Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 67, Issue C
- 94-105 Systematic assessment of the availability and utilization potential of biomass in Bangladesh
by Mosaddek Hossen, Md. & Sazedur Rahman, A.H.M. & Kabir, Afsana Sara & Faruque Hasan, M.M. & Ahmed, Shoeb
- 106-115 Control, power and electrical components in wave energy conversion systems: A review of the technologies
by Ozkop, Emre & Altas, Ismail H.
- 116-125 A review of energy storage technologies with a focus on adsorption thermal energy storage processes for heating applications
by Lefebvre, Dominique & Tezel, F. Handan
- 126-143 Modeling and simulation of solar water heater: A TRNSYS perspective
by Shrivastava, R.L. & Vinod Kumar, & Untawale, S.P.
- 144-159 A review on maximum power point tracking for photovoltaic systems with and without shading conditions
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Twaha, Ssennoga & Ishaque, Kashif & Al-Turki, Yusuf A.
- 160-172 Structure models and nano energy system design for proton exchange membrane fuel cells in electric energy vehicles
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 173-183 Dams turning devils: An insight into the public safety aspects in operational run of the river hydropower projects in western Himalayas
by Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S.
- 184-191 Household biogas CDM project development in rural China
by Chen, Yu & Hu, Wei & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger
- 192-206 Sustainable perspectives on energy consumption, EMRF, environment, health and accident risks associated with the use of mobile phones
by Velmurugan, Manivannan Senthil
- 207-224 Evolution of dispatchable photovoltaic system integration with the electric power network for smart grid applications: A review
by Emmanuel, Michael & Rayudu, Ramesh
- 225-234 Reviewing and critiquing published approaches to the sustainability assessment of hydropower
by Tahseen, Samiha & Karney, Bryan W.
- 235-245 Application of load monitoring in appliances’ energy management – A review
by Abubakar, I. & Khalid, S.N. & Mustafa, M.W. & Shareef, Hussain & Mustapha, M.
- 246-256 An overview of energy efficiency standards in China's transport sector
by Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan
- 257-276 Synthesis of magnetic biochar from agricultural waste biomass to enhancing route for waste water and polymer application: A review
by Thines, K.R. & Abdullah, E.C. & Mubarak, N.M. & Ruthiraan, M.
- 277-288 Environmental impact and sustainability study on biofuels for transportation applications
by Chang, Wei-Ru & Hwang, Jenn-Jiang & Wu, Wei
- 289-294 An investigation of small scale hydropower plants using the geographic information system
by Bayazıt, Yıldırım & Bakış, Recep & Koç, Cengiz
- 295-314 Wastes and biomass materials as sustainable-renewable energy resources for Jordan
by Al-Hamamre, Zayed & Saidan, Motasem & Hararah, Muhanned & Rawajfeh, Khaled & Alkhasawneh, Hussam E. & Al-Shannag, Mohammad
- 315-323 Influence of demographic variables on uptake of domestic solar photovoltaic technology
by Sommerfeld, Jeff & Buys, Laurie & Mengersen, Kerrie & Vine, Desley
- 324-340 Developing an Iranian green building assessment tool using decision making methods and geographical information system: Case study in Mashhad city
by Shad, Rouzbeh & Khorrami, Mohammad & Ghaemi, Marjan
- 341-363 A comprehensive review on microgrid and virtual power plant concepts employed for distributed energy resources scheduling in power systems
by Nosratabadi, Seyyed Mostafa & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Gholipour, Eskandar
- 364-371 Life cycle assessment of a medium commercial scale biogas plant and nutritional assessment of effluent slurry
by Yasar, Abdullah & Rasheed, Rizwan & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Tahir, Aleena & Sarwar, Friha
- 372-383 Decomposition analysis for assessing the United States 2025 emissions target: How big is the challenge?
by Shahiduzzaman, Md & Layton, Allan
- 384-396 Sustainable development of sewage sludge-to-energy in China: Barriers identification and technologies prioritization
by Ren, Jingzheng & Liang, Hanwei & Dong, Liang & Gao, Zhiqiu & He, Chang & Pan, Ming & Sun, Lu
- 397-407 Conflicts between decentralized renewable electricity production and landscape services – A spatially-explicit quantitative assessment for Switzerland
by Kienast, Felix & Huber, Nica & Hergert, Rico & Bolliger, Janine & Moran, Lorena Segura & Hersperger, Anna M.
- 408-416 Recent developments, future challenges and new research directions in LCA of buildings: A critical review
by Anand, Chirjiv Kaur & Amor, Ben
- 417-425 Review of district heating and cooling systems for a sustainable future
by Lake, Andrew & Rezaie, Behanz & Beyerlein, Steven
- 426-436 Short-term boosting of biomass energy sources – Determination of biomass potential for prevention of regional crisis situations
by Vávrová, Kamila & Knápek, Jaroslav & Weger, Jan
- 437-449 Portfolio optimization under lower partial moments in emerging electricity markets: Evidence from Turkey
by Gökgöz, Fazıl & Atmaca, Mete Emin
- 450-460 Recent progress in solar thermal energy storage using nanomaterials
by Ahmed, Sumair Faisal & Khalid, M. & Rashmi, W. & Chan, A. & Shahbaz, Kaveh
- 461-476 Do greenhouse gas emission calculations from energy crop cultivation reflect actual agricultural management practices? – A review of carbon footprint calculators
by Peter, Christiane & Helming, Katharina & Nendel, Claas
- 477-490 A comprehensive review of Flywheel Energy Storage System technology
by Mousavi G, S.M. & Faraji, Faramarz & Majazi, Abbas & Al-Haddad, Kamal
- 491-506 The environmental impact of Li-Ion batteries and the role of key parameters – A review
by Peters, Jens F. & Baumann, Manuel & Zimmermann, Benedikt & Braun, Jessica & Weil, Marcel
- 507-519 Exergoeconomic and exergoenvironmental analyses of an integrated solar combined cycle system
by Cavalcanti, Eduardo José Cidade
- 520-530 A review of the bandwidth and environmental discourses of future energy scenarios: Shades of green and gray
by Laugs, Gideon A.H. & Moll, Henri C.
- 531-573 Review of distributed generation (DG) system planning and optimisation techniques: Comparison of numerical and mathematical modelling methods
by Theo, Wai Lip & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lee, Chew Tin
- 574-580 The applications and prospect of fuel cells in medical field: A review
by Xu, Qian & Zhang, Feihu & Xu, Li & Leung, Puiki & Yang, Chunzhen & Li, Huaming
- 581-596 Review of current state of research on energy storage, toxicity, health hazards and commercialization of phase changing materials
by Chandel, S.S. & Agarwal, Tanya
- 597-611 A comparative overview of hydrogen production processes
by Nikolaidis, Pavlos & Poullikkas, Andreas
- 612-624 Climate change effects of forestry and substitution of carbon-intensive materials and fossil fuels
by Gustavsson, Leif & Haus, Sylvia & Lundblad, Mattias & Lundström, Anders & Ortiz, Carina A. & Sathre, Roger & Truong, Nguyen Le & Wikberg, Per-Erik
- 625-640 A review of air conditioning energy performance in data centers
by Ni, Jiacheng & Bai, Xuelian
- 641-650 A review on analysis and development of solar flat plate collector
by Pandey, Krishna Murari & Chaurasiya, Rajesh
- 651-661 Outdoor performance analysis of different PV panel types
by Elibol, Erdem & Özmen, Özge Tüzün & Tutkun, Nedim & Köysal, Oğuz
- 662-672 Decoupling analysis on energy consumption, embodied GHG emissions and economic growth — The case study of Macao
by Chen, B. & Yang, Q. & Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q.
- 673-682 Electrospinning in solid oxide fuel cells – A review
by Aruna, S.T. & Balaji, L.S. & Kumar, S. Senthil & Prakash, B. Shri
- 683-691 Complementarity and substitutability: A review of state level renewable energy policy instrument interactions
by Cheng, Quan & Yi, Hongtao
- 692-703 How plants inspire façades. From plants to architecture: Biomimetic principles for the development of adaptive architectural envelopes
by López, Marlén & Rubio, Ramón & Martín, Santiago & Ben Croxford,
- 704-751 Power-line communications for smart grid: Progress, challenges, opportunities and status
by Sharma, Konark & Saini, Lalit Mohan
- 752-759 The interdependent relationship between sectoral productivity and disaggregated energy consumption in Malaysia: Markov Switching approach
by Rahman, M.S. & Shahari, Farihana & Rahman, Mahfuzur & Noman, Abu Hanifa Md
- 760-775 A review of nanogrid topologies and technologies
by Burmester, Daniel & Rayudu, Ramesh & Seah, Winston & Akinyele, Daniel
- 776-790 European smart grid prospects, policies, and challenges
by IqtiyaniIlham, Nur & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Hosenuzzaman, M.
- 791-810 Research progress of pollutants removal from coal-fired flue gas using non-thermal plasma
by Ma, Siming & Zhao, Yongchun & Yang, Jianping & Zhang, Shibo & Zhang, Junying & Zheng, Chuguang
- 811-825 Life cycle energy efficiency in building structures: A review of current developments and future outlooks based on BIM capabilities
by Eleftheriadis, Stathis & Mumovic, Dejan & Greening, Paul
- 826-847 A comprehensive review on solar PV maximum power point tracking techniques
by Ram, J. Prasanth & Babu, T. Sudhakar & Rajasekar, N.
- 848-862 Efficiency of second-generation biofuel crop subsidy schemes: Spatial heterogeneity and policy design
by Andrée, Bo Pieter Johannes & Diogo, Vasco & Koomen, Eric
- 863-875 Evaluating ecosystem service trade-offs with wind electricity production in Switzerland
by Egli, Thomas & Bolliger, Janine & Kienast, Felix
- 876-891 Performance degradation of photovoltaic power system: Review on mitigation methods
by Jamil, Wan Juzaili & Abdul Rahman, Hasimah & Shaari, Sulaiman & Salam, Zainal
- 892-898 The “German Paradox” in the balancing power markets
by Ocker, Fabian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin
- 899-907 A review of sludge characteristics in Lithuania's wastewater treatment plants and perspectives of its usage in thermal processes
by Praspaliauskas, M. & Pedišius, N.
- 908-920 Calculation of levelized costs of electricity for various electrical energy storage systems
by Obi, Manasseh & Jensen, S.M. & Ferris, Jennifer B. & Bass, Robert B.
- 921-934 Carbon, water and land use accounting: Consumption vs production perspectives
by Ali, Yousaf
- 935-953 A review of compressed-air hybrid technology in vehicle system
by Wasbari, F. & Bakar, R.A. & Gan, L.M. & Tahir, M.M. & Yusof, A.A.
- 954-987 A review on solar chimney systems
by Kasaeian, A.B. & Molana, Sh. & Rahmani, K. & Wen, D.
- 988-997 A review on issues and approaches for microgrid protection
by Brearley, Belwin J. & Prabu, R. Raja
- 1008-1018 Regional differentiation of rural household biogas development and related driving factors in China
by Yin, Dongxue & Liu, Wei & Zhai, Ningning & Wang, Yandong & Ren, Chengjie & Yang, Gaihe
- 1019-1036 Design analysis factors and specifications of solar dish technologies for different systems and applications
by Hafez, A.Z. & Soliman, Ahmed & El-Metwally, K.A. & Ismail, I.M.
- 1037-1046 Emerging green-tech specializations and clusters – A network analysis on technological innovation at the metropolitan level
by Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Pozzi, Cesare
- 1047-1064 A review of solar energy based heat and power generation systems
by Modi, Anish & Bühler, Fabian & Andreasen, Jesper Graa & Haglind, Fredrik
- 1065-1080 Grid-connected isolated PV microinverters: A review
by Hasan, Rasedul & Mekhilef, Saad & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
- 1081-1086 Electrical energy demand efficiency efforts in Brazil, past, lessons learned, present and future: A critical review
by Zurn, Hans H. & Tenfen, Daniel & Rolim, Jacqueline G. & Richter, André & Hauer, Ines
- 1087-1104 Approaches to overcome the barrier issues of passive direct methanol fuel cell – Review
by Munjewar, Seema S. & Thombre, Shashikant B. & Mallick, Ranjan K.
- 1105-1122 Financial stability, energy consumption and environmental quality: Evidence from South Asian economies
by Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1123-1138 Integrating water and energy models for policy driven applications. A review of contemporary work and recommendations for future developments
by Khan, Zarrar & Linares, Pedro & García-González, Javier
- 1153-1161 Assessment of bioenergy development potential and its environmental impact for rural household energy consumption: A case study in Shandong, China
by Jiang, Zhixiang & Dai, Yanhui & Luo, Xianxiang & Liu, Guocheng & Wang, Hefang & Zheng, Hao & Wang, Zhenyu
- 1162-1179 Current status, hurdles and future prospects of biogas digestion technology in Africa
by Roopnarain, Ashira & Adeleke, Rasheed
- 1180-1207 Monitoring system for photovoltaic plants: A review
by Madeti, Siva Ramakrishna & Singh, S.N.
- 1208-1224 Interpreting Turkish industry's perception on energy security: A national survey
by Biresselioglu, Mehmet Efe & Yelkenci, Tezer & Ozyorulmaz, Evrim & Yumurtaci, Işık Özge
- 1225-1236 A review on latest developments and future prospects of heterogeneous catalyst in biodiesel production from non-edible oils
by Mardhiah, H. Haziratul & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Masjuki, H.H. & Lim, Steven & Lee, H.V.
- 1237-1266 Towards lower gas turbine emissions: Flameless distributed combustion
by Khidr, Kareem I. & Eldrainy, Yehia A. & EL-Kassaby, Mohamed M.
- 1267-1281 Effects of fuel injection parameters on emission characteristics of diesel engines operating on various biodiesel: A review
by Mohamed Shameer, P. & Ramesh, K. & Sakthivel, R. & Purnachandran, R.
- 1282-1299 A review on thermal stability and high temperature induced ageing mechanisms of solar absorber coatings
by Zhang, Ke & Hao, Lei & Du, Miao & Mi, Jing & Wang, Ji-Ning & Meng, Jian-ping
- 1300-1307 The situation analysis of shale gas development in China-based on Structural Equation Modeling
by Ma, Zhengwei & Pi, Guanglin & Dong, Xiucheng & Chen, Chi
- 1308-1330 Water desalination system using solar heat: A review
by M, Chandrashekara & Yadav, Avadhesh
- 1331-1344 Economic disparity and CO2 emissions: The domestic energy sector in Greater Bangalore, India
by Ramachandra, T.V. & Bajpai, Vishnu & Kulkarni, Gouri & Aithal, Bharath H. & Han, Sun Sheng
- 1345-1359 Thermal performance of parabolic trough solar collectors
by Salgado Conrado, L. & Rodriguez-Pulido, A. & Calderón, G.
- 1360-1368 Green retrofitting – A review of current status, implementations and challenges
by Jagarajan, Rehmaashini & Abdullah Mohd Asmoni, Mat Naim & Mohammed, Abdul Hakim & Jaafar, Mohd Nadzri & Lee Yim Mei, Janice & Baba, Maizan
- 1369-1394 A comprehensive sequential review study through the generation expansion planning
by Sadeghi, Hadi & Rashidinejad, Masoud & Abdollahi, Amir
- 1395-1411 Review of propulsion systems on LNG carriers
by Fernández, Ignacio Arias & Gómez, Manuel Romero & Gómez, Javier Romero & Insua, Álvaro Baaliña
- 1412-1419 Rural energy planning remains out-of-step with contemporary paradigms of energy access and development
by Herington, M.J. & van de Fliert, E. & Smart, S. & Greig, C. & Lant, P.A.
- 1420-1435 ASEAN power grid: A secure transmission infrastructure for clean and sustainable energy for South-East Asia
by Ahmed, Tofael & Mekhilef, Saad & Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-9 Sustainable renewable energy resources utilization in rural areas
by Woldeyohannes, Abraham Debebe & Woldemichael, Dereje Engida & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael
- 10-26 How to develop distributed generation in China: In the context of the reformation of electric power system
by Pingkuo, Liu & Zhongfu, Tan
- 27-37 Developing a thermally compensated electrolyser model coupled with pressurised hydrogen storage for modelling the energy efficiency of hydrogen energy storage systems and identifying their operation performance issues
by Ali, Dallia & Gazey, Ross & Aklil, Daniel
- 38-52 Finding the best locations for establishment of solar-wind power stations in Middle-East using GIS: A review
by Jahangiri, Mehdi & Ghaderi, Reza & Haghani, Ahmad & Nematollahi, Omid
- 53-78 Condition-based maintenance methods for marine renewable energy
by Mérigaud, Alexis & Ringwood, John V.
- 79-94 Spatial energy predictions from large-scale photovoltaic power plants located in optimal sites and connected to a smart grid in Peninsular Malaysia
by Sabo, Mahmoud Lurwan & Mariun, Norman & Hizam, Hashim & Mohd Radzi, Mohd Amran & Zakaria, Azmi
- 95-104 Characteristics and trends of research on waste-to-energy incineration: A bibliometric analysis, 1999–2015
by Wang, Yuan & Lai, Nan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Huibin
- 105-119 Evaluation of transposition models of solar irradiance over Egypt
by Khalil, Samy A. & Shaffie, A.M.
- 120-136 Renewable energy technology uptake in Kazakhstan: Policy drivers and barriers in a transitional economy
by Karatayev, Marat & Hall, Stephen & Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Clarke, Michèle L.
- 137-162 Overview biohydrogen technologies and application in fuel cell technology
by Rahman, S.N.A. & Masdar, M.S. & Rosli, M.I. & Majlan, E.H. & Husaini, T. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Daud, W.R.W.
- 163-173 A review disaggregation method in Non-intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring
by Esa, Nur Farahin & Abdullah, Md Pauzi & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri
- 174-189 Hybrid energy storage systems and control strategies for stand-alone renewable energy power systems
by Chong, Lee Wai & Wong, Yee Wan & Rajkumar, Rajprasad Kumar & Rajkumar, Rajpartiban Kumar & Isa, Dino
- 190-206 Full assessment energy-sources for inclusive energy-resources planning
by Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Galvão, Luiz Claudio Ribeiro & Rigolin, Pascoal Henrique da Costa & Bernal, Jonathas Luiz de Oliveira
- 207-219 Energy efficiency labeling program for buildings in Brazil compared to the United States' and Portugal's
by Lopes, Alice do Carmo Precci & Oliveira Filho, Delly & Altoe, Leandra & Carlo, Joyce Correna & Lima, Bruna Bastos
- 221-227 Guidelines for emergy evaluation of first, second and third generation biofuels
by Saladini, Fabrizio & Patrizi, Nicoletta & Pulselli, Federico M. & Marchettini, Nadia & Bastianoni, Simone
- 228-232 Prospects of bioethanol fuels E30 and E85 application in Russia and technical requirements for their quality
by Ershov, М.А. & Grigoreva, E.V. & Habibullin, I.F. & Emelyanov, V.E. & Strekalina, D.M.
- 233-247 Evolution of the cost and economic profitability of grid-connected PV investments in Spain: Long-term review according to the different regulatory frameworks approved
by Talavera, D.L. & Muñoz-Cerón, E. & Ferrer-Rodríguez, J.P. & Nofuentes, G.
- 248-267 Algae – A quintessential and positive resource of bioethanol production: A comprehensive review
by Sirajunnisa, Abdul Razack & Surendhiran, Duraiarasan
- 268-285 Recent developments of control strategies for wind energy conversion system
by Tiwari, Ramji & Babu, N. Ramesh
- 286-296 Market strategies for offshore wind in Europe: A development and diffusion perspective
by Dedecca, João Gorenstein & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Ortt, J. Roland
- 297-310 Review on reliability improvement and power loss reduction in distribution system via network reconfiguration
by Sultana, Beenish & Mustafa, M.W. & Sultana, U. & Bhatti, Abdul Rauf
- 311-321 Oilseed crop crambe as a source of renewable energy in Brazil
by Bassegio, Doglas & Zanotto, Maurício Dutra & Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Werncke, Ivan & Dias, Patrícia Pereira & Olivo, Mateus
- 322-344 Wind energy rejection in China: Current status, reasons and perspectives
by Zhang, Yuning & Tang, Ningning & Niu, Yuguang & Du, Xiaoze
- 345-359 A survey of fault diagnosis for onshore grid-connected converter in wind energy conversion systems
by Yang, Zhimin & Chai, Yi
- 360-379 Multi-input DC/DC converters in connection with distributed generation units – A review
by Khosrogorji, S. & Ahmadian, M. & Torkaman, H. & Soori, S.
- 380-398 Research and development efforts on texturization to reduce the optical losses at front surface of silicon solar cell
by Abdullah, M.F. & Alghoul, M.A. & Naser, Hameed & Asim, Nilofar & Ahmadi, Shideh & Yatim, B. & Sopian, K.
- 399-414 Preparation, heat transfer and flow properties of microencapsulated phase change materials for thermal energy storage
by Liu, Lingkun & Alva, Guruprasad & Huang, Xiang & Fang, Guiyin
- 415-434 Assessment of optimization algorithms capability in distribution network planning: Review, comparison and modification techniques
by Sedghi, Mahdi & Ahmadian, Ali & Aliakbar-Golkar, Masoud
- 435-448 Bioenergy from Cotton Industry Wastes: A review and potential
by Hamawand, Ihsan & Sandell, Gary & Pittaway, Pam & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Yusaf, Talal & Chen, Guangnan & Seneweera, Saman & Al-Lwayzy, Saddam & Bennett, John & Hopf, Joshua
- 449-475 Potential applications of crude glycerol in polymer technology–Current state and perspectives
by Hejna, Aleksander & Kosmela, Paulina & Formela, Krzysztof & Piszczyk, Łukasz & Haponiuk, Józef T.
- 476-486 Identifying the needs of communities in rural Uganda: A method for determining the ‘User-Perceived Value’ of rural electrification initiatives
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Guthrie, Peter
- 487-498 Economic and environmental effectiveness of renewable energy policy instruments: Best practices from India
by Thapar, Sapan & Sharma, Seema & Verma, Ashu
- 517-536 Vision and initial feasibility analysis of a recarbonised Finnish energy system for 2050
by Child, Michael & Breyer, Christian
- 537-555 Overview of the Maisotsenko cycle – A way towards dew point evaporative cooling
by Mahmood, Muhammad H. & Sultan, Muhammad & Miyazaki, Takahiko & Koyama, Shigeru & Maisotsenko, Valeriy S.
- 556-571 Alcohols and alcohols mixtures as liquid biofuels: A review of dielectric properties
by El Khaled, D. & Novas, N. & Gázquez, J.A. & García, R.M. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 572-583 Trans-regional electricity transmission in China: Status, issues and strategies
by Ming, Zeng & Lilin, Peng & Qiannan, Fan & Yingjie, Zhang
- 584-595 Role of spatial analysis technology in power system industry: An overview
by Shafiullah, Md & Rahman, Syed Masiur & Mortoja, Md. Golam & Al-Ramadan, Baqer
- 596-616 A review on nanofluids: Data-driven modeling of thermalphysical properties and the application in automotive radiator
by Zhao, Ningbo & Li, Shuying & Yang, Jialong
- 617-630 Application of Artificial Intelligence Methods for Hybrid Energy System Optimization
by Zahraee, S.M. & Khalaji Assadi, M. & Saidur, R.
- 631-653 Second generation bioethanol production: A critical review
by Aditiya, H.B. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Nur, Hadi & Sebayang, A.H.
- 654-678 A review of thermophysical properties of water based composite nanofluids
by Akilu, Suleiman & Sharma, K.V. & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael & Mamat, Rizalman
- 679-693 The use of parking lots to solar-charge electric vehicles
by Nunes, Pedro & Figueiredo, Raquel & Brito, Miguel C.
- 694-701 Performance of solar resources in Saudi Arabia
by Almarshoud, A.F.
- 702-741 Research progress in the development of natural gas as fuel for road vehicles: A bibliographic review (1991–2016)
by Khan, Muhammad Imran & Yasmeen, Tabassam & Khan, Muhammad Ijaz & Farooq, Muhammad & Wakeel, Muhammad
- 742-750 Prospects for shale gas production in China: Implications for water demand
by Guo, Meiyu & Lu, Xi & Nielsen, Chris P. & McElroy, Michael B. & Shi, Wenrui & Chen, Yuntian & Xu, Yuan
- 751-774 Fuel ethanol production from lignocellulosic biomass: An overview on feedstocks and technological approaches
by Zabed, H. & Sahu, J.N. & Boyce, A.N. & Faruq, G.
- 775-801 Pre-processing of sugarcane bagasse for gasification in a downdraft biomass gasifier system: A comprehensive review
by Anukam, Anthony & Mamphweli, Sampson & Reddy, Prashant & Meyer, Edson & Okoh, Omobola
- 802-814 Reliability and performance of direct-expansion ground-coupled heat pump systems: Issues and possible solutions
by Ndiaye, Demba
- 815-824 Floating photovoltaic power plant: A review
by Sahu, Alok & Yadav, Neha & Sudhakar, K.
- 825-833 Does disaggregated CO2 emission matter for growth? Evidence from thirty countries
by Dutta, Champa Bati & Das, Debasish Kumar
- 834-842 Process Integration for Hybrid Power System supply planning and demand management – A review
by Mohammad Rozali, Nor Erniza & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Manan, Zainuddin Abdul & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- 843-851 The estimation of basket willow (Salix viminalis) yield – New approach, Part II: Theoretical model and its practical application
by Jakubowski, Wojciech & Szulczewski, Wiesław & Żyromski, Andrzej & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata
- 852-860 Aspects and issues of daylighting assessment: A review study
by Galatioto, A. & Beccali, M.
- 861-874 Daylight illuminance in urban environments for visual comfort and energy performance
by Nasrollahi, Nazanin & Shokri, Elham
- 875-885 Willingness to pay for green electricity: A review of the contingent valuation literature and its sources of error
by Oerlemans, Leon A.G. & Chan, Kai-Ying & Volschenk, Jako
- 886-912 A review of research and developments of building-integrated photovoltaic/thermal (BIPV/T) systems
by Yang, Tingting & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 913-919 Are shocks to renewable energy consumption permanent or transitory? An empirical investigation for Brazil, China, and India
by Gozgor, Giray
- 920-933 Non isolated high gain DC-DC converter topologies for PV applications – A comprehensive review
by Sri Revathi, B. & Prabhakar, M.
- 934-947 A probabilistic unit commitment model for optimal operation of plug-in electric vehicles in microgrid
by Moghaddas Tafreshi, Seyed Masoud & Ranjbarzadeh, Hassan & Jafari, Mehdi & Khayyam, Hamid
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-10 Potential zones identification for harvesting wind energy resources in desert region of India – A multi criteria evaluation approach using remote sensing and GIS
by Jangid, Jayant & Bera, Apurba Kumar & Joseph, Manoj & Singh, Vishal & Singh, T.P. & Pradhan, B.K. & Das, Sandipan
- 11-23 Emergence of hybrid energy storage systems in renewable energy and transport applications – A review
by Hemmati, Reza & Saboori, Hedayat
- 24-43 Bio fuels for compression ignition engine: A review on engine performance, emission and life cycle analysis
by Patel, Paresh D. & Lakdawala, Absar & Chourasia, Sajan & Patel, Rajesh N.
- 44-56 Process, performance and modeling of CO2 capture by chemical absorption using high gravity: A review
by Zhao, Bingtao & Tao, Wenwen & Zhong, Mei & Su, Yaxin & Cui, Guomin
- 57-80 Hybrid cooling systems: A review and an optimized selection scheme
by Kojok, Farah & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Outbib, Rachid
- 81-100 A review on thermal conductivity enhancement of paraffinwax as latent heat energy storage material
by Bose, Prabhu & Amirtham, Valan Arasu
- 101-112 Eco Friendly nanocomposite materials to scavenge hazard gas H2S through fixed-bed reactor in petroleum application
by Nassar, Ibrahim M. & Noor El-Din, M.R. & Morsi, R.E. & El-Azeim, A. Abd & Hashem, A.I.
- 113-123 Implementation of a dual-microgrid system with flexible configurations and hierarchical control in China
by Zhao, Bo & Yang, Yong & Zhang, Xuesong & Xue, Meidong & Li, Peng & Xu, Chen & Dan Zhou,
- 124-134 Feasibility analysis of implementing anaerobic digestion as a potential energy source in Bangladesh
by Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Joardder, M.U.H. & Khan, M.Z.H. & Sarker, M.
- 135-153 Persistent luminescence: An insight
by Jain, Abhilasha & Kumar, Ashwini & Dhoble, S.J. & Peshwe, D.R.
- 154-163 Towards a better understanding of renewable energy YieldCos
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan & Reddy, Vamshi Krishna
- 164-174 Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity
by Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q.
- 175-182 Does environmental degradation shackle economic growth? A panel data investigation on 11 Asian countries
by Azam, Muhammad
- 183-213 Dye-sensitised solar cells: Development, structure, operation principles, electron kinetics, characterisation, synthesis materials and natural photosensitisers
by Al-Alwani, Mahmoud A.M. & Mohamad, Abu Bakar & Ludin, Norasikin A. & Kadhum, Abd. Amir H. & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 214-234 Renewable and sustainable bioenergy production from microalgal co-cultivation with palm oil mill effluent (POME): A review
by Ahmad, Ashfaq & Buang, Azizul & Bhat, A.H.
- 235-249 Recent developments on biofuels production from microalgae and macroalgae
by Kumar, Kanhaiya & Ghosh, Supratim & Angelidaki, Irini & Holdt, Susan L. & Karakashev, Dimitar B. & Morales, Merlin Alvarado & Das, Debabrata
- 250-261 Direct conversion technologies of methane to methanol: An overview
by Zakaria, Z. & Kamarudin, S.K.
- 262-273 Subsidies for residential solar photovoltaic energy systems in Western Australia: Distributional, procedural and outcome justice
by Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian
- 274-282 Location problem method applied to sugar and ethanol mills location optimization
by Bargos, Fabiano Fernandes & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Bargos, Danubia Caporusso & Neto, Morun Bernardino & Pardal, Paula Cristiane Pinto Mesquita
- 283-294 Collaborative smart grids – A survey on trends
by Camarinha-Matos, Luis M.
- 295-307 Energy-efficiency networks for SMEs: Learning from the Swedish experience
by Paramonova, Svetlana & Thollander, Patrik
- 308-318 Renewable energy education in engineering schools in Jordan: Existing courses and level of awareness of senior students
by Alawin, Aiman A. & Rahmeh, Taieseer Abu & Jaber, Jamal O. & Loubani, Suliman & Dalu, Sameh Abu & Awad, Wael & Dalabih, Ali
- 319-331 A review of the water-energy nexus
by Hamiche, Ait Mimoune & Stambouli, Amine Boudghene & Flazi, Samir
- 332-344 A new approach to energy consumption per capita stationarity: Evidence from OECD countries
by Ozcan, Burcu & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 345-355 An overview of mercury emissions by global fuel combustion: The impact of international trade
by Chen, G.Q. & Li, J.S. & Chen, B. & Wen, C. & Yang, Q. & Alsaedi, A. & Hayat, T.
- 356-372 Regional planning of new-energy systems within multi-period and multi-option contexts: A case study of Fengtai, Beijing, China
by Chen, Yizhong & Lu, Hongwei & Li, Jing & Huang, Guohe & He, Li
- 373-386 Operating performance, industry agglomeration and its spatial characteristics of Chinese photovoltaic industry
by Zhang, Lingxian & Wang, Jieqiong & Wen, Haojie & Fu, Zetian & Li, Xinxing
- 402-419 Analysis and design methods for energy geostructures
by Bourne-Webb, Peter & Burlon, Sebastien & Javed, Saqib & Kürten, Sylvia & Loveridge, Fleur
- 420-431 Modeling the global relationships among economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Tung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 432-442 A review of potential critical factors in horse keeping for anaerobic digestion of horse manure
by Hadin, Åsa & Eriksson, Ola & Hillman, Karl
- 443-458 An illustrated review on solar absorption cooling experimental studies
by Aliane, A. & Abboudi, S. & Seladji, C. & Guendouz, B.
- 459-477 Review of energy efficient features in vernacular architecture for improving indoor thermal comfort conditions
by Chandel, S.S. & Sharma, Vandna & Marwah, Bhanu M.
- 478-488 The impact of systemic factors on the deployment of cooperative projects within renewable electricity production – An international comparison
by Mignon, Ingrid & Rüdinger, Andreas
- 489-506 Effects of public and private expenditures on environmental pollution: A dynamic heterogeneous panel data analysis
by Adewuyi, Adeolu O.
- 507-524 Photovoltaic learning rate estimation: Issues and implications
by Mauleón, Ignacio
- 525-536 Impact of feedstock quality and variation on biochemical and thermochemical conversion
by Li, Chenlin & Aston, John E. & Lacey, Jeffrey A. & Thompson, Vicki S. & Thompson, David N.
- 537-552 Progress in plasmonic solar cell efficiency improvement: A status review
by Mandal, P. & Sharma, S.
- 553-567 Prospects, progress, policies, and effects of rural electrification in Bangladesh
by Mollik, Sazib & Rashid, M.M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Karim, M.E. & Hosenuzzaman, M.
- 568-576 Potential and economic feasibility of solar home systems implementation in Bangladesh
by Halder, P.K.
- 577-586 Wind and solar energy curtailment: A review of international experience
by Bird, Lori & Lew, Debra & Milligan, Michael & Carlini, E. Maria & Estanqueiro, Ana & Flynn, Damian & Gomez-Lazaro, Emilio & Holttinen, Hannele & Menemenlis, Nickie & Orths, Antje & Eriksen, Peter Børre & Smith, J. Charles & Soder, Lennart & Sorensen, Poul & Altiparmakis, Argyrios & Yasuda, Yoh & Miller, John
- 587-609 Multi-objective optimization of wind farm layouts – Complexity, constraint handling and scalability
by Rodrigues, S. & Bauer, P. & Bosman, Peter A.N.
- 610-616 Does renewable and/or non-renewable energy consumption matter for total factor productivity (TFP) growth? Evidence from the BRICS
by Tugcu, Can Tansel & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar
- 617-625 Market potential and development prospects of the solar water heater field in Algeria
by Sellami, R. & Merzouk, N. Kasbadji & Amirat, M. & Chekrouni, R. & Ouhib, N. & Hadji, A.
- 626-634 On the estimation of the optimum tilt angle of PV panel in Saudi Arabia
by Kaddoura, Tarek O. & Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Al-Turki, Yusuf A.
- 635-642 Adaptive reuse in sustainable development: An empirical study of a Lui Seng Chun building in Hong Kong
by Tam, Vivian W.Y. & Fung, Ivan W.H. & Sing, Michael C.P.
- 643-661 Reflective thermal insulation systems in building: A review on radiant barrier and reflective insulation
by Lee, Sau Wai & Lim, Chin Haw & Salleh, Elias @ Ilias Bin
- 662-675 Ice protection systems for wind turbines in cold climate: characteristics, comparisons and analysis
by Fakorede, Oloufemi & Feger, Zoé & Ibrahim, Hussein & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean & Masson, Christian
- 676-684 Complex biofuels related scenarios generated by qualitative reasoning under severe information shortages: A review
by Dohnal, Mirko
- 685-697 Structural model, size effect and nano-energy system design for more sustainable energy of solid state automotive battery
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 698-726 A comprehensive review of thermoelectric technology: Materials, applications, modelling and performance improvement
by Twaha, Ssennoga & Zhu, Jie & Yan, Yuying & Li, Bo
- 727-742 Assessing the applicability of passive cooling and heating techniques through climate factors: An overview
by Tejero-González, Ana & Andrés-Chicote, Manuel & García-Ibáñez, Paola & Velasco-Gómez, Eloy & Rey-Martínez, Francisco Javier
- 743-755 Renewable energy development in rural areas of Iran
by Afsharzade, Nashmil & Papzan, Abdolhamid & Ashjaee, Mehdi & Delangizan, Sohrab & Van Passel, Steven & Azadi, Hossein