Journal of Public Economics
2014, Volume 118, Issue C
- 111-119 The incidence of non-linear price-dependent consumption taxes
by Carbonnier, Clément
- 120-127 To own or not to own your life insurance policy?
by Joulfaian, David
- 128-142 The promise of positive optimal taxation: normative diversity and a role for equal sacrifice
by Weinzierl, Matthew
- 143-150 Impure altruism or inequality aversion?: An experimental investigation based on income effects
by Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Jeon, Joo Young
- 151-162 Is global social welfare increasing? A critical-level enquiry
by Cockburn, John & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Zabsonré, Agnès
- 163-171 Government control of the media
by Gehlbach, Scott & Sonin, Konstantin
2014, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-14 The impact of a carbon tax on manufacturing: Evidence from microdata
by Martin, Ralf & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 15-27 The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market
by Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, Rémy
- 28-38 “Do the right thing:” The effects of moral suasion on cooperation
by Dal Bó, Ernesto & Dal Bó, Pedro
- 39-49 The pitfalls of work requirements in welfare-to-work policies: Experimental evidence on human capital accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project
by Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig
- 50-59 Subsidizing renewable energy under capital mobility
by Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco
- 60-72 The Scandinavian model—An interpretation
by Barth, Erling & Moene, Karl O. & Willumsen, Fredrik
- 73-89 Surfing alone? The internet and social capital: Evidence from an unforeseeable technological mistake
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger
- 90-103 Toward obtaining a consistent estimate of the elasticity of taxable income using difference-in-differences
by Weber, Caroline E.
- 104-114 Social preferences are stable over long periods of time
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Nam, Pham Khanh
- 115-124 Measuring the deadweight loss from taxation in a small open economy
by Sørensen, Peter Birch
- 125-148 Do risk aversion and wages explain educational choices?
by Brodaty, Thomas & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Prieto, Ana
- 149-161 Anti-social behavior in profit and nonprofit organizations
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie
- 162-181 Spending more of the school day in math class: Evidence from a regression discontinuity in middle school
by Taylor, Eric
- 182-200 Brothers in alms? Coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations
by Aldashev, Gani & Marini, Marco & Verdier, Thierry
- 201-210 Optimal linear commodity taxation under optimal non-linear income taxation
by Jacobs, Bas & Boadway, Robin
- 211-228 Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs
by Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo
2014, Volume 116, Issue C
- 2-16 What makes annuitization more appealing?
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Zeldes, Stephen P.
- 17-34 The effect of pension design on employer costs and employee retirement choices: Evidence from Oregon
by Chalmers, John & Johnson, Woodrow T. & Reuter, Jonathan
- 35-46 Why do individuals choose defined contribution plans? Evidence from participants in a large public plan
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Weisbenner, Scott J.
- 47-61 Linking benefits to investment performance in US public pension systems
by Novy-Marx, Robert & Rauh, Joshua D.
- 62-72 Reform of police pensions in England and Wales
by Crawford, Rowena & Disney, Richard
- 73-88 Defined benefit pension plan distribution decisions by public sector employees
by Clark, Robert L. & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Vanderweide, David
- 89-105 Shrouded costs of government: The political economy of state and local public pensions
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A.M.
2014, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-17 Natural catastrophe insurance: How should the government intervene?
by Charpentier, Arthur & Le Maux, Benoît
- 18-36 Sunshine as disinfectant: The effect of state Freedom of Information Act laws on public corruption
by Cordis, Adriana S. & Warren, Patrick L.
- 37-47 Corruption, investments and contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence from rural Liberia
by Beekman, Gonne & Bulte, Erwin & Nillesen, Eleonora
- 48-61 Business taxes and the electoral cycle
by Foremny, Dirk & Riedel, Nadine
- 62-71 Organizational structure, police activity and crime
by Ater, Itai & Givati, Yehonatan & Rigbi, Oren
- 72-93 Smoking bans, maternal smoking and birth outcomes
by Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V.
- 94-108 Tradable immigration quotas
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel
- 109-116 The deadweight gain of insurance taxation when risky activities are optional
by de Meza, David & Xie, Gang
- 117-130 Government's credit-rating concerns and the evaluation of public projects
by Levy, Nadav & Pauzner, Ady
- 131-145 Estimating the distortionary effects of ethnic quotas in Singapore using housing transactions
by Wong, Maisy
- 146-157 Can private airport competition improve runway pricing? The case of San Francisco Bay area airports
by Yan, Jia & Winston, Clifford
- 158-170 The impact of political majorities on firm value: Do electoral promises or friendship connections matter?
by Coulomb, Renaud & Sangnier, Marc
2014, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-13 Toward an understanding of why suggestions work in charitable fundraising: Theory and evidence from a natural field experiment
by Edwards, James T. & List, John A.
- 14-18 Working for the “warm glow”: On the benefits and limits of prosocial incentives
by Imas, Alex
- 19-28 Loopholes undermine donation: An experiment motivated by an organ donation priority loophole in Israel
by Kessler, Judd B. & Roth, Alvin E.
- 29-35 Fundraising through online social networks: A field experiment on peer-to-peer solicitation
by Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan & Wardell, Clarence
- 36-49 Charitable giving when altruism and similarity are linked
by Rotemberg, Julio J.
- 50-57 Impure prosocial motivation in charity provision: Warm-glow charities and implications for public funding
by Scharf, Kimberley
- 58-74 The price of warm glow
by Lilley, Andrew & Slonim, Robert
- 75-86 Do grants to charities crowd out other income? Evidence from the UK
by Andreoni, James & Payne, Abigail & Smith, Sarah
- 87-100 Reprint of: Bidding to give in the field
by Onderstal, Sander & Schram, Arthur J.H.C. & Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 101-107 Andreoni–McGuire algorithm and the limits of warm-glow giving
by Yildirim, Huseyin
- 108-120 Reprint of: (Un)Informed charitable giving
by Krasteva, Silvana & Yildirim, Huseyin
2014, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-12 Carbon emissions from the commercial building sector: The role of climate, quality, and incentives
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M.
- 13-31 Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation
by Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars
- 32-42 Distinguishing the role of authority “in” and authority “to”
by Silverman, Dan & Slemrod, Joel & Uler, Neslihan
- 43-53 Citizen-editors' endogenous information acquisition and news accuracy
by Sobbrio, Francesco
- 54-66 U.S. war costs: Two parts temporary, one part permanent
by Edwards, Ryan D.
- 67-79 A credible approach for measuring inframarginal participation in energy efficiency programs
by Boomhower, Judson & Davis, Lucas W.
- 80-95 Is it socially efficient to impose job search requirements on unemployed benefit claimants with hyperbolic preferences?
by Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 96-104 Representative evidence on lying costs
by Abeler, Johannes & Becker, Anke & Falk, Armin
2014, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-11 A volatility-based theory of fiscal union desirability
by Luque, Jaime & Morelli, Massimo & Tavares, José
- 12-23 Ownership of intellectual property and corporate taxation
by Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin
- 24-39 Does gender matter for political leadership? The case of U.S. mayors
by Ferreira, Fernando & Gyourko, Joseph
- 40-52 Tax avoidance with cross-border hybrid instruments
by Johannesen, Niels
- 53-71 Voting suffrage and the political budget cycle: Evidence from the London Metropolitan Boroughs 1902–1937
by Aidt, Toke S. & Mooney, Graham
- 72-88 Energy policy with externalities and internalities
by Allcott, Hunt & Mullainathan, Sendhil & Taubinsky, Dmitry
- 89-114 Policing cannabis and drug related hospital admissions: Evidence from administrative records
by Kelly, Elaine & Rasul, Imran
- 115-128 Vote trading with and without party leaders
by Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas & Turban, Sébastien
2014, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-16 Optimal redistribution: A life-cycle perspective
by Michau, Jean-Baptiste
- 17-28 Letting the briber go free: An experiment on mitigating harassment bribes
by Abbink, Klaus & Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Jain, Tarun
- 29-45 Encouraging classroom peer interactions: Evidence from Chinese migrant schools
by Li, Tao & Han, Li & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott
- 46-62 Tax evasion and Swiss bank deposits
by Johannesen, Niels
- 63-78 Alleged tax competition: The mysterious death of bequest taxes in Switzerland
by Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël
- 79-95 Multiyear budgets and fiscal performance: Panel data evidence
by Vlaicu, Razvan & Verhoeven, Marijn & Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary
- 96-101 Public open-space conservation under a budget constraint
by Wu, JunJie
- 102-119 Incentives to create jobs: Regional subsidies, national trade policy and foreign direct investment
by Adams, Laurel & Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine
- 120-130 Corporate deductibility provisions and managerial incentives
by Koethenbuerger, Marko & Stimmelmayr, Michael
2014, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-14 The effect of entry regulation in the health care sector: The case of home health
by Polsky, Daniel & David, Guy & Yang, Jianing & Kinosian, Bruce & Werner, Rachel M.
- 15-25 Reputation-concerned policy makers and institutional status quo bias
by Fu, Qiang & Li, Ming
- 26-41 Student and worker mobility under university and government competition
by Delpierre, Matthieu & Verheyden, Bertrand
- 42-56 Economic integration and the optimal corporate tax structure with heterogeneous firms
by Bauer, Christian & Davies, Ronald B. & Haufler, Andreas
- 57-73 Do local government fiscal spillovers exist? Evidence from counties, municipalities, and school districts
by Isen, Adam
- 74-81 Honor among tax havens
by Bucovetsky, S.
- 82-100 House prices and birth rates: The impact of the real estate market on the decision to have a baby
by Dettling, Lisa J. & Kearney, Melissa S.
- 101-111 Optimal emission pricing in the presence of international spillovers: Decomposing leakage and terms-of-trade motives
by Böhringer, Christoph & Lange, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 112-123 Immigration policy and counterterrorism
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Sandler, Todd
- 124-146 Incentives and responses under No Child Left Behind: Credible threats and the role of competition
by Chakrabarti, Rajashri
- 147-156 Regulation versus taxation
by Alesina, Alberto & Passarelli, Francesco
- 157-166 Voting when the stakes are high
by Andersen, Jørgen Juel & Fiva, Jon H. & Natvik, Gisle James
2014, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-12 See no evil: Information chains and reciprocity
by Steiger, Eva-Maria & Zultan, Ro'i
- 13-26 Media markets, special interests, and voters
by Fergusson, Leopoldo
- 27-35 The impact of late budgets on state government borrowing costs
by Andersen, Asger Lau & Lassen, David Dreyer & Nielsen, Lasse Holbøll Westh
- 36-49 Bunching and non-bunching at kink points of the Swedish tax schedule
by Bastani, Spencer & Selin, Håkan
- 50-63 Does it pay to pay teachers more? Evidence from Texas
by Hendricks, Matthew D.
- 64-75 Optimal primaries
by Hummel, Patrick & Holden, Richard
- 76-100 Publicity requirements in public procurement: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Coviello, Decio & Mariniello, Mario
- 101-113 Race and the politics of close elections
by Vogl, Tom S.
- 114-126 Do subsidies to private capital boost firms' growth? A multiple regression discontinuity design approach
by Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido
2013, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-16 Do stronger age discrimination laws make Social Security reforms more effective?
by Neumark, David & Song, Joanne
- 17-32 Does raising the early retirement age increase employment of older workers?
by Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef
- 33-43 Long-term care policy, myopia and redistribution
by Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
- 44-62 Perverse reverse price competition: Average wholesale prices and Medicaid pharmaceutical spending
by Alpert, Abby & Duggan, Mark & Hellerstein, Judith K.
- 63-77 Can higher-achieving peers explain the benefits to attending selective schools? Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago
by Jackson, C. Kirabo
- 78-89 Public funding of higher education
by Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak
- 90-104 Certification programs and north-south trade
by Podhorsky, Andrea
2013, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-18 Tax bunching, income shifting and self-employment
by le Maire, Daniel & Schjerning, Bertel
- 19-30 Social networks and externalities from gift exchange: Evidence from a field experiment
by Currie, Janet & Lin, Wanchuan & Meng, Juanjuan
- 31-46 Scale and transfers in international emissions offset programs
by van Benthem, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi
- 47-62 The effect of transport policies on car use: Evidence from Latin American cities
by Gallego, Francisco & Montero, Juan-Pablo & Salas, Christian
- 63-78 Impact of bilingual education programs on limited English proficient students and their peers: Regression discontinuity evidence from Texas
by Chin, Aimee & Daysal, N. Meltem & Imberman, Scott A.
- 79-92 Work norms, social insurance and the allocation of talent
by Corneo, Giacomo
- 93-102 Term limits and electoral accountability
by Smart, Michael & Sturm, Daniel M.
2013, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-13 Optimal pricing of flights and passengers at congested airports and the efficiency of atomistic charges
by Silva, Hugo E. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 14-26 (Un)Informed charitable giving
by Krasteva, Silvana & Yildirim, Huseyin
- 27-41 The regressive demands of demand-driven development
by Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Özler, Berk
- 42-56 Asymmetric and non-atmospheric consumption externalities, and efficient consumption taxation
by Eckerstorfer, Paul & Wendner, Ronald
- 57-67 A natural experiment in school accountability: The impact of school performance information on pupil progress
by Burgess, Simon & Wilson, Deborah & Worth, Jack
- 68-76 The good, the bad, and the civil society
by Che, Jiahua & Chung, Kim-Sau & Qiao, Xue
- 77-88 Tax incidence with strategic firms in the soft drink market
by Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent
- 89-100 Tax and the city — A theory of local tax competition
by Janeba, Eckhard & Osterloh, Steffen
- 101-114 Integrity versus access? The effect of federal financial aid availability on postsecondary enrollment
by Darolia, Rajeev
2013, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-10 Curbing coca cultivation in Colombia — A framed field experiment
by Ibanez, Marcela & Martinsson, Peter
- 11-22 Mergers in fiscal federalism
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Zanaj, Skerdilajda
- 23-29 Strategy-proofness and stability of the Boston mechanism: An almost impossibility result
by Kumano, Taro
- 30-38 Unit tax versus ad valorem tax: A tax competition model with cross-border shopping
by Aiura, Hiroshi & Ogawa, Hikaru
- 39-57 Consumer biases and mutual ownership
by Bubb, Ryan & Kaufman, Alex
- 58-71 Optimal linear and two-bracket income taxes with idiosyncratic earnings risk
by Hsu, Minchung & Yang, C.C.
- 72-85 Bidding to give in the field
by Onderstal, Sander & Schram, Arthur J.H.C. & Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 86-105 The impact of non-parental child care on child development: Evidence from the summer participation “dip”
by Herbst, Chris M.
- 106-115 The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking
by Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André
- 116-130 Students' perceptions of teacher biases: Experimental economics in schools
by Ouazad, Amine & Page, Lionel
- 131-149 Adaptation, anticipation and social interaction in happiness: An integrated error-correction approach
by Vendrik, Maarten C.M.
2013, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-13 Optimal districting with endogenous party platforms
by Bracco, Emanuele
- 14-25 Patent office governance and patent examination quality
by Picard, Pierre M. & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno
- 26-39 Language and government coordination: An experimental study of communication in the announcement game
by Agranov, Marina & Schotter, Andrew
- 40-51 Does retiree health insurance encourage early retirement?
by Nyce, Steven & Schieber, Sylvester J. & Shoven, John B. & Slavov, Sita Nataraj & Wise, David A.
- 52-64 The marginal rate of corruption in public programs: Evidence from India
by Niehaus, Paul & Sukhtankar, Sandip
- 65-77 When the cat is near, the mice won't play: The effect of external examiners in Italian schools
by Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo
2013, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-14 Political competition and Mirrleesian income taxation: A first pass
by Bierbrauer, Felix J. & Boyer, Pierre C.
- 15-28 “Thou shalt not covet”: Prohibitions, temptation and moral values
by Cervellati, Matteo & Vanin, Paolo
- 29-43 The role of uncertainty and learning for the success of international climate agreements
by Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro
- 44-54 Eliciting information from a large population
by Kawamura, Kohei
- 55-67 Bargaining around cost–benefit standards
by Guttel, Ehud & Leshem, Shmuel
- 68-84 Prevention against equality?
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Ponthiere, Gregory
- 85-96 The heterogeneous impact of conditional cash transfers
by Galiani, Sebastian & McEwan, Patrick J.
2013, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-12 Health insurance as a two-part pricing contract
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Sood, Neeraj
- 13-22 VAT rebates and export performance in China: Firm-level evidence
by Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl
- 23-36 Do countries compensate firms for international wage differentials?
by Mittermaier, Ferdinand & Rincke, Johannes
- 37-50 Self-enforcing environmental agreements and international trade
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 51-69 WIC in your neighborhood: New evidence on the impacts of geographic access to clinics
by Rossin-Slater, Maya
2013, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-11 Evaluating China's poverty alleviation program: A regression discontinuity approach
by Meng, Lingsheng
- 12-24 Social security, growth, and welfare in overlapping generations economies with or without annuities
by Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 25-38 Children's schooling and parents' behavior: Evidence from the Head Start Impact Study
by Gelber, Alexander & Isen, Adam
- 39-52 Redistribution and market efficiency: An experimental study
by Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto
- 53-67 Closing the gap? The effect of private philanthropy on the provision of African-American schooling in the U.S. south
by Carruthers, Celeste K. & Wanamaker, Marianne H.
- 68-76 The silver lining of red tape
by Davies, Ronald B.
- 77-93 Taxpayers' responses to tax-based incentives for retirement savings: Evidence from the Saver's Credit notch
by Ramnath, Shanthi
- 94-104 Media and gridlock
by Stone, Daniel F.
- 105-114 Do local energy prices and regulation affect the geographic concentration of employment?
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Mansur, Erin T.
2013, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-14 Students today, teachers tomorrow: Identifying constraints on the provision of education
by Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz
- 15-27 A city-wide experiment on trust discrimination
by Falk, Armin & Zehnder, Christian
- 28-44 Small business set-asides in procurement auctions: An empirical analysis
by Nakabayashi, Jun
- 45-60 Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics
by Guerrieri, Veronica & Hartley, Daniel & Hurst, Erik
- 61-78 The dynamics of teacher quality
by Wiswall, Matthew
- 79-92 Media and polarization
by Campante, Filipe R. & Hojman, Daniel A.
- 93-105 National politics and international agreements
by Kempf, Hubert & Rossignol, Stéphane
2013, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-23 Effects of universal health insurance on health care utilization, and supply-side responses: Evidence from Japan
by Kondo, Ayako & Shigeoka, Hitoshi
- 24-34 Monitoring and enforcement of environmental regulations
by Telle, Kjetil
- 35-48 Gender differences in bargaining outcomes: A field experiment on discrimination
by Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan & Torero, Maximo & Vesterlund, Lise
- 49-65 Training and search during unemployment
by Spinnewijn, Johannes
- 66-84 Labor income responds differently to income-tax and payroll-tax reforms
by Lehmann, Etienne & Marical, François & Rioux, Laurence
2013, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-14 The link between pensions and retirement timing: Lessons from California teachers
by Brown, Kristine M.
- 15-31 The incentive effects of affirmative action in a real-effort tournament
by Calsamiglia, Caterina & Franke, Jörg & Rey-Biel, Pedro
- 32-43 Enforcement of pollution levies in China
by Lin, Liguo
- 44-52 Teacher experience and the class size effect — Experimental evidence
by Mueller, Steffen
- 53-67 Accounting for non-annuitization
by Pashchenko, Svetlana
- 68-84 Effects of contracting out employment services: Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Bennmarker, Helge & Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn
- 85-99 Emissions trading with profit-neutral permit allocations
by Hepburn, Cameron J. & Quah, John K.-H. & Ritz, Robert A.
- 100-112 Biased perceptions of income distribution and preferences for redistribution: Evidence from a survey experiment
by Cruces, Guillermo & Perez-Truglia, Ricardo & Tetaz, Martin
2013, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-8 Impure altruism in dictators' giving
by Korenok, Oleg & Millner, Edward L. & Razzolini, Laura
- 9-17 Reconciling alternative views about the appropriate social discount rate
by Burgess, David F.
- 18-31 Elections, leaders, and the composition of government spending
by Brender, Adi & Drazen, Allan
- 32-48 Jockeying for position: Strategic high school choice under Texas' top ten percent plan
by Cullen, Julie Berry & Long, Mark C. & Reback, Randall
- 49-60 The employment effects of low-wage subsidies
by Huttunen, Kristiina & Pirttilä, Jukka & Uusitalo, Roope
- 61-74 Optimal progressive capital income taxes in the infinite horizon model
by Saez, Emmanuel
- 75-94 Optimal factor tax incidence in two-sector human capital-based models
by Chen, Been-Lon & Lu, Chia-Hui
- 95-107 Earnings shocks and tax-motivated income-shifting: Evidence from European multinationals
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Riedel, Nadine
- 108-116 Second-order statistical discrimination
by Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan
- 117-130 Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media
by Germano, Fabrizio & Meier, Martin
- 131-143 Parental leave — A policy evaluation of the Swedish “Daddy-Month” reform
by Ekberg, John & Eriksson, Rickard & Friebel, Guido
- 144-159 Federal competition and economic growth
by Hatfield, John William & Kosec, Katrina
- 160-175 Preference heterogeneity and optimal capital income taxation
by Golosov, Mikhail & Troshkin, Maxim & Tsyvinski, Aleh & Weinzierl, Matthew
- 176-195 World welfare is rising: Estimation using nonparametric bounds on welfare measures
by Pinkovskiy, Maxim L.
- 196-205 How should commodities be taxed? A supergame-theoretic analysis
by Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola
- 206-216 Special tax regimes and the choice of organizational form: Evidence from the European Tonnage Taxes
by Elschner, Christina
- 217-229 Strategic delegation in a legislative bargaining model with pork and public goods
by Christiansen, Nels
- 230-244 To elect or to appoint? Bias, information, and responsiveness of bureaucrats and politicians
by Iaryczower, Matias & Lewis, Garrett & Shum, Matthew
- 245-257 Investment taxation and portfolio performance
by Bergstresser, Daniel & Pontiff, Jeffrey
- 258-271 Subsidizing firm entry in open economies
by Pflüger, Michael & Suedekum, Jens
- 272-281 The price and utility dependence of equivalence scales: Evidence from Indonesia
by de Ree, Joppe & Alessie, Rob & Pradhan, Menno