2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 28-39 The relationship between corporate governance and community engagement: Evidence from the Australian mining companies
by Lin, Philip T. & Li, Bin & Bu, Danlu
- 40-49 “You are not our only child”: Neoliberalism, food security issues and CSR discourse in the Kutubu oilfields of Papua New Guinea
by Imbun, Benedict Y. & Duarte, Fernanda & Smith, Paul
- 50-60 A dynamic model of the global uranium market and the nuclear fuel cycle
by Rooney, Matthew & Nuttall, William J. & Kazantzis, Nikolaos
- 61-81 Bull and bear markets in commodity prices and commodity stocks: Is there a relation?
by Ntantamis, Christos & Zhou, Jun
- 82-90 Did China׳s rare earth export policies work? — Empirical evidence from USA and Japan
by ZHANG, Lu & GUO, Qing & ZHANG, Junbiao & HUANG, Yong & XIONG, Tao
- 91-100 The economic value of geological information: Synthesis and directions for future research
by Häggquist, Elisabeth & Söderholm, Patrik
- 101-111 Chile, copper and resource revenue: A holistic approach to assessing commodity dependence
by Ebert, Laura & La Menza, Tania
- 112-120 The Sino–European race for Africa׳s minerals: When two quarrel a third rejoices
by Ebner, Julia
- 121-129 Measuring the extent of a Social License to Operate: The influence of marine biodiversity offsets in the oil and gas sector in Western Australia
by Richert, Claire & Rogers, Abbie & Burton, Michael
- 130-142 Environmental regulation and competitiveness in the mining industry: Permitting processes with special focus on Finland, Sweden and Russia
by Söderholm, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik & Helenius, Heidi & Pettersson, Maria & Viklund, Roine & Masloboev, Vladimir & Mingaleva, Tatiana & Petrov, Viktor
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-9 Global commodity prices, economic activity and monetary policy: The relevance of China
by Klotz, Philipp & Lin, Tsoyu Calvin & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 10-17 Chinese steel market in the post-futures period
by Arık, Evren & Mutlu, Elif
- 18-26 An ANP–SWOT approach for interdependency analysis and prioritizing the Iran׳s steel scrap industry strategies
by Shakoor Shahabi, Reza & Basiri, Mohammad Hossein & Rashidi Kahag, Mahdi & Ahangar Zonouzi, Samad
- 27-34 Mining export, industrial production and economic growth: A cointegration and causality analysis for India
by Sahoo, Auro Kumar & Sahoo, Dukhabandhu & Sahu, Naresh Chandra
- 35-44 The by-product effect on metal markets – New insights to the price behavior of minor metals
by Afflerbach, Patrick & Fridgen, Gilbert & Keller, Robert & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Strobel, Florian
- 45-52 The socio-economic impact of mine industry commuting labour force on source communities
by Haslam McKenzie, Fiona M. & Hoath, Aileen
- 53-64 Alternative value chains for rare earths: The Anglo-deposit developers
by Machacek, Erika & Fold, Niels
- 65-72 Demographic and economic impact of mining on remote communities in Australia
by Kotey, Bernice & Rolfe, John
- 73-82 The effects of population growth and advancements in technology on global mineral supply
by Wellington, Tracey-Ann A. & Mason, Thomas E.
- 83-92 Cut-off grade: A real options analysis
by Thompson, Matt & Barr, Drew
- 93-103 Main challenges of mineral resources policy of Poland
by Nieć, Marek & Galos, Krzysztof & Szamałek, Krzysztof
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-8 “For the benefit of Australians”: Exploring national expectations of the mining industry
by Mason, Claire M. & Paxton, Gillian & Parsons, Richard & Parr, Joanna M. & Moffat, Kieren
- 9-15 Local job multipliers of mining
by Fleming, David A. & Measham, Thomas G.
- 16-22 The effect of a change in pricing regime on iron ore prices
by Wårell, Linda
- 23-30 Measure of the mining image
by Ruiz Martín, Antonio & Rodríguez Díaz, Manuel & Ruíz San Román, José Antonio
- 31-39 Modelling volatility persistence and asymmetry: A Study on selected Indian non-ferrous metals markets
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Tripathy, Trilochan
- 40-51 Linear and non-linear causality between price indices and commodity prices
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 52-59 Rare earths supply chains: Current status, constraints and opportunities
by Golev, Artem & Scott, Margaretha & Erskine, Peter D. & Ali, Saleem H. & Ballantyne, Grant R.
- 60-71 Major challenges for developing unconventional gas in Brazil – Will water resources impede the development of the Country׳s industry?
by Camargo, Tathiany R. Moreira de & Merschmann, Paulo Roberto de C. & Arroyo, Eveline Vasquez & Szklo, Alexandre
- 72-82 Institutional conditions for Swedish metal production: A comparison of subsidies to metal mining and metal recycling
by Johansson, Nils & Krook, Joakim & Eklund, Mats
- 83-90 Maintaining legitimacy of a contested practice: How the minerals industry understands its ‘social licence to operate’
by Parsons, Richard & Lacey, Justine & Moffat, Kieren
- 91-100 ‘Free prior and informed consent’, social complexity and the mining industry: Establishing a knowledge base
by Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna
- 101-108 On the economic determinants of the gold–inflation relation
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Ciner, Cetin & Lucey, Brian M
- 109-112 The relationship between spot and futures prices: An empirical analysis
by Gulley, Andrew & Tilton, John E.
- 113-123 Has Bolivia׳s 2006–12 gas policy been useful to combat the resource curse?
by Ramírez Cendrero, Juan M.
- 124-134 Risk management in the hard coal mining industry: Social and environmental aspects of collieries’ liquidation
by Kowalska, Izabela Jonek
- 135-142 Income and price elasticity of gold import demand in India: Empirical evidence from threshold and ARDL bounds test cointegration
by Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal
- 143-151 Analysing the world potash industry
by al Rawashdeh, Rami & Maxwell, Philip
- 152-159 Environmental governance in Sierra Leone׳s mining sector: A critical analysis
by Mason, Nketti Hannah
- 160-170 The development and implementation of mineral safeguarding policies at national and local levels in the United Kingdom
by Wrighton, C.E. & Bee, E.J. & Mankelow, J.M.
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-3 The extractive industries and development in sub-Saharan Africa: An introduction
by Hilson, Gavin
- 4-16 Business and development: Changing discourses in the extractive industries
by Van Alstine, James & Barkemeyer, Ralf
- 17-30 Breaking the resource curse: Transparency in the natural resource sector and the extractive industries transparency initiative
by Corrigan, Caitlin C.
- 31-41 Nationalised large-scale mining, trade unions and community representation: Perspectives from Northern Madagascar
by Smith, Shirley M. & Dorward, Peter T.
- 42-47 Resource governance and the challenges of community development in the Nigerian bitumen belt
by Adeniyi, Adesoji
- 48-58 Resource governance dynamics: The challenge of ‘new oil’ in Uganda
by Van Alstine, James & Manyindo, Jacob & Smith, Laura & Dixon, Jami & AmanigaRuhanga, Ivan
- 59-65 Slow violence, extraction and human rights defence in Tanzania: Notes from the field
by Holterman, Devin
- 66-73 Oil wealth and the well-being of the subaltern classes in Sub-Saharan Africa: A critical analysis of the resource curse in Ghana
by Ayelazuno, Jasper
- 74-82 Ghana׳s extractive industries and community benefit sharing: The case for cash transfers
by Standing, André
- 83-89 Shifting sand, shifting livelihoods? Reflections on a coastal gold rush in Ghana
by Hirons, Mark
- 90-99 Dispossession, displacement and resistance: Artisanal miners in a gold concession in South-Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo
by Geenen, Sara
- 100-108 “This mine has become our farmland": Critical perspectives on the coevolution of artisanal mining and conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
by Kelly, Jocelyn T.D.
- 109-116 Not only a man's world: Women's involvement in artisanal mining in eastern DRC
by Bashwira, Marie-Rose & Cuvelier, Jeroen & Hilhorst, Dorothea & van der Haar, Gemma
- 117-127 When miners become “foreigners”: Competing categorizations within gold mining spaces in Guinea
by Bolay, Matthieu
- 128-136 A new means of governing artisanal and small-scale mining? Fairtrade gold and development in Tanzania
by Childs, John
2014, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-14 A perspective on global harmonisation of major national mineral asset valuation codes
by Njowa, G. & Clay, A.N. & Musingwini, C.
- 15-20 Comparison of dysprosium security strategies in Japan for 2010–2030
by Seo, Yuna & Morimoto, Shinichirou
- 21-31 Realized volatility spillovers in the non-ferrous metal futures market
by Todorova, Neda & Worthington, Andrew & Souček, Michael
- 32-41 An improved wavelet–ARIMA approach for forecasting metal prices
by Kriechbaumer, Thomas & Angus, Andrew & Parsons, David & Rivas Casado, Monica
- 42-53 Planning the innovation agenda for sustainable development in resource regions: A central Queensland case study
by Kinnear, Susan & Ogden, Ian
- 54-60 Precious metal mutual fund performance appraisal using DEA modeling
by Tsolas, Ioannis E.
- 61-70 The paths to social licence to operate: An integrative model explaining community acceptance of mining
by Moffat, Kieren & Zhang, Airong
- 71-79 Resource boom and inequality: Kazakhstan as a case study
by Howie, Peter & Atakhanova, Zauresh
- 80-87 Mining in the Chatkal Valley in Kyrgyzstan—Challenge of social sustainability
by Tiainen, Heidi & Sairinen, Rauno & Novikov, Viktor
- 88-91 A model to analyze the environmental policy of resource reallocation and pollution control based on firms' heterogeneity
by Tang, Erzi & Liu, Fengchao & Zhang, Jingjing & Yu, Jiao
- 92-100 Foresight as a tool for sustainable development in natural resources: The case of mineral extraction in Afghanistan
by Sheraz, Umar
- 101-114 The mining industry in Queensland, Australia: Some regional development issues
by Ivanova, Galina
- 115-123 A numerical study for a mining project using real options valuation under commodity price uncertainty
by Haque, Md. Aminul & Topal, Erkan & Lilford, Eric
- 124-133 Evaluation of the mining projects under economic uncertainties using multidimensional binomial tree
by Dehghani, Hesam & Ataee-pour, Majid & Esfahanipour, Akbar
- 134-143 Trends and developments in long-term steel demand – The intensity-of-use hypothesis revisited
by Wårell, Linda
2013, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 407-415 Trends and development of steel demand in China: A bottom–up analysis
by Yin, Xiang & Chen, Wenying
- 416-426 The necessity to elaborate minerals policies exemplified by Romania
by Marinescu, Mihai & Kriz, Alexander & Tiess, Günter
- 427-434 Innovation for sustainable development in artisanal mining: Advances in a cluster of opal mining in Brazil
by Milanez, Bruno & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose Antonio
- 435-447 How to evaluate raw material supply risks—an overview
by Achzet, Benjamin & Helbig, Christoph
- 448-457 Economic and social effects analysis of mineral development in China and policy implications
by Lei, Yalin & Cui, Na & Pan, Dongyang
- 458-469 Building future nuclear power fleets: The available uranium resources constraint
by Gabriel, Sophie & Baschwitz, Anne & Mathonnière, Gilles & Fizaine, Florian & Eleouet, Tommy
- 470-480 Investing in fertilizer–mining companies in times of food scarcity
by Geman, Helyette & Vergel Eleuterio, Pedro
- 481-489 Predicting impacts of major projects on housing prices in resource based towns with a case study application to Gladstone, Australia
by Akbar, Delwar & Rolfe, John & Kabir, S.M. Zobaidul
- 490-495 Influence of the time factor on the availability of deposits of nonferrous metals
by Kharitonova, M. & Mikhailov, A. & Matsko, N.
- 496-503 Addressing criticality for rare earth elements in petroleum refining: The key supply factors approach
by Nieto, Antonio & Guelly, Kirsten & Kleit, Andrew
- 504-511 Dynamic relationship between precious metals
by Sensoy, Ahmet
- 512-522 The impact of monetary liquidity on Chinese aluminum prices
by Sun, Zesheng & Sun, Bianxia & Lin, Sharon X.
- 523-531 Community relations and mining: Core to business but not “core business”
by Kemp, Deanna & Owen, John R.
- 532-541 Uncertainty in exhaustible natural resource economics: The irreversible sunk costs of Hotelling
by Reynolds, Douglas B.
- 542-548 Burrowing bird's decline driven by EIA over-use
by Heneberg, Petr
- 549-557 The forgotten resource curse: South Africa's poor experience with mineral extraction
by Elbra, Ainsley D.
- 558-567 Long-term iron ore price modeling: Marginal costs vs. incentive price
by Pustov, Alexander & Malanichev, Alexander & Khobotilov, Ilya
- 568-576 Contrasting community and corporate perceptions of sustainability: A case study within the platinum mining region of South Africa
by Ololade, Olusola O. & Annegarn, Harold J.
- 577-590 An analysis of factors leading to the establishment of a social licence to operate in the mining industry
by Prno, Jason
- 591-597 A heuristic approach to stochastic cutoff grade optimization for open pit mining complexes with multiple processing streams
by Asad, Mohammad Waqar Ali & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 598-604 China's small coal mine policy in the 2000s: A case study of trusteeship and consolidation
by Shi, Xunpeng
- 605-612 Is Russia suffering from Dutch Disease? Cointegration with structural break
by Dülger, Fikret & Lopcu, Kenan & Burgaç, Almıla & Ballı, Esra
- 613-620 Forecasting iron ore import and consumption of China using grey model optimized by particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Ma, Weimin & Zhu, Xiaoxi & Wang, Miaomiao
- 621-627 Iron ore spot price volatility and change in forward pricing mechanism
by Ma, Yiqun
- 628-639 A cointegration and causality analysis of copper consumption and economic growth in rich countries
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 640-647 The cumulative dimensions of impact in resource regions
by Franks, Daniel M. & Brereton, David & Moran, Chris J.
- 648-656 “Horizontal” and “vertical” diffusion: The cumulative influence of Impact and Benefit Agreements (IBAs) on mining policy-production in New Caledonia
by Le Meur, Pierre-Yves & Horowitz, Leah S. & Mennesson, Thierry
- 657-669 Cultivating collaboration: Lessons from initiatives to understand and manage cumulative impacts in Australian resource regions
by Porter, Madeleine & Franks, Daniel M. & Everingham, Jo-Anne
- 670-677 Modeling the impact of revegetation on regional water quality: A collective approach to manage the cumulative impacts of mining in the Bowen Basin, Australia
by Sonter, L.J. & Moran, C.J. & Barrett, D.J.
- 678-687 A collaborative approach to address the cumulative impacts of mine-water discharge: Negotiating a cross-sectoral waterway partnership in the Bowen Basin, Australia
by Eberhard, Rachel & Johnston, Nathan & Everingham, Jo-Anne
- 688-695 Little by little, inch by inch: Project expansion assessments in the Papua New Guinea mining industry
by Banks, Glenn
- 696-703 Legitimizing industry and multi-sectoral regulation of cumulative impacts: A comparison of mining and energy development in Athabasca, Canada and the Hunter Valley, Australia
by Boutilier, Robert G. & Black, Leeora
- 704-712 The use of aggregate complaints data as an indicator of cumulative social impacts of mining: A case study from the Hunter valley, NSW, Australia
by Moran, C.J. & Brereton, D.
- 713-722 Challenges to measuring, monitoring, and addressing the cumulative impacts of artisanal and small-scale gold mining in Ecuador
by Adler Miserendino, Rebecca & Bergquist, Bridget A. & Adler, Sara E. & Guimarães, Jean Remy Davée & Lees, Peter S.J. & Niquen, Wilmer & Velasquez-López, P. Colon & Veiga, Marcello M.
- 723-732 Predicting the economic and demographic impacts of long distance commuting in the resources sector: A Surat basin case study
by Rolfe, John
- 733-744 Using the multiple capitals framework to connect indicators of regional cumulative impacts of mining and pastoralism in the Murray Darling Basin, Australia
by Moran, C.J. & Franks, D.M. & Sonter, L.J.
2013, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 233-240 Oversight of shale gas production in the United States and the disclosure of toxic substances
by Centner, Terence J.
- 241-251 An analysis of future platinum resources, emissions and waste streams using a system dynamic model of its intentional and non-intentional flows and stocks
by Elshkaki, Ayman
- 252-257 The legal environmental risk analysis (LERA) sample of mining and the environment in Turkish legislation
by Elvan, Osman Devrim
- 258-265 From landfill to water, land and life: The creation of the Centre for stone materials aimed at secondary processing
by Careddu, Nicola & Siotto, Giampaolo & Siotto, Riccardo & Tilocca, Caterina
- 266-277 The relentless progress of commodity exchanges in the establishment of primary commodity prices
by Radetzki, Marian
- 278-287 Mining development, income growth and poverty alleviation: A multiplier decomposition technique applied to China
by Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin
- 288-294 Ghana's salt industry: A neglected sector for economic development?
by Mensah, Justice Tei & Botchway, Ebo
- 295-309 CSR in metallurgy sector in Greece: A content analysis
by Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria
- 310-319 Maintaining land use agreements in Papua New Guinea Mining: ‘Business as usual’?
by Imbun, Benedict Y.
- 320-331 Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models
by Smith, James L.
- 332-340 How you start matters: A comparison of Gold Fields' Tarkwa and Damang Mines and their divergent relationships with local small-scale miners in Ghana
by Teschner, Benjamin
- 341-349 New mercantilism: A perspective on how politics is shaping world metal supply
by Humphreys, David
- 350-362 An empirical approach to determine specific weights of driving factors for the price of commodities—A contribution to the measurement of the economic scarcity of minerals and metals
by Gleich, Benedikt & Achzet, Benjamin & Mayer, Herbert & Rathgeber, Andreas
- 363-372 Resources policy and mine closure in South Africa: The case of the Free State Goldfields
by Marais, Lochner
- 373-383 Byproduct production of minor metals: Threat or opportunity for the development of clean technologies? The PV sector as an illustration
by Fizaine, Florian
- 384-394 Rare earth elements in China: Policies and narratives of reinventing an industry
by Wübbeke, Jost
- 395-405 Is the convenience yield a good indicator of a commodity's supply risk?
by Stepanek, Christian & Walter, Matthias & Rathgeber, Andreas
2013, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 103-112 Jordan, minerals extraction and the resource curse
by Al Rawashdeh, Rami & Maxwell, Philip
- 113-122 Evaluating a small deposit next to an economically viable gold mine in West Africa from the points of view of the mining company, the government and the local community
by Ndiaye, A.A. & Armstrong, M.
- 123-129 The Spanish building crisis and its effect in the gypsum quarry production (1998–2012)
by Herrero, M.J. & Escavy, J.I. & Bustillo, M.
- 130-137 Is gold a hedge or safe haven against oil price movements?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 138-151 The fate of the poor in growing mineral and energy economies
by Davis, Graham A. & Vásquez Cordano, Arturo L.
- 152-161 Socioeconomic evaluation of the impact of natural resource stressors on human-use services in the Great Lakes environment: A Lake Michigan case study
by Breffle, William S. & Muralidharan, Daya & Donovan, Richard P. & Liu, Fangming & Mukherjee, Amlan & Jin, Yongliang
- 162-168 State mineral production taxes and mining law reform
by Dobra, John & Dobra, Matt
- 169-180 Using discrete choice experiments to assess the preferences of new mining workforce to commute or relocate to the Surat Basin in Australia
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 181-195 Natural resources, governance and institutional quality: The role of resource funds
by Tsani, Stella
- 196-203 The terms of trade debate and the policy implications for primary product producers
by Tilton, John E.
- 204-211 Lithium availability in the EU27 for battery-driven vehicles: The impact of recycling and substitution on the confrontation between supply and demand until2050
by Miedema, Jan H. & Moll, Henri C.
- 212-223 An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection
by Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar
- 224-232 The public good dilemma of a non-renewable common resource: A look at the facts of artisanal gold mining
by Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Arango, Santiago
2013, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-7 Optimal hardwood tree planting and forest reclamation policy on reclaimed surface mine lands in the Appalachian coal region
by Sullivan, Jay & Amacher, Gregory S.
- 8-17 Gold mine feasibility study disclosure in Australia: Determinants and implications
by Ferguson, Andrew & Feigin, Alexey & Kean, Stephen
- 18-28 Theory of storage, inventory and volatility in the LME base metals
by Geman, Hélyette & Smith, William O.
- 29-35 Social licence and mining: A critical perspective
by Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna
- 36-43 Rare earth elements as critical raw materials: Focus on international markets and future strategies
by Massari, Stefania & Ruberti, Marcello
- 44-49 Could a public ecology approach help resolve the mountaintop mining controversy?
by Craynon, John R. & Sarver, Emily A. & Robertson, David P.
- 50-59 Evaluating coal bed methane investment in China based on a real options model
by Fan, Ying & Mo, Jian-Lei & Zhu, Lei
- 60-67 Toxic mercury versus appropriate technology: Artisanal gold miners’ retort aversion
by Bosse Jønsson, Jesper & Charles, Elias & Kalvig, Per
- 68-74 The role of price expectations and legal uncertainties in ocean mineral, exploration activities
by Marvasti, Akbar
- 75-87 A simple mineral market model: Can it produce super cycles in prices?
by Cuddington, John T. & Zellou, Abdel M.
- 88-93 Dynamics of global oil prices, exchange rate and precious metal prices in India
by Jain, Anshul & Ghosh, Sajal
- 94-101 Oil windfalls in Brazil and their long-run social impacts
by Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe & Nishijima, Marislei
2012, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 408-416 “One thing leads to another”—Commodities, linkages and industrial development
by Morris, Mike & Kaplinsky, Raphael & Kaplan, David
- 417-424 The diversification of the global mining equipment industry – Going new places?
by Farooki, Masuma
- 425-433 South African mining equipment and specialist services: Technological capacity, export performance and policy
by Kaplan, David
- 434-442 Linkages in Ghana's gold mining industry: Challenging the enclave thesis
by Bloch, Robin & Owusu, George
- 443-451 What determines the breadth and depth of Zambia's backward linkages to copper mining? The role of public policy and value chain dynamics
by Fessehaie, Judith
- 452-460 Determinants of backward linkages of oil and gas industry in the Nigerian economy
by Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Ademola Oyejide, T.
- 461-467 Linkages to manufacturing in the resource sector: The case of the Angolan oil and gas industry
by Teka, Zeferino
- 468-474 The view from below: ‘lock-in’ and local procurement in the African gold mining sector
by Hanlin, Rebecca & Hanlin, Christopher
- 475-483 Chinese construction companies in Angola: A local linkages perspective
by Corkin, Lucy
2012, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 261-272 Long memory in energy futures markets: Further evidence
by Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng
- 273-280 Forecasting precious metal price movements using trader positions
by Mutafoglu, Takvor H. & Tokat, Ekin & Tokat, Hakki A.
- 281-295 Natural resource dependence and the accumulation of physical and human capital in Latin America
by Blanco, Luisa & Grier, Robin
- 296-307 Is there a material Kuznets curve for aluminium? evidence from rich countries
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 308-314 Small-scale mining in Ghana: The government and the galamsey
by Teschner, Benjamin A.
- 315-321 Drainage and utilization of Chinese coal mine methane with a coal–methane co-exploitation model: Analysis and projections
by Wang, Lei & Cheng, Yuan-Ping
- 322-330 A dangerous bet: The challenges of formalizing artisanal mining in the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Geenen, Sara
- 331-339 Chinese resource security policies and the restructuring of the Asia-Pacific iron ore market
by Wilson, Jeffrey D.
- 340-345 Mineral reserves under price uncertainty
by Evatt, Geoffrey William & Soltan, Mousa Omid & Johnson, Paul V.
- 346-357 Exploring the origins of ‘social license to operate’ in the mining sector: Perspectives from governance and sustainability theories
by Prno, Jason & Scott Slocombe, D.
- 358-367 Testing The Pearl Hypothesis: Natural resources and trust
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne
- 368-374 Impact of different public E&P policies on natural gas reserves and production in Pakistan
by Jamil, Faisal
- 375-384 Economic impact measurement and evaluation of China's investment in geological exploration: The empirical analysis based on the data from 1999 to 2009
by Linna, Lu & Lei, Yalin & Jianping, Ge
- 385-396 Artisanal and small-scale gold mining in Burkina Faso: Suggestion of multi-agent methodology as a complementary support in elaborating a policy
by Andriamasinoro, Fenintsoa & Angel, Jean-Michel
- 397-399 Investor demand and spot commodity prices: Reply
by Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian
- 403-404 Investor demand and spot commodity prices: Reply 2
by Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian
2012, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 131-137 Corporate Social Responsibility in the extractive industries: Experiences from developing countries
by Hilson, Gavin
- 138-143 Corporate Social Responsibility and development in Africa: Redefining the roles and responsibilities of public and private actors in the mining sector
by Campbell, Bonnie
- 144-151 Corporate social responsibility and petroleum development in sub-Saharan Africa: The case of Chad
by Cash, Audrey C.
- 152-159 Enclave development and ‘offshore corporate social responsibility’: Implications for oil-rich sub-Saharan Africa
by Ackah-Baidoo, Abigail
- 160-167 Social responsibility and resource extraction: Are Chinese oil companies different?
by Pegg, Scott
- 168-174 Elusive Partnerships: Gas extraction and CSR in Bangladesh
by Gardner, Katy & Ahmed, Zahir & Bashir, Fatema & Rana, Masud
- 175-178 Sustainable supply chains—minerals and sustainable development, going beyond the mine
by Fleury, Anne-Marie & Davies, Bejamin
- 179-184 Mission impossible?: Adopting a CSR-based business model for extractive industries in developing countries
by Slack, Keith
- 185-193 Development on whose terms?: CSR discourse and social realities in Papua New Guinea's extractive industries sector
by Gilberthorpe, Emma & Banks, Glenn
- 194-204 A clash of cultures (and lawyers): Anglo Platinum and mine-affected communities in Limpopo Province, South Africa
by Farrell, Leanne A. & Hamann, Ralph & Mackres, Eric
- 205-211 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for exploration: Consultants, companies and communities in processes of engagements
by Luning, Sabine
- 212-222 Corporate social responsibility in the mining industry: Perspectives from stakeholder groups in Argentina
by Mutti, Diana & Yakovleva, Natalia & Vazquez-Brust, Diego & Di Marco, Martín H.
- 223-232 Why be poor when we can be rich? Constructing responsible mining in El Pangui, Ecuador
by Warnaars, Ximena S.
- 233-240 The science of corporate social responsibility (CSR): Contamination and conflict in a mining project in the southern Ecuadorian Andes
by Velásquez, Teresa A.
- 241-250 Perspectives on community representation within the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative: Experiences from south-east Madagascar
by Smith, Shirley M. & Shepherd, Derek D. & Dorward, Peter T.
- 251-260 How can public–private partnerships contribute to security and human rights policy and practice in the extractive industries? A case study of The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
by Perks, Rachel
2012, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-9 Public preferences for timeliness and quality of mine site rehabilitation. The case of bauxite mining in Western Australia
by Burton, Michael & Jasmine Zahedi, Shegufa & White, Ben
- 10-18 Economic risk and mineral taxation on Indigenous lands
by O’Faircheallaigh, Ciaran & Gibson, Ginger
- 19-29 Coltan from Central Africa, international trade and implications for any certification
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Dittrich, Monika & Pierdicca, Chiara
- 30-47 Trends in real commodity prices: How real is real?
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 48-58 Indigenous engagement in Australian mine water management: The alignment of corporate strategies with national water reform objectives
by Barber, Marcus & Jackson, Sue
- 59-72 Some observations on copper yields and ore grades
by Crowson, Phillip
- 73-80 Input–output analysis in an oil-rich economy: The case of Azerbaijan
by Sabiroglu, Ilkin M. & Bashirli, Samad
- 81-89 Optimal production scale of open pit mining operations with uncertain metal supply and long-term stockpiles
by Waqar Ali Asad, Mohammad & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 90-92 Optimum cutting age for timber resources with carbon sequestration
by Gunalay, Y. & Kula, E.
- 93-103 The time dimension and lithium resource constraints for electric vehicles
by Kushnir, Duncan & Sandén, Björn A.
- 104-108 Multiproduct mine output and the case of mining waste utilization
by Packey, Daniel J.