International Journal of Production Economics
2015, Volume 169, Issue C
- 99-109 Factor substitution and procurement competition for forest resources in Sweden
by Lundmark, Robert & Olsson, Anna
- 110-126 An analysis of Asian airlines efficiency with two-stage TOPSIS and MCMC generalized linear mixed models
by Wanke, Peter & Pestana Barros, Carlos & Chen, Zhongfei
- 127-140 A novel methodology for simultaneous consideration of remanufactured and new products in product line design
by Aydin, R. & Kwong, C.K. & Ji, P.
- 141-155 Prior to reshoring: A duration analysis of foreign manufacturing ventures
by Ancarani, Alessandro & Di Mauro, Carmela & Fratocchi, Luciano & Orzes, Guido & Sartor, Marco
- 156-168 Joint optimal lot sizing and preventive maintenance policy for a production facility subject to condition monitoring
by Jafari, L. & Makis, V.
- 169-178 A behavioral experiment on inventory management with supply chain disruption
by Sarkar, Sourish & Kumar, Sanjay
- 179-189 Timing cooperative relationships with sequential capability development process to reduce capability development trade-offs
by Dangol, Ramesh & Bahl, Mona & Karpak, Birsen
- 190-202 Operational flexibility: Review and meta-analysis
by Yu, Kangkang & Cadeaux, Jack & Luo, Ben Nanfeng
- 203-214 A multiproduct single machine economic production quantity model for an imperfect production system under warehouse construction cost
by Pasandideh, Seyed Hamid Reza & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Nobil, Amir Hossein & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 215-232 Assessment of static complexity in design and manufacturing of a product family and its impact on manufacturing performance
by Park, Kijung & Okudan Kremer, Gül E.
- 233-239 Pricing and shelf space decisions with non-symmetric market demand
by Wang, Shih-Yen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Yeh, Yingchieh
- 240-252 Manufacturing strategy and competitive performance – An ACE analysis
by Ang, James S.K. & Shimada, Tomoaki & Quek, Ser-Aik & Lim, Eugene
- 253-276 Embeddedness and path dependence of organizational capabilities for mass customization and green management: A longitudinal case study in the machinery industry
by Trentin, Alessio & Forza, Cipriano & Perin, Elisa
- 277-284 A note on a model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing
by Gönsch, Jochen
- 285-298 Secret versus public reserve price in an “outcry” English procurement auction: Experimental results
by Brisset, Karine & Cochard, François & Le Gallo, Julie
- 299-309 Optimization of a platform configuration with generational changes
by Suryakant, & Tyagi, Satish
- 310-332 A systematic literature review of the supply chain operations reference (SCOR) model application with special attention to environmental issues
by Ntabe, E.N. & LeBel, L. & Munson, A.D. & Santa-Eulalia, L.A.
- 333-342 Coalitional game theory approach to modeling suppliers' collaboration in supply networks
by Mohebbi, Shima & Li, Xueping
- 343-349 A multi-period location model with transportation economies-of-scale and perishable inventory
by Wu, Ting & Shen, Houcai & Zhu, Cheng
- 350-361 Time-based procurement
by Li, Zhaolin & Shao, Lusheng
- 362-375 What characterizes leading companies within business excellence models? An analysis of “EFQM Recognized for Excellence” recipients in Spain
by Escrig, Ana B. & de Menezes, Lilian M.
- 376-390 Management and performance of strategic multipartner SME networks
by Agostini, Lara & Filippini, Roberto & Nosella, Anna
- 391-400 Being close or being happy? The relative impact of work relationship and job satisfaction on service quality
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Guo, Yujuan & Yeung, Andy C.L.
- 401-412 Trust formation in outsourcing relationships: A social exchange theoretic perspective
by Schoenherr, Tobias & Narayanan, Sriram & Narasimhan, Ram
- 413-421 Operational strategies for supplier and retailer with risk preference under VMI contract
by Huynh, Candice H. & Pan, Wenting
- 422-434 Relationships between internal and external information systems integration, cost and quality performance, and firm profitability
by Maiga, Adam S. & Nilsson, Anders & Ax, Christian
2015, Volume 168, Issue C
- 1-12 A literature review on multitype platforming and framework for future research
by Zhang, Linda L.
- 13-20 So many mechanisms, so little action: The case for 3rd party supply chain coordination
by Masten, Kurt A. & Kim, Seung-Lae
- 21-30 Effective inventory control policies with a minimum order quantity and batch ordering
by Zhu, Han & Liu, Xing & Chen, Youhua (Frank)
- 31-40 The effect of risk sensitivity on a supply chain of mobile applications under a consignment contract with revenue sharing and quality investment
by Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael
- 41-63 A scenario-based modelling approach to identify robust transformation strategies for pulp and paper companies
by Machani, Mahdi & Nourelfath, Mustapha & D’Amours, Sophie
- 64-70 A coordinated manufacturer-retailer model under stochastic demand and production rate
by Sajadieh, Mohsen S. & Larsen, Christian
- 71-80 Economic impact of production bottlenecks caused by disasters impacting interdependent industry sectors
by Baghersad, Milad & Zobel, Christopher W.
- 81-90 Some due date determination scheduling problems with two agents on a single machine
by Wang, Du-Juan & Yin, Yunqiang & Xu, Jianyou & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 91-104 Joint pricing-procurement control under fluctuating raw material costs
by Liu, Yifeng & Yang, Jian
- 105-117 Structural equation modelling on knowledge creation in Six Sigma DMAIC project and its impact on organizational performance
by Boon Sin, Ang & Zailani, Suhaiza & Iranmanesh, Mohammad & Ramayah, T.
- 118-130 Improving performance with sophisticated master production scheduling
by Jonsson, Patrik & Kjellsdotter Ivert, Linea
- 131-142 Heuristics for the stochastic single-machine problem with E/T costs
by Lemos, R.F. & Ronconi, D.P.
- 143-157 A lost sales (r, Q) inventory control model for perishables with fixed lifetime and lead time
by Kouki, Chaaben & Jemaï, Zied & Minner, Stefan
- 158-166 Service delivery to moving demand points using mobile servers
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Ketzenberg, Michael & Oliva, Rogelio & Metters, Rich
- 167-180 Visual quality and sustainability considerations in tolerance optimization: A market-based approach
by Hoffenson, Steven & Dagman, Andreas & Söderberg, Rikard
- 181-196 Strategic agility of Korean small and medium enterprises and its influence on operational and firm performance
by Shin, Hojung & Lee, Jae-Nam & Kim, DaeSoo & Rhim, Hosun
- 197-210 The antecedents and consequences of plant closing announcements
by Bichescu, Bogdan & Raturi, Amitabh
- 211-223 Real options, learning cost and timing software upgrades: Towards an integrative model for enterprise software upgrade decision analysis
by Morgan, Horatio M. & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki
- 224-233 Channel coordination and profit distribution in a social responsible three-layer supply chain
by Panda, S. & Modak, N.M. & Basu, M. & Goyal, S.K.
- 234-244 Returnable packaging management in automotive parts logistics: Dedicated mode and shared mode
by Zhang, Qinhong & Segerstedt, Anders & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Liu, Biyu
- 245-256 The adjustment-cost model of the firm: Duality and productive efficiency
by Silva, Elvira & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro E.
- 257-266 Job shop control: In search of the key to delivery improvements
by Land, Martin J. & Stevenson, Mark & Thürer, Matthias & Gaalman, Gerard J.C.
- 267-278 Changing a multidomestic production network to a global function network: North America Heinz ketchup from 1960 to 2015
by Miltenburg, John
- 279-289 Technical, environmental and eco-efficiency measurement for supplier selection: An extension and application of data envelopment analysis
by Mahdiloo, Mahdi & Saen, Reza Farzipoor & Lee, Ki-Hoon
- 290-302 The knowledge cost function
by Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra
- 303-320 An MDP model for walk-in patient admission management in primary care clinics
by Qu, Xiuli & Peng, Yidong & Shi, Jing & LaGanga, Linda
- 321-330 Buyers’ perceptions on the impact of strategic purchasing on dyadic quality performances
by Yeung, Kwong & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lee, Peter K.C.
- 331-339 Inventory performance with pooling: Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
by Çömez-Dolgan, Nagihan & Tanyeri, Başak
- 340-350 Determining intra-company transfer pricing for multinational corporations
by Gao, Lu & Zhao, Xuan
2015, Volume 167, Issue C
- 1-11 The impacts of carbon (CO2) emissions and environmental research and development (R&D) investment on firm performance
by Lee, Ki-Hoon & Min, Byung & Yook, Keun-Hyo
- 12-22 Joint advertising, pricing and collection decisions in a closed-loop supply chain
by Hong, Xianpei & Xu, Lei & Du, Peng & Wang, Wenjuan
- 23-34 On the effect of lifetime variability on the performance of inventory systems
by Kouki, Chaaben & Jouini, Oualid
- 35-44 Price negotiation between supplier and buyer under uncertainty with fixed demand and elastic demand
by Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R.
- 45-49 Cooperative promotion under demand uncertainty
by Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 50-62 A framework and model for absorptive capacity in a dynamic multi-firm environment
by D׳Souza, Derrick E. & Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
- 63-73 Coordination in a multiple producers–distributor supply chain and the value of information
by Thomas, Anu & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Singh, Gaurav & Venkateswaran, Jayendran
- 74-87 The effect of unethical behavior and learning on strategic supplier selection
by Chen, Jen-Yi & Baddam, Swathi R.
- 88-96 Scheduling of jobs with cross families in two stage manufacturing systems
by Nekoiemehr, Nooshin & Selvarajah, Esaignani & Zhang, Guoqing
- 97-107 Is now a good time for Iowa to invest in cellulosic biofuels? A real options approach considering construction lead times
by Li, Yihua & Tseng, Chung-Li & Hu, Guiping
- 108-118 Contract design in a supply chain considering price and quality dependent demand with customer segmentation
by Seifbarghy, Mehdi & Nouhi, Khashayar & Mahmoudi, Amin
- 119-127 Investigating of antenna selection for the adaptive centroid localization systems
by Yuangyai, Chumpol & Pan, Chung-Yu & Lin, Yi-Jou & Cheng, Chen-Yang
- 128-138 The impact of alternative performance measures on portfolio procurement with contingent option contracts
by Fu, Qi
- 139-155 An e-retailing supply chain subject to inventory inaccuracies
by Rekik, Yacine & Syntetos, Aris & Jemai, Zied
- 156-169 Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Environmental turbulence, institutional voids and sustainability trajectories
by Silvestre, Bruno S.
- 170-176 Pre-purchasing with option contract and coordination in a relief supply chain
by Wang, Xihui & Li, Feng & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Ashley, Allan
- 177-186 A capability approach to evaluate supply chain flexibility
by Seebacher, Gottfried & Winkler, Herwig
- 187-203 Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: An action research
by Carvalho, Andréa Nunes & Oliveira, Fabricio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe
- 204-219 Comparison of integrated and local planning approaches for the supply network of a globally-dispersed enterprise
by Acar, Yavuz & Atadeniz, Sukran Nilvana
- 220-231 Optimizing planned lead times for enhancing performance of MRP systems
by Milne, R. John & Mahapatra, Santosh & Wang, Chi-Tai
- 232-245 Adaptive direct/indirect delivery decision protocol by collaborative negotiation among manufacturers, distributors, and retailers
by Scavarda, Manuel & Seok, Hyesung & Puranik, Anurag S. & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 246-256 Examining the process R&D investment–performance chain in supply chain operations: The effect of centralization
by Davis-Sramek, Beth & Germain, Richard & Krotov, Konstantin
- 257-270 Redesigning promotion strategy for e-commerce competitiveness through pricing and recommendation
by Jiang, Yuanchun & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Yezheng & May, Jerrold
- 271-281 Multi objective coordination of a supply chain with routing and service level consideration
by Alaei, Saeed & Setak, Mostafa
2015, Volume 166, Issue C
- 1-10 Selling information products: Sale channel selection and versioning strategy with network externality
by Liu, Zhiyong & Li, Minqiang & Kou, Jisong
- 11-19 Value-at-risk optimal policies for revenue management problems
by Koenig, Matthias & Meissner, Joern
- 20-35 Optimal designs of the variable sample size and sampling interval X¯ chart when process parameters are estimated
by Lim, S.L. & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Teoh, W.L. & Xie, M.
- 36-49 How does trust affect performance in the supply chain? The moderating role of interdependence
by Capaldo, Antonio & Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 50-63 Aggressive or partnership strategy: Which choice is better for the national brand?
by Amrouche, Nawel & Yan, Ruiliang
- 64-71 Measurement of input-specific productivity growth with an application to the construction industry in Spain and Portugal
by Kapelko, M. & Horta, I.M. & Camanho, A.S. & Oude Lansink, A.
- 72-84 Late customization strategy with service levels requirements
by Ngniatedema, Thomas & Shanker, Murali & Hu, Michael Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Eddy Patuwo, B.
- 85-89 A note on budget allocation for market research and advertising
by Pun, Hubert & Heese, H. Sebastian
- 90-102 Replenishment, production and quality control strategies in three-stage supply chain
by Hlioui, Rached & Gharbi, Ali & Hajji, Adnène
- 103-118 Coordination and competition in a common retailer channel: Wholesale price versus revenue-sharing mechanisms
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Vidyarthi, Navneet
- 119-128 Developing a plant system prediction model for technology transfer
by Yamane, Yasuo & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Hamada, Kunihiro & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nur Bahagia, Senator & Diawati, Lucia & Cakravastia, Andi
- 129-142 Carbon footprint and responsiveness trade-offs in supply chain network design
by Martí, Joana M. Comas & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 143-151 COBACABANA (Control of Balance by Card Based Navigation): An alternative to kanban in the pure flow shop?
by Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Protzman, Charles W.
- 155-162 Developing green purchasing relationships for the manufacturing industry: An evolutionary game theory perspective
by Ji, Ping & Ma, Xin & Li, Gang
- 163-176 Service supply chain environmental performance evaluation using grey based hybrid MCDM approach
by Chithambaranathan, P. & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Palaniappan, PL.K.
- 177-191 Supplier selection for sustainable operations: A triple-bottom-line approach using a Bayesian framework
by Sarkis, Joseph & Dhavale, Dileep G.
- 192-214 Strategic supplier performance evaluation: A case-based action research of a UK manufacturing organisation
by Dey, Prasanta Kumar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Ho, William
- 215-225 Multi-perspective strategic supplier selection in uncertain environments
by Chai, Junyi & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 226-237 A decision support system for supplier selection and order allocation in stochastic, multi-stakeholder and multi-criteria environments
by Scott, James & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K. & Talluri, Srinivas
- 238-247 Strategic sourcing supplier selection misalignment with critical success factors: Findings from multiple case studies in Germany and the United Kingdom
by Kotula, Martin & Ho, William & Kumar Dey, Prasanta & Lee, Carman Ka Man
- 248-257 Strategic sourcing with multi-stakeholders through value co-creation: An evidence from global health care company
by Nudurupati, Sai Sudhakar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Lascelles, David & Caton, Nicholas
- 258-268 Antecedents of buyer opportunistic behavior in outsourcing relationships
by Bhattacharya, Ananya & Singh, Prakash J. & Nand, Alka Ashwini
- 269-284 Sourcing complexity in the Chinese manufacturing sector: An assessment of intangible factors and contractual relationship strategies
by Subramanian, Nachiappan & Rahman, Shams & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D.
2015, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-11 The performance of contingencies of supply chain information integration: The roles of product and market complexity
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Bernroider, Edward W.N.
- 12-18 A parallel neighborhood search for order acceptance and scheduling in flow shop environment
by Lei, Deming & Guo, Xiuping
- 19-28 Measuring and decomposing firm׳s revenue and cost efficiency: The Russell measures revisited
by Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando
- 29-37 Aggregate Return On Investment for investments under uncertainty
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 38-50 A study of scheduling under the theory of constraints
by Golmohammadi, Davood
- 51-63 From sustainability commitment to performance: The role of intra- and inter-firm collaborative capabilities in the upstream supply chain
by Luzzini, Davide & Brandon-Jones, Emma & Brandon-Jones, Alistair & Spina, Gianluca
- 64-78 Managing inventories in global sourcing contexts: A contingency perspective
by Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 79-89 Dynamic replenishment from two sources with different yields, costs, and leadtimes
by Zhu, Stuart X.
- 90-99 Dynamic safety stock in co-production demand-driven wood remanufacturing mills: A case study
by Rafiei, Rezvan & Nourelfath, Mustapha & Gaudreault, Jonathan & De Santa-Eulalia, Luis Antonio & Bouchard, Mathieu
- 100-111 Effects of e-commerce channel entry in a two-echelon supply chain: A comparative analysis of single- and dual-channel distribution systems
by Lu, Qihui & Liu, Nan
- 112-119 Customer-side electricity load management for sustainable manufacturing systems utilizing combined heat and power generation system
by Sun, Zeyi & Li, Lin & Bego, Andres & Dababneh, Fadwa
- 120-131 Supplier encroachment in competitive supply chains
by Li, Tingting & Xie, Jinxing & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 132-144 On inventory control of product recovery systems subject to environmental mechanisms
by García-Alvarado, M.S. & Paquet, M. & Chaabane, A.
- 145-154 A note on the rationing policies of multiple demand classes with lost sales
by Wang, Daqin & Tang, Ou & Zhang, Lihua
- 155-157 Study on due-window assignment scheduling based on common flow allowance
by Wu, Yu-Bin & Wan, Long & Wang, Xiao-Yuan
- 158-171 A contract for coordinating capacity decisions in a business-to-business (B2B) supply chain
by Araneda-Fuentes, Cristina & Lustosa, Leonardo Junqueira & Minner, Stefan
- 174-184 The value of Big Data in servitization
by Opresnik, David & Taisch, Marco
- 185-193 Leverage RAF to find domain experts on research social network services: A big data analytics methodology with MapReduce framework
by Sun, Jianshan & Xu, Wei & Ma, Jian & Sun, Jiasen
- 194-214 Generalized optimal wavelet decomposing algorithm for big financial data
by Sun, Edward W. & Chen, Yi-Ting & Yu, Min-Teh
- 215-222 A discriminative and semantic feature selection method for text categorization
by Zong, Wei & Wu, Feng & Chu, Lap-Keung & Sculli, Domenic
- 223-233 Harvesting big data to enhance supply chain innovation capabilities: An analytic infrastructure based on deduction graph
by Tan, Kim Hua & Zhan, YuanZhu & Ji, Guojun & Ye, Fei & Chang, Chingter
- 234-246 How ‘big data’ can make big impact: Findings from a systematic review and a longitudinal case study
by Fosso Wamba, Samuel & Akter, Shahriar & Edwards, Andrew & Chopin, Geoffrey & Gnanzou, Denis
- 247-259 Insights from hashtag #supplychain and Twitter Analytics: Considering Twitter and Twitter data for supply chain practice and research
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin)
- 260-272 A big data approach for logistics trajectory discovery from RFID-enabled production data
by Zhong, Ray Y. & Huang, George Q. & Lan, Shulin & Dai, Q.Y. & Chen, Xu & Zhang, T.
- 273-281 Value-driven uncertainty-aware data processing for an RFID-enabled mixed-model assembly line
by Tang, Lin & Cao, Hui & Zheng, Li & Huang, Ningjian
- 282-292 An optimization method for shopfloor material handling based on real-time and multi-source manufacturing data
by Zhang, Yingfeng & Zhang, Geng & Du, Wei & Wang, Junqiang & Ali, Ebad & Sun, Shudong
- 293-306 Managing a Big Data project: The case of Ramco Cements Limited
by Dutta, Debprotim & Bose, Indranil
2015, Volume 164, Issue C
- 1-13 Supply management capabilities, routine bundles and their impact on firm performance
by Day, Marc & Lichtenstein, Scott & Samouel, Phillip
- 14-23 Integration of capacity, pricing, and lead-time decisions in a decentralized supply chain
by Zhu, Stuart X.
- 24-34 A longitudinal assessment of the linkages among the Baldrige criteria using independent reviewers’ scores
by Mellat-Parast, Mahour
- 35-42 An integrated mixture of local experts model for demand forecasting
by Scarpel, Rodrigo Arnaldo
- 43-56 Economic implications of 3D printing: Market structure models in light of additive manufacturing revisited
by Weller, Christian & Kleer, Robin & Piller, Frank T.
- 57-64 Game theoretic analysis of one manufacturer two retailer supply chain with customer market search
by Qi, Yuqing & Ni, Weihong & Shi, Kuiran
- 65-82 Productisation: A review and research agenda
by Harkonen, Janne & Haapasalo, Harri & Hanninen, Kai
- 83-94 Joint supply chain risk management: An agency and collaboration perspective
by Li, Gang & Fan, Huan & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 95-104 Makespan minimization on a two-machine flowshop with an availability constraint on the first machine
by Hnaien, Faicel & Yalaoui, Farouk & Mhadhbi, Ahmed
- 105-117 An integrated approach to price differentiation and inventory decisions with demand leakage
by Raza, Syed Asif
- 118-133 Modeling an Inventory Routing Problem for perishable products with environmental considerations and demand uncertainty
by Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Haijema, Rene & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J.
- 134-145 Operational improvement competence and service recovery performance: The moderating effects of role stress and job resources
by Yang, Yefei & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 146-159 Optimal decisions for the loss-averse newsvendor problem under CVaR
by Xinsheng, Xu & Zhiqing, Meng & Rui, Shen & Min, Jiang & Ping, Ji
- 160-166 Pricing and inventory management in the presence of strategic customers with risk preference and decreasing value
by Du, Jie & Zhang, Juliang & Hua, Guowei
- 167-178 The guidelines of improvement: Relations among organizational culture, TQM and performance
by Valmohammadi, Changiz & Roshanzamir, Shervin
- 179-192 The effect of forward integration on a single-vendor–multi-retailer supply chain under retailer competition
by Glock, Christoph H. & Kim, Taebok
- 197-205 Carbon pricing versus emissions trading: A supply chain planning perspective
by Zakeri, Atefe & Dehghanian, Farzad & Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph
- 206-215 Tactical supply chain planning under a carbon tax policy scheme: A case study
by Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph & Choudhary, Alok & Eshragh, Ali
- 216-233 Cleaner supply-chain management practices for twenty-first-century organizational competitiveness: Practice-performance framework and research propositions
by Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa
- 234-244 Green supply chains: A perspective from an emerging economy
by Jayaram, Jayanth & Avittathur, Balram
- 245-257 “Eco-innovations in more sustainable supply chains for a low-carbon economy: A multiple case study of human critical success factors in Brazilian leading companies”
by Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Neto, Angelo Saturnino & Gobbo, José Alcides & Ribeiro, Maisa de Souza & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa
- 258-270 Selection of pallet management strategies based on carbon emissions impact
by Carrano, Andres L. & Pazour, Jennifer A. & Roy, Debjit & Thorn, Brian K.
- 271-284 Developing sustainable supply chains in the UK construction industry: A case study
by Dadhich, P. & Genovese, A. & Kumar, N. & Acquaye, A.
- 285-291 The carbon-constrained EOQ model with carbon emission dependent demand
by Hovelaque, Vincent & Bironneau, Laurent
- 292-307 Carbon emissions in a multi-echelon production-inventory model with lead time constraints
by Hammami, Ramzi & Nouira, Imen & Frein, Yannick
- 308-318 Haulage sharing approach to achieve sustainability in material purchasing: New method and numerical applications
by Andriolo, Alessandro & Battini, Daria & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 319-329 Supply chain analysis under green sensitive consumer demand and cost sharing contract
by Ghosh, Debabrata & Shah, Janat
- 330-338 An integrated supply chain problem with environmental considerations
by Diabat, Ali & Al-Salem, Mohammed
- 339-350 Low carbon logistics: Reducing shipment frequency to cut carbon emissions
by Tang, Shaolong & Wang, Wenjie & Yan, Hong & Hao, Gang
- 351-365 Optimisation of freight flows and sourcing in sustainable production and transportation networks
by Liotta, Giacomo & Stecca, Giuseppe & Kaihara, Toshiya
- 366-378 The time-dependent two-echelon capacitated vehicle routing problem with environmental considerations
by Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Bektaş, Tolga
- 379-387 A block recombination approach to solve green vehicle routing problem
by Tiwari, Anurag & Chang, Pei-Chann
- 388-399 Cost, carbon emissions and modal shift in intermodal network design decisions
by Bouchery, Yann & Fransoo, Jan
- 400-408 Reducing food losses and carbon emission by using autonomous control – A simulation study of the intelligent container
by Haass, Rasmus & Dittmer, Patrick & Veigt, Marius & Lütjen, Michael
- 409-420 An optimization model for a monopolistic firm serving an environmentally conscious market: Use of chemical reaction optimization algorithm
by Choudhary, Alok & Suman, Ravi & Dixit, Vijaya & Tiwari, M.K. & Fernandes, Kiran Jude & Chang, Pei-Chann
- 421-432 Reduction of carbon emissions and project makespan by a Pareto-based estimation of distribution algorithm
by Zheng, Huan-yu & Wang, Ling
- 433-444 A carbon market sensitive optimization model for integrated forward–reverse logistics
by Choudhary, Alok & Sarkar, Sagar & Settur, Srikar & Tiwari, M.K.
- 445-453 Sharing environmental management information with supply chain partners and the performance contingencies on environmental munificence
by Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee
- 454-461 Development of a cloud-based service framework for energy conservation in a sustainable intelligent transportation system
by Hsu, Chia-Yu & Yang, Chin-Sheng & Yu, Liang-Chih & Lin, Chi-Fang & Yao, Hsiu-Hsen & Chen, Duan-Yu & Robert Lai, K. & Chang, Pei-Chann
- 462-471 Cloud computing technology: Reducing carbon footprint in beef supply chain
by Singh, Akshit & Mishra, Nishikant & Ali, Syed Imran & Shukla, Nagesh & Shankar, Ravi
- 472-483 An integrated environmental and fairtrade labelling scheme for product supply chains
by Acquaye, Adolf A. & Yamoah, Fred A. & Feng, Kuishuang
2015, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-15 Examining process management via the lens of exploitation and exploration: Reconceptualization and scale development
by Ng, Stephen C.H. & Rungtusanatham, Johnny M. & Zhao, Xiande & Lee, T.S.
- 16-33 Product line design and positioning using add-on services
by Palsule-Desai, Omkar D. & Tirupati, Devanath & Shah, Janat
- 34-47 Addressing environmental concerns in closed loop supply chain design and planning
by Das, Kanchan & Rao Posinasetti, Nageswara
- 48-60 Acquisition pricing and remanufacturing decisions in a closed-loop supply chain
by He, Yuanjie
- 61-70 Reciprocity between buyer cost sharing and supplier technology sharing
by Zhang, Chun & Henke, John W. & Viswanathan, Sridhar
- 71-88 The impact of customer buying behavior on the optimal allocation decisions
by Kim, Sang-Won
- 89-96 An empirical study of RFID productivity in the U.S. retail supply chain
by Shin, Seungjae & Eksioglu, Burak
- 97-111 A robust optimization approach to volunteer management in humanitarian crises
by Lassiter, Kyle & Khademi, Amin & Taaffe, Kevin M.
- 112-123 Cost-effective analyses for emergency medical services deployment: A case study in Shanghai
by Su, Qiang & Luo, Qinyi & Huang, Samuel H.
- 124-136 Accurate lead time demand modeling and optimal inventory policies in continuous review systems
by Cobb, Barry R. & Johnson, Alan W. & Rumí, Rafael & Salmerón, Antonio
- 137-145 When to buy or sell in supply chains with the presence of mergers
by Wang, Xunxiao & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weidong
- 146-156 Benefits of leadtime information and of its combination with demand forecast information
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 157-172 The pursuit of responsiveness in production environments: From flexibility to reconfigurability
by Ortega Jimenez, Cesar H. & Machuca, Jose A.D. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Filippini, Roberto
- 173-188 Production and supply network strategies within the fashion industry
by Macchion, Laura & Moretto, Antonella & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Danese, Pamela & Vinelli, Andrea
- 189-199 Location drivers, governance model and performance in service offshoring
by Caniato, Federico & Elia, Stefano & Luzzini, Davide & Piscitello, Lucia & Ronchi, Stefano
2015, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-12 Cost minimizing target setting heuristics for making inefficient decision-making units efficient
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 13-24 Distribution channel strategies in a mixed market
by Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Li, Kevin W.
- 45-54 Effect of investments in manufacturing practices on process efficiency and organizational performance
by Lee, DonHee & Rho, Boo-Ho & Yoon, Seong No
- 55-69 Quality design and environmental implications of green consumerism in remanufacturing
by Gu, Wenjun & Chhajed, Dilip & Petruzzi, Nicholas C. & Yalabik, Baris
- 70-82 Optimal inventory and hedging decisions with CVaR consideration
by Xue, Weili & Ma, Lijun & Shen, Houcai
- 83-91 Supply chain unethical behaviors and continuity of relationship: Using the PLS approach for testing moderation effects of inter-organizational justice
by Kaynak, Ramazan & Sert, Tuba & Sert, Gurkan & Akyuz, Bulent
- 92-100 Making decisions on offshore outsourcing and backshoring: A case study in the bicycle industry
by Gylling, Michael & Heikkilä, Jussi & Jussila, Kari & Saarinen, Markku
- 101-114 Green supply chain management: A review and bibliometric analysis
by Fahimnia, Behnam & Sarkis, Joseph & Davarzani, Hoda
- 115-124 Disentangling diversification in supply chain networks
by Mizgier, Kamil J. & Wagner, Stephan M. & Jüttner, Matthias P.
- 125-133 Understanding firms׳ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers
by Castka, Pavel & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik & Yeung, Andy C.L.
- 134-142 Coordination contracts for outsourcing supply chain with financial constraint
by Xu, Xiaoyan & Cheng, Xiaoying & Sun, Yanhong
- 143-150 A note on forecasting demand using the multivariate exponential smoothing framework
by Poloni, Federico & Sbrana, Giacomo
- 151-159 Approximating the EOQ with partial backordering at an exponential or rational rate by a constant or linearly changing rate
by Pentico, David W. & Toews, Carl & Drake, Matthew J.
- 160-173 Production decisions in a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system with carbon cap and trade mechanism
by Chang, Xiangyun & Xia, Haiyang & Zhu, Huiyun & Fan, Tijun & Zhao, Hongqing
- 174-191 Cooperative quality investment in outsourcing
by Chen, Jingxian & Liang, Liang & Yang, Feng