Journal of Economic Psychology
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 187-204 Intergenerational transfer of time and risk preferences
by Brown, Heather & van der Pol, Marjon
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-16 The shadow of the past: Financial risk taking and negative life events
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Zarri, Luca
- 17-32 Life satisfaction, income and personality
by Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo
- 33-47 Investor mood and demand for stocks: Evidence from popular TV series finales
by Lepori, Gabriele M.
- 48-59 “…and they are really lying”: Clean evidence on the pervasiveness of cheating in professional contexts from a field experiment
by Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René
- 60-71 The house money effect and negative reciprocity
by Danková, Katarína & Servátka, Maroš
- 72-88 Peer effects and social preferences in voluntary cooperation: A theoretical and experimental analysis
by Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon
- 89-105 Group payoffs as public signals
by Ioannou, Christos A. & Qi, Shi & Rustichini, Aldo
- 106-117 Anchoring effects in an experimental auction – Are farmers anchored?
by Holst, Gesa Sophie & Hermann, Daniel & Musshoff, Oliver
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-16 Like ripples on a pond: Behavioral spillovers and their implications for research and policy
by Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M.
- 17-22 Adolescents gradually improve at detecting trustworthiness from the facial features of unknown adults
by De Neys, Wim & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Bonnefon, Jean-François
- 23-33 Rational and behavioural predictors of pre-retirement cash-outs
by Reyers, Michelle & van Schalkwyk, Cornelis Hendrik & Gouws, Daniël Gerhardus
- 34-49 Measuring consumer perceptions of payment mode
by Khan, Jashim & Belk, Russell W. & Craig-Lees, Margaret
- 50-61 Do as I Say, Don’t Do as I Do: Differences in moral judgments do not translate into differences in decisions in real-life trolley problems
by Gold, Natalie & Pulford, Briony D. & Colman, Andrew M.
- 62-76 Optimal contracts based on subjective performance evaluations and reciprocity
by Sebald, Alexander & Walzl, Markus
- 77-84 Efficiency, equality, positionality: What do people maximize? Experimental vs. hypothetical evidence from Tunisia
by El Harbi, Sana & Bekir, Insaf & Grolleau, Gilles & Sutan, Angela
- 85-102 Team versus individual behavior in the minimum effort coordination game
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Paichayontvijit, Tirnud & So, Tony
- 103-115 Gender differences in tournament and flat-wage schemes: An experimental study
by Masclet, David & Peterle, Emmanuel & Larribeau, Sophie
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-11 Taking punishment into your own hands: An experiment
by Duersch, Peter & Müller, Julia
- 12-25 Lying and age: An experimental study
by Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp
- 26-38 Temporal distance reduces the attractiveness of p-bets compared to $-bets
by Savadori, Lucia & Mittone, Luigi
- 39-50 Different strategies for evaluating consumer products: Attribute- and exemplar-based approaches compared
by Scheibehenne, Benjamin & von Helversen, Bettina & Rieskamp, Jörg
- 51-61 An evolutionary explanation for risk aversion
by Levy, Moshe
- 62-73 Attitudes to debt among indebted undergraduates: A cross-national exploratory factor analysis
by Harrison, Neil & Agnew, Steve & Serido, Joyce
- 74-88 Service gratuities and tipping: A motivational framework
by Lynn, Michael
- 89-97 A simulated financial savings task for studying consumption and retirement decision making
by Koehler, Derek J. & Langstaff, Jesse & Liu, Wu-Qi
- 98-110 Self-concept clarity: Exploring its role in consumer behavior
by Mittal, Banwari
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-17 Teaching children to save: What is the best strategy for lifetime savings?
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Veronesi, Marcella
- 18-32 Measuring and explaining tax evasion: Improving self-reports using the crosswise model
by Korndörfer, Martin & Krumpal, Ivar & Schmukle, Stefan C.
- 33-43 Religion, ethnicity and cooperation: An experimental study
by Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert & Ramasamy, Bala & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 44-55 Pro-social behavior in the TV show “Come Dine With Me”: An empirical investigation
by Schüller, David & Tauchmann, Harald & Upmann, Thorsten & Weimar, Daniel
- 56-70 Stop watching and start listening! The impact of coaching and peer observation in tournaments
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Friehe, Tim
- 71-83 Does giving to charity lead to better health? Evidence from tax subsidies for charitable giving
by Yörük, Barış K.
- 84-101 What childhood characteristics predict psychological resilience to economic shocks in adulthood?
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 102-116 Behavioral implications of providing real incentives in stated choice experiments
by Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Campbell, Danny
- 117-127 Modelling financial satisfaction across life stages: A latent class approach
by Brown, Sarah & Durand, Robert B. & Harris, Mark N. & Weterings, Tim
- 128-140 Putting social preferences to work: Can revealed preferences predict real effort provision?
by Foster, Joshua
- 141-153 Somebody may scold you! A dictator experiment
by Festré, Agnès & Garrouste, Pierre
- 154-167 Spite and cognitive skills in preschoolers
by Bügelmayer, Elisabeth & Katharina Spiess, C.
- 168-180 How social comparison influences reference price formation in a service context
by Viglia, Giampaolo & Abrate, Graziano
- 181-196 Let’s be honest: A review of experimental evidence of honesty and truth-telling
by Rosenbaum, Stephen Mark & Billinger, Stephan & Stieglitz, Nils
- 197-212 Household finances and the ‘Big Five’ personality traits
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 213-236 Social dilemmas: When self-control benefits cooperation
by Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny
- 237-252 Overconfidence, omens and gender heterogeneity: Results from a field experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 253-267 Testing models of information avoidance with binary choice dictator games
by Feiler, Lauren
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-12 Reducing within-group overconfidence through group identity and between-group confidence judgments
by Brookins, Philip & Lucas, Adriana & Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 13-20 Lay people’s models of the economy: A study based on surveys of consumer sentiments
by Dixon, R. & Griffiths, W. & Lim, G.C.
- 21-33 Emergency purchasing situations: Implications for consumer decision-making
by Samson, Alain & Voyer, Benjamin G.
- 34-44 Self determination theory and employed job search
by Welters, Riccardo & Mitchell, William & Muysken, Joan
2014, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-15 The pric(z)e of hard work
by Hammermann, Andrea & Mohnen, Alwine
- 16-29 Developing trust: First impressions and experience
by Yu, Michael & Saleem, Muniba & Gonzalez, Cleotilde
- 30-36 Time preference before and after a risky activity – A field experiment
by Shavit, Tal & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shani, Yaniv
- 37-47 "A 20% income increase for everyone?": The effect of relative increases in income on perceived income inequality
by Lembregts, Christophe & Pandelaere, Mario
- 48-63 Are Italian consumer confidence adjustments asymmetric? A macroeconomic and psychological motives approach
by Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Margani, Patrizia
- 64-74 The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety
by Gasiorowska, Agata
- 75-91 An empirical test of competing hypotheses for the annuity puzzle
by Goedde-Menke, Michael & Lehmensiek-Starke, Moritz & Nolte, Sven
- 92-104 The effects of information form and domain-specific knowledge on choice deferral
by Lange, Jens & Krahé, Barbara
- 105-113 How many pennies for your pain? Willingness to compensate as a function of expected future interaction and intentionality feedback
by Desmet, Pieter T.M. & Leunissen, Joost M.
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-16 Communication in Cournot competition: An experimental study
by Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch’ng Kean
- 17-27 A tax can nudge: The impact of an environmentally motivated bonus/malus fiscal system on transport preferences
by Hilton, Denis & Charalambides, Laetitia & Demarque, Christophe & Waroquier, Laurent & Raux, Charles
- 28-40 Deterministic versus probabilistic consequences of trust and trustworthiness: An experimental investigation
by Güth, Werner & Mugera, Harriet & Musau, Andrew & Ploner, Matteo
- 41-51 Showing a tree to sell the forest: The impact of attribute- and alternative-based information presentation on consumers’ choices
by Pizzi, Gabriele & Scarpi, Daniele & Marzocchi, Gian Luca
- 52-62 Overconfidence bias and conjunction fallacy in predicting outcomes of football matches
by Erceg, Nikola & Galić, Zvonimir
- 63-73 Shared losses reduce sensitivity to risk: A laboratory study of moral hazard
by Bixter, Michael T. & Luhmann, Christian C.
- 74-82 An investigation of the endowment effect in the context of a college housing lottery
by Nash, Jane Gradwohl & Rosenthal, Robert A.
- 83-95 What money can’t buy: The psychology of financial overcompensation
by Haesevoets, Tessa & Van Hiel, Alain & Reinders Folmer, Chris & De Cremer, David
- 96-111 Do people have accurate beliefs about the behavioral consequences of incidental emotions? Evidence from trust games
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Connolly, Terry
- 112-125 Search online: Evidence from acquisition of information on online job boards and resume banks
by Brenčič, Vera
- 126-135 The resilience of the entrepreneur. Influence on the success of the business. A longitudinal analysis
by Ayala, Juan-Carlos & Manzano, Guadalupe
- 136-147 Personality traits and strategic behavior: Anxiousness and aggressiveness in entry games
by Kugler, Tamar & Neeman, Zvika & Vulkan, Nir
- 148-160 Beyond Mars and Venus: Understanding gender differences in financial risk tolerance
by Lemaster, Philip & Strough, JoNell
- 161-174 Allocation of resources in asymmetric competitions: How do the weak maintain a chance of winning?
by Avrahami, Judith & Kareev, Yaakov & Todd, Peter M. & Silverman, Boaz
- 175-188 The role of life experience in long-term care insurance decisions
by Tennyson, Sharon & Yang, Hae Kyung
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-11 From dual processes to multiple selves: Implications for economic behavior
by Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Strack, Fritz
- 12-19 How activating cognitive content shapes trust: A subliminal priming study
by Posten, Ann-Christin & Ockenfels, Axel & Mussweiler, Thomas
- 20-30 The effects of power on prosocial outcomes: A self-validation analysis
by DeMarree, Kenneth G. & Briñol, Pablo & Petty, Richard E.
- 31-44 On confident men and rational women: It’s all on your mind(set)
by Hügelschäfer, Sabine & Achtziger, Anja
- 45-54 Dual-process theories of decision-making: A selective survey
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- 55-67 An approximate dual-self model and paradoxes of choice under risk
by Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K. & Maniadis, Zacharias
- 68-76 Interacting mechanisms of time inconsistency
by Findley, T. Scott & Caliendo, Frank N.
- 77-87 Affect and fairness: Dictator games under cognitive load
by Schulz, Jonathan F. & Fischbacher, Urs & Thöni, Christian & Utikal, Verena
- 88-100 The consistency of fairness rules: An experimental study
by Ubeda, Paloma
- 101-113 Dual criteria decisions
by Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E.
- 114-128 Impulsive consumption and reflexive thought: Nudging ethical consumer behavior
by Lades, Leonhard K.
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-19 Behavioral dynamics of tax evasion – A survey
by Pickhardt, Michael & Prinz, Aloys
- 20-34 The slippery slope framework on tax compliance: An attempt to formalization
by Prinz, Aloys & Muehlbacher, Stephan & Kirchler, Erich
- 35-48 Citizenship and power in an agent-based model of tax compliance with public expenditure
by Pellizzari, Paolo & Rizzi, Dino
- 49-61 Tax evasion and emotions: An empirical test of re-integrative shaming theory
by Coricelli, Giorgio & Rusconi, Elena & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 62-82 Empathy, sympathy, and tax compliance
by Calvet Christian, Roberta & Alm, James
- 83-102 Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions
by Bazart, C. & Bonein, A.
- 103-118 Reference dependent preferences, hedonic adaptation and tax evasion: Does the tax burden matter?
by Bernasconi, Michele & Corazzini, Luca & Seri, Raffaello
- 119-133 An agent-based model of network effects on tax compliance and evasion
by Andrei, Amanda L. & Comer, Kevin & Koehler, Matthew
- 134-146 Social networks and occupational choice: The endogenous formation of attitudes and beliefs about tax compliance
by Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Page, Frank & Rablen, Matthew D.
- 147-160 Income tax evasion dynamics: Evidence from an agent-based econophysics model
by Pickhardt, Michael & Seibold, Goetz
- 161-174 Can strategic uncertainty help deter tax evasion? An experiment on auditing rules
by Tan, Fangfang & Yim, Andrew
- 175-186 Learning in experiments: Dynamic interaction of policy variables designed to deter tax evasion
by Soliman, Amal & Jones, Philip & Cullis, John
- 187-199 Dynamics of tax evasion with back auditing, social norm updating, and public goods provision – An agent-based simulation
by Hokamp, Sascha
- 200-219 Compliance costs caused by agency action? Empirical evidence and implications for tax compliance
by Eichfelder, Sebastian & Kegels, Chantal
- 220-233 The effects of income source, context, and income level on tax compliance decisions in a dynamic experiment
by Durham, Yvonne & Manly, Tracy S. & Ritsema, Christina
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-10 Using an exogenous mechanism to examine efficient probabilistic punishment
by Qin, Xiangdong & Wang, Siyu
- 11-20 Social capital and equilibrium selection in Stag Hunt games
by Bosworth, Steven J.
- 21-31 Not all anchors are created equal
by Sugden, Robert & Zheng, Jiwei & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 32-43 The discount is unfair: Egocentric fairness in risky discounts
by Choi, Sungchul & Park, Sang-June & Qiu, Chun (Martin) & Stanyer, Mike
- 44-61 Heterogeneous self-employment and satisfaction in Latin America
by Aguilar, Alexandra Cortés & García Muñoz, Teresa M. & Moro-Egido, Ana I.
- 62-71 The indirect effects of tipping policies on patronage intentions through perceived expensiveness, fairness, and quality
by Lynn, Michael & Wang, Shuo
- 72-84 Informational overconfidence in return prediction – More properties
by Sonsino, Doron & Regev, Eran
- 85-100 How unaware are the unskilled? Empirical tests of the “signal extraction” counterexplanation for the Dunning–Kruger effect in self-evaluation of performance
by Schlösser, Thomas & Dunning, David & Johnson, Kerri L. & Kruger, Justin
- 101-112 So when are you loss averse? Testing the S-shaped function in pricing and allocation tasks
by Malul, Miki & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal
- 113-125 Sadness, identity, and plastic in over-shopping: The interplay of materialism, poor credit management, and emotional buying motives in predicting compulsive buying
by Donnelly, Grant & Ksendzova, Masha & Howell, Ryan T.
- 126-140 In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks
by Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F.
- 141-153 The Norm Activation Model: An exploration of the functions of anticipated pride and guilt in pro-environmental behaviour
by Onwezen, Marleen C. & Antonides, Gerrit & Bartels, Jos
- 154-170 Resistance to truthful revelation in bargaining: Persistent bid shading and the play of dominated strategies
by Parco, James E. & Murphy, Ryan O.
- 171-184 The Manipulation: Socio-economic decision making
by Gurevich, Gregory & Kliger, Doron
- 185-203 Work ethic in formerly socialist economies
by Linz, Susan J. & Luke Chu, Yu-Wei
- 204-214 Uncertainty and framing in a valuation task
by Luchini, Stéphane & Watson, Verity
- 215-224 Discounts and consumer search behavior: The role of framing
by Bayer, Ralph-C. & Ke, Changxia
- 225-236 Less is more: Why some domains are more positional than others
by Bogaerts, Tess & Pandelaere, Mario
- 237-248 How promotional frames affect upgrade intentions
by Liu, Hsin-Hsien
- 249-256 Is there psychological pressure in competitive environments?
by Feri, Francesco & Innocenti, Alessandro & Pin, Paolo
- 257-267 Resource allocation contests: Experimental evidence
by Shupp, Robert & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Schmidt, David & Walker, James
- 268-277 Third-party sanctioning and compensation behavior: Findings from the ultimatum game
by Chavez, Alex K. & Bicchieri, Cristina
- 278-286 Underweighting rare events in experience based decisions: Beyond sample error
by Barron, Greg & Ursino, Giovanni
- 287-300 Engaging in corruption: The influence of cultural values and contagion effects at the microlevel
by Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit
- 301-312 What do happiness and health satisfaction data tell us about relative risk aversion?
by Gandelman, Néstor & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén
- 313-326 Moral emotions and partnership
by Bracht, Jürgen & Regner, Tobias
- 327-340 Competitive strategy when consumers are affected by reference prices
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 341-356 The influence of wages on public officials’ corruptibility: A laboratory investigation
by van Veldhuizen, R.
- 357-375 Framing of risk and preferences for annual and multi-year flood insurance
by Botzen, W.J. Wouter & de Boer, Joop & Terpstra, Teun
- 376-386 Consumption benefits and gambling: Evidence from the NCAA basketball betting market
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Paul, Rodney J. & Weinbach, Andrew P.
- 387-401 Tournament outcomes and prosocial behaviour
by Kidd, Michael & Nicholas, Aaron & Rai, Birendra
- 402-413 Product option framing under the influence of a promotion versus prevention focus
by Cheng, Yin-Hui & Yen, HsiuJu Rebecca & Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Chang, Chia-Jung
- 414-425 Group identity and leading-by-example
by Drouvelis, Michalis & Nosenzo, Daniele
- 426-438 Good news, bad news, consumer sentiment and consumption behavior
by Nguyen, Viet Hoang & Claus, Edda
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 4-15 Expressed likelihood as motivator: Creating value through engaging what’s real
by Higgins, E. Tory & Franks, Becca & Pavarini, Dana & Sehnert, Steen & Manley, Katie
- 16-25 From willpower breakdown to the breakdown of the willpower model – The symmetry of self-control and impulsive behavior
by Dewitte, Siegfried
- 26-39 Promoting prevention success at the bargaining table: Regulatory focus in distributive negotiations
by Trötschel, Roman & Bündgens, Silke & Hüffmeier, Joachim & Loschelder, David D.
- 40-49 Pay to walk away: Prevention buyers prefer to avoid negotiation
by Shalvi, Shaul & Reijseger, Gaby & Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Appelt, Kirstin C. & ten Velden, Femke S. & Giacomantonio, Mauro & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 50-57 Challenge and threat responses to anger communication in coalition formation
by Van Beest, Ilja & Scheepers, Daan
- 58-70 If I can do it my way…The influence of regulatory focus on job-related values and job attraction
by Sassenberg, Kai & Scholl, Annika
- 71-79 Achievement goals in the workplace: Conceptualization, prevalence, profiles, and outcomes
by Van Yperen, Nico W. & Orehek, Edward
- 80-89 Locomoting toward well-being or getting entangled in a material world: Regulatory modes and affective well-being
by Giacomantonio, Mauro & Mannetti, Lucia & Pierro, Antonio
- 90-103 When comparative ads are more effective: Fit with audience’s regulatory mode
by Pierro, Antonio & Giacomantonio, Mauro & Pica, Gennaro & Mannetti, Lucia & Kruglanski, Arie W. & Tory Higgins, E.
- 104-110 How consumers deal with missed discounts: Transaction decoupling, action orientation and inaction inertia
by van Putten, Marijke & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Eric
- 111-126 Motivation and affective processing biases in risky decision making: A counter-regulation account
by Schwager, Susanne & Rothermund, Klaus
- 127-137 Regulatory focus in economic contexts
by Florack, Arnd & Keller, Johannes & Palcu, Johanna
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-6 Volatility expectations and the reaction to analyst recommendations
by Kliger, Doron & Kudryavtsev, Andrey
- 7-17 Do experimental auction estimates pass the scope test?
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Gracia, Azucena & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 18-33 An econometric assessment of the effect of mental illness on household spending behavior
by Dahal, Arati & Fertig, Angela
- 34-41 Not all financial speculation is treated equally: Laypeople’s moral judgments about speculative short selling
by Lotz, Sebastian & Fix, Andrea R.
- 42-53 Real and hypothetical endowment effects when exchanging lottery tickets: Is regret a better explanation than loss aversion?
by Kogler, Christoph & Kühberger, Anton & Gilhofer, Rainer
- 54-64 Preference reversal for copycat brands: Uncertainty makes imitation feel good
by Van Horen, Femke & Pieters, Rik
- 65-76 You can’t be better than me: The role of the reference point in modulating people’s pursuit of wealth
by Pittarello, Andrea & Rubaltelli, Enrico & Rumiati, Rino
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-10 Psychometric evaluation of the Financial Threat Scale (FTS) in the context of the great recession
by Marjanovic, Zdravko & Greenglass, Esther R. & Fiksenbaum, Lisa & Bell, Chris M.
- 11-26 Explaining differences in real and hypothetical experimental auctions and choice experiments with personality
by Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 27-40 Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective
by Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin
- 41-54 Development and validation of the Perceived Investment Value (PIV) scale
by Puustinen, Pekka & Maas, Peter & Karjaluoto, Heikki
- 55-67 Money and the fear of death: The symbolic power of money as an existential anxiety buffer
by Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Gasiorowska, Agata & Kesebir, Pelin & Luszczynska, Aleksandra & Pyszczynski, Tom
- 68-81 The contribution of neuroscience to consumer research: A conceptual framework and empirical review
by Solnais, Céline & Andreu-Perez, Javier & Sánchez-Fernández, Juan & Andréu-Abela, Jaime
- 82-95 The development of trust and altruism during childhood
by Evans, Anthony M. & Athenstaedt, Ursula & Krueger, Joachim I.
- 96-102 Do consumers prefer round prices? Evidence from pay-what-you-want decisions and self-pumped gasoline purchases
by Lynn, Michael & Flynn, Sean Masaki & Helion, Chelsea
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-16 Decision heuristics and tax perception – An analysis of a tax-cut-cum-base-broadening policy
by Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim
- 17-30 Strategic reward and altruistic punishment support cooperation in a public goods game experiment
by Choi, Jung-Kyoo & Ahn, T.K.
- 31-46 Investor home bias and sentiment about the country benefiting from the tax revenue
by Möhlmann, Axel
- 47-57 Generosity, greed, norms, and death – Differential effects of mortality salience on charitable behavior
by Jonas, Eva & Sullivan, Daniel & Greenberg, Jeff
- 58-66 Love the one you’re with: The endowment effect in the dating market
by Nataf, Colette & Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 67-80 Asymmetric obligations
by Riedel, Nadine & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 81-94 Fiscal psychology past and present: Contemporary experiments validate historical hypotheses
by Ferrari, Luigi & Randisi, Salvatore
- 95-107 Money isn’t all that matters: The use of financial compensation and apologies to preserve relationships in the aftermath of distributive harm
by Haesevoets, Tessa & Reinders Folmer, Chris & De Cremer, David & Van Hiel, Alain
2013, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-7 Lying and team incentives
by Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rilke, Rainer Michael & Walkowitz, Gari
- 8-19 A theory of self-control and naïveté: The blights of willpower and blessings of temptation
by Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny E.
- 20-35 The effects of time delay in reciprocity games
by Neo, Wei Siong & Yu, Michael & Weber, Roberto A. & Gonzalez, Cleotilde
- 36-45 Powerful authorities and trusting citizens: The Slippery Slope Framework and tax compliance in Italy
by Kastlunger, Barbara & Lozza, Edoardo & Kirchler, Erich & Schabmann, Alfred
- 46-60 Risk attitude, beliefs, and information in a Corruption Game – An experimental analysis
by Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Sven & Krüger, Tyll & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo
- 61-77 How much do others matter? Explaining positional concerns for different goods and personal characteristics
by Hillesheim, Inga & Mechtel, Mario
- 78-87 An experimental comparison of incentive contracts in partnerships
by Chao, Hong & Croson, Rachel T.A.
- 88-96 Oops, I forgot the light on! The cognitive mechanisms supporting the execution of energy saving behaviors
by Corradi, Nicola & Priftis, Konstantinos & Jacucci, Giulio & Gamberini, Luciano
- 97-119 Volunteering, subjective well-being and public policy
by Binder, Martin & Freytag, Andreas
- 120-132 Self-esteem, education, and wages revisited
by de Araujo, Pedro & Lagos, Stephen
- 133-147 When trustors compete for the favour of a trustee – A laboratory experiment
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Große, Niels
- 148-155 Conditional cooperation and disclosure in developing countries
by Martinsson, Peter & Pham-Khanh, Nam & Villegas-Palacio, Clara
- 156-168 Unemployment expectations, excessive pessimism, and news coverage
by Garz, Marcel
- 169-180 Trust and power as determinants of tax compliance: Testing the assumptions of the slippery slope framework in Austria, Hungary, Romania and Russia
by Kogler, Christoph & Batrancea, Larissa & Nichita, Anca & Pantya, Jozsef & Belianin, Alexis & Kirchler, Erich
- 181-194 Gender differences in trust and trustworthiness: Individuals, single sex and mixed sex groups
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Paichayontvijit, Tirnud & Shen, Lifeng
- 195-209 Fight or freeze? Individual differences in investors’ motivational systems and trading in experimental asset markets
by Muehlfeld, Katrin & Weitzel, Utz & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
- 210-217 Just a perfect day? Developing a happiness optimised day schedule
by Kroll, Christian & Pokutta, Sebastian
- 218-228 Giving to whom? Altruism in different types of relationships
by DeScioli, Peter & Krishna, Siddhi
- 229-239 Social learning increases the acceptance and the efficiency of punishment institutions in social dilemmas
by Gürerk, Özgür
- 240-255 Envy and loss aversion in tournaments
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Teyssier, Sabrina
- 256-269 How people evaluate defined contribution, annuity-based pension arrangements: A behavioral exploration
by Duxbury, Darren & Summers, Barbara & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin
- 270-284 Social information and bandwagon behavior in voting: An economic experiment
by Bischoff, Ivo & Egbert, Henrik
- 285-300 Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates
by Bäker, Agnes & Mertins, Vanessa
2012, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 1033-1042 Seeking the opinions of others online: Evidence of evaluation overshoot
by Coker, Brent L.S.
- 1043-1058 From quality to quantity: The role of common features in consumer preference
by Su, Yin & Rao, Li-Lin & Li, Xingshan & Wang, Yong & Li, Shu
- 1059-1069 The effect of anger and anxiety traits on investment decisions
by Gambetti, Elisa & Giusberti, Fiorella
- 1070-1083 Stackelberg in the lab: The effect of group decision making and “Cooling-off” periods
by Cardella, Eric & Chiu, Ray
- 1084-1099 Price lower and then higher or price higher and then lower?
by Sitzia, Stefania & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 1100-1114 Effects of exclusion on acceptance in ultimatum games
by Fischer, Sven & Güth, Werner
- 1115-1128 Does expertise influence the impact of overconfidence on judgment, valuation and investment decision?
by Lambert, Jérôme & Bessière, Véronique & N’Goala, Gilles
- 1129-1142 The Big Five personality traits, material values, and financial well-being of self-described money managers
by Donnelly, Grant & Iyer, Ravi & Howell, Ryan T.
- 1143-1155 Relative performance information in asset markets: An experimental approach
by Schoenberg, Eric J. & Haruvy, Ernan