International Journal of Production Economics
2016, Volume 181, Issue PB
- 325-341 Assessing green supply chain practices in the Ghanaian mining industry: A framework and evaluation
by Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping
- 342-349 Using AHP to evaluate barriers in adopting sustainable consumption and production initiatives in a supply chain
by Luthra, Sunil & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Xu, Lei & Diabat, Ali
- 350-366 Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Trade-offs between environmental and cost performance
by Esfahbodi, Ali & Zhang, Yufeng & Watson, Glyn
- 367-373 Low carbon innovation and practice in Caohejing High-Tech Industrial Park of Shanghai
by Huang, Beijia & Jiang, Ping & Wang, Shaoping & Zhao, Juan & Wu, Luchao
- 374-383 The interaction effects of institutional constraints on managerial intentions and sustainable performance
by Chung, Leanne & Lo, Carlos Wing-Hung & Li, Pansy Hon Ying
- 384-391 The moderating effect of environmental dynamism on green product innovation and performance
by Chan, Hing Kai & Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Dai, Jing & Lim, Ming K.
- 392-401 Data-driven and adaptive leadership contributing to sustainability: global agri-food supply chains connected with emerging markets
by Akhtar, Pervaiz & Tse, Ying Kei & Khan, Zaheer & Rao-Nicholson, Rekha
- 402-409 Institutional pressures and support from industrial zones for motivating sustainable production among Chinese manufacturers
by Zhu, Qinghua
- 410-418 A fuzzy linear programming enterprise input–output model for optimal crisis operations in industrial complexes
by Tan, R.R. & Aviso, K.B. & Cayamanda, C.D. & Chiu, A.S.F. & Promentilla, M.A.B. & Ubando, A.T. & Yu, K.D.S.
- 419-440 Exploring eco-innovation in dynamic organizational capability under incomplete information in the Taiwanese lighting industry
by Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Chen, Chih-Cheng & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tsai, Chuck F.M.
- 441-449 Environmental efficiency and energy consumption of highway transportation systems in China
by Song, Malin & Zheng, Wanping & Wang, Zeya
- 450-459 Differentiated service consumption and low cost production: Striking a balance for a sustainable competitive advantage in Malaysia
by Wong, Wai Peng & Soh, Keng Lin & Chong, Chu Le
- 460-469 Consumer product knowledge and intention to purchase remanufactured products
by Wang, Yacan & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 470-484 Effects of carbon tariffs trading policy on duopoly market entry decisions and price competition: Insights from textile firms of developing countries
by Wang, Mingzheng & Liu, Junling & Chan, Hau-Ling & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Yue, Xiaohang
2016, Volume 181, Issue PA
- 2-13 Management, financing and taxation of housing stock in the shrinking cities of aging societies
by Bogataj, David & McDonnell, Diego Ros & Bogataj, Marija
- 14-23 Long-term trends in inventory investment in traditional market and post-socialist economies
by Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt & Sass, Magdolna & Vakhal, Péter
- 24-33 Safety measures in the joint economic lot size model with returnable transport items
by Glock, Christoph H. & Kim, Taebok
- 34-47 Integration breach: Investigating the effect of internal and external information sharing and coordination on firm profit
by Titah, Ryad & Shuraida, Shadi & Rekik, Yacine
- 48-57 Integrated management of inventory and production systems based on floating decoupling point and real-time information: A simulation based analysis
by Calle, Marcos & González-R, Pedro L. & Leon, Jose M. & Pierreval, Henri & Canca, David
- 58-67 Allocating service parts in two-echelon networks at a utility company
by van den Berg, D. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schuur, P.C.
- 68-78 Supply chain risk at simultaneous robust perturbations
by Bogataj, D. & Aver, B. & Bogataj, M.
- 79-86 Component replenishment planning for a single-level assembly system under random lead times: A chance constrained programming approach
by Borodin, Valeria & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hnaien, Faicel & Labadie, Nacima
- 87-97 A game theoretic analysis in capacity-constrained supplier-selection and cooperation by considering the total supply chain inventory costs
by Mohammaditabar, Davood & Ghodsypour, Seyed Hassan & Hafezalkotob, Ashkan
- 98-106 Optimally configuring a two-stage serial line supply chain under the guaranteed service model
by Hua, N. Grace & Willems, Sean P.
- 107-112 Analytical insights into two-stage serial line supply chain safety stock
by Grace Hua, N. & Willems, Sean P.
- 113-129 Optimal remanufacturing strategies in name-your-own-price auctions with limited capacity
by Wang, Qifei & Li, Jianbin & Yan, Hong & Zhu, Stuart X.
- 130-135 Reduction of the value of information sharing as demand becomes strongly auto-correlated
by Babai, M.Z. & Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A. & Ali, M.M.
- 136-144 On the performance of overlapping and non-overlapping temporal demand aggregation approaches
by Boylan, John E. & Babai, M. Zied
- 145-153 Forecasting with multivariate temporal aggregation: The case of promotional modelling
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios
- 154-161 Another look at estimators for intermittent demand
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 162-173 Demand forecasting with four-parameter exponential smoothing
by Ferbar Tratar, Liljana & Mojškerc, Blaž & Toman, Aleš
- 174-190 On the use of waste heat in a two-stage production system with controllable production rates
by Biel, Konstantin & Glock, Christoph H.
- 191-207 Collaborative mechanism of a sustainable supply chain with environmental constraints and carbon caps
by Ding, Huiping & Zhao, Qilan & An, Zhirong & Tang, Ou
- 208-214 Information sharing in a sustainable supply chain
by Khan, Mehmood & Hussain, Matloub & Saber, Hussein M.
- 215-225 Stock-level dependent ordering of perishables: A comparison of hybrid base-stock and constant order policies
by Haijema, René & Minner, Stefan
- 226-237 A coordinated multi-item inventory system for perishables with random lifetime
by Kouki, Chaaben & Babai, M. Zied & Jemai, Zied & Minner, Stefan
- 238-246 Order quantities for perishable inventory control with non-stationary demand and a fill rate constraint
by Pauls-Worm, Karin G.J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Alcoba, Alejandro G. & Haijema, René
- 247-256 Impact of nested inventory allocation policies in a newsvendor setting
by Samii, Amir-Behzad
2016, Volume 180, Issue C
- 1-15 Valuing quantity flexibility under supply chain disintermediation risk
by Bicer, Isik & Hagspiel, Verena
- 16-24 Designing contracts for a reverse supply chain with strategic recycling behavior of consumers
by Hu, Shu & Dai, Ying & Ma, Zu-Jun & Ye, Yu-Sen
- 25-37 Building the supplier's trust: Role of institutional forces and buyer firm practices
by Hemmert, Martin & Kim, DaeSoo & Kim, Jisun & Cho, BooYun
- 38-47 On the robustness and strategic implications of a parsimonious advertising – inventory competitive model with extensions to pricing competition
by Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Blackstock, Rob
- 48-56 Corporate environmental initiatives in the Chinese context: Performance implications and contextual factors
by Lam, Hugo K.S. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Humphreys, Paul K.
- 57-67 Strategic customer behavior facing possible stockout: An experimental study
by Song, Yanan & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 68-87 A Bayesian network model for resilience-based supplier selection
by Hosseini, Seyedmohsen & Barker, Kash
- 88-100 Impact of lead time variability in supply chain risk management
by Bandaly, Dia & Satir, Ahmet & Shanker, Latha
- 101-113 Supplier involvement in the fuzzy front end of new product development: An investigation of homophily, benevolence and market turbulence
by Schoenherr, Tobias & Wagner, Stephan M.
- 114-124 A comparison of simple two-part supply chain contracts
by Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 125-134 Supply and demand uncertainty reduction efforts and cost comparison
by Begen, Mehmet A. & Pun, Hubert & Yan, Xinghao
- 135-147 The use of organisational resources for product innovation and organisational performance: A survey of the Brazilian furniture industry
by Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro de & Severo, Eliana Andrea & Dorion, Eric Charles Henri & Coallier, François & Olea, Pelayo Munhoz
- 148-157 Data-driven risk measurement of firm-to-firm relationships in a supply chain
by Lee, Byung Kwon & Zhou, Rong & de Souza, Robert & Park, Jaehun
- 158-171 Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: A robust optimization approach
by Carvalho, Andréa Nunes & Oliveira, Fabricio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe
- 172-182 Cooperation among competitors: A comparison of cost-sharing mechanisms
by Roma, Paolo & Perrone, Giovanni
- 183-197 Bridging and buffering: Strategies for mitigating supply risk and improving supply chain performance
by Mishra, Deepa & Sharma, R.R.K. & Kumar, Sameer & Dubey, Rameshwar
- 198-207 A two-stage stochastic programming model for lot-sizing and scheduling under uncertainty
by Hu, Zhengyang & Hu, Guiping
- 208-221 Integrating packaging and supply chain decisions: Selection of economic handling unit quantities
by McDonald, Conor M.
2016, Volume 179, Issue C
- 1-11 An effective discrete differential evolution algorithm for scheduling uniform parallel batch processing machines with non-identical capacities and arbitrary job sizes
by Zhou, Shengchao & Liu, Ming & Chen, Huaping & Li, Xueping
- 12-23 Efficiency and productivity in the operational units of the armed forces: A Norwegian example
by Hanson, Torbjørn
- 24-34 An exploration of the strategic antecedents of firm supply chain agility: The role of a firm's orientations
by Gligor, David M. & Holcomb, Mary C. & Feizabadi, Javad
- 35-43 Integration of stochastic approaches in the life cycle cost analysis of sewer pipe applications
by Jin, Yongliang
- 44-58 A fuzzy dynamic Inoperability Input–output Model for strategic risk management in Global Production Networks
by Niknejad, Ali & Petrovic, Dobrila
- 59-76 The influences of demand disruption on logistics service supply chain coordination: A comparison of three coordination modes
by Liu, Weihua & Liu, Yang & Zhu, Donglei & Wang, Yijia & Liang, Zhicheng
- 77-89 Maverick buying: Eliminate, participate, leverage?
by Rothkopf, Alexander & Pibernik, Richard
- 90-100 Optimizing transshipment workloads in less-than-truckload cross-docks
by Maknoon, M.Y. & Soumis, F. & Baptiste, P.
- 101-116 Managing sales surprise: The role of operational slack and volume flexibility
by Manikas, Andrew S. & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 117-129 Integrated supply chain management for perishable products: Dynamics and oligopolistic competition perspectives with application to pharmaceuticals
by Chung, Sung Hoon & Kwon, Changhyun
- 130-140 Measuring the inadequacy of IRR in PFI schemes using profitability index and AIRR
by Cuthbert, James R. & Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 141-152 Inventory sharing via circular bidirectional chaining
by Smirnov, Dina & Gerchak, Yigal
- 153-165 A maturity model for demand-driven supply chains in the consumer product goods industry
by Mendes, Paulo & Leal, José Eugênio & Thomé, Antônio Márcio Tavares
- 166-178 Multiskilling with closed chains in a service industry: A robust optimization approach
by Henao, César Augusto & Ferrer, Juan Carlos & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Vera, Jorge
- 179-191 Directed assignment vs. customer choice in location inventory models
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Menezes, Mozart B.C.
- 192-202 Three-echelon supply chain coordination with a loss-averse retailer and revenue sharing contracts
by Hu, Benyong & Meng, Chao & Xu, Dong & Son, Young-Jun
- 203-211 Housekeeping: Foresightful container repositioning
by Ehleiter, Anne & Jaehn, Florian
- 212-227 Supply chain organizational infrastructure for promoting entrepreneurial emphasis and innovativeness: The role of trust and learning
by Ojha, Divesh & Shockley, Jeff & Acharya, Chandan
- 228-238 Supply chain complexity and risk mitigation – A hybrid optimization–simulation model
by Ge, Houtian & Nolan, James & Gray, Richard & Goetz, Stephan & Han, Yicheol
- 239-258 Hybrid flow shop batching and scheduling with a bi-criteria objective
by Shahvari, Omid & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 259-272 A multi-objective genetic algorithm for optimisation of energy consumption and shop floor production performance
by Liu, Ying & Dong, Haibo & Lohse, Niels & Petrovic, Sanja
- 273-284 A quantity-flexibility contract with coordination
by Li, Xin & Lian, Zhaotong & Choong, Kwee Keong & Liu, Xiaoming
- 285-294 Logistics clusters: The impact of further agglomeration, training and firm size on collaboration and value added services
by Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Knoppen, Desirée
2016, Volume 178, Issue C
- 1-11 Planning for shortages? Net Present Value analysis for a deteriorating item with partial backlogging
by Ghiami, Yousef & Beullens, Patrick
- 12-21 Equilibrium analysis of pricing competition and cooperation in supply chain with one common manufacturer and duopoly retailers
by Huang, Hu & Ke, Hua & Wang, Lei
- 22-33 An EOQ model with price-dependent supply and demand
by Melis Teksan, Z. & Geunes, Joseph
- 34-41 Decision analysis of retailer-dominated dual-channel supply chain considering cost misreporting
by Yan, Bo & Wang, Tao & Liu, Yan-ping & Liu, Yang
- 42-56 A revenue-sharing option contract toward coordination of supply chains
by Vafa Arani, Hamed & Rabbani, Masoud & Rafiei, Hamed
- 57-64 Optimal imperfect maintenance strategy for leased equipment
by Ben Mabrouk, A. & Chelbi, A. & Radhoui, M.
- 65-71 An alternative scheduling approach for improving emergency department performance
by Elalouf, Amir & Wachtel, Guy
- 72-81 Supply chain finance: Optimal introduction and adoption decisions
by Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Sebastian Heese, H. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita
- 82-94 Two-way information sharing under supply chain competition
by Bian, Wenliang & Shang, Jennifer & Zhang, Juliang
- 95-108 Volume flexibility and capacity investment under demand uncertainty
by Hagspiel, Verena & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 109-119 Comparison of Machine Learning methods applied to the estimation of manufacturing cost of jet engine components
by Loyer, Jean-Loup & Henriques, Elsa & Fontul, Mihail & Wiseall, Steve
- 120-131 A dyadic perspective on retailer–supplier relationships through the lens of social capital
by Son, Byung-Gak & Kocabasoglu-Hillmer, Canan & Roden, Sinéad
- 132-143 The impact of human capital on supply chain integration and competitive performance
by Huo, Baofeng & Ye, Yuxiao & Zhao, Xiande & Shou, Yongyi
- 144-153 An empirical investigation of the antecedents of partnering capability
by Colicev, Anatoli & De Giovanni, Pietro & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito
- 154-168 Pricing strategy and coordination in a dual channel supply chain with a risk-averse retailer
by Li, Bo & Hou, Peng-Wen & Chen, Ping & Li, Qing-Hua
- 169-186 The effect of supply-chain disruption, quality and knowledge transfer on firm strategy
by Clemons, Rebecca & Slotnick, Susan A.
2016, Volume 177, Issue C
- 1-11 The value of partnership under competition: When competitors may be R&D joint-venture and supply-chain partners for a critical component
by Pun, Hubert & Ghamat, Salar
- 12-23 The impact of justice on collaborative and opportunistic behaviors in supply chain relationships
by Huo, Baofeng & Wang, Zhiqiang & Tian, Yu
- 24-33 Distributions of forecasting errors of forecast combinations: Implications for inventory management
by Barrow, Devon K. & Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 34-43 Optimal ordering policy in a two-stage supply chain with advance payment for stable supply capacity
by Zhang, Qinhong & Zhang, Dali & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Luo, Jianwen
- 44-52 Peak power demand reduction for combined manufacturing and HVAC system considering heat transfer characteristics
by Dababneh, Fadwa & Li, Lin & Sun, Zeyi
- 53-65 An empirically-simulated investigation of the impact of demand forecasting on the bullwhip effect: Evidence from U.S. auto industry
by Chiang, Chung-Yean & Lin, Winston T. & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 66-76 Quantitative insights into the integrated supply vehicle routing and production planning problem
by Hein, Fanny & Almeder, Christian
- 77-100 Corporate credit-risk evaluation system: Integrating explicit and implicit financial performances
by Zhang, Faming & Tadikamalla, Pandu R. & Shang, Jennifer
- 101-117 Matching tactical sourcing levers with the Kraljič matrix: Empirical evidence on purchasing portfolios
by Hesping, Frank Henrik & Schiele, Holger
- 118-130 Impact of inventory inaccuracies on products with inventory-dependent demand
by Wang, Fuqiang & Fang, Xiaoping & Chen, Xiaohong & Li, Xihua
- 131-138 The impact of strategic alignment and responsiveness to market on manufacturing firm's performance
by Sardana, Deepak & Terziovski, Mile & Gupta, Narain
- 139-148 Forecasting supply chain sporadic demand with nearest neighbor approaches
by Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos I. & Babai, M. Zied & Bozos, Konstantinos
- 149-162 Traceability and reputation in supply chains
by Saak, Alexander E.
2016, Volume 176, Issue C
- 1-6 Integrated production and job delivery scheduling with an availability constraint
by Liu, Peihai & Lu, Xiwen
- 7-20 Optimization of drayage operations with time-window constraints
by Shiri, Samaneh & Huynh, Nathan
- 21-28 Manufacturer-remanufacturing vs supplier-remanufacturing in a closed-loop supply chain
by Xiong, Yu & Zhao, Quanwu & Zhou, Yu
- 29-40 The effect of risk aversion on distribution channel contracts: Implications for return policies
by Ohmura, Shota & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 41-52 Two-echelon pharmaceutical reverse supply chain coordination with customers incentives
by Weraikat, Dua & Zanjani, Masoumeh Kazemi & Lehoux, Nadia
- 53-68 Implementation of lean production in multinational corporations: A case study of the transfer process from headquarters to subsidiaries
by Boscari, Stefania & Danese, Pamela & Romano, Pietro
- 69-81 The impact of organizational culture on Concurrent Engineering, Design-for-Safety, and product safety performance
by Zhu, Andy Yunlong & von Zedtwitz, Max & Assimakopoulos, Dimitris & Fernandes, Kiran
- 82-91 Risk, risk aversion, and a finance-augmented neoclassical economic model of production
by Jin, Yi & Zeng, Zhixiong
- 92-97 Two-product storage-capacitated inventory systems: A technical note
by Beemsterboer, Bart & Teunter, Ruud & Riezebos, Jan
- 98-110 Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications
by Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos
- 111-122 Linking operations, marketing and environmental capabilities and diversification to hotel performance: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Zhang, Yubo
- 123-142 Multi-product inventory model for cold items with cost and emission consideration
by Bozorgi, Ali
- 143-153 A dual-objective metaheuristic approach to solve practical pollution routing problem
by Suzuki, Yoshinori
- 154-169 Impact of trade credit and inflation on retailer's ordering policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items in a two-warehouse environment
by Tiwari, Sunil & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Khanna, Aditi & Jaggi, Chandra K.
- 170-182 A joint economic lot size model with financial collaboration and uncertain investment opportunity
by Marchi, B. & Ries, J.M. & Zanoni, S. & Glock, C.H.
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 1-11 Scheduling with processing set restrictions: A literature update
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Chung-Lun
- 12-23 Improving logistics outsourcing performance through transactional and relational mechanisms under transaction uncertainties: Evidence from China
by Yang, Qian & Zhao, Xiande & Yeung, Hoi Yan Jeff & Liu, Yanping
- 24-34 Environmental management practices and firm financial performance: The moderating effect of industry pollution-related factors
by Lucas, Marilyn T. & Noordewier, Thomas G.
- 35-49 Closed-loop supply chains: What reverse logistics factors influence performance?
by Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M.
- 50-60 The optimal decision of customer order decoupling point for order insertion scheduling in logistics service supply chain
by Liu, Weihua & Liang, Zhicheng & Ye, Zi & Liu, Liang
- 61-70 Toward valuable prediction of ERP diffusion in North American automotive industry: A simulation based approach
by Hajji, Adnène & Pellerin, Robert & Gharbi, Ali & Léger, Pierre Majorique & Babin, Gilbert
- 71-80 Organizational structure of a global supply chain in the presence of a gray market: Information asymmetry and valuation difference
by Kim, Bosung & Park, Kun Soo
- 81-95 Transparency of risk for global and complex network decisions in the automotive industry
by Häntsch, Marius & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 96-108 Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure
by Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- 109-120 Transportation service sharing and replenishment/delivery scheduling in Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP)
by Qiu, Xuan & Huang, George Q.
- 121-131 Dynamic capacity management with uncertain demand and dynamic price
by Wen, Xiaoqin & Xu, Chen & Hu, Qiying
- 132-141 Optimizing inventory׳s contribution to profitability in a regulated utility: The Averch–Johnson effect
by Li, Linda & Miller, David & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 142-152 A genetic algorithm for a joint replenishment problem with resource and shipment constraints and defective items
by Ongkunaruk, P. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Chen, Y.
- 153-163 Proactive cost-effective identification and mitigation of supply delay risks in a low volume high value supply chain using fault-tree analysis
by Sherwin, Michael D. & Medal, Hugh & Lapp, Steven A.
- 164-181 The SA8000 social certification standard: Literature review and theory-based research agenda
by Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Di Mauro, Carmela & Ebrahimpour, Maling & Nassimbeni, Guido
- 182-196 Towards a theory for lean implementation in supply networks
by Bortolotti, Thomas & Romano, Pietro & Martínez-Jurado, Pedro José & Moyano-Fuentes, José
- 197-212 A hierarchical pricing decision process on a dual-channel problem with one manufacturer and one retailer
by Ding, Qing & Dong, Ciwei & Pan, Zhicong
- 213-225 Families of supply chain coordinating contracts in the presence of retailer effort
by Yan, Xinghao & Zaric, Gregory S.
2016, Volume 174, Issue C
- 1-10 Optimization of closed-loop supply chain of multi-items with returned subassemblies
by Tahirov, Nail & Hasanov, Parviz & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 11-28 Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness
by Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo
- 29-42 Economic design of multivariate Bayesian control chart with two sampling intervals
by Naderkhani, Farnoosh & Makis, Viliam
- 43-53 On the integration of input and output control: Workload Control order release
by Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Land, Martin J.
- 54-67 Line feeding optimization for Just in Time assembly lines: An application to the automotive industry
by Sali, Mustapha & Sahin, Evren
- 68-75 Effects of organizational learning on process technology and operations performance in mass customizers
by Fang, Edward Aihua & Li, Xiaoyi & Lu, Jiajun
- 76-92 Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review
by Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud
- 93-110 An effective hybrid genetic algorithm and tabu search for flexible job shop scheduling problem
by Li, Xinyu & Gao, Liang
- 111-118 Simultaneous product family and supply chain design: An optimization approach
by Baud-Lavigne, Bertrand & Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard
- 119-127 Multi-period inventory games with information update
by Zhang, Jian & Zhang, Juliang & Hua, Guowei
- 128-141 Combining SCOR® model and fuzzy TOPSIS for supplier evaluation and management
by Lima-Junior, Francisco Rodrigues & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro
- 142-155 Innovation-oriented supply chain integration for combined competitiveness and firm performance
by Lii, Peirchyi & Kuo, Fang-I
- 156-167 Using an agent-based neural-network computational model to improve product routing in a logistics facility
by Becker, Till & Illigen, Christoph & McKelvey, Bill & Hülsmann, Michael & Windt, Katja
2016, Volume 173, Issue C
- 1-21 Price and service co-opetiton under uncertain demand and condition of used items in a remanufacturing system
by Jena, Sarat Kumar & Sarmah, S.P.
- 22-29 Inspection policy for inventory system with deteriorating products
by Tai, Allen H. & Xie, Yue & Ching, Wai-Ki
- 30-42 Development of a fraud risk decision model for prioritizing fraud risk cases in manufacturing firms
by Mu, Enrique & Carroll, James
- 43-53 When is servitization a profitable competitive strategy?
by Lee, Sunghee & Yoo, Shijin & Kim, Daeki
- 54-65 Channel selection in a supply chain with a multi-channel retailer: The role of channel operating costs
by Wang, Wei & Li, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 66-79 A maturity model for enterprise risk management
by Oliva, Fábio Lotti
- 80-98 Design of forward supply chains: Impact of a carbon emissions-sensitive demand
by Nouira, Imen & Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Temponi, Cecilia
- 99-110 Aligning end-to-end seafood supply through a series of markets
by Engelseth, Per
- 111-121 Models on ship scheduling in transshipment hubs with considering bunker cost
by Zhen, Lu & Shen, Tao & Wang, Shuaian & Yu, Shucheng
- 122-133 A partial credit guarantee contract in a capital-constrained supply chain: Financing equilibrium and coordinating strategy
by Yan, Nina & Sun, Baowen & Zhang, Hui & Liu, Chongqing
- 134-141 A hybrid probabilistic fuzzy goal programming approach for agricultural decision-making
by Jana, R.K. & Sharma, Dinesh K. & Chakraborty, B.
- 142-152 Examining the impact of design for environment and the mediating effect of quality management innovation on firm performance
by Jackson, Sherry Avery & Gopalakrishna-Remani, Venugopal & Mishra, Rajat & Napier, Randy
- 153-160 Scheduling controllable processing time jobs with position-dependent workloads
by Oron, Daniel
- 161-169 Founded in adversity: Operations-based survival strategies of ventures founded during a recession
by Terjesen, Siri A. & João Guedes, Maria & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 170-183 Supplier flexibility and postponement implementation: An empirical analysis
by Saghiri, Soroosh S. & Barnes, Stuart J.
- 184-198 Joint economic design of production, continuous sampling inspection and preventive maintenance of a deteriorating production system
by Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R.
- 199-206 A periodic review inventory model with two delivery modes, fractional lead-times, and age-and-period-dependent backlogging costs
by Chand, Suresh & Li, Jian & Xu, Yanyi
- 207-222 A framework to estimate the cost of No-Fault Found events
by Ahmet Erkoyuncu, John & Khan, Samir & Hussain, Syed Mohammed Fazal & Roy, Rajkumar
2016, Volume 172, Issue C
- 1-18 A Stackelberg game theoretic model for optimizing product family architecting with supply chain consideration
by Wang, Danping & Du, Gang & Jiao, Roger J. & Wu, Ray & Yu, Jianping & Yang, Dong
- 19-30 Card-based delivery date promising in high-variety manufacturing with order release control
by Thürer, Matthias & Land, Martin J. & Stevenson, Mark & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 31-42 Price delegation and salesforce contract design with asymmetric risk aversion coefficient of sales agents
by Dai, Yue & Chao, Xiuli
- 43-53 Assessing output performance of information technology service industries: Productivity, innovation and catch-up
by Shao, Benjamin B.M. & Lin, Winston T.
- 54-64 Service innovation and new product performance: The influence of market-linking capabilities and market turbulence
by Chen, Kaui-Hwang & Wang, Chun-Hsien & Huang, Shi-Zheng & Shen, George C.
- 65-75 Analysis and forecasting of demand during promotions for perishable items
by van Donselaar, K.H. & Peters, J. & de Jong, A. & Broekmeulen, R.A.C.M.
- 76-94 Jamming attacks on wireless networks: A taxonomic survey
by Vadlamani, Satish & Eksioglu, Burak & Medal, Hugh & Nandi, Apurba
- 95-109 Dynamic and stochastic behavior of coefficient of demand uncertainty incorporated with EOQ variables: An application in finished-goods inventory from General Motors׳ dealerships
by Chuang, Chia-Hung & Chiang, Chung-Yean
- 110-125 A comprehensive survey of guaranteed-service models for multi-echelon inventory optimization
by Eruguz, Ayse Sena & Sahin, Evren & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 126-136 A hybrid inventory policy with split delivery under regular and surge demand
by Roni, Mohammad S. & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Jin, Mingzhou & Mamun, Saleh
2016, Volume 171, Issue P4
- 455-470 Supply chain sustainability: A risk management approach
by Giannakis, Mihalis & Papadopoulos, Thanos
- 471-477 Productivity and ergonomic risk in human based production systems: A job-rotation scheduling model
by Mossa, G. & Boenzi, F. & Digiesi, S. & Mummolo, G. & Romano, V.A.
- 478-486 Analysis of production systems with potential for severe disruptions
by Luangkesorn, K.L. & Klein, G. & Bidanda, B.
- 487-494 Purchasing and supply: An investigation of risk management performance
by Hallikas, Jukka & Lintukangas, Katrina
- 495-506 Real-time optimization and control mechanisms for collaborative demand and capacity sharing
by Moghaddam, Mohsen & Nof, Shimon Y.
2016, Volume 171, Issue P3
- 311-320 Quantifying the bullwhip effect using two-echelon data: A cross-industry empirical investigation
by Isaksson, Olov H.D. & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 321-335 Supply chain efficiency, value creation and the economic crisis – An empirical assessment of the European automotive industry 2002–2010
by Brandenburg, Marcus
- 336-349 Production outsourcing and operational performance: An empirical study using secondary data
by Kenyon, G.N. & Meixell, M.J. & Westfall, P.H.
- 350-360 Supply chain information in analyst reports on publicly traded companies
by Son, Byung-Gak & Sodhi, ManMohan & Kocabasoglu-Hillmer, Canan & Lee, Tae-Hee
- 361-370 Risk, risk management practices, and the success of supply chain integration
by Wiengarten, Frank & Humphreys, Paul & Gimenez, Cristina & McIvor, Ronan
- 371-380 Market prices of remanufactured, used and new items: Evidence from eBay
by Frota Neto, João Quariguasi & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Corbett, Charles
- 381-393 Quality management approaches and their impact on firms׳ financial performance – An Australian study
by O’Neill, Peter & Sohal, Amrik & Teng, Chih Wei
- 394-404 A Multi-research-method approach to studying environmental sustainability in retail operations
by Tang, Ailie K.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 405-416 CSR related management practices and firm performance: An empirical analysis of the quantity–quality trade-off on French data
by Crifo, Patricia & Diaye, Marc-Arthur & Pekovic, Sanja
- 417-426 Corporate social responsibility practices and performance improvement among Chinese national state-owned enterprises
by Zhu, Qinghua & Liu, Junjun & Lai, Kee-hung
- 427-437 Environmental management practices, environmental technology portfolio, and environmental commitment: A content analytic approach for UK manufacturing firms
by Nath, Prithwiraj & Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
- 438-452 Performance drivers of shipping loans: An empirical investigation
by Mitroussi, K. & Abouarghoub, W. & Haider, J.J. & Pettit, S.J. & Tigka, N.
2016, Volume 171, Issue P2
- 165-178 A multi-phased QFD based optimization approach to sustainable service design
by Chowdhury, Md. Maruf Hossan & Quaddus, Mohammed A.