Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2012, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 203-215 Losses loom more likely than gains: Propensity to imagine losses increases their subjective probability
by Bilgin, Baler
- 216-225 Self-selection bias in hypothesis comparison
by Whitman, Jennifer C. & Woodward, Todd S.
- 226-238 Decision-dependent emotions and behavioral anomalies
by Summers, Barbara & Duxbury, Darren
2012, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 4-13 Effects of team knowledge management on the creativity and financial performance of organizational teams
by Sung, Sun Young & Choi, Jin Nam
- 14-23 Follow the crowd in a new direction: When conformity pressure facilitates group creativity (and when it does not)
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Duguid, Michelle M.
- 24-36 Why groups perform better than individuals at quantitative judgment tasks: Group-to-individual transfer as an alternative to differential weighting
by Schultze, Thomas & Mojzisch, Andreas & Schulz-Hardt, Stefan
- 37-45 The moderating role of decision task goals in attribute weight convergence
by Suk, Kwanho & Yoon, Song-Oh
- 46-59 In the eyes of the beholder? The role of dispositional trust in judgments of procedural and interactional fairness
by Bianchi, Emily C. & Brockner, Joel
- 60-71 Blind in one eye: How psychological ownership of ideas affects the types of suggestions people adopt
by Baer, Markus & Brown, Graham
- 72-81 The perceived functions of linguistic risk quantifiers and their effect on risk, negativity perception and decision making
by Juanchich, Marie & Sirota, Miroslav & Butler, Christina Lea
- 82-97 An examination of the proportional difference model to describe and predict health decisions
by González-Vallejo, Claudia & Harman, Jason L. & Mullet, Etienne & Muñoz Sastre, Maria T.
2012, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 235-248 When does procedural fairness promote organizational citizenship behavior? Integrating empowering leadership types in relational justice models
by van Dijke, Marius & De Cremer, David & Mayer, David M. & Van Quaquebeke, Niels
- 249-260 Power and overconfident decision-making
by Fast, Nathanael J. & Sivanathan, Niro & Mayer, Nicole D. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 261-268 The persuasive “power” of stigma?
by Norton, Michael I. & Dunn, Elizabeth W. & Carney, Dana R. & Ariely, Dan
- 269-274 Cheapened altruism: Discounting personally affected prosocial actors
by Lin-Healy, Fern & Small, Deborah A.
- 275-284 Avoiding negative vs. achieving positive outcomes in hard and prosperous economic times
by Millet, Kobe & Lamey, Lien & Van den Bergh, Bram
- 285-297 Do I want to know? How the motivation to acquire relationship-threatening information in groups contributes to paranoid thought, suspicion behavior, and social rejection
by Marr, Jennifer Carson & Thau, Stefan & Aquino, Karl & Barclay, Laurie J.
- 298-310 Short horizons and tempting situations: Lack of continuity to our future selves leads to unethical decision making and behavior
by Hershfield, Hal E. & Cohen, Taya R. & Thompson, Leigh
- 311-331 Myopic loss aversion: Demystifying the key factors influencing decision problem framing
by Hardin, Andrew M. & Looney, Clayton Arlen
- 332-340 Four empirical tests of Unconscious Thought Theory
by Huizenga, Hilde M. & Wetzels, Ruud & van Ravenzwaaij, Don & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
- 341-350 What do these clinical trial results mean? How product efficacy judgments are affected by data partitioning, framing, and quantification
by Biswas, Dipayan & Pechmann, Cornelia
2011, Volume 116, Issue 2
- 173-187 Outsourcing inspiration: The performance effects of ideological messages from leaders and beneficiaries
by Grant, Adam M. & Hofmann, David A.
- 188-202 Embedding social networks: How guanxi ties reinforce Chinese employees’ retention
by Hom, Peter W. & Xiao, Zhixing
- 203-216 The use of person–organization fit and person–job fit information in making selection decisions
by Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Huber, Vandra L.
- 217-228 The impact of feedback frequency on learning and task performance: Challenging the “more is better” assumption
by Lam, Chak Fu & DeRue, D. Scott & Karam, Elizabeth P. & Hollenbeck, John R.
- 229-240 Paradoxical frames and creative sparks: Enhancing individual creativity through conflict and integration
by Miron-Spektor, Ella & Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda
- 241-251 The performance implications of ambivalent initiative: The interplay of autonomous and controlled motivations
by Grant, Adam M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Ashford, Susan J. & Dekas, Kathryn
- 252-261 Excessive confidence in visually-based estimates
by Andrade, Eduardo B.
- 262-271 True overconfidence: The inability of rational information processing to account for apparent overconfidence
by Merkle, Christoph & Weber, Martin
- 272-285 The detrimental effects of power on confidence, advice taking, and accuracy
by See, Kelly E. & Morrison, Elizabeth W. & Rothman, Naomi B. & Soll, Jack B.
- 286-295 Effects of feedback and complexity on repeated decisions from description
by Lejarraga, Tomás & Gonzalez, Cleotilde
2011, Volume 116, Issue 1
- 2-16 Anger and happiness in virtual teams: Emotional influences of text and behavior on others' affect in the absence of non-verbal cues
by Cheshin, Arik & Rafaeli, Anat & Bos, Nathan
- 17-31 Seeing the "forest" or the "trees" of organizational justice: Effects of temporal perspective on employee concerns about unfair treatment at work
by Cojuharenco, Irina & Patient, David & Bashshur, Michael R.
- 32-45 When fairness neither satisfies nor motivates: The role of risk aversion and uncertainty reduction in attenuating and reversing the fair process effect
by Desai, Sreedhari D. & Sondak, Harris & Diekmann, Kristina A.
- 46-54 Retribution and emotional regulation: The effects of time delay in angry economic interactions
by Wang, Cynthia S. & Sivanathan, Niro & Narayanan, Jayanth & Ganegoda, Deshani B. & Bauer, Monika & Bodenhausen, Galen V. & Murnighan, Keith
- 55-65 Incidental anger and the desire to evaluate
by Wiltermuth, Scott S. & Tiedens, Larissa Z.
- 66-82 Steering sheep: How expressed emotional ambivalence elicits dominance in interdependent decision making contexts
by Rothman, Naomi B.
- 83-95 The give-or-take-some dilemma: An empirical investigation of a hybrid social dilemma
by McCarter, Matthew W. & Budescu, David V. & Scheffran, Jürgen
- 96-103 Ally or adversary: The effect of identifiability in inter-group conflict situations
by Ritov, Ilana & Kogut, Tehila
- 104-115 Female tokens in high-prestige work groups: Catalysts or inhibitors of group diversification?
by Duguid, Michelle
- 116-128 The bigger they are, the harder they fall: Linking team power, team conflict, and performance
by Greer, Lindred L. & Caruso, Heather M. & Jehn, Karen A.
- 129-139 Choosing what I want or keeping what I should: The effect of decision strategy on choice consistency
by Kogut, Tehila
- 140-147 The effect of schadenfreude on choice of conventional versus unconventional options
by Kramer, Thomas & Yucel-Aybat, Ozge & Lau-Gesk, Loraine
- 148-162 Overclaiming as a measure of faking
by Bing, Mark N. & Kluemper, Don & Kristl Davison, H. & Taylor, Shannon & Novicevic, Milorad
- 163-171 How do you fake a personality test? An investigation of cognitive models of impression-managed responding
by Shoss, Mindy K. & Strube, Michael J
2011, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 145-156 Bringing ethics into focus: How regulatory focus and risk preferences influence (Un)ethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Margolis, Joshua D.
- 157-168 Cheating more when the spoils are split
by Wiltermuth, Scott S.
- 169-180 Lack of sleep and unethical conduct
by Barnes, Christopher M. & Schaubroeck, John & Huth, Megan & Ghumman, Sonia
- 181-190 Justified ethicality: Observing desired counterfactuals modifies ethical perceptions and behavior
by Shalvi, Shaul & Dana, Jason & Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 191-203 Unable to resist temptation: How self-control depletion promotes unethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Schweitzer, Maurice E. & Mead, Nicole L. & Ariely, Dan
- 204-213 Linking ethical leadership to employee performance: The roles of leader-member exchange, self-efficacy, and organizational identification
by Walumbwa, Fred O. & Mayer, David M. & Wang, Peng & Wang, Hui & Workman, Kristina & Christensen, Amanda L.
- 214-225 A meta-analytic investigation of virtuality and information sharing in teams
by Mesmer-Magnus, Jessica R. & DeChurch, Leslie A. & Jimenez-Rodriguez, Miliani & Wildman, Jessica & Shuffler, Marissa
- 226-237 Social influence of a coworker: A test of the effect of employee and coworker exchange ideologies on employees' exchange qualities
by Takeuchi, Riki & Yun, Seokhwa & Wong, Kin Fai Ellick
- 238-252 The effects of process and outcome accountability on judgment process and performance
by Langhe, Bart de & van Osselaer, Stijn M.J. & Wierenga, Berend
- 253-267 Feedback specificity, information processing, and transfer of training
by Goodman, Jodi S. & Wood, Robert E. & Chen, Zheng
- 268-282 The effects of managerial regulatory fit priming on reactions to explanations
by Li, Andrew & Evans, Joel & Christian, Michael S. & Gilliland, Stephen W. & Kausel, Edgar E. & Stein, Jordan H.
- 283-293 Whom to help? Immediacy bias in judgments and decisions about humanitarian aid
by Huber, Michaela & Van Boven, Leaf & McGraw, A. Peter & Johnson-Graham, Laura
2011, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 1-12 But Affirmative Action hurts Us! Race-related beliefs shape perceptions of White disadvantage and policy unfairness
by Shteynberg, Garriy & Leslie, Lisa M. & Knight, Andrew P. & Mayer, David M.
- 13-24 Being of two minds: Switching mindsets exhausts self-regulatory resources
by Hamilton, Ryan & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Sellier, Anne-Laure & Meyvis, Tom
- 25-34 A policy maker's dilemma: Preventing terrorism or preventing blame
by McGraw, A. Peter & Todorov, Alexander & Kunreuther, Howard
- 35-42 Power and deception in ultimatum bargaining
by Koning, Lukas & Steinel, Wolfgang & Beest, Ilja van & Dijk, Eric van
- 43-54 Can Nervous Nelly negotiate? How anxiety causes negotiators to make low first offers, exit early, and earn less profit
by Brooks, Alison Wood & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 55-68 After the deal: Talk, trust building and the implementation of negotiated agreements
by Mislin, Alexandra A. & Campagna, Rachel L. & Bottom, William P.
- 69-84 How accounts shape lending decisions through fostering perceived trustworthiness
by Sonenshein, Scott & Herzenstein, Michal & Dholakia, Utpal M.
- 85-98 A detection model of college withdrawal
by Pleskac, Timothy J. & Keeney, Jessica & Merritt, Stephanie M. & Schmitt, Neal & Oswald, Frederick L.
- 99-110 Self-regulation during a single performance episode: Mood-as-information in the absence of formal feedback
by Richard, Erin M. & Diefendorff, James M.
- 111-120 Receiving advice on matters of taste: Similarity, majority influence, and taste discrimination
by Yaniv, Ilan & Choshen-Hillel, Shoham & Milyavsky, Maxim
- 121-132 Preference, projection, and packing: Support theory models of judgments of others' preferences
by Brenner, Lyle & Bilgin, Baler
- 133-141 Leader-focused search: The impact of an emerging preference on information search
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Guha, Abhijit
- 143-143 Erratum to "The appeal of vague financial forecasts" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 114 (2011) 179-189]
by Du, Ning & Budescu, David V. & Shelley, Marjorie K. & Omer, Thomas C.
2011, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 75-86 In money we trust? The use of financial compensations to repair trust in the aftermath of distributive harm
by Desmet, Pieter T.M. & Cremer, David De & Dijk, Eric van
- 87-103 Understanding the effects of substantive responses on trust following a transgression
by Dirks, Kurt T. & Kim, Peter H. & Ferrin, Donald L. & Cooper, Cecily D.
- 104-114 Keeping the illusion of control under control: Ceilings, floors, and imperfect calibration
by Gino, Francesca & Sharek, Zachariah & Moore, Don A.
- 115-126 Work-family interpersonal capitalization: Sharing positive work events at home
by Ilies, Remus & Keeney, Jessica & Scott, Brent A.
- 127-141 The importance of contextual variables when judging fairness: An examination of counterfactual thoughts and fairness theory
by Nicklin, Jessica M. & Greenbaum, Rebecca & McNall, Laurel A. & Folger, Robert & Williams, Kevin J.
- 142-152 Delay and duration effects of time frames on personal savings estimates and behavior
by Tam, Leona & Dholakia, Utpal M.
- 153-164 Diversity in goal orientation, team reflexivity, and team performance
by Nederveen Pieterse, Anne & van Knippenberg, Daan & van Ginkel, Wendy P.
- 165-178 So what do you think of the organization? A contextual priming explanation for recruitment Web site characteristics as antecedents of job seekers' organizational image perceptions
by Jack Walker, H. & Feild, Hubert S. & Giles, William F. & Bernerth, Jeremy B. & Short, Jeremy C.
- 179-189 The appeal of vague financial forecasts
by Du, Ning & Budescu, David V. & Shelly, Marjorie K. & Omer, Thomas C.
- 190-200 Location in negotiation: Is there a home field advantage?
by Brown, Graham & Baer, Markus
2011, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Chen, Xiao-Ping
- 3-14 Narrow personality traits and organizational attraction: Evidence for the complementary hypothesis
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Slaughter, Jerel E.
- 15-24 Power becomes you: The effects of implicit and explicit power on the self
by Caza, Brianna Barker & Tiedens, Larissa & Lee, Fiona
- 25-36 When team members' values differ: The moderating role of team leadership
by Klein, Katherine J. & Knight, Andrew P. & Ziegert, Jonathan C. & Lim, Beng Chong & Saltz, Jessica L.
- 37-48 The process of selective exposure: Why confirmatory information search weakens over time
by Fischer, Peter & Lea, Stephen & Kastenmüller, Andreas & Greitemeyer, Tobias & Fischer, Julia & Frey, Dieter
- 49-63 Explaining the variable effects of social support on work-based stressor-strain relations: The role of perceived pattern of support exchange
by Nahum-Shani, Inbal & Bamberger, Peter A.
- 64-74 Asymmetry in structural adaptation: The differential impact of centralizing versus decentralizing team decision-making structures
by Hollenbeck, John R. & Ellis, Aleksander P.J. & Humphrey, Stephen E. & Garza, Adela S. & Ilgen, Daniel R.
2010, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 73-84 What do you think of followers? Examining the content, structure, and consequences of implicit followership theories
by Sy, Thomas
- 85-96 The good, the bad and the ugly thing to do when sharing information: Revealing, concealing and lying depend on social motivation, distribution and importance of information
by Steinel, Wolfgang & Utz, Sonja & Koning, Lukas
- 97-101 Tainted recommendations: The social comparison bias
by Garcia, Stephen M. & Song, Hyunjin & Tesser, Abraham
- 102-111 Focus induced tunnel vision in managerial judgment and decision making: The peril and the antidote
by Posavac, Steven S. & Kardes, Frank R. & Josko Brakus, J.
- 112-126 Unstuck from the concrete: Carryover effects of abstract mindsets in intertemporal preferences
by Malkoc, Selin A. & Zauberman, Gal & Bettman, James R.
- 127-140 A daily investigation of the role of manager empathy on employee well-being
by Scott, Brent A. & Colquitt, Jason A. & Paddock, E. Layne & Judge, Timothy A.
2010, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-12 ABCs of principal-agent interactions: Accurate predictions, biased processes, and contrasts between working and delegating
by Burson, Katherine A. & Faro, David & Rottenstreich, Yuval
- 13-24 Can confidence come too soon? Collective efficacy, conflict and group performance over time
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Polman, Evan & Maslach, Christina
- 25-36 Leader-member exchange and turnover before and after succession events
by Ballinger, Gary A. & Lehman, David W. & Schoorman, F. David
- 37-50 When apologies work: How matching apology components to victims' self-construals facilitates forgiveness
by Fehr, Ryan & Gelfand, Michele J.
- 51-61 Blazing the trail versus trailing the group: Culture and perceptions of the leader's position
by Menon, Tanya & Sim, Jessica & Fu, Jeanne Ho-Ying & Chiu, Chi-yue & Hong, Ying-yi
- 62-72 Testing four explanations for the better/worse-than-average effect: Single- and multi-item entities as comparison targets and referents
by Suls, Jerry & Chambers, John & Krizan, Zlatan & Mortensen, Chad R. & Koestner, Bryan & Bruchmann, Kathryn
2010, Volume 112, Issue 2
- 83-98 The culturally intelligent negotiator: The impact of cultural intelligence (CQ) on negotiation sequences and outcomes
by Imai, Lynn & Gelfand, Michele J.
- 99-111 A cross-cultural study of reference point adaptation: Evidence from China, Korea, and the US
by Arkes, Hal R. & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya S.
- 112-125 The problem of empirical redundancy of constructs in organizational research: An empirical investigation
by Le, Huy & Schmidt, Frank L. & Harter, James K. & Lauver, Kristy J.
- 126-139 I feel, therefore you act: Intrapersonal and interpersonal effects of emotion on negotiation as a function of social power
by Overbeck, Jennifer R. & Neale, Margaret A. & Govan, Cassandra L.
- 140-150 Social reconnection revisited: The effects of social exclusion risk on reciprocity, trust, and general risk-taking
by Derfler-Rozin, Rellie & Pillutla, Madan & Thau, Stefan
- 151-160 Reference-dependent sympathy
by Small, Deborah A.
- 161-171 Dazed and confused by choice: How the temporal costs of choice freedom lead to undesirable outcomes
by Botti, Simona & Hsee, Christopher K.
2010, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 1-10 How suspicion mitigates the effect of influence tactics
by Oza, Shweta S. & Srivastava, Joydeep & Koukova, Nevena T.
- 11-23 What types of advice do decision-makers prefer?
by Dalal, Reeshad S. & Bonaccio, Silvia
- 24-42 The faultline activation process and the effects of activated faultlines on coalition formation, conflict, and group outcomes
by Jehn, Karen A. & Bezrukova, Katerina
- 43-57 State mood, task performance, and behavior at work: A within-persons approach
by Miner, Andrew G. & Glomb, Theresa M.
- 58-69 Power and loss aversion
by Inesi, M. Ena
- 70-81 Categorization by groups and individuals
by Hamilton, Rebecca W. & Puntoni, Stefano & Tavassoli, Nader T.
2010, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 71-92 The surprisingly low motivational power of future rewards: Comparing conventional money-based measures of discounting with motivation-based measures
by Ebert, Jane E.J.
- 93-101 NamelessÂ +Â harmlessÂ =Â blameless: When seemingly irrelevant factors influence judgment of (un)ethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Shu, Lisa L. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 102-115 First, get your feet wet: The effects of learning from direct and indirect experience on team creativity
by Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda & Miron-Spektor, Ella & Todorova, Gergana
- 116-126 Diversity's harvest: Interactions of diversity sources and communication technology on creative group performance
by Giambatista, Robert C. & Bhappu, Anita D.
- 127-138 Social influence and perceived organizational support: A social networks analysis
by Zagenczyk, Thomas J. & Scott, Kristin D. & Gibney, Ray & Murrell, Audrey J. & Thatcher, Jason Bennett
- 139-146 The desire to win: The effects of competitive arousal on motivation and behavior
by Malhotra, Deepak
2010, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 1-12 Is it even worth it? The effect of loss prospects in the outcome distribution of a public goods dilemma
by McCarter, Matthew W. & Rockmann, Kevin W. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 13-22 Doing good buffers against feeling bad: Prosocial impact compensates for negative task and self-evaluations
by Grant, Adam M. & Sonnentag, Sabine
- 23-32 Finishing on time: When do predictions influence completion times?
by Buehler, Roger & Peetz, Johanna & Griffin, Dale
- 33-47 The desirability bias in predictions: Going optimistic without leaving realism
by Windschitl, Paul D. & Smith, Andrew R. & Rose, Jason P. & Krizan, Zlatan
- 48-61 The conflicting choices of alternating selves
by LeBoeuf, Robyn A. & Shafir, Eldar & Bayuk, Julia Belyavsky
- 62-70 What's in a name? Subliminally activating trusting behavior
by Huang, Li & Murnighan, J. Keith
2009, Volume 110, Issue 2
- 67-69 Introduction to the focused issue on the biological basis of business
by Shane, Scott
- 70-79 Testosterone-status mismatch lowers collective efficacy in groups: Evidence from a slope-as-predictor multilevel structural equation model
by Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Koh, Gerald & Koh, David
- 80-92 The effect of conspicuous consumption on men's testosterone levels
by Saad, Gad & Vongas, John G.
- 93-107 The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality
by Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry
- 108-117 Opportunity recognition and the tendency to be an entrepreneur: A bivariate genetics perspective
by Nicolaou, Nicos & Shane, Scott & Cherkas, Lynn & Spector, Tim D.
- 118-128 Beyond genetic explanations for leadership: The moderating role of the social environment
by Zhang, Zhen & Ilies, Remus & Arvey, Richard D.
- 129-139 Exploring the neural basis of fairness: A model of neuro-organizational justice
by Beugré, Constant D.
- 140-151 The biological bases of unfairness: Neuroimaging evidence for the distinctiveness of procedural and distributive justice
by Dulebohn, James H. & Conlon, Donald E. & Sarinopoulos, Issidoros & Davison, Robert B. & McNamara, Gerry
- 152-159 Neural mechanisms of social influence
by Mason, Malia F. & Dyer, Rebecca & Norton, Michael I.
2009, Volume 110, Issue 1
- 1-22 Conceptualization and measurement of temporal focus: The subjective experience of the past, present, and future
by Shipp, Abbie J. & Edwards, Jeffrey R. & Lambert, Lisa Schurer
- 23-35 Reflection as a strategy to enhance task performance after feedback
by Anseel, Frederik & Lievens, Filip & Schollaert, Eveline
- 36-44 Different ways of looking at unpleasant truths: How construal levels influence information search
by Shani, Yaniv & Igou, Eric R. & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 45-55 The motivating potential of teams: Test and extension of cross-level model of motivation in teams
by Chen, Gilad & Kanfer, Ruth & DeShon, Richard P. & Mathieu, John E. & Kozlowski, Steve W.J.
- 56-64 Hindsight bias redefined: It's about time
by Fessel, Florian & Epstude, Kai & Roese, Neal J.
- 65-65 Erratum to "Myopic regret avoidance: Feedback avoidance and learning in repeated decision making" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 109 (2009) 182-189]
by Reb, Jochen & Connolly, Terry
2009, Volume 109, Issue 2
- 107-119 Piece of cake? Allocating rewards to third parties when fairness is costly
by Johansson, Lars-Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik
- 120-133 The role of self-efficacy, goal, and affect in dynamic motivational self-regulation
by Seo, Myeong-gu & Ilies, Remus
- 134-141 Dirty work, clean hands: The moral psychology of indirect agency
by Paharia, Neeru & Kassam, Karim S. & Greene, Joshua D. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 142-155 The abundance effect: Unethical behavior in the presence of wealth
by Gino, Francesca & Pierce, Lamar
- 156-167 Abusive supervision, intentions to quit, and employees' workplace deviance: A power/dependence analysis
by Tepper, Bennett J. & Carr, Jon C. & Breaux, Denise M. & Geider, Sharon & Hu, Changya & Hua, Wei
- 168-181 Why is it so hard to do my work? The challenge of attention residue when switching between work tasks
by Leroy, Sophie
- 182-189 Myopic regret avoidance: Feedback avoidance and learning in repeated decision making
by Reb, Jochen & Connolly, Terry
2009, Volume 109, Issue 1
- 1-8 The enduring impact of transient emotions on decision making
by Andrade, Eduardo B. & Ariely, Dan
- 9-17 An exploratory field experiment of the effect of subconscious and conscious goals on employee performance
by Shantz, Amanda & Latham, Gary P.
- 18-28 Coping with challenge and hindrance stressors in teams: Behavioral, cognitive, and affective outcomes
by Pearsall, Matthew J. & Ellis, Aleksander P.J. & Stein, Jordan H.
- 29-44 Overlooked but not untouched: How rudeness reduces onlookers' performance on routine and creative tasks
by Porath, Christine L. & Erez, Amir
- 45-55 Paying for sanctions in social dilemmas: The effects of endowment asymmetry and accountability
by De Cremer, David & Dijk, Eric van
- 56-66 The effects of endowment on the demand for probabilistic information
by Roca, Mercè & Maule, A. John
- 67-78 When constituencies speak in multiple tongues: The relative persuasiveness of hawkish minorities in representative negotiation
by Steinel, Wolfgang & De Dreu, Carsten K.W. & Ouwehand, Elsje & Ramírez-Marín, Jimena Y.
- 79-92 Distortion of probability and outcome information in risky decisions
by DeKay, Michael L. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Fischbeck, Paul S.
- 93-105 Gender differences in the pricing of professional services: Implications for income and customer relationships
by Cron, William L. & Gilly, Mary C. & Graham, John L. & Slocum Jr., John W.
2009, Volume 108, Issue 2
- 175-186 Preference-based escalation: A new interpretation for the responsibility effect in escalating commitment and entrapment
by Schulz-Hardt, Stefan & Thurow-Kröning, Birgit & Frey, Dieter
- 187-201 Organizational context and face-to-face interaction: Influences on the development of trust and collaborative behaviors in computer-mediated groups
by Hill, N. Sharon & Bartol, Kathryn M. & Tesluk, Paul E. & Langa, Gosia A.
- 202-217 Perceptions of the organizational context and psychological contract breach: Assessing competing perspectives
by Rosen, Christopher C. & Chang, Chu-Hsiang & Johnson, Russell E. & Levy, Paul E.
- 218-229 Knowledge about the distribution of information and group decision making: When and why does it work?
by van Ginkel, Wendy P. & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 230-241 Are investors really willing to agree to disagree? An experimental investigation of how disagreement and attention to disagreement affect trading behavior
by Hales, Jeffrey
- 242-255 From individual preference construction to group decisions: Framing effects and group processes
by Milch, Kerry F. & Weber, Elke U. & Appelt, Kirstin C. & Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Krantz, David H.
- 256-266 The development of leader-member exchanges: Exploring how personality and performance influence leader and member relationships over time
by Nahrgang, Jennifer D. & Morgeson, Frederick P. & Ilies, Remus
- 267-278 Contingent reliance on the affect heuristic as a function of regulatory focus
by Pham, Michel Tuan & Avnet, Tamar
- 279-286 Organizational supports and organizational deviance: The mediating role of organization-based self-esteem
by Ferris, D. Lance & Brown, Douglas J. & Heller, Daniel
- 287-302 The impact of information from similar or different advisors on judgment
by Gino, Francesca & Shang, Jen & Croson, Rachel
- 303-314 Duration neglect by numbers--And its elimination by graphs
by Liersch, Michael J. & McKenzie, Craig R.M.
- 315-329 Is timely information always better? The effect of feedback frequency on decision making
by Lurie, Nicholas H. & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 330-341 Motivated reasoning and verbal vs. numerical probability assessment: Evidence from an accounting context
by Piercey, M. David
- 342-343 Erratum to Explaining cooperation in groups: Testing models of reciprocity and learning [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 106 (2008) 89105]
by Biele, Guido & Rieskamp, Jörg & Czienskowski, Uwe
2009, Volume 108, Issue 1
- 1-13 How low does ethical leadership flow? Test of a trickle-down model
by Mayer, David M. & Kuenzi, Maribeth & Greenbaum, Rebecca & Bardes, Mary & Salvador, Rommel (Bombie)
- 14-24 Emotional and behavioral reactions to social undermining: A closer look at perceived offender motives
by Crossley, Craig D.
- 25-38 Understanding the relationship between mood and creativity: A meta-analysis
by Davis, Mark A.
- 39-52 Biases in social comparisons: Optimism or pessimism?
by Menon, Geeta & Kyung, Ellie J. & Agrawal, Nidhi
- 53-65 The higher they are, the harder they fall: The effects of wrongdoer status on observer punishment recommendations and intentionality attributions
by Fragale, Alison R. & Rosen, Benson & Xu, Carol & Merideth, Iryna
- 66-78 When learning is not enough: A process model of expatriate adjustment as cultural cognitive dissonance reduction
by Maertz Jr., Carl P. & Hassan, Ahmad & Magnusson, Peter
- 79-92 How management style moderates the relationship between abusive supervision and workplace deviance: An uncertainty management theory perspective
by Thau, Stefan & Bennett, Rebecca J. & Mitchell, Marie S. & Marrs, Mary Beth
- 93-105 Procedural justice, interactional justice, and task performance: The mediating role of intrinsic motivation
by Zapata-Phelan, Cindy P. & Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Livingston, Beth
- 106-115 Speaker-listener incompatibility: Joint and separate processing in risky choice framing
by van Buiten, Marc & Keren, Gideon
- 116-130 Why don't well-educated adults understand accumulation? A challenge to researchers, educators, and citizens
by Cronin, Matthew A. & Gonzalez, Cleotilde & Sterman, John D.
- 131-142 Cutthroat cooperation: The effects of team role decisions on adaptation to alternative reward structures
by Beersma, Bianca & Hollenbeck, John R. & Conlon, Donald E. & Humphrey, Stephen E. & Moon, Henry & Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 143-152 On the genesis of inflated (and deflated) judgments of responsibility
by Kruger, Justin & Savitsky, Kenneth
- 153-163 The effect of culture and power on cooperation in commons dilemmas: Implications for global resource management
by Kopelman, Shirli
- 164-173 Intergroup trust and reciprocity in strategic interactions: Effects of group decision-making mechanisms
by Song, Fei
2008, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 97-105 Effects of amount of information on judgment accuracy and confidence
by Tsai, Claire I. & Klayman, Joshua & Hastie, Reid
- 106-122 To be or not to be trusted: The influence of media richness on defection and deception
by Rockmann, Kevin W. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 123-140 The who and when of internal gender discrimination claims: An interactional model
by Leslie, Lisa M. & Gelfand, Michele J.
- 141-160 Being distinctive versus being conspicuous: The effects of numeric status and sex-stereotyped tasks on individual performance in groups
by Chatman, Jennifer A. & Boisnier, Alicia D. & Spataro, Sandra E. & Anderson, Cameron & Berdahl, Jennifer L.
- 161-178 It takes two to tango: An interdependence analysis of the spiraling of perceived trustworthiness and cooperation in interpersonal and intergroup relationships
by Ferrin, Donald L. & Bligh, Michelle C. & Kohles, Jeffrey C.
- 179-191 Overconfidence in interval estimates: What does expertise buy you?
by McKenzie, Craig R.M. & Liersch, Michael J. & Yaniv, Ilan
- 192-205 Relational accommodation in negotiation: Effects of egalitarianism and gender on economic efficiency and relational capital
by Curhan, Jared R. & Neale, Margaret A. & Ross, Lee & Rosencranz-Engelmann, Jesse
- 206-218 Myopic biases in competitions
by Radzevick, Joseph R. & Moore, Don A.
- 219-233 Hidden consequences of the group-serving bias: Causal attributions and the quality of group decision making
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Duguid, Michelle M.
- 234-245 Do we listen to advice just because we paid for it? The impact of advice cost on its use
by Gino, Francesca
2008, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-14 The promise and peril of self-affirmation in de-escalation of commitment
by Sivanathan, Niro & Molden, Daniel C. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Ku, Gillian
- 15-28 Organizational network perceptions versus reality: A small world after all?
by Kilduff, Martin & Crossland, Craig & Tsai, Wenpin & Krackhardt, David
- 29-40 Anchoring effects on performance judgments
by Thorsteinson, Todd J. & Breier, Jennifer & Atwell, Anna & Hamilton, Catherine & Privette, Monica
- 41-59 When and how do differences matter? An exploration of perceived similarity in teams
by Zellmer-Bruhn, Mary E. & Maloney, Mary M. & Bhappu, Anita D. & Salvador, Rommel (Bombie)
- 60-74 Use of absolute and comparative performance feedback in absolute and comparative judgments and decisions
by Moore, Don A. & Klein, William M.P.
- 75-95 Do people make decisions under risk based on ignorance? An empirical test of the priority heuristic against cumulative prospect theory
by Glöckner, Andreas & Betsch, Tilmann
2008, Volume 106, Issue 2
- 89-105 Explaining cooperation in groups: Testing models of reciprocity and learning
by Biele, Guido & Rieskamp, Jörg & Czienskowski, Uwe