Journal of International Money and Finance
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 264-284 Real exchanges rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries
by Bodart, Vincent & Candelon, Bertrand & Carpantier, Jean-Francois
- 285-302 Bayesian analysis of nonlinear exchange rate dynamics and the purchasing power parity persistence puzzle
by Lo, Ming Chien & Morley, James
- 303-336 The side effects of quantitative easing: Evidence from the UK bond market
by Steeley, James M.
- 337-369 Endogenous debt crises
by Cohen, Daniel & Villemot, Sébastien
- 370-389 Empirical evidence on the currency carry trade, 1900–2012
by Doskov, Nikolay & Swinkels, Laurens
- 390-408 Valuation effects and long-run real exchange rate dynamics
by Mileva, Mariya
- 409-431 Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies
by Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika
- 432-456 To intervene, or not to intervene: Monetary policy and the costs of currency crises
by Erler, Alexander & Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-15 Stock market volatility and international business cycle dynamics: Evidence from OECD economies
by Vu, Nam T.
- 16-32 Do foreign bank affiliates cut their lending more than the domestic banks in a financial crisis?
by Dekle, Robert & Lee, Mihye
- 33-48 Assessing the anchoring of inflation expectations
by Strohsal, Till & Winkelmann, Lars
- 49-77 Asset pledgeability and international transmission of financial shocks
by Trani, Tommaso
- 78-107 How past market movements affect correlation and volatility
by Becker, Christoph & Schmidt, Wolfgang M.
- 108-133 Asymmetries in the response of economic activity to oil price increases and decreases?
by Herrera, Ana María & Lagalo, Latika Gupta & Wada, Tatsuma
- 134-153 Global policy at the zero lower bound in a large-scale DSGE model
by Gomes, S. & Jacquinot, P. & Mestre, R. & Sousa, J.
2014, Volume 49, Issue PB
- 197-210 Monetary policy and the twin crises
by Lothian, James R.
- 211-234 Testing the fire-sale FDI hypothesis for the European financial crisis
by Weitzel, Utz & Kling, Gerhard & Gerritsen, Dirk
- 235-257 The sovereign-bank rating channel and rating agencies' downgrades during the European debt crisis
by Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain & Vu, Tuyet Nhung
- 258-282 ‘Too systemically important to fail’ in banking – Evidence from bank mergers and acquisitions
by Molyneux, Philip & Schaeck, Klaus & Zhou, Tim Mi
- 283-298 Monetary policy and bank lending in the Euro area: Is there a stock market channel or an interest rate channel?
by Krainer, Robert E.
- 299-318 Market efficiency during the global financial crisis: Empirical evidence from European banks
by Choudhry, Taufiq & Jayasekera, Ranadeva
- 319-339 The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis – Dancing to its own tune?
by Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno
- 340-357 A state space approach to measuring the impact of sovereign and credit risk on interest rate convergence in the euro area
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & van Ewijk, Saskia E.
- 358-385 What do equity issuances signal? A study of equity issuances in the UK before and during the financial crisis
by Dissanaike, Gishan & Faasse, Jonathan & Jayasekera, Ranadeva
- 386-400 Cross-hedging strategies between CDS spreads and option volatility during crises
by Da Fonseca, José & Gottschalk, Katrin
- 401-424 Investor induced contagion during the banking and European sovereign debt crisis of 2007–2012: Wealth effect or portfolio rebalancing?
by Petmezas, Dimitris & Santamaria, Daniel
- 425-442 Impacts of the financial crisis on eurozone sovereign CDS spreads
by Gündüz, Yalin & Kaya, Orcun
- 443-469 Enhanced Debt Management: Solving the eurozone crisis by linking debt management with fiscal and monetary policy
by Werner, Richard A.
- 470-491 Does the stock market reward innovation? European stock index reaction to negative news during the global financial crisis
by Adcock, Christopher & Hua, Xiuping & Mazouz, Khelifa & Yin, Shuxing
2014, Volume 49, Issue PA
- 5-27 Surprising similarities: Recent monetary regimes of small economies
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 28-51 Living with the trilemma constraint: Relative trilemma policy divergence, crises, and output losses for developing countries
by Aizenman, Joshua & Ito, Hiro
- 52-82 Accounting for emerging market countries' international reserves: Are Pacific Rim countries different?
by Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Tsangarides, Charalambos G.
- 83-103 Monetary policy effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR model
by Fernald, John G. & Spiegel, Mark M. & Swanson, Eric T.
- 104-128 Globalisation, pass-through and the optimal policy response to exchange rates
by Devereux, Michael B. & Yetman, James
- 129-151 Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific
by Auer, Raphael A. & Mehrotra, Aaron
- 152-169 A consistent set of multilateral productivity approach-based indicators of price competitiveness – Results for Pacific Rim economies
by Fischer, Christoph & Hossfeld, Oliver
- 170-189 The offshore renminbi exchange rate: Microstructure and links to the onshore market
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Rime, Dagfinn
2014, Volume 48, Issue PB
- 221-248 Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?
by Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei
- 249-270 Real estate valuation, current account and credit growth patterns, before and after the 2008–9 crisis
by Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin
- 271-290 External balances, trade flows and financial conditions
by Evans, Martin D.D.
- 291-313 Current accounts and financial flows in the euro area
by Hobza, Alexandr & Zeugner, Stefan
- 314-335 International capital flows and the boom-bust cycle in Spain
by in 't Veld, Jan & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner
- 336-356 Euro area external imbalances and the burden of adjustment
by di Mauro, Filippo & Pappadà, Francesco
- 357-382 Sovereign default risk and state-dependent twin deficits
by Hürtgen, Patrick & Rühmkorf, Ronald
2014, Volume 48, Issue PA
- 1-16 Capital Controls in the 21st Century
by Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew
- 17-40 Bank bailouts and bank-sovereign risk contagion channels
by Stângă, Irina M.
- 41-67 International (spillovers in) macrofinancial linkages and the decoupling phenomenon
by Pesce, Antonio
- 68-100 Sudden floods, macroprudential regulation and stability in an open economy
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Alper, Koray & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A.
- 101-124 The dynamics of international capital flows: Results from a dynamic hierarchical factor model
by Förster, Marcel & Jorra, Markus & Tillmann, Peter
- 125-146 A unified approach to investigate pure and wake-up-call contagion: Evidence from the Eurozone's first financial crisis
by Ludwig, Alexander
- 147-174 System-wide tail comovements: A bootstrap test for cojump identification on the S&P 500, US bonds and currencies
by Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Hvozdyk, Lyudmyla & Lahaye, Jérôme
- 175-201 Linear and non-linear Granger causality between oil spot and futures prices: A wavelet based test
by Alzahrani, Mohammed & Masih, Mansur & Al-Titi, Omar
- 202-217 The interbank market risk premium, central bank interventions, and measures of market liquidity
by Alexius, Annika & Birenstam, Helene & Eklund, Johanna
2014, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-20 Sovereign risk and the bank lending channel in Europe
by Cantero-Saiz, Maria & Sanfilippo-Azofra, Sergio & Torre-Olmo, Begoña & López-Gutiérrez, Carlos
- 21-55 International transmission of financial shocks in an estimated DSGE model
by Alpanda, Sami & Aysun, Uluc
- 56-70 Short-sellers: Informed but restricted
by Chague, Fernando & De-Losso, Rodrigo & De Genaro, Alan & Giovannetti, Bruno
- 71-85 Transmission of government default risk in the eurozone
by Kohonen, Anssi
- 86-99 Uncovered Equity Parity and rebalancing in international portfolios
by Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon
- 100-124 Financial nexus: Efficiency and soundness in banking and capital markets
by Dima, Bogdan & Dincă, Marius Sorin & Spulbăr, Cristi
- 145-161 Exchange rate effect on carbon credit price via energy markets
by Yu, Jongmin & Mallory, Mindy L.
- 162-184 Does the bonding effect matter in a more integrated capital market world?
by Doukas, John A. & Wang, Liu
- 185-201 Current accounts and oil price fluctuations in oil-exporting countries: The role of financial development
by Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Couharde, Cécile & Coulibaly, Dramane & Mignon, Valérie
- 202-216 Official FX interventions through derivatives
by Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Andrade, Sandro C.
- 217-238 Stocks for the long run? Evidence from emerging markets
by Spierdijk, Laura & Umar, Zaghum
- 239-267 Are European sovereign bonds fairly priced? The role of modelling uncertainty
by de Haan, Leo & Hessel, Jeroen & van den End, Jan Willem
- 268-285 Currency excess returns and global downside market risk
by Atanasov, Victoria & Nitschka, Thomas
- 286-303 The German public and its trust in the ECB: The role of knowledge and information search
by Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Edith
- 304-331 The exchange rate effect of multi-currency risk arbitrage
by Hau, Harald
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-15 The transmission of international shocks to the UK. Estimates based on a time-varying factor augmented VAR
by Liu, Philip & Mumtaz, Haroon & Theophilopoulou, Angeliki
- 16-40 Model uncertainty and the Forward Premium Puzzle
by Djeutem, Edouard
- 41-60 Do more competitive banks have less market power? The evidence from Central and Eastern Europe
by Lapteacru, Ion
- 61-81 Granular institutional investors and global market interdependence
by Jinjarak, Yothin & Zheng, Huanhuan
- 82-103 The political determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads
by Eichler, Stefan
- 104-129 History, gravity and international finance
by Chiţu, Livia & Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-16 Competition and financial stability in European cooperative banks
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore
- 17-37 Financial stress, sovereign debt and economic activity in industrialized countries: Evidence from dynamic threshold regressions
by Proaño, Christian R. & Schoder, Christian & Semmler, Willi
- 38-60 Is there momentum or reversal in weekly currency returns?
by Raza, Ahmad & Marshall, Ben R. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat
- 61-73 The long-term role of non-traditional banking in profitability and risk profiles: Evidence from a panel of U.S. banking institutions
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 74-90 Fiscal consolidations and bank balance sheets
by Cimadomo, Jacopo & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Zimmermann, Tom
- 91-111 An analysis of eurobonds
by Beetsma, Roel & Mavromatis, Kostas
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-23 The determinants of the volatility of returns on cross-border asset holdings
by Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Rana, Faisal
- 24-46 International channels of the Fed's unconventional monetary policy
by Bauer, Michael D. & Neely, Christopher J.
- 47-68 Downside risk and portfolio diversification in the euro-zone equity markets with special consideration of the crisis period
by Liu, Tengdong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Santos, Paulo Araújo
- 69-96 The impact of monetary policy on the exchange rate: A high frequency exchange rate puzzle in emerging economies
by Kohlscheen, Emanuel
- 97-117 Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis
by Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros
- 118-135 The impact of central bank independence on the performance of inflation targeting regimes
by Alpanda, Sami & Honig, Adam
- 125-144 Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms? Evidence from the World Bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe
by Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong
- 136-163 Are consistent pegs really more prone to currency crises?
by Esaka, Taro
- 164-178 Co-dependence of extreme events in high frequency FX returns
by Polanski, Arnold & Stoja, Evarist
- 179-209 Size, value, and momentum in developed country equity returns: Macroeconomic and liquidity exposures
by Cakici, Nusret & Tan, Sinan
- 210-229 On stock market illiquidity and real-time GDP growth
by Florackis, Chris & Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Kostakis, Alexandros & Milas, Costas
- 230-250 Generating currency trading rules from the term structure of forward foreign exchange premia
by Sager, Michael & Taylor, Mark P.
2014, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-18 Forecasting exchange rates out-of-sample with panel methods and real-time data
by Ince, Onur
- 19-49 The determinants of vulnerability to the global financial crisis 2008 to 2009: Credit growth and other sources of risk
by Feldkircher, Martin
- 50-69 Washington meets Wall Street: A closer examination of the presidential cycle puzzle
by Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André & Rijsbergen, David R. & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle & Vrugt, Evert B.
- 70-87 Emerging market bond spreads: The role of global and domestic factors from 2002 to 2011
by Kennedy, Mike & Palerm, Angel
- 88-106 Net foreign asset (com)position: Does financial development matter?
by Vermeulen, Robert & de Haan, Jakob
- 107-130 Bank regulation and international financial stability: A case against the 2006 Basel framework for controlling tail risk in trading books
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M. & Yan, Shu
- 131-154 The intra-day impact of communication on euro-dollar volatility and jumps
by Dewachter, Hans & Erdemlioglu, Deniz & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Lecourt, Christelle
- 155-166 Gauging exchange rate targeting
by Parsley, David & Popper, Helen
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 9-37 Risk premia in crude oil futures prices
by Hamilton, James D. & Wu, Jing Cynthia
- 38-70 Speculators, commodities and cross-market linkages
by Büyükşahin, Bahattin & Robe, Michel A.
- 71-87 Quantifying the speculative component in the real price of oil: The role of global oil inventories
by Kilian, Lutz & Lee, Thomas K.
- 88-112 Effects of speculation and interest rates in a “carry trade” model of commodity prices
by Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- 113-128 Demand effects and speculation in oil markets: Theory and evidence
by Dvir, Eyal & Rogoff, Kenneth
- 129-155 Bubbles in food commodity markets: Four decades of evidence
by Etienne, Xiaoli L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip
- 156-173 The response of U.S. natural gas futures and spot prices to storage change surprises: Fundamental information and the effect of escalating physical gas production
by Chiou-Wei, Song-Zan & Linn, Scott C. & Zhu, Zhen
- 174-192 Quantification of the high level of endogeneity and of structural regime shifts in commodity markets
by Filimonov, Vladimir & Bicchetti, David & Maystre, Nicolas & Sornette, Didier
- 193-207 When Grilli and Yang meet Prebisch and Singer: Piecewise linear trends in primary commodity prices
by Yamada, Hiroshi & Yoon, Gawon
- 208-223 Testing the Prebisch–Singer hypothesis since 1650: Evidence from panel techniques that allow for multiple breaks
by Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Loungani, Prakash & Rao, Yao
- 224-252 Variable long-term trends in mineral prices: The ongoing tug-of-war between exploration, depletion, and technological change
by Cuddington, John T. & Nülle, Grant
- 253-271 Do oil prices drive food prices? The tale of a structural break
by Avalos, Fernando
- 272-288 Implications of domestic price insulation for global food price behavior
by Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will
- 289-309 A factor model for co-movements of commodity prices
by West, Kenneth D. & Wong, Ka-Fu
- 310-335 Using common features to understand the behavior of metal-commodity prices and forecast them at different horizons
by Issler, João Victor & Rodrigues, Claudia & Burjack, Rafael
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-29 Accounting for reserves
by Bayoumi, Tamim & Saborowski, Christian
- 30-45 Inflation targeting, credibility, and non-linear Taylor rules
by Neuenkirch, Matthias & Tillmann, Peter
- 46-64 Macroeconomic fundamentals and the exchange rate dynamics: A no-arbitrage macro-finance approach
by Yin, Weiwei & Li, Junye
- 65-94 Current account balance and dollar standard: Exploring the linkages
by Steiner, Andreas
- 95-109 Sticky prices or economically-linked economies: The case of forecasting the Chinese stock market
by Jordan, Steven J. & Vivian, Andrew & Wohar, Mark E.
- 110-127 Sovereign risk premia: The link between fiscal rules and stability culture
by Heinemann, Friedrich & Osterloh, Steffen & Kalb, Alexander
- 128-145 Monetary shocks, exchange rates, and the extensive margin of exports
by Cooke, Dudley
- 146-181 The cost of private debt over the credit cycle
by Francis, Johanna L. & Aykut, Dilek & Tereanu, Eugen
- 182-196 Economic freedom and the stability of stock prices: A cross-country analysis
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Brough, Tyler J. & Thomas, Diana W.
- 197-213 Structure in the Italian overnight loan market
by Raddant, Matthias
- 214-230 Currency risk premia and uncovered interest parity in the International CAPM
by Balvers, Ronald J. & Klein, Alina F.
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-20 Fiscal policy and external adjustment: New evidence
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Chihi, Foued & Normandin, Michel
- 21-41 Exchange market pressures during the financial crisis: A Bayesian model averaging evidence
by Feldkircher, Martin & Horvath, Roman & Rusnak, Marek
- 42-62 Currency jumps, cojumps and the role of macro news
by Chatrath, Arjun & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay & Villupuram, Sriram
- 63-78 What expenditure does Anglosphere foreign borrowing fund?
by Makin, Anthony J. & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 79-94 Currency devaluation and stock market response: An empirical analysis
by Patro, Dilip K. & Wald, John K. & Wu, Yangru
- 95-108 Do capital importing countries pay higher prices for their imports of goods?
by Adam, Antonis & Moutos, Thomas
- 109-127 Same as it ever was? Europe's national borders and the market for corporate control
by Umber, Marc P. & Grote, Michael H. & Frey, Rainer
- 128-148 Time-varying international diversification and the forward premium
by Jonen, Benjamin & Scheuring, Simon
- 149-162 On the persistence and volatility in European, American and Asian stocks bull and bear markets
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Shittu, Olanrewaju I. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S.
- 163-184 Housing-market heterogeneity in a monetary union
by Rubio, Margarita
- 185-203 Does inflation targeting improve fiscal discipline?
by Minea, Alexandru & Tapsoba, René
- 204-224 Bank reforms, foreign ownership, and financial stability
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsieh, Meng-Fen
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 6-27 Is China or India more financially open?
by Ma, Guonan & McCauley, Robert N.
- 28-64 Why do emerging markets liberalize capital outflow controls? Fiscal versus net capital flow concerns
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur
- 65-88 The investment technology of foreign and domestic institutional investors in an emerging market
by Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay
- 89-110 How do foreign investors impact domestic economic activity? Evidence from India and China
by Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian & Ramadorai, Tarun
- 111-137 The financing and growth of firms in China and India: Evidence from capital markets
by Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 138-152 The financial crisis and Indian banks: Survival of the fittest?
by Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam
- 153-185 Macro-prudential policies to mitigate financial system vulnerabilities
by Claessens, Stijn & Ghosh, Swati R. & Mihet, Roxana
- 186-206 China's financial linkages with Asia and the global financial crisis
by Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael
- 207-230 The growth of a shadow banking system in emerging markets: Evidence from India
by Acharya, Viral V. & Khandwala, Hemal & Sabri Öncü, T.
- 231-245 Impact of exchange rate movements on exports: An analysis of Indian non-financial sector firms
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 5-17 I discovered the peso problem: Irving Fisher and the UIP puzzle
by Lothian, James R. & Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Koedijk, Kees G.
- 18-40 Recessions, growth and banking crises
by Dwyer, Gerald P. & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott & Tamura, Robert
- 41-58 Macroeconomic adjustment and the history of crises in open economies
by Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan
- 59-83 Friedman's monetary economics in practice
by Nelson, Edward
- 84.e1-84.e16 Fiscal spillovers in the Euro area
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Girardi, Alessandro
- 85-94 Exchange rate regimes and asset prices
by Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George
- 95-119 The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange: Looking back and looking forward
by King, Michael R. & Osler, Carol L. & Rime, Dagfinn
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-24 Interest rate pass-through in the EMU – New evidence from nonlinear cointegration techniques for fully harmonized data
by Belke, Ansgar & Beckmann, Joscha & Verheyen, Florian
- 25-47 Currency intervention: A case study of an emerging market
by Fry-McKibbin, Renée A. & Wanaguru, Sumila
- 48-74 The role of cross-sectional heterogeneity for magnitude and timing of the euro's trade effect
by Herwartz, Helmut & Weber, Henning
- 75-97 Dynamic expectation formation in the foreign exchange market
by ter Ellen, Saskia & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 98-112 Inflation, output and uncertainty in the era of inflation targeting – A multi-economy view on causal linkages
by Hartmann, Matthias & Roestel, Jan
- 113-134 What determines the duration of a fiscal consolidation program?
by Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 135-160 Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB's decision rule
by Hayo, Bernd & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume
- 161-186 Financial globalization, convergence and growth: The role of foreign direct investment
by Gomes Neto, Delfim & Veiga, Francisco José
- 187-214 Multimarket contact, competition and pricing in banking
by Coccorese, Paolo & Pellecchia, Alfonso
- 215-238 Housing cycles and macroeconomic fluctuations: A global perspective
by Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio
- 239-259 Business cycle convergence in EMU: A second look at the second moment
by Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesús & Fernández-Amador, Octavio
- 260-281 Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate
by Benczur, Peter & Konya, Istvan
- 282-305 Exchange rate shocks and trade: A multivariate GARCH-M approach
by Grier, Kevin B. & Smallwood, Aaron D.
- 306-323 Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with staggered wage and price contracts
by Rhee, Hyuk-jae & Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 324-352 Commodity price shocks and the business cycle: Structural evidence for the U.S
by Gubler, Matthias & Hertweck, Matthias S.
- 353-370 Dynamic stock market covariances in the Eurozone
by Connor, Gregory & Suurlaht, Anita
- 371-393 Key currency status: An exorbitant privilege and an extraordinary risk
by Canzoneri, Matthew & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad & López-Salido, David
- 394-410 Exchange rate predictability and a monetary model with time-varying cointegration coefficients
by Park, Cheolbeom & Park, Sookyung
- 411-438 Is the relationship between prices and exchange rates homogeneous?
by Hall, Stephen G. & Hondroyiannis, George & Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George S.
- 439-467 Duration of fixed exchange rate regimes in emerging economies
by Tamgac, Unay
- 468-492 Vertical debt spillovers in EMU countries
by Van Hecke, Annelore
- 493-503 Regional capital mobility in China: Economic reform with limited financial integration
by Lai, Jennifer T. & McNelis, Paul D. & Yan, Isabel K.M.
- 504-528 To give or to forgive? Aid versus debt relief
by Cordella, Tito & Missale, Alessandro
- 529-563 What drives corporate default risk premia? Evidence from the CDS market
by Díaz, Antonio & Groba, Jonatan & Serrano, Pedro
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-25 On returns differentials
by Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 26-46 The consumption-real exchange rate anomaly with extensive margins
by Hamano, Masashige
- 47-67 Time consistency of optimal monetary and fiscal policy in a small open economy
by Liu, Xuan
- 68-85 Insurance demand and country risks: A nonlinear panel data analysis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Chang, Chi-Hung
- 86-106 What drives currency predictability?
by Potì, Valerio & Siddique, Akhtar
- 107-130 Investment allocation decisions, home bias and the mandatory IFRS adoption
by Hamberg, Mattias & Mavruk, Taylan & Sjögren, Stefan
- 131-150 Exchange-rate pass through, openness, and the sacrifice ratio
by Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D.
- 151-171 Early warning systems for currency crises: A multivariate extreme value approach
by Cumperayot, Phornchanok & Kouwenberg, Roy
- 172-190 The performance of NDF carry trades
by Doukas, John A. & Zhang, Hao
- 191-210 The extreme value in crude oil and US dollar markets
by Chen, Wei-Peng & Choudhry, Taufiq & Wu, Chih-Chiang
- 211-230 Large foreign ownership and stock price informativeness around the world
by He, Wen & Li, Donghui & Shen, Jianfeng & Zhang, Bohui
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-19 Leading indicators of crisis incidence: Evidence from developed countries
by Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek
- 20-35 Is exchange rate – Customer order flow relationship linear? Evidence from the Hungarian FX market
by Lovcha, Yuliya & Perez-Laborda, Alejandro
- 36-53 Are capital controls in the foreign exchange market effective?
by Straetmans, Stefan T.M. & Versteeg, Roald J. & Wolff, Christian C.P.
- 54-75 Combined use of foreign debt and currency derivatives under the threat of currency crises: The case of Latin American firms
by Gatopoulos, Georgios & Loubergé, Henri
- 76-103 Predicting financial crises: The (statistical) significance of the signals approach
by El-Shagi, M. & Knedlik, T. & von Schweinitz, G.
- 104-123 International diversification during the financial crisis: A blessing for equity investors?
by Vermeulen, Robert
- 124-145 Credit-risk valuation in the sovereign CDS and bonds markets: Evidence from the euro area crisis
by Arce, Oscar & Mayordomo, Sergio & Peña, Juan Ignacio
- 146-166 Equity issue-specific versus broad regulatory protections against expropriation risk: International evidence from SEOs
by Gupta, Manu & Prakash, Puneet & Rangan, Nanda K.
- 167-178 Central bank swap line effectiveness during the euro area sovereign debt crisis
by Moessner, Richhild & Allen, William A.
- 179-194 “Leaning against the wind” and the timing of monetary policy
by Agur, Itai & Demertzis, Maria