International Journal of Production Economics
2015, Volume 170, Issue PC
- 874-881 A throughput model for a dual-tray Vertical Lift Module with a human order-picker
by Dukic, Goran & Opetuk, Tihomir & Lerher, Tone
- 882-890 The effect of worker learning on manual order picking processes
by Grosse, Eric H. & Glock, Christoph H.
- 891-899 Effect of cognitive automation in a material handling system on manufacturing flexibility
by Choe, Pilsung & Tew, Jeffrey D. & Tong, Songzhen
2015, Volume 170, Issue PB
- 377-384 On the true value of resource consumption when using energy in industrial and other processes
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 385-392 Green supply chain network optimization and the trade-off between environmental and economic objectives
by Tognetti, Alice & Grosse-Ruyken, Pan Theo & Wagner, Stephan M.
- 393-400 Energy demand in production systems: A Queuing Theory perspective
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone & Ferretti, Ivan & Mazzoldi, Laura
- 401-412 Production economics and the learning curve: A meta-analysis
by Grosse, Eric H. & Glock, Christoph H. & Müller, Sebastian
- 413-421 Wealth and health at the Base of the Pyramid: Modelling trade-offs and complementarities for fast moving dairy product case
by Reiner, Gerald & Gold, Stefan & Hahn, Rüdiger
- 422-428 An integrated marginal analysis approach for build-to-order products
by Sato, Yuji & Tan, Kim Hua & Tse, Ying Kei
- 429-444 Impact of flexible contracts on the performance of both retailer and supplier
by Cai, Wenbo & Abdel-Malek, Layek & Hoseini, Babak & Rajaei Dehkordi, Sharareh
- 445-456 The relationship between disclosures of corporate social performance and financial performance: Evidences from GRI reports in manufacturing industry
by Chen, Lujie & Feldmann, Andreas & Tang, Ou
- 457-467 Measuring service outcomes for adaptive preventive maintenance
by Öhman, Mikael & Finne, Max & Holmström, Jan
- 468-477 Product portfolio management – Targets and key performance indicators for product portfolio renewal over life cycle
by Tolonen, Arto & Shahmarichatghieh, Marzieh & Harkonen, Janne & Haapasalo, Harri
- 478-488 Influence of lot size and planned lead time on service level and inventory for a single-stage production system with advance demand information and random required lead times
by Altendorfer, Klaus
- 489-500 Workforce minimization for a mixed-model assembly line in the automotive industry
by Battaïa, Olga & Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hagemann, Johannes & Horlemann, Anika & Kovalev, Sergey & Malyutin, Sergey
- 501-512 Fill rate in a periodic review order-up-to policy under auto-correlated normally distributed, possibly negative, demand
by Disney, Stephen M. & Gaalman, Gerard J.C. & Hedenstierna, Carl Philip T. & Hosoda, Takamichi
- 513-520 Order release in the hybrid MTO–FTO production
by Fernandes, Nuno O. & Silva, Cristóvão & Carmo-Silva, S.
- 521-528 Aggregate planning and forecasting in make-to-order production systems
by Gansterer, Margaretha
- 529-542 Robust order promising with anticipated customer response
by Gössinger, Ralf & Kalkowski, Sonja
- 543-550 Managing inventory systems of slow-moving items
by Hahn, G.J. & Leucht, A.
- 551-562 Slab scheduling at parallel continuous casters
by Wichmann, Matthias Gerhard & Spengler, Thomas Stefan
- 563-575 Pricing strategy of environmental sustainable supply chain with internalizing externalities
by Ding, Huiping & Zhao, Qilan & An, Zhirong & Xu, Jia & Liu, Qian
- 576-589 Adaptive supply chains in industrial districts: A complexity science approach focused on learning
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 590-601 Using a central Vehicle Holding Compound (VHC) in an open pipeline automotive order fulfilment system: A simulation study
by MacCarthy, Bart L. & Ovutmen, Tamer
- 602-615 Linking product modularity to supply chain integration in the construction and shipbuilding industries
by Pero, Margherita & Stößlein, Martin & Cigolini, Roberto
- 616-628 The pre-positioning of warehouses at regional and local levels for a humanitarian relief organisation
by Roh, Saeyeon & Pettit, Stephen & Harris, Irina & Beresford, Anthony
- 629-640 Refund policies for cores with quality variation in OEM remanufacturing
by Wei, Shuoguo & Tang, Ou & Liu, Weihua
- 641-651 Manufacturers׳ channel structures when selling asymmetric competing products
by Yang, Shilei & Shi, Victor & Jackson, Jonathan E.
- 652-662 Optimal capacity provision for service providers with subsequent auctioning of projects
by Budde, Maximilian & Minner, Stefan
- 663-676 Development of a risk assessment selection methodology for asset maintenance decision making: An analytic network process (ANP) approach
by Chemweno, Peter & Pintelon, Liliane & Van Horenbeek, Adriaan & Muchiri, Peter
- 677-686 Applying lean principles to the design of healthcare facilities
by Hicks, Chris & McGovern, Tom & Prior, Gary & Smith, Iain
- 687-700 Strategic capacity planning in automotive production networks under duties and duty drawbacks
by Mariel, Katharina & Minner, Stefan
- 701-709 Competitive investments in cost reducing process improvement: The role of managerial incentives and spillover learning
by Veldman, Jasper & Gaalman, Gerard J.C.
2015, Volume 170, Issue PA
- 1-13 Is dishonesty the best policy? Supplier behaviour in a multi-tier supply chain
by DeYong, Gregory D. & Pun, Hubert
- 14-24 A design method for supply chain traceability systems with aligned interests
by Dai, Hongyan & Ge, Ling & Zhou, Weihua
- 25-33 Use of MIP for planning temporary immigrant farm labor force
by Wishon, C. & Villalobos, J.R. & Mason, N. & Flores, H. & Lujan, G.
- 34-44 Quantifying the risk of project delays with a genetic algorithm
by Pfeifer, Jeremy & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E. & Morshedlou, Nazanin
- 45-53 The inventory billboard effect on the lead-time decision
by Wu, Zhengping & Zhai, Xin & Liu, Zhongyi
- 54-66 Using the strategic relative alignment index for the selection of portfolio projects application to a public Venezuelan Power Corporation
by García-Melón, Mónica & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío & Del Valle M., José L.
- 67-87 A bi-objective interval-stochastic robust optimization model for designing closed loop supply chain network with multi-priority queuing system
by Vahdani, Behnam & Mohammadi, M.
- 88-96 An informative column generation and decomposition method for a production planning and facility location problem
by Liang, Zhe & He, Yan & Wu, Tao & Zhang, Canrong
- 97-135 Forecasting German car sales using Google data and multivariate models
by Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal
- 136-145 Optimal dynamic pricing and replenishment cycle for non-instantaneous deterioration items with inventory-level-dependent demand
by Zhang, Jianxiong & Wang, Yu & Lu, Lihao & Tang, Wansheng
- 146-159 Environmental operations management and its links with proactivity and performance: A study of the UK food industry
by Graham, Stephanie & Potter, Antony
- 160-170 The impacts of trust and contracts on opportunism in the 3PL industry: The moderating role of demand uncertainty
by Huo, Baofeng & Ye, Yuxiao & Zhao, Xiande
- 171-177 Output and labor productivity in organized manufacturing: A panel cointegration analysis for India
by Bhattacharya, Mita & Narayan, Paresh
- 178-190 Reward–penalty mechanism for closed-loop supply chains under responsibility-sharing and different power structures
by Wang, Wenbin & Zhang, Yu & Zhang, Kai & Bai, Tuo & Shang, Jennifer
- 191-203 Analysis of dual sourcing strategies under supply disruptions
by Zhu, Stuart X.
- 204-218 Supply chain coordination under asymmetric production cost information and inventory inaccuracy
by Lei, Quansheng & Chen, Jian & Wei, Xingyu & Lu, Shan
- 219-233 Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective
by Wang, Zhen & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Liu, Chang
- 234-242 Vehicle routing problem with fuel consumption and carbon emission
by Zhang, Jianghua & Zhao, Yingxue & Xue, Weili & Li, Jin
- 243-257 Outsourcing strategy and production disruption of supply chain with demand and capacity allocation uncertainties
by Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 258-267 A hybrid algorithm for the multi-stage flow shop group scheduling with sequence-dependent setup and transportation times
by Liou, Cheng-Dar & Hsieh, Yi-Chih
- 268-274 How much does VMI better than RMI in a global environment?
by Yu, Haiyan & Tang, Linglang & Xu, Yinfeng & Wang, Yong
- 275-286 The economics of eco-labeling: Standards, costs and prices
by Yenipazarli, Arda
- 287-296 Managing product variety with advance selling and capacity restrictions
by Kuthambalayan, Thyagaraj S. & Mehta, Peeyush & Shanker, Kripa
- 297-309 Non-stationary demand forecasting by cross-sectional aggregation
by Rostami-Tabar, Bahman & Babai, Mohamed Zied & Ducq, Yves & Syntetos, Aris
- 310-320 Operational impact on the environment: Managing service systems with environmental deterioration
by Shi, Ye & Yu, Yugang & Wang, Lizhi
- 321-335 A hybrid seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average and quantile regression for daily food sales forecasting
by Arunraj, Nari Sivanandam & Ahrens, Diane
- 336-356 A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers
by Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna
- 357-369 E-commerce trends and impacts across Europe
by Falk, Martin & Hagsten, Eva
2015, Volume 169, Issue C
- 1-10 Effective heuristic for makespan minimization in parallel batch machines with non-identical capacities
by Jia, Zhao-hong & Li, Kai & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 11-20 Strategic and operational decisions under sales competition and collection competition for end-of-use products in remanufacturing
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 21-30 A decision framework proposal for customer order prioritization: A case study for a structural steel company
by Akyildiz, Burcu & Kadaifci, Cigdem & Topcu, Ilker
- 31-43 A dynamic pricing strategy for a 3PL provider with heterogeneous customers
by Zhang, Jian & Nault, Barrie R. & Tu, Yiliu
- 44-54 Providing a measure for bullwhip effect in a two-product supply chain with exponential smoothing forecasts
by Sadeghi, Ahmad
- 56-67 How yield process misspecification affects the solution of disassemble-to-order problems
by Inderfurth, Karl & Vogelgesang, Stephanie & Langella, Ian M.
- 68-75 Setting safety stock based on imprecise records
by Kumar, Anupam & Evers, Philip T.
- 76-88 Heuristics and metaheuristics for the distributed assembly permutation flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Hatami, Sara & Ruiz, Rubén & Andrés-Romano, Carlos
- 89-98 Exact accounting of inventory costs in stochastic periodic-review models
by Avinadav, Tal & Henig, Mordecai I.
- 99-109 Factor substitution and procurement competition for forest resources in Sweden
by Lundmark, Robert & Olsson, Anna
- 110-126 An analysis of Asian airlines efficiency with two-stage TOPSIS and MCMC generalized linear mixed models
by Wanke, Peter & Pestana Barros, Carlos & Chen, Zhongfei
- 127-140 A novel methodology for simultaneous consideration of remanufactured and new products in product line design
by Aydin, R. & Kwong, C.K. & Ji, P.
- 141-155 Prior to reshoring: A duration analysis of foreign manufacturing ventures
by Ancarani, Alessandro & Di Mauro, Carmela & Fratocchi, Luciano & Orzes, Guido & Sartor, Marco
- 156-168 Joint optimal lot sizing and preventive maintenance policy for a production facility subject to condition monitoring
by Jafari, L. & Makis, V.
- 169-178 A behavioral experiment on inventory management with supply chain disruption
by Sarkar, Sourish & Kumar, Sanjay
- 179-189 Timing cooperative relationships with sequential capability development process to reduce capability development trade-offs
by Dangol, Ramesh & Bahl, Mona & Karpak, Birsen
- 190-202 Operational flexibility: Review and meta-analysis
by Yu, Kangkang & Cadeaux, Jack & Luo, Ben Nanfeng
- 203-214 A multiproduct single machine economic production quantity model for an imperfect production system under warehouse construction cost
by Pasandideh, Seyed Hamid Reza & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Nobil, Amir Hossein & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 215-232 Assessment of static complexity in design and manufacturing of a product family and its impact on manufacturing performance
by Park, Kijung & Okudan Kremer, Gül E.
- 233-239 Pricing and shelf space decisions with non-symmetric market demand
by Wang, Shih-Yen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Yeh, Yingchieh
- 240-252 Manufacturing strategy and competitive performance – An ACE analysis
by Ang, James S.K. & Shimada, Tomoaki & Quek, Ser-Aik & Lim, Eugene
- 253-276 Embeddedness and path dependence of organizational capabilities for mass customization and green management: A longitudinal case study in the machinery industry
by Trentin, Alessio & Forza, Cipriano & Perin, Elisa
- 277-284 A note on a model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing
by Gönsch, Jochen
- 285-298 Secret versus public reserve price in an “outcry” English procurement auction: Experimental results
by Brisset, Karine & Cochard, François & Le Gallo, Julie
- 299-309 Optimization of a platform configuration with generational changes
by Suryakant, & Tyagi, Satish
- 310-332 A systematic literature review of the supply chain operations reference (SCOR) model application with special attention to environmental issues
by Ntabe, E.N. & LeBel, L. & Munson, A.D. & Santa-Eulalia, L.A.
- 333-342 Coalitional game theory approach to modeling suppliers' collaboration in supply networks
by Mohebbi, Shima & Li, Xueping
- 343-349 A multi-period location model with transportation economies-of-scale and perishable inventory
by Wu, Ting & Shen, Houcai & Zhu, Cheng
- 350-361 Time-based procurement
by Li, Zhaolin & Shao, Lusheng
- 362-375 What characterizes leading companies within business excellence models? An analysis of “EFQM Recognized for Excellence” recipients in Spain
by Escrig, Ana B. & de Menezes, Lilian M.
- 376-390 Management and performance of strategic multipartner SME networks
by Agostini, Lara & Filippini, Roberto & Nosella, Anna
- 391-400 Being close or being happy? The relative impact of work relationship and job satisfaction on service quality
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Guo, Yujuan & Yeung, Andy C.L.
- 401-412 Trust formation in outsourcing relationships: A social exchange theoretic perspective
by Schoenherr, Tobias & Narayanan, Sriram & Narasimhan, Ram
- 413-421 Operational strategies for supplier and retailer with risk preference under VMI contract
by Huynh, Candice H. & Pan, Wenting
- 422-434 Relationships between internal and external information systems integration, cost and quality performance, and firm profitability
by Maiga, Adam S. & Nilsson, Anders & Ax, Christian
2015, Volume 168, Issue C
- 1-12 A literature review on multitype platforming and framework for future research
by Zhang, Linda L.
- 13-20 So many mechanisms, so little action: The case for 3rd party supply chain coordination
by Masten, Kurt A. & Kim, Seung-Lae
- 21-30 Effective inventory control policies with a minimum order quantity and batch ordering
by Zhu, Han & Liu, Xing & Chen, Youhua (Frank)
- 31-40 The effect of risk sensitivity on a supply chain of mobile applications under a consignment contract with revenue sharing and quality investment
by Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael
- 41-63 A scenario-based modelling approach to identify robust transformation strategies for pulp and paper companies
by Machani, Mahdi & Nourelfath, Mustapha & D’Amours, Sophie
- 64-70 A coordinated manufacturer-retailer model under stochastic demand and production rate
by Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Larsen, Christian
- 71-80 Economic impact of production bottlenecks caused by disasters impacting interdependent industry sectors
by Baghersad, Milad & Zobel, Christopher W.
- 81-90 Some due date determination scheduling problems with two agents on a single machine
by Wang, Du-Juan & Yin, Yunqiang & Xu, Jianyou & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 91-104 Joint pricing-procurement control under fluctuating raw material costs
by Liu, Yifeng & Yang, Jian
- 105-117 Structural equation modelling on knowledge creation in Six Sigma DMAIC project and its impact on organizational performance
by Boon Sin, Ang & Zailani, Suhaiza & Iranmanesh, Mohammad & Ramayah, T.
- 118-130 Improving performance with sophisticated master production scheduling
by Jonsson, Patrik & Kjellsdotter Ivert, Linea
- 131-142 Heuristics for the stochastic single-machine problem with E/T costs
by Lemos, R.F. & Ronconi, D.P.
- 143-157 A lost sales (r, Q) inventory control model for perishables with fixed lifetime and lead time
by Kouki, Chaaben & Jemaï, Zied & Minner, Stefan
- 158-166 Service delivery to moving demand points using mobile servers
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Ketzenberg, Michael & Oliva, Rogelio & Metters, Rich
- 167-180 Visual quality and sustainability considerations in tolerance optimization: A market-based approach
by Hoffenson, Steven & Dagman, Andreas & Söderberg, Rikard
- 181-196 Strategic agility of Korean small and medium enterprises and its influence on operational and firm performance
by Shin, Hojung & Lee, Jae-Nam & Kim, DaeSoo & Rhim, Hosun
- 197-210 The antecedents and consequences of plant closing announcements
by Bichescu, Bogdan & Raturi, Amitabh
- 211-223 Real options, learning cost and timing software upgrades: Towards an integrative model for enterprise software upgrade decision analysis
by Morgan, Horatio M. & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki
- 224-233 Channel coordination and profit distribution in a social responsible three-layer supply chain
by Panda, S. & Modak, N.M. & Basu, M. & Goyal, S.K.
- 234-244 Returnable packaging management in automotive parts logistics: Dedicated mode and shared mode
by Zhang, Qinhong & Segerstedt, Anders & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Liu, Biyu
- 245-256 The adjustment-cost model of the firm: Duality and productive efficiency
by Silva, Elvira & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro E.
- 257-266 Job shop control: In search of the key to delivery improvements
by Land, Martin J. & Stevenson, Mark & Thürer, Matthias & Gaalman, Gerard J.C.
- 267-278 Changing a multidomestic production network to a global function network: North America Heinz ketchup from 1960 to 2015
by Miltenburg, John
- 279-289 Technical, environmental and eco-efficiency measurement for supplier selection: An extension and application of data envelopment analysis
by Mahdiloo, Mahdi & Saen, Reza Farzipoor & Lee, Ki-Hoon
- 290-302 The knowledge cost function
by Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra
- 303-320 An MDP model for walk-in patient admission management in primary care clinics
by Qu, Xiuli & Peng, Yidong & Shi, Jing & LaGanga, Linda
- 321-330 Buyers’ perceptions on the impact of strategic purchasing on dyadic quality performances
by Yeung, Kwong & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lee, Peter K.C.
- 331-339 Inventory performance with pooling: Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
by Çömez-Dolgan, Nagihan & Tanyeri, Başak
- 340-350 Determining intra-company transfer pricing for multinational corporations
by Gao, Lu & Zhao, Xuan
2015, Volume 167, Issue C
- 1-11 The impacts of carbon (CO2) emissions and environmental research and development (R&D) investment on firm performance
by Lee, Ki-Hoon & Min, Byung & Yook, Keun-Hyo
- 12-22 Joint advertising, pricing and collection decisions in a closed-loop supply chain
by Hong, Xianpei & Xu, Lei & Du, Peng & Wang, Wenjuan
- 23-34 On the effect of lifetime variability on the performance of inventory systems
by Kouki, Chaaben & Jouini, Oualid
- 35-44 Price negotiation between supplier and buyer under uncertainty with fixed demand and elastic demand
by Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R.
- 45-49 Cooperative promotion under demand uncertainty
by Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 50-62 A framework and model for absorptive capacity in a dynamic multi-firm environment
by D׳Souza, Derrick E. & Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
- 63-73 Coordination in a multiple producers–distributor supply chain and the value of information
by Thomas, Anu & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Singh, Gaurav & Venkateswaran, Jayendran
- 74-87 The effect of unethical behavior and learning on strategic supplier selection
by Chen, Jen-Yi & Baddam, Swathi R.
- 88-96 Scheduling of jobs with cross families in two stage manufacturing systems
by Nekoiemehr, Nooshin & Selvarajah, Esaignani & Zhang, Guoqing
- 97-107 Is now a good time for Iowa to invest in cellulosic biofuels? A real options approach considering construction lead times
by Li, Yihua & Tseng, Chung-Li & Hu, Guiping
- 108-118 Contract design in a supply chain considering price and quality dependent demand with customer segmentation
by Seifbarghy, Mehdi & Nouhi, Khashayar & Mahmoudi, Amin
- 119-127 Investigating of antenna selection for the adaptive centroid localization systems
by Yuangyai, Chumpol & Pan, Chung-Yu & Lin, Yi-Jou & Cheng, Chen-Yang
- 128-138 The impact of alternative performance measures on portfolio procurement with contingent option contracts
by Fu, Qi
- 139-155 An e-retailing supply chain subject to inventory inaccuracies
by Rekik, Yacine & Syntetos, Aris & Jemai, Zied
- 156-169 Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Environmental turbulence, institutional voids and sustainability trajectories
by Silvestre, Bruno S.
- 170-176 Pre-purchasing with option contract and coordination in a relief supply chain
by Wang, Xihui & Li, Feng & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Ashley, Allan
- 177-186 A capability approach to evaluate supply chain flexibility
by Seebacher, Gottfried & Winkler, Herwig
- 187-203 Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: An action research
by Carvalho, Andréa Nunes & Oliveira, Fabricio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe
- 204-219 Comparison of integrated and local planning approaches for the supply network of a globally-dispersed enterprise
by Acar, Yavuz & Atadeniz, Sukran Nilvana
- 220-231 Optimizing planned lead times for enhancing performance of MRP systems
by Milne, R. John & Mahapatra, Santosh & Wang, Chi-Tai
- 232-245 Adaptive direct/indirect delivery decision protocol by collaborative negotiation among manufacturers, distributors, and retailers
by Scavarda, Manuel & Seok, Hyesung & Puranik, Anurag S. & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 246-256 Examining the process R&D investment–performance chain in supply chain operations: The effect of centralization
by Davis-Sramek, Beth & Germain, Richard & Krotov, Konstantin
- 257-270 Redesigning promotion strategy for e-commerce competitiveness through pricing and recommendation
by Jiang, Yuanchun & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Yezheng & May, Jerrold
- 271-281 Multi objective coordination of a supply chain with routing and service level consideration
by Alaei, Saeed & Setak, Mostafa
2015, Volume 166, Issue C
- 1-10 Selling information products: Sale channel selection and versioning strategy with network externality
by Liu, Zhiyong & Li, Minqiang & Kou, Jisong
- 11-19 Value-at-risk optimal policies for revenue management problems
by Koenig, Matthias & Meissner, Joern
- 20-35 Optimal designs of the variable sample size and sampling interval X¯ chart when process parameters are estimated
by Lim, S.L. & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Teoh, W.L. & Xie, M.
- 36-49 How does trust affect performance in the supply chain? The moderating role of interdependence
by Capaldo, Antonio & Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 50-63 Aggressive or partnership strategy: Which choice is better for the national brand?
by Amrouche, Nawel & Yan, Ruiliang
- 64-71 Measurement of input-specific productivity growth with an application to the construction industry in Spain and Portugal
by Kapelko, M. & Horta, I.M. & Camanho, A.S. & Oude Lansink, A.
- 72-84 Late customization strategy with service levels requirements
by Ngniatedema, Thomas & Shanker, Murali & Hu, Michael Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Eddy Patuwo, B.
- 85-89 A note on budget allocation for market research and advertising
by Pun, Hubert & Heese, H. Sebastian
- 90-102 Replenishment, production and quality control strategies in three-stage supply chain
by Hlioui, Rached & Gharbi, Ali & Hajji, Adnène
- 103-118 Coordination and competition in a common retailer channel: Wholesale price versus revenue-sharing mechanisms
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Vidyarthi, Navneet
- 119-128 Developing a plant system prediction model for technology transfer
by Yamane, Yasuo & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Hamada, Kunihiro & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nur Bahagia, Senator & Diawati, Lucia & Cakravastia, Andi
- 129-142 Carbon footprint and responsiveness trade-offs in supply chain network design
by Martí, Joana M. Comas & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 143-151 COBACABANA (Control of Balance by Card Based Navigation): An alternative to kanban in the pure flow shop?
by Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Protzman, Charles W.
- 155-162 Developing green purchasing relationships for the manufacturing industry: An evolutionary game theory perspective
by Ji, Ping & Ma, Xin & Li, Gang
- 163-176 Service supply chain environmental performance evaluation using grey based hybrid MCDM approach
by Chithambaranathan, P. & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Palaniappan, PL.K.
- 177-191 Supplier selection for sustainable operations: A triple-bottom-line approach using a Bayesian framework
by Sarkis, Joseph & Dhavale, Dileep G.
- 192-214 Strategic supplier performance evaluation: A case-based action research of a UK manufacturing organisation
by Dey, Prasanta Kumar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Ho, William
- 215-225 Multi-perspective strategic supplier selection in uncertain environments
by Chai, Junyi & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 226-237 A decision support system for supplier selection and order allocation in stochastic, multi-stakeholder and multi-criteria environments
by Scott, James & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K. & Talluri, Srinivas
- 238-247 Strategic sourcing supplier selection misalignment with critical success factors: Findings from multiple case studies in Germany and the United Kingdom
by Kotula, Martin & Ho, William & Kumar Dey, Prasanta & Lee, Carman Ka Man
- 248-257 Strategic sourcing with multi-stakeholders through value co-creation: An evidence from global health care company
by Nudurupati, Sai Sudhakar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Lascelles, David & Caton, Nicholas
- 258-268 Antecedents of buyer opportunistic behavior in outsourcing relationships
by Bhattacharya, Ananya & Singh, Prakash J. & Nand, Alka Ashwini
- 269-284 Sourcing complexity in the Chinese manufacturing sector: An assessment of intangible factors and contractual relationship strategies
by Subramanian, Nachiappan & Rahman, Shams & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D.
2015, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-11 The performance of contingencies of supply chain information integration: The roles of product and market complexity
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Bernroider, Edward W.N.
- 12-18 A parallel neighborhood search for order acceptance and scheduling in flow shop environment
by Lei, Deming & Guo, Xiuping
- 19-28 Measuring and decomposing firm׳s revenue and cost efficiency: The Russell measures revisited
by Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando
- 29-37 Aggregate Return On Investment for investments under uncertainty
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 38-50 A study of scheduling under the theory of constraints
by Golmohammadi, Davood
- 51-63 From sustainability commitment to performance: The role of intra- and inter-firm collaborative capabilities in the upstream supply chain
by Luzzini, Davide & Brandon-Jones, Emma & Brandon-Jones, Alistair & Spina, Gianluca
- 64-78 Managing inventories in global sourcing contexts: A contingency perspective
by Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 79-89 Dynamic replenishment from two sources with different yields, costs, and leadtimes
by Zhu, Stuart X.
- 90-99 Dynamic safety stock in co-production demand-driven wood remanufacturing mills: A case study
by Rafiei, Rezvan & Nourelfath, Mustapha & Gaudreault, Jonathan & De Santa-Eulalia, Luis Antonio & Bouchard, Mathieu
- 100-111 Effects of e-commerce channel entry in a two-echelon supply chain: A comparative analysis of single- and dual-channel distribution systems
by Lu, Qihui & Liu, Nan
- 112-119 Customer-side electricity load management for sustainable manufacturing systems utilizing combined heat and power generation system
by Sun, Zeyi & Li, Lin & Bego, Andres & Dababneh, Fadwa
- 120-131 Supplier encroachment in competitive supply chains
by Li, Tingting & Xie, Jinxing & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 132-144 On inventory control of product recovery systems subject to environmental mechanisms
by García-Alvarado, M.S. & Paquet, M. & Chaabane, A.
- 145-154 A note on the rationing policies of multiple demand classes with lost sales
by Wang, Daqin & Tang, Ou & Zhang, Lihua
- 155-157 Study on due-window assignment scheduling based on common flow allowance
by Wu, Yu-Bin & Wan, Long & Wang, Xiao-Yuan
- 158-171 A contract for coordinating capacity decisions in a business-to-business (B2B) supply chain
by Araneda-Fuentes, Cristina & Lustosa, Leonardo Junqueira & Minner, Stefan
- 174-184 The value of Big Data in servitization
by Opresnik, David & Taisch, Marco
- 185-193 Leverage RAF to find domain experts on research social network services: A big data analytics methodology with MapReduce framework
by Sun, Jianshan & Xu, Wei & Ma, Jian & Sun, Jiasen
- 194-214 Generalized optimal wavelet decomposing algorithm for big financial data
by Sun, Edward W. & Chen, Yi-Ting & Yu, Min-Teh
- 215-222 A discriminative and semantic feature selection method for text categorization
by Zong, Wei & Wu, Feng & Chu, Lap-Keung & Sculli, Domenic
- 223-233 Harvesting big data to enhance supply chain innovation capabilities: An analytic infrastructure based on deduction graph
by Tan, Kim Hua & Zhan, YuanZhu & Ji, Guojun & Ye, Fei & Chang, Chingter
- 234-246 How ‘big data’ can make big impact: Findings from a systematic review and a longitudinal case study
by Fosso Wamba, Samuel & Akter, Shahriar & Edwards, Andrew & Chopin, Geoffrey & Gnanzou, Denis
- 247-259 Insights from hashtag #supplychain and Twitter Analytics: Considering Twitter and Twitter data for supply chain practice and research
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin)
- 260-272 A big data approach for logistics trajectory discovery from RFID-enabled production data
by Zhong, Ray Y. & Huang, George Q. & Lan, Shulin & Dai, Q.Y. & Chen, Xu & Zhang, T.
- 273-281 Value-driven uncertainty-aware data processing for an RFID-enabled mixed-model assembly line
by Tang, Lin & Cao, Hui & Zheng, Li & Huang, Ningjian
- 282-292 An optimization method for shopfloor material handling based on real-time and multi-source manufacturing data
by Zhang, Yingfeng & Zhang, Geng & Du, Wei & Wang, Junqiang & Ali, Ebad & Sun, Shudong
- 293-306 Managing a Big Data project: The case of Ramco Cements Limited
by Dutta, Debprotim & Bose, Indranil
2015, Volume 164, Issue C
- 1-13 Supply management capabilities, routine bundles and their impact on firm performance
by Day, Marc & Lichtenstein, Scott & Samouel, Phillip