2013, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 598-620 An integrated production and inventory model for a whole manufacturing supply chain involving reverse logistics with finite horizon period
by Jonrinaldi, & Zhang, D.Z.
- 621-625 Super-efficiency based on a modified directional distance function
by Chen, Yao & Du, Juan & Huo, Jiazhen
- 626-639 Impact of product proliferation on the reverse supply chain
by Huang, Shui-Mu & Su, Jack C.P.
2013, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 164-175 Returns to scale vs. damages to scale in data envelopment analysis: An impact of U.S. clean air act on coal-fired power plants
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 176-185 Bayesian approach for optimal PV system sizing under climate change
by Chen, Shin-Guang
- 186-194 The closed-loop supply chain network with competition, distribution channel investment, and uncertainties
by Qiang, Qiang & Ke, Ke & Anderson, Trisha & Dong, June
- 195-206 Does the market value corporate response to climate change?
by Hsu, Audrey Wen-hsin & Wang, Tawei
- 207-215 Risk management and managerial efficiency in Chinese banks: A network DEA framework
by Matthews, Kent
- 216-225 Single-machine batch delivery scheduling with an assignable common due window
by Yin, Yunqiang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Hsu, Chou-Jung & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 226-235 Reducing the number of setups for CNC punch presses
by Marvizadeh, S. Zamiri & Choobineh, F.F.
- 236-249 Real option games with R&D and learning spillovers
by Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Zacharias, Eleftherios
- 250-258 Exact and heuristic methods for a class of selective newsvendor problems with normally distributed demands
by Strinka, Zohar M.A. & Romeijn, H. Edwin & Wu, Jingchen
- 259-269 Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 270-279 An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method
by Mulliner, Emma & Smallbone, Kieran & Maliene, Vida
- 280-286 The impact of a waiting-time threshold in overflow systems with impatient customers
by Stolletz, Raik & Manitz, Michael
- 287-298 OEM product design in a price competition with remanufactured product
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 299-304 Scheduling tool changes and special jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Xu, Dehua & Liu, Min & Yin, Yunqiang & Hao, Jinghua
- 305-314 Economies of scope in research and teaching: A non-parametric investigation
by De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 315-325 Evolving the latent variable model as an environmental DEA technology
by Bretholt, Abraham & Pan, Jeh-Nan
- 326-335 The price-setting newsvendor with service and loss constraints
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 336-344 Learning to learn and productivity growth: Evidence from a new car-assembly plant
by Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 345-353 Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect
by Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin
- 354-368 An EOQ model with partial delayed payment and partial backordering
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Saeed Jabalameli, Mohammad & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador
- 369-382 Multiobjective optimisation of production, distribution and capacity planning of global supply chains in the process industry
by Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 383-389 Minimizing makespan in a blocking flowshop using a revised artificial immune system algorithm
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching
- 390-396 Decision support for lead time and demand variability reduction
by Fang, Xin & Zhang, Cheng & Robb, David J. & Blackburn, Joseph D.
- 397-405 Dominance intensity measure within fuzzy weight oriented MAUT: An application
by Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Sabio, Pilar
- 406-420 Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs
by Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E.
- 421-430 Optimizing inventory and marketing policy for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with generalized type deterioration and holding cost rates
by Shah, Nita H & Soni, Hardik N & Patel, Kamlesh A
- 431-440 Aligning supply chain collaboration using Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Ramanathan, Usha
- 441-441 A note on the article “Economic order quantity with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand”
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 442-458 Benchmarking airports from a managerial perspective
by Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 459-472 Technology adoption and training practices as a constrained shortest path problem
by Formaneck, Steven D. & Cozzarin, Brian P.
- 473-484 In-house capability and supply chain decisions
by Balachandran, Kashi R. & Wang, Hsiao-Wen & Li, Shu-Hsing & Wang, Taychang
- 485-499 An integrated nurse staffing and scheduling analysis for longer-term nursing staff allocation problems
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
2013, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 3-15 Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y.
- 16-27 Imposing the Regular Ultra Passum law in DEA models
by Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian
- 28-30 DEA, directional distance functions and positive, affine data transformation
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 31-40 Ensuring units invariant slack selection in radial data envelopment analysis models, and incorporating slacks into an overall efficiency score
by Edelstein, Barak & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 41-47 DEA with streaming data
by Dulá, J.H. & López, F.J.
- 48-54 Generalized symmetric weight assignment technique: Incorporating managerial preferences in data envelopment analysis using a penalty function
by Dimitrov, Stanko & Sutton, Warren
- 55-60 Allocating a fixed cost based on data envelopment analysis and satisfaction degree
by Li, Yongjun & Yang, Min & Chen, Ya & Dai, Qianzhi & Liang, Liang
- 61-79 A survey on bank branch efficiency and performance research with data envelopment analysis
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan
- 80-87 Rationalising inefficiency: Staff utilisation in branches of a large Canadian bank
by Asmild, Mette & Bogetoft, Peter & Leth Hougaard, Jens
- 88-96 Estimating two-stage network Slacks-based inefficiency: An application to Bangladesh banking
by Akther, Syed & Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 97-111 Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 112-118 Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition
by Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten
- 119-130 Human resource rightsizing using centralized data envelopment analysis: Evidence from Taiwan's Airports
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Chern, Ching-Chin & Hsiao, Bo
- 131-142 Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) for monitoring efficiency-based performance of productivity-driven organizations: Design and implementation of a decision support system
by Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 143-155 R&D, productivity, and market value: An empirical study from high-technology firms
by Wang, Chun-Hsien & Lu, Yung-Hsiang & Huang, Chin-Wei & Lee, Jun-Yen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 682-692 Approaches to displaying information to assist decisions under uncertainty
by Kreye, M.E. & Goh, Y.M. & Newnes, L.B. & Goodwin, P.
- 693-702 Wisdom of group forecasts: Does role-playing play a role?
by Önkal, Dilek & Zeynep Sayım, K. & Lawrence, Michael
- 703-712 Forecast horizon aggregation in integer autoregressive moving average (INARMA) models
by Mohammadipour, Maryam & Boylan, John E.
- 713-721 Impact of temporal aggregation on stock control performance of intermittent demand estimators: Empirical analysis
by Babai, M. Zied & Ali, Mohammad M. & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 722-737 Spare parts classification and demand forecasting for stock control: Investigating the gap between research and practice
by Bacchetti, Andrea & Saccani, Nicola
- 738-747 Impact of information exchange on supplier forecasting performance
by Trapero, Juan R. & Kourentzes, N. & Fildes, R.
- 748-757 Forecasting intraday time series with multiple seasonal cycles using parsimonious seasonal exponential smoothing
by Taylor, James W. & Snyder, Ralph D.
- 758-766 Stock index forecasting based on a hybrid model
by Wang, Ju-Jie & Wang, Jian-Zhou & Zhang, Zhe-George & Guo, Shu-Po
- 767-773 Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive grey-based approach—An Asian case
by Li, Der-Chiang & Chang, Che-Jung & Chen, Chien-Chih & Chen, Wen-Chih
- 774-781 Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown
by Jeang, Angus
- 782-790 An acyclic outranking model to support group decision making within organizations
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 791-804 Single machine scheduling with general positional deterioration and rate-modifying maintenance
by Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 805-806 A note on optimal price, warranty length and production rate for free replacement policy in static demand markets
by Faridimehr, Sina & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan
- 807-816 Manufacturer's pricing strategy for supply chain with warranty period-dependent demand
by Chen, Xu & Li, Ling & Zhou, Ming
- 817-817 A note on the article “A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem”
by Montemanni, R. & Gambardella, L.M.
- 818-826 A robust approach to the share-of-choice product design problem
by Wang, Xinfang (Jocelyn) & Curry, David J.
- 827-846 Cross-docking: State of the art
by Van Belle, Jan & Valckenaers, Paul & Cattrysse, Dirk
- 847-860 Minimizing the maximum travel time in a combined model of facility location and network design
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Reinelt, Gerhard
- 861-869 An exact algorithm for the multicriteria ordered clustering problem
by De Smet, Yves & Nemery, Philippe & Selvaraj, Ramkumar
- 870-881 Distribution planning of bulk lubricants at BP Turkey
by Furkan Uzar, M. & Çatay, Bülent
- 882-890 An application of multicriteria decision aid models in the prediction of open market share repurchases
by Andriosopoulos, Dimitrios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 891-905 Price promotions, operations cost, and profit in a two-stage supply chain
by Su, Yiqiang & Geunes, Joseph
- 906-917 A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains
by Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong
- 918-926 Ambulance allocation for maximal survival with heterogeneous outcome measures
by Knight, V.A. & Harper, P.R. & Smith, L.
- 927-939 Multimodal hub location and hub network design
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E.
2012, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 503-510 The effect of winning the 2010 FIFA World Cup on the tourism market value: The Spanish case
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 511-524 A multi-stage stochastic supply network design problem with financial decisions and risk management
by Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Ziegler, Hans-Peter
- 525-532 Using a Grey model optimized by Differential Evolution algorithm to forecast the per capita annual net income of rural households in China
by Zhao, Ze & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Jing & Su, Zhongyue
- 533-540 A flexible model for the pricing of perishable assets
by Banerjee, Pradeep K. & Turner, T. Rolf
- 541-549 Assessing the performance of business colleges in Taiwan using data envelopment analysis and student based value-added performance indicators
by Kong, Wei-Hsin & Fu, Tsu-Tan
- 550-561 Non-oriented slack-based decompositions of profit change with an application to Taiwanese banking
by Juo, Jia-Ching & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Yu, Ming-Miin
- 562-570 Scheduling online advertisements to maximize revenue under variable display frequency
by Deane, Jason & Agarwal, Anurag
- 571-583 Implementing coordination contracts in a manufacturer Stackelberg dual-channel supply chain
by Chen, Jing & Zhang, Hui & Sun, Ying
- 584-593 Passenger and pilot risk minimization in offshore helicopter transportation
by Qian, Fubin & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Halskau sr., Øyvind
- 594-600 An option contract pricing model of relief material supply chain
by Liang, Liang & Wang, Xihui & Gao, Jianguo
- 601-610 A note on the random yield from the perspective of the supply chain
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 611-618 DEA models for extended two-stage network structures
by Li, Yongjun & Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang & Xie, Jianhui
- 619-633 Optimizing trains movement on a railway network
by Yang, Lixing & Li, Keping & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Xiang
- 634-650 Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 651-659 A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry
by Chen, Li-Fei
- 660-671 Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Christou, I.T. & Skouri, K.
- 672-679 Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 415-423 The freight allocation problem with all-units quantity-based discount: A heuristic algorithm
by Qin, Hu & Luo, Meifeng & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew
- 424-436 A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D.
- 437-444 Scheduling to minimize stringer utilization for continuous annealing operations
by Mujawar, Sachin & Huang, Simin & Nagi, Rakesh
- 445-455 The supplier selection problem with quantity discounts and truckload shipping
by Mansini, Renata & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P. & Tocchella, Barbara
- 456-464 A comparison of simplified value function approaches for treating uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 465-477 The location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery: Formulations and a heuristic approach
by Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna
- 478-487 A delayed demand supply chain: Incentives for upstream players
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 488-501 Extreme ranking analysis in robust ordinal regression
by Kadziński, MiŁosz & Greco, Salvatore & SŁowiński, Roman
2012, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 249-263 A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships
by Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel
- 264-266 A supplement to the EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Wang, Wan-Tsu
- 267-282 Green logistics management and performance: Some empirical evidence from Chinese manufacturing exporters
by Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y.
- 283-293 The falling tide algorithm: A new multi-objective approach for complex workforce scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Tim & Petrovic, Sanja & Qu, Rong
- 294-301 Evaluation of the results of multi-attribute group decision-making with linguistic information
by Pang, Jifang & Liang, Jiye
- 302-313 Investigating a long tail in retail vehicle sales
by Brabazon, Philip G & MacCarthy, Bart
- 314-327 Inventory control for the supply chain: An adaptive control approach based on the identification of the lead-time
by Garcia, C.A. & Ibeas, A. & Herrera, J. & Vilanova, R.
- 328-335 Economic order quantity model with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Min, Jie & Pan, Qinhua
- 336-347 An investigation into the vehicle routing problem with time windows and link capacity constraints
by Ma, Hong & Cheang, Brenda & Lim, Andrew & Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Yi
- 348-357 Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem
by Özen, Ulaş & Doğru, Mustafa K. & Armagan Tarim, S.
- 358-367 On service degrade at a discount: Capacity, demand pooling, and optimal discounting
by Su, Ping & Tian, Zhongjun & Wang, Haiyan
- 368-378 A review on Ecological Engineering based Engineering Management
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Zongmin
- 379-389 Information systems outsourcing projects as a double moral hazard problem
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh & Wensley, Anthony K.P.
- 390-403 Integrating the Data Envelopment Analysis and the Balanced Scorecard approaches for enhanced performance assessment
by Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Marques, Pedro M.
- 404-414 Transfer of risk in the newsvendor model with discrete demand
by Jörnsten, Kurt & Lise Nonås, Sigrid & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan
2012, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 137-148 Dynamic pricing in the presence of consumer inertia
by Zhao, Li & Tian, Peng & Xiangyong Li
- 149-158 On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing
by Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & Dolores García Pérez, María & Cano Hernández, Saúl
- 159-165 The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms
by Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I.
- 166-180 An estimation of distribution algorithm for lot-streaming flow shop problems with setup times
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén
- 181-187 Preparation of chemotherapy drugs: Planning policy for reduced waiting times
by Masselink, Inge H.J. & van der Mijden, Thomas L.C. & Litvak, Nelly & Vanberkel, Peter T.
- 188-198 Risk tolerance and a retailer's pricing and ordering policies within a newsvendor framework
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 199-209 Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management
by Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 210-217 A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
- 218-229 Effective heuristics for the blocking flowshop scheduling problem with makespan minimization
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Wang, Ling
- 230-243 Corporate structure optimisation for multinational companies
by Anken, F. & Beasley, J.E.
- 244-248 A note towards improved homeland defense
by Plastria, F.
2012, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-8 The technical efficiency of the Japanese banks: Non-radial directional performance measurement with undesirable output
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman
- 9-20 Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?
by Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M.
- 21-30 Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis
by Liberatore, Federico & Scaparra, Maria P. & Daskin, Mark S.
- 31-41 Combinatorial design of a minimum cost transfer line
by Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 42-52 Group decision making on water resources based on analysis of individual rankings
by Morais, Danielle C. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
- 53-64 Making combination vaccines more accessible to low-income countries: The antigen bundle pricing problem
by Proano, Ruben A. & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Zhang, Wenbo
- 65-78 An integrated approach to evaluation and planning of best practices
by Xu, Yan & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 79-88 IT security planning under uncertainty for high-impact events
by Rakes, Terry R. & Deane, Jason K. & Paul Rees, Loren
- 89-95 Predicting project approvals: A case of grants from the National Science Council of Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Pao, Hwei-Lan
- 96-103 Screening alternatives graphically by an extended case-based distance approach
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 104-119 Strategic performance measurement in a healthcare organisation: A multiple criteria approach based on balanced scorecard
by Grigoroudis, E. & Orfanoudaki, E. & Zopounidis, C.
- 120-130 Determining the optimal double-component assignment for a stochastic computer network
by Lin, Yi-Kuei & Yeh, Cheng-Ta
- 131-133 A note on "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate"
by Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 134-134 Corrigendum to "EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount" [Omega 37 (5) (2009) 1018-1026]
by Chen, Jia-yin
2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 589-597 Pediatric vaccine procurement policy: The monopsonist's problem
by Robbins, Matthew J. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 598-607 An integrated hybrid approach to the examination timetabling problem
by Turabieh, Hamza & Abdullah, Salwani
- 608-619 Technology-based total factor productivity and benchmarking: New proposals and an application
by Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego
- 620-626 DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment
by Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John
- 627-633 A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 634-641 Reducing differences between profiles of weights: A "peer-restricted" cross-efficiency evaluation
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 642-654 Joint modified block replacement and production/inventory control policy for a failure-prone manufacturing cell
by Berthaut, F. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K.
- 655-666 Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games
by Li, Deng-Feng
- 667-676 Inter-organizational information systems visibility in buyer-supplier relationships: The case of telecommunication equipment component manufacturing industry
by Kyu Kim, Kyung & Yul Ryoo, Sung & Dug Jung, Myung
- 677-689 FAMCDM: A fusion approach of MCDM methods to rank multiclass classification algorithms
by Peng, Yi & Kou, Gang & Wang, Guoxun & Shi, Yong
- 690-701 An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung
- 702-709 The tactical use of constraints and structure in diagnostic problem solving
by de Mast, Jeroen
- 710-718 An inventory model with random discount offerings
by Mahdi Tajbakhsh, M. & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Zolfaghari, Saeed
- 719-724 Seed distributions for the NCAA men's basketball tournament
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Nikolaev, Alexander G. & King, Douglas M. & Lee, Adrian J.
- 725-728 Modeling fixed-charge problems with polynomials
by Lev, Benjamin & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 729-741 Soft OR comes of age--but not everywhere!
by Mingers, John
2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 467-471 Single-machine scheduling with general sum-of-processing-time-based and position-based learning effects
by Lai, Peng-Jen & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 472-480 A study of DEA models without explicit inputs
by Liu, W.B. & Zhang, D.Q. & Meng, W. & Li, X.X. & Xu, F.
- 481-492 Managing finished-goods inventory under capacitated delayed differentiation
by Tang, Dong
- 493-503 The use of OWA operator weights for cross-efficiency aggregation
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 504-512 Duality of weakly disposable technology
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kazemi Matin, Reza
- 513-521 Shift scheduling for tank trucks
by Knust, Sigrid & Schumacher, Elisabeth
- 522-527 Corporate philanthropic selection using data envelopment analysis
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 528-538 Optimal pricing and production decisions in the presence of symmetrical and asymmetrical substitution
by Kim, Sang-Won & Bell, Peter C.
- 539-549 Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition
by Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna
- 550-557 Practical scheduling for call center operations
by Dietz, Dennis C.
- 558-573 A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process
by Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B.
- 574-577 The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl
- 578-588 Changes in productivity of Spanish university libraries
by Simon, Jose & Simon, Clara & Arias, Alicia
2011, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 373-386 An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment
by Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid
- 387-397 Stochastic simulation based genetic algorithm for chance constrained data envelopment analysis problems
by Udhayakumar, A. & Charles, V. & Kumar, Mukesh
- 398-409 Evaluation of performance of European cities with the aim to promote quality of life improvements
by Morais, Paulo & Camanho, Ana S.
- 410-415 The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary
by Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak
- 416-426 On the dynamic use of project performance and schedule risk information during projecttracking
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 427-434 ScriptsMap: A tool for designing multi-method policy-making workshops
by Ackermann, Fran & Andersen, David F. & Eden, Colin & Richardson, George P.
- 435-446 Knowledge dissemination in operations management: Published perceptions versus academic reality
by Meredith, Jack R. & Steward, Michelle D. & Lewis, Bruce R.
- 447-455 The performance evaluation of regional R&D investments in China: An application of DEA based on the first official China economic census data
by Zhong, Wei & Yuan, Wei & Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin
- 456-463 Mitigating Hi-tech products risks due to rapid technological innovation
by Yang, P.C. & Wee, H.M. & Liu, B.S. & Fong, O.K.
- 464-465 A technical note on "A fuzzy set approach for R&D portfolio selection using a real options valuation model" by Wang and Hwang (2007)
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Collan, Mikael & Modarres, Mohammad
2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 227-241 A review of representation issues and modeling challenges with influence diagrams
by Bielza, Concha & Gómez, Manuel & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 242-253 Restrictiveness and guidance in support systems
by Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert & Lawrence, Michael & Stephens, Greg
- 254-272 Optimal design of supply chain networks under uncertain transient demand variations
by Georgiadis, Michael C. & Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Longinidis, Pantelis & Sofioglou, Maria K.
- 273-282 Makespan and workstation utilization minimization in a flowshop with operations flexibility
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Ablanedo-Rosas, José H.
- 283-292 Efficiency determinants in retail stores: a Bayesian framework
by Assaf, A. George & Barros, Carlos & Sellers-Rubio, Ricardo
- 293-301 An iterated greedy algorithm for the flowshop scheduling problem with blocking
by Ribas, Imma & Companys, Ramon & Tort-Martorell, Xavier
- 302-312 A competitive multiple-product newsboy problem with partial product substitution
by Huang, Di & Zhou, Hong & Zhao, Qiu-Hong
- 313-322 Supply chain configuration for diffusion of new products: An integrated optimization approach
by Amini, Mehdi & Li, Haitao
- 323-334 Association of DEA super-efficiency estimates with financial ratios: Investigating the case for Chinese banks
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 335-345 The facility location problem with Bernoulli demands
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 346-349 The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand
by Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P.
- 350-361 On the benefits of operational flexibility in a distribution network with transshipment
by Yu, Dennis Z. & Tang, Sammi Y. & Niederhoff, Julie
- 362-372 Understanding multi-methodology: Evaluating the perceived impact of mixing methods for group budgetary decisions
by Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan
2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 119-119 OR of the people, by the people, for the people
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 120-129 A survey of scheduling problems with late work criteria
by Sterna, Malgorzata
- 130-137 Demand switching criteria for multiple products: An inventory cost analysis
by Hsieh, Ying-Jiun
- 138-150 Expanding the Spanish high-speed railway network
by Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ramos, Ana B.
- 151-158 Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense
by Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A.
- 159-167 Axial solutions for multiple objective linear problems. An application to target setting in DEA models with preferences
by Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M.
- 168-178 Outsourcing vs. in-house production: a comparison of supply chain contracts with effort dependent demand
by Kaya, Onur
- 179-185 The design of socially optimal decisions in a consensus scenario
by González-Pachón, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos