Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
2012, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 427-441 Community pressure for green behavior
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 442-455 Threshold management in a coupled economic–ecological system
by Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena
- 456-467 Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted U-shaped
by Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till
- 468-480 Investment in cleaner technology and signaling distortions in a market with green consumers
by Sengupta, Aditi
2012, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 137-152 Enforcement of vintage differentiated regulations: The case of new source review
by Bushnell, James B. & Wolfram, Catherine D.
- 153-168 Stars and standards: Energy efficiency in rental markets
by Burfurd, Ingrid & Gangadharan, Lata & Nemes, Veronika
- 169-182 Disentangling preferences and expectations in stated preference analysis with respondent uncertainty: The case of invasive species prevention
by Provencher, Bill & Lewis, David J. & Anderson, Kathryn
- 183-198 Soft and hard price collars in a cap-and-trade system: A comparative analysis
by Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard D. & Palmer, Karen L.
- 199-216 Comparing policies to combat emissions leakage: Border carbon adjustments versus rebates
by Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 217-229 Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view
by Wirl, Franz
- 230-236 Tax-versus-trading and efficient revenue recycling as issues for greenhouse gas abatement
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank
- 237-252 Market power in water markets
by Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold
- 253-278 Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L.
2012, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-15 Endangered species conservation on private land: Assessing the effectiveness of habitat conservation plans
by Langpap, Christian & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 16-30 Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 31-44 The impact of voluntary programs on polluting behavior: Evidence from pollution prevention programs and toxic releases
by Bui, Linda T.M. & Kapon, Samuel
- 45-67 Inciting protocols
by Dekker, Thijs & Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & de Vries, Frans P. & Withagen, Cees A.
- 68-87 Trading wastes
by Kellenberg, Derek
- 88-101 Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions
by Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong
- 102-116 Policy for the adoption of new environmental monitoring technologies to manage stock externalities
by Millock, Katrin & Xabadia, Angels & Zilberman, David
- 117-135 On modeling pollution-generating technologies
by Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 289-303 Uncertain outcomes and climate change policy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 304-320 Pollution control with uncertain stock dynamics: When, and how, to be precautious
by Athanassoglou, Stergios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 321-335 Climate policy under sustainable discounted utilitarianism
by Dietz, Simon & Asheim, Geir B.
- 336-354 Kyoto and the carbon footprint of nations
by Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel
- 355-374 The impact of weather anomalies on migration in sub-Saharan Africa
by Marchiori, Luca & Maystadt, Jean-François & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 375-387 Emissions taxes versus intensity standards: Second-best environmental policies with incomplete regulation
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 388-403 Fair agreements for sharing international rivers with multiple springs and externalities
by van den Brink, René & van der Laan, Gerard & Moes, Nigel
- 404-418 A signaling theory of consumer boycotts
by Heijnen, Pim & van der Made, Allard
- 419-434 The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas
by Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 151-168 The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute
by Anderson, Soren T.
- 169-186 Improving air quality in California's San Joaquin Valley: The role of vehicle heterogeneity in optimal emissions abatement
by Mérel, Pierre & Wimberger, Emily
- 187-207 Unintended consequences from nested state and federal regulations: The case of the Pavley greenhouse-gas-per-mile limits
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & van Benthem, Arthur A.
- 208-223 Anatomy of a paradox: Management practices, organizational structure and energy efficiency
by Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 224-241 Second-best biofuel policies and the welfare effects of quantity mandates and subsidies
by Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 242-259 Ownership risk and the use of common-pool natural resources
by Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Santugini, Marc
- 260-270 Optimal spatial control of biological invasions
by Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E.
- 271-287 The natalist bias of pollution control
by de la Croix, David & Gosseries, Axel
2012, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-18 Wildlife corridors as a connected subgraph problem
by Conrad, Jon M. & Gomes, Carla P. & van Hoeve, Willem-Jan & Sabharwal, Ashish & Suter, Jordan F.
- 19-34 Climate change, humidity, and mortality in the United States
by Barreca, Alan I.
- 35-50 The influence of social relationships on pro-environment behaviors
by Videras, Julio & Owen, Ann L. & Conover, Emily & Wu, Stephen
- 51-65 Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus
- 66-72 Are experienced people affected by a pre-set default option—Results from a field experiment
by Löfgren, Åsa & Martinsson, Peter & Hennlock, Magnus & Sterner, Thomas
- 73-91 Ordering effects and choice set awareness in repeat-response stated preference studies
by Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian J. & Carson, Richard T. & Dupont, Diane & Louviere, Jordan J. & Morimoto, Sanae & Scarpa, Riccardo & Wang, Paul
- 92-104 Corruption and forest concessions
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Ollikainen, Markku & Koskela, Erkki
- 105-119 Environmental federalism and environmental liability
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Shogren, Jason F.
- 120-136 Unintended consequences of price controls: An application to allowance markets
by Stocking, Andrew
- 137-149 Material interests, moral reputation, and crowding out species protection on private land
by Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F.
2011, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 309-322 Green clubs
by van't Veld, Klaas & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 323-336 Exurban development
by Newburn, David & Berck, Peter
- 337-351 Remanufacturing
by Bernard, Sophie
- 352-366 Emissions targets and the real business cycle: Intensity targets versus caps or taxes
by Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael
- 367-385 No sympathy for the devil
by Horan, Richard D. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 386-401 Dissecting the tragedy: A spatial model of behavior in the commons
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 402-413 Can incomplete information lead to under-exploitation in the commons?
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 414-429 An experimental analysis of compliance in dynamic emissions markets
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M.
- 430-445 Voluntary corporate environmental initiatives and shareholder wealth
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 446-461 Skew and attribute non-attendance within the Bayesian mixed logit model
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Burton, Michael & Rigby, Dan
- 462-474 Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim
2011, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 123-139 The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol
by Hughes, Jonathan E.
- 140-154 Co-benefits and additionality of the clean development mechanism: An empirical analysis
by Zhang, Junjie & Wang, Can
- 155-165 Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?
by Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian
- 166-179 On the economics of energy labels in the housing market
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils
- 180-198 Fiscal spending and the environment: Theory and empirics
by López, Ramón & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif
- 199-214 Growth and pollution convergence: Theory and evidence
by Ordás Criado, C. & Valente, S. & Stengos, T.
- 215-228 Sustainability, limited substitutability, and non-constant social discount rates
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 229-240 Optimal management with potential regime shifts
by Polasky, Stephen & de Zeeuw, Aart & Wagener, Florian
- 241-253 Are politicians office or policy motivated? The case of U.S. governors' environmental policies
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wang, Le & Mamun, Khawaja A.
- 254-266 Environmental Constituent Interest, Green Electricity Policies, and Legislative Voting
by Andrew Chupp, B.
- 267-277 The switching effect of environmental taxation within Bertrand differentiated duopoly
by Kurtyka, Oliwia & Mahenc, Philippe
- 278-289 Implications of simultaneity in a physical damage function
by Cobourn, Kelly M. & Burrack, Hannah J. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank G.
- 290-308 Optimal environmental policy for waste disposal and recycling when firms are not compliant
by Ino, Hiroaki
2011, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-14 Time perspective and climate change policy
by Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov
- 15-29 The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment
by Horn, Henrik
- 30-40 Incentives to diffuse advanced abatement technology under environmental liability law
by Endres, Alfred & Friehe, Tim
- 41-52 Negotiating a voluntary agreement when firms self-regulate
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu
- 53-64 Do you not like Pigou, or do you not understand him? Tax aversion and revenue recycling in the lab
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & Cherry, Todd L.
- 65-79 Who counts in evaluating the effects of air pollution policies on households? Non-market valuation in the presence of dependencies
by Evans, Mary F. & Poulos, Christine & Kerry Smith, V.
- 80-94 A calibrated auction-conjoint valuation method: Valuing pork and eggs produced under differing animal welfare conditions
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 95-110 Addressing onsite sampling in recreation site choice models
by Hindsley, Paul & Landry, Craig E. & Gentner, Brad
- 111-121 How wrong can you be? Implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments
by Torres, Cati & Hanley, Nick & Riera, Antoni
- vii-viii Editorial
by Phaneuf, Daniel J.
2011, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 245-253 A free lunch in the commons
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 254-266 Robustness and vulnerability of community irrigation systems: The case of the Taos valley acequias
by Cox, Michael & Ross, Justin M.
- 267-280 Optimal management of strategic reserves of nonrenewable natural resources
by Bahel, Eric
- 281-296 Would hotelling kill the electric car?
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel
- 297-310 The value of disappearing beaches: A hedonic pricing model with endogenous beach width
by Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & Murray, A. Brad
- 311-326 Strategic environmental disclosure: Evidence from the DOE's voluntary greenhouse gas registry
by Kim, Eun-Hee & Lyon, Thomas P.
- 327-340 Regulatory attitudes and environmental innovation in a model combining internal and external R&D
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 341-354 Uncertainty and measurement error in welfare models for risk changes
by Riddel, Mary
2011, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 119-134 At home and abroad: An empirical analysis of innovation and diffusion in energy technologies
by Verdolini, Elena & Galeotti, Marzio
- 135-152 Is there a double-dividend from anti-sprawl policies?
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 153-169 Double-dipping in environmental markets
by Woodward, Richard T.
- 170-182 Is ISO 14001 a gateway to more advanced voluntary action? The case of green supply chain management
by Arimura, Toshi H. & Darnall, Nicole & Katayama, Hajime
- 183-197 A characterization of sustainability with indicators
by Martinet, Vincent
- 198-212 Does marginal price matter? A regression discontinuity approach to estimating water demand
by Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael
- 213-226 Valuation of cancer and microbial disease risk reductions in municipal drinking water: An analysis of risk context using multiple valuation methods
by Adamowicz, Wiktor & Dupont, Diane & Krupnick, Alan & Zhang, Jing
- 227-243 Household incidence of pollution control policies: A robust welfare analysis using general equilibrium effects
by Araar, Abdelkrim & Dissou, Yazid & Duclos, Jean-Yves
2011, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-15 Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology
by Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich
- 16-35 Trade, technology, and the environment: Does access to technology promote environmental regulation?
by Lovely, Mary & Popp, David
- 36-51 Plant vintages, grandfathering, and environmental policy
by Heutel, Garth
- 52-66 Lose some, save some: Obesity, automobile demand, and gasoline consumption
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Zhang, Junjie
- 67-78 The Al Gore effect: An Inconvenient Truth and voluntary carbon offsets
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
- 79-94 Pressure cookers or pressure valves: Do roads lead to deforestation in China?
by Deng, Xiangzheng & Huang, Jikun & Uchida, Emi & Rozelle, Scott & Gibson, John
- 95-106 Shifting cultivation, forest fallow, and externalities in ecosystem services: Evidence from the Eastern Amazon
by Klemick, Heather
- 107-118 Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs
by Grüll, Georg & Taschini, Luca
2010, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 145-160 Which hedonic models can we trust to recover the marginal willingness to pay for environmental amenities?
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 161-181 Impacts of alternative emissions allowance allocation methods under a federal cap-and-trade program
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Hafstead, Marc A.C. & Dworsky, Michael
- 182-192 Voluntary environmental regulation in developing countries: Mexico's Clean Industry Program
by Blackman, Allen & Lahiri, Bidisha & Pizer, William & Rivera Planter, Marisol & Muñoz Piña, Carlos
- 193-208 Risk aversion and CO2 regulatory uncertainty in power generation investment: Policy and modeling implications
by Fan, Lin & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Norman, Catherine S.
- 209-220 A latent segmentation approach to a Kuhn-Tucker model: An application to recreation demand
by Kuriyama, Koichi & Michael Hanemann, W. & Hilger, James R.
- 221-232 Environmental policy à la carte: Letting firms choose their regulation
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Oberauner, Iris Maria
2010, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 57-77 Valuing open space in a residential sorting model of the Twin Cities
by Allen Klaiber, H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 78-93 Green drivers or free riders? An analysis of tax rebates for hybrid vehicles
by Chandra, Ambarish & Gulati, Sumeet & Kandlikar, Milind
- 94-114 Conservation and development: Evidence from Thai protected areas
by Sims, Katharine R.E.
- 115-132 Carbon markets and technological innovation
by Weber, Thomas A. & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 133-143 The optimal size of a permit market
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Schweitzer, Patrick
2010, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-13 Risk-adjusted gamma discounting
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 14-20 On international equity weights and national decision making on climate change
by Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 21-30 Dynamic sanitary and phytosanitary trade policy
by Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu
- 31-43 Green taxes: Refunding rules and lobbying
by Aidt, Toke S.
- 44-55 The pungent smell of "red herrings": Subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Poelhekke, Steven
2010, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 219-234 Building out alternative fuel retail infrastructure: Government fleet spillovers in E85
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 235-249 Private citizen suits and public enforcement: Substitutes or complements?
by Langpap, Christian & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 250-259 Second-best instruments for near-term climate policy: Intensity targets vs. the safety valve
by Webster, Mort & Sue Wing, Ian & Jakobovits, Lisa
- 260-270 A quantile estimation approach to identify income and age variation in the value of a statistical life
by Evans, Mary F. & Schaur, Georg
- 271-285 Ordering anomalies in choice experiments
by Day, Brett & Pinto Prades, Jose-Luis
- 286-292 Scale factors and hypothetical referenda: A clarifying note
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 293-301 The scope trials: Variation in sensitivity to scope and WTP with directionally bounded utility functions
by Amiran, Edoh Y. & Hagen, Daniel A.
2010, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 115-128 Market interactions between aquaculture and common-property fisheries: Recent evidence from the Bristol Bay sockeye salmon fishery in Alaska
by Valderrama, Diego & Anderson, James L.
- 129-141 Managing partially protected resources under uncertainty
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 142-148 Expected net present value, expected net future value, and the Ramsey rule
by Gollier, Christian
- 149-164 Pattern formation, spatial externalities and regulation in coupled economic-ecological systems
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 165-176 An expected profit model for monetizing fishing location choices
by C. Haynie, Alan & F. Layton, David
- 177-191 Environmental policy in majoritarian systems
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny
- 192-205 How does the stock market respond to chemical disasters?
by Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Laguna, Marie-Aude
- 206-217 Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming
by Morath, Florian
2010, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-14 The effect of cap-and-trade programs on firms' profits: Evidence from the Nitrogen Oxides Budget Trading Program
by Linn, Joshua
- 15-26 The value of a statistical life under ambiguity aversion
by Treich, Nicolas
- 27-42 Environmental innovation and environmental performance
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert
- 43-56 Allowance price drivers in the first phase of the EU ETS
by Hintermann, Beat
- 57-66 The organization of extended producer responsibility in waste policy with product differentiation
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu
- 67-81 What are the consequences of consequentiality?
by Herriges, Joseph & Kling, Catherine & Liu, Chih-Chen & Tobias, Justin
- 82-93 Environmental tax design with endogenous earning abilities (with applications to France)
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert
- 94-108 Technology, development, and the environment
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Ho, Mun S.
- 109-114 When additional resource stocks reduce welfare
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees
2009, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 251-252 Ralph Clair d'Arge: Obituary June 20, 1941-June 27, 2009
by Wilen, James E.
- 253-265 Voluntary information programs and environmental regulation: Evidence from 'Spare the Air'
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Neidell, Matthew
- 266-280 The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy
by Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 281-299 Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 300-314 Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 315-328 Tradable fuel economy credits: Competition and oligopoly
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N. & Greene, David L.
- 329-337 Oligopoly meets oligopsony: The case of permits
by Wirl, Franz
- 338-345 Bridging the gap between the field and the lab: Environmental goods, policy maker input, and consequentiality
by Vossler, Christian A. & Evans, Mary F.
- 346-363 Does trade openness improve environmental quality?
by Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Tsurumi, Tetsuya
2009, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 119-128 Days of haze: Environmental information disclosure and intertemporal avoidance behavior
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Neidell, Matthew
- 129-140 Enforcement missions: Targets vs budgets
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 141-153 Pollution havens and industrial agglomeration
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 154-168 A mixed Bentham-Rawls criterion for intergenerational equity: Theory and implications
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo
- 169-182 Emissions trading of global and local pollutants, pollution havens and free riding
by Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie
- 183-191 The optimal pricing of pollution when enforcement is costly
by Stranlund, John K. & Chávez, Carlos A. & Villena, Mauricio G.
- 192-205 On reducing the windfall profits in environmental subsidy programs
by Arguedas, Carmen & van Soest, Daan P.
- 206-225 Trading rules and the environment: Does equal treatment lead to a cleaner world?
by Ferrara, Ida & Missios, Paul & Murat Yildiz, Halis
- 226-235 Incentive compatibility tests of choice experiment value elicitation questions
by Collins, Jill P. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 236-250 Bridging the gap between laboratory experiments and naturally occurring markets: An inferred valuation method
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
2009, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-14 Migration and hedonic valuation: The case of air quality
by Bayer, Patrick & Keohane, Nathaniel & Timmins, Christopher
- 15-26 Measuring the effects of the Clean Air Act Amendments on ambient PM10 concentrations: The critical importance of a spatially disaggregated analysis
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Bento, Antonio M. & Lowe, Scott E.
- 27-42 Identifying reduced-form relations with panel data: The case of pollution and income
by Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & Melenberg, Bertrand & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 43-57 Optimal conservation, extinction debt, and the augmented quasi-option value
by Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L. & Goeschl, Timo
- 58-71 Beach nourishment as a dynamic capital accumulation problem
by Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & McNamara, Dylan & Brad Murray, A.
- 72-92 Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn
- 93-105 Economic inefficiency and environmental impact: An application to aquaculture production
by Asche, Frank & Roll, Kristin H. & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 106-118 Reducing gain-loss asymmetry: A virtual reality choice experiment valuing land use change
by Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Jude, Simon
2009, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 239-252 The dynamic effects of open-space conservation policies on residential development density
by Lewis, David J. & Provencher, Bill & Butsic, Van
- 253-268 Implementing second-best environmental policy under adverse selection
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 269-283 Energy taxes and endogenous technological change
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 284-292 Regulation with direct benefits of information disclosure and imperfect monitoring
by Evans, Mary F. & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Liu, Lirong
- 293-308 Demand for environmental policies to improve health: Evaluating community-level policy scenarios
by Bosworth, Ryan & Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 309-320 Putting free-riding to work: A Partnership Solution to the common-property problem
by Heintzelman, Martin D. & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan
- 321-333 The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination
by McWhinnie, Stephanie F.
- 334-350 The economic dynamics of antibiotic efficacy under open access
by Herrmann, Markus & Gaudet, Gérard
2009, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 123-139 Decomposing the structural identification of non-market values
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V.
- 140-150 Social discounting under uncertainty: A cross-country comparison
by Hepburn, Cameron & Koundouri, Phoebe & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos
- 151-165 The welfare implications of climate change policy
by Leach, Andrew J.
- 166-181 Evaluating the role of EPA policy levers: An examination of a voluntary program and regulatory threat in the metal-finishing industry
by Brouhle, Keith & Griffiths, Charles & Wolverton, Ann
- 182-194 Strategic quality competition and the Porter Hypothesis
by Andr, Francisco J. & Gonzlez, Paula & Porteiro, Nicols
- 195-204 Regulation of fisheries bycatch with common-pool output quotas
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 205-218 A semi-parametric estimator for revealed and stated preference data--An application to recreational beach visitation
by Landry, Craig E. & Liu, Haiyong
- 219-225 Necessary conditions for demand revelation in double referenda
by Carson, Katherine Silz & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 226-237 Model selection for the mixed logit with Bayesian estimation
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Chalak, Ali & Fraser, Iain
2009, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction to the frontiers of environmental and resource economics
by Aldy, Joe & Krupnick, Alan
- 5-20 What drives long-run biodiversity change? New insights from combining economics, palaeoecology and environmental history
by Hanley, Nick & Tinch, Dugald & Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Davies, Althea & Barbier, Edward B. & Watson, Fiona
- 21-44 Quasi-experimental and experimental approaches to environmental economics
by Greenstone, Michael & Gayer, Ted
- 45-64 Non-price equilibria for non-marketed goods
by Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Carbone, Jared C. & Herriges, Joseph A.
- 65-86 Virtual experiments and environmental policy
by Fiore, Stephen M. & Harrison, Glenn W. & Hughes, Charles E. & Rutstrm, E. Elisabet
- 87-103 Market simulation and the provision of public goods: A non-paternalistic response to anomalies in environmental evaluation
by Sugden, Robert
- 104-121 The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources
by Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
2008, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 207-220 Daylight time and energy: Evidence from an Australian experiment
by Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik
- 221-233 Indexed regulation
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 234-245 Spatial and temporal modeling of community non-timber forest extraction
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Williams, Jeffrey C.