2012, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 90-92 Optimum cutting age for timber resources with carbon sequestration
by Gunalay, Y. & Kula, E.
- 93-103 The time dimension and lithium resource constraints for electric vehicles
by Kushnir, Duncan & Sandén, Björn A.
- 104-108 Multiproduct mine output and the case of mining waste utilization
by Packey, Daniel J.
- 109-117 Determination of the effect of operating cost uncertainty on mining project evaluation
by Dehghani, Hesam & Ataee-pour, Majid
- 118-125 Is corporate social responsibility possible in the mining sector? Evidence from Catalan companies
by Vintró, Carla & Fortuny, Jordi & Sanmiquel, Lluís & Freijo, Modesto & Edo, Joaquín
- 126-129 Geoconservation versus legislation and resources policy: New achievements, new questions—Comment on Cairncross (Resources Policy, 2011) The National Heritage Resource Act (1999): Can legislation protect South Africa's rare geoheritage resources?
by Ruban, Dmitry A.
2011, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 295-303 Aggregates in England—Economic contribution and environmental cost of indigenous supply
by Brown, Teresa & McEvoy, Fiona & Ward, John
- 304-314 Promoting ecological sustainable planning for natural stone quarrying. The case of the Orosei Marble Producing Area in Eastern Sardinia
by Careddu, Nicola & Siotto, Giampaolo
- 315-329 Metalliferous sediments in the Atlantis II Deep—Assessing the geological and economic resource potential and legal constraints
by Bertram, Christine & Krätschell, Anna & O’Brien, Killian & Brückmann, Warner & Proelss, Alexander & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 330-338 Market reactions to Australian boutique resource investor presentations
by Ferguson, Andrew & Scott, Tom
- 339-345 Testing the international linkage in the platinum-group metal futures markets
by Aruga, Kentaka & Managi, Shunsuke
- 346-353 The impact of commodity price risk management on the profits of a company
by Buhl, Hans Ulrich & Strauß, Sofie & Wiesent, Julia
- 354-362 Pork knocking in the land of many waters: Artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM) in Guyana
by Clifford, Martin J.
- 363-371 Is the god of diamonds alone? The role of institutions in artisanal mining in forest landscapes, Congo Basin
by Schure, Jolien & Ingram, Verina & Tieguhong, Julius Chupezi & Ndikumagenge, Cleto
- 372-374 Comment: Investor demand and spot commodity prices
by Östensson, Olle
2011, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 187-195 Investor demand and spot commodity prices
by Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian
- 196-203 Economic implications of long distance commuting in the Chilean mining industry
by Aroca, Patricio & Atienza, Miguel
- 204-213 The National Heritage Resource Act (1999): Can legislation protect South Africa's rare geoheritage resources?
by Cairncross, Bruce
- 214-226 What are the implications of human rights for minerals taxation?
by Southalan, John
- 227-237 Capitalizing on energy supply: Western China's opportunity for development
by Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel & Zhang, Lei
- 238-248 Factor demand flexibility in the primary aluminium industry: Evidence from stagnating and expanding regions
by Blomberg, Jerry & Söderholm, Patrik
- 249-254 Measurement of market power for the environmentally regulated Korean iron and steel manufacturing industry
by Lee, Myunghun
- 255-264 Assessing development options in mining communities using stated preference techniques
by Ivanova, Galina & Rolfe, John
- 265-275 Explanatory mining for gold: Contrasting evidence from simple and multiple regressions
by Baur, Dirk G.
- 276-284 R&D prospects in the mining and metals industry
by Filippou, Dimitrios & King, Michael G.
- 285-292 Optimization of mining by application of the equality principle
by Stenis, Jan & Hogland, William
- 293-294 Mining, Society and a Sustainable World, Jeremy P. Richards (Ed.). Springer, Heidelberg (2009) (pp. 506), Price US $169.00, ISBN: 978 3-642-01102-3
by Maybee, Bryan M.
2011, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 97-106 Steel consumption and economic activity in the UK: The integration and cointegration debate
by Evans, Mark
- 107-113 Steel consumption and economic growth in Korea: Long-term and short-term evidence
by Huh, Kwang-Sook
- 114-122 Sustainable development principles for the disposal of mining and mineral processing wastes
by Franks, Daniel M. & Boger, David V. & Côte, Claire M. & Mulligan, David R.
- 123-131 Natural resources and development: The gold sector in Mali
by Mainguy, Claire
- 132-141 Gemstone mining as a development cluster: A study of Brazil's emerald mines
by Puppim de Oliveira, Jose Antonio & Ali, Saleem H.
- 142-148 Challenges of transformation: The case of Norilsk Nickel
by Humphreys, David
- 149-158 Assessing the impact of driverless haul trucks in Australian surface mining
by Bellamy, Drew & Pravica, Luka
- 159-167 Performance assessment of mining operations using nonparametric production analysis: A bootstrapping approach in DEA
by Tsolas, Ioannis E.
- 168-177 The Tucson Mineral Show and the market for collector minerals: The potential for artisanal and small scale miners
by Ross, Brad & Dessureault, Sean & Rieber, Michael
- 178-186 Perspectives on community health issues and the mining boom-bust cycle
by Shandro, Janis A. & Veiga, Marcello M. & Shoveller, Jean & Scoble, Malcolm & Koehoorn, Mieke
2011, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-13 Is a negative correlation between resource abundance and growth sufficient evidence that there is a "resource curse"?
by Boyce, John R. & Herbert Emery, J.C.
- 14-21 Mining investment and regional development: A scenario-based assessment for Northern Sweden
by Ejdemo, Thomas & Söderholm, Patrik
- 22-29 Mining compatibility with other projects in Spain: Solutions and benefits
by Gómez-Márquez, Iván & Alejano, Leandro R. & García Bastante, Fernando
- 30-38 The relationship between mining and socio-economic well being in Australia's regions
by Hajkowicz, Stefan A. & Heyenga, Sonja & Moffat, Kieren
- 39-48 The yen for gold
by Wang, Kuan-Min & Lee, Yuan-Ming
- 49-59 Determinants of foreign direct investment in the mining sector in Asia: A comparison between China and India
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 60-71 Coal sector reform and its implications for the power sector in China
by Peng, Wuyuan
- 72-79 Resource abundance and financial development: Evidence from China
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 80-90 A practical real option methodology for the evaluation of farm-in/out joint venture agreements in mineral exploration
by Guj, Pietro
- 91-93 Long-term trends in the Real real prices of primary commodities: Inflation bias and the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis
by Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John E.
- 94-95 The international tin cartel, John Hillman. Routledge, London and New York (2010). £120. ISBN10 0-415-55412-8 (hdk), 0-203-85661-9 (ebk); ISBN13 978-0-415-55412-1 (hdk), 978-0-203-85661-1 (ebk)
by Thoburn, John
2010, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 247-256 Good deposits are not enough: Mining labor productivity analysis in the copper industry in Chile and Peru 1992-2009
by Joaquín Jara, J. & Pérez, Patricio & Villalobos, Pablo
- 257-264 The marginal cost of public funds of mineral and energy taxes in Peru
by Vásquez Cordano, Arturo L. & Balistreri, Edward J.
- 265-275 Mining and development in the region of Antofagasta
by Lagos, Gustavo & Blanco, Edgar
- 276-282 Commodity futures and market efficiency: A fractional integrated approach
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 283-291 Can oil prices help estimate commodity futures prices? The cases of copper and silver
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Eterovic, Francisco
- 292-300 How rational are investment decisions in the copper industry?
by Auger, Felipe & Ignacio Guzmán, Juan
- 301-310 Correlation structure between inflation and oil futures returns: An equilibrium approach
by Casassus, Jaime & Ceballos, Diego & Higuera, Freddy
2010, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 127-140 Understanding world metals prices--Returns, volatility and diversification
by Chen, Mei-Hsiu
- 141-155 Post-merger time series analysis: Iron ore mining
by Fiuza, Eduardo P.S. & Tito, Fabiana F.M.
- 156-167 Green accounting and sustainability of the Peruvian metal mining sector
by Figueroa B., Eugenio & Orihuela R., Carlos & Calfucura T., Enrique
- 168-177 The crude oil market and the gold market: Evidence for cointegration, causality and price discovery
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 178-189 An overview of global gold market and gold price forecasting
by Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan
- 190-198 Minerals policy in Europe: Some recent developments
by Tiess, Guenter
- 199-209 The South African mineral and petroleum resources royalty act--Background and fundamental principles
by Cawood, F.T.
- 210-217 Permitting a new mine: Insights from the community debate
by Campbell, Gary & Roberts, Mark
- 218-225 Patience is a virtue: Problems of regulatory governance in the Indonesian mining sector
by OCallaghan, Terry
- 226-234 A SWOT analysis of environmental management practices in Greek Mining and Mineral Industry
by Nikolaou, I.E. & Evangelinos, K.I.
- 235-244 European aggregates production: Drivers, correlations and trends
by Menegaki, M.E. & Kaliampakos, D.C.
- 245-246 The Top 50 Sustainability Books, Visser, Wayne and University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership. Greenleaf Publishing, Sheffield, UK (2009) (paperback 255 pages, contents, ISBN-13:9781906093327)
by Southalan, John
2010, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 65-71 The macroeconomic determinants of volatility in precious metals markets
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Ciner, Cetin & Lucey, Brian M.
- 72-76 Long-term trends in the Real real prices of primary commodities: Inflation bias and the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis
by Cuddington, John T
- 77-89 Ongoing ascent to the helium production plateau--Insights from system dynamics
by Cai, Zhiming & Clarke, Richard H. & Glowacki, Bartek A. & Nuttall, William J. & Ward, Nick
- 90-97 The evolution of the Canadian mining industry: The role of regulatory punctuation
by Russell, Bonita I. & Shapiro, Daniel & Vining, Aidan R.
- 98-115 The Environmental sustainability of mining in Australia: key mega-trends and looming constraints
by Mudd, Gavin M.
- 116-125 Sustainable growth: Compatibility between a plausible growth criterion and the initial state
by Bazhanov, Andrei V.
2010, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-13 The great metals boom: A retrospective
by Humphreys, David
- 14-19 Is there a Dutch disease in Botswana?
by Pegg, Scott
- 20-35 A review of the PGM industry, deposit models and exploration practices: Implications for Australia's PGM potential
by Koek, Monica & Kreuzer, Oliver P. & Maier, Wolfgang D. & Porwal, Alok K. & Thompson, Mickey & Guj, Pietro
- 36-46 Allocation and banking in Korean permits trading
by Cho, G.L. & Kim, Hyo-Sun & Kim, Y.D.
- 47-53 Influence of land tenure practices on artisanal mining activity in Ghana
by Nyame, Frank K. & Blocher, Joseph
- 54-63 Is iron ore priced as a commodity? Past and current practice
by Sukagawa, Paul
2009, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 161-175 Assessing the long-term supply risks for mineral raw materials--a combined evaluation of past and future trends
by Rosenau-Tornow, Dirk & Buchholz, Peter & Riemann, Axel & Wagner, Markus
- 176-184 Seven thousand years in the service of humanity--the history of copper, the red metal
by Radetzki, Marian
- 185-194 Using the cumulative availability curve to assess the threat of mineral depletion: The case of lithium
by Yaksic, Andrés & Tilton, John E.
- 195-204 Mercury: The good, the bad, and the export ban
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Worley, Christopher M.
- 205-213 Petroleum royalties and regional development in Brazil: The economic growth of recipient towns
by Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe
- 214-226 Corruption in natural resource management: Implications for policy makers
by Kolstad, Ivar & Søreide, Tina
- 227-233 Financial assurance and mine closure: Stakeholder expectations and effects on operating decisions
by Peck, Philip & Sinding, Knud
2009, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 87-102 Duration and characteristics of metal price cycles
by Roberts, Mark C.
- 103-104 Comment: Unravelling the causes of the mineral price boom
by Humphreys, David
- 105-111 Adding public value: The limits of corporate responsibility
by Crowson, Phillip
- 112-120 Backward linkage development in the South African PGM industry: A case study
by Lydall, Marian
- 121-132 Impact of crude oil price volatility on economic activities: An empirical investigation in the Thai economy
by Rafiq, Shuddhasawtta & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry
- 133-141 Assessing corporate-community involvement strategies in the Nigerian oil industry: An empirical analysis
by Idemudia, Uwafiokun
- 142-149 Challenges to liberalism: The case of Australian energy policy
by Hay, James L.
- 150-157 Small-scale mining in China: Assessing recent advances in the policy and regulatory framework
by Shen, Lei & Dai, Tao & Gunson, Aaron James
- 158-159 A Handbook of Primary Commodities in the Global Economy, Marian Radetzki. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2008) (cloth 233 pages+x index, ISBN: 978-0-521-88020-6)
by Davis, Graham A.
2009, Volume 34, Issue 1-2
- 1-5 Small-scale mining, poverty and economic development in sub-Saharan Africa: An overview
by Hilson, Gavin
- 6-11 Perspectives on migration patterns in Ghana's mining industry
by Nyame, Frank K. & Andrew Grant, J. & Yakovleva, Natalia
- 12-17 Moralities, risk and rules in West African artisanal gold mining communities: A case study of Northern Benin
by Grtz, Tilo
- 18-23 Working in a boom-town: Female perspectives on gold-mining in Burkina Faso
by Werthmann, Katja
- 24-31 Recognizing and nurturing artisanal mining as a viable livelihood
by Tschakert, Petra
- 32-38 "The ladder that sends us to wealth": Artisanal mining and poverty reduction in Tanzania
by Fisher, Eleanor & Mwaipopo, Rosemarie & Mutagwaba, Wilson & Nyange, David & Yaron, Gil
- 39-44 Resource policies and small-scale gold mining in Zimbabwe
by Spiegel, Samuel J.
- 45-50 Artisanal mining in central Mozambique: Policy and environmental issues of concern
by Dondeyne, S. & Ndunguru, E. & Rafael, P. & Bannerman, J.
- 51-56 Artisanal and small-scale mining as an extralegal economy: De Soto and the redefinition of "formalization"
by Siegel, Shefa & Veiga, Marcello M.
- 57-63 'Soon there will be no-one left to take the corpses to the morgue': Accumulation and abjection in Ghana's mining communities
by Bush, Ray
- 64-70 Sustainable solution or a marriage of inconvenience? The coexistence of large-scale mining and artisanal and small-scale mining on the Abosso Goldfields concession in Western Ghana
by Aubynn, Anthony
- 71-79 Diamonds, governance and 'local' development in post-conflict Sierra Leone: Lessons for artisanal and small-scale mining in sub-Saharan Africa?
by Maconachie, Roy
- 80-86 Livelihoods and production cycles in the Malagasy artisanal ruby-sapphire trade: A critical examination
by Cartier, Laurent E.
2008, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 179-187 Using exploration expenditures to assess the climate for mineral investment
by Jara, J. Joaquin & Lagos, Gustavo & Tilton, John E.
- 188-195 Broadening the statistical search for metal price super cycles to steel and related metals
by Jerrett, Daniel & Cuddington, John T.
- 196-202 The supply behaviour of state mining enterprises: A case study of the Jordanian phosphate industry
by Rami, Alrawashdeh O.
- 203-209 Reforming small-scale mining in sub-Saharan Africa: Political and ideological challenges to a Fair Trade gold initiative
by Childs, John
- 210-221 On technical change in the elasticities of resource inputs
by Growiec, Jakub & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 222-229 Incorporating environmental issues into optimum cut-off grades modeling at porphyry copper deposits
by Osanloo, M. & Rashidinejad, F. & Rezai, B.
- 230-239 Financial and economic factors affecting the lignite prices in Turkey: An analysis of Soma and Can lignites
by Uner, Mithat & Kose, Nezir & Gokten, Soner & Okan, Pinar
- 240-242 Escaping the Resource Curse, edited by Macartan Humphreys, Jeffrey D. Sachs, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, New York, Columbia University Press. pp. xviii + 408, index, Cloth, $29.95, ISBN: 9780231141963
by Davis, Graham A.
- 243-245 Natural Resources: Neither Curse nor Destiny, Daniel Lederman, William F. Maloney (Eds.). The World Bank, Washington, DC and Stanford University Press, Palo Alto, CA (2007). xx + 369pp., index, Paper, $29.95, ISBN-10: 0804757097, ISBN-13: 9780804757096; Cloth, $75.00, ISBN-10: 0804757089, ISBN-13: 9780804757089
by Davis, Graham A.
2008, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 125-128 The boom in mineral markets: How long might it last?
by Radetzki, Marian & Eggert, Roderick G. & Lagos, Gustavo & Lima, Marcos & Tilton, John E.
- 129-141 Horizontal mergers in the iron ore industry--An application of PCAIDS
by Lundmark, Robert & Wårell, Linda
- 142-149 Social dimensions of mining: Research, policy and practice challenges for the minerals industry in Australia
by Solomon, Fiona & Katz, Evie & Lovel, Roy
- 150-159 Statistical considerations of progressive value and risk in mineral exploration
by Guj, Pietro
- 160-167 Geologic vs. geographic constraints on cement resources
by Kendall, Alissa & Kesler, Stephen E. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 168-174 Natural resource abundance in Nigeria: From dependence to development
by Ogunleye, Eric Kehinde
- 175-177 World Investment Report: Transnational Corporations, Extractive Industries and Development, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Geneva, (2007). 323 pp., $90 (developed countries), $42 (developing countries). ISBN: 978-92-1-112718-8
by Humphreys, David
2008, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 55-73 Commodity currencies and currency commodities
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Fry, Renée
- 74-82 Economies of scale in global iron-making
by Crompton, Paul & Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste
- 83-101 Commodity booms and their impacts on the Western Australian economy: The iron ore case
by Ye, Qiang
- 102-117 Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector
by Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John
- 118-124 The price of gold and the exchange rates: Once again
by Sjaastad, Larry A.
2008, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-3 Trends in mineral economics: Editorial retrospective, 1989-2006
by Eggert, Roderick G.
- 4-11 Mineral economics: Overview of a discipline
by Gordon, Richard L. & Tilton, John E.
- 12-22 The sustainability of China's major mining cities
by Yu, Jing & Zhang, Zhongjun & Zhou, Yifan
- 23-28 Private capital: What impedes its entry into China's minerals industry
by Suxun & Chenjunnan
- 29-38 Challenges with eradicating illegal mining in Ghana: A perspective from the grassroots
by Banchirigah, Sadia Mohammed
- 39-47 Mining and social development: Refocusing community investment using multi-criteria decision analysis
by Esteves, A.M.
- 48-49 An analogy between secondary and primary metals production
by Cuddington, John T.
- 50-53 The Economics and Politics of Oil in the Caspian Basin: The Redistribution of Oil Revenues in Azerbaijan and Central Asia. Boris Najman, Richard Pomfret, Gaël Raballand (Eds.). Routledge, New York (2008). 213pp+index, $180, ISBN13: 978-0-415-43410-2, ISBN10: 0-415-43410-6
by Howie, Peter
2007, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 149-158 Is mining a high-tech industry: Investigations into innovation and productivity advance
by Bartos, Paul J.
- 159-182 Australian junior exploration floats, 2001-06, and their implications for IPOs
by Kreuzer, Oliver P. & Etheridge, Michael A. & Guj, Pietro
- 183-190 Copper recycling and scrap availability
by Gomez, Fernando & Guzman, Juan Ignacio & Tilton, John E.
- 191-204 A horizontal merger in the iron ore industry: An event study approach
by Warell, Linda
- 205-208 Modeling and Forecasting Primary Commodity Prices, W. Labys. Ashgate Publishing Co., Burlington VT (2006). US $99.95, 235pp., ISBN-13 978-0-7546-4629-7
by Cuddington, John T.
2007, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 91-103 Mining and corruption
by Petermann, Andrea & Guzman, Juan Ignacio & Tilton, John E.
- 104-115 Beyond the resource curse? Diamond mining, development and post-conflict reconstruction in Sierra Leone
by Maconachie, Roy & Binns, Tony
- 116-125 Evaluating mine plans under uncertainty: Can the real options make a difference?
by Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos G. & Abdel Sabour, Sabry A.
- 126-134 Oil spills on other commodities
by Baffes, John
- 135-145 The oil industry along the Atlantic coast of Cameroon: Assessing impacts and possible solutions
by Alemagi, Dieudonne
- 146-147 Mining Royalties: A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society, James Otto, Craig Andrews, Fred Cawood, Michael Doggett, Pietro Guj, Frank Stermole, John Stermole, and John Tilton. The World Bank, Washington, DC (2006). 296 pp.+xx Index ISBN-13: 978-0-8213-6502-1ISBN-10: 0-8213-6502-9
by Davis, G.A.
2007, Volume 32, Issue 1-2
- 1-18 The copper industry 1945-1975
by Crowson, Phillip
- 19-23 Assessing the long-run availability of copper
by Tilton, John E. & Lagos, Gustavo
- 24-28 On the sustainability of metal supplies: A response to Tilton and Lagos
by Gordon, R.B. & Bertram, M. & Graedel, T.E.
- 29-41 Perspectives on female participation in artisanal and small-scale mining: A case study of Birim North District of Ghana
by Yakovleva, Natalia
- 42-56 Global trends in gold mining: Towards quantifying environmental and resource sustainability
by Mudd, Gavin M.
- 57-68 Surface iron ore mining in eastern India and local level sustainability
by Sinha, Suranjan & Bhattacharya, Rabindra N. & Banerjee, Rajasree
- 69-79 Perspectives on resource recycling from municipal solid waste in Taiwan
by Tsai, Wen-Tien & Chou, Yao-Hung & Lin, Chien-Ming & Hsu, Hsin-Chieh & Lin, Keng-Yu & Chiu, Chunh-Siang
- 80-89 Wavelet- and SVM-based forecasts: An analysis of the U.S. metal and materials manufacturing industry
by Fernandez, Viviana
2006, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 193-203 Due diligence assessment of non-financial risk: Prophylaxis for the purchaser
by Reichardt, C.L.
- 204-210 Refuse-derived fuel as a secondary energy in Taiwan--Using Hotelling space allocation model
by Wey, Kwo-Dong & Hong, Sheue-Ching
- 211-216 On accounting for sustainable development and accounting for the environment
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 217-230 Total-factor water efficiency of regions in China
by Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan & Yeh, Fang-Yu
- 231-238 National minerals policies and stakeholder participation for broad-based development in the southern African development community (SADC)
by Mtegha, H.D. & Cawood, F.T. & Minnitt, R.C.A.
- 239-246 Sources of productive efficiency: International comparison of iron and steel firms
by Kim, Jung Woo & Lee, Jeong Yeon & Kim, Jae Yong & Lee, Hoe Kyung
2006, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 137-145 Innovation in the minerals industry: Australia in a global context
by Upstill, Garrett & Hall, Peter
- 146-164 The hidden costs of relocating sand and gravel mines
by Jaeger, William K.
- 165-171 How have reforms fuelled the expansion of artisanal mining? Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
by Mohammed Banchirigah, Sadia
- 172-182 Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 183-191 Citizen funds and Dutch Disease in developing countries
by Hjort, Jonas
2006, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 65-77 A study of the relationship between regional ferrous scrap prices in the USA, 1958-2004
by Evans, Mark
- 78-85 Optimal resource extraction contract with adverse selection
by Hung, Nguyen Manh & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Thomas, Lionel
- 86-94 Estimating the volatility of mining projects considering price and operating cost uncertainties
by Costa Lima, Gabriel A. & Suslick, Saul B.
- 95-105 Comparing petroleum fiscal regimes under oil price uncertainty
by Blake, Andon J. & Roberts, Mark C.
- 106-116 Mercury: An agent of poverty in Ghana's small-scale gold-mining sector?
by Hilson, Gavin & Pardie, Sandra
- 117-128 Resource windfalls, investment, and long-term income
by Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer
- 129-136 Supporting sustainable electricity technologies in Greece using MCDM
by Doukas, Haris & Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John
2006, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-6 The mining industry in the European Union: Analysis of inter-industry linkages using input-output analysis
by San Cristobal, J.R. & Biezma, M.V.
- 7-11 Steel consumption and economic growth: Evidence from India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 12-26 Understanding the dynamics and competitiveness of the South African minerals inputs cluster
by Walker, M.I. & Minnitt, R.C.A.
- 27-36 A common pattern in long-term metals production
by Yerramilli, C. & Sekhar, J.A.
- 37-49 Polish steel consumption, 1974-2008
by Rebiasz, Bogdan
- 50-55 Developing of a pricing model for Turkish lignite used in thermal plants
by Elevli, Sermin & Demirci, Ahmet
- 56-64 The anatomy of three commodity booms
by Radetzki, Marian
2005, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 233-246 On natural resource substitution
by Andre, Francisco J. & Cerda, Emilio
- 247-258 Financial viability of reforesting reclaimed surface mined lands, the burden of site conversion costs, and carbon payments as reforestation incentives
by Sullivan, Jay & Aggett, Jonathan & Amacher, Greg & Burger, James
- 259-284 Long-term projections of non-fuel minerals: We were wrong, but why?
by Sohn, Ira
- 285-298 Valuing uncertain asset cash flows when there are no options: A real options approach
by Samis, Michael & Davis, Graham A. & Laughton, David & Poulin, Richard
2005, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 145-155 Multiple scales of diamond mining in Akwatia, Ghana: addressing environmental and human development impact
by Yelpaala, Kaakpema & Ali, Saleem H.
- 156-167 Earnings and work accident risk: a panel data analysis on mining
by Mainardi, Stefano
- 168-185 Exploration and discovery of Australia's copper, nickel, lead and zinc resources 1976-2005
by Jaques, A.L. & Huleatt, M.B. & Ratajkoski, M. & Towner, R.R.
- 186-193 Time-varying hedge ratios for non-ferrous metals prices
by G McMillan, David
- 194-202 Perspectives on mineral policy in Ireland
by Dooley, Gillian & Leddin, Anthony
- 203-207 A review of mineral development and investment policies of Botswana
by Matshediso, I.B.
- 208-217 An assessment of time series methods in metal price forecasting
by Dooley, Gillian & Lenihan, Helena
- 218-231 The lithium industry: Its recent evolution and future prospects
by Ebensperger, Arlene & Maxwell, Philip & Moscoso, Christian
2005, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 75-86 Are rich countries immune to the resource curse? Evidence from Norway's management of its oil riches
by Larsen, E.Roed.
- 87-100 Winners and losers from industry reforms in the developing world: experiences from the electricity and mining sectors
by Haselip, James & Hilson, Gavin
- 101-106 Market power and cost efficiency: the case of the US aluminum industry
by Yang, Sheng-Ping
- 107-130 Natural resource abundance and economic growth revisited
by Stijns, Jean-Philippe C.
- 131-139 The roles of Asia and Chile in the world copper market
by Nishiyama, Takashi
- 141-142 Richard C. Porter, The Economics of Waste, Resources for the Future Press, Washington, DC (2002) ISBN 1891853430 301 pages, paperback
by Richards, Jeremy P.
- 142-143 Richard Howitt. Rethinking ResourceManagement: Justice, Sustainability and Indigenous Peoples (2001, Routledge, London) pp. 446 (paperback). ISBN 0-415-12333-X.
by Richards, Jeremy P.