & Liu, Pingkuo
- 379-389 Multi-choice goal programming model for the optimal location of renewable energy facilities
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 390-401 Renewable energy gathers steam in South Africa
by Walwyn, David Richard & Brent, Alan Colin
- 402-412 A critical review on cellulose: From fundamental to an approach on sensor technology
by Ummartyotin, Sarute & Manuspiya, Hathaikarn
- 413-435 Thermo-hydraulic performance analysis of solar air heaters having artificial roughness–A review
by Sharma, Sanjay K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 436-453 A review of maximum power point tracking techniques for use in partially shaded conditions
by Liu, Yi-Hua & Chen, Jing-Hsiao & Huang, Jia-Wei
- 454-472 Designing large arrays of tidal turbines: A synthesis and review
by Vennell, Ross & Funke, Simon W. & Draper, Scott & Stevens, Craig & Divett, Tim
- 473-482 Design and performance analysis of a hybrid solar tricycle for a sustainable local commute
by Paudel, Ananda Mani & Kreutzmann, Philipp
- 483-494 The adoption of PV in the Netherlands: A statistical analysis of adoption factors
by Vasseur, Véronique & Kemp, René
- 495-505 A critical review of detection and classification of power quality events
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor & Gupta, Neeraj
- 506-520 LED bulbs technical specification and testing procedure for solar home systems
by Gago Calderón, Alfonso & Narvarte Fernández, Luis & Carrasco Moreno, Luis Miguel & Serón Barba, Javier
- 521-539 Multiinput DC–DC converters in renewable energy applications – An overview
by Rehman, Zubair & Al-Bahadly, Ibrahim & Mukhopadhyay, Subhas
- 540-549 Is there a case for community-based equity participation in Scottish on-shore wind energy production? Gaps in evidence and research needs
by Slee, Bill
- 550-567 Sustainable bio-ethanol production from agro-residues: A review
by Gupta, Anubhuti & Verma, Jay Prakash
- 568-583 Assessment of dry residual biomass potential for use as alternative energy source in the party of General Pueyrredón, Argentina
by Roberts, Justo José & Cassula, Agnelo Marotta & Osvaldo Prado, Pedro & Dias, Rubens Alves & Balestieri, José Antonio Perrella
- 584-593 Total-factor carbon emission performance of the Chinese transportation industry: A bootstrapped non-radial Malmquist index analysis
by Zhang, Ning & Zhou, Peng & Kung, Chih-Chun
- 594-601 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic and population growth in Malaysia
by Begum, Rawshan Ara & Sohag, Kazi & Abdullah, Sharifah Mastura Syed & Jaafar, Mokhtar
- 602-614 Studying the relationship between economic growth, CO2 emissions, and the environmental Kuznets curve in Venezuela (1980–2025)
by Robalino-López, Andrés & Mena-Nieto, Ángel & García-Ramos, José-Enrique & Golpe, Antonio A.
- 615-632 Conversion of the greenhouse gas CO2 to the fuel gas CO via the Boudouard reaction: A review
by Lahijani, Pooya & Zainal, Zainal Alimuddin & Mohammadi, Maedeh & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 633-646 Recent progress in the development of biofuel 2,5-dimethylfuran
by Qian, Yong & Zhu, Lifeng & Wang, Yue & Lu, Xingcai