International Journal of Production Economics
2017, Volume 183, Issue PA
- 194-207 Balancing flexibility and inventory in workforce planning with learning
by Valeva, Silviya & Hewitt, Mike & Thomas, Barrett W. & Brown, Kenneth G.
- 208-222 Production and procurement strategies for seasonal product supply chain under yield uncertainty with commitment-option contracts
by Li, Ji-cai & Zhou, Yong-wu & Huang, Wenyan
- 223-234 Do arcs of integration differ across industries? Methodology extension and empirical evidence from Thailand
by Wong, Chee Yew & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Boon-itt, Sakun
- 235-244 Development of real-time product cost measurement: A case study in a medium-sized manufacturing company
by Wouters, Marc & Stecher, Julia
- 245-258 The relationship between green supply chain management and performance: A meta-analysis of empirical evidences in Asian emerging economies
by Geng, Ruoqi & Mansouri, S. Afshin & Aktas, Emel
- 259-272 Two-way product recovery in a closed-loop supply chain with variable markup under price and quality dependent demand
by Maiti, T. & Giri, B.C.
- 273-286 Technical efficiency measures of industrial symbiosis networks using enterprise input-output analysis
by Fraccascia, Luca & Albino, Vito & Garavelli, Claudio A.
- 287-298 Adoption of 3D-printing technologies in manufacturing: A survey analysis
by Schniederjans, Dara G.
- 299-315 Supply chain performance measurement systems: A systematic review and research agenda
by Maestrini, Vieri & Luzzini, Davide & Maccarrone, Paolo & Caniato, Federico
2016, Volume 182, Issue C
- 1-13 Product modularization and effects on efficiency: An analysis of a bus manufacturer using data envelopment analysis (DEA)
by Piran, Fabio Antonio Sartori & Lacerda, Daniel Pacheco & Camargo, Luis Felipe Riehs & Viero, Carlos Frederico & Dresch, Aline & Cauchick-Miguel, Paulo Augusto
- 14-25 Optimal soft-order revisions under demand and supply uncertainty and upstream information
by Baruah, Pundarikaksha & Chinnam, Ratna Babu & Korostelev, Alexander & Dalkiran, Evrim
- 26-37 Analysis and prediction of food donation behavior for a domestic hunger relief organization
by Davis, Lauren B. & Jiang, Steven X. & Morgan, Shona D. & Nuamah, Isaac A. & Terry, Jessica R.
- 38-49 Production and interplant batch delivery scheduling: Dominance and cooperation
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Aloulou, Mohamed Ali & Fu, Liang-Liang
- 50-62 Project systemic risk: Application examples of a network model
by Ellinas, Christos & Allan, Neil & Johansson, Anders
- 63-72 Reverse channel selection under remanufacturing risks: Balancing profitability and robustness
by Han, Xiaohua & Wu, Haiyan & Yang, Qianxia & Shang, Jennifer
- 73-85 The impact of subsidiaries’ internal and external integration on operational performance
by Demeter, Krisztina & Szász, Levente & Rácz, Béla-Gergely
- 86-112 Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015
by Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen
- 113-131 How to improve firm performance using big data analytics capability and business strategy alignment?
by Akter, Shahriar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Dubey, Rameshwar & Childe, Stephen J.
- 132-143 Joint pricing of new and refurbished items: A comparison of closed-loop supply chain models
by Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, Byung Cho
- 144-156 An orders-of-magnitude AHP supply chain risk assessment framework
by Dong, Qingxing & Cooper, Orrin
- 157-164 Inferring shortfall costs and integrating environmental costs into optimal production levels for an all-you-care-to-eat food service operation
by Birisci, Esma & McGarvey, Ronald G.
- 165-184 Integration of logistics outsourcing decisions in a green supply chain design: A stochastic multi-objective multi-period multi-product programming model
by Ameknassi, Lhoussaine & Aït-Kadi, Daoud & Rezg, Nidhal
- 185-195 Pricing strategy for a two-echelon supply chain with optimized return effort level
by Xie, Yue & Tai, Allen H. & Ching, Wai-Ki & Siu, Tak-Kuen
- 196-212 Implementing sustainability in multi-tier supply chains: Strategies and contingencies in managing sub-suppliers
by Wilhelm, Miriam & Blome, Constantin & Wieck, Ellen & Xiao, Cheng Yong
- 213-229 Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP): Insights from a multi-case study of Brazilian Organizations
by Pedroso, Carolina Belotti & da Silva, Andrea Lago & Tate, Wendy Lea
- 230-252 An enhanced sample average approximation method for stochastic optimization
by Emelogu, Adindu & Chowdhury, Sudipta & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Bian, Linkan & Eksioglu, Burak
- 253-262 Average surgeon-level volume and hospital performance
by Stock, Gregory N. & McDermott, Christopher & Anand, Gopesh
- 263-275 Multi-period inventory routing problem under carbon emission regulations
by Cheng, Chun & Qi, Mingyao & Wang, Xingyi & Zhang, Ying
- 276-292 A systematic review of supply chain knowledge management research: State of the art and research opportunities
by Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio
- 293-303 Curbing opportunism in logistics outsourcing relationships: The role of relational norms and contract
by Huo, Baofeng & Fu, Dijia & Zhao, Xiande & Zhu, Jingwen
- 304-323 A systematic assessment of supplier selection literature – State-of-the-art and future scope
by Wetzstein, Anton & Hartmann, Evi & Benton jr., W.C. & Hohenstein, Nils-Ole
- 324-341 Goal programming-based post-disaster decision making for integrated relief distribution and early-stage network restoration
by Ransikarbum, Kasin & Mason, Scott J.
- 342-355 The green bullwhip effect, the diffusion of green supply chain practices, and institutional pressures: Evidence from the automotive sector
by Seles, Bruno Michel Roman Pais & de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Dangelico, Rosa Maria
- 356-371 Stability radii of optimal assembly line balances with a fixed workstation set
by Lai, Tsung-Chyan & Sotskov, Yuri N. & Dolgui, Alexandre & Zatsiupa, Aksana
- 372-383 Planning for ramp-ups and new product introductions in the automotive industry: Extending sales and operations planning
by Wochner, Sina & Grunow, Martin & Staeblein, Thomas & Stolletz, Raik
- 384-396 Rethinking supply chain strategy as a conceptual system
by Perez-Franco, R. & Phadnis, S. & Caplice, C. & Sheffi, Y.
- 397-408 Optimal production for manufacturers considering consumer environmental awareness and green subsidies
by Yu, Yugang & Han, Xiaoya & Hu, Guiping
- 409-417 An integrated single-vendor multi-buyer production-inventory policy for food products incorporating quality degradation
by Fauza, Gusti & Amer, Yousef & Lee, Sang-Heon & Prasetyo, Hari
- 418-434 An EOQ inventory model with partial backordering and reparation of imperfect products
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Khanbaglo, Mahboobeh Perak Sari & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 435-448 An integrated DEMATEL-ANP approach for renewable energy resources selection in Turkey
by Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin
- 449-464 Information acquisition and transparency in a supply chain with asymmetric production cost information
by Huang, Song & Yang, Jun
- 465-471 A novel time-varying bullwhip effect metric: An application to promotional sales
by Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J.
- 472-483 ATTRIVAR: Optimized control charts to monitor process mean with lower operational cost
by Ho, Linda Lee & Aparisi, Francisco
- 484-495 Managing country disruption risks and improving operational performance: risk management along integrated supply chains
by Kauppi, Katri & Longoni, Annachiara & Caniato, Federico & Kuula, Markku
- 496-507 Collaboration protocols for sustainable wind energy distribution networks
by Jahanpour, Ehsan & Ko, Hoo Sang & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 508-518 A systematic approach to preventing chilled-food waste at the retail outlet
by Tromp, Seth-Oscar & Haijema, René & Rijgersberg, Hajo & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J.
- 519-530 An economic model to evaluate information security investment of risk-taking small and medium enterprises
by Mayadunne, Sanjaya & Park, Sungjune
- 531-534 Note on the Hybrid Flowshop Scheduling Problem with Multiprocessor Tasks
by Hidri, Lotfi
- 535-544 Predicting hospital admissions to reduce emergency department boarding
by Golmohammadi, Davood
- 545-563 Managing consumer behavior toward on-time return of the waste electrical and electronic equipment: A game theoretic approach
by Sabbaghi, Mostafa & Behdad, Sara & Zhuang, Jun
- 564-578 Three-echelon supply chain coordination considering duopolistic retailers with perfect quality products
by Modak, Nikunja Mohan & Panda, Shibaji & Sana, Shib Sankar
2016, Volume 181, Issue PB
- 262-272 A recursive operations strategy model for managing sustainable chemical product development and production
by Choy, K.L. & Ho, G.T.S. & Lee, C.K.H. & Lam, H.Y. & Cheng, Stephen W.Y. & Siu, Paul K.Y. & Pang, G.K.H. & Tang, Valerie & Lee, Jason C.H. & Tsang, Y.P.
- 273-288 Sustainable service and energy provision based on agile rule induction
by Tseng, Tzu-Liang (Bill) & Huang, Chun-Che
- 289-302 Green marketing and consumerism as social change in China: Analyzing the literature
by Zhu, Qingyun & Sarkis, Joseph
- 303-314 Sustainable food production: Insights of Malaysian halal small and medium sized enterprises
by Ali, Mohd Helmi & Suleiman, Norhidayah
- 315-324 Forecasting return of used products for remanufacturing using Graphical Evaluation and Review Technique (GERT)
by Zhou, Li & Xie, Jiaping & Gu, Xiaoyu & Lin, Yong & Ieromonachou, Petros & Zhang, Xiaole
- 325-341 Assessing green supply chain practices in the Ghanaian mining industry: A framework and evaluation
by Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping
- 342-349 Using AHP to evaluate barriers in adopting sustainable consumption and production initiatives in a supply chain
by Luthra, Sunil & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Xu, Lei & Diabat, Ali
- 350-366 Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Trade-offs between environmental and cost performance
by Esfahbodi, Ali & Zhang, Yufeng & Watson, Glyn
- 367-373 Low carbon innovation and practice in Caohejing High-Tech Industrial Park of Shanghai
by Huang, Beijia & Jiang, Ping & Wang, Shaoping & Zhao, Juan & Wu, Luchao
- 374-383 The interaction effects of institutional constraints on managerial intentions and sustainable performance
by Chung, Leanne & Lo, Carlos Wing-Hung & Li, Pansy Hon Ying
- 384-391 The moderating effect of environmental dynamism on green product innovation and performance
by Chan, Hing Kai & Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Dai, Jing & Lim, Ming K.
- 392-401 Data-driven and adaptive leadership contributing to sustainability: global agri-food supply chains connected with emerging markets
by Akhtar, Pervaiz & Tse, Ying Kei & Khan, Zaheer & Rao-Nicholson, Rekha
- 402-409 Institutional pressures and support from industrial zones for motivating sustainable production among Chinese manufacturers
by Zhu, Qinghua
- 410-418 A fuzzy linear programming enterprise input–output model for optimal crisis operations in industrial complexes
by Tan, R.R. & Aviso, K.B. & Cayamanda, C.D. & Chiu, A.S.F. & Promentilla, M.A.B. & Ubando, A.T. & Yu, K.D.S.
- 419-440 Exploring eco-innovation in dynamic organizational capability under incomplete information in the Taiwanese lighting industry
by Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Chen, Chih-Cheng & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tsai, Chuck F.M.
- 441-449 Environmental efficiency and energy consumption of highway transportation systems in China
by Song, Malin & Zheng, Wanping & Wang, Zeya
- 450-459 Differentiated service consumption and low cost production: Striking a balance for a sustainable competitive advantage in Malaysia
by Wong, Wai Peng & Soh, Keng Lin & Chong, Chu Le
- 460-469 Consumer product knowledge and intention to purchase remanufactured products
by Wang, Yacan & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 470-484 Effects of carbon tariffs trading policy on duopoly market entry decisions and price competition: Insights from textile firms of developing countries
by Wang, Mingzheng & Liu, Junling & Chan, Hau-Ling & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Yue, Xiaohang
2016, Volume 181, Issue PA
- 2-13 Management, financing and taxation of housing stock in the shrinking cities of aging societies
by Bogataj, David & McDonnell, Diego Ros & Bogataj, Marija
- 14-23 Long-term trends in inventory investment in traditional market and post-socialist economies
by Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt & Sass, Magdolna & Vakhal, Péter
- 24-33 Safety measures in the joint economic lot size model with returnable transport items
by Glock, Christoph H. & Kim, Taebok
- 34-47 Integration breach: Investigating the effect of internal and external information sharing and coordination on firm profit
by Titah, Ryad & Shuraida, Shadi & Rekik, Yacine
- 48-57 Integrated management of inventory and production systems based on floating decoupling point and real-time information: A simulation based analysis
by Calle, Marcos & González-R, Pedro L. & Leon, Jose M. & Pierreval, Henri & Canca, David
- 58-67 Allocating service parts in two-echelon networks at a utility company
by van den Berg, D. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schuur, P.C.
- 68-78 Supply chain risk at simultaneous robust perturbations
by Bogataj, D. & Aver, B. & Bogataj, M.
- 79-86 Component replenishment planning for a single-level assembly system under random lead times: A chance constrained programming approach
by Borodin, Valeria & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hnaien, Faicel & Labadie, Nacima
- 87-97 A game theoretic analysis in capacity-constrained supplier-selection and cooperation by considering the total supply chain inventory costs
by Mohammaditabar, Davood & Ghodsypour, Seyed Hassan & Hafezalkotob, Ashkan
- 98-106 Optimally configuring a two-stage serial line supply chain under the guaranteed service model
by Hua, N. Grace & Willems, Sean P.
- 107-112 Analytical insights into two-stage serial line supply chain safety stock
by Grace Hua, N. & Willems, Sean P.
- 113-129 Optimal remanufacturing strategies in name-your-own-price auctions with limited capacity
by Wang, Qifei & Li, Jianbin & Yan, Hong & Zhu, Stuart X.
- 130-135 Reduction of the value of information sharing as demand becomes strongly auto-correlated
by Babai, M.Z. & Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A. & Ali, M.M.
- 136-144 On the performance of overlapping and non-overlapping temporal demand aggregation approaches
by Boylan, John E. & Babai, M. Zied
- 145-153 Forecasting with multivariate temporal aggregation: The case of promotional modelling
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios
- 154-161 Another look at estimators for intermittent demand
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 162-173 Demand forecasting with four-parameter exponential smoothing
by Ferbar Tratar, Liljana & Mojškerc, Blaž & Toman, Aleš
- 174-190 On the use of waste heat in a two-stage production system with controllable production rates
by Biel, Konstantin & Glock, Christoph H.
- 191-207 Collaborative mechanism of a sustainable supply chain with environmental constraints and carbon caps
by Ding, Huiping & Zhao, Qilan & An, Zhirong & Tang, Ou
- 208-214 Information sharing in a sustainable supply chain
by Khan, Mehmood & Hussain, Matloub & Saber, Hussein M.
- 215-225 Stock-level dependent ordering of perishables: A comparison of hybrid base-stock and constant order policies
by Haijema, René & Minner, Stefan
- 226-237 A coordinated multi-item inventory system for perishables with random lifetime
by Kouki, Chaaben & Babai, M. Zied & Jemai, Zied & Minner, Stefan
- 238-246 Order quantities for perishable inventory control with non-stationary demand and a fill rate constraint
by Pauls-Worm, Karin G.J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Alcoba, Alejandro G. & Haijema, René
- 247-256 Impact of nested inventory allocation policies in a newsvendor setting
by Samii, Amir-Behzad
2016, Volume 180, Issue C
- 1-15 Valuing quantity flexibility under supply chain disintermediation risk
by Bicer, Isik & Hagspiel, Verena
- 16-24 Designing contracts for a reverse supply chain with strategic recycling behavior of consumers
by Hu, Shu & Dai, Ying & Ma, Zu-Jun & Ye, Yu-Sen
- 25-37 Building the supplier's trust: Role of institutional forces and buyer firm practices
by Hemmert, Martin & Kim, DaeSoo & Kim, Jisun & Cho, BooYun
- 38-47 On the robustness and strategic implications of a parsimonious advertising – inventory competitive model with extensions to pricing competition
by Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Blackstock, Rob
- 48-56 Corporate environmental initiatives in the Chinese context: Performance implications and contextual factors
by Lam, Hugo K.S. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Humphreys, Paul K.
- 57-67 Strategic customer behavior facing possible stockout: An experimental study
by Song, Yanan & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 68-87 A Bayesian network model for resilience-based supplier selection
by Hosseini, Seyedmohsen & Barker, Kash
- 88-100 Impact of lead time variability in supply chain risk management
by Bandaly, Dia & Satir, Ahmet & Shanker, Latha
- 101-113 Supplier involvement in the fuzzy front end of new product development: An investigation of homophily, benevolence and market turbulence
by Schoenherr, Tobias & Wagner, Stephan M.
- 114-124 A comparison of simple two-part supply chain contracts
by Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 125-134 Supply and demand uncertainty reduction efforts and cost comparison
by Begen, Mehmet A. & Pun, Hubert & Yan, Xinghao
- 135-147 The use of organisational resources for product innovation and organisational performance: A survey of the Brazilian furniture industry
by Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro de & Severo, Eliana Andrea & Dorion, Eric Charles Henri & Coallier, François & Olea, Pelayo Munhoz
- 148-157 Data-driven risk measurement of firm-to-firm relationships in a supply chain
by Lee, Byung Kwon & Zhou, Rong & de Souza, Robert & Park, Jaehun
- 158-171 Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: A robust optimization approach
by Carvalho, Andréa Nunes & Oliveira, Fabricio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe
- 172-182 Cooperation among competitors: A comparison of cost-sharing mechanisms
by Roma, Paolo & Perrone, Giovanni
- 183-197 Bridging and buffering: Strategies for mitigating supply risk and improving supply chain performance
by Mishra, Deepa & Sharma, R.R.K. & Kumar, Sameer & Dubey, Rameshwar
- 198-207 A two-stage stochastic programming model for lot-sizing and scheduling under uncertainty
by Hu, Zhengyang & Hu, Guiping
- 208-221 Integrating packaging and supply chain decisions: Selection of economic handling unit quantities
by McDonald, Conor M.
2016, Volume 179, Issue C
- 1-11 An effective discrete differential evolution algorithm for scheduling uniform parallel batch processing machines with non-identical capacities and arbitrary job sizes
by Zhou, Shengchao & Liu, Ming & Chen, Huaping & Li, Xueping
- 12-23 Efficiency and productivity in the operational units of the armed forces: A Norwegian example
by Hanson, Torbjørn
- 24-34 An exploration of the strategic antecedents of firm supply chain agility: The role of a firm's orientations
by Gligor, David M. & Holcomb, Mary C. & Feizabadi, Javad
- 35-43 Integration of stochastic approaches in the life cycle cost analysis of sewer pipe applications
by Jin, Yongliang
- 44-58 A fuzzy dynamic Inoperability Input–output Model for strategic risk management in Global Production Networks
by Niknejad, Ali & Petrovic, Dobrila
- 59-76 The influences of demand disruption on logistics service supply chain coordination: A comparison of three coordination modes
by Liu, Weihua & Liu, Yang & Zhu, Donglei & Wang, Yijia & Liang, Zhicheng
- 77-89 Maverick buying: Eliminate, participate, leverage?
by Rothkopf, Alexander & Pibernik, Richard
- 90-100 Optimizing transshipment workloads in less-than-truckload cross-docks
by Maknoon, M.Y. & Soumis, F. & Baptiste, P.
- 101-116 Managing sales surprise: The role of operational slack and volume flexibility
by Manikas, Andrew S. & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 117-129 Integrated supply chain management for perishable products: Dynamics and oligopolistic competition perspectives with application to pharmaceuticals
by Chung, Sung Hoon & Kwon, Changhyun
- 130-140 Measuring the inadequacy of IRR in PFI schemes using profitability index and AIRR
by Cuthbert, James R. & Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 141-152 Inventory sharing via circular bidirectional chaining
by Smirnov, Dina & Gerchak, Yigal
- 153-165 A maturity model for demand-driven supply chains in the consumer product goods industry
by Mendes, Paulo & Leal, José Eugênio & Thomé, Antônio Márcio Tavares
- 166-178 Multiskilling with closed chains in a service industry: A robust optimization approach
by Henao, César Augusto & Ferrer, Juan Carlos & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Vera, Jorge
- 179-191 Directed assignment vs. customer choice in location inventory models
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Menezes, Mozart B.C.
- 192-202 Three-echelon supply chain coordination with a loss-averse retailer and revenue sharing contracts
by Hu, Benyong & Meng, Chao & Xu, Dong & Son, Young-Jun
- 203-211 Housekeeping: Foresightful container repositioning
by Ehleiter, Anne & Jaehn, Florian
- 212-227 Supply chain organizational infrastructure for promoting entrepreneurial emphasis and innovativeness: The role of trust and learning
by Ojha, Divesh & Shockley, Jeff & Acharya, Chandan
- 228-238 Supply chain complexity and risk mitigation – A hybrid optimization–simulation model
by Ge, Houtian & Nolan, James & Gray, Richard & Goetz, Stephan & Han, Yicheol
- 239-258 Hybrid flow shop batching and scheduling with a bi-criteria objective
by Shahvari, Omid & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 259-272 A multi-objective genetic algorithm for optimisation of energy consumption and shop floor production performance
by Liu, Ying & Dong, Haibo & Lohse, Niels & Petrovic, Sanja
- 273-284 A quantity-flexibility contract with coordination
by Li, Xin & Lian, Zhaotong & Choong, Kwee Keong & Liu, Xiaoming
- 285-294 Logistics clusters: The impact of further agglomeration, training and firm size on collaboration and value added services
by Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Knoppen, Desirée
2016, Volume 178, Issue C
- 1-11 Planning for shortages? Net Present Value analysis for a deteriorating item with partial backlogging
by Ghiami, Yousef & Beullens, Patrick
- 12-21 Equilibrium analysis of pricing competition and cooperation in supply chain with one common manufacturer and duopoly retailers
by Huang, Hu & Ke, Hua & Wang, Lei
- 22-33 An EOQ model with price-dependent supply and demand
by Melis Teksan, Z. & Geunes, Joseph
- 34-41 Decision analysis of retailer-dominated dual-channel supply chain considering cost misreporting
by Yan, Bo & Wang, Tao & Liu, Yan-ping & Liu, Yang
- 42-56 A revenue-sharing option contract toward coordination of supply chains
by Vafa Arani, Hamed & Rabbani, Masoud & Rafiei, Hamed
- 57-64 Optimal imperfect maintenance strategy for leased equipment
by Ben Mabrouk, A. & Chelbi, A. & Radhoui, M.
- 65-71 An alternative scheduling approach for improving emergency department performance
by Elalouf, Amir & Wachtel, Guy
- 72-81 Supply chain finance: Optimal introduction and adoption decisions
by Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Sebastian Heese, H. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita
- 82-94 Two-way information sharing under supply chain competition
by Bian, Wenliang & Shang, Jennifer & Zhang, Juliang
- 95-108 Volume flexibility and capacity investment under demand uncertainty
by Hagspiel, Verena & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 109-119 Comparison of Machine Learning methods applied to the estimation of manufacturing cost of jet engine components
by Loyer, Jean-Loup & Henriques, Elsa & Fontul, Mihail & Wiseall, Steve
- 120-131 A dyadic perspective on retailer–supplier relationships through the lens of social capital
by Son, Byung-Gak & Kocabasoglu-Hillmer, Canan & Roden, Sinéad
- 132-143 The impact of human capital on supply chain integration and competitive performance
by Huo, Baofeng & Ye, Yuxiao & Zhao, Xiande & Shou, Yongyi
- 144-153 An empirical investigation of the antecedents of partnering capability
by Colicev, Anatoli & De Giovanni, Pietro & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito
- 154-168 Pricing strategy and coordination in a dual channel supply chain with a risk-averse retailer
by Li, Bo & Hou, Peng-Wen & Chen, Ping & Li, Qing-Hua
- 169-186 The effect of supply-chain disruption, quality and knowledge transfer on firm strategy
by Clemons, Rebecca & Slotnick, Susan A.
2016, Volume 177, Issue C
- 1-11 The value of partnership under competition: When competitors may be R&D joint-venture and supply-chain partners for a critical component
by Pun, Hubert & Ghamat, Salar
- 12-23 The impact of justice on collaborative and opportunistic behaviors in supply chain relationships
by Huo, Baofeng & Wang, Zhiqiang & Tian, Yu
- 24-33 Distributions of forecasting errors of forecast combinations: Implications for inventory management
by Barrow, Devon K. & Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 34-43 Optimal ordering policy in a two-stage supply chain with advance payment for stable supply capacity
by Zhang, Qinhong & Zhang, Dali & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Luo, Jianwen
- 44-52 Peak power demand reduction for combined manufacturing and HVAC system considering heat transfer characteristics
by Dababneh, Fadwa & Li, Lin & Sun, Zeyi
- 53-65 An empirically-simulated investigation of the impact of demand forecasting on the bullwhip effect: Evidence from U.S. auto industry
by Chiang, Chung-Yean & Lin, Winston T. & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 66-76 Quantitative insights into the integrated supply vehicle routing and production planning problem
by Hein, Fanny & Almeder, Christian
- 77-100 Corporate credit-risk evaluation system: Integrating explicit and implicit financial performances
by Zhang, Faming & Tadikamalla, Pandu R. & Shang, Jennifer
- 101-117 Matching tactical sourcing levers with the Kraljič matrix: Empirical evidence on purchasing portfolios
by Hesping, Frank Henrik & Schiele, Holger
- 118-130 Impact of inventory inaccuracies on products with inventory-dependent demand
by Wang, Fuqiang & Fang, Xiaoping & Chen, Xiaohong & Li, Xihua
- 131-138 The impact of strategic alignment and responsiveness to market on manufacturing firm's performance
by Sardana, Deepak & Terziovski, Mile & Gupta, Narain
- 139-148 Forecasting supply chain sporadic demand with nearest neighbor approaches
by Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos I. & Babai, M. Zied & Bozos, Konstantinos
- 149-162 Traceability and reputation in supply chains
by Saak, Alexander E.
2016, Volume 176, Issue C
- 1-6 Integrated production and job delivery scheduling with an availability constraint
by Liu, Peihai & Lu, Xiwen
- 7-20 Optimization of drayage operations with time-window constraints
by Shiri, Samaneh & Huynh, Nathan
- 21-28 Manufacturer-remanufacturing vs supplier-remanufacturing in a closed-loop supply chain
by Xiong, Yu & Zhao, Quanwu & Zhou, Yu
- 29-40 The effect of risk aversion on distribution channel contracts: Implications for return policies
by Ohmura, Shota & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 41-52 Two-echelon pharmaceutical reverse supply chain coordination with customers incentives
by Weraikat, Dua & Zanjani, Masoumeh Kazemi & Lehoux, Nadia
- 53-68 Implementation of lean production in multinational corporations: A case study of the transfer process from headquarters to subsidiaries
by Boscari, Stefania & Danese, Pamela & Romano, Pietro
- 69-81 The impact of organizational culture on Concurrent Engineering, Design-for-Safety, and product safety performance
by Zhu, Andy Yunlong & von Zedtwitz, Max & Assimakopoulos, Dimitris & Fernandes, Kiran
- 82-91 Risk, risk aversion, and a finance-augmented neoclassical economic model of production
by Jin, Yi & Zeng, Zhixiong
- 92-97 Two-product storage-capacitated inventory systems: A technical note
by Beemsterboer, Bart & Teunter, Ruud & Riezebos, Jan
- 98-110 Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications
by Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos
- 111-122 Linking operations, marketing and environmental capabilities and diversification to hotel performance: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Zhang, Yubo
- 123-142 Multi-product inventory model for cold items with cost and emission consideration
by Bozorgi, Ali
- 143-153 A dual-objective metaheuristic approach to solve practical pollution routing problem
by Suzuki, Yoshinori
- 154-169 Impact of trade credit and inflation on retailer's ordering policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items in a two-warehouse environment
by Tiwari, Sunil & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Khanna, Aditi & Jaggi, Chandra K.
- 170-182 A joint economic lot size model with financial collaboration and uncertain investment opportunity
by Marchi, B. & Ries, J.M. & Zanoni, S. & Glock, C.H.
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 1-11 Scheduling with processing set restrictions: A literature update
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Chung-Lun
- 12-23 Improving logistics outsourcing performance through transactional and relational mechanisms under transaction uncertainties: Evidence from China
by Yang, Qian & Zhao, Xiande & Yeung, Hoi Yan Jeff & Liu, Yanping
- 24-34 Environmental management practices and firm financial performance: The moderating effect of industry pollution-related factors
by Lucas, Marilyn T. & Noordewier, Thomas G.
- 35-49 Closed-loop supply chains: What reverse logistics factors influence performance?
by Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M.
- 50-60 The optimal decision of customer order decoupling point for order insertion scheduling in logistics service supply chain
by Liu, Weihua & Liang, Zhicheng & Ye, Zi & Liu, Liang
- 61-70 Toward valuable prediction of ERP diffusion in North American automotive industry: A simulation based approach
by Hajji, Adnène & Pellerin, Robert & Gharbi, Ali & Léger, Pierre Majorique & Babin, Gilbert
- 71-80 Organizational structure of a global supply chain in the presence of a gray market: Information asymmetry and valuation difference
by Kim, Bosung & Park, Kun Soo
- 81-95 Transparency of risk for global and complex network decisions in the automotive industry
by Häntsch, Marius & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 96-108 Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure
by Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 109-120 Transportation service sharing and replenishment/delivery scheduling in Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP)
by Qiu, Xuan & Huang, George Q.
- 121-131 Dynamic capacity management with uncertain demand and dynamic price
by Wen, Xiaoqin & Xu, Chen & Hu, Qiying
- 132-141 Optimizing inventory׳s contribution to profitability in a regulated utility: The Averch–Johnson effect
by Li, Linda & Miller, David & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 142-152 A genetic algorithm for a joint replenishment problem with resource and shipment constraints and defective items
by Ongkunaruk, P. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Chen, Y.
- 153-163 Proactive cost-effective identification and mitigation of supply delay risks in a low volume high value supply chain using fault-tree analysis
by Sherwin, Michael D. & Medal, Hugh & Lapp, Steven A.
- 164-181 The SA8000 social certification standard: Literature review and theory-based research agenda
by Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Di Mauro, Carmela & Ebrahimpour, Maling & Nassimbeni, Guido
- 182-196 Towards a theory for lean implementation in supply networks
by Bortolotti, Thomas & Romano, Pietro & Martínez-Jurado, Pedro José & Moyano-Fuentes, José
- 197-212 A hierarchical pricing decision process on a dual-channel problem with one manufacturer and one retailer
by Ding, Qing & Dong, Ciwei & Pan, Zhicong
- 213-225 Families of supply chain coordinating contracts in the presence of retailer effort
by Yan, Xinghao & Zaric, Gregory S.
2016, Volume 174, Issue C
- 1-10 Optimization of closed-loop supply chain of multi-items with returned subassemblies
by Tahirov, Nail & Hasanov, Parviz & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 11-28 Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness
by Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo
- 29-42 Economic design of multivariate Bayesian control chart with two sampling intervals
by Naderkhani, Farnoosh & Makis, Viliam