Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1257-1274 First Report on Malaysia’s experiences and development in biogas capture and utilization from palm oil mill effluent under the Economic Transformation Programme: Current and future perspectives
by Loh, S.K. & Nasrin, A.B. & Mohamad Azri, S. & Nurul Adela, B. & Muzzammil, N. & Daryl Jay, T. & Stasha Eleanor, R.A. & Lim, W.S. & Choo, Y.M. & Kaltschmitt, M.
- 1275-1286 Policy options to promote energy efficient electric motors and drives in the EU
by de Almeida, Anibal T. & Fong, Joao & Falkner, Hugh & Bertoldi, Paolo
- 1287-1299 Understanding the diffusion of domestic biogas technologies. Systematic conceptualisation of existing evidence from developing and emerging countries
by Ortiz, Willington & Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen
- 1300-1313 Ocean wave energy in the United States: Current status and future perspectives
by Lehmann, Marcus & Karimpour, Farid & Goudey, Clifford A. & Jacobson, Paul T. & Alam, Mohammad-Reza
- 1314-1322 Mapping research on carbon emissions trading: a co-citation analysis
by Yu, Dejian & Xu, Chao
- 1323-1335 Scenarios for regional waste management
by Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Daim, Tugrul & Kunt, Meltem & Altay, Ayca & Suharto, Yulianto
- 1336-1345 Income distribution and CO2 emission: A comparative analysis for China and India
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane & Idowu, Samuel
- 1346-1360 Advances in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) techniques for the investigation of clathrate hydrates
by Yang, Mingjun & Chong, Zheng Rong & Zheng, Jianan & Song, Yongchen & Linga, Praveen
- 1361-1370 Barriers to empowerment: Assessment of community-led local development organizations in Pakistan
by Wahid, Abdul & Ahmad, Muhammad Shakil & Abu Talib, Noraini Bt. & Shah, Iqtidar Ali & Tahir, Muhammad & Jan, Farzand Ali & Saleem, Muhammad Qaiser
- 1371-1378 The impact of biogas technology adoption for farm households – Empirical evidence from mixed crop and livestock farming systems in Indonesia
by Ahmad Romadhoni Surya Putra, R. & Liu, Zhen & Lund, Mogens
- 1379-1393 Revisiting the techno-economic analysis process for building-mounted, grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems: Part one – Review
by Sommerfeldt, Nelson & Madani, Hatef
- 1394-1404 Revisiting the techno-economic analysis process for building-mounted, grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems: Part two - Application
by Sommerfeldt, Nelson & Madani, Hatef
2017, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-9 Photovoltaic agriculture - New opportunity for photovoltaic applications in China
by Xue, Jinlin
- 10-18 Recent advances and challenges of fuel cell based power system architectures and control – A review
by Das, Vipin & Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar & Venkitusamy, Karthikeyan & Selvamuthukumaran, Rajasekar & Blaabjerg, Frede & Siano, Pierluigi
- 19-25 A comparison of carbon dioxide (CO2) emission trends among provinces in China
by Du, Kerui & Xie, Chunping & Ouyang, Xiaoling
- 26-43 Prospective analysis for a long-term optimal energy mix planning in Algeria: Towards high electricity generation security in 2062
by Saiah, Saiah Bekkar Djelloul & Stambouli, Amine Boudghene
- 44-52 On environmental impacts of market-based reforms: Evidence from the European and Central Asian transition economies
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj & Tisdell, Clement Allan
- 53-74 Review of defrosting methods
by Amer, Mohammed & Wang, Chi-Chuan
- 75-84 Sustainable power generation from bacterio-algal microbial fuel cells (MFCs): An overview
by Saba, Beenish & Christy, Ann D. & Yu, Zhongtang & Co, Anne C.
- 85-94 An Overview of the driving forces behind energy demand in China's construction industry: Evidence from 1990 to 2012
by Hong, Jingke & Li, Clyde Zhengdao & Shen, Qiping & Xue, Fan & Sun, Bingxia & Zheng, Wei
- 95-114 Energy model – A tool for preventing energy dysfunction
by Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab
- 115-124 The drive of renewable energy in Tamilnadu: Status, barriers and future prospect
by Jeslin Drusila Nesamalar, J. & Venkatesh, P. & Charles Raja, S.
- 125-134 Challenges with renewable energy sources and storage in practical distribution systems
by Muruganantham, B. & Gnanadass, R. & Padhy, N.P.
- 135-144 Evaluating the embodied environmental impacts of major building tasks and materials of apartment buildings in Korea
by Roh, Seungjun & Tae, Sungho & Suk, Sung Joon & Ford, George
- 145-158 Adaptability research on phase change materials based technologies in China
by Zeng, Cheng & Liu, Shuli & Shukla, Ashish
- 159-177 Combining an accelerated deployment of bioenergy and land use strategies: Review and insights for a post-conflict scenario in Colombia
by Gonzalez-Salazar, Miguel Angel & Venturini, Mauro & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Finkenrath, Matthias & L.V. Leal, Manoel Regis
- 178-186 Ignition delay, combustion and emission characteristics of Diesel engine fueled with rapeseed biodiesel – A literature review
by Aldhaidhawi, Mohanad & Chiriac, Radu & Badescu, Viorel
- 187-195 Full thermal-hydraulic and solar modeling to study low-cost solar collectors based on a single long LDPE hose
by Juanicó, Luis E. & Di Lalla, Nicolás & González, Alejandro D.
- 196-204 Reasons for delay in selected hydro-power projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan
by Batool, Aysha & Abbas, Faisal
- 205-214 Utilization of bioresources for sustainable biofuels: A Review
by Gaurav, N. & Sivasankari, S. & Kiran, GS & Ninawe, A. & Selvin, J.
- 215-224 Techno-economic analysis of innovative production and application of solar thermal chilled water for agricultural soil cooling
by Olabomi, RasaqAdekunle & Jaafar, A. Bakar & Musa, Md Nor & Sarip, Shamsul & Ariffin, Azrin
- 225-235 Environmental influence and countermeasures for high humidity flue gas discharging from power plants
by Shuangchen, Ma & Jin, Chai & Kunling, Jiao & Lan, Ma & Sijie, Zhu & Kai, Wu
- 236-248 Mini-review: Anode modification for improved performance of microbial fuel cell
by Hindatu, Y. & Annuar, M.S.M. & Gumel, A.M.
- 249-264 Gamification and serious games within the domain of domestic energy consumption: A systematic review
by Johnson, Daniel & Horton, Ella & Mulcahy, Rory & Foth, Marcus
- 265-275 An integrated assessment system for managing life cycle CO2 emissions of a building
by Roh, Seungjun & Tae, Sungho
- 277-290 Multiple ecosystem services provision and biomass logistics management in bioenergy buffers: A state-of-the-art review
by Ferrarini, Andrea & Serra, Paolo & Almagro, María & Trevisan, Marco & Amaducci, Stefano
- 291-306 Diversity in technology competition: The link between platforms and sociotechnical transitions
by Papachristos, George
- 307-331 The effect of combustion management on diesel engine emissions fueled with biodiesel-diesel blends
by Hoseini, S.S. & Najafi, G. & Ghobadian, B. & Mamat, Rizalman & Sidik, Nor Azwadi Che & Azmi, W.H.
- 332-345 Vision for wind energy with a smart grid in Izmir
by Köktürk, G. & Tokuç, A.
- 346-368 Thermochemical routes for the valorization of waste polyolefinic plastics to produce fuels and chemicals. A review
by Lopez, Gartzen & Artetxe, Maite & Amutio, Maider & Bilbao, Javier & Olazar, Martin
- 369-386 Review of energy-growth nexus: A panel analysis for ten Eurasian oil exporting countries
by Hasanov, Fakhri & Bulut, Cihan & Suleymanov, Elchin
- 387-392 Classification Standard Skies: The use of horizontal sky illuminance
by Alshaibani, K.A.
- 393-407 Review of low-carbon refurbishment solutions for residential buildings with particular reference to multi-story buildings in Hong Kong
by Li, Jun & Ng, S. Thomas & Skitmore, Martin
- 408-422 A review of materials selection for optimized efficiency in quantum dot sensitized solar cells: A simplified approach to reviewing literature data
by Rauf, Ijaz A. & Rezai, Pouya
- 423-434 Impact and significance of microbial contamination during fermentation for bioethanol production
by Brexó, Ramon Peres & Sant’Ana, Anderson S.
- 435-451 Analysis and optimization of carbon trading mechanism for renewable energy application in buildings
by Wang, Zhaoxia & Zhao, Jing & Li, Meng
- 452-459 Renewable energy education in faculties of engineering in Jordan: Relationship between demographics and level of knowledge of senior students’
by Jaber, Jamal O. & Awad, Wael & Rahmeh, Taieseer Abu & Alawin, Aiman A. & Al-Lubani, Suleiman & Dalu, Sameh Abu & Dalabih, Ali & Al-Bashir, Adnan
- 460-467 Photovoltaic potential of the City of Požarevac
by Doljak, Dejan & Popović, Dragana & Kuzmanović, Dragana
- 468-476 The influence of catalysts in biomass steam gasification and catalytic potential of coal bottom ash in biomass steam gasification: A review
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & yusup, Suzana & Inayat, Abrar & Patrick, David Onoja & Ammar, Muhammad
- 477-495 Monolithic interconnected modules (MIM) for high irradiance photovoltaic energy conversion: A comprehensive review
by Datas, A. & Linares, P.G.
- 496-511 Investigation of feasibility study of solar farms deployment using hybrid AHP-TOPSIS analysis: Case study of India
by Sindhu, Sonal & Nehra, Vijay & Luthra, Sunil
- 512-520 Do investors pay a premium for going green? Evidence from alternative energy mutual funds
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Quintela, Miguel & Otero, Luis A.
- 521-544 Thermal performance and exergy analysis of solar stills – A review
by Sharshir, S.W. & Elsheikh, A.H. & Peng, Guilong & Yang, Nuo & El-Samadony, M.O.A. & Kabeel, A.E.
- 545-557 Effect of reaction pathway and operating parameters on the deoxygenation of vegetable oils to produce diesel range hydrocarbon fuels: A review
by Pattanaik, Bhabani Prasanna & Misra, Rahul Dev
- 558-581 Phase equilibrium in the design of phase change materials for thermal energy storage: State-of-the-art
by Gunasekara, Saman Nimali & Martin, Viktoria & Chiu, Justin Ningwei
- 582-593 The reform of the natural gas industry in the PR of China
by Dong, Xiucheng & Pi, Guanglin & Ma, Zhengwei & Dong, Cong
- 594-609 Renewable energy integrated desalination: A sustainable solution to overcome future fresh-water scarcity in India
by Manju, S. & Sagar, Netramani
- 610-621 Biological valorization strategies for converting lignin into fuels and chemicals
by Chen, Zhu & Wan, Caixia
- 622-631 Status of Solar Technology Implementation in the Southern African Developing Community (SADC) Region
by Jadhav, Atul S. & Chembe, Dickson K. & Strauss, Johann M. & Van Niekerk, Johannes L.
- 632-653 Potential of biofuels from algae: Comparison with fossil fuels, ethanol and biodiesel in Europe and Brazil through life cycle assessment (LCA)
by Carneiro, Maria Luisa N.M. & Pradelle, Florian & Braga, Sergio L. & Gomes, Marcos Sebastião P. & Martins, Ana Rosa F.A. & Turkovics, Franck & Pradelle, Renata N.C.
- 654-671 Utilization of lignocellulosic biomass by oleaginous yeast and bacteria for production of biodiesel and renewable diesel
by Kumar, Dipesh & Singh, Bhaskar & Korstad, John
- 672-687 Improved biomass cookstoves for sustainable development: A review
by Mehetre, Sonam A. & Panwar, N.L. & Sharma, Deepak & Kumar, Himanshu
- 688-694 Energy landscape in Mauritius
by Surroop, Dinesh & Raghoo, Pravesh
- 695-705 Green science: Independent building technology to mitigate energy, environment, and climate change
by Hossain, Md. Faruque
- 706-713 Life cycle assessment of magnetized fly-ash compound fertilizer production: A case study in China
by Wang, Ping & Wang, Jinman & Qin, Qian & Wang, Hongdan
- 714-729 Energy-saving analysis for the Modern Wing of the Art Institute of Chicago and green city strategies
by Wang, Xiaoxiao & Wang, Nan & Liu, Xiangfeng & Shi, Ruiting
- 730-744 A review of the state of the science on wearable thermoelectric power generators (TEGs) and their existing challenges
by Siddique, Abu Raihan Mohammad & Mahmud, Shohel & Heyst, Bill Van
- 745-757 GIS-based multi-criteria decision analysis for site selection of hybrid offshore wind and wave energy systems in Greece
by Vasileiou, Margarita & Loukogeorgaki, Eva & Vagiona, Dimitra G.
- 758-771 Is the supply chain ready for the green transformation? The case of offshore wind logistics
by Poulsen, Thomas & Lema, Rasmus
- 772-781 Reconfiguration of distribution networks with optimal placement of distributed generations in the presence of remote voltage controlled bus
by Das, Sangeeta & Das, Debapriya & Patra, Amit
- 782-788 Renewable energy investment risk evaluation model based on system dynamics
by Liu, Ximei & Zeng, Ming
- 789-797 Reverse osmosis desalination powered by photovoltaic and solar Rankine cycle power systems: A review
by Shalaby, S.M.
- 798-820 Status of availability of lignocellulosic feed stocks in India: Biotechnological strategies involved in the production of Bioethanol
by Jahnavi, Gentela & Prashanthi, Govumoni Sai & Sravanthi, Koti & Rao, Linga Venkateswar
- 821-839 Quantum-sized nanomaterials for solar cell applications
by Kumar, Sandeep & Nehra, Monika & Deep, Akash & Kedia, Deepak & Dilbaghi, Neeraj & Kim, Ki-Hyun
- 840-853 Evaluation of approaches used for optimization of stand-alone hybrid renewable energy systems
by Tezer, Tuba & Yaman, Ramazan & Yaman, Gülşen
- 854-867 Optimal reconfiguration of distribution system connected with distributed generations: A review of different methodologies
by Badran, Ola & Mekhilef, Saad & Mokhlis, Hazlie & Dahalan, Wardiah
- 868-877 Preparing hydropower projects for the post-Paris regime: An econometric analysis of the main drivers for registration in the Clean Development Mechanism
by Koo, Bonsang
- 878-891 Evaluation and development of empirical models for estimating daily solar radiation
by Jahani, Babak & Dinpashoh, Y. & Raisi Nafchi, Atefeh
- 892-903 Recent advancement in biogas enrichment and its applications
by Kadam, Rahul & Panwar, N.L.
- 904-921 Performance enhancements on vertical axis wind turbines using flow augmentation systems: A review
by Wong, Kok Hoe & Chong, Wen Tong & Sukiman, Nazatul Liana & Poh, Sin Chew & Shiah, Yui-Chuin & Wang, Chin-Tsan
- 922-934 A comprehensive literature review on slip power recovery drives
by Ram, Sita & Rahi, O.P. & Sharma, Veena
- 935-949 Radiative heat transfer in solar thermochemical particle reactor: A comprehensive review
by Fuqiang, Wang & Lanxin, Ma & Ziming, Cheng & Jianyu, Tan & Xing, Huang & Linhua, Liu
- 950-965 A review of technical issues on the development of solar photovoltaic systems
by Lupangu, C. & Bansal, R.C.
- 966-982 Integration of Demand and Supply Side Management strategies in Generation Expansion Planning
by Karunanithi, K. & Saravanan, S. & Prabakar, B.R. & Kannan, S. & Thangaraj, C.
- 983-999 A review on encapsulation techniques for inorganic phase change materials and the influence on their thermophysical properties
by Milián, Yanio E. & Gutiérrez, Andrea & Grágeda, Mario & Ushak, Svetlana
- 1000-1013 Investigation of organic Rankine cycles with zeotropic mixtures as a working fluid: Advantages and issues
by Bamorovat Abadi, Gholamreza & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 1014-1030 Optical properties of various nanofluids used in solar collector: A review
by Ahmad, S.H.A. & Saidur, R. & Mahbubul, I.M. & Al-Sulaiman, F.A.
- 1031-1040 Current software barriers to advanced model-based control design for energy-efficient buildings
by Atam, Ercan
- 1041-1050 100GW solar power in India by 2022 – A critical review
by Hairat, Manish Kumar & Ghosh, Sajal
- 1051-1060 Recent progress on emergy research: A bibliometric analysis
by Chen, Wei & Liu, Wenjing & Geng, Yong & Brown, Mark T. & Gao, Cuixia & Wu, Rui
- 1061-1069 Review, analysis and improving the utilization factor of a PV-grid connected system via HERIC transformerless approach
by Zaid, S.A. & Kassem, Ahmed M.
- 1070-1085 A survey on modeling, biofuels, control and supervision systems applied in internal combustion engines
by Carbot-Rojas, D.A. & Escobar-Jiménez, R.F. & Gómez-Aguilar, J.F. & Téllez-Anguiano, A.C.
- 1086-1103 Parametric design and daylighting: A literature review
by Eltaweel, Ahmad & SU, Yuehong
- 1104-1122 A review and analysis of regression and machine learning models on commercial building electricity load forecasting
by Yildiz, B. & Bilbao, J.I. & Sproul, A.B.
- 1123-1130 A review on energy systems and GHG emissions reduction plan and policy of the Republic of Korea: Past, present, and future
by Kafle, Sagar & Parajuli, Ranjan & Bhattarai, Sujala & Euh, Seung Hee & Kim, Dae Hyun
- 1131-1137 Assessing the determinants of household electricity prices in the EU: a system-GMM panel data approach
by da Silva, Patrícia Pereira & Cerqueira, Pedro A.
- 1138-1159 Design and overview of maximum power point tracking techniques in wind and solar photovoltaic systems: A review
by Ram, J.Prasanth & Rajasekar, N. & Miyatake, Masafumi
- 1160-1172 Energy management systems aggregators: A literature survey
by Carreiro, Andreia M. & Jorge, Humberto M. & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 1173-1183 Enhancing the tracking techniques for the global maximum power point under partial shading conditions
by Abu Eldahab, Yasser E. & Saad, Naggar H. & Zekry, Abdalhalim
- 1184-1197 Development of renewable energy sector in Bangladesh: Current status and future potentials
by Hil Baky, Md. Abdullah & Rahman, Md. Mustafizur & Islam, A.K.M. Sadrul
- 1198-1210 A review on the applications of porous materials in solar energy systems
by Rashidi, Saman & Esfahani, Javad Abolfazli & Rashidi, Abbas
- 1211-1217 Carbon debt and payback time – Lost in the forest?
by Bentsen, Niclas Scott
- 1218-1230 Is biomass power a good choice for governments in China?
by Lin, Boqiang & He, Jiaxin
- 1231-1246 Analysis of the long-term solar potential for electricity generation in Qatar
by Martín-Pomares, Luis & Martínez, Diego & Polo, Jesús & Perez-Astudillo, Daniel & Bachour, Dunia & Sanfilippo, Antonio
- 1247-1264 Hydrocarbons and their mixtures as alternatives to environmental unfriendly halogenated refrigerants: An updated overview
by Harby, K.
- 1265-1275 Waste bio-refineries for the cassava starch industry: New trends and review of alternatives
by Sánchez, Antonio Santos & Silva, Yuri Lopes & Kalid, Ricardo Araújo & Cohim, Eduardo & Torres, Ednildo Andrade
- 1276-1288 Thermal modeling, exergy analysis, performance of BIPV and BIPVT: A review
by Debbarma, Mary & Sudhakar, K. & Baredar, Prashant
- 1289-1299 An overview of effect of process parameters on hydrothermal carbonization of biomass
by Nizamuddin, Sabzoi & Baloch, Humair Ahmed & Griffin, G.J. & Mubarak, N.M. & Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Abro, Rashid & Mazari, Shaukat Ali & Ali, Brahim Si
- 1300-1312 Solar collectors and adsorption materials aspects of cooling system
by Mahesh, A.
- 1313-1332 Combined bioheat and biopower: A technology review and an assessment for Turkey
by Eksi, Guner & Karaosmanoglu, Filiz
- 1333-1341 Attributes of design for construction waste minimization: A case study of waste-to-energy project
by Ajayi, Saheed O. & Oyedele, Lukumon O. & Akinade, Olugbenga O. & Bilal, Muhammad & Alaka, Hafiz A. & Owolabi, Hakeem A. & Kadiri, Kabir O.
- 1342-1351 Review of cooling techniques using phase change materials for enhancing efficiency of photovoltaic power systems
by Chandel, S.S. & Agarwal, Tanya
- 1352-1365 A review on insulation materials for energy conservation in buildings
by Aditya, L. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Rismanchi, B. & Ng, H.M. & Hasan, M.H. & Metselaar, H.S.C. & Muraza, Oki & Aditiya, H.B.
- 1366-1379 An overview of feed-in tariffs, premiums and tenders to promote electricity from biogas in the EU-28
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Salvador-Ponce, Jesús & Sánchez-Labrador, Natalia
- 1380-1388 Renewable energy deployment policy: A transition management perspective
by Shum, Kwok L.
2017, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-9 Environmental effect of current desulfurization technology on fly dust emission in China
by Shi, Wenxiao & Lin, Chen & Chen, Wei & Hong, Jinglan & Chang, Jingcai & Dong, Yong & Zhang, Yanlu
- 10-32 A review on optical properties and application of nanofluids in direct absorption solar collectors (DASCs)
by Gorji, Tahereh B. & Ranjbar, A.A.
- 33-47 The prospect of microalgal biodiesel using agro-industrial and industrial wastes in Malaysia
by Jayakumar, Saravanan & Yusoff, Mashitah M. & Rahim, Mohd Hasbi Ab. & Maniam, Gaanty Pragas & Govindan, Natanamurugaraj
- 48-56 Evolving theories of sustainability and firms: History, future directions and implications for renewable energy research
by Chang, Rui-Dong & Zuo, Jian & Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zillante, George & Gan, Xiao-Long & Soebarto, Veronica
- 57-72 Review and classification of barriers and enablers of demand response in the smart grid
by Good, Nicholas & Ellis, Keith A. & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 73-82 Towards cooling systems integration in buildings: Experimental analysis of a heat dissipation panel
by Zuazua-Ros, Amaia & Martín Gómez, César & Ramos, Juan Carlos & Bermejo-Busto, Javier
- 83-94 Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of China's heavy and light industries: Which performs better?
by Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang
- 95-104 Production of poly-hydroxyalkanoate as secondary metabolite with main focus on sustainable energy
by Sabbagh, Farzaneh & Muhamad, Ida Idayu
- 105-116 Challenges in fabricating planar solid oxide fuel cells: A review
by Mahmud, L.S. & Muchtar, A. & Somalu, M.R.
- 117-127 Renewable energy sources in Italy: Sectorial intensity and effects on earnings
by Raitano, Michele & Romano, Eleonora & Zoppoli, Pietro
- 128-145 Morphological characterization and applications of phase change materials in thermal energy storage: A review
by Huang, Xiang & Alva, Guruprasad & Jia, Yuting & Fang, Guiyin
- 146-153 Pumped hydroelectric energy storage: Analysing global development and assessing potential applications in Turkey based on Vision 2023 hydroelectricity wind and solar energy targets
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 154-162 Oleaginous microalgae Nannochloropsis as a new model for biofuel production: Review & analysis
by Liu, Junying & Song, Yunmeng & Qiu, Wen
- 163-177 Critical research areas on load frequency control issues in a deregulated power system: A state-of-the-art-of-review
by Pappachen, Abhijith & Peer Fathima, A.
- 178-190 Status of Canada's lignocellulosic ethanol: Part I: Pretreatment technologies
by Mupondwa, Edmund & Li, Xue & Tabil, Lope & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Adapa, Phani
- 191-204 Applicability of geotechnical approaches and constitutive models for foundation analysis of marine renewable energy arrays
by Heath, Jason E. & Jensen, Richard P. & Weller, Sam D. & Hardwick, Jon & Roberts, Jesse D. & Johanning, Lars
- 205-214 Enhancing smart grid with microgrids: Challenges and opportunities
by Yoldaş, Yeliz & Önen, Ahmet & Muyeen, S.M. & Vasilakos, Athanasios V. & Alan, İrfan
- 215-227 Solar air-heating system with packed-bed energy-storage systems
by Kumar, Anil & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 228-239 Small scale hydro-power as a source of renewable energy in Malaysia: A review
by Yah, Nor F. & Oumer, Ahmed N. & Idris, Mat S.
- 240-245 An overview of sustainable bioenergy potential in Algeria
by Akbi, Amine & Saber, Meryem & Aziza, Majda & Yassaa, Noureddine
- 246-253 The potential of waste cooking oil as supply for the Brazilian biodiesel chain
by César, Aldara da Silva & Werderits, Dayana Elizabeth & de Oliveira Saraiva, Gabriela Leal & Guabiroba, Ricardo César da Silva
- 254-268 Approaches for adding value to anaerobically digested dairy fiber
by Pelaez-Samaniego, Manuel Raul & Hummel, Rita L. & Liao, Wei & Ma, Jingwei & Jensen, Jim & Kruger, Chad & Frear, Craig
- 269-280 Optimal renewable energy generation – Approaches for managing ageing assets mechanisms
by Ossai, Chinedu I.
- 281-294 District heating and cooling optimization and enhancement – Towards integration of renewables, storage and smart grid
by Li, Yu & Rezgui, Yacine & Zhu, Hanxing
- 295-310 Evaluation of alternative fuels for light-duty vehicles in Iran using a multi-criteria approach
by Sehatpour, Mohammad-Hadi & Kazemi, Aliyeh & Sehatpour, Hesam-eddin
- 311-324 Evaluation of wind energy potential in Morocco's coastal regions
by Allouhi, A. & Zamzoum, O. & Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A. & Derouich, A.
- 325-337 Assessing CO2 emissions in China's iron and steel industry: A nonparametric additive regression approach
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 338-353 The feasibility of municipal solid waste for energy generation and its existing management practices in Pakistan
by Korai, Muhammad Safar & Mahar, Rasool Bux & Uqaili, Muhammad Aslam
- 354-362 Full scale co-digestion of wastewater sludge and food waste: Bottlenecks and possibilities
by Nghiem, Long D. & Koch, Konrad & Bolzonella, David & Drewes, Jörg E.
- 363-384 Recent advances in the development of biomass gasification technology: A comprehensive review
by Sansaniwal, S.K. & Pal, K. & Rosen, M.A. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 385-398 Integrated renewable electricity generation considering uncertainties: The UK roadmap to 50% power generation from wind and solar energies
by Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Lubiano-Walochik, Helena & Shah, Nilay
- 399-406 Nexus between non-renewable energy demand and economic growth in Bangladesh: Application of Maximum Entropy Bootstrap approach
by Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Ahmed, Mumtaz & Begum, Ismat Ara
- 407-421 Constant power loads and their effects in DC distributed power systems: A review
by Singh, Suresh & Gautam, Aditya R. & Fulwani, Deepak
- 422-433 Selection of energy performance contracting business models: A behavioral decision-making approach
by Qin, Quande & Liang, Fuqi & Li, Li & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 434-438 Using artificial neural networks to estimate solar radiation in Kuwait
by Bou-Rabee, Mohammed & Sulaiman, Shaharin A. & Saleh, Magdy Saad & Marafi, Suhaila
- 439-444 Process optimization and study of biogas fermentation with a mixture of duck manure and straw
by Liu, Enhai & Liu, Shengyong
- 445-464 A review on the prospects of sustainable biodiesel production: A global scenario with an emphasis on waste-oil biodiesel utilization
by Hajjari, Masoumeh & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Ghanavati, Hossein
- 465-472 A review of rice parboiling systems, energy supply, and consumption
by Kwofie, E.M. & Ngadi, M.
- 473-484 Asphalt mixtures emission and energy consumption: A review
by Thives, Liseane Padilha & Ghisi, Enedir
- 485-496 A review of passive envelope measures for improved building energy efficiency in the UAE
by Friess, Wilhelm A. & Rakhshan, Kambiz
- 497-509 Production, characterization and performance of biodiesel as an alternative fuel in diesel engines – A review
by Mahmudul, H.M. & Hagos, F.Y. & Mamat, R. & Adam, A. Abdul & Ishak, W.F.W. & Alenezi, R.
- 510-522 Potential of biofuel production from pistachio waste in Iran
by Taghizadeh-Alisaraei, Ahmad & Assar, Hossein Alizadeh & Ghobadian, Barat & Motevali, Ali
- 523-534 Dimensional effects of nanostructured Mg/MgH2 for hydrogen storage applications: A review
by Sadhasivam, T. & Kim, Hee-Tak & Jung, Seunghun & Roh, Sung-Hee & Park, Jeong-Hun & Jung, Ho-Young
- 535-548 Cognitive radio based Smart Grid Communication Network
by Alam, Sheraz & Sohail, M. Farhan & Ghauri, Sajjad A. & Qureshi, I.M. & Aqdas, Naveed
- 549-559 Internalizing CO2 emissions via central banks’ financials: Evidence from the world
by Ramlall, Indranarain
- 565-572 A review on Demand-side tools in electricity market
by Sharifi, R. & Fathi, S.H. & Vahidinasab, V.
- 573-589 Non-technical loss analysis and prevention using smart meters
by Ahmad, Tanveer
- 590-604 Review of ocean tidal, wave and thermal energy technologies
by Khan, N. & Kalair, A. & Abas, N. & Haider, A.
- 605-624 Development circumstances of four recycling industries (used motor oil, acidic sludge, plastic wastes and blown bitumen) in the world
by Unnisa, Syeda Azeem & Hassanpour, Malek
- 625-638 Biomass and bioenergy potential of cassava waste in Nigeria: Estimations based partly on rural-level garri processing case studies
by Ozoegwu, C.G. & Eze, C. & Onwosi, C.O. & Mgbemene, C.A. & Ozor, P.A.
- 648-660 Thermo-economic modeling and GIS-based spatial data analysis of ground source heat pump systems for regional shallow geothermal mapping
by Noorollahi, Younes & Gholami Arjenaki, Hamidreza & Ghasempour, Roghayeh
- 661-672 Factors determining household use of clean and renewable energy sources for lighting in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Behera, Bhagirath & Ali, Akhter
- 673-722 Producing jet fuel from biomass lignin: Potential pathways to alkyl-benzenes and cycloalkanes
by Cheng, Feng & Brewer, Catherine E.
- 723-733 Renewable energy support mechanisms in the Gulf Cooperation Council states: Analyzing the feasibility of feed-in tariffs and auction mechanisms
by Atalay, Yasemin & Kalfagianni, Agni & Pattberg, Philipp
- 734-745 Overcoming electricity crisis in Pakistan: A review of sustainable electricity options
by Valasai, Gordhan Das & Uqaili, Muhammad Aslam & Memon, HafeezUr Rahman & Samoo, Saleem Raza & Mirjat, Nayyar Hussain & Harijan, Khanji
- 746-760 Application of nano CaO–based catalysts in biodiesel synthesis
by Banković–Ilić, Ivana B. & Miladinović, Marija R. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Veljković, Vlada B.
- 761-773 Potentials of piezoelectric and thermoelectric technologies for harvesting energy from pavements
by Guo, Lukai & Lu, Qing
- 774-790 Methods for improving the cold flow properties of biodiesel with high saturated fatty acids content: A review
by Sierra-Cantor, Jonathan Fabián & Guerrero-Fajardo, Carlos Alberto
- 791-800 Development of vanadium based hydrogen storage material: A review
by Kumar, Sanjay & Jain, Ankur & Ichikawa, T. & Kojima, Y. & Dey, G.K.
- 801-820 Current status of bioenergy technologies in Germany
by Strzalka, Rafal & Schneider, Dietrich & Eicker, Ursula
- 821-827 The Korean public's willingness to pay for expanding the use of solid refuse fuel
by Kim, Hyo-Jin & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 828-848 Forecasting long-term global solar radiation with an ANN algorithm coupled with satellite-derived (MODIS) land surface temperature (LST) for regional locations in Queensland
by Deo, Ravinesh C. & Şahin, Mehmet
- 849-862 Adoption of PHEV/EV in Malaysia: A critical review on predicting consumer behaviour
by Adnan, Nadia & Nordin, Shahrina Md & Rahman, Imran
- 863-870 LED standardization in China and South East Asia: Stakeholders, infrastructure and institutional regimes
by van de Kaa, Geerten & Greeven, Mark
- 871-881 Comprehensive review on the development of SAHP for domestic hot water
by Wang, Zhangyuan & Guo, Peng & Zhang, Haijing & Yang, Wansheng & Mei, Sheng
- 882-887 A review on turbines for micro hydro power plant
by Jawahar, C.P. & Michael, Prawin Angel
- 888-899 ENA-based evaluation of energy supply security: Comparison between the Chinese crude oil and natural gas supply systems
by Su, Meirong & Zhang, Mingqi & Lu, Weiwei & Chang, Xin & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan & Hao, Yan & Zhang, Yan
- 900-906 The effect of democracy on CO2 emissions in emerging countries: Does the level of income matter?
by Lv, Zhike
- 907-915 Moving into the domain of perovskite sensitized solar cell
by Ubani, C.A. & Ibrahim, M.A. & Teridi, M.A.M.
- 916-921 The challenges of tourism to waste-to-energy public-private partnerships
by Arbulú, Italo & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier
- 922-934 Lithium-ion battery based renewable energy solution for off-grid electricity: A techno-economic analysis
by Jaiswal, Abhishek
- 935-949 Application of nD BIM Integrated Knowledge-based Building Management System (BIM-IKBMS) for inspecting post-construction energy efficiency
by GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & Zhang, Tongrui & Nwadigo, Okechukwu & GhaffarianHoseini, Amirhosein & Naismith, Nicola & Tookey, John & Raahemifar, Kaamran
- 950-960 Hybrid pluripotent coupling system with wind and photovoltaic-hydrogen energy storage and the coal chemical industry in Hami, Xinjiang
by Fan, Xiao-chao & Wang, Wei-qing & Shi, Rui-jing & Cheng, Zhi-jiang
- 961-980 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions by oil and gas multinational enterprises: Geography-based view of energy strategy
by Reddy, K.S. & Xie, En
- 981-1000 Hydrogen by photocatalysis with nitrogen codoped titanium dioxide
by Samokhvalov, Alexander
- 1001-1018 Review of software for optical analyzing and optimizing heliostat fields
by Cruz, N.C. & Redondo, J.L. & Berenguel, M. & Álvarez, J.D. & Ortigosa, P.M.
- 1019-1032 Economic assessment of concentrated solar power technologies: A review
by Dowling, Alexander W. & Zheng, Tian & Zavala, Victor M.
- 1033-1049 Greenhouse gas emissions from sugar cane ethanol: Estimate considering current different production scenarios in Minas Gerais, Brazil
by Claros Garcia, Juan Carlos & Von Sperling, Eduardo
- 1050-1066 The fate of SOFC anodes under biomass producer gas contaminants
by Ud Din, Zia & Zainal, Z.A.
- 1067-1075 CO2 emissions, renewable energy and the Environmental Kuznets Curve, a panel cointegration approach
by Zoundi, Zakaria
- 1076-1082 Examining environmental management of e-waste: China's experience and lessons
by Zeng, Xianlai & Duan, Huabo & Wang, Feng & Li, Jinhui
- 1083-1093 Microalgae: An emerging source of energy based bio-products and a solution for environmental issues
by Katiyar, Richa & Gurjar, B.R. & Biswas, Shalini & Pruthi, Vikas & Kumar, Nalin & Kumar, Prashant
- 1094-1103 Concentrated Solar Power deployment in emerging economies: The cases of China and Brazil
by Vieira de Souza, Luiz Enrique & Gilmanova Cavalcante, Alina Mikhailovna
- 1104-1123 Assessment of photovoltaic performance models for system simulation
by Roberts, Justo José & Mendiburu Zevallos, Andrés A. & Cassula, Agnelo Marotta
- 1124-1137 A foundation for the strategic long-term planning of the renewable energy sector in Brazil: Hydroelectricity and wind energy in the face of climate change scenarios
by Ruffato-Ferreira, Vera & da Costa Barreto, Renata & Oscar Júnior, Antonio & Silva, Wanderson Luiz & de Berrêdo Viana, Daniel & do Nascimento, José Antonio Sena & de Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos