Journal of Financial Economics
2015, Volume 115, Issue 3
- 449-470 Capital allocation and delegation of decision-making authority within firms
by Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Puri, Manju
- 471-485 Vulnerable banks
by Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David
- 486-504 Do investors overpay for stocks with lottery-like payoffs? An examination of the returns of OTC stocks
by Eraker, Bjørn & Ready, Mark
- 505-520 Impact of the Dodd-Frank act on credit ratings
by Dimitrov, Valentin & Palia, Darius & Tang, Leo
- 521-540 Corporate payout, cash retention, and the supply of credit: Evidence from the 2008–2009 credit crisis
by Bliss, Barbara A. & Cheng, Yingmei & Denis, David J.
- 541-557 Information reliability and welfare: A theory of coarse credit ratings
by Goel, Anand M. & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 558-573 Technology spillovers and corporate cash holdings
by Qiu, Jiaping & Wan, Chi
- 574-591 Excess control rights, bank capital structure adjustments, and lending
by Lepetit, Laetitia & Saghi-Zedek, Nadia & Tarazi, Amine
- 592-613 Trade credit and cross-country predictable firm returns
by Albuquerque, Rui & Ramadorai, Tarun & Watugala, Sumudu W.
- 614-638 Price support by bank-affiliated mutual funds
by Golez, Benjamin & Marin, Jose M.
- 639-653 Friends or foes? The interrelationship between angel and venture capital markets
by Hellmann, Thomas & Thiele, Veikko
2015, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 215-236 The “greatest” carry trade ever? Understanding eurozone bank risks
by Acharya, Viral V. & Steffen, Sascha
- 237-260 The failure of models that predict failure: Distance, incentives, and defaults
by Rajan, Uday & Seru, Amit & Vig, Vikrant
- 261-282 Can managers time the market? Evidence using repurchase price data
by Dittmar, Amy & Field, Laura Casares
- 283-303 Culture and R2
by Eun, Cheol S. & Wang, Lingling & Xiao, Steven C.
- 304-329 Corporate goodness and shareholder wealth
by Krüger, Philipp
- 330-348 Trading rules, competition for order flow and market fragmentation
by Kwan, Amy & Masulis, Ronald & McInish, Thomas H.
- 349-360 Callable bonds, reinvestment risk, and credit rating improvements: Role of the call premium
by Tewari, Manish & Byrd, Anthony & Ramanlal, Pradipkumar
- 361-382 Does ambiguity matter? Estimating asset pricing models with a multiple-priors recursive utility
by Jeong, Daehee & Kim, Hwagyun & Park, Joon Y.
- 383-410 Do analysts matter for governance? Evidence from natural experiments
by Chen, Tao & Harford, Jarrad & Lin, Chen
- 411-428 Asset pricing with arbitrage activity
by Hugonnier, Julien & Prieto, Rodolfo
2015, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 1-24 X-CAPM: An extrapolative capital asset pricing model
by Barberis, Nicholas & Greenwood, Robin & Jin, Lawrence & Shleifer, Andrei
- 25-41 Financial integration, housing, and economic volatility
by Loutskina, Elena & Strahan, Philip E.
- 42-57 Macroeconomic linkages between monetary policy and the term structure of interest rates
by Kung, Howard
- 58-83 Why do term structures in different currencies co-move?
by Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Le, Anh & Lundblad, Christian
- 84-101 Attentive insider trading
by Alldredge, Dallin M. & Cicero, David C.
- 102-135 Fund managers under pressure: Rationale and determinants of secondary buyouts
by Arcot, Sridhar & Fluck, Zsuzsanna & Gaspar, José-Miguel & Hege, Ulrich
- 136-154 End-of-the-year economic growth and time-varying expected returns
by Møller, Stig V. & Rangvid, Jesper
- 155-167 Market run-ups, market freezes, inventories, and leverage
by Bond, Philip & Leitner, Yaron
- 168-188 Non-executive employee stock options and corporate innovation
by Chang, Xin & Fu, Kangkang & Low, Angie & Zhang, Wenrui
- 189-209 Does banking competition affect innovation?
by Cornaggia, Jess & Mao, Yifei & Tian, Xuan & Wolfe, Brian
2014, Volume 114, Issue 3
- 405-423 Price pressures
by Hendershott, Terrence & Menkveld, Albert J.
- 424-443 Refinancing, profitability, and capital structure
by Danis, András & Rettl, Daniel A. & Whited, Toni M.
- 444-470 Preemptive bidding, target resistance, and takeover premiums
by Dimopoulos, Theodosios & Sacchetto, Stefano
- 471-492 CEO deal-making activities and compensation
by Fich, Eliezer M. & Starks, Laura T. & Yore, Adam S.
- 493-516 Fails-to-deliver, short selling, and market quality
by Fotak, Veljko & Raman, Vikas & Yadav, Pradeep K.
- 517-553 Forecasting stock returns under economic constraints
by Pettenuzzo, Davide & Timmermann, Allan & Valkanov, Rossen
- 554-575 The euro and corporate financing before the crisis
by Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias
- 576-599 Fact or friction: Jumps at ultra high frequency
by Christensen, Kim & Oomen, Roel C.A. & Podolskij, Mark
- 600-612 Advancing the universality of quadrature methods to any underlying process for option pricing
by Chen, Ding & Härkönen, Hannu J. & Newton, David P.
- 613-619 The long of it: Odds that investor sentiment spuriously predicts anomaly returns
by Stambaugh, Robert F. & Yu, Jianfeng & Yuan, Yu
2014, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 197-225 Conditional risk premia in currency markets and other asset classes
by Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael
- 226-238 Disagreement and asset prices
by Carlin, Bruce I. & Longstaff, Francis A. & Matoba, Kyle
- 239-255 Access to management and the informativeness of analyst research
by Green, T. Clifton & Jame, Russell & Markov, Stanimir & Subasi, Musa
- 256-272 Corporate distress and lobbying: Evidence from the Stimulus Act
by Adelino, Manuel & Dinc, I. Serdar
- 273-292 Did bank distress stifle innovation during the Great Depression?
by Nanda, Ramana & Nicholas, Tom
- 293-315 Did going public impair Moody׳s credit ratings?
by Kedia, Simi & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Zhou, Xing
- 316-340 Shareholder democracy in play: Career consequences of proxy contests
by Fos, Vyacheslav & Tsoutsoura, Margarita
- 341-365 Dispersion in beliefs among active mutual funds and the cross-section of stock returns
by Jiang, Hao & Sun, Zheng
- 366-404 CEO optimism and incentive compensation
by Otto, Clemens A.
2014, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 1-19 Macroeconomic risk and hedge fund returns
by Bali, Turan G. & Brown, Stephen J. & Caglayan, Mustafa O.
- 20-35 News-driven return reversals: Liquidity provision ahead of earnings announcements
by So, Eric C. & Wang, Sean
- 36-53 Price informativeness and stock return synchronicity: Evidence from the pricing of seasoned equity offerings
by Chan, Kalok & Chan, Yue-Cheong
- 54-83 The death of the deal: Are withdrawn acquisition deals informative of CEO quality?
by Jacobsen, Stacey
- 84-104 On the systematic volatility of unpriced earnings
by Johnson, Timothy C. & Lee, Jaehoon
- 105-124 What do firms do when dividend tax rates change? An examination of alternative payout responses
by Hanlon, Michelle & Hoopes, Jeffrey L.
- 125-154 Financial expert CEOs: CEO׳s work experience and firm׳s financial policies
by Custódio, Cláudia & Metzger, Daniel
- 155-177 The determinants of recovery rates in the US corporate bond market
by Jankowitsch, Rainer & Nagler, Florian & Subrahmanyam, Marti G.
- 178-195 Does PIN affect equity prices around the world?
by Lai, Sandy & Ng, Lilian & Zhang, Bohui
2014, Volume 113, Issue 3
- 325-347 Crash-neutral currency carry trades
by Jurek, Jakub W.
- 348-367 Debt covenant renegotiations and creditor control rights
by Denis, David J. & Wang, Jing
- 368-382 The international transmission of bank capital requirements: Evidence from the UK
by Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles W. & Hooley, John & Korniyenko, Yevgeniya & Wieladek, Tomasz
- 383-403 Do independent directors cause improvements in firm transparency?
by Armstrong, Christopher S. & Core, John E. & Guay, Wayne R.
- 404-426 Distracted directors: Does board busyness hurt shareholder value?
by Falato, Antonio & Kadyrzhanova, Dalida & Lel, Ugur
- 427-454 Monetary policy regimes: Implications for the yield curve and bond pricing
by Filipova, Kameliya & Audrino, Francesco & De Giorgi, Enrico
- 455-475 Death and jackpot: Why do individual investors hold overpriced stocks?
by Conrad, Jennifer & Kapadia, Nishad & Xing, Yuhang
- 476-499 Uncertainty, market structure, and liquidity
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat
- 500-518 China׳s secondary privatization: Perspectives from the Split-Share Structure Reform
by Liao, Li & Liu, Bibo & Wang, Hao
2014, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 171-201 Asset pricing: A tale of two days
by Savor, Pavel & Wilson, Mungo
- 202-214 Stock market returns and annuitization
by Previtero, Alessandro
- 215-234 The genetics of investment biases
by Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan
- 235-251 Trading networks and liquidity provision
by Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Kirilenko, Andrei & Patacchini, Eleonora
- 252-269 Tailspotting: Identifying and profiting from CEO vacation trips
by Yermack, David
- 270-299 Mortgage convexity
by Hanson, Samuel G.
- 300-324 Income hedging and portfolio decisions
by Bonaparte, Yosef & Korniotis, George M. & Kumar, Alok
2014, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-28 Safer ratios, riskier portfolios: Banks׳ response to government aid
by Duchin, Ran & Sosyura, Denis
- 29-52 Predatory lending and the subprime crisis
by Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D.
- 53-72 Winners in the spotlight: Media coverage of fund holdings as a driver of flows
by Solomon, David H. & Soltes, Eugene & Sosyura, Denis
- 73-89 Comovement and investment banking networks
by Grullon, Gustavo & Underwood, Shane & Weston, James P.
- 90-108 The Idealized Electoral College voting mechanism and shareholder power
by Van Wesep, Edward D.
- 109-130 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder: The effect of corporate tax avoidance on the cost of bank loans
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Hoi, Chun Keung (Stan) & Wu, Qiang & Zhang, Hao
- 131-155 Performance evaluation with high moments and disaster risk
by Kadan, Ohad & Liu, Fang
- 156-169 A dynamic limit order market with fast and slow traders
by Hoffmann, Peter
2014, Volume 112, Issue 3
- 287-319 Credit lines as monitored liquidity insurance: Theory and evidence
by Acharya, Viral & Almeida, Heitor & Ippolito, Filippo & Perez, Ander
- 320-343 Limited partner performance and the maturing of the private equity industry
by Sensoy, Berk A. & Wang, Yingdi & Weisbach, Michael S.
- 344-363 Acquirer-target social ties and merger outcomes
by Ishii, Joy & Xuan, Yuhai
- 364-385 Freedom of choice between unitary and two-tier boards: An empirical analysis
by Belot, François & Ginglinger, Edith & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 386-407 Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth
by Ouimet, Paige & Zarutskie, Rebecca
2014, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 1-29 Mutual fund performance evaluation with active peer benchmarks
by Hunter, David & Kandel, Eugene & Kandel, Shmuel & Wermers, Russ
- 30-52 Money and liquidity in financial markets
by Nyborg, Kjell G. & Östberg, Per
- 53-68 Board composition and CEO power
by Baldenius, Tim & Melumad, Nahum & Meng, Xiaojing
- 69-90 Lévy jump risk: Evidence from options and returns
by Ornthanalai, Chayawat
- 91-115 The impact of central clearing on counterparty risk, liquidity, and trading: Evidence from the credit default swap market
by Loon, Yee Cheng & Zhong, Zhaodong Ken
- 116-135 Financial development and innovation: Cross-country evidence
by Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Tian, Xuan & Xu, Yan
2014, Volume 111, Issue 3
- 527-553 Countercyclical currency risk premia
by Lustig, Hanno & Roussanov, Nikolai & Verdelhan, Adrien
- 554-577 Learning from peers' stock prices and corporate investment
by Foucault, Thierry & Fresard, Laurent
- 578-588 Motivating innovation in newly public firms
by Baranchuk, Nina & Kieschnick, Robert & Moussawi, Rabih
- 589-608 Trading in derivatives when the underlying is scarce
by Banerjee, Snehal & Graveline, Jeremy J.
- 609-624 Speculating on home improvements
by Choi, Hyun-Soo & Hong, Harrison & Scheinkman, Jose
- 625-645 Does option trading convey stock price information?
by Hu, Jianfeng
- 646-660 Crises and confidence: Systemic banking crises and depositor behavior
by Osili, Una Okonkwo & Paulson, Anna
- 661-674 Fund Manager Allocation
by Fang, Jieyan & Kempf, Alexander & Trapp, Monika
2014, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 271-296 Dynamic risk management
by Rampini, Adriano A. & Sufi, Amir & Viswanathan, S.
- 297-310 Macroeconomic effects of corporate default crisis: A long-term perspective
by Giesecke, Kay & Longstaff, Francis A. & Schaefer, Stephen & Strebulaev, Ilya A.
- 311-327 Are hedge fund managers systematically misreporting? Or not?
by Jorion, Philippe & Schwarz, Christopher
- 328-351 Managerial risk taking incentives and corporate pension policy
by Anantharaman, Divya & Lee, Yong Gyu
- 352-380 Composition of wealth, conditioning information, and the cross-section of stock returns
by Roussanov, Nikolai
- 381-405 Firm boundaries matter: Evidence from conglomerates and R&D activity
by Seru, Amit
- 406-429 Independent director incentives: Where do talented directors spend their limited time and energy?
by Masulis, Ronald W. & Mobbs, Shawn
- 430-449 Accountability of independent directors: Evidence from firms subject to securities litigation
by Brochet, Francois & Srinivasan, Suraj
- 450-468 Can investor-paid credit rating agencies improve the information quality of issuer-paid rating agencies?
by Xia, Han
- 469-494 The evolution of capital structure and operating performance after leveraged buyouts: Evidence from U.S. corporate tax returns
by Cohn, Jonathan B. & Mills, Lillian F. & Towery, Erin M.
- 495-525 Did CDS trading improve the market for corporate bonds?
by Das, Sanjiv & Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar
2014, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 1-25 Betting against beta
by Frazzini, Andrea & Pedersen, Lasse Heje
- 26-44 Overcoming limits of arbitrage: Theory and evidence
by Hombert, Johan & Thesmar, David
- 45-69 Syndicated loan spreads and the composition of the syndicate
by Lim, Jongha & Minton, Bernadette A. & Weisbach, Michael S.
- 70-85 Government policy and ownership of equity securities
by Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya
- 86-110 The role of stock ownership by US members of Congress on the market for political favors
by Tahoun, Ahmed
- 111-136 Politicians and the IPO decision: The impact of impending political promotions on IPO activity in China
by Piotroski, Joseph D. & Zhang, Tianyu
- 137-157 Investment busts, reputation, and the temptation to blend in with the crowd
by Grenadier, Steven R. & Malenko, Andrey & Strebulaev, Ilya A.
- 158-180 Are red or blue companies more likely to go green? Politics and corporate social responsibility
by Di Giuli, Alberta & Kostovetsky, Leonard
- 181-199 The value of diffusing information
by Manela, Asaf
- 200-223 Risk tolerance and entrepreneurship
by Hvide, Hans K. & Panos, Georgios A.
- 224-250 Time-changed Lévy LIBOR market model: Pricing and joint estimation of the cap surface and swaption cube
by Leippold, Markus & Strømberg, Jacob
- 251-270 Networks and productivity: Causal evidence from editor rotations
by Brogaard, Jonathan & Engelberg, Joseph & Parsons, Christopher A.
2013, Volume 110, Issue 3
- 503-519 Equity yields
by van Binsbergen, Jules & Hueskes, Wouter & Koijen, Ralph & Vrugt, Evert
- 520-545 Political uncertainty and risk premia
by Pástor, Ľuboš & Veronesi, Pietro
- 546-573 The U.S. left behind? Financial globalization and the rise of IPOs outside the U.S
by Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, René M.
- 574-595 Legislating stock prices
by Cohen, Lauren & Diether, Karl & Malloy, Christopher
- 596-606 Quiet bubbles
by Hong, Harrison & Sraer, David
- 607-626 Contracting under asymmetric information: Evidence from lockup agreements in seasoned equity offerings
by Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Lee, Gemma & Masulis, Ronald W.
- 627-641 How do staggered boards affect shareholder value? Evidence from a natural experiment
by Cohen, Alma & Wang, Charles C.Y.
- 642-658 Reputational contagion and optimal regulatory forbearance
by Morrison, Alan D. & White, Lucy
- 659-679 The effects of firm-initiated clawback provisions on bank loan contracting
by Chan, Lilian H. & Chen, Kevin C.W. & Chen, Tai-Yuan
- 680-695 Boards, CEO entrenchment, and the cost of capital
by Dow, James
- 696-711 The economics of options-implied inflation probability density functions
by Kitsul, Yuriy & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 712-729 Word power: A new approach for content analysis
by Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Wu, Di
- 730-751 General equilibrium pricing of currency and currency options
by Du, Du
2013, Volume 110, Issue 2
- 280-299 Access to capital, investment, and the financial crisis
by Kahle, Kathleen M. & Stulz, René M.
- 300-323 The economics of hedge funds
by Lan, Yingcong & Wang, Neng & Yang, Jinqiang
- 324-346 The performance of corporate alliances: Evidence from oil and gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
by Beshears, John
- 347-357 Stock returns and the Miller Modigliani valuation formula: Revisiting the Fama French analysis
by Aharoni, Gil & Grundy, Bruce & Zeng, Qi
- 358-386 Liquidity risk of corporate bond returns: conditional approach
by Acharya, Viral V. & Amihud, Yakov & Bharath, Sreedhar T.
- 387-402 The value of local political connections in a low-corruption environment
by Amore, Mario Daniele & Bennedsen, Morten
- 403-418 Investment cycles and startup innovation
by Nanda, Ramana & Rhodes-Kropf, Matthew
- 419-436 Predicting market returns using aggregate implied cost of capital
by Li, Yan & Ng, David T. & Swaminathan, Bhaskaran
- 437-456 Mutual fund skill and the performance of corporate acquirers
by Nain, Amrita & Yao, Tong
- 457-477 Do jumps contribute to the dynamics of the equity premium?
by Maheu, John M. & McCurdy, Thomas H. & Zhao, Xiaofei
- 478-502 Human capital, capital structure, and employee pay: An empirical analysis
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Cheng, Yingmei & Zhang, Tianming
2013, Volume 110, Issue 1
- 1-17 The role of the media in corporate governance: Do the media influence managers' capital allocation decisions?
by Liu, Baixiao & McConnell, John J.
- 18-36 Does the director labor market offer ex post settling-up for CEOs? The case of acquisitions
by Harford, Jarrad & Schonlau, Robert J.
- 37-60 Directors' and officers' liability insurance and loan spreads
by Lin, Chen & Officer, Micah S. & Wang, Rui & Zou, Hong
- 61-86 Are small firms less vulnerable to overpriced stock offers?
by Vijh, Anand M. & Yang, Ke
- 87-109 Corporate social responsibility and stakeholder value maximization: Evidence from mergers
by Deng, Xin & Kang, Jun-koo & Low, Buen Sin
- 110-138 Pricing the term structure with linear regressions
by Adrian, Tobias & Crump, Richard K. & Moench, Emanuel
- 139-163 Predictability of currency carry trades and asset pricing implications
by Bakshi, Gurdip & Panayotov, George
- 164-184 Investment shocks and the commodity basis spread
by Yang, Fan
- 185-214 Supply uncertainty of the bond investor base and the leverage of the firm
by Massa, Massimo & Yasuda, Ayako & Zhang, Lei
- 215-231 Asset management and investment banking
by Berzins, Janis & Liu, Crocker H. & Trzcinka, Charles
- 232-253 Brand perception, cash flow stability, and financial policy
by Larkin, Yelena
- 254-277 Allocation of decision rights and the investment strategy of mutual funds
by Dass, Nishant & Nanda, Vikram & Wang, Qinghai
2013, Volume 109, Issue 3
- 583-603 The European Union, the Euro, and equity market integration
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian T. & Siegel, Stephan
- 604-622 Why Gaussian macro-finance term structure models are (nearly) unconstrained factor-VARs
by Joslin, Scott & Le, Anh & Singleton, Kenneth J.
- 623-639 Determinants of corporate cash policy: Insights from private firms
by Gao, Huasheng & Harford, Jarrad & Li, Kai
- 640-660 The dividend month premium
by Hartzmark, Samuel M. & Solomon, David H.
- 661-681 Controlling shareholders and market timing in share issuance
by Larrain, Borja & Urzúa I., Francisco
- 682-706 Externalities of public firm presence: Evidence from private firms' investment decisions
by Badertscher, Brad & Shroff, Nemit & White, Hal D.
- 707-733 The term structure of interbank risk
by Filipović, Damir & Trolle, Anders B.
- 734-758 Exploring uncharted territories of the hedge fund Industry: Empirical characteristics of mega hedge fund firms
by Edelman, Daniel & Fung, William & Hsieh, David A.
- 759-774 Banking deregulation and innovation
by Chava, Sudheer & Oettl, Alexander & Subramanian, Ajay & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy V.
- 775-796 Why does junior put all his eggs in one basket? A potential rational explanation for holding concentrated portfolios
by Roche, Hervé & Tompaidis, Stathis & Yang, Chunyu
- 797-812 Undisclosed orders and optimal submission strategies in a limit order market
by Buti, Sabrina & Rindi, Barbara
- 813-834 Company name fluency, investor recognition, and firm value
by Green, T. Clifton & Jame, Russell
- 835-855 Credit supply and corporate innovation
by Amore, Mario Daniele & Schneider, Cédric & Žaldokas, Alminas
- 856-878 The dark side of analyst coverage: The case of innovation
by He, Jie (Jack) & Tian, Xuan
2013, Volume 109, Issue 2
- 293-306 A production-based model for the term structure
by Jermann, Urban J.
- 307-326 IPO first-day returns, offer price revisions, volatility, and form S-1 language
by Loughran, Tim & McDonald, Bill
- 327-350 The relation between equity incentives and misreporting: The role of risk-taking incentives
by Armstrong, Christopher S. & Larcker, David F. & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Taylor, Daniel J.
- 351-372 CEO turnover in a competitive assignment framework
by Eisfeldt, Andrea L. & Kuhnen, Camelia M.
- 373-397 The timing of pay
by Parsons, Christopher A. & Van Wesep, Edward D.
- 398-418 Monitoring and corporate disclosure: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Irani, Rustom M. & Oesch, David
- 419-440 Does risk management matter? Evidence from the U.S. agricultural industry
by Cornaggia, Jess
- 441-465 Limits to arbitrage and hedging: Evidence from commodity markets
by Acharya, Viral V. & Lochstoer, Lars A. & Ramadorai, Tarun
- 466-492 Collateral and capital structure
by Rampini, Adriano A. & Viswanathan, S.
- 493-516 Can hedge funds time market liquidity?
by Cao, Charles & Chen, Yong & Liang, Bing & Lo, Andrew W.
- 517-534 Corporate ownership structure and the choice between bank debt and public debt
by Lin, Chen & Ma, Yue & Malatesta, Paul & Xuan, Yuhai
- 535-548 Feedback effects of credit ratings
by Manso, Gustavo
- 549-565 Do personal taxes affect capital structure? Evidence from the 2003 tax cut
by Lin, Leming & Flannery, Mark J.
- 566-582 Trading frenzies and their impact on real investment
by Goldstein, Itay & Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy
2013, Volume 109, Issue 1
- 1-23 The mystery of zero-leverage firms
by Strebulaev, Ilya A. & Yang, Baozhong
- 24-39 Acquisitions driven by stock overvaluation: Are they good deals?
by Fu, Fangjian & Lin, Leming & Officer, Micah S.
- 40-62 Market timing, investment, and risk management
by Bolton, Patrick & Chen, Hui & Wang, Neng
- 63-82 Are busy boards detrimental?
by Field, Laura & Lowry, Michelle & Mkrtchyan, Anahit
- 83-102 Firm characteristics and long-run stock returns after corporate events
by Bessembinder, Hendrik & Zhang, Feng
- 103-121 Managerial attitudes and corporate actions
by Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Puri, Manju
- 122-145 The deep-pocket effect of internal capital markets
by Boutin, Xavier & Cestone, Giacinta & Fumagalli, Chiara & Pica, Giovanni & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas
- 146-176 How does capital affect bank performance during financial crises?
by Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H.S.
- 177-197 Worldwide reach of short selling regulations
by Jain, Archana & Jain, Pankaj K. & McInish, Thomas H. & McKenzie, Michael
- 198-223 Sharing information in the credit market: Contract-level evidence from U.S. firms
by Doblas-Madrid, Antonio & Minetti, Raoul
- 224-249 The leverage effect puzzle: Disentangling sources of bias at high frequency
by Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Fan, Jianqing & Li, Yingying