The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
2011, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 269-282 Corporate financial determinants of foreign direct investment
by Forssbæck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars
- 283-291 Housing price dynamics and convergence in high-tech metropolitan economies
by Kang, Wensheng
- 292-302 Independent component analysis for realized volatility: Analysis of the stock market crash of 2008
by Kumiega, Andrew & Neururer, Thaddeus & Van Vliet, Ben
2011, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 113-123 Short-term market overreaction on the Frankfurt stock exchange
by Lobe, Sebastian & Rieks, Johannes
- 124-132 The role of stock markets vs. the term spread in forecasting macrovariables in Finland
by Kuosmanen, Petri & Vataja, Juuso
- 133-140 Return behaviour in Africa's emerging equity markets
by Alagidede, Paul
- 141-151 Corporate debt maturity choice in emerging financial markets
by Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy
- 152-161 Managerial horizons in stock financed mergers
by Sharma, Vaibhav & Hsieh, Chialing
- 162-172 The efficiency of internal capital markets: Evidence from the Annual Capital Expenditure Survey
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chiu, I-Ming & Souphom, Victor & Yamashiro, Guy M.
- 173-188 Are Copula-GoF-tests of any practical use? Empirical evidence for stocks, commodities and FX futures
by Weiß, Gregor N.F.
- 189-200 Was there a U.S. house price bubble? An econometric analysis using national and regional panel data
by Clark, Steven P. & Coggin, T. Daniel
- 201-211 Monetary policy regimes in macroeconomic data: An application of fractal analysis
by Mulligan, Robert F. & Koppl, Roger
- 212-224 A model for pricing Italian Contemporary Art paintings at auction
by Marinelli, Nicoletta & Palomba, Giulio
2011, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-18 The impact of parental income on the intra-household distribution of school attainment: A measurement strategy and evidence
by Horowitz, Andrew W. & Souza, André Portela
- 19-27 The impact of land policy on the relation between housing and land prices: Evidence from China
by Du, Hongyan & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi
- 28-35 Geographic deregulation and commercial bank performance in U.S. state banking markets
by Zou, YongDong & Miller, Stephen M. & Malamud, Bernard
- 36-48 Cross-border venture capital flows and local ties: Evidence from developed countries
by Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea
- 49-55 A test of the expectations hypothesis in very short-term international rates in the presence of preferred habitat for liquidity
by Kotomin, Vladimir
- 56-68 Banks and managerial discipline: Does regulatory monitoring play a role?
by Palvia, Ajay A.
- 69-81 Why are proposed spinoffs withdrawn?
by Harris, Oneil & Madura, Jeff
- 82-87 Fundamental indicators, bubbles in stock returns and investor sentiment
by Chiang, Ming-Chu & Tsai, I-Chun & Lee, Cheng-Feng
- 88-104 Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from panel data
by Hassan, M. Kabir & Sanchez, Benito & Yu, Jung-Suk
- 105-112 Anatomy of a ratings change
by Marble III, Hugh
2010, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 395-407 Barriers to skill acquisition in Brazil: Public and private school students performance in a public university entrance exam
by Cavalcanti, Tiago & Guimaraes, Juliana & Sampaio, Breno
- 408-414 Wavelet domain correlation between the futures prices of natural gas and oil
by Tonn, Victor Lux & Li, H.C. & McCarthy, Joseph
- 415-423 The behavior of MENA oil and non-oil producing countries in international portfolio optimization
by Mansourfar, Gholamreza & Mohamad, Shamsher & Hassan, Taufiq
- 424-435 Estimating banking cost efficiency with the consideration of cost management
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Chen, Ting-Hsuan
- 436-442 Is there a difference in performance by the legal status of microfinance institutions?
by Tchakoute-Tchuigoua, Hubert
- 443-455 Underwriter reputation and IPO issuer alignment 1981-2005
by Carter, Richard B. & Dark, Frederick H. & Sapp, Travis R.A.
- 456-470 Stock market bubble effects on mergers and acquisitions
by Aharon, David Y. & Gavious, Ilanit & Yosef, Rami
- 471-484 Determinants of the method of payment in mergers and acquisitions
by Ismail, Ahmad & Krause, Andreas
- 485-491 Costs of short-term credit for small and large firms
by Walker, David A.
- 492-500 Are "bounced check loans" really loans? Theory, evidence and policy
by Fusaro, Marc Anthony
- 501-508 Predictability of future index returns based on the 52-week high strategy
by Malin, Mirela & Bornholt, Graham
- 509-514 Can mutual funds time risk factors?
by Benos, Evangelos & Jochec, Marek & Nyekel, Victor
- 515-526 Value at risk models for volatile emerging markets equity portfolios
by Dimitrakopoulos, Dimitris N. & Kavussanos, Manolis G. & Spyrou, Spyros I.
- 527-537 Value investing anomalies in the European stock market: Multiple Value, Consistent Earner, and Recognized Value
by Elze, Gregor
- 538-547 Autocorrelation of the trade process: Evidence from the Helsinki Stock Exchange
by Ben Sita, Bernard
- 548-558 Adverse selection and reputation in a world of cheap talk
by Depken II, Craig A. & Zhang, Ying
2010, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 245-253 Economic integration in Africa
by Adom, Assandé Désiré & Sharma, Subhash C. & Morshed, A.K.M. Mahbub
- 254-263 Import demand behavior in Africa: Some new evidence
by Arize, Augustine C. & Nippani, Srinivas
- 264-272 Time-varying higher-order conditional moments and forecasting intraday VaR and Expected Shortfall
by Ergün, A. Tolga & Jun, Jongbyung
- 273-290 The properties of realized correlation: Evidence from the French, German and Greek equity markets
by Vortelinos, Dimitrios I.
- 291-297 Rank-ordering of risk preferences with conventional and discrete measures
by Eisenhauer, Joseph G.
- 298-309 The effects of external and internal shocks on total factor productivity
by Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Galvao Jr., Antonio F. & Gomes, Fabio Augusto Reis & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu
- 310-322 How do stock prices respond to fundamental shocks in the case of the United States? Evidence from NASDAQ and DJIA
by Jean Louis, Rosmy & Eldomiaty, Tarek
- 323-331 Long-run stock performance following stock repurchases
by Yook, Ken C.
- 332-340 Robust performance measures for high yield bond funds
by Lipton, Amy F. & Kish, Richard J.
- 341-351 What do bank acquirers value in non-public bank mergers and acquisitions?
by Cyree, Ken B.
- 352-360 Transaction costs and market efficiency: Evidence from commission deregulation
by Liu, Shinhua
- 361-366 The influence of academic interactions on stock selection and performance: Evidence from Japan
by Takahashi, Hidetomo
- 367-376 The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and CEO tenure, turnover, and risk aversion
by Wang, Hongxia & Davidson III, Wallace N. & Wang, Xiaoxin
- 377-385 The effects of economic news on commodity prices
by Roache, Shaun K. & Rossi, Marco
- 386-394 Some empirical evidence on the effects of U.S. monetary policy shocks on cross exchange rates
by Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Skotida, Ifigeneia
2010, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 121-131 The role of health insurance in labor supply decisions of divorced females
by Zimmer, David M.
- 132-140 Profit efficiency in U.S. BHCs: Effects of increasing non-traditional revenue sources
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Stevenson, Bradley A.
- 141-145 Modeling and forecasting trading volume index: GARCH versus TGARCH approach
by Sabiruzzaman, Md. & Monimul Huq, Md. & Beg, Rabiul Alam & Anwar, Sajid
- 146-156 Asset values and the sustainability of peace prospects
by Coyne, Christopher J. & Dempster, Gregory M. & Isaacs, Justin P.
- 157-166 Stock market linkages and financial contagion: A cobreaking analysis
by Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan
- 167-179 Behavior patterns of investment strategies under Roy's safety-first principle
by Li, Zhongfei & Yao, Jing & Li, Duan
- 180-190 Do managers make takeover financing decisions that circumvent more effective outside blockholders?
by Harris, Oneil & Madura, Jeff & Glegg, Charmaine
- 191-201 Analysis of the probability of deletion of S&P 500 companies: Survival analysis and neural networks approach
by Geppert, John M. & Ivanov, Stoyu I. & Karels, Gordon V.
- 202-213 Why do firms cross-list? International evidence from the US market
by Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ioannidis, Christos
- 214-221 Toeholds, rejected offers, and bidder gains: Do rebuffed bidders put targets in play to profit from their toeholds?
by Carroll, Carolyn & Griffith, John M.
- 222-233 Co-determination of capital structure and stock returns--A LISREL approach: An empirical test of Taiwan stock markets
by Yang, Chau-Chen & Lee, Cheng-few & Gu, Yan-Xiang & Lee, Yen-Wen
- 234-239 A resolution to the NPV-IRR debate?
by Osborne, Michael J.
- 240-243 WACC and free cash flows: A simple adjustment for capitalized interest costs
by Pierru, Axel & Babusiaux, Denis
- 244-244 Corrigendum to "Donors and Domestic Politics: Political Influences on Foreign Aid Effort" [Q. Rev. Econ. Finance 50 (2010) 40-49]
by Tingley, Dustin
2010, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-2 Special focus: Foreign aid
by Kilby, Christopher
- 3-16 Cultural values and public policy: The case of international development aid
by Ball, Richard
- 17-26 IMF and economic reform in developing countries
by Abbott, Philip & Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Tarp, Finn
- 27-39 Development aid and economic growth: A positive long-run relation
by Minoiu, Camelia & Reddy, Sanjay G.
- 40-49 Donors and domestic politics: Political influences on foreign aid effort
by Tingley, Dustin
- 50-60 The bank lending channel of monetary transmission in Brazil: A VECM approach
by de Mello, Luiz & Pisu, Mauro
- 61-66 Inventory management effects, isolated: Evidence from the federal funds market
by Erzurumlu, Yaman Omer & Kotomin, Vladimir
- 67-74 Relative productivity growth and the secular "decline" of U.S. manufacturing
by Marquis, Milton & Trehan, Bharat
- 75-89 Optimal financial contracts with hidden effort, unobservable profits and endogenous costs of effort
by Dang, Viet Anh
- 90-98 The effect of capital wealth on optimal diversification: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances
by Yunker, James A. & Melkumian, Alla A.
- 99-109 Consumption asset pricing and the term structure
by Hyde, Stuart & Sherif, Mohamed
- 110-120 Information transmission between small and large stocks in the National Stock Exchange in India: An empirical study
by Karmakar, Madhusudan
2009, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 1225-1235 Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare
by Zacharias, Eleftherios
- 1236-1259 The effect of non-pecuniary motivations on labor supply
by Farzin, Y.H.
- 1260-1274 An exploratory study of FDA new drug review times, prescription drug user fee acts, and R&D spending
by Vernon, John A. & Golec, Joseph H. & Lutter, Randall & Nardinelli, Clark
- 1275-1297 Payout initiation by IPO firms: The choice between dividends and share repurchases
by Jain, Bharat A. & Shekhar, Chander & Torbey, Violet
- 1298-1316 Heterogeneous relationship between IPO return and risk across idiosyncratic variance characteristics
by Beneda, Nancy & Zhang, Yilei
- 1317-1340 Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry
by Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Georgiou, Evangelia A. & Staikouras, Christos C.
- 1341-1359 Commercial property prices and bank performance
by Davis, E. Philip & Zhu, Haibin
- 1360-1370 Investigating the effectiveness of convertible bonds in reducing agency costs: A Monte-Carlo approach
by Siddiqi, Mazhar A.
- 1371-1388 Information and trade sizes: The case of short sales
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 1389-1409 CEO compensation structure following succession: Evidence of optimal incentives with career concerns
by Elsaid, Eahab & Davidson III, Wallace N. & Benson, Bradley W.
- 1410-1428 Is the secondary loan market valuable to borrowers?
by Santos, João A.C. & Nigro, Peter
- 1429-1459 Requiem for market discipline and the specter of TBTF in Japanese banking
by Pop, Adrian & Pop, Diana
- 1460-1475 The non-relevance of the elusive holy grail of asset pricing tests: The "true" market portfolio does not alter CAPM validity conclusions
by Low, Cheekiat & Nayak, Subhankar
- 1476-1480 Comment on "The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right"
by Bade, Benjamin
- 1481-1484 "The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right": A rejoinder
by Pierru, Axel
- 1485-1494 Pricing unexpected illiquidity
by Asem, Ebenezer
2009, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 731-747 Short-term spot rate models with nonparametric deterministic drift
by Al-Zoubi, Haitham A.
- 748-759 Acquisitions of bankrupt assets
by Jory, Surendranath R. & Madura, Jeff
- 760-771 Capital accumulation and regulation
by Yilmaz, Ensar
- 772-783 Determinants of financial distress and bankruptcy in highly levered transactions
by Halpern, Paul & Kieschnick, Robert & Rotenberg, Wendy
- 784-797 What is the best way to impede a central bank?
by VanderHart, Peter G.
- 798-810 Optimal money supply in models with endogenous discount factor
by Aoki, Yoshimasa & Tomoda, Yasunobu
- 811-828 A dynamic CAPM with supply effect: Theory and empirical results
by Lee, Cheng-Few & Tsai, Chiung-Min & Lee, Alice C.
- 829-842 Shock and volatility spillovers among equity sectors of the Gulf Arab stock markets
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat M. & Yuan, Yuan & McAleer, Michael
- 843-857 Deregulation and liberalization of the Chinese stock market and the improvement of market efficiency
by Hung, Jui-Cheng
- 858-869 Volatility and error transmission spillover effects: Evidence from three European financial regions
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Dasilas, Apostolos & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas
- 870-883 Revisiting dividend yield dynamics and returns predictability: Evidence from a time-varying ESTR model
by McMillan, David G.
- 884-892 Gold and platinum: Toward solving the price puzzle
by Kearney, Adrienne A. & Lombra, Raymond E.
- 893-916 On the relation between intellectual collaboration and intellectual output: Evidence from the finance academe
by Chung, Kee H. & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Kim, Kenneth A.
- 917-930 How quickly is temporary market inefficiency removed?
by Marshall, Ben R.
- 931-943 On the dynamics of the Israeli-Arab arms race
by Abu-Qarn, Aamer S. & Abu-Bader, Suleiman
- 944-970 On the distributional effects of trade policy: Dynamics of household saving and asset prices
by San Vicente Portes, Luis
- 971-1000 A methodology for the choice of the best fitting continuous-time stochastic models of crude oil price
by Kaffel, Bilel & Abid, Fathi
- 1001-1008 Is PPP sensitive to time-varying trade weights in constructing real effective exchange rates?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 1009-1033 Rational plunging and the option value of sequential investment: The case of petroleum exploration
by Smith, James L. & Thompson, Rex
- 1034-1046 The impacts of index options on the underlying stocks: The case of the S&P 100
by Liu, Shinhua
- 1047-1064 Predicting bankruptcy in the Texas nursing facility industry
by Knox, Kris Joseph & Blankmeyer, Eric C. & Trinidad, José A. & Stutzman, J.R.
- 1065-1080 The stock performance of America's 100 Best Corporate Citizens
by Brammer, Stephen & Brooks, Chris & Pavelin, Stephen
- 1081-1094 Changes in the liquidity of closed-end country funds after the introduction of World Equity Benchmarks
by Chen, Honghui & Morse, Joel N. & Nguyen, Hoang Huy
- 1095-1112 Put your money where your mouth is: Do financial firms follow their own recommendations?
by Chan, Kin Wai & Chang, Charles & Wang, Albert
- 1113-1128 Long-run underperformance following private equity placements: The role of growth opportunities
by Chou, De-Wai & Gombola, Michael & Liu, Feng-Ying
- 1129-1145 The impact of individual and institutional investor sentiment on the market price of risk
by Verma, Rahul & Soydemir, Gökçe
- 1146-1158 Short sale and stock returns: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange
by Hu, Ou & Huang, Zhaodan & Liao, Bih-shuang
- 1159-1171 Too busy to show up? An analysis of directors' absences
by Jiraporn, Pornsit & Davidson III, Wallace N. & DaDalt, Peter & Ning, Yixi
- 1172-1193 The persistence of the small firm/January effect: Is it consistent with investors' learning and arbitrage efforts?
by Easterday, Kathryn E. & Sen, Pradyot K. & Stephan, Jens A.
- 1194-1212 Factors affecting secondary share offerings in the IPO process
by Klein, Dan & Li, Mingsheng
- 1213-1218 The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right: Reply to M. Pierru
by Miller, Richard A.
- 1219-1223 "The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right": A comment
by Pierru, Axel
2009, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 139-158 Agency costs, corporate governance mechanisms and ownership structure in large UK publicly quoted companies: A panel data analysis
by McKnight, Phillip J. & Weir, Charlie
- 159-177 Premium, merger fees and the choice of investment banks: A simultaneous analysis
by Chahine, Salim & Ismail, Ahmad
- 178-196 Diversification discount, information rents, and internal capital markets
by Choe, Chongwoo & Yin, Xiangkang
- 197-213 Determinants of capital structure choice: A structural equation modeling approach
by Chang, Chingfu & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng F.
- 214-238 The fed model: The bad, the worse, and the ugly
by Estrada, Javier
- 239-252 Random monitoring in financing relationships
by Sami, Hind
- 253-264 Monitoring and governance of private banks
by Webb Cooper, Elizabeth
- 265-282 Venture capitalist monitoring: Evidence from governance structures
by Campbell II, Terry L. & Frye, Melissa B.
- 283-294 Stars, crows, and doji: The use of candlesticks in stock selection
by Horton, Marshall J.
- 295-307 Production functions and productivity of family firms: Evidence from the S&P 500
by Martikainen, Minna & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami
- 308-322 Hysteresis versus NAIRU and convergence versus divergence: The behavior of regional unemployment rates in Brazil
by Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & da Silva, Cleomar Gomes
- 323-342 The effect of non-rural hospital mergers and acquisitions: An examination of cost and price outcomes
by Spang, Heather Radach & Arnould, Richard J. & Bazzoli, Gloria J.
- 343-356 An analysis of the medical expense deduction under the U.S. income tax system
by Serocki, James S. & Murphy, Kevin J.
- 357-377 Visibility effects and timing in stock listing changes: Evidence from operating performance
by Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Viswanathan, K.G.
- 378-397 Do fixed income mutual fund managers have managerial skills?
by Du, Ding & Huang, Zhaodan & Blanchfield, Peter J.
- 398-416 The market versus the analyst: Biases and predictive ability
by Carter, Richard B. & Strader, Troy J.
- 417-423 A demonstration of the non-necessity of marginal conditional stochastic dominance for portfolio inefficiency
by Zhang, Duo
- 424-447 What happens to CEO compensation following turnover and succession?
by Elsaid, Eahab & Davidson III, Wallace N.
- 448-483 Do investors still benefit from international diversification with investment constraints?
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Chang, Chiu-Chi A.
- 484-500 Homeownership and mixed-asset portfolio allocations
by Waggle, Doug & Johnson, Don T.
- 501-520 Portfolio choice, behavioral preferences and equity home bias
by Magi, Alessandro
- 521-550 The impact of deviation from relative purchasing power parity equilibrium on U.S. foreign direct investment
by Grossmann, Axel & Simpson, Marc W. & Brown, Cynthia J.
- 551-561 Would a stock by any other ticker smell as sweet?
by Head, Alex & Smith, Gary & Wilson, Julia
- 562-577 An analysis of the opening mechanisms of Exchange Traded Fund markets
by Nguyen, Vanthuan & Phengpis, Chanwit
- 578-595 Volatility persistence, long memory and time-varying unconditional mean: Evidence from 10 equity indices
by McMillan, David G. & Ruiz, Isabel
- 596-616 Measuring the economic significance of mean-variance spanning
by Glabadanidis, Paskalis
- 617-632 An event time study of the price reaction to large retail trades
by Frino, Alex & Jarnecic, Elvis & Lepone, Andrew
- 633-650 Fiscal policy and stock market efficiency: Evidence for the United States
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 651-667 Has bank consolidation in Korea lessened competition?
by Park, Kang H.
- 668-685 Stock returns and economic activity in mature and emerging markets
by Tsouma, Ekaterini
- 686-692 Pricing and optimality with default spreads
by Fajardo, José
- 693-710 Competitive behavior in Middle East and North Africa banking systems
by Turk-Ariss, Rima
- 711-719 A note on inventories and commercial paper yields
by Nippani, Srinivas & Shwiff, Steven S. & Arize, Augustine C.
- 720-724 Valuing the option to purchase an asset at a proportional discount: A correction
by Navas, Javier F.
- 725-729 Value at risk: Is a theoretically consistent axiomatic formulation possible?
by Joaquin, Domingo Castelo
2009, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-25 Risk control measures in payment systems
by Callado-Muñoz, Francisco José
- 26-41 How are pension integration and pension benefits related?
by Bender, Keith A.
- 42-53 The short-run impact of the stock market appreciation of the 1980s and 1990s on U.S. income inequality
by Zietz, Joachim & Zhao, Xiaolin
- 54-73 Long-term stock performance following extraordinary and special cash dividends
by Chou, De-Wai & Liu, Yi & Zantout, Zaher
- 74-84 Federal budget deficits and long-term interest rates in USA
by Kiani, Khurshid M.
- 85-109 The determinants of corporate bond yields
by Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi
- 110-127 The day of the week effect in IPO initial returns
by Jones, Travis L. & Ligon, James A.
- 128-138 The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right
by Miller, Richard A.
2008, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 653-672 Wages, supervision and sharing
by Sessions, John G.
- 673-690 Benefit sharing: An incentive mechanism for social control of government expenditure
by Bugarin, Mauricio & Vieira, Laercio
- 691-707 Risk taking by Japanese bond investors: Testing the "reach for yields" hypothesis in the Japanese bond markets
by Nishioka, Shinichi & Baba, Naohiko
- 708-724 The effect of macroeconomic news on German closed-end funds
by Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W. & Thiewes, Harold
- 725-732 How well do U.S. consumers predict the direction of change in interest rates?
by Baghestani, Hamid & Kherfi, Samer
- 733-755 A neural network approach for credit risk evaluation
by Angelini, Eliana & di Tollo, Giacomo & Roli, Andrea
- 756-771 Shareholder rights and the market reaction to Sarbanes-Oxley
by Choi, Seung Hee & Frye, Melissa B. & Yang, Minhua
- 772-791 The impact of preemption of the Georgia Fair Lending Act by the OCC on national and state banks and the dual banking system
by Whalen, Gary W.
- 792-816 The role of convertible bonds in alleviating contracting costs
by Krishnaswami, Sudha & Yaman, Devrim
2008, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 457-481 The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy where investors have heterogeneous recursive preferences
by Isaenko, Sergei
- 482-504 Global and regional integration of the Middle East and North African (MENA) stock markets
by Yu, Jung-Suk & Hassan, M. Kabir
- 505-519 Wealth creation from high-tech divestitures
by Benou, Georgina & Madura, Jeff & Ngo, Thanh
- 520-540 S&P Global Sector survivals: Momentum effects in sector indices underlying iShares
by Kos, Hartwig & Todorovic, Natasa
- 541-566 Are regulations the answer for emerging stock markets? Evidence from the Czech Republic and Poland
by Stringham, Edward & Boettke, Peter & Clark, J.R.
- 567-578 Modeling common volatility characteristics and dynamic risk premia in European equity markets
by Koutmos, Gregory & Knif, Johan & Philippatos, George C.
- 579-604 Gradual information diffusion and contrarian strategies
by YalçIn, Atakan
- 605-622 The dynamics of Central European equity market comovements
by Gilmore, Claire G. & Lucey, Brian M. & McManus, Ginette M.
- 623-640 Lagged order flows and returns: A longer-term perspective
by Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 641-651 Do demand curves for stocks slope down?: Evidence from aggregate data
by Xing, Xuejing
2008, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 175-176 The Paraty papers: Regulation, competition and income distribution in developing economies
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner & Cook, Paul
- 177-188 Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda
by Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina
- 189-201 What connects regulatory governance to poverty?
by Minogue, Martin
- 202-216 Regulatory governance in Brazilian infrastructure industries
by Correa, Paulo & Melo, Marcus & Mueller, Bernardo & Pereira, Carlos
- 217-236 How to make bankers richer: The Brazilian financial market with public and private banks
by Barros, Alexandre Rands
- 237-251 Reforms and infrastructure regulation in Brazil: The experience of ANTT and ANTAQ
by De Paula, Germano Mendes & Avellar, Ana Paula
- 252-262 Neo-liberalism and market concentration in Brazil: The emergence of a contradiction?
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner
- 263-273 Competition and circulation of economic elites: Theory and application to the case of Peru
by Figueroa, Adolfo
- 274-286 Structural change, competition and income distribution
by Cook, Paul & Uchida, Yuichiro
- 287-306 Sensitivity analysis in applied general equilibrium models: An empirical assessment for MERCOSUR free trade areas agreements
by Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey