Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2017, Volume 482, Issue C
- 524-531 Fast asynchronous updating algorithms for k-shell indices
by Lee, Yan-Li & Zhou, Tao
- 532-543 Power system cascading risk assessment based on complex network theory
by Wang, Zhuoyang & Hill, David J. & Chen, Guo & Dong, Zhao Yang
- 544-551 Modeling of the financial market using the two-dimensional anisotropic Ising model
by Lima, L.S.
- 552-568 Predictability and co-movement relationships between conventional and Islamic stock market indexes: A multiscale exploration using wavelets
by Saâdaoui, Foued & Naifar, Nader & Aldohaiman, Mohamed S.
- 569-572 Cyclization of short DNA fragments
by Lam, Pui-Man & Zhen, Yi
- 573-584 The alliance relationship analysis of international terrorist organizations with link prediction
by Fang, Ling & Fang, Haiyang & Tian, Yanfang & Yang, Tinghong & Zhao, Jing
- 585-596 Thermodynamics of the relativistic Fermi gas in D dimensions
by Sevilla, Francisco J. & Piña, Omar
- 597-610 Bifurcation and Turing patterns of reaction–diffusion activator–inhibitor model
by Wu, Ranchao & Zhou, Yue & Shao, Yan & Chen, Liping
- 611-620 Area-width scaling in generalised Motzkin paths
by Haug, Nils & Prellberg, Thomas & Siudem, Grzegorz
- 621-626 Does microblogging convey firm-specific information? Evidence from China
by Shen, Dehua & Li, Xiao & Xue, Mei & Zhang, Wei
- 627-637 A quasi-current representation for information needs inspired by Two-State Vector Formalism
by Wang, Panpan & Hou, Yuexian & Li, Jingfei & Zhang, Yazhou & Song, Dawei & Li, Wenjie
- 638-648 The dynamic conditional relationship between stock market returns and implied volatility
by Park, Sung Y. & Ryu, Doojin & Song, Jeongseok
- 649-665 Event-based cluster synchronization of coupled genetic regulatory networks
by Yue, Dandan & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Li, Tao & Liao, Rui-Quan & Liu, Feng & Lai, Qiang
- 666-681 Simulating bi-directional pedestrian flow in a cellular automaton model considering the body-turning behavior
by Jin, Cheng-Jie & Jiang, Rui & Yin, Jun-Lin & Dong, Li-Yun & Li, Dawei
- 682-698 Dynamical analysis in a bioeconomic phytoplankton zooplankton system with double time delays and environmental stochasticity
by Liu, Chao & Wang, Luping & Zhang, Qingling & Yan, Yun
- 699-712 An evidential link prediction method and link predictability based on Shannon entropy
by Yin, Likang & Zheng, Haoyang & Bian, Tian & Deng, Yong
- 713-727 Robustness of non-interdependent and interdependent networks against dependent and adaptive attacks
by Tyra, Adam & Li, Jingtao & Shang, Yilun & Jiang, Shuo & Zhao, Yanjun & Xu, Shouhuai
- 728-740 Interrelation of structure and operational states in cascading failure of overloading lines in power grids
by Xue, Fei & Bompard, Ettore & Huang, Tao & Jiang, Lin & Lu, Shaofeng & Zhu, Huaiying
- 741-756 Nonlinear complexity of random visibility graph and Lempel-Ziv on multitype range-intensity interacting financial dynamics
by Zhang, Yali & Wang, Jun
- 757-771 Global stability of a two-mediums rumor spreading model with media coverage
by Huo, Liang’an & Wang, Li & Song, Guoxiang
- 772-785 Comparison of transfer entropy methods for financial time series
by He, Jiayi & Shang, Pengjian
- 786-795 Visibility graph analysis of heart rate time series and bio-marker of congestive heart failure
by Bhaduri, Anirban & Bhaduri, Susmita & Ghosh, Dipak
- 796-807 Feature extraction through parallel Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis for heart disease diagnosis
by Shah, Syed Muhammad Saqlain & Batool, Safeera & Khan, Imran & Ashraf, Muhammad Usman & Abbas, Syed Hussnain & Hussain, Syed Adnan
- 808-817 Synchronization of uncertain time-varying network based on sliding mode control technique
by Lü, Ling & Li, Chengren & Bai, Suyuan & Li, Gang & Rong, Tingting & Gao, Yan & Yan, Zhe
2017, Volume 481, Issue C
- 1-10 A new approach to sparse decomposition of nonstationary signals with multiple scale structures using self-consistent nonlinear waves
by Young, Hsu-Wen Vincent & Hsu, Ke-Hsin & Pham, Van-Truong & Tran, Thi-Thao & Lo, Men-Tzung
- 11-22 Statistical and fractal features of nanocrystalline AZO thin films
by Hosseinabadi, S. & Abrinaei, F. & Shirazi, M.
- 23-33 The cross-correlation analysis of multi property of stock markets based on MM-DFA
by Yang, Yujun & Li, Jianping & Yang, Yimei
- 34-40 A mean-field renormalisation-group approach to Ising and q=3-state Potts models with long-range interactions in one dimension
by Soares, C.E.K. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Branco, N.S.
- 41-51 One-dimensional lattices topologically equivalent to three-dimensional lattices within the context of the lattice gas model
by Costanza, E.F. & Costanza, G.
- 52-59 KdV–Burgers equation in a new continuum model based on full velocity difference model considering anticipation effect
by Cheng, Rongjun & Ge, Hongxia & Wang, Jufeng
- 60-69 The H-theorem for the physico-chemical kinetic equations with explicit time discretization
by Adzhiev, S.Z. & Melikhov, I.V. & Vedenyapin, V.V.
- 70-78 The stability of Boolean network with transmission sensitivity
by Wang, Jiannan & Guo, Binghui & Wei, Wei & Mi, Zhilong & Yin, Ziqiao & Zheng, Zhiming
- 79-89 Statistical properties and condensate fluctuation of attractive Bose gas with finite number of particles
by Bera, Sangita & Lekala, Mantile Leslie & Chakrabarti, Barnali & Bhattacharyya, Satadal & Rampho, Gaotsiwe Joel
- 90-118 Investigating equality: The Rényi spectrum
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 119-126 An electric vehicle driving behavior model in the traffic system with a wireless charging lane
by He, Jia & Huang, Hai-Jun & Yang, Hai & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 127-140 Driving-forces model on individual behavior in scenarios considering moving threat agents
by Li, Shuying & Zhuang, Jun & Shen, Shifei & Wang, Jia
- 141-145 Economic development evaluation based on science and patents
by Jokanović, Bojana & Lalic, Bojan & Milovančević, Miloš & Simeunović, Nenad & Marković, Dusan
- 146-152 Compressive sensing and entropy in seismic signals
by Marinho, Eberton S. & Rocha, Tiago C. & Corso, Gilberto & Lucena, Liacir S.
- 153-159 Forecasting stock market volatility: Do realized skewness and kurtosis help?
by Mei, Dexiang & Liu, Jing & Ma, Feng & Chen, Wang
- 160-166 Overload cascading failure on complex networks with heterogeneous load redistribution
by Hou, Yueyi & Xing, Xiaoyun & Li, Menghui & Zeng, An & Wang, Yougui
- 167-175 Approaching word length distribution via level spectra
by Deng, Weibing & Pato, Mauricio Porto
- 176-190 Dynamics for a class of stochastic SIS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence and periodic coefficients
by Rifhat, Ramziya & Wang, Lei & Teng, Zhidong
- 191-197 Effect of self-interaction on the evolution of cooperation in complex topologies
by Wu, Yu’e & Zhang, Zhipeng & Chang, Shuhua
- 198-208 A class of stochastic delayed SIR epidemic models with generalized nonlinear incidence rate and temporary immunity
by Fan, Kuangang & Zhang, Yan & Gao, Shujing & Wei, Xiang
- 209-223 Controllable subspace of edge dynamics in complex networks
by Pang, Shao-Peng & Hao, Fei
- 224-234 Network similarity and statistical analysis of earthquake seismic data
by Deyasi, Krishanu & Chakraborty, Abhijit & Banerjee, Anirban
- 235-242 Weighted measures based on maximizing deviation for alignment-free sequence comparison
by Qian, Kun & Luan, Yihui
- 243-264 Modeling interactions between political parties and electors
by Bagarello, F. & Gargano, F.
- 265-275 Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and scope of French firms
by Bee, Marco & Riccaboni, Massimo & Schiavo, Stefano
- 276-283 A new fractional operator of variable order: Application in the description of anomalous diffusion
by Yang, Xiao-Jun & Machado, J.A. Tenreiro
- 284-313 Causality and correlations between BSE and NYSE indexes: A Janus faced relationship
by Neeraj, & Panigrahi, Prasanta K.
2017, Volume 480, Issue C
- 1-9 On the role of adhesion in single-file dynamics
by Fouad, Ahmed M. & Noel, John A.
- 10-21 Are Vietnam and Chinese stock markets out of the US contagion effect in extreme events?
by Nguyen, Cuong & Ishaq Bhatti, M. & Henry, Darren
- 22-38 Fisher information framework for time series modeling
by Venkatesan, R.C. & Plastino, A.
- 39-50 The H-theorem for the physico-chemical kinetic equations with discrete time and for their generalizations
by Adzhiev, S.Z. & Melikhov, I.V. & Vedenyapin, V.V.
- 51-62 Clues on chemical mechanisms from renormalizability: The example of a noisy cubic autocatalytic model
by Gagnon, Jean-Sébastien & Pérez-Mercader, Juan
- 63-78 κ-deformed Fourier transform
by Scarfone, A.M.
2017, Volume 479, Issue C
- 1-11 Stochastic regime switching SIR model driven by Lévy noise
by Guo, Yingjia
- 12-25 Dynamic optimization and its relation to classical and quantum constrained systems
by Contreras, Mauricio & Pellicer, Rely & Villena, Marcelo
- 26-37 Experimental study on walking preference during high-rise stair evacuation under different ground illuminations
by Zeng, Yiping & Song, Weiguo & Jin, Sha & Ye, Rui & Liu, Xiaodong
- 38-47 DCCA cross-correlation in blue-chips companies: A view of the 2008 financial crisis in the Eurozone
by Guedes, E. & Dionísio, A. & Ferreira, P.J. & Zebende, G.F.
- 48-56 M-ary suprathreshold stochastic resonance in multilevel threshold systems with signal-dependent noise
by Cheng, Chaojun & Zhou, Bingchang & Gao, Xiao & McDonnell, Mark D.
- 57-70 Identification of market trends with string and D2-brane maps
by Bartoš, Erik & Pinčák, Richard
- 71-83 Heuristic urban transportation network design method, a multilayer coevolution approach
by Ding, Rui & Ujang, Norsidah & Hamid, Hussain bin & Manan, Mohd Shahrudin Abd & Li, Rong & Wu, Jianjun
- 84-90 Transport optimization of coupled flashing ratchets in viscoelastic media
by Wang, Hai-Yan & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 91-98 Escape of an inertial Lévy flight particle from a truncated quartic potential well
by Bai, Zhan-Wu & Hu, Meng
- 99-107 Impacts of link addition and removal on synchronization of an elementary power network
by Yang, Li-xin & Jiang, Jun
- 108-117 Encouraging information sharing to boost the name-your-own-price auction
by Chen, Yahong & Li, Jinlin & Huang, He & Ran, Lun & Hu, Yusheng
- 118-127 Dependence centrality similarity: Measuring the diversity of profession levels of interests
by Yan, Deng-Cheng & Li, Ming & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 128-136 Ponzi scheme diffusion in complex networks
by Zhu, Anding & Fu, Peihua & Zhang, Qinghe & Chen, Zhenyue
- 137-150 Structure analysis and core community detection of embodied resources networks among regional industries
by He, Xijun & Dong, Yanbo & Wu, Yuying & Wei, Guodan & Xing, Lizhi & Yan, Jia
- 151-161 A geometrical imaging of the real gap between economies of China and the United States
by Hosseiny, Ali
- 162-173 Crowd of individuals walking in opposite directions. A toy model to study the segregation of the group into lanes of individuals moving in the same direction
by Goldsztein, Guillermo H.
- 174-183 Extended resource allocation index for link prediction of complex network
by Liu, Shuxin & Ji, Xinsheng & Liu, Caixia & Bai, Yi
- 184-192 Pinning control of clustered complex networks with different size
by Fu, Chenbo & Wang, Jinbao & Xiang, Yun & Wu, Zhefu & Yu, Li & Xuan, Qi
- 193-202 Behavioral effects in room evacuation models
by Dossetti, V. & Bouzat, S. & Kuperman, M.N.
- 203-212 Analyzing the posting behaviors in news forums with incremental inter-event time
by Sun, Zhi & Peng, Qinke & Lv, Jia & Zhong, Tao
- 213-224 Asymmetric acceleration/deceleration dynamics in heart rate variability
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Echeverria, J.C. & Meraz, M. & Rodriguez, E.
- 225-235 Multiscale multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of earthquake magnitude series of Southern California
by Fan, Xingxing & Lin, Min
- 236-248 The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts
by Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui
- 249-264 Knowledge service decision making in business incubators based on the supernetwork model
by Zhao, Liming & Zhang, Haihong & Wu, Wenqing
- 265-278 Features of spillover networks in international financial markets: Evidence from the G20 countries
by Liu, Xueyong & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Chen, Zhihua & Feng, Sida & Wen, Shaobo
- 279-286 Learning and retrieval behavior in recurrent neural networks with pre-synaptic dependent homeostatic plasticity
by Mizusaki, Beatriz E.P. & Agnes, Everton J. & Erichsen, Rubem & Brunnet, Leonardo G.
- 287-298 Phenomenological theory of collective decision-making
by Zafeiris, Anna & Koman, Zsombor & Mones, Enys & Vicsek, Tamás
- 299-308 Driving factors of interactions between the exchange rate market and the commodity market: A wavelet-based complex network perspective
by Wen, Shaobo & An, Haizhong & Chen, Zhihua & Liu, Xueyong
- 309-323 Pricing real estate index options under stochastic interest rates
by Gong, Pu & Dai, Jun
- 324-340 Simulation of sovereign CDS market based on interaction between market participant
by Ko, Bonggyun & Kim, Kyungwon
- 341-349 Impacts of energy consumption and emissions on the trip cost without late arrival at the equilibrium state
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Wang, Tao & Chen, Liang & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 350-361 Analysis of naming game over networks in the presence of memory loss
by Fu, Guiyuan & Cai, Yunze & Zhang, Weidong
- 362-370 Robustness of coevolution in resolving prisoner’s dilemma games on interdependent networks subject to attack
by Liu, Penghui & Liu, Jing
- 371-378 Prediction (early recognition) of emerging flu strain clusters
by Li, X. & Phillips, J.C.
- 379-395 The impact of randomness on the distribution of wealth: Some economic aspects of the Wright–Fisher diffusion process
by Bouleau, Nicolas & Chorro, Christophe
- 396-399 Evaluation of agriculture and industry effect on economic health by ANFIS approach
by Đokić, Aleksandar & Jović, Srđan
- 400-410 Local fractality: The case of forest fires in Portugal
by Kanevski, Mikhail & Pereira, Mário G.
- 411-421 Study of the stability of a SEIRS model for computer worm propagation
by Hernández Guillén, J.D. & Martín del Rey, A. & Hernández Encinas, L.
- 422-436 Identifying influential nodes in complex networks based on AHP
by Bian, Tian & Hu, Jiantao & Deng, Yong
- 437-448 Gaussian ensembles distributions from mixing quantum systems
by Gomez, Ignacio S. & Portesi, M.
- 449-459 A numerical procedure for scaling droplet deformation in a microfluidic expansion channel
by Kadivar, Erfan & Farrokhbin, Mojtaba
- 460-466 Dynamic critical temperature in MnIIFeIII bimetallic oxalates
by Huang, Jinhua & Shi, Xiaoling & Song, Zhaoyuan & Shi, Yingguo
- 467-477 Collective motion of groups of self-propelled particles following interacting leaders
by Ferdinandy, B. & Ozogány, K. & Vicsek, T.
- 478-484 A lattice hydrodynamic model based on delayed feedback control considering the effect of flow rate difference
by Wang, Yunong & Cheng, Rongjun & Ge, Hongxia
- 485-497 Uncertainty in a spatial evacuation model
by Mohd Ibrahim, Azhar & Venkat, Ibrahim & Wilde, Philippe De
- 498-508 Decentralized event-triggered consensus control strategy for leader–follower networked systems
by Zhang, Shouxu & Xie, Duosi & Yan, Weisheng
- 509-526 A cellular automata traffic flow model for three-phase theory
by Qian, Yong-Sheng & Feng, Xiao & Zeng, Jun-Wei
- 527-541 Effect of infection age on an SIR epidemic model with demography on complex networks
by Yang, Junyuan & Chen, Yuming
- 542-550 Randomly biased investments and the evolution of public goods on interdependent networks
by Chen, Wei & Wu, Te & Li, Zhiwu & Wang, Long
- 551-562 Extension of the analytical kinetics of micellar relaxation: Improving a relation between the Becker–Döring difference equations and their Fokker–Planck approximation
by Babintsev, I.A. & Adzhemyan, L.Ts. & Shchekin, A.K.
- 563-571 Non equilibrium magnetocaloric properties of Ising model defined on regular lattices with arbitrary coordination number
by Vatansever, Erol & Akinci, Ümit & Yüksel, Yusuf
- 572-579 Group analysis of the time fractional generalized diffusion equation
by Lashkarian, Elham & Reza Hejazi, S.
2017, Volume 478, Issue C
- 1-10 Complex motion of a vehicle through a series of signals controlled by power-law phase
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 11-19 Entropy measure of credit risk in highly correlated markets
by Gottschalk, Sylvia
- 20-30 Maximizing influence in a social network: Improved results using a genetic algorithm
by Zhang, Kaiqi & Du, Haifeng & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 31-40 Fractality and scale-free effect of a class of self-similar networks
by Xi, Lifeng & Wang, Lihong & Wang, Songjing & Yu, Zhouyu & Wang, Qin
- 41-48 An improved algorithm for generalized community structure inference in complex networks
by Qu, Yingfei & Shi, Weiren & Shi, Xin
- 49-62 Network-based landscape of research strengths of universities in Mainland China
by Liu, Zihua & Xiao, Qin & Zhan, Qian & Gu, Changgui & Yang, Huijie
- 63-68 Efficient calculation of the robustness measure R for complex networks
by Hong, Chen & He, Ning & Lordan, Oriol & Liang, Bo-Yuan & Yin, Nai-Yu
- 69-76 The evolution of human mobility based on the public goods game
by Yan, Shiqing
- 77-92 A chaotic spread spectrum system for underwater acoustic communication
by Ren, Hai-Peng & Bai, Chao & Kong, Qingju & Baptista, Murilo S. & Grebogi, Celso
- 93-102 Dynamic origin-to-destination routing of wirelessly connected, autonomous vehicles on a congested network
by Davis, L.C.
- 103-112 Three-particle correlations in liquid and amorphous aluminium
by Galimzyanov, Bulat N. & Mokshin, Anatolii V.
- 113-119 Network analysis in detection of early-stage mild cognitive impairment
by Ni, Huangjing & Qin, Jiaolong & Zhou, Luping & Zhao, Zhigen & Wang, Jun & Hou, Fengzhen
- 120-130 Oscillatory tendency of interevent direction in earthquake sequences
by Zhou, Yu & Leung, Yee & Chan, Lung Sang
- 131-142 Heterogeneity analysis of geophysical well-log data using Hilbert–Huang transform
by Gairola, Gaurav S. & Chandrasekhar, E.
- 143-157 A network centrality measure framework for analyzing urban traffic flow: A case study of Wuhan, China
by Zhao, Shuangming & Zhao, Pengxiang & Cui, Yunfan
- 158-167 Dual mean field search for large scale linear and quadratic knapsack problems
by Banda, Juan & Velasco, Jonás & Berrones, Arturo
- 168-176 Spectral coarse grained controllability of complex networks
by Wang, Pei & Xu, Shuang
- 177-187 Asymptotic properties of restricted naming games
by Bhattacherjee, Biplab & Datta, Amitava & Manna, S.S.
- 188-204 The mutual causality analysis between the stock and futures markets
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Qing-Wen
2017, Volume 477, Issue C
- 1-8 Reentrant condensation transition in a two species driven diffusive system
by Daga, Bijoy
- 9-19 Fractional derivative models for atmospheric dispersion of pollutants
by Goulart, A.G.O. & Lazo, M.J. & Suarez, J.M.S. & Moreira, D.M.
- 20-33 Optimal harvesting policy of a stochastic two-species competitive model with Lévy noise in a polluted environment
by Zhao, Yu & Yuan, Sanling
- 34-41 Stochastic resonance in photo-switchable spin-crossover solids
by Gudyma, Iurii & Maksymov, Artur
- 42-64 Solutions of generic bilinear master equations for a quantum oscillator—Positive and factorized conditions on stationary states
by Tay, B.A.
- 65-77 Entropy and Information of a harmonic oscillator in a time-varying electric field in 2D and 3D noncommutative spaces
by Nascimento, J.P.G. & Aguiar, V. & Guedes, I.
- 78-84 Global stability of endemic equilibrium of an epidemic model with birth and death on complex networks
by Wei, Xiaodan & Xu, Gaochao & Liu, Lijun & Zhou, Wenshu
- 85-90 Critical mass of public goods and its coevolution with cooperation
by Shi, Dong-Mei & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 91-98 Time fractional capital-induced labor migration model
by Ali Balcı, Mehmet
- 99-113 Optimal control strategy for an impulsive stochastic competition system with time delays and jumps
by Liu, Lidan & Meng, Xinzhu & Zhang, Tonghua
- 114-127 Anchoring effect on first passage process in Taiwan financial market
by Liu, Hsing & Liao, Chi-Yo & Ko, Jing-Yuan & Lih, Jiann-Shing
- 128-135 Boundary induced convection in a collection of polar self-propelled particles
by Mishra, Shradha & Pattanayak, Sudipta
- 136-148 Empirical comparison of network sampling: How to choose the most appropriate method?
by Blagus, Neli & Šubelj, Lovro & Bajec, Marko
- 149-160 Understanding characteristics in multivariate traffic flow time series from complex network structure
by Yan, Ying & Zhang, Shen & Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Xiaofei
- 161-173 Multidimensional k-nearest neighbor model based on EEMD for financial time series forecasting
by Zhang, Ningning & Lin, Aijing & Shang, Pengjian
- 174-186 Cat swarm optimization based evolutionary framework for multi document summarization
by Rautray, Rasmita & Balabantaray, Rakesh Chandra
- 187-194 The moment sum-rules for ionic liquids at criticality
by Fantoni, Riccardo
- 195-203 Influence of defects on the effective electrical conductivity of a monolayer produced by random sequential adsorption of linear k-mers onto a square lattice
by Tarasevich, Yuri Yu. & Laptev, Valeri V. & Goltseva, Valeria A. & Lebovka, Nikolai I.
- 204-216 Exchangeability, extreme returns and Value-at-Risk forecasts
by Huang, Chun-Kai & North, Delia & Zewotir, Temesgen
2017, Volume 476, Issue C
- 1-14 A new derivative with normal distribution kernel: Theory, methods and applications
by Atangana, Abdon & Gómez-Aguilar, J.F.
- 15-37 Oligarchy as a phase transition: The effect of wealth-attained advantage in a Fokker–Planck description of asset exchange
by Boghosian, Bruce M. & Devitt-Lee, Adrian & Johnson, Merek & Li, Jie & Marcq, Jeremy A. & Wang, Hongyan
- 38-42 Exchange couplings calculation in the Double Perovskite Sr2CrWO6
by El Rhazouani, O. & Slassi, A. & Ziat, Y. & Benyoussef, A.
- 43-48 Time-dependent limited penetrable visibility graph analysis of nonstationary time series
by Gao, Zhong-Ke & Cai, Qing & Yang, Yu-Xuan & Dang, Wei-Dong
- 49-57 Simplified method for calculation of equilibrium plasma composition
by Rydalevskaya, Maria A.
- 58-69 Stationary distribution and extinction of a stochastic SEIR epidemic model with standard incidence
by Liu, Qun & Jiang, Daqing & Shi, Ningzhong & Hayat, Tasawar & Ahmad, Bashir
- 70-83 The stochastic resonance for the incidence function model of metapopulation
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Dong, Zhi-Wei & Zhou, Ruo-Wei & Li, Yun-Xian & Qian, Zhen-Wei
- 84-90 Failure process in heterogeneous materials with randomly oriented fibers
by Sbiaai, H. & Hader, A. & Bakir, R. & Achik, I. & Tarras, I. & Boughaleb, Y.
2017, Volume 475, Issue C
- 1-10 On statistical properties of Jizba–Arimitsu hybrid entropy
by Çankaya, Mehmet Niyazi & Korbel, Jan
- 11-23 An IUR evolutionary game model on the patent cooperate of Shandong China
by Liu, Mengmeng & Ma, Yinghong & Liu, Zhiyuan & You, Xuemei
- 24-34 Social dynamics in emergency evacuations: Disentangling crowd’s attraction and repulsion effects
by Haghani, Milad & Sarvi, Majid
- 35-45 Molecular dynamics simulation of gas models of Lennard-Jones type interactions: Extensivity associated with interaction range and external noise
by Kadijani, M. Nouri & Abbasi, H. & Nezamipour, S.
- 46-58 The modified box dimension and average weighted receiving time of the weighted hierarchical graph
by Dai, Meifeng & Shao, Shuxiang & Su, Weiyi & Xi, Lifeng & Sun, Yanqiu
- 59-76 Volatility smile as relativistic effect
by Kakushadze, Zura
- 77-81 Asymptotic Green’s functions for time-fractional diffusion equation and their application for anomalous diffusion problem
by Zhokh, Alexey A. & Trypolskyi, Andrey I. & Strizhak, Peter E.
- 82-87 Entanglement and exotic superfluidity in spin-imbalanced lattices
by França, V.V.
- 88-105 A novel weight neighborhood centrality algorithm for identifying influential spreaders in complex networks
by Wang, Junyi & Hou, Xiaoni & Li, Kezan & Ding, Yong
- 106-116 Numerical simulation of the zebra pattern formation on a three-dimensional model
by Jeong, Darae & Li, Yibao & Choi, Yongho & Yoo, Minhyun & Kang, Dooyoung & Park, Junyoung & Choi, Jaewon & Kim, Junseok
- 117-128 A group evolving-based framework with perturbations for link prediction
by Si, Cuiqi & Jiao, Licheng & Wu, Jianshe & Zhao, Jin
- 129-141 Empirical study on social groups in pedestrian evacuation dynamics
by von Krüchten, Cornelia & Schadschneider, Andreas
- 142-154 A collision avoidance model for two-pedestrian groups: Considering random avoidance patterns
by Zhou, Zhuping & Cai, Yifei & Ke, Ruimin & Yang, Jiwei
- 155-168 A Cellular Automaton model for pedestrian counterflow with swapping
by Tao, Y.Z. & Dong, L.Y.
2017, Volume 474, Issue C
- 1-7 Generalized sample entropy analysis for traffic signals based on similarity measure
by Shang, Du & Xu, Mengjia & Shang, Pengjian
- 8-18 Analysis of user equilibrium for staggered shifts in a single-entry traffic corridor with no late arrivals
by Li, Chuan-Yao & Huang, Hai-Jun & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 19-31 Multi-criteria robustness analysis of metro networks
by Wang, Xiangrong & Koç, Yakup & Derrible, Sybil & Ahmad, Sk Nasir & Pino, Willem J.A. & Kooij, Robert E.
- 32-38 Biological evolution model with conditional mutation rates
by Saakian, David B. & Ghazaryan, Makar & Bratus, Alexander & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 39-48 ConformRank: A conformity-based rank for finding top-k influential users
by Wang, Qiyao & Jin, Yuehui & Cheng, Shiduan & Yang, Tan
- 49-60 Fitness networks for real world systems via modified preferential attachment
by Shang, Ke-ke & Small, Michael & Yan, Wei-sheng
- 61-69 Global oscillations in the Optional Public Goods Game under spatial diffusion
by Valverde, Pablo A. & da Silva, Roberto & Stock, Eduardo V.
- 70-84 Detecting intrinsic dynamics of traffic flow with recurrence analysis and empirical mode decomposition
by Xiong, Hui & Shang, Pengjian & Bian, Songhan
- 85-98 Synchronization transmission of spiral wave and turbulence within the uncertain switching network
by Lü, Ling & Li, Chengren & Li, Gang & Bai, Suyuan & Gao, Xinyu & Zhang, Hanbing
- 99-106 The fractal feature and price trend in the gold future market at the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SFE)
by Wu, Binghui & Duan, Tingting
- 107-114 The magnetic properties of spin-1/2 two-leg ladders with dimerized legs and trimerized modulation of rung exchange
by Shahri Naseri, M. & Mahdavifar, S.
- 115-126 Evaluation of high-order concentration statistics in a dispersing plume
by Bisignano, Andrea & Mortarini, Luca & Ferrero, Enrico
- 127-133 Analysis of vehicle’s safety envelope under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Zhang, Jian & Chen, Liang & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 134-143 Identification of critical regulatory genes in cancer signaling network using controllability analysis
by Ravindran, Vandana & V., Sunitha & Bagler, Ganesh
- 144-161 Dynamic relationship between Japanese Yen exchange rates and market anxiety: A new perspective based on MF-DCCA
by Lu, Xinsheng & Sun, Xinxin & Ge, Jintian
- 162-171 Analysis of the Lehman Brothers collapse and the Flash Crash event by applying wavelets methodologies
by Beccar-Varela, Maria P. & Mariani, Maria C. & Tweneboah, Osei K. & Florescu, Ionut
- 172-185 Room evacuation through two contiguous exits
by Sticco, I.M. & Frank, G.A. & Cerrotta, S. & Dorso, C.O.
- 186-198 Frequency mode excitations in two-dimensional Hindmarsh–Rose neural networks
by Tabi, Conrad Bertrand & Etémé, Armand Sylvin & Mohamadou, Alidou
- 199-212 Investigating market efficiency through a forecasting model based on differential equations
by de Resende, Charlene C. & Pereira, Adriano C.M. & Cardoso, Rodrigo T.N. & de Magalhães, A.R. Bosco
- 213-223 Weighted complex network analysis of the Beijing subway system: Train and passenger flows
by Feng, Jia & Li, Xiamiao & Mao, Baohua & Xu, Qi & Bai, Yun
- 224-229 Multicritical behavior of the two-dimensional transverse Ising metamagnet in a longitudinal magnetic field
by do Nascimento, Denise A. & Pacobahyba, Josefa T. & Neto, Minos A. & Salmon, Octavio D. Rodriguez & Plascak, J.A.
- 230-236 Efficiency bounds of molecular motors under a trade-off figure of merit
by Zhang, Yanchao & Huang, Chuankun & Lin, Guoxing & Chen, Jincan
- 237-249 The size distributions of all Indian cities
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Danforth, Diana
- 250-259 Non-Markovian dynamics of a qubit coupled to a waveguide in photonic crystals with infinite cavity-array structure
by Xiong, Heng-Na & Li, Yi & Le, Zichun & Huang, Yixiao
- 260-266 Comparative analysis on turbulent regime: A self-affinity study in fluid flow by using OpenFoam CFD
by Nascimento Filho, A.S. & de Souza, J.W.G. & Pereira, A.R.B. & Santos, A.A.B. & da Cunha Lima, I.C. & da Cunha Lima, A.T. & Moret, M.A.
- 267-281 Parameter optimization for transitions between memory states in small arrays of Josephson junctions
by Rezac, J.D. & Imam, N. & Braiman, Y.
- 282-292 On quantitatively measuring controllability of complex networks
by Cai, Ning
- 293-300 Wetting in the presence of the electric field: The classical density functional theory study for a model system
by Myhal, Vasyl & Derzhko, Oleg
- 301-311 Correlation and relaxation times for a stochastic process with a fat-tailed steady-state distribution
by Liu, Z. & Serota, R.A.
- 312-318 A model-free characterization of recurrences in stationary time series
by Chicheportiche, Rémy & Chakraborti, Anirban
- 319-329 Tail dependence and information flow: Evidence from international equity markets
by Al Rahahleh, Naseem & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Adeinat, Iman