2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 53-58 Wage determination and imperfect competition
by Booth, Alison L.
- 62-69 What do labor market institutions do?
by Holmlund, Bertil
- 71-85 Behavioral labor economics: Advances and future directions
by Dohmen, Thomas
- 88-97 From micro data to causality: Forty years of empirical labor economics
by van der Klaauw, Bas
- 98-108 The perils of peer effects
by Angrist, Joshua D.
- 109-112 Firms and their networks
by Kramarz, Francis
- 113-128 Freeing the Italian school system
by Ichino, Andrea & Tabellini, Guido
- 129-142 Sweden's school choice reform and equality of opportunity
by Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus & Wondratschek, Verena
- 143-153 Teaching practices and cognitive skills
by Bietenbeck, Jan
- 154-163 The risk and return of human capital investments
by Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope
- 164-175 Parents' risk aversion and children's educational attainment
by Checchi, Daniele & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Leonardi, Marco
- 176-184 New evidence on the relationship between risk attitudes and self-employment
by Skriabikova, Olga J. & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben
- 185-200 A comparison of upward and downward intergenerational mobility in Canada, Sweden and the United States
by Corak, Miles & Lindquist, Matthew J. & Mazumder, Bhashkar
- 201-211 Earnings and labour market volatility in Britain, with a transatlantic comparison
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 212-222 Do better pre-migration skills accelerate immigrants' wage assimilation?
by Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Toomet, Ott & Hochfellner, Daniela
- 223-233 The causal effect of trade on migration: Evidence from countries of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership
by Campaniello, Nadia
- 234-244 Labor supply consequences of family taxation: Evidence from the Czech Republic
by Kalíšková, Klára
- 245-264 Unemployment insurance and management of the older workforce in a dual labor market: Evidence from France
by Baguelin, Olivier & Remillon, Delphine
- 265-281 Assessing the impact of the maternity capital policy in Russia
by Slonimczyk, Fabián & Yurko, Anna
- 282-288 Beneath the surface: The decline in gender injury gap
by Razzolini, Tiziano & Leombruni, Roberto & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Pagliero, Mario
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-13 Dual labour markets and the tenure distribution: Reducing severance pay or introducing a single contract
by Ignacio García Pérez, J. & Osuna, Victoria
- 14-27 The impact of immigration on the French labor market: Why so different?
by Ortega, Javier & Verdugo, Gregory
- 28-40 Ethnic segregation in Germany
by Glitz, Albrecht
- 41-48 Wage bargaining or wage posting? Evidence from the employers' side
by Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus
- 49-61 Free to Move? A Network Analytic Approach for Learning the Limits to Job Mobility
by Schmutte, Ian M.
- 62-71 Exams, districts, and intergenerational mobility: Evidence from South Korea
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 72-82 Getting to work: Experimental evidence on job search and transportation costs
by Phillips, David C.
- 83-90 Do high school peers have persistent effects on college attainment and other life outcomes?
by Bifulco, Robert & Fletcher, Jason M. & Oh, Sun Jung & Ross, Stephen L.
- 91-101 The labor force effects of unplanned childbearing
by Nuevo-Chiquero, Ana
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-13 Dynamic incentive effects of relative performance pay: A field experiment
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Verbeke, Willem
- 14-23 The lifetime earnings premia of different majors: Correcting for selection based on cognitive, noncognitive, and unobserved factors
by Webber, Douglas A.
- 24-40 Primary school availability and middle school education in rural China
by Li, Li & Liu, Haoming
- 41-57 Skills and the evolution of wage inequality
by Capatina, Elena
- 58-69 The contribution of human capital variables to changes in the wage distribution function
by Ghosh, Pallab Kumar
- 70-83 Worker flows in Germany: Inspecting the time aggregation bias
by Nordmeier, Daniela
- 84-95 Cross-assignment discrimination in pay: A test case of major league baseball
by Bodvarsson, Őrn B. & Papps, Kerry L. & Sessions, John G.
- 96-109 Does risk matter for occupational choices? Experimental evidence from an African labour market
by Falco, Paolo
- 110-130 Entrepreneurship programs in developing countries: A meta regression analysis
by Cho, Yoonyoung & Honorati, Maddalena
- 131-144 The great compression of the French wage structure, 1969–2008
by Verdugo, Gregory
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-15 Product market integration and wage bargaining institutions
by Santoni, Michele
- 16-29 Turbulence, training and unemployment
by Belan, Pascal & Chéron, Arnaud
- 30-43 Income taxation, labour supply and housework: A discrete choice model for French couples
by Kabátek, Jan & van Soest, Arthur & Stancanelli, Elena
- 44-55 Job polarization in aging economies
by Moreno-Galbis, Eva & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 56-70 Divorce laws and fertility
by Bellido, Héctor & Marcén, Miriam
- 71-82 Education and its effects on income and mortality of men aged sixty-five and over in Great Britain
by Dorsett, Richard & Lui, Silvia & Weale, Martin
- 83-98 The effects of savings on reservation wages and search effort
by Lammers, Marloes
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-10 The co-twin methodology and returns to schooling — testing a critical assumption
by Sandewall, Örjan & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus
- 11-25 Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations
by Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena
- 26-33 The effect of abolishing university tuition costs: Evidence from Ireland
by Denny, Kevin
- 34-42 Collective versus decentralized wage bargaining and the efficient allocation of resources
by Cai, Xiaoming & Gautier, Pieter A. & Teulings, Coen N. & Watanabe, Makoto
- 43-54 Returns to MBA quality: Pecuniary and non-pecuniary returns to peers, faculty, and institution quality
by Grove, Wayne A. & Hussey, Andrew
- 55-71 A search model with endogenous job destruction and discrimination: Why equal wage policies may not eliminate wage disparity
by Lanning, Jonathan A.
- 72-80 Statistical discrimination from composition effects in the market for low-skilled workers
by Masters, Adrian
- 81-93 The quality of immigrant source country educational outcomes: Do they matter in the receiving country?
by Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur
- 94-102 Flexible prices, labor market frictions and the response of employment to technology shocks
by Mandelman, Federico S. & Zanetti, Francesco
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-11 Financial incentives and study duration in higher education
by Gunnes, Trude & Kirkebøen, Lars J. & Rønning, Marte
- 12-24 Employment policies, hiring practices and firm performance
by Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara
- 25-34 Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed
by Bennmarker, Helge & Skans, Oskar Nordström & Vikman, Ulrika
- 35-48 The effect of education on fertility: Evidence from a compulsory schooling reform
by Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Maeder, Miriam
- 49-62 Causal effects on employment after first birth — A dynamic treatment approach
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Sommerfeld, Katrin & Steffes, Susanne
- 63-75 The economic impact of taking short parental leave: Evaluation of a French reform
by Joseph, Olivier & Pailhé, Ariane & Recotillet, Isabelle & Solaz, Anne
- 76-85 Exporting, skills and wage inequality
by Klein, Michael W. & Moser, Christoph & Urban, Dieter M.
- 86-97 House lock and structural unemployment
by Valletta, Robert G.
- 98-109 Labour supply effects of early retirement provision
by Vestad, Ola Lotherington
- 110-122 Institutional determinants of intergenerational education transmission — Comparing alternative mechanisms for natives and immigrants
by Bauer, Philipp C. & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 123-140 Overeducation at the start of the career: Stepping stone or trap?
by Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter
- 141-152 The impact of potential labor supply on licensing exam difficulty
by Pagliero, Mario
- 153-157 A note on parental time allocation
by Minagawa, Junichi & Upmann, Thorsten
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-11 Technological change and wage premiums: Historical evidence from linked employer–employee data
by Hynninen, Sanna-Mari & Ojala, Jari & Pehkonen, Jaakko
- 12-22 Do menstrual problems explain gender gaps in absenteeism and earnings?
by Herrmann, Mariesa A. & Rockoff, Jonah E.
- 23-38 The effect of health on earnings: Quasi-experimental evidence from commuting accidents
by Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina
- 39-47 Intergenerational earnings mobility: A new decomposition of investment and endowment effects
by Cardak, Buly A. & Johnston, David W. & Martin, Vance L.
- 48-57 The pay gap of temporary agency workers — Does the temp sector experience pay off?
by Jahn, Elke J. & Pozzoli, Dario
- 58-67 The effectiveness of active labor market policies: Evidence from a social experiment using non-parametric bounds
by Vikström, Johan & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 68-85 Non-cognitive skill formation in poor neighbourhoods of urban India
by Krishnan, Pramila & Krutikova, Sofya
- 86-96 Stature and life-time labor market outcomes: Accounting for unobserved differences
by Böckerman, Petri & Vainiomäki, Jari
- 97-106 A re-examination of the social returns to education: Evidence from U.S. cities
by Sand, Benjamin M.
- 107-115 Marriage wage premium in a search equilibrium
by Bonilla, Roberto & Kiraly, Francis
- 116-124 Labor union bargaining and firm organizational structure
by Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Hur, Jung & Riyanto, Yohanes E.
- 125-136 Trapped at home: The effect of mothers' temporary labor market exits on their subsequent work career
by Drange, Nina & Rege, Mari
- 137-150 Job loss and disability insurance
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut
- 151-160 New casinos and local labor markets: Evidence from Canada
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Marchand, Joseph
- 161-169 The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market
by Silva, José I. & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier
- 170-179 Relative consumption, working time, and trade unions
by Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga
- 180-195 Trade openness, labour institutions and flexibilisation: Theory and evidence from India
by Saha, Bibhas & Sen, Kunal & Maiti, Dibyendu
- 196-204 The elasticity of labor supply to the firm over the business cycle
by Depew, Briggs & Sørensen, Todd A.
- 205-216 A gift of time
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Lee, Jungmin & Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 217-229 Labor-market volatility in a matching model with worker heterogeneity and endogenous separations
by Chassamboulli, Andri
- 230-243 The wage effects of not-for-profit and for-profit certifications: Better data, somewhat different results
by Lang, Kevin & Weinstein, Russell
- 244-252 Working time preferences, hours mismatch and well-being of couples: Are there spillovers?
by Wunder, Christoph & Heineck, Guido
- 253-263 Parental unemployment and children's happiness: A longitudinal study of young people's well-being in unemployed households
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Vernoit, James
- 264-276 Minimum wage in a deflationary economy: The Japanese experience, 1994–2003
by Kambayashi, Ryo & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yamada, Ken
- 277-292 Long-term absenteeism and moral hazard—Evidence from a natural experiment
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 293-304 The effect of noncognitive ability on the earnings of young men: A distributional analysis with measurement error correction
by Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan
- 305-322 Health and the double burden of full-time work and informal care provision — Evidence from administrative data
by Schmitz, Hendrik & Stroka, Magdalena A.
- 323-338 Unobserved heterogeneity and risk in wage variance: Does more schooling reduce earnings risk?
by Mazza, Jacopo & van Ophem, Hans & Hartog, Joop
- 339-353 Immigrant economic assimilation: Evidence from UK longitudinal data between 1978 and 2006
by Lemos, Sara
- 354-362 Unemployment and household values: Distribution sensitive measures of unemployment
by Nolen, Patrick
2013, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-19 Structural unemployment and the costs of firm entry and exit
by Janiak, Alexandre
- 20-29 Unemployment benefits, job protection, and the nature of educational investment
by Decreuse, Bruno & Granier, Pierre
- 30-39 Minimum wage increases in a recessionary environment
by Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad D.
- 40-49 Wage rigidity and employment adjustment at the firm level: Evidence from survey data
by Dias, Daniel A. & Marques, Carlos Robalo & Martins, Fernando
- 50-56 Nash bargaining and the wage consequences of educational mismatches
by Sattinger, Michael & Hartog, Joop
- 57-65 The surprising effect of larger class sizes: Evidence using two identification strategies
by Denny, Kevin & Oppedisano, Veruska
- 66-76 Work practices, incentives for skills, and training
by Prasad, Suraj & Tran, Hien
- 77-88 Employment protection and fertility: Evidence from the 1990 Italian reform
by Prifti, Ervin & Vuri, Daniela
- 89-96 Employment sector and pay gaps: Genetic and environmental influences
by Maczulskij, Terhi
- 97-106 Post-compulsory education and imprisonment
by Brugård, Kaja Høiseth & Falch, Torberg
- 107-121 Social welfare and wage inequality in search equilibrium with personal contacts
by Zaharieva, Anna
- 122-134 Low pay persistence in Europe
by Clark, Ken & Kanellopoulos, Nikolaos C.
2013, Volume 22, Issue C
- 5-15 Ageing, productivity and wages in Austria
by Mahlberg, Bernhard & Freund, Inga & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Prskawetz, Alexia
- 16-29 Ageing and literacy skills: Evidence from Canada, Norway and the United States
by Green, David A. & Riddell, W. Craig
- 30-46 Are firms willing to employ a greying and feminizing workforce?
by Vandenberghe, V.
- 47-60 Vintage effects, aging and productivity
by Lovász, Anna & Rigó, Mariann
- 61-69 Skill demand and the comparative advantage of age: Jobs tasks and earnings from the 1980s to the 2000s in Germany
by Gordo, Laura Romeu & Skirbekk, Vegard
- 70-79 Declining fertility and economic well-being: Do education and health ride to the rescue?
by Prettner, Klaus & Bloom, David E. & Strulik, Holger
- 80-93 Are personnel measures effective in increasing productivity of old workers?
by Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas
- 94-114 Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy
by Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & Sambt, Jože & Prskawetz, Alexia
2013, Volume 21, Issue C
- 1-14 When drains and gains coincide: Migration and international football performance
by Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Schokkaert, Jeroen & Swinnen, Johan
- 15-24 Undocumented migrants in debt
by Djajić, Slobodan & Vinogradova, Alexandra
- 25-41 Dismissal protection and worker flows in OECD countries: Evidence from cross-country/cross-industry data
by Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea
- 42-58 Does bargaining matter in the small firms matching model?
by l'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien
- 59-73 Do psychosocial traits help explain gender segregation in young people's occupations?
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 74-85 Estimating returns to education when the IV sample is selective
by Wang, Le
- 86-102 Gender wage gaps, ‘sticky floors’ and ‘glass ceilings’ in Europe
by Christofides, Louis N. & Polycarpou, Alexandros & Vrachimis, Konstantinos
- 103-110 Trade cost reduction, subcontracting and unionised wage
by Maiti, Dibyendu & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 111-121 Sensitivity of matching-based program evaluations to the availability of control variables
by Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny
- 122-133 The effect of receiving supplementary UI benefits on unemployment duration
by Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael
2013, Volume 20, Issue C
- 3-23 Education and employment protection
by Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck
- 24-37 Do reductions of standard hours affect employment transitions?: Evidence from Chile
by Sánchez, Rafael
- 38-47 Intergenerational links in female labor force participation
by Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Morrill, Thayer
- 48-56 Effects of eligibility screening in the sickness insurance: Evidence from a field experiment
by Hartman, Laura & Hesselius, Patrik & Johansson, Per
- 57-67 The return-to-entrepreneurship puzzle
by Hyytinen, Ari & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Toivanen, Otto
- 68-81 The origins of intergenerational associations in crime: Lessons from Swedish adoption data
by Hjalmarsson, Randi & Lindquist, Matthew J.
- 82-91 Revisiting ‘mothers and sons’ preference formation and the female labor force in Switzerland
by Bütikofer, Aline
- 92-105 Estimating the returns to schooling: Implications from a dynamic discrete choice model
by Ge, Suqin
- 106-120 Retirement incentives, individual heterogeneity and labor transitions of employed and unemployed workers
by García-Pérez, J. Ignacio & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Sánchez-Martín, Alfonso R.
2012, Volume 19, Issue 6
- 813-823 Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany
by Steinhardt, Max Friedrich
- 824-832 Indiscriminate discrimination: A correspondence test for ethnic homophily in the Chicago labor market
by Jacquemet, Nicolas & Yannelis, Constantine
- 833-845 Labor market rigidities and economic efficiency: Evidence from Spain
by González, Xulia & Miles-Touya, Daniel
- 846-859 Self-employment, educational attainment and employment protection legislation
by Baumann, Florian & Brändle, Tobias
- 860-869 Sectoral labour market effects of the 2006 FIFA World Cup
by Feddersen, Arne & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 870-880 Migration and gender differences in the home labour market: Evidence from Albania
by Mendola, Mariapia & Carletto, Calogero
- 881-887 Public infrastructure provision and skilled–unskilled wage inequality in developing countries
by Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu
- 888-897 Unemployment compensation under partial program coverage
by Regev, Tali
- 898-907 Wages, implicit contracts, and the business cycle: Evidence from a European panel
by Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Barış
- 908-922 Violence in European schools: A widespread phenomenon that matters for educational production
by Ammermueller, Andreas
- 923-930 Wage bargaining, productivity growth and long-run industry structure
by Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 931-943 The effect of international firm mobility on wages and unemployment
by O'Farrell, Rory
- 944-956 Union threat and non-union employment: A natural experiment on the use of temporary employment in British firms
by Salvatori, Andrea
- 957-969 Imported inputs and skill upgrading
by Crinò, Rosario
- 970-986 Does the quality of public-sponsored training programs matter? Evidence from bidding processes data
by Galdo, Jose & Chong, Alberto
2012, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 643-652 Employment effects of extended geographic scope in job search
by Boman, Anders
- 653-667 Trade liberalization, labor reforms and formal–informal employment dynamics
by Bosch, Mariano & Goñi-Pacchioni, Edwin & Maloney, William
- 668-681 A model of child support and the underground economy
by Roff, Jennifer & Lugo-Gil, Julieta
- 682-694 The role of the elasticity of substitution in economic growth: A cross-country investigation
by Mallick, Debdulal
- 695-705 Are self-employment training programs effective? Evidence from Project GATE
by Michaelides, Marios & Benus, Jacob
- 706-717 Stay in school or start working? — The human capital investment decision under uncertainty and irreversibility
by Bilkic, N. & Gries, T. & Pilichowski, M.
- 718-728 The timing of retirement — New evidence from Swiss female workers
by Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 729-737 Monitoring job search effort: An evaluation based on a regression discontinuity design
by Cockx, Bart & Dejemeppe, Muriel
- 738-747 Offshoring and job loss fears: An econometric analysis of individual perceptions
by Geishecker, Ingo & Riedl, Maximilian & Frijters, Paul
- 748-755 The effect of the minimum wage for tipped workers on firm strategy, employees and social welfare
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 756-768 The correlation of spouses' permanent and transitory earnings and family earnings inequality in Canada
by Ostrovsky, Yuri
- 769-771 An introduction to the special feature section: Price, wage and employment adjustments in 2007–2008 and some inference for the current European crisis
by Wasmer, Etienne
- 772-782 Firms' price and wage adjustment in Europe: Survey evidence on nominal stickiness
by Druant, Martine & Fabiani, Silvia & Kezdi, Gabor & Lamo, Ana & Martins, Fernando & Sabbatini, Roberto
- 783-791 Price, wage and employment response to shocks: evidence from the WDN survey
by Bertola, Giuseppe & Dabusinskas, Aurelijus & Hoeberichts, Marco & Izquierdo, Mario & Kwapil, Claudia & Montornès, Jeremi & Radowski, Daniel
- 792-801 How do European firms adjust their labour costs when nominal wages are rigid?
by Babecký, Jan & Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi
- 802-812 The determination of wages of newly hired employees: Survey evidence on internal versus external factors
by Galuscak, Kamil & Keeney, Mary & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Smets, Frank & Strzelecki, Pawel & Vodopivec, Matija
2012, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 451-464 Hard evidence on soft skills
by Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim
- 465-474 How important is family background for labor-economic outcomes?
by Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus
- 475-483 From infant to mother: Early disease environment and future maternal health
by Almond, Douglas & Currie, Janet & Herrmann, Mariesa
- 484-495 Early interventions and infant health: Evidence from the Danish home visiting program
by Wüst, Miriam
- 496-515 The effect of breastfeeding on children's cognitive and noncognitive development
by Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena
- 516-526 The gender dimension of technical change and the role of task inputs
by Lindley, Joanne
- 527-540 Does immigration increase labour market flexibility?
by Røed, Marianne & Schøne, Pål
- 541-556 Immigrant wage profiles within and between establishments
by Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn
- 557-567 Discrimination, technology and unemployment
by Merlino, Luca Paolo
- 568-583 Business cycles and wage rigidity
by Bartolucci, Cristian
- 584-594 Total Reward and pensions in the UK in the public and private sectors
by Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter J.
- 595-607 The effect of disability pension incentives on early retirement decisions
by Hanel, Barbara
- 608-623 Occupational choice: Teacher quality versus teacher quantity
by Hatsor, Limor
- 624-632 Quit behavior and the role of job protection
by Gielen, Anne C. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 633-641 On the optimality of joint taxation for noncooperative couples
by Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut
2012, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 271-280 Analyzing female labor supply — Evidence from a Dutch tax reform
by Bosch, Nicole & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 281-290 Setting the minimum wage
by Boeri, Tito
- 291-297 The relationship between product market competition and unemployment with profit sharing
by Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune
- 298-311 Labor-market exposure as a determinant of attitudes toward immigration
by Ortega, Francesc & Polavieja, Javier G.
- 312-319 The bargaining position of low-skilled and high-skilled workers in a globalising world
by Dumont, Michel & Rayp, Glenn & Willemé, Peter
- 320-328 Excess worker turnover and fixed-term contracts: Causal evidence in a two-tier system
by Centeno, Mário & Novo, Álvaro A.
- 329-350 Unhappy working with men? Workplace gender diversity and job-related well-being in Britain
by Haile, Getinet Astatike
- 351-360 Certified and uncertified skills and productivity growth performance: Cross-country evidence at industry level
by Mason, Geoff & O'Leary, Brigid & Vecchi, Michela
- 361-372 Training subsidies and the wage returns to continuing vocational training
by Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona Lorena & Sonedda, Daniela
- 373-387 Trends in occupational mobility in France: 1982–2009
by Lalé, Etienne
- 388-402 Labor force participation and pair-wise efficient contracts with search and bargaining
by Engelhardt, Bryan & Fuller, David L.
- 403-426 Unemployment insurance and job turnover in Spain
by Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda
- 427-437 Labor supply, income, and welfare of the farm household
by Chang, Yang-Ming & Huang, Biing-Wen & Chen, Yun-Ju
- 438-450 Job search incentives and job match quality
by Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars
2012, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 155-164 Informal adult care and caregivers' employment in Europe
by Ciani, Emanuele
- 165-175 Labour market flows: Facts from the United Kingdom
by Gomes, Pedro
- 176-185 Life-cycle patterns in male/female differences in job search
by Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R.