Journal of Urban Economics
2012, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 210-224 Medicaid and the housing and asset decisions of the elderly: Evidence from estate recovery programs
by Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia
- 225-239 Dialects, cultural identity, and economic exchange
by Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Südekum, Jens
- 240-251 Do municipal amalgamations work? Evidence from municipalities in Israel
by Reingewertz, Yaniv
- 252-266 Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography
by Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 267-284 Migration, housing market, and labor market responses to employment shocks
by Zabel, Jeffrey E.
2012, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-16 Inshoring: The geographic fragmentation of production and inequality
by Liao, Wen-Chi
- 17-30 Strategic fiscal interaction across borders: Evidence from French and German local governments along the Rhine Valley
by Cassette, Aurélie & Di Porto, Edoardo & Foremny, Dirk
- 31-45 Search and matching in the housing market
by Genesove, David & Han, Lu
- 46-59 Step tolling with bottleneck queuing congestion
by Robin Lindsey, C. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 60-78 Timing is everything: Short-run population impacts of immigration in US cities
by Wozniak, Abigail & Murray, Thomas J.
2012, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 269-277 Congestion in a city with a central bottleneck
by Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André
- 278-288 Intermodal competition in the London–Paris passenger market: High-Speed Rail and air transport
by Behrens, Christiaan & Pels, Eric
- 289-311 Do city climate plans reduce emissions?
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 312-331 A non-parametric test for industrial specialization
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 332-346 The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations
by Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 347-354 No cohort left behind?
by Babcock, Philip & Bedard, Kelly & Schulte, Jennifer
2012, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 177-188 Fiscal centralization versus decentralization: Growth and welfare effects of spillovers, Leviathan taxation, and capital mobility
by Chu, Angus C. & Yang, C.C.
- 189-203 Closing schools in a shrinking district: Do student outcomes depend on which schools are closed?
by Engberg, John & Gill, Brian & Zamarro, Gema & Zimmer, Ron
- 204-218 The foreclosure discount: Myth or reality?
by Harding, John P. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W.
- 219-229 Effect of immigrant nurses on labor market outcomes of US nurses
by Kaestner, Robert & Kaushal, Neeraj
- 230-243 Subprime mortgages and the housing bubble
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Calem, Paul S. & Nakamura, Leonard I.
- 244-257 Does home owning smooth the variability of future housing consumption?
by Paciorek, Andrew & Sinai, Todd
- 258-267 The influence of gay and lesbian coupled households on house prices in conservative and liberal neighborhoods
by Christafore, David & Leguizamon, Susane
2012, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-17 Dressed for success? The effect of school uniforms on student achievement and behavior
by Gentile, Elisabetta & Imberman, Scott A.
- 18-25 School district quality and property values: Examining differences along school district boundaries
by Dhar, Paramita & Ross, Stephen L
- 26-36 Economic growth, size of the agricultural sector, and urbanization in Africa
by Brückner, Markus
- 37-52 The geographic accessibility of child care subsidies and evidence on the impact of subsidy receipt on childhood obesity
by Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- 53-65 Regulation in the market for education and optimal choice of curriculum
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 66-78 Understanding Business Improvement District formation: An analysis of neighborhoods and boundaries
by Meltzer, Rachel
- 79-92 A political economy model of road pricing
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 93-99 Residential land use regulation and the US housing price cycle between 2000 and 2009
by Huang, Haifang & Tang, Yao
- 100-113 Broadband and local growth
by Kolko, Jed
- 114-127 Soft budget constraints and strategic interactions in subnational borrowing: Evidence from the German States, 1975–2005
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 128-150 Long-term earnings and employment effects of housing voucher receipt
by Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Tom & Wolfe, Barbara
- 151-164 Primary prevention and health outcomes: Treatment of residential lead-based paint hazards and the prevalence of childhood lead poisoning
by Jones, David J.
- 165-174 Local labor market impacts of energy boom-bust-boom in Western Canada
by Marchand, Joseph
2011, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 61-74 The mechanisms of agglomeration: Evidence from the effect of inter-industry relations on the location of new firms
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Marín-López, Raquel & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 75-87 Subprime mortgage default
by Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C. & Lyubimov, Constantine & Carlos Slawson, V.
- 88-98 What drives returns to euro area housing? Evidence from a dynamic dividend–discount model
by Hiebert, Paul & Sydow, Matthias
- 99-114 Do landlords discriminate in the rental housing market? Evidence from an internet field experiment in US cities
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary
- 115-131 Low-income housing development and crime
by Freedman, Matthew & Owens, Emily G.
July 2011, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-14 Demand substitution across US cities: Observable similarity and home price correlation
by McDuff, DeForest
- 15-24 A simple dynamic decentralized leadership model with private savings and local borrowing regulation
by Akai, Nobuo & Sato, Motohiro
- 25-31 The real price of parking policy
by van Ommeren, Jos & Wentink, Derk & Dekkers, Jasper
- 32-46 Production in advance versus production to order: The role of downstream spatial clustering and product differentiation
by Casaburi, Lorenzo & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 47-60 Outsourcing, labor market pooling, and labor contracts
by Picard, Pierre M. & Wildasin, David E.
May 2011, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 253-272 Exclusionary policies in urban development: Under-servicing migrant households in Brazilian cities
by Feler, Leo & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 273-287 Prostitution 2.0: The changing face of sex work
by Cunningham, Scott & Kendall, Todd D.
- 288-302 Is there an equilibrating relationship between house prices and replacement cost? Empirical evidence from Berlin
by Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel
- 303-318 Job search in thick markets
by Di Addario, Sabrina
- 319-327 Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries
by Witte, Kristof De & Geys, Benny
March 2011, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 165-181 Supersizing supercenters? The impact of Walmart Supercenters on body mass index and obesity
by Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art
- 182-195 Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in France
by Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian
- 196-204 Quasi-experimental evidence on the effect of aircraft noise on apartment rents
by Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan
- 205-213 Sprawl and blight
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Helsley, Robert W.
- 214-222 On the equivalence of location choice models: Conditional logit, nested logit and Poisson
by Schmidheiny, Kurt & Brülhart, Marius
- 223-228 Do liberal cities limit new housing development? Evidence from California
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 229-239 Sequential city growth: Empirical evidence
by Cuberes, David
- 240-252 A new economic geography model of central places
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François
January 2011, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-1 Spatial panel methods with applications to House Prices: A symposium
by Black, Dan A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 2-23 The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK
by Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi
- 24-42 Maximum likelihood estimation and Lagrange multiplier tests for panel seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial lag and spatial errors: An application to hedonic housing prices in Paris
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges
- 43-55 Brain drain or brain bank? The impact of skilled emigration on poor-country innovation
by Agrawal, Ajay & Kapur, Devesh & McHale, John & Oettl, Alexander
- 56-71 Is the division of labour limited by the extent of the market? Evidence from French cities
by Duranton, Gilles & Jayet, Hubert
- 72-81 The holdout problem and urban sprawl: Experimental evidence
by Cadigan, John & Schmitt, Pamela & Shupp, Robert & Swope, Kurtis
- 82-91 Assessing inherent model bias: An application to native displacement in response to immigration
by Peri, Giovanni & Sparber, Chad
- 92-102 Directional imbalance in transport prices and economic geography
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 103-117 State minimum wages and business location: Evidence from a refined border approach
by Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 118-135 Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs
by Hochman, Oded
- 136-147 Competition in law enforcement and capital allocation
by Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve
- 148-164 The political economy of regional integration projects at borders where poor and rich meet: The role of cross-border shopping and community sorting
by Dascher, Kristof & Haupt, Alexander
November 2010, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 215-230 Homicide in black and white
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 231-246 Thieves, thugs, and neighborhood poverty
by Bjerk, David
- 247-259 Crime and urban flight revisited: The effect of the 1990s drop in crime on cities
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine
- 260-276 The stability of downtown parking and traffic congestion
by Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren
- 277-289 Is urban decay bad? Is urban revitalization bad too?
by Vigdor, Jacob L.
September 2010, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 103-114 Why does entry cluster geographically? Evidence from the US tire industry
by Buenstorf, Guido & Klepper, Steven
- 115-128 The location of domestic and foreign production affiliates by French multinational firms
by Mayer, T. & Mejean, I. & Nefussi, B.
- 129-137 The size distribution across all cities - Double Pareto lognormal strikes
by Giesen, Kristian & Zimmermann, Arndt & Suedekum, Jens
- 138-147 Local response to fiscal incentives in heterogeneous communities
by Rockoff, Jonah E.
- 148-166 The impact of public library use on reading, television, and academic outcomes
by Bhatt, Rachana
- 167-182 How should passenger travel in Mexico City be priced?
by Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 183-190 Pollution abatement and environmental equity: A dynamic study
by Baryshnikova, Nadezhda V.
- 191-204 Local social capital and geographical mobility
by David, Quentin & Janiak, Alexandre & Wasmer, Etienne
- 205-214 Gross versus net equalization scheme in a federation with decentralized leadership
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Madiès, Thierry & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle
July 2010, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-19 Do enterprise zones create jobs? Evidence from California's enterprise zone program
by Neumark, David & Kolko, Jed
- 20-33 Ability sorting and consumer city
by Lee, Sanghoon
- 34-45 Housing busts and household mobility
by Ferreira, Fernando & Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph
- 46-55 Revenue recycling within transport networks
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 56-71 House prices, development costs, and the value of waiting
by Guthrie, Graeme
- 72-81 Why buy what you can get for free? The effect of foreign direct investment on state patent rates
by Ford, Timothy C. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 82-89 Labour supply and commuting
by Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 90-101 The proximity-concentration trade-off with profit shifting
by Amerighi, Oscar & Peralta, Susana
May 2010, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 249-258 What are the social benefits of homeownership? Experimental evidence for low-income households
by Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Gale, William G. & Mills, Gregory B.
- 259-269 Overlapping soft budget constraints
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Vigneault, Marianne
- 270-286 The racial geography of street vice
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 287-302 Dots to boxes: Do the size and shape of spatial units jeopardize economic geography estimations?
by Briant, A. & Combes, P.-P. & Lafourcade, M.
- 303-314 Age of entry and the high school performance of immigrant youth
by Stiefel, Leanna & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Conger, Dylan
- 315-321 Manipulable congestion tolls
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 322-335 A new approach to computing hedonic equilibria and investigating the properties of locational sorting models
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Jarrah, Abdul Salam
- 336-351 Is housing the business cycle? Evidence from US cities
by Ghent, Andra C. & Owyang, Michael T.
- 352-361 Globalization, interregional and international inequalities
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 362-377 Hedonic pricing with redevelopment options: A new approach to estimating depreciation effects
by Clapp, John M. & Salavei, Katsiaryna
- 378-391 The academic impact of multi-track year-round school calendars: A response to school overcrowding
by Graves, Jennifer
- 392-403 Car ownership and the labor market of ethnic minorities
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves
- 404-418 The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 419-437 New housing supply and the dilution of social capital
by Hilber, Christian A.L.
- 438-450 School board politics, school district size, and the bargaining power of teachers' unions
by Rose, Heather & Sonstelie, Jon
March 2010, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 169-179 Can the land tax help curb urban sprawl? Evidence from growth patterns in Pennsylvania
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Lavery, Nathan
- 180-193 Who gentrifies low-income neighborhoods?
by McKinnish, Terra & Walsh, Randall & Kirk White, T.
- 194-205 Property taxes and elderly mobility
by Shan, Hui
- 206-218 Marriage and the city: Search frictions and sorting of singles
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Svarer, Michael & Teulings, Coen N.
- 219-225 Interregional competition, spillovers and attachment in a federation
by Silva, Emilson C.D. & Yamaguchi, Chikara
- 226-238 Home health care and the housing and living arrangements of the elderly
by Engelhardt, Gary V. & Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia
- 239-247 Federalism and accountability with distorted election choices
by Kessing, Sebastian G.
January 2010, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-14 Urban economics and entrepreneurship
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
- 15-32 The origin and growth of industry clusters: The making of Silicon Valley and Detroit
by Klepper, Steven
- 33-45 The migration of technical workers
by Dahl, Michael S. & Sorenson, Olav
- 46-60 Breakthrough inventions and migrating clusters of innovation
by Kerr, William R.
- 61-77 Local labor force education, new business characteristics, and firm performance
by Doms, Mark & Lewis, Ethan & Robb, Alicia
- 78-89 Not Invented Here? Innovation in company towns
by Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain & Rosell, Carlos
- 90-102 Buy local? The geography of venture capital
by Chen, Henry & Gompers, Paul & Kovner, Anna & Lerner, Josh
- 103-115 Does local business ownership insulate cities from economic shocks?
by Kolko, Jed & Neumark, David
- 116-134 Mom-and-Pop meet Big-Box: Complements or substitutes?
by Haltiwanger, John & Jarmin, Ron & Krizan, C.J.
- 135-149 Violent crime, entrepreneurship, and cities
by Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Amanda
- 150-168 Clusters of entrepreneurship
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Kerr, William R. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A.M.
November 2009, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 151-163 The effects of vehicle ownership on employment
by Baum, Charles L.
- 164-178 The contagion effect of foreclosed properties
by Harding, John P. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W.
- 179-185 Self-organizing marketplaces
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 186-195 Agglomeration and the export decisions of French firms
by Koenig, Pamina
- 196-202 Dynamic control of rural-urban migration
by Itoh, Ryo
- 203-209 Do inter-city differences in intra-city wage differentials have any interesting implications?
by Kim, Dongsoo & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony
- 210-217 Interregional tax competition and intraregional political competition: The optimal provision of public goods under representative democracy
by Ihori, Toshihiro & Yang, C.C.
- 218-231 Is there a compensating wage differential for high crime levels? First evidence from Europe
by Braakmann, Nils
September 2009, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 75-89 Current account patterns and national real estate markets
by Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin
- 90-102 What moves housing markets: A variance decomposition of the rent-price ratio
by Campbell, Sean D. & Davis, Morris A. & Gallin, Joshua & Martin, Robert F.
- 103-115 Teacher qualifications and student achievement in urban elementary schools
by Buddin, Richard & Zamarro, Gema
- 116-124 Optimal highway design and user welfare under value pricing
by Light, Thomas
- 125-140 Price discrimination in the housing market
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom
- 141-149 The market price of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
by Eriksen, Michael D.
July 2009, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
- 2-15 Urbanization, productivity, and innovation: Evidence from investment in higher education
by Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 16-24 Cost recovery from congestion tolls with random capacity and demand
by Lindsey, Robin
- 25-32 Subsidies for intracity and intercity commuting
by Borck, Rainald & Wrede, Matthias
- 33-56 Pricing the major US hub airports
by Daniel, Joseph I. & Harback, Katherine Thomas
- 57-64 Local officials as land developers: Urban spatial expansion in China
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri
- 65-74 Historical religious concentrations and the effects of Catholic schooling
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Elder, Todd
May 2009, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 237-251 Irreversible investment, real options, and competition: Evidence from real estate development
by Bulan, Laarni & Mayer, Christopher & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
- 252-264 Housing tenure and labor market impacts: The search goes on
by Coulson, N. Edward & Fisher, Lynn M.
- 265-278 The causes and consequences of land use regulation: Evidence from Greater Boston
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ward, Bryce A.
- 279-293 Second generation fiscal federalism: The implications of fiscal incentives
by Weingast, Barry R.
- 294-304 Geographic concentration and vertical disintegration: Evidence from China
by Li, Ben & Lu, Yi
- 305-313 Three-rate property taxation and housing construction
by Lyytikäinen, Teemu
- 314-322 Reduced-class distinctions: Effort, ability, and the education production function
by Babcock, Philip & Betts, Julian R.
- 323-336 Endogenous job destruction and job matching in cities
by Zenou, Yves
March 2009, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 113-126 Terrorism and attitudes towards minorities: The effect of the Theo van Gogh murder on house prices in Amsterdam
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & Van Vuuren, Aico
- 127-135 Does traffic congestion reduce employment growth?
by Hymel, Kent
- 136-153 Skills in the city
by Bacolod, Marigee & Blum, Bernardo S. & Strange, William C.
- 154-166 Motorization in developing countries: Causes, consequences, and effectiveness of policy options
by Kutzbach, Mark J.
- 167-180 Trends and determinants of China's industrial agglomeration
by Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang
- 181-194 States and the business cycle
by Owyang, Michael T. & Rapach, David E. & Wall, Howard J.
- 195-208 Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous
by Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 209-215 The Quality-Income effect and the selection of location
by Bacchiega, Emanuele & Minniti, Antonio
- 216-227 Air travel choices in multi-airport markets
by Ishii, Jun & Jun, Sunyoung & Van Dender, Kurt
- 228-235 City size and the Henry George Theorem under monopolistic competition
by Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada
January 2009, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 11-23 Impact of maternal imprisonment on children's probability of grade retention
by Cho, Rosa Minhyo
- 24-37 Do carriers internalize congestion costs? Empirical evidence on the internalization question
by Rupp, Nicholas G.
- 38-47 Workers' marginal costs of commuting
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 48-63 Agglomeration and growth: Cross-country evidence
by Brülhart, Marius & Sbergami, Federica
- 64-73 Miles to go before I learn: The effect of travel distance on the mature person's choice of a community college
by Jepsen, Christopher & Montgomery, Mark
- 74-90 Why do households without children support local public schools? Linking house price capitalization to school spending
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Mayer, Christopher
- 91-98 The impact of residential density on vehicle usage and energy consumption
by Brownstone, David & Golob, Thomas F.
- 99-111 Labor pooling in R&D intensive industries
by Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad
November 2008, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 519-537 Local amenities and life-cycle migration: Do people move for jobs or fun?
by Chen, Yong & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 538-550 The economic performance of cities: A Markov-switching approach
by Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy M. & Wall, Howard J. & Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 551-559 Too big or too small? A synthetic view of the commitment problem of interregional transfers
by Akai, Nobuo & Sato, Motohiro
- 560-572 Teacher quality and dropout outcomes in a large, urban school district
by Koedel, Cory
- 573-589 Changes in the distribution of house prices over time: Structural characteristics, neighborhood, or coefficients?
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 590-600 Job hopping, earnings dynamics, and industrial agglomeration in the software publishing industry
by Freedman, Matthew L.
- 601-614 Fear of crime and housing prices: Household reactions to sex offender registries
by Pope, Jaren C.
September 2008, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 197-197 Mortgages and the Housing Crash: A Symposium
by Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
- 198-217 Housing supply and housing bubbles
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Gyourko, Joseph & Saiz, Albert
- 218-233 Do borrowers know their mortgage terms?
by Bucks, Brian & Pence, Karen
- 234-245 Negative equity and foreclosure: Theory and evidence
by Foote, Christopher L. & Gerardi, Kristopher & Willen, Paul S.
- 246-257 Juvenile delinquent mortgages: Bad credit or bad economy?
by Haughwout, Andrew & Peach, Richard & Tracy, Joseph
- 258-269 How do spatial and social proximity influence knowledge flows? Evidence from patent data
by Agrawal, Ajay & Kapur, Devesh & McHale, John
- 270-287 Hedging house price risk in the presence of lumpy transaction costs
by Han, Lu
- 288-295 Atomistic congestion tolls at concentrated airports? Seeking a unified view in the internalization debate
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Van Dender, Kurt
- 296-325 From Brown to busing
by Cascio, Elizabeth & Gordon, Nora & Lewis, Ethan & Reber, Sarah
- 326-339 Industry churning and the evolution of cities: Evidence for Germany
by Findeisen, Sebastian & Südekum, Jens
- 340-361 The merits of separating cars and trucks
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin
- 362-372 Discrimination in the rental housing market: A field experiment on the Internet
by Ahmed, Ali M. & Hammarstedt, Mats
- 373-389 The attenuation of human capital spillovers
by Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
- 390-407 Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization
by Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 408-421 New evidence on the link between housing environment and children's educational attainments
by Lien, Hsien-Ming & Wu, Wen-Chieh & Lin, Chu-Chia
- 422-435 Ownership forms matter for airport efficiency: A stochastic frontier investigation of worldwide airports
by Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan
- 436-450 Geographic redistribution of US manufacturing and the role of state development policy
by Lee, Yoonsoo
- 451-463 Is terrorism eroding agglomeration economies in Central Business Districts? Lessons from the office real estate market in downtown Chicago
by Abadie, Alberto & Dermisi, Sofia
- 464-479 Spatial mismatch or racial mismatch?
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Neumark, David & McInerney, Melissa
- 480-487.1 Redistribution and regional development under tax competition
by Matsumoto, Mutsumi