Journal of Economic Psychology
2012, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 758-775 Tax affinity hypothesis: Do we really hate paying taxes?
by Djanali, Iwan & Sheehan-Connor, Damien
- 776-793 Sports participation and happiness: Evidence from US microdata
by Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad R.
- 794-800 A longitudinal study of financial risk tolerance
by Van de Venter, Gerhard & Michayluk, David & Davey, Geoff
- 801-818 Who sees what? Demographics and the visibility of consumer expenditures
by Heffetz, Ori
- 819-832 Giving to Africa and perceptions of poverty
by Etang, Alvin & Fielding, David & Knowles, Stephen
- 833-841 Towards an incentive salience model of intertemporal choice
by Lades, Leonhard K.
- 842-853 To cooperate or not to cooperate: Using new methodologies and frameworks to understand how affiliation influences cooperation in the present and future
by Arora, Poonam & Peterson, Nicole D. & Krantz, David H. & Hardisty, David J. & Reddy, Kavita S.
- 854-867 The structure of optimism: “Controllability affects the extent to which efficacy beliefs shape outcome expectancies”
by Urbig, Diemo & Monsen, Erik
- 868-881 Information, overconfidence and trading: Do the sources of information matter?
by Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor
- 882-896 Savings adequacy uncertainty: Driver or obstacle to increased pension contributions?
by van Schie, Ron J.G. & Donkers, Bas & Dellaert, Benedict G.C.
- 897-913 The behavioral validity of the strategy method in public good experiments
by Fischbacher, Urs & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone
2012, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 425-434 Strategic and social pre-play communication in the ultimatum game
by Zultan, Ro’i
- 437-447 Investment risk – The perspective of individual investors
by Sachse, Katharina & Jungermann, Helmut & Belting, Julia M.
- 448-460 Can personality explain what is underlying women’s unwillingness to compete?
by Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane
- 461-470 The impact of financial management practices and financial attitudes on the relationship between materialism and compulsive buying
by Pham, Thi H. & Yap, Keong & Dowling, Nicki A.
- 471-481 The relationship of materialism to debt and financial well-being: The case of Iceland’s perceived prosperity
by Garðarsdóttir, Ragna B. & Dittmar, Helga
- 482-493 Truck, barter and exchange versus the endowment effect: Virtual field experiments in an online game environment
by Sousa, Yannick Ferreira De & Munro, Alistair
- 494-514 The shadow value of employer-provided training
by Budría, Santiago
- 515-526 Ultimatum Game behavior in light of attachment theory
by Almakias, Shaul & Weiss, Avi
- 527-537 Psychosocial determinants of financial planning for retirement among immigrants in Europe
by Topa, Gabriela & Moriano, Juan A. & Moreno, Ana
- 538-553 Distributive and reciprocal fairness: What can we learn from the heterogeneity of social preferences?
by Kamas, Linda & Preston, Anne
- 554-565 The influence of suggestions of reference groups in the compromise effect
by Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Cheng, Yin-Hui & Hsu, Chun-Ting
- 566-577 The impact of empowering investors on trust and trustworthiness
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Khalid Nainar, S.M. & Shehata, Mohamed
- 578-589 Lie hard: The effect of self-assessments on academic promotion decisions
by Chen, Zhe & Kemp, Simon
- 590-602 Self-control, financial literacy and consumer over-indebtedness
by Gathergood, John
- 603-608 Would you do something for me? The effects of money activation on social preferences and social behavior in young children
by Gasiorowska, Agata & Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Wygrab, Sandra
- 609-627 Conditional corruption
by Dong, Bin & Dulleck, Uwe & Torgler, Benno
- 628-641 Scientists’ transition to academic entrepreneurship: Economic and psychological determinants
by Goethner, Maximilian & Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Cantner, Uwe
- 642-658 The power of words: A model of honesty and fairness
by López-Pérez, Raúl
- 665-676 Behavioral economic engineering
by Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel
- 677-685 Why process matters: A social cognition perspective on economic behavior
by Crusius, Jan & van Horen, Femke & Mussweiler, Thomas
- 686-694 Trust as a social and emotional act: Noneconomic considerations in trust behavior
by Dunning, David & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Schlösser, Thomas M.
2012, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 325-341 Explaining preferences and actual involvement in self-employment: Gender and the entrepreneurial personality
by Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy & Grilo, Isabel & van der Zwan, Peter
- 342-354 A successful businessman is not a gambler. Risk attitude and business performance among small enterprises in Nigeria
by Willebrands, Daan & Lammers, Judith & Hartog, Joop
- 355-365 Slipping the surly bonds: The value of autonomy in self-employment
by Croson, David C. & Minniti, Maria
- 366-378 Entrepreneurship training, risk aversion and other personality traits: Evidence from a random experiment
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Holleran, William
- 379-393 Exploiting opportunities at all cost? Entrepreneurial intent and externalities
by Urbig, Diemo & Weitzel, Utz & Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van
- 394-409 Trust, positive reciprocity, and negative reciprocity: Do these traits impact entrepreneurial dynamics?
by Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank & Kritikos, Alexander
- 410-424 Entrepreneurship and role models
by Bosma, Niels & Hessels, Jolanda & Schutjens, Veronique & Praag, Mirjam Van & Verheul, Ingrid
2012, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-7 The material and immaterial in conflict: Spirituality reduces conspicuous consumption
by Stillman, Tyler F. & Fincham, Frank D. & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Lambert, Nathaniel M. & Phillips, Christa A.
- 8-18 Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups
by Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J.
- 19-29 The relevance of thinking-by-analogy for investors’ willingness-to-pay: An experimental study
by Siddiqi, Hammad
- 30-47 Intertemporal decision making with present biased preferences
by Akin, Zafer
- 48-57 Do preference reversals generalise? Results on ambiguity and loss aversion
by Ball, Linden J. & Bardsley, Nicholas & Ormerod, Tom
- 58-70 Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness
by Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn
- 71-78 Emotional response in a disjunction condition
by Wang, Zuo-Jun & Li, Shu & Jiang, Cheng-Ming
- 79-89 Students’ understanding of socio-economic phenomena: Conceptions about the free provision of goods and services
by Davies, Peter & Lundholm, Cecilia
- 90-103 Who uses tips as a reward for service and when? An examination of potential moderators of the service–tipping relationship
by Lynn, Michael & Jabbour, Patrick & Kim, Woo Gon
- 104-111 Keeping up with the Joneses and the welfare effects of monetary policy
by Tervala, Juha
- 112-124 Who benefits from labor market institutions? Evidence from surveys of life satisfaction
by Ochsen, Carsten & Welsch, Heinz
- 125-141 Who feels constrained by high debt burdens? Subjective vs. objective measures of household debt
by Keese, Matthias
- 142-154 Judgmental overconfidence: Three measures, one bias?
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Krügel, Sebastian
- 155-165 The ant and the grasshopper revisited: The present psychological benefits of saving and future oriented financial behaviors
by Shim, Soyeon & Serido, Joyce & Tang, Chuanyi
- 166-182 Observing your competitor – The role of effort information in two-stage tournaments
by Ludwig, Sandra & Lünser, Gabriele K.
- 183-191 Conspicuous consumption and satisfaction
by Winkelmann, Rainer
- 192-205 The development, validation, and implications of a measure of consumer competitive arousal (CCAr)
by Nichols, Bridget Satinover
- 206-214 The triumph of hope over disappointment: A note on the utility value of good health expectations
by Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W.
- 215-222 An instrumental perspective on apologizing in bargaining: The importance of forgiveness to apologize
by Leunissen, Joost M. & Cremer, David De & Reinders Folmer, Christopher P.
- 226-236 Knowing what I should, doing what I want: From selfishness to inequity aversion in young children’s sharing behavior
by Kogut, Tehila
- 237-247 Socioeconomic differences in early childhood time preferences
by Delaney, Liam & Doyle, Orla
- 251-263 Do higher wages come at a price?
by Bryson, Alex & Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald
- 264-277 Influencing behaviour: The mindspace way
by Dolan, P. & Hallsworth, M. & Halpern, D. & King, D. & Metcalfe, R. & Vlaev, I.
- 278-291 Walking the talk in multiparty bargaining: An experimental investigation
by McGinn, Kathleen L. & Milkman, Katherine L. & Nöth, Markus
- 292-302 Action speaks louder than words: The effect of personal attitudes and family norms on adolescents’ pro-environmental behaviour
by Grønhøj, Alice & Thøgersen, John
- 303-317 Does players’ identification affect trust and reciprocity in the lab?
by Dubois, D. & Willinger, M. & Blayac, T.
2011, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 899-907 An investigation of the endowment effect using a factorial design
by Jefferson, Therese & Taplin, Ross
- 908-917 The willingness to pay–willingness to accept gap revisited: The role of emotions and moral satisfaction
by Biel, Anders & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Nilsson, Andreas
- 918-939 Investment, resolution of risk, and the role of affect
by van Winden, Frans & Krawczyk, Michal & Hopfensitz, Astrid
- 940-950 Being of two minds: Ultimatum offers under cognitive constraints
by Cappelletti, Dominique & Güth, Werner & Ploner, Matteo
- 951-961 Risky discounts: Do people prefer them on a per-item or per-purchase basis and why?
by Kamleitner, Bernadette & Mandel, David R. & Dhami, Mandeep K.
- 962-968 Regret, disappointment and the endowment effect
by Martinez, Luis F. & Zeelenberg, Marcel & Rijsman, John B.
- 969-979 Do private and public transfers received affect life satisfaction? Evidence from Romania
by Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, François-Charles
- 980-992 Unemployment duration and personality
by Uysal, Selver Derya & Pohlmeier, Winfried
2011, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 651-661 Frequency of price increases and perceived inflation. An experimental investigation
by Huber, Odilo W.
- 662-671 Economic experts or laypeople? How teachers and journalists judge trade and immigration policies
by Jacob, Robert & Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 674-687 Is WTP an attitudinal measure? Empirical analysis of the psychological explanation for contingent values
by Ryan, Anthony M. & Spash, Clive L.
- 691-699 Attenuating focalism in affective forecasts of the commuting experience: Implications for economic decisions and policy making
by Comerford, David A.
- 700-709 Words speak louder than money
by Servátka, Maroš & Tucker, Steven & Vadovič, Radovan
- 710-723 Financial capability and psychological health
by Taylor, Mark P. & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Sacker, Amanda
- 726-741 Cognitive and motivational structure of sustainability
by van Dam, Ynte K. & van Trijp, Hans C.M.
- 742-753 Technological affluence and subjective well-being
by Kavetsos, Georgios & Koutroumpis, Pantelis
- 754-761 Impulsivity and household indebtedness: Evidence from real life
by Ottaviani, Cristina & Vandone, Daniela
- 762-772 Demonstration of power: Experimental results on bilateral bargaining
by Navarro, Noemí & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 773-788 ‘Paradoxical’ decline? Another look at the relative reduction in female happiness
by Herbst, Chris M.
- 789-796 The abstractness of luxury
by Hansen, Jochim & Wänke, Michaela
- 797-808 Gender differences in team work and team competition
by Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kübler, Dorothea
- 809-817 Leveling the playing field: Dishonesty in the face of threat
by Atanasov, Pavel & Dana, Jason
- 818-831 Are nurses more altruistic than real estate brokers?
by Jacobsen, Karin J. & Eika, Kari H. & Helland, Leif & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine
- 834-845 Expectations of inflation: The biasing effect of thoughts about specific prices
by Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Topa, Giorgio
- 846-856 Context and interpretation in laboratory experiments: The case of reciprocity
by Levati, Maria Vittoria & Miettinen, Topi & Rai, Birendra
- 857-864 Paying for no reason? (Mis-)perceptions of product attributes in separate vs. joint product evaluation
by Christopoulos, George & Kokkinaki, Flora & Harvey, Nigel & Sevdalis, Nick
- 865-889 Trust games: A meta-analysis
by Johnson, Noel D. & Mislin, Alexandra A.
- 890-897 Incentivising trust
by Lenton, Pamela & Mosley, Paul
2011, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 543-545 Financial capability
by Hoelzl, Erik & Kapteyn, Arie
- 546-555 Mental budgeting and the management of household finance
by Antonides, Gerrit & Manon de Groot, I. & Fred van Raaij, W.
- 556-563 Money management in blended and nuclear families
by Raijas, Anu
- 564-580 Subjective measures of risk aversion, fixed costs, and portfolio choice
by Kapteyn, Arie & Teppa, Federica
- 581-592 Accounting for the role of habit in regular saving
by Loibl, Cäzilia & Kraybill, David S. & DeMay, Sara Wackler
- 593-608 Financial literacy and retirement planning in the Netherlands
by van Rooij, Maarten C.J. & Lusardi, Annamaria & Alessie, Rob J.M.
- 609-620 Understanding and knowledge of credit cost and duration: Effects on credit judgements and decisions
by McHugh, Sandie & Ranyard, Rob & Lewis, Alan
- 621-631 Loan repayment plans as sequences of instalments
by Hoelzl, Erik & Kamleitner, Bernadette & Kirchler, Erich
- 632-650 Consumer bankruptcy and default: The role of individual social capital
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin
2011, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 295-306 Cognitive dissonance, pessimism, and behavioral spillover effects
by Dickinson, David L. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 307-316 Debiasing or rebiasing? Moderating the illusion of delayed incentives
by Soman, Dilip & Liu, Maggie Wenjing
- 317-329 Antecedents of knowledge sharing - Examining the influence of learning and performance orientation
by Matzler, Kurt & Mueller, Julia
- 330-347 Subject-specific performance information can worsen the tragedy of the commons: Experimental evidence
by Villena, Mauricio G. & Zecchetto, Franco
- 348-356 Do women have longer conversations? Telephone evidence of gendered communication strategies
by Friebel, Guido & Seabright, Paul
- 357-366 "I'll die with the hammer in my hand": John Henryism as a predictor of happiness
by Angner, Erik & Hullett, Sandral & Allison, Jeroan J.
- 367-373 The influence of negative newspaper coverage on consumer confidence: The Dutch case
by Hollanders, David & Vliegenthart, Rens
- 374-383 Air pollution and stock returns in the US
by Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph
- 384-390 Financial forecasts during the crisis: Were experts more accurate than laypeople?
by Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz
- 391-398 Does greater product information actually inform consumer decisions? The relationship between product information quantity and diversity of consumer decisions
by Sasaki, Takao & Becker, D. Vaughn & Janssen, Marco A. & Neel, Rebecca
- 399-409 Strategies in dynamic decision making - An experimental investigation of the rationality of decision behaviour
by Hey, John D. & Knoll, Julia A.
- 410-417 Why men collect things? A case study of fossilised dinosaur eggs
by Apostolou, Menelaos
- 418-424 Keeping up with the Joneses: Dolphins' search knowledge for knowledge's sake
by Shani, Yaniv & Cepicka, Marie Christine & Shashar, Nadav
- 425-433 Self-employment and attitudes towards risk: Timing and unobserved heterogeneity
by Brown, Sarah & Dietrich, Michael & Ortiz-Nuñez, Aurora & Taylor, Karl
- 434-439 On fatalistic long-term health behavior
by Macé, Serge & Le Lec, Fabrice
- 440-445 Biased decisions concerning productivity increase options
by Svenson, Ola
- 446-449 Expectations and outcome: The role of Proposer features in the Ultimatum Game
by Marchetti, Antonella & Castelli, Ilaria & Harlé, Katia M. & Sanfey, Alan G.
- 450-457 Do people think about absolute or relative price differences when choosing between substitute goods?
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 458-467 Coping with guilt and shame in the impulse buying context
by Yi, Sunghwan & Baumgartner, Hans
- 468-479 When social accounts promote acceptance of unfair ultimatum offers: The role of the victim's stress responses to uncertainty and power position
by Dijke, Marius van & Cremer, David De
- 480-488 Self-esteem and earnings
by Drago, Francesco
- 489-501 The communication of anger and disappointment helps to establish cooperation through indirect reciprocity
by Wubben, Maarten J.J. & Cremer, David De & Dijk, Eric van
- 502-514 The impact of mimicry on sales - Evidence from field and lab experiments
by Herrmann, Andreas & Rossberg, Nadja & Huber, Frank & Landwehr, Jan R. & Henkel, Sven
- 515-525 Business strategy and the social norm of tipping
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 526-528 Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions, D. Ariely. Harper, London (2009). Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior, O. Brafman, R. Brafman. Doubleday Business, London (2008). Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness, R.H. Thaler, C.R. Sunstein. Yale University Press, London (2008)
by Dittrich, Dennis A.V.
- 529-530 The Entrepreneurial Group: Social Identities, Relations, and Collective Action, Martin Ruef. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2010). 306 and xvii pp., $35.00, ISBN: 978-0-691-13809-1 (hbk.: alk. paper)
by Bidner, Chris
- 531-533 In Your Face: The New Science of Human Attraction, David Perrett. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, UK (2010). 305 and xviii pp., $26.00 (hc), ISBN: 978-0-230-20129-3 (hc)
by Mallard, Graham
- 534-535 The upside of irrationality: The unexpected benefits of defying logic at work and at home, D. Ariely. HarperCollins, London (2010)
by Dittrich, Dennis A.V.
- 536-537 Dis-Connected, Andrew Leigh. University of New Sowth Wales Press, Sydney, NSW (2010). x+199 pp., ISBN: 978-174223-153-2 (pbk.)
by Magnani, Elisabetta
- 538-540 Prospect Theory: For risk and ambiguity, Peter P. Wakker. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2010). 503 and xiii pp., Â£29.99, ISBN: 978-0-521-74868-1
by Attanasi, Giuseppe
- 541-542 Prospect Theory, Peter P Wakker. Cambridge UP (2010). Xii+503 pp. Â£29.99, sc, ISBN-13:9780521748681; Â£70.00, hc, ISBN-13:9780521765015
by Hey, John D.
2011, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 205-205 The Economic Psychology of Poverty
by Anand, Paul & Lea, Stephen
- 206-217 Poverty and psychological distress in Latin America
by Rojas, Mariano
- 218-230 Socioeconomic status, neighborhood disadvantage, and poverty-related stress: Prospective effects on psychological syndromes among diverse low-income families
by Santiago, Catherine DeCarlo & Wadsworth, Martha E. & Stump, Jessica
- 231-239 Adolescents' understanding of poverty and the poor in rural Malaysia
by Halik, Murnizam & Webley, Paul
- 240-247 Humanitarian work psychology: The contributions of organizational psychology to poverty reduction
by Berry, Mary O'Neill & Reichman, Walter & Klobas, Jane & MacLachlan, Malcolm & Hui, Harry C. & Carr, Stuart C.
- 248-258 Exiting unemployment: How do program effects depend on individual coping strategies?
by Andersen, Signe Hald
- 259-272 Reference group consumption and the subjective wellbeing of the poor in Peru
by Guillen-Royo, Monica
- 273-283 Exploring the absolutist vs relativist perception of poverty using a cross-country questionnaire survey
by Corazzini, Luca & Esposito, Lucio & Majorano, Francesca
- 284-293 The psychology and behavioural economics of poverty
by Anand, Paul & Lea, Stephen
2011, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-16 Wage inequality and team production: An experimental analysis
by Bartling, Björn & von Siemens, Ferdinand A.
- 17-24 The generality of the emotion effect on magnitude sensitivity
by Gong, Min & Baron, Jonathan
- 25-32 Explaining consumer confidence in Portugal
by Ramalho, Esmeralda A. & Caleiro, António & Dionfsio, Andreia
- 33-44 Purchase deadline as a moderator of the effects of price uncertainty on search duration
by Lemieux, James & Peterson, Robert A.
- 45-64 Financial satisfaction over the life course: The influence of assets and liabilities
by Plagnol, Anke C.
- 65-72 Goal orientation and variety seeking behavior: The role of decision task
by Wu, Pei-Hsun & Kao, Danny Tengti
- 73-78 Luck or cheating? A field experiment on honesty with children
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Piovesan, Marco
- 79-92 Shopping without pain: Compulsive buying and the effects of credit card availability in Europe and the Far East
by Lo, Hui-Yi & Harvey, Nigel
- 93-102 Strategy versus sincerity in mean voting
by Marchese, Carla & Montefiori, Marcello
- 103-119 Identities, conflicting behavioural norms and the importance of job attributes
by Russo, Giovanni & Hooft, Edwin van
- 120-130 When do severe sanctions enhance compliance? The role of procedural fairness
by Verboon, Peter & van Dijke, Marius
- 131-141 Price perception and confirmation bias in the context of a VAT increase
by Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Hoelzl, Erik
- 142-158 Maternal Life Satisfaction and Child Outcomes: Are They Related?
by Berger, Eva M. & Spiess, C. Katharina
- 159-171 Are the unemployed equally unhappy all around the world? The role of the social norms to work and welfare state provision in 28 OECD countries
by Stavrova, Olga & Schlösser, Thomas & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 172-178 Social interactions and the salience of social identity
by McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 179-193 Demographics, attitude, personality and credit card features correlate with credit card debt: A view from China
by Wang, Lili & Lu, Wei & Malhotra, Naresh K.
- 194-200 Regret aversion and the reluctance to exchange lottery tickets
by van de Ven, Niels & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 201-204 Herbert Gintis. The Bounds of Reason: Game Theory and the Unification of the Behavioral Sciences. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2009). xviii + 286 pp., ISBN: 978-0-691-14052-0 (hc)
by Ainslie, George
2010, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 841-842 The Journal of Economic Psychology enters its fourth decade
by Hoelzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich
- 843-848 To pay or to apologize? On the psychology of dealing with unfair offers in a dictator game
by De Cremer, David
- 849-859 On the prevalence of framing effects across subject-pools in a two-person cooperation game
by Goerg, Sebastian J. & Walkowitz, Gari
- 860-871 The role and relevance of domain knowledge, perceptions of planning importance, and risk tolerance in predicting savings intentions
by Croy, Gerry & Gerrans, Paul & Speelman, Craig
- 872-883 Inducing efficient conditional cooperation patterns in public goods games, an experimental investigation
by Guillen, Pablo & Fatas, Enrique & Brañas-Garza, Pablo
- 884-894 Is a good deal always fair? Examining the concepts of transaction value and price fairness
by Xia, Lan & Monroe, Kent B.
- 895-907 Understanding the WTA-WTP gap: Attitudes, feelings, uncertainty and personality
by Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Navarro-Martínez, Daniel
- 908-922 Fairness perceptions and prosocial emotions in the power to take
by Reuben, Ernesto & van Winden, Frans
- 923-935 Piecing the jigsaw puzzle of adolescent happiness
by van de Wetering, E.J. & van Exel, N.J.A. & Brouwer, W.B.F.
- 936-949 Job satisfaction, working conditions and aspirations
by Poggi, Ambra
- 950-963 The aggregation of preferences in groups: Identity, responsibility, and polarization
by Brady, Michael P. & Wu, Steven Y.
- 964-984 Positive expectations feedback experiments and number guessing games as models of financial markets
by Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan
- 985-995 Adaptive behavior leads to under-diversification
by Zion, Uri Ben & Erev, Ido & Haruvy, Ernan & Shavit, Tal
- 996-1007 Linking self-esteem with the tendency to engage in financial planning
by Neymotin, Florence
- 1008-1020 Happiness and financial satisfaction in Israel: Effects of religiosity, ethnicity, and war
by Van Praag, Bernard M.S. & Romanov, Dmitri & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 1021-1034 First steps out of debt: Attitudes and social identity as predictors of contact by debtors with creditors
by Mewse, Avril J. & Lea, Stephen E.G. & Wrapson, Wendy
- 1035-1046 Behavioral foundations for the Keynesian consumption function
by D'Orlando, Fabio & Sanfilippo, Eleonora
- 1047-1056 Experiencing costs and benefits of a loan transaction: The role of cost-benefit associations
by Kamleitner, Bernadette & Hoelzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich
- 1057-1060 Experimental Economics: Rethinking the Rules, Nicholas Bardsley, Robin Cubitt, Graham Loomes, Peter Moffatt, Chris Starmer, Robert Sugden. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2009). 384 pp., Hardcover, US $55.00/£37.95, ISBN: 978-1-4008-3143-2
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 1061-1063 Identity Economics: How Our Identities Shape Our Work, Wages, and Well-being, George A. Akerlof, Rachel E. Kranton. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2010). 185 and vi pp., $16.47 (hc), ISBN: 978-0-691-14648-5 (hc)
by Bidner, Chris
2010, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 757-763 The Life and Work of Flemming Hansen
by Fred van Raaij, W.
- 764-766 Contributions to decision neuroscience
by Hansen, Flemming & Kenning, Peter & Plassmann, Hilke
- 767-776 The somatic marker framework as a neurological theory of decision-making: Review, conceptual comparisons, and future neuroeconomics research
by Reimann, Martin & Bechara, Antoine
- 777-784 Using the P3a to gauge automatic attention to interactive television advertising
by Treleaven-Hassard, Shiree & Gold, Joshua & Bellman, Steven & Schweda, Anika & Ciorciari, Joseph & Critchley, Christine & Varan, Duane
- 785-793 Application of frontal EEG asymmetry to advertising research
by Ohme, Rafal & Reykowska, Dorota & Wiener, Dawid & Choromanska, Anna
- 794-801 Risk seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task
by Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio
- 802-811 Celebrities and shoes on the female brain: The neural correlates of product evaluation in the context of fame
by Stallen, Mirre & Smidts, Ale & Rijpkema, Mark & Smit, Gitty & Klucharev, Vasily & Fernández, Guillén
- 812-817 Does neuroeconomics give new impetus to economic and consumer research?
by Hubert, Mirja
- 818-831 How genes make up your mind: Individual biological differences and value-based decisions
by Ramsøy, Thomas Z. & Skov, Martin
- 832-839 Multiple selves in intertemporal choice
by Jamison, Julian & Wegener, Jon
2010, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 479-486 Do reference values matter? Some notes and extensions on "income and happiness across Europe"
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis
- 487-497 Monetary policy credibility and inflationary expectation
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 498-509 The sources of happiness: Evidence from the investment game
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo
- 510-519 Segmenting consumers based on how they spend a tax rebate: An analysis of the Australian stimulus payment
by Oppewal, Harmen & Paas, Leonard J. & Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Huybers, Twan
- 520-526 A tale of two Cedis: Making sense of a new currency in Ghana
by Dzokoto, Vivian Afi Abui & Young, Jessica & Mensah, Clifford Edwin
- 527-541 On approval and disapproval: Theory and experiments
by López-Pérez, Raúl & Vorsatz, Marc
- 542-552 Sex differences in tax compliance: Differentiating between demographic sex, gender-role orientation, and prenatal masculinization (2D:4D)
by Kastlunger, Barbara & Dressler, Stefan G. & Kirchler, Erich & Mittone, Luigi & Voracek, Martin
- 553-576 Behavioral econometrics for psychologists
by Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E.
- 577-586 Taxpayer information assistance services and tax compliance behavior
by Alm, James & Cherry, Todd & Jones, Michael & McKee, Michael
- 587-598 Does civilization cause discontentment among indigenous Amazonians? Test of empirical data from the Tsimane' of Bolivia
by Godoy, Ricardo & Zeinalova, Elizabeth & Reyes-García, Victoria & Huanca, Tomás & Kosiewicz, Holly & Leonard, William R. & Tanner, Susan