Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
2013, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 598-608 Minimax regret discounting
by Iverson, Terrence
- 609-624 A density projection approach for non-trivial information dynamics: Adaptive management of stochastic natural resources
by Springborn, Michael & Sanchirico, James N.
- 625-638 Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of the optimal regulation of experience goods
by Hintermann, Beat & Lange, Andreas
- 639-655 Water sharing agreements sustainable to reduced flows
by Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene
- 656-670 Tax evasion and optimal environmental taxes
by Liu, Antung Anthony
- 671-687 Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 688-707 Renewable electricity policies, heterogeneity, and cost effectiveness
by Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua
2013, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 166-184 Climate and international trade policies when emissions affect production possibilities
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Woodland, Alan
- 185-201 Flattening the carbon extraction path in unilateral cost-effective action
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Ru¨diger
- 202-218 Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade
by Strand, Jon
- 219-234 Political influence on non-cooperative international climate policy
by Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph
- 235-250 Climate treaties and approaching catastrophes
by Barrett, Scott
- 251-279 Build it, but will they come? Evidence from consumer choice between gasoline and sugarcane ethanol
by Salvo, Alberto & Huse, Cristian
- 280-300 Fuel prices and new vehicle fuel economy—Comparing the United States and Western Europe
by Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua
- 301-318 Intergenerational aspects of ecotax reforms – An application to Germany
by Habla, Wolfgang & Roeder, Kerstin
- 319-336 Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes
by Slechten, Aurélie
- 337-346 Environmental policy with collective waste disposal
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Sproul, Thomas W. & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 347-363 Re-evaluating the role of energy efficiency standards: A behavioral economics approach
by Tsvetanov, Tsvetan & Segerson, Kathleen
- 364-382 The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams
by Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas
2013, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-14 The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests
by Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 15-32 Complementarity, impatience, and the resilience of natural-resource-dependent economies
by Quaas, Martin F. & van Soest, Daan & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 33-51 Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian
- 52-71 Can household consumers save the wild fish? Lessons from a sustainable seafood advisory
by Hallstein, Eric & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 72-89 Valuing nature in a general equilibrium
by Carbone, Jared C. & Kerry Smith, V.
- 90-104 What can we learn from benefit transfer errors? Evidence from 20 years of research on convergent validity
by Kaul, Sapna & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 105-122 Economics of additionality for environmental services from agriculture
by Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E.
- 123-140 Prices vs quantities with multiple pollutants
by Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica
- 141-158 Contagious cooperation, temptation, and ecosystem collapse
by Richter, Andries & van Soest, Daan & Grasman, Johan
2013, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 345-360 Does cleanup of hazardous waste sites raise housing values? Evidence of spatially localized benefits
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Timmins, Christopher
- 361-376 Changes in implicit flood risk premiums: Empirical evidence from the housing market
by Bin, Okmyung & Landry, Craig E.
- 377-393 Dynamics of indirect land-use change: Empirical evidence from Brazil
by Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & di Falco, Salvatore
- 394-410 Wind power development in the United States
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 411-437 Do national borders matter? Intranational trade, international trade, and the environment
by McAusland, Carol & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 438-451 Protectionism versus risk in screening for invasive species
by Lawley, Chad
- 452-468 The value of adaption: Climate change and timberland management
by Guo, Christopher & Costello, Christopher
- 469-484 Empowering neighbors versus imposing regulations: An experimental analysis of pollution reduction schemes
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
2013, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 175-193 Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment
by Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Spiller, Elisheba
- 194-207 Fuel price increases and the timing of changes in household driving decisions
by Cozad, Melanie & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 208-224 The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 225-240 Impact of a randomized controlled trial in arsenic risk communication on household water-source choices in Bangladesh
by Bennear, Lori & Tarozzi, Alessandro & Pfaff, Alexander & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Matin Ahmed, Kazi & van Geen, Alexander
- 241-261 Do property rights promote investment but cause deforestation? Quasi-experimental evidence from Nicaragua
by Liscow, Zachary D.
- 262-276 Social integration, participation, and community resource management
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Engel, Stefanie & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 277-289 The economic impact of natural resources
by Mideksa, Torben K.
- 290-309 The carbon dioxide emissions of firms: A spatial analysis
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro & Zhou, Ying
- 310-325 On welfare frameworks and catastrophic climate risks
by Millner, Antony
- 326-344 Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model
by Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo
2013, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-11 Competition for environmental aid and aid fungibility
by Hadjiyiannis, Costas & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S.
- 12-27 How much green for the buck? Estimating additional and windfall effects of French agro-environmental schemes by DID-matching
by Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie
- 28-39 Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty
by Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 40-55 The trouble with voluntary emissions trading: Uncertainty and adverse selection in sectoral crediting programs☆☆Special thanks to Suzi Kerr, Lawrence Goulder, Michael Wara, Arthur van Benthem, Lee Schipper, Chris Barrington-Leigh and two anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts. I appreciate assistance with the predictive modeling from Mark Bryan and Vera Troeger. I also thank Sonny Kim and Kenny Gillingham for assistance with the GCAM modeling runs, and the Joint Global Change Research Institute for making GCAM available. This research was completed while I was an assistant professor in the Department of Geography and McGill School of Environment, McGill University. I acknowledge support from a U.S. Department of Transportation Eisenhower Graduate Fellowship, a William C. and Jeanne M. Landreth IPER Fellowship, and a David and Lucille Packard Foundation Stanford Graduate Fellowship
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 56-73 The long-run impact of nuclear waste shipments on the property market: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Yuan, May
- 74-86 Greenhouse gas emissions, waste and recycling policy
by Acuff, Kaylee & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 87-109 Demand for health risk reductions
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 110-132 Preference elicitation under oath
by Jacquemet, Nicolas & Joule, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane & Shogren, Jason F.
- 133-152 When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 153-173 Trade and the greenhouse gas emissions from international freight transport
by Cristea, Anca & Hummels, David & Puzzello, Laura & Avetisyan, Misak
2012, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 288-300 On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices
by Mason, Charles F.
- 301-311 Endogenous growth, asymmetric trade and resource dependence
by Bretschger, Lucas & Valente, Simone
- 312-327 Growth, deforestation and the efficiency of the REDD mechanism
by Ollivier, Hélène
- 328-341 Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?
by Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo
- 342-363 Is there really a green paradox?
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Withagen, Cees
- 364-376 Announcing climate policy: Can a green paradox arise without scarcity?
by Smulders, Sjak & Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 377-389 Emissions standards and ambient environmental quality standards with stochastic environmental services
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 390-401 Multiple receptor ambient monitoring and firm compliance with environmental taxes under budget and target driven regulatory missions
by Colson, Gregory & Menapace, Luisa
- 402-409 Implementing optimal taxes using tradable share permits
by Berglann, Helge
- 410-426 Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist
by Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J.
- 427-441 Community pressure for green behavior
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 442-455 Threshold management in a coupled economic–ecological system
by Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena
- 456-467 Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted U-shaped
by Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till
- 468-480 Investment in cleaner technology and signaling distortions in a market with green consumers
by Sengupta, Aditi
2012, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 137-152 Enforcement of vintage differentiated regulations: The case of new source review
by Bushnell, James B. & Wolfram, Catherine D.
- 153-168 Stars and standards: Energy efficiency in rental markets
by Burfurd, Ingrid & Gangadharan, Lata & Nemes, Veronika
- 169-182 Disentangling preferences and expectations in stated preference analysis with respondent uncertainty: The case of invasive species prevention
by Provencher, Bill & Lewis, David J. & Anderson, Kathryn
- 183-198 Soft and hard price collars in a cap-and-trade system: A comparative analysis
by Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard D. & Palmer, Karen L.
- 199-216 Comparing policies to combat emissions leakage: Border carbon adjustments versus rebates
by Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 217-229 Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view
by Wirl, Franz
- 230-236 Tax-versus-trading and efficient revenue recycling as issues for greenhouse gas abatement
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank
- 237-252 Market power in water markets
by Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold
- 253-278 Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L.
2012, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-15 Endangered species conservation on private land: Assessing the effectiveness of habitat conservation plans
by Langpap, Christian & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 16-30 Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 31-44 The impact of voluntary programs on polluting behavior: Evidence from pollution prevention programs and toxic releases
by Bui, Linda T.M. & Kapon, Samuel
- 45-67 Inciting protocols
by Dekker, Thijs & Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & de Vries, Frans P. & Withagen, Cees A.
- 68-87 Trading wastes
by Kellenberg, Derek
- 88-101 Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions
by Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong
- 102-116 Policy for the adoption of new environmental monitoring technologies to manage stock externalities
by Millock, Katrin & Xabadia, Angels & Zilberman, David
- 117-135 On modeling pollution-generating technologies
by Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 289-303 Uncertain outcomes and climate change policy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 304-320 Pollution control with uncertain stock dynamics: When, and how, to be precautious
by Athanassoglou, Stergios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 321-335 Climate policy under sustainable discounted utilitarianism
by Dietz, Simon & Asheim, Geir B.
- 336-354 Kyoto and the carbon footprint of nations
by Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel
- 355-374 The impact of weather anomalies on migration in sub-Saharan Africa
by Marchiori, Luca & Maystadt, Jean-François & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 375-387 Emissions taxes versus intensity standards: Second-best environmental policies with incomplete regulation
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 388-403 Fair agreements for sharing international rivers with multiple springs and externalities
by van den Brink, René & van der Laan, Gerard & Moes, Nigel
- 404-418 A signaling theory of consumer boycotts
by Heijnen, Pim & van der Made, Allard
- 419-434 The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas
by Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 151-168 The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute
by Anderson, Soren T.
- 169-186 Improving air quality in California's San Joaquin Valley: The role of vehicle heterogeneity in optimal emissions abatement
by Mérel, Pierre & Wimberger, Emily
- 187-207 Unintended consequences from nested state and federal regulations: The case of the Pavley greenhouse-gas-per-mile limits
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & van Benthem, Arthur A.
- 208-223 Anatomy of a paradox: Management practices, organizational structure and energy efficiency
by Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 224-241 Second-best biofuel policies and the welfare effects of quantity mandates and subsidies
by Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 242-259 Ownership risk and the use of common-pool natural resources
by Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Santugini, Marc
- 260-270 Optimal spatial control of biological invasions
by Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E.
- 271-287 The natalist bias of pollution control
by de la Croix, David & Gosseries, Axel
2012, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-18 Wildlife corridors as a connected subgraph problem
by Conrad, Jon M. & Gomes, Carla P. & van Hoeve, Willem-Jan & Sabharwal, Ashish & Suter, Jordan F.
- 19-34 Climate change, humidity, and mortality in the United States
by Barreca, Alan I.
- 35-50 The influence of social relationships on pro-environment behaviors
by Videras, Julio & Owen, Ann L. & Conover, Emily & Wu, Stephen
- 51-65 Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus
- 66-72 Are experienced people affected by a pre-set default option—Results from a field experiment
by Löfgren, Åsa & Martinsson, Peter & Hennlock, Magnus & Sterner, Thomas
- 73-91 Ordering effects and choice set awareness in repeat-response stated preference studies
by Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian J. & Carson, Richard T. & Dupont, Diane & Louviere, Jordan J. & Morimoto, Sanae & Scarpa, Riccardo & Wang, Paul
- 92-104 Corruption and forest concessions
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Ollikainen, Markku & Koskela, Erkki
- 105-119 Environmental federalism and environmental liability
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Shogren, Jason F.
- 120-136 Unintended consequences of price controls: An application to allowance markets
by Stocking, Andrew
- 137-149 Material interests, moral reputation, and crowding out species protection on private land
by Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F.
2011, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 309-322 Green clubs
by van't Veld, Klaas & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 323-336 Exurban development
by Newburn, David & Berck, Peter
- 337-351 Remanufacturing
by Bernard, Sophie
- 352-366 Emissions targets and the real business cycle: Intensity targets versus caps or taxes
by Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael
- 367-385 No sympathy for the devil
by Horan, Richard D. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 386-401 Dissecting the tragedy: A spatial model of behavior in the commons
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 402-413 Can incomplete information lead to under-exploitation in the commons?
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 414-429 An experimental analysis of compliance in dynamic emissions markets
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M.
- 430-445 Voluntary corporate environmental initiatives and shareholder wealth
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 446-461 Skew and attribute non-attendance within the Bayesian mixed logit model
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Burton, Michael & Rigby, Dan
- 462-474 Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim
September 2011, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 123-139 The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol
by Hughes, Jonathan E.
- 140-154 Co-benefits and additionality of the clean development mechanism: An empirical analysis
by Zhang, Junjie & Wang, Can
- 155-165 Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?
by Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian
- 166-179 On the economics of energy labels in the housing market
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils
- 180-198 Fiscal spending and the environment: Theory and empirics
by López, Ramón & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif
- 199-214 Growth and pollution convergence: Theory and evidence
by Ordás Criado, C. & Valente, S. & Stengos, T.
- 215-228 Sustainability, limited substitutability, and non-constant social discount rates
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 229-240 Optimal management with potential regime shifts
by Polasky, Stephen & de Zeeuw, Aart & Wagener, Florian
- 241-253 Are politicians office or policy motivated? The case of U.S. governors' environmental policies
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wang, Le & Mamun, Khawaja A.
- 254-266 Environmental Constituent Interest, Green Electricity Policies, and Legislative Voting
by Andrew Chupp, B.
- 267-277 The switching effect of environmental taxation within Bertrand differentiated duopoly
by Kurtyka, Oliwia & Mahenc, Philippe
- 278-289 Implications of simultaneity in a physical damage function
by Cobourn, Kelly M. & Burrack, Hannah J. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank G.
- 290-308 Optimal environmental policy for waste disposal and recycling when firms are not compliant
by Ino, Hiroaki
July 2011, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 1-14 Time perspective and climate change policy
by Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov
- 15-29 The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment
by Horn, Henrik
- 30-40 Incentives to diffuse advanced abatement technology under environmental liability law
by Endres, Alfred & Friehe, Tim
- 41-52 Negotiating a voluntary agreement when firms self-regulate
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu
- 53-64 Do you not like Pigou, or do you not understand him? Tax aversion and revenue recycling in the lab
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & Cherry, Todd L.
- 65-79 Who counts in evaluating the effects of air pollution policies on households? Non-market valuation in the presence of dependencies
by Evans, Mary F. & Poulos, Christine & Kerry Smith, V.
- 80-94 A calibrated auction-conjoint valuation method: Valuing pork and eggs produced under differing animal welfare conditions
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 95-110 Addressing onsite sampling in recreation site choice models
by Hindsley, Paul & Landry, Craig E. & Gentner, Brad
- 111-121 How wrong can you be? Implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments
by Torres, Cati & Hanley, Nick & Riera, Antoni
May 2011, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 245-253 A free lunch in the commons
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 254-266 Robustness and vulnerability of community irrigation systems: The case of the Taos valley acequias
by Cox, Michael & Ross, Justin M.
- 267-280 Optimal management of strategic reserves of nonrenewable natural resources
by Bahel, Eric
- 281-296 Would hotelling kill the electric car?
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel
- 297-310 The value of disappearing beaches: A hedonic pricing model with endogenous beach width
by Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & Murray, A. Brad
- 311-326 Strategic environmental disclosure: Evidence from the DOE's voluntary greenhouse gas registry
by Kim, Eun-Hee & Lyon, Thomas P.
- 327-340 Regulatory attitudes and environmental innovation in a model combining internal and external R&D
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 341-354 Uncertainty and measurement error in welfare models for risk changes
by Riddel, Mary
March 2011, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 119-134 At home and abroad: An empirical analysis of innovation and diffusion in energy technologies
by Verdolini, Elena & Galeotti, Marzio
- 135-152 Is there a double-dividend from anti-sprawl policies?
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 153-169 Double-dipping in environmental markets
by Woodward, Richard T.
- 170-182 Is ISO 14001 a gateway to more advanced voluntary action? The case of green supply chain management
by Arimura, Toshi H. & Darnall, Nicole & Katayama, Hajime
- 183-197 A characterization of sustainability with indicators
by Martinet, Vincent
- 198-212 Does marginal price matter? A regression discontinuity approach to estimating water demand
by Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael
- 213-226 Valuation of cancer and microbial disease risk reductions in municipal drinking water: An analysis of risk context using multiple valuation methods
by Adamowicz, Wiktor & Dupont, Diane & Krupnick, Alan & Zhang, Jing
- 227-243 Household incidence of pollution control policies: A robust welfare analysis using general equilibrium effects
by Araar, Abdelkrim & Dissou, Yazid & Duclos, Jean-Yves
January 2011, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-15 Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology
by Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich
- 16-35 Trade, technology, and the environment: Does access to technology promote environmental regulation?
by Lovely, Mary & Popp, David
- 36-51 Plant vintages, grandfathering, and environmental policy
by Heutel, Garth
- 52-66 Lose some, save some: Obesity, automobile demand, and gasoline consumption
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Zhang, Junjie
- 67-78 The Al Gore effect: An Inconvenient Truth and voluntary carbon offsets
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
- 79-94 Pressure cookers or pressure valves: Do roads lead to deforestation in China?
by Deng, Xiangzheng & Huang, Jikun & Uchida, Emi & Rozelle, Scott & Gibson, John
- 95-106 Shifting cultivation, forest fallow, and externalities in ecosystem services: Evidence from the Eastern Amazon
by Klemick, Heather
- 107-118 Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs
by Grüll, Georg & Taschini, Luca
November 2010, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 145-160 Which hedonic models can we trust to recover the marginal willingness to pay for environmental amenities?
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 161-181 Impacts of alternative emissions allowance allocation methods under a federal cap-and-trade program
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Hafstead, Marc A.C. & Dworsky, Michael
- 182-192 Voluntary environmental regulation in developing countries: Mexico's Clean Industry Program
by Blackman, Allen & Lahiri, Bidisha & Pizer, William & Rivera Planter, Marisol & Muñoz Piña, Carlos
- 193-208 Risk aversion and CO2 regulatory uncertainty in power generation investment: Policy and modeling implications
by Fan, Lin & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Norman, Catherine S.
- 209-220 A latent segmentation approach to a Kuhn-Tucker model: An application to recreation demand
by Kuriyama, Koichi & Michael Hanemann, W. & Hilger, James R.
- 221-232 Environmental policy à la carte: Letting firms choose their regulation
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Oberauner, Iris Maria
September 2010, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 57-77 Valuing open space in a residential sorting model of the Twin Cities
by Allen Klaiber, H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 78-93 Green drivers or free riders? An analysis of tax rebates for hybrid vehicles
by Chandra, Ambarish & Gulati, Sumeet & Kandlikar, Milind
- 94-114 Conservation and development: Evidence from Thai protected areas
by Sims, Katharine R.E.
- 115-132 Carbon markets and technological innovation
by Weber, Thomas A. & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 133-143 The optimal size of a permit market
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Schweitzer, Patrick
July 2010, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-13 Risk-adjusted gamma discounting
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 14-20 On international equity weights and national decision making on climate change
by Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 21-30 Dynamic sanitary and phytosanitary trade policy
by Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu
- 31-43 Green taxes: Refunding rules and lobbying
by Aidt, Toke S.
- 44-55 The pungent smell of "red herrings": Subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Poelhekke, Steven
May 2010, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 219-234 Building out alternative fuel retail infrastructure: Government fleet spillovers in E85
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 235-249 Private citizen suits and public enforcement: Substitutes or complements?
by Langpap, Christian & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 250-259 Second-best instruments for near-term climate policy: Intensity targets vs. the safety valve
by Webster, Mort & Sue Wing, Ian & Jakobovits, Lisa
- 260-270 A quantile estimation approach to identify income and age variation in the value of a statistical life
by Evans, Mary F. & Schaur, Georg
- 271-285 Ordering anomalies in choice experiments
by Day, Brett & Pinto Prades, Jose-Luis
- 286-292 Scale factors and hypothetical referenda: A clarifying note
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 293-301 The scope trials: Variation in sensitivity to scope and WTP with directionally bounded utility functions
by Amiran, Edoh Y. & Hagen, Daniel A.
March 2010, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 115-128 Market interactions between aquaculture and common-property fisheries: Recent evidence from the Bristol Bay sockeye salmon fishery in Alaska
by Valderrama, Diego & Anderson, James L.
- 129-141 Managing partially protected resources under uncertainty
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 142-148 Expected net present value, expected net future value, and the Ramsey rule
by Gollier, Christian
- 149-164 Pattern formation, spatial externalities and regulation in coupled economic-ecological systems
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 165-176 An expected profit model for monetizing fishing location choices
by C. Haynie, Alan & F. Layton, David