Regional Science and Urban Economics
2012, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 779-793 Gender wage differentials among rural–urban migrants in China
by Magnani, Elisabetta & Zhu, Rong
- 794-807 Immigration and the origins of regional inequality: Government-sponsored European migration to southern Brazil before World War I
by de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Monasterio, Leonardo
- 808-816 Human capital acquisition and international migration in a model of educational market
by Zakharenko, Roman
- 817-828 Remittances, migrants' education and immigration policy: Theory and evidence from bilateral data
by Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel & Salomone, Sara
- 829-843 Performance of skilled migrants in the U.S.: A dynamic approach
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina & Özden, Çağlar
- 844-857 Remittances and financial openness
by Beine, Michel & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Vermeulen, Robert
- 858-874 Migrant networks as a basis for social control: Remittance incentives among Senegalese in France and Italy
by Chort, Isabelle & Gubert, Flore & Senne, Jean-Noël
- 875-889 Education and migration choices in hierarchical societies: The case of Matam, Senegal
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Demonsant, Jean-Luc
- 890-903 Out of sight, out of mind: Migration, entrepreneurship and social capital
by Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves
2012, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 545-560 Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 561-568 Yet even more evidence on the spatial size of cities: Urban spatial expansion in the US, 1980–2000
by Paulsen, Kurt
- 569-579 Wal-Mart's monopsony power in metro and non-metro labor markets
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 580-594 Evaluating China's road to prosperity: A new economic geography approach
by Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo
- 595-606 Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms
by Rizov, Marian & Oskam, Arie & Walsh, Paul
- 607-618 Endowments and market access; the size of towns in historical perspective: Saxony, 1550–1834
by Ploeckl, Florian
- 619-630 Optimal regulation on building size and city boundary: An effective second-best remedy for traffic congestion externality
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Joshi, Kirti Kusum & Kato, Takeaki & Yokoi, Takahisa
- 631-641 Bombs, boundaries and buildings
by Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 642-647 The location quotient as an estimator of industrial concentration
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 648-662 Culture and diversity in knowledge creation
by Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa
- 664-680 Employment by foreign firms in the U.S.: Do state incentives matter?
by Rogers, Cynthia L. & Wu, Chen
- 681-690 Geographic concentration and the temporal scope of agglomeration economies: An index decomposition
by Wren, Colin
- 691-701 Geographic concentration and high tech firm survival
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P.
- 702-714 Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines
by Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 715-726 On-the-job search in urban areas
by Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 727-738 Spatial dynamic panel data models with random effects
by Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P.
- 739-748 Change in the distribution of house prices across Spanish cities
by Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep Maria
- 749-760 Endogenous vehicle-type choices in a monocentric city
by Kim, Jinwon
2012, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 389-395 Immigrant language barriers and house prices
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 396-406 Economic restructuring, urban growth, and short-term trading: The spatial dynamics of the Hong Kong housing market, 1992–2008
by Monkkonen, Paavo & Wong, Kelvin & Begley, Jaclene
- 407-419 Fiscal competition over taxes and public inputs
by Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Mittermaier, Ferdinand & Rincke, Johannes
- 420-429 On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say
by Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke
- 430-445 LM tests for spatial correlation in spatial models with limited dependent variables
by Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 446-458 Approximated likelihood and root estimators for spatial interaction in spatial autoregressive models
by Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei
- 459-472 Development, agglomeration, and the organization of work
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 473-484 Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China
by Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A.
- 485-494 Private residential price indices in Singapore: A matching approach
by Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo
- 495-505 Urban villages and housing values in China
by Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves
- 506-515 Economic returns to energy-efficient investments in the housing market: Evidence from Singapore
by Deng, Yongheng & Li, Zhiliang & Quigley, John M.
- 516-530 The dynamics of housing returns in Singapore: How important are the international transmission mechanisms?
by Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui
- 531-543 Evaluating conditions in major Chinese housing markets
by Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng
2012, Volume 42, Issue 1-2
- 1-14 Regional industrial structure and agglomeration economies: An analysis of productivity in three manufacturing industries
by Drucker, Joshua & Feser, Edward
- 15-26 Policies for local development: An evaluation of Italy's “Patti Territoriali”
by Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido
- 27-41 Spatial dependencies in German matching functions
by Lottmann, Franziska
- 42-51 Making space for crime: A spatial analysis of criminal competition
by DeAngelo, Gregory
- 52-62 A household-level decomposition of the white–black homeownership gap
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Le, Kien T. & Seah, Kiat Ying
- 63-77 Drive 'Til You Qualify: Credit quality and household location
by Hanson, Andrew & Schnier, Kurt & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 78-87 Fertility decisions and endogenous residential sorting
by Tumen, Semih
- 88-97 Parking management, financial subsidies to alternatives to drive alone and commute mode choices in Seattle
by Su, Qing & Zhou, Liren
- 98-113 Geography, choice and participation in higher education in England
by Gibbons, Stephen & Vignoles, Anna
- 114-125 Measurement errors in a spatial context
by Le Gallo, Julie & Fingleton, Bernard
- 126-134 Urbanization and/or rural industrialization in China
by Song, Huasheng & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zhu, Xiwei
- 135-143 Industrial agglomeration and firm size: Evidence from China
by Li, Dongya & Lu, Yi & Wu, Mingqin
- 144-152 Crime, police, and truth-in-sentencing: The impact of state sentencing policy on local communities
by Ross, Amanda
- 153-165 Policies on illegal immigration in a federation
by Mayr, Karin & Minter, Steffen & Krieger, Tim
- 166-176 Give or take? Rewards versus charges for a congested bottleneck
by Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T. & Knockaert, Jasper
- 177-188 Crime and property values: Evidence from the 1990s crime drop
by Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 189-197 Are homes hot or cold potatoes? The distribution of marketing time in the housing market
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 198-210 Zoning on the urban fringe: Results from a new approach to modeling land and housing markets
by Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena
- 211-220 On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models
by Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 221-229 Spatial competition and merging incentives when firms produce complements
by Borla, Stefania
- 230-239 Industrial relocation policy, productivity and heterogeneous plants: Evidence from Japan
by Okubo, Toshihiro & Tomiura, Eiichi
- 240-256 Empirical estimation of the option premium for residential redevelopment
by Clapp, John M. & Bardos, Katsiaryna Salavei & Wong, S.K.
- 257-268 Which communities should be afraid of mobility? The effects of agglomeration economies on the sensitivity of employment location to local taxes
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Solé-Ollé, Albert
- 269-285 Are poor neighborhoods “retail deserts”?
by Schuetz, Jenny & Kolko, Jed & Meltzer, Rachel
- 286-302 The distributional effects of NAFTA in Mexico: Evidence from a panel of municipalities
by Baylis, Kathy & Garduño-Rivera, Rafael & Piras, Gianfranco
- 303-313 Keeping up with the Joneses: Neighborhood effects in housing renovation
by Helms, Andrew C.
- 314-322 In the neighborhood: The trade effects of the Euro in a spatial framework
by Kelejian, Harry & Tavlas, George S. & Petroulas, Pavlos
- 323-340 The impact of social capital on crime: Evidence from the Netherlands
by Akçomak, İ. Semih & ter Weel, Bas
- 341-350 Intergenerational linkages in consumption patterns and the geographical distribution of surnames
by Collado, M. Dolores & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Romeu, Andrés
- 351-363 Regional analysis of property taxation, education finance reform, and property value growth
by Skidmore, Mark & Reese, Laura & Kang, Sung Hoon
- 364-374 The welfare effects of discriminating between in-state and out-of-state students
by Hübner, Malte
- 375-388 Dwindling U.S. internal migration: Evidence of spatial equilibrium or structural shifts in local labor markets?
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar
2011, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 499-507 A question of title: Property rights and asset values
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 508-524 Competition, market access and economic geography: Structural estimation and predictions for France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren
- 525-536 Estimating the value of a new transit option
by Billings, Stephen B.
- 537-549 No relief: Tax prices and property tax burdens
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 550-559 Entrepreneurs and cities: Complexity, thickness and balance
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 560-570 Firm-sponsored training and poaching externalities in regional labor markets
by Muehlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 571-583 The impact of minimum lot size regulations on house prices in Eastern Massachusetts
by Zabel, Jeffrey & Dalton, Maurice
2011, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 415-425 The median voter didn't show up: Costly meetings and insider rents
by Saiz, Albert
- 426-438 The structure of the labor market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Wuyts, Bart
- 439-445 On the existence of Nash equilibria in an asymmetric tax competition game
by Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 446-454 Human capital, higher education institutions, and quality of life
by Winters, John V.
- 455-464 Park-and-ride: Good for the city, good for the region?
by Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran
- 465-475 Political participation, regional policy and the location of industry
by Wiberg, Magnus
- 476-486 Tax competition -- Greenfield investment versus mergers and acquisitions
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 487-497 GMM estimation of spatial panels with fixed effects and unknown heteroskedasticity
by Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E.
2011, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 305-305 Special issue: The effect of the housing crisis on state and local government finances
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 306-319 The housing crisis and state and local government tax revenue: Five channels
by Lutz, Byron & Molloy, Raven & Shan, Hui
- 320-331 Rethinking local government reliance on the property tax
by Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L.
- 332-342 House prices and city revenues
by Doerner, William M. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 343-351 State government response to income fluctuations: Consumption, insurance, and capital expenditures
by Craig, Steven G. & Hoang, Edward C.
- 352-359 Earmarking and the business cycle: The case of state spending on higher education
by Bhatt, Rachana & Rork, Jonathan C. & Walker, Mary Beth
- 360-371 Causes and consequences of fiscal stress in Michigan cities
by Skidmore, Mark & Scorsone, Eric
- 372-381 The impact of the Great Recession and the housing crisis on the financing of America's largest cities
by Chernick, Howard & Langley, Adam & Reschovsky, Andrew
- 382-393 Property tax limitations and local fiscal conditions: The impact of Proposition 2Â½ in Massachusetts
by Wallin, Bruce & Zabel, Jeffrey
- 394-406 Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: Panel data evidence from England
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Vermeulen, Wouter
- 407-414 Does losing your home mean losing your school?: Effects of foreclosures on the school mobility of children
by Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Weinstein, Meryle
2011, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 173-186 Who supports portable assessment caps: The role of lock-in, mobility and tax share
by Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris
- 187-195 Who moves to mixed-income neighborhoods?
by McKinnish, Terra & White, T. Kirk
- 196-206 Effectiveness of housing revitalization subsidies in the presence of zoning
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 207-213 Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix
- 214-226 Neighborhood diversity and the appreciation of native- and immigrant-owned homes
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Sinning, Mathias G.
- 227-235 Unemployment risk and the timing of homeownership in Japan
by Moriizumi, Yoko & Naoi, Michio
- 236-252 Does state growth management change the pattern of urban growth? Evidence from Florida
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & McLaughlin, Ralph B. & Carruthers, John I.
- 253-265 How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy
by Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido
- 266-280 Local and global agglomeration patterns: Two econometrics-based indicators
by Di Giacinto, Valter & Pagnini, Marcello
- 281-292 An extension of Kelejian's J-test for non-nested spatial models
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 293-304 Should the optimal portfolio be region-specific? A multi-region model with monetary policy and asset price co-movements
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Teo, Wing Leong
2011, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 77-88 Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai
- 89-97 How low income neighborhoods change: Entry, exit, and enhancement
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M.
- 98-107 Land-use regulations and property values in Portland, Oregon: A regression discontinuity design approach
by Grout, Cyrus A. & Jaeger, William K. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 108-123 Public support to clusters: A firm level study of French "Local Productive Systems"
by Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian
- 124-133 Population and income sensitivity of private and public weather forecasting
by Anbarci, Nejat & Boyd III, John & Floehr, Eric & Lee, Jungmin & Song, Joon Jin
- 134-144 Land leverage and house prices
by Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato & Zhang, Sumei
- 145-159 Interjurisdictional competition for FDI: The case of China's "development zone fever"
by Zhang, Junfu
- 160-172 Price convergence and market integration in Russia
by Gluschenko, Konstantin
2011, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-8 Are workers with a long commute less productive? An empirical analysis of absenteeism
by van Ommeren, Jos N. & Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva
- 9-19 How are wages set in Beijing?
by de Sousa, José & Poncet, Sandra
- 20-31 Trade integration and regional disparity in a model of scale-invariant growth
by Minniti, Antonio & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo
- 32-45 Blessing or curse? Appreciation, amenities and resistance to urban renewal
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M.
- 46-58 Local option sales taxes and consumer spending patterns: Fiscal interdependence under multi-tiered local taxation
by Burge, Gregory & Rogers, Cynthia
- 59-66 The gains from preferential tax regimes reconsidered
by Gaigné, Carl & Wooton, Ian
- 67-76 Loss aversion, equity constraints and seller behavior in the real estate market
by Anenberg, Elliot
2010, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 367-379 City size and skill intensity
by Elvery, Joel A.
- 380-396 Neighborhood effects on unemployment?: A test à la Altonji
by Dujardin, Claire & Goffette-Nagot, Florence
- 397-406 Interactions with hidden complementarities
by Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni
- 407-414 On the relationship between tax increment finance and property taxation
by Skidmore, Mark & Kashian, Russ
- 415-426 The local cost of terror: Effects of the second Palestinian Intifada on Jerusalem house prices
by Arbel, Yuval & Ben-Shahar, Danny & Gabriel, Stuart & Tobol, Yossef
- 427-439 How does immigration affect native internal mobility? New evidence from Italy
by Mocetti, Sauro & Porello, Carmine
- 440-452 Recent spatial growth dynamics in wages and housing costs: Proximity to urban production externalities and consumer amenities
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Ali, Kamar & Olfert, M. Rose
- 453-470 Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model
by Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem
- 471-480 Price and quality in spatial competition
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 481-489 The size of regions with land use for production
by Pflüger, Michael & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 490-497 Homeownership subsidies and the marriage decisions of low-income households
by Eriksen, Michael D.
- 498-516 How does the household structure shape the urban economy?
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 517-529 The effect of community-level socio-economic conditions on threatening racial encounters
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 530-537 The effect of risk on the effect of a land tax: A simulation
by Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman
- 538-549 Productive public input, integration and agglomeration
by Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne
- 550-573 Hedonic analysis with locally weighted regression: An application to the shadow cost of housing regulation in Southern California
by Sunding, David L. & Swoboda, Aaron M.
- 574-582 Industrial innovation: Direct evidence from a cluster-oriented policy
by Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Kipar, Stefan
2010, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 253-254 Advances in spatial econometrics
by Arbia, Giuseppe & Kelejian, Harry
- 255-271 Some recent developments in spatial panel data models
by Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai
- 272-282 Dynamic panels with endogenous interaction effects when T is small
by Elhorst, J. Paul
- 283-291 Testing for error cross section independence with an application to US health expenditure
by Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E.
- 292-298 Modeling spatial discrete choice
by Smirnov, Oleg A.
- 299-310 A robust LM test for spatial error components
by Yang, Zhenlin
- 311-323 Detecting the existence of space-time clustering of firms
by Arbia, Giuseppe & Espa, Giuseppe & Giuliani, Diego & Mazzitelli, Andrea
- 324-330 A commuting-based refinement of the contiguity matrix for spatial models, and an application to local police expenditures
by Rincke, Johannes
- 331-335 A note on testing for spatial error components
by Carriazo, Fernando & Coulson, Edward
- 336-342 Tax interactions among Belgian municipalities: Do interregional differences matter?
by Gérard, Marcel & Jayet, Hubert & Paty, Sonia
- 343-352 Estimation of a spatial simultaneous equation model of population migration and housing price dynamics
by Jeanty, P. Wilner & Partridge, Mark & Irwin, Elena
- 353-365 Do EU structural funds promote regional growth? New evidence from various panel data approaches
by Mohl, P. & Hagen, T.
2010, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 173-186 Carpooling and congestion pricing: HOV and HOT lanes
by Konishi, Hideo & Mun, Se-il
- 187-195 Optimal income taxation and decentralized fiscal federalism
by Aronsson, Thomas
- 196-209 Can information asymmetry cause stratification?
by Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin
- 210-220 The trade and welfare effects of mergers in space
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter
- 221-227 Is it better to live in a US or a European city?
by Tivadar, Mihai
- 228-240 Pricing and investment of cross-border transport infrastructure
by Mun, Se-il & Nakagawa, Shintaro
- 241-252 A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M.
2010, Volume 40, Issue 2-3
- 81-91 Traders, courts, and the border effect puzzle
by Turrini, Alessandro & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 92-105 Thick market externalities in a spatial model
by Tse, Chung-Yi
- 106-115 A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy
by López, Fernando & Matilla-García, Mariano & Mur, Jesús & Marín, Manuel Ruiz
- 116-121 Capital-tax financing and scale economies in public-input production
by Matsumoto, Mutsumi & Feehan, James P.
- 122-135 Voting with their feet: Relative economic conditions and state migration patterns
by Sasser, Alicia C.
- 136-154 Outsourcing and computers: Impact on urban skill level and rent
by Liao, Wen-Chi
- 155-160 Existence of equilibrium in a differential game of spatial competition with advertising
by Bertuzzi, Giorgia & Lambertini, Luca
- 161-172 Panel data estimates of the effects of different types of crime on housing prices
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom
2010, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-10 Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities
by Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu
- 11-19 Information and discrimination in the rental housing market: Evidence from a field experiment
by Bosch, Mariano & Carnero, M. Angeles & Farré, Lídia
- 20-32 Network and border effects: Where do foreign multinationals locate in Germany?
by Spies, Julia
- 33-44 Antichresis leases: Theory and empirical evidence from the Bolivian experience
by Navarro, Ignacio & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 45-59 Firms' location decisions and minimum wages
by Méjean, Isabelle & Patureau, Lise
- 60-72 Scheduled service versus personal transportation: The role of distance
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 73-78 Vertical disintegration in Marshallian industrial districts
by Figueiredo, Octávio & Guimarães, Paulo & Woodward, Douglas
- 79-80 Yves Zenou, Urban Labor Economics , Cambridge University Press, New York, USA (2009)
by Sato, Yasuhiro
2009, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 647-657 Housing subsidies and tax expenditures: The case of mortgage credit certificates
by Greulich, Erica & Quigley, John M.
- 658-669 Earthquake risk and housing prices in Japan: Evidence before and after massive earthquakes
by Naoi, Michio & Seko, Miki & Sumita, Kazuto
- 670-678 Small sample properties of maximum likelihood versus generalized method of moments based tests for spatially autocorrelated errors
by Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Walde, Janette
- 679-687 Investment in public infrastructure with spillovers and tax competition between contiguous regions
by Dembour, Carole & Wauthy, Xavier
- 688-695 Using survey data to study capitalization of local public services
by Carlsen, Fredrik & Langset, Bjørg & Rattsø, Jørn & Stambøl, Lasse
- 696-713 Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability
by Oyama, Daisuke
- 714-720 Bifurcations in regional migration dynamics
by Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin
- 721-731 Local employment, poverty, and property value effects of geographically-targeted tax incentives: An instrumental variables approach
by Hanson, Andrew
- 732-738 The minimum circuity frontier and the journey to work
by Levinson, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed
- 739-748 The impact of positive property tax differentials on the timing of development
by Groves, Jeremy R.
- 749-760 Housing tenure transitions of older households: Life cycle, demographic, and familial factors
by Painter, Gary & Lee, KwanOk
- 761-762 Economic Geography: The Integration of Regions and Nations by P.-Ph. Combes; T. Mayer; J.-F. Thisse
by Behrens, Kristian
- 763-764 Review of: Urban economics and real estate: Theory and policy
by Yezer, Anthony
2009, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 523-529 Parents, peers, or school inputs: Which components of school outcomes are capitalized into house value?
by Brasington, David M. & Haurin, Donald R.
- 530-541 Trade liberalisation and agglomeration with firm heterogeneity: Forward and backward linkages
by Okubo, Toshihiro
- 542-552 Alternative measures of homeownership gaps across segregated neighborhoods
by Carrillo, Paul & Yezer, Anthony
- 553-562 The effects of higher education policy on the location decision of individuals: Evidence from Florida's Bright Futures Scholarship Program
by Hickman, Daniel C.
- 563-574 Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar
- 575-591 The dynamics of regional inequalities
by Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric
- 592-601 Mixed oligopoly and spatial price discrimination with foreign firms
by Heywood, John S. & Ye, Guangliang
- 602-609 Inter-city wage differentials and intra-city workplace centralization
by Dewey, Jim & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel
- 610-620 Corporate income taxation of multinationals and unemployment
by Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco
- 621-631 Public input competition and agglomeration
by Fenge, Robert & von Ehrlich, Maximilian & Wrede, Matthias
- 632-643 Wages and prices: Are workers fully compensated for cost of living differences?
by Winters, John V.