Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2013, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 291-304 Matching choices to avoid offending stigmatized group members
by Liu, Peggy J. & Campbell, Troy H. & Fitzsimons, Gavan J. & Fitzsimons, Gráinne M.
2013, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-11 Functional versus dysfunctional team change: Problem diagnosis and structural feedback for self-managed teams
by Johnson, Michael D. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Scott DeRue, D. & Barnes, Christopher M. & Jundt, Dustin
- 12-21 Goal setting in teams: The impact of learning and performance goals on process and performance
by Nahrgang, Jennifer D. & DeRue, D. Scott & Hollenbeck, John R. & Spitzmuller, Matthias & Jundt, Dustin K. & Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 22-35 Accountability and ideology: When left looks right and right looks left
by Tetlock, Philip E. & Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Patil, Shefali V. & Grant, Adam M.
- 36-52 Strategic demonstration of problem solutions by groups: The effects of member preferences, confidence, and learning goals
by Aramovich, Nicholas P. & Larson, James R.
- 53-68 Leader emotion as a catalyst of effective leader communication of visions, value-laden messages, and goals
by Venus, Merlijn & Stam, Daan & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 69-79 Anchoring in sequential judgments
by Mochon, Daniel & Frederick, Shane
- 80-91 Just how comparative are comparative judgments?
by Radzevick, Joseph R. & Moore, Don A.
- 92-99 Do you see what I see? The effect of members’ cognitive styles on team processes and errors in task execution
by Aggarwal, Ishani & Woolley, Anita Williams
2013, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 141-157 Workplace duties or opportunities? Challenge stressors, regulatory focus, and creativity
by Sacramento, Claudia A. & Fay, Doris & West, Michael A.
- 158-173 The detection and influence of problematic item content in ability tests: An examination of sensitivity review practices for personnel selection test development
by Grand, James A. & Golubovich, Juliya & Ryan, Ann Marie & Schmitt, Neal
- 174-182 The psychological costs of knowledge specialization in groups: Unique expertise leaves you out of the loop
by Jones, Eric E. & Kelly, Janice R.
- 183-193 Diversity mindsets and the performance of diverse teams
by van Knippenberg, Daan & van Ginkel, Wendy P. & Homan, Astrid C.
- 194-203 Outcome interdependence shapes the effects of prevention focus on team processes and performance
by Beersma, Bianca & Homan, Astrid C. & Van Kleef, Gerben A. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 204-218 Methods for second order meta-analysis and illustrative applications
by Schmidt, Frank L. & Oh, In-Sue
- 219-230 The role of moral identity in the aftermath of dishonesty
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & Aquino, Karl
- 231-245 Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB
by Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E.
- 246-255 Cheap talk and credibility: The consequences of confidence and accuracy on advisor credibility and persuasiveness
by Sah, Sunita & Moore, Don A. & MacCoun, Robert J.
- 256-266 When waiting to choose increases patience
by Dai, Xianchi & Fishbach, Ayelet
- 267-277 Past decisions do affect future choices: An experimental demonstration
by Arad, Ayala
2013, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-12 Social exchange from the supervisor’s perspective: Employee trustworthiness as a predictor of interpersonal and informational justice
by Zapata, Cindy P. & Olsen, Jesse E. & Martins, Luis L.
- 13-23 Influence of motivated reasoning on saving and spending decisions
by Mishra, Himanshu & Mishra, Arul & Rixom, Jessica & Chatterjee, Promothesh
- 24-40 On the short horizon of spontaneous iterative reasoning in logical puzzles and games
by Mazzocco, Ketti & Cherubini, Anna Maria & Cherubini, Paolo
- 41-52 Additivity neglect in probability estimates: Effects of numeracy and response format
by Riege, Anine H. & Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 53-61 Seeing green: Mere exposure to money triggers a business decision frame and unethical outcomes
by Kouchaki, Maryam & Smith-Crowe, Kristin & Brief, Arthur P. & Sousa, Carlos
- 62-80 Fairness lies in the heart of the beholder: How the social emotions of third parties influence reactions to injustice
by Blader, Steven L. & Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Fortin, Marion & Wheeler-Smith, Sara L.
- 81-88 Sweatshop labor is wrong unless the shoes are cute: Cognition can both help and hurt moral motivated reasoning
by Paharia, Neeru & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Deshpandé, Rohit
- 89-103 Encouraging employees to report unethical conduct internally: It takes a village
by Mayer, David M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Treviño, Linda Klebe & Shapiro, Debra L. & Schminke, Marshall
- 104-117 The role of epistemic motivation in individuals’ response to decision complexity
by Amit, Adi & Sagiv, Lilach
- 118-128 Context affects the interpretation of low but not high numerical probabilities: A hypothesis testing account of subjective probability
by Bilgin, Baler & Brenner, Lyle
- 129-139 The loss of power: How illusions of alliance contribute to powerholders’ downfall
by Brion, Sebastien & Anderson, Cameron
2013, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-14 Repairing trust with individuals vs. groups
by Kim, Peter H. & Cooper, Cecily D. & Dirks, Kurt T. & Ferrin, Donald L.
- 15-23 The donor is in the details
by Cryder, Cynthia E. & Loewenstein, George & Scheines, Richard
- 24-36 On the relative importance of linear model and human judge(s) in combined forecasting
by Seifert, Matthias & Hadida, Allègre L.
- 37-46 Defensive reactions to slim female images in advertising: The moderating role of mode of exposure
by Wan, Fang & Ansons, Tamara L. & Chattopadhyay, Amitava & Leboe, Jason P.
- 47-61 The generalist bias
by Wang, Long & Keith Murnighan, J.
- 62-72 Peaking at the right time: Perceptions, expectations, and effects
by Murtha, Brian R.
- 73-86 Why so confident? The influence of outcome desirability on selective exposure and likelihood judgment
by Windschitl, Paul D. & Scherer, Aaron M. & Smith, Andrew R. & Rose, Jason P.
- 87-97 Emotional agency appraisals influence responses to preference inconsistent information
by Agrawal, Nidhi & Han, DaHee & Duhachek, Adam
- 98-109 Bonds and boundaries: Network structure, organizational boundaries, and job performance
by Zou, Xi & Ingram, Paul
- 110-122 Punishing female negotiators for asserting too much…or not enough: Exploring why advocacy moderates backlash against assertive female negotiators
by Amanatullah, Emily T. & Tinsley, Catherine H.
2012, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 141-150 Self–other decision making and loss aversion
by Polman, Evan
- 151-162 Effects of kin density within family-owned businesses
by Spranger, Jennifer L. & Colarelli, Stephen M. & Dimotakis, Nikolaos & Jacob, Annalyn C. & Arvey, Richard D.
- 163-176 Unsure what the future will bring? You may overindulge: Uncertainty increases the appeal of wants over shoulds
by Milkman, Katherine L.
- 177-186 Fate or fight: Exploring the hedonic costs of competition
by Hsee, Christopher K. & Shen, Luxi & Zhang, Shirley & Chen, Jingqiu & Zhang, Li
- 187-194 When should I trust my gut? Linking domain expertise to intuitive decision-making effectiveness
by Dane, Erik & Rockmann, Kevin W. & Pratt, Michael G.
- 195-208 Taken out of context? Cross-level effects of between-person self-efficacy and difficulty on the within-person relationship of self-efficacy with resource allocation and performance
by Beck, James W. & Schmidt, Aaron M.
2012, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 99-107 When thinking about goals undermines goal pursuit
by Fishbach, Ayelet & Choi, Jinhee
- 108-115 Extremely difficult negotiator goals: Do they follow the predictions of goal-setting theory?
by Miles, Edward W. & Clenney, Elizabeth F.
- 116-131 Collaborating across cultures: Cultural metacognition and affect-based trust in creative collaboration
by Chua, Roy Y.J. & Morris, Michael W. & Mor, Shira
- 132-142 The team scaling fallacy: Underestimating the declining efficiency of larger teams
by Staats, Bradley R. & Milkman, Katherine L. & Fox, Craig R.
- 143-161 Leader Self and Means Efficacy: A multi-component approach
by Hannah, Sean T. & Avolio, Bruce J. & Walumbwa, Fred O. & Chan, Adrian
- 162-178 Toward a contingency framework of interpersonal influence in organizational identification diffusion
by Kraus, Florian & Ahearne, Michael & Lam, Son K. & Wieseke, Jan
- 179-188 Decision making under time pressure, modeled in a prospect theory framework
by Young, Diana L. & Goodie, Adam S. & Hall, Daniel B. & Wu, Eric
- 189-202 Dual-processes in learning and judgment: Evidence from the multiple cue probability learning paradigm
by Rolison, Jonathan J. & Evans, Jonathan St. B.T. & Dennis, Ian & Walsh, Clare R.
- 203-215 Losses loom more likely than gains: Propensity to imagine losses increases their subjective probability
by Bilgin, Baler
- 216-225 Self-selection bias in hypothesis comparison
by Whitman, Jennifer C. & Woodward, Todd S.
- 226-238 Decision-dependent emotions and behavioral anomalies
by Summers, Barbara & Duxbury, Darren
2012, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 4-13 Effects of team knowledge management on the creativity and financial performance of organizational teams
by Sung, Sun Young & Choi, Jin Nam
- 14-23 Follow the crowd in a new direction: When conformity pressure facilitates group creativity (and when it does not)
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Duguid, Michelle M.
- 24-36 Why groups perform better than individuals at quantitative judgment tasks: Group-to-individual transfer as an alternative to differential weighting
by Schultze, Thomas & Mojzisch, Andreas & Schulz-Hardt, Stefan
- 37-45 The moderating role of decision task goals in attribute weight convergence
by Suk, Kwanho & Yoon, Song-Oh
- 46-59 In the eyes of the beholder? The role of dispositional trust in judgments of procedural and interactional fairness
by Bianchi, Emily C. & Brockner, Joel
- 60-71 Blind in one eye: How psychological ownership of ideas affects the types of suggestions people adopt
by Baer, Markus & Brown, Graham
- 72-81 The perceived functions of linguistic risk quantifiers and their effect on risk, negativity perception and decision making
by Juanchich, Marie & Sirota, Miroslav & Butler, Christina Lea
- 82-97 An examination of the proportional difference model to describe and predict health decisions
by González-Vallejo, Claudia & Harman, Jason L. & Mullet, Etienne & Muñoz Sastre, Maria T.
2012, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 235-248 When does procedural fairness promote organizational citizenship behavior? Integrating empowering leadership types in relational justice models
by van Dijke, Marius & De Cremer, David & Mayer, David M. & Van Quaquebeke, Niels
- 249-260 Power and overconfident decision-making
by Fast, Nathanael J. & Sivanathan, Niro & Mayer, Nicole D. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 261-268 The persuasive “power” of stigma?
by Norton, Michael I. & Dunn, Elizabeth W. & Carney, Dana R. & Ariely, Dan
- 269-274 Cheapened altruism: Discounting personally affected prosocial actors
by Lin-Healy, Fern & Small, Deborah A.
- 275-284 Avoiding negative vs. achieving positive outcomes in hard and prosperous economic times
by Millet, Kobe & Lamey, Lien & Van den Bergh, Bram
- 285-297 Do I want to know? How the motivation to acquire relationship-threatening information in groups contributes to paranoid thought, suspicion behavior, and social rejection
by Marr, Jennifer Carson & Thau, Stefan & Aquino, Karl & Barclay, Laurie J.
- 298-310 Short horizons and tempting situations: Lack of continuity to our future selves leads to unethical decision making and behavior
by Hershfield, Hal E. & Cohen, Taya R. & Thompson, Leigh
- 311-331 Myopic loss aversion: Demystifying the key factors influencing decision problem framing
by Hardin, Andrew M. & Looney, Clayton Arlen
- 332-340 Four empirical tests of Unconscious Thought Theory
by Huizenga, Hilde M. & Wetzels, Ruud & van Ravenzwaaij, Don & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
- 341-350 What do these clinical trial results mean? How product efficacy judgments are affected by data partitioning, framing, and quantification
by Biswas, Dipayan & Pechmann, Cornelia
2011, Volume 116, Issue 2
- 173-187 Outsourcing inspiration: The performance effects of ideological messages from leaders and beneficiaries
by Grant, Adam M. & Hofmann, David A.
- 188-202 Embedding social networks: How guanxi ties reinforce Chinese employees’ retention
by Hom, Peter W. & Xiao, Zhixing
- 203-216 The use of person–organization fit and person–job fit information in making selection decisions
by Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Huber, Vandra L.
- 217-228 The impact of feedback frequency on learning and task performance: Challenging the “more is better” assumption
by Lam, Chak Fu & DeRue, D. Scott & Karam, Elizabeth P. & Hollenbeck, John R.
- 229-240 Paradoxical frames and creative sparks: Enhancing individual creativity through conflict and integration
by Miron-Spektor, Ella & Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda
- 241-251 The performance implications of ambivalent initiative: The interplay of autonomous and controlled motivations
by Grant, Adam M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Ashford, Susan J. & Dekas, Kathryn
- 252-261 Excessive confidence in visually-based estimates
by Andrade, Eduardo B.
- 262-271 True overconfidence: The inability of rational information processing to account for apparent overconfidence
by Merkle, Christoph & Weber, Martin
- 272-285 The detrimental effects of power on confidence, advice taking, and accuracy
by See, Kelly E. & Morrison, Elizabeth W. & Rothman, Naomi B. & Soll, Jack B.
- 286-295 Effects of feedback and complexity on repeated decisions from description
by Lejarraga, Tomás & Gonzalez, Cleotilde
September 2011, Volume 116, Issue 1
- 2-16 Anger and happiness in virtual teams: Emotional influences of text and behavior on others' affect in the absence of non-verbal cues
by Cheshin, Arik & Rafaeli, Anat & Bos, Nathan
- 17-31 Seeing the "forest" or the "trees" of organizational justice: Effects of temporal perspective on employee concerns about unfair treatment at work
by Cojuharenco, Irina & Patient, David & Bashshur, Michael R.
- 32-45 When fairness neither satisfies nor motivates: The role of risk aversion and uncertainty reduction in attenuating and reversing the fair process effect
by Desai, Sreedhari D. & Sondak, Harris & Diekmann, Kristina A.
- 46-54 Retribution and emotional regulation: The effects of time delay in angry economic interactions
by Wang, Cynthia S. & Sivanathan, Niro & Narayanan, Jayanth & Ganegoda, Deshani B. & Bauer, Monika & Bodenhausen, Galen V. & Murnighan, Keith
- 55-65 Incidental anger and the desire to evaluate
by Wiltermuth, Scott S. & Tiedens, Larissa Z.
- 66-82 Steering sheep: How expressed emotional ambivalence elicits dominance in interdependent decision making contexts
by Rothman, Naomi B.
- 83-95 The give-or-take-some dilemma: An empirical investigation of a hybrid social dilemma
by McCarter, Matthew W. & Budescu, David V. & Scheffran, Jürgen
- 96-103 Ally or adversary: The effect of identifiability in inter-group conflict situations
by Ritov, Ilana & Kogut, Tehila
- 104-115 Female tokens in high-prestige work groups: Catalysts or inhibitors of group diversification?
by Duguid, Michelle
- 116-128 The bigger they are, the harder they fall: Linking team power, team conflict, and performance
by Greer, Lindred L. & Caruso, Heather M. & Jehn, Karen A.
- 129-139 Choosing what I want or keeping what I should: The effect of decision strategy on choice consistency
by Kogut, Tehila
- 140-147 The effect of schadenfreude on choice of conventional versus unconventional options
by Kramer, Thomas & Yucel-Aybat, Ozge & Lau-Gesk, Loraine
- 148-162 Overclaiming as a measure of faking
by Bing, Mark N. & Kluemper, Don & Kristl Davison, H. & Taylor, Shannon & Novicevic, Milorad
- 163-171 How do you fake a personality test? An investigation of cognitive models of impression-managed responding
by Shoss, Mindy K. & Strube, Michael J
July 2011, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 145-156 Bringing ethics into focus: How regulatory focus and risk preferences influence (Un)ethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Margolis, Joshua D.
- 157-168 Cheating more when the spoils are split
by Wiltermuth, Scott S.
- 169-180 Lack of sleep and unethical conduct
by Barnes, Christopher M. & Schaubroeck, John & Huth, Megan & Ghumman, Sonia
- 181-190 Justified ethicality: Observing desired counterfactuals modifies ethical perceptions and behavior
by Shalvi, Shaul & Dana, Jason & Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 191-203 Unable to resist temptation: How self-control depletion promotes unethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Schweitzer, Maurice E. & Mead, Nicole L. & Ariely, Dan
- 204-213 Linking ethical leadership to employee performance: The roles of leader-member exchange, self-efficacy, and organizational identification
by Walumbwa, Fred O. & Mayer, David M. & Wang, Peng & Wang, Hui & Workman, Kristina & Christensen, Amanda L.
- 214-225 A meta-analytic investigation of virtuality and information sharing in teams
by Mesmer-Magnus, Jessica R. & DeChurch, Leslie A. & Jimenez-Rodriguez, Miliani & Wildman, Jessica & Shuffler, Marissa
- 226-237 Social influence of a coworker: A test of the effect of employee and coworker exchange ideologies on employees' exchange qualities
by Takeuchi, Riki & Yun, Seokhwa & Wong, Kin Fai Ellick
- 238-252 The effects of process and outcome accountability on judgment process and performance
by Langhe, Bart de & van Osselaer, Stijn M.J. & Wierenga, Berend
- 253-267 Feedback specificity, information processing, and transfer of training
by Goodman, Jodi S. & Wood, Robert E. & Chen, Zheng
- 268-282 The effects of managerial regulatory fit priming on reactions to explanations
by Li, Andrew & Evans, Joel & Christian, Michael S. & Gilliland, Stephen W. & Kausel, Edgar E. & Stein, Jordan H.
- 283-293 Whom to help? Immediacy bias in judgments and decisions about humanitarian aid
by Huber, Michaela & Van Boven, Leaf & McGraw, A. Peter & Johnson-Graham, Laura
May 2011, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 1-12 But Affirmative Action hurts Us! Race-related beliefs shape perceptions of White disadvantage and policy unfairness
by Shteynberg, Garriy & Leslie, Lisa M. & Knight, Andrew P. & Mayer, David M.
- 13-24 Being of two minds: Switching mindsets exhausts self-regulatory resources
by Hamilton, Ryan & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Sellier, Anne-Laure & Meyvis, Tom
- 25-34 A policy maker's dilemma: Preventing terrorism or preventing blame
by McGraw, A. Peter & Todorov, Alexander & Kunreuther, Howard
- 35-42 Power and deception in ultimatum bargaining
by Koning, Lukas & Steinel, Wolfgang & Beest, Ilja van & Dijk, Eric van
- 43-54 Can Nervous Nelly negotiate? How anxiety causes negotiators to make low first offers, exit early, and earn less profit
by Brooks, Alison Wood & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 55-68 After the deal: Talk, trust building and the implementation of negotiated agreements
by Mislin, Alexandra A. & Campagna, Rachel L. & Bottom, William P.
- 69-84 How accounts shape lending decisions through fostering perceived trustworthiness
by Sonenshein, Scott & Herzenstein, Michal & Dholakia, Utpal M.
- 85-98 A detection model of college withdrawal
by Pleskac, Timothy J. & Keeney, Jessica & Merritt, Stephanie M. & Schmitt, Neal & Oswald, Frederick L.
- 99-110 Self-regulation during a single performance episode: Mood-as-information in the absence of formal feedback
by Richard, Erin M. & Diefendorff, James M.
- 111-120 Receiving advice on matters of taste: Similarity, majority influence, and taste discrimination
by Yaniv, Ilan & Choshen-Hillel, Shoham & Milyavsky, Maxim
- 121-132 Preference, projection, and packing: Support theory models of judgments of others' preferences
by Brenner, Lyle & Bilgin, Baler
- 133-141 Leader-focused search: The impact of an emerging preference on information search
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Guha, Abhijit
- 143-143 Erratum to "The appeal of vague financial forecasts" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 114 (2011) 179-189]
by Du, Ning & Budescu, David V. & Shelley, Marjorie K. & Omer, Thomas C.
March 2011, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 75-86 In money we trust? The use of financial compensations to repair trust in the aftermath of distributive harm
by Desmet, Pieter T.M. & Cremer, David De & Dijk, Eric van
- 87-103 Understanding the effects of substantive responses on trust following a transgression
by Dirks, Kurt T. & Kim, Peter H. & Ferrin, Donald L. & Cooper, Cecily D.
- 104-114 Keeping the illusion of control under control: Ceilings, floors, and imperfect calibration
by Gino, Francesca & Sharek, Zachariah & Moore, Don A.
- 115-126 Work-family interpersonal capitalization: Sharing positive work events at home
by Ilies, Remus & Keeney, Jessica & Scott, Brent A.
- 127-141 The importance of contextual variables when judging fairness: An examination of counterfactual thoughts and fairness theory
by Nicklin, Jessica M. & Greenbaum, Rebecca & McNall, Laurel A. & Folger, Robert & Williams, Kevin J.
- 142-152 Delay and duration effects of time frames on personal savings estimates and behavior
by Tam, Leona & Dholakia, Utpal M.
- 153-164 Diversity in goal orientation, team reflexivity, and team performance
by Nederveen Pieterse, Anne & van Knippenberg, Daan & van Ginkel, Wendy P.
- 165-178 So what do you think of the organization? A contextual priming explanation for recruitment Web site characteristics as antecedents of job seekers' organizational image perceptions
by Jack Walker, H. & Feild, Hubert S. & Giles, William F. & Bernerth, Jeremy B. & Short, Jeremy C.
- 179-189 The appeal of vague financial forecasts
by Du, Ning & Budescu, David V. & Shelly, Marjorie K. & Omer, Thomas C.
- 190-200 Location in negotiation: Is there a home field advantage?
by Brown, Graham & Baer, Markus
January 2011, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Chen, Xiao-Ping
- 3-14 Narrow personality traits and organizational attraction: Evidence for the complementary hypothesis
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Slaughter, Jerel E.
- 15-24 Power becomes you: The effects of implicit and explicit power on the self
by Caza, Brianna Barker & Tiedens, Larissa & Lee, Fiona
- 25-36 When team members' values differ: The moderating role of team leadership
by Klein, Katherine J. & Knight, Andrew P. & Ziegert, Jonathan C. & Lim, Beng Chong & Saltz, Jessica L.
- 37-48 The process of selective exposure: Why confirmatory information search weakens over time
by Fischer, Peter & Lea, Stephen & Kastenmüller, Andreas & Greitemeyer, Tobias & Fischer, Julia & Frey, Dieter
- 49-63 Explaining the variable effects of social support on work-based stressor-strain relations: The role of perceived pattern of support exchange
by Nahum-Shani, Inbal & Bamberger, Peter A.
- 64-74 Asymmetry in structural adaptation: The differential impact of centralizing versus decentralizing team decision-making structures
by Hollenbeck, John R. & Ellis, Aleksander P.J. & Humphrey, Stephen E. & Garza, Adela S. & Ilgen, Daniel R.
November 2010, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 73-84 What do you think of followers? Examining the content, structure, and consequences of implicit followership theories
by Sy, Thomas
- 85-96 The good, the bad and the ugly thing to do when sharing information: Revealing, concealing and lying depend on social motivation, distribution and importance of information
by Steinel, Wolfgang & Utz, Sonja & Koning, Lukas
- 97-101 Tainted recommendations: The social comparison bias
by Garcia, Stephen M. & Song, Hyunjin & Tesser, Abraham
- 102-111 Focus induced tunnel vision in managerial judgment and decision making: The peril and the antidote
by Posavac, Steven S. & Kardes, Frank R. & Josko Brakus, J.
- 112-126 Unstuck from the concrete: Carryover effects of abstract mindsets in intertemporal preferences
by Malkoc, Selin A. & Zauberman, Gal & Bettman, James R.
- 127-140 A daily investigation of the role of manager empathy on employee well-being
by Scott, Brent A. & Colquitt, Jason A. & Paddock, E. Layne & Judge, Timothy A.
September 2010, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-12 ABCs of principal-agent interactions: Accurate predictions, biased processes, and contrasts between working and delegating
by Burson, Katherine A. & Faro, David & Rottenstreich, Yuval
- 13-24 Can confidence come too soon? Collective efficacy, conflict and group performance over time
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Polman, Evan & Maslach, Christina
- 25-36 Leader-member exchange and turnover before and after succession events
by Ballinger, Gary A. & Lehman, David W. & Schoorman, F. David
- 37-50 When apologies work: How matching apology components to victims' self-construals facilitates forgiveness
by Fehr, Ryan & Gelfand, Michele J.
- 51-61 Blazing the trail versus trailing the group: Culture and perceptions of the leader's position
by Menon, Tanya & Sim, Jessica & Fu, Jeanne Ho-Ying & Chiu, Chi-yue & Hong, Ying-yi
- 62-72 Testing four explanations for the better/worse-than-average effect: Single- and multi-item entities as comparison targets and referents
by Suls, Jerry & Chambers, John & Krizan, Zlatan & Mortensen, Chad R. & Koestner, Bryan & Bruchmann, Kathryn
July 2010, Volume 112, Issue 2
- 83-98 The culturally intelligent negotiator: The impact of cultural intelligence (CQ) on negotiation sequences and outcomes
by Imai, Lynn & Gelfand, Michele J.
- 99-111 A cross-cultural study of reference point adaptation: Evidence from China, Korea, and the US
by Arkes, Hal R. & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya S.
- 112-125 The problem of empirical redundancy of constructs in organizational research: An empirical investigation
by Le, Huy & Schmidt, Frank L. & Harter, James K. & Lauver, Kristy J.
- 126-139 I feel, therefore you act: Intrapersonal and interpersonal effects of emotion on negotiation as a function of social power
by Overbeck, Jennifer R. & Neale, Margaret A. & Govan, Cassandra L.
- 140-150 Social reconnection revisited: The effects of social exclusion risk on reciprocity, trust, and general risk-taking
by Derfler-Rozin, Rellie & Pillutla, Madan & Thau, Stefan
- 151-160 Reference-dependent sympathy
by Small, Deborah A.
- 161-171 Dazed and confused by choice: How the temporal costs of choice freedom lead to undesirable outcomes
by Botti, Simona & Hsee, Christopher K.
May 2010, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 1-10 How suspicion mitigates the effect of influence tactics
by Oza, Shweta S. & Srivastava, Joydeep & Koukova, Nevena T.
- 11-23 What types of advice do decision-makers prefer?
by Dalal, Reeshad S. & Bonaccio, Silvia
- 24-42 The faultline activation process and the effects of activated faultlines on coalition formation, conflict, and group outcomes
by Jehn, Karen A. & Bezrukova, Katerina
- 43-57 State mood, task performance, and behavior at work: A within-persons approach
by Miner, Andrew G. & Glomb, Theresa M.
- 58-69 Power and loss aversion
by Inesi, M. Ena
- 70-81 Categorization by groups and individuals
by Hamilton, Rebecca W. & Puntoni, Stefano & Tavassoli, Nader T.
March 2010, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 71-92 The surprisingly low motivational power of future rewards: Comparing conventional money-based measures of discounting with motivation-based measures
by Ebert, Jane E.J.
- 93-101 NamelessÂ +Â harmlessÂ =Â blameless: When seemingly irrelevant factors influence judgment of (un)ethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Shu, Lisa L. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 102-115 First, get your feet wet: The effects of learning from direct and indirect experience on team creativity
by Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda & Miron-Spektor, Ella & Todorova, Gergana
- 116-126 Diversity's harvest: Interactions of diversity sources and communication technology on creative group performance
by Giambatista, Robert C. & Bhappu, Anita D.
- 127-138 Social influence and perceived organizational support: A social networks analysis
by Zagenczyk, Thomas J. & Scott, Kristin D. & Gibney, Ray & Murrell, Audrey J. & Thatcher, Jason Bennett
- 139-146 The desire to win: The effects of competitive arousal on motivation and behavior
by Malhotra, Deepak
January 2010, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 1-12 Is it even worth it? The effect of loss prospects in the outcome distribution of a public goods dilemma
by McCarter, Matthew W. & Rockmann, Kevin W. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 13-22 Doing good buffers against feeling bad: Prosocial impact compensates for negative task and self-evaluations
by Grant, Adam M. & Sonnentag, Sabine
- 23-32 Finishing on time: When do predictions influence completion times?
by Buehler, Roger & Peetz, Johanna & Griffin, Dale
- 33-47 The desirability bias in predictions: Going optimistic without leaving realism
by Windschitl, Paul D. & Smith, Andrew R. & Rose, Jason P. & Krizan, Zlatan
- 48-61 The conflicting choices of alternating selves
by LeBoeuf, Robyn A. & Shafir, Eldar & Bayuk, Julia Belyavsky
- 62-70 What's in a name? Subliminally activating trusting behavior
by Huang, Li & Murnighan, J. Keith
November 2009, Volume 110, Issue 2
- 67-69 Introduction to the focused issue on the biological basis of business
by Shane, Scott
- 70-79 Testosterone-status mismatch lowers collective efficacy in groups: Evidence from a slope-as-predictor multilevel structural equation model
by Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Koh, Gerald & Koh, David
- 80-92 The effect of conspicuous consumption on men's testosterone levels
by Saad, Gad & Vongas, John G.
- 93-107 The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality
by Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry
- 108-117 Opportunity recognition and the tendency to be an entrepreneur: A bivariate genetics perspective
by Nicolaou, Nicos & Shane, Scott & Cherkas, Lynn & Spector, Tim D.
- 118-128 Beyond genetic explanations for leadership: The moderating role of the social environment
by Zhang, Zhen & Ilies, Remus & Arvey, Richard D.
- 129-139 Exploring the neural basis of fairness: A model of neuro-organizational justice
by Beugré, Constant D.
- 140-151 The biological bases of unfairness: Neuroimaging evidence for the distinctiveness of procedural and distributive justice
by Dulebohn, James H. & Conlon, Donald E. & Sarinopoulos, Issidoros & Davison, Robert B. & McNamara, Gerry
- 152-159 Neural mechanisms of social influence
by Mason, Malia F. & Dyer, Rebecca & Norton, Michael I.
September 2009, Volume 110, Issue 1
- 1-22 Conceptualization and measurement of temporal focus: The subjective experience of the past, present, and future
by Shipp, Abbie J. & Edwards, Jeffrey R. & Lambert, Lisa Schurer
- 23-35 Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance after feedback
by Anseel, Frederik & Lievens, Filip & Schollaert, Eveline
- 36-44 Different ways of looking at unpleasant truths: How construal levels influence information search
by Shani, Yaniv & Igou, Eric R. & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 45-55 The motivating potential of teams: Test and extension of cross-level model of motivation in teams
by Chen, Gilad & Kanfer, Ruth & DeShon, Richard P. & Mathieu, John E. & Kozlowski, Steve W.J.
- 56-64 Hindsight bias redefined: It's about time
by Fessel, Florian & Epstude, Kai & Roese, Neal J.
- 65-65 Erratum to "Myopic regret avoidance: Feedback avoidance and learning in repeated decision making" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 109 (2009) 182-189]
by Reb, Jochen & Connolly, Terry
July 2009, Volume 109, Issue 2
- 107-119 Piece of cake? Allocating rewards to third parties when fairness is costly
by Johansson, Lars-Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik
- 120-133 The role of self-efficacy, goal, and affect in dynamic motivational self-regulation
by Seo, Myeong-gu & Ilies, Remus
- 134-141 Dirty work, clean hands: The moral psychology of indirect agency
by Paharia, Neeru & Kassam, Karim S. & Greene, Joshua D. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 142-155 The abundance effect: Unethical behavior in the presence of wealth
by Gino, Francesca & Pierce, Lamar
- 156-167 Abusive supervision, intentions to quit, and employees' workplace deviance: A power/dependence analysis
by Tepper, Bennett J. & Carr, Jon C. & Breaux, Denise M. & Geider, Sharon & Hu, Changya & Hua, Wei
- 168-181 Why is it so hard to do my work? The challenge of attention residue when switching between work tasks
by Leroy, Sophie