Journal of Economics and Business
2010, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 116-128 Trademark infringement and optimal monitoring policy
by Mealem, Yosef & Yacobi, Yacov & Yaniv, Gideon
- 129-146 Bank governance changes in Pakistan: Is there a performance effect?
by Burki, Abid A. & Ahmad, Shabbir
- 147-159 How to elicit sequential retailer information optimally
by Pfeiffer, Thomas & Schneider, Georg
2010, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-19 Bivariate cointegration of major exchange rates, cross-market efficiency and the introduction of the Euro
by Kühl, Michael
- 20-34 In search of liquidity: The block broker's choice of where to trade cross-listed stocks
by Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W. & Smith, Brian F.
- 35-47 Gold prices, cost of carry, and expected inflation
by Blose, Laurence E.
- 48-64 Female labor force participation and total fertility rates in the OECD: New evidence from panel cointegration and Granger causality testing
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 65-77 Are volunteers substitute for paid labor in nonprofit organizations?
by Simmons, Walter O. & Emanuele, Rosemarie
2009, Volume 61, Issue 5
- 355-375 Cross-dynamics of volatility term structures implied by foreign exchange options
by Krylova, Elizaveta & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami
- 376-391 An examination of the impact of equity carve-outs on stockholder and bondholder wealth
by Thompson, Thomas H. & Apilado, Vince
- 392-403 Incomplete market participation, endogenous endowment risks and welfare
by Ohno, Hiroaki
- 404-414 Modeling the time-varying volatility of the paper-bill spread
by Malik, Farooq & Ewing, Bradley T. & Kruse, Jamie B. & Lynch, Gerald J.
- 415-433 R&D intensity and acquisition and divestiture of corporate assets: Evidence from Japan
by Ushijima, Tatsuo
2009, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 279-294 A closer look at co-movements among stock returns
by Zebedee, Allan A. & Kasch-Haroutounian, Maria
- 295-311 The relationship between incentive compensation and performance related CEO turnover
by Chakraborty, Atreya & Sheikh, Shahbaz & Subramanian, Narayanan
- 312-325 Narrow money and transaction technology: New disaggregated evidence
by Columba, Francesco
- 326-338 A tale of two audiences: Spectators, television viewers and outcome uncertainty in Spanish football
by Buraimo, Babatunde & Simmons, Rob
- 339-352 TFP change, output gap and inflation in the Russian Federation (1994-2006)
by Michaelides, Panayotis & Milios, John
2009, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 173-188 Internal capital markets, empire building, and capital structure
by Prezas, Alexandros P.
- 189-215 Seasoned equity offerings, operating performance and overconfidence: Evidence from the UK
by Andrikopoulos, Panagiotis
- 216-237 Interaction effects of restructuring decisions on operating profit following performance shocks
by Yawson, Alfred
- 238-260 Business regulation, labor force participation and employment in industrial countries
by Feldmann, Horst
- 261-276 Demand-side stabilization policies: What is the evidence of their potential?
by Kandil, Magda
2009, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 97-111 Instrument rules in monetary policy under heterogeneity in currency trade
by Bask, Mikael
- 112-139 Corporate ownership and control contestability in emerging markets: The case of Colombia
by Gutiérrez, Luis H. & Pombo, Carlos
- 140-152 Why is there no momentum in the Taiwan stock market?
by Du, Ding & Huang, Zhaodan & Liao, Bih-shuang
- 153-161 The hypothesis of a unit root in OECD inflation revisited
by Romero-Ávila, Diego & Usabiaga, Carlos
- 162-171 Stock market development and economic growth: Evidence from seven sub-Sahara African countries
by Enisan, Akinlo A. & Olufisayo, Akinlo O.
2009, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-33 Financial structure and the heterogeneous impact of monetary policy across industries
by Georgopoulos, George & Hejazi, Walid
- 34-50 Monetary policy and U.S. long-term interest rates: How close are the linkages?
by Berument, Hakan & Froyen, Richard
- 51-69 Rent-to-own agreements: Customer characteristics and contract outcomes
by Anderson, Michael H. & Jaggia, Sanjiv
- 70-89 The impact of capital requirements on banks' cost of intermediation and performance: The case of Egypt
by Ben Naceur, Samy & Kandil, Magda
- 90-96 Bank mergers in spatially differentiated markets
by Novo-Peteiro, Jos?A.
2008, Volume 60, Issue 6
- 485-501 The impact of monetary policy on bond returns: A segmented markets approach
by Mizrach, Bruce & Occhino, Filippo
- 502-516 Refunds and collusion in service industries
by Ringbom, Staffan & Shy, Oz
- 517-535 Tax evasion and financial repression
by Gupta, Rangan
- 536-550 Allocation of scarce resources: Insight from the NFL salary cap
by Borghesi, Richard
- 551-555 Non-convex optimal portfolio sets and constant relative risk aversion
by Zhang, Duo
2008, Volume 60, Issue 5
- 395-414 Bank management and market discipline
by Landskroner, Yoram & Paroush, Jacob
- 415-435 Changes in the informational content of term spreads: Is monetary policy becoming less effective?
by Gomez-Biscarri, Javier
- 436-454 Spatial competition and market power in banking
by Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Kagan, Albert
- 455-468 Playing away to win at home
by Leahy, Dermot & Pavelin, Stephen
- 469-484 Organizational design of R&D after mergers and the role of budget responsibility
by Jost, Peter-J. & van der Velden, Claus
2008, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 291-311 A multiperiod evaluation of returns following seasoned equity offerings
by Bayless, M. & Jay, N.
- 312-331 Human capital investments in asymmetric corporate tournaments
by Jost, Peter-J. & Kräkel, Matthias
- 332-354 Risk-taking behaviour and ownership in the banking industry: The Spanish evidence
by Garcia-Marco, Teresa & Robles-Fernández, M. Dolores
- 355-368 Commission deregulation and performance of securities firms: Further evidence from Japan
by Liu, Shinhua
- 369-393 Bank x-efficiency in Ukraine: An analysis of service characteristics and ownership
by Kyj, Larissa & Isik, Ihsan
2008, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 179-203 Foreigners' perceptions of U.S. markets: Do foreigners exhibit herding tendencies?
by Lin, Anchor Y. & Swanson, Peggy E.
- 204-222 Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: The role of strategic similarities
by Altunbas, Yener & Marqués, David
- 223-255 Venture capital as human resource management
by de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Calomiris, Charles W. & de Matos, João Amaro
- 256-276 Forecasting stock market volatility with macroeconomic variables in real time
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Döpke, Jörg & Hartmann, Daniel
- 277-289 Common stocastic trends among Caribbean currencies: Evidence from Guyana, Jamaica, and Trinidad and Tobago
by Aggarwal, Raj & Simmons, Walter
2008, Volume 60, Issue 1-2
- 1-12 Introduction
by Mester, Loretta J.
- 13-32 Predatory lending practices and subprime foreclosures: Distinguishing impacts by loan category
by Rose, Morgan J.
- 33-46 The effect of prepayment penalties on the pricing of subprime mortgages
by Elliehausen, Gregory & Staten, Michael E. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs
- 47-66 State and local anti-predatory lending laws: The effect of legal enforcement mechanisms
by Bostic, Raphael W. & Engel, Kathleen C. & McCoy, Patricia A. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony & Wachter, Susan M.
- 67-90 The delinquency of subprime mortgages
by Danis, Michelle A. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony
- 91-109 Targeting foreclosure interventions: An analysis of neighborhood characteristics associated with high foreclosure rates in two Minnesota counties
by Grover, Michael & Smith, Laura & Todd, Richard M.
- 110-124 Race, ethnicity and subprime home loan pricing
by Bocian, Debbie Gruenstein & Ernst, Keith S. & Li, Wei
- 125-138 Consumer credit literacy: What price perception
by Courchane, Marsha & Gailey, Adam & Zorn, Peter
- 139-148 Analysis of young neighborhood firms serving urban minority clients
by Bates, Timothy & Robb, Alicia
- 149-164 Commercial lending distance and historically underserved areas
by DeYoung, Robert & Frame, W. Scott & Glennon, Dennis & McMillen, Daniel P. & Nigro, Peter
- 165-178 U.S. banking deregulation and self-employment: A differential impact on those in need
by Demyanyk, Yuliya
2007, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 487-499 An empirical examination of intraday volatility in on-the-run U.S. Treasury bills
by Hughes, Michael P. & Smith, Stanley D. & Winters, Drew B.
- 500-519 Does underwriter reputation matter in the municipal bond market?
by Daniels, Kenneth N. & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman
- 520-535 Cubes to quads: The move of QQQ from AMEX to NASDAQ
by Broom, Kevin D. & Van Ness, Robert A. & Warr, Richard S.
- 536-559 Equity market data, bank failures and market efficiency
by Curry, Timothy J. & Elmer, Peter J. & Fissel, Gary S.
- 560-574 Do retail gasoline prices rise more readily than they fall?: A threshold cointegration approach
by Al-Gudhea, Salim & Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel
- 575-595 Fractals or I.I.D.: Evidence of long-range dependence and heavy tailedness from modeling German equity market returns
by Sun, Wei & Rachev, Svetlozar & Fabozzi, Frank J.
2007, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 355-357 Ownership structure and corporate decision-making
by Reeb, David
- 358-379 CEO overconfidence, CEO dominance and corporate acquisitions
by Brown, Rayna & Sarma, Neal
- 380-405 Ownership structure and operating performance of acquiring firms: The case of English-origin countries
by Yen, Tze-Yu & Andre, Paul
- 406-429 Institutional and individual investor preferences for dividends and share repurchases
by Jain, Ravi
- 430-442 Ownership structure and minority rights: A Latin American view
by Santiago-Castro, Marisela & Brown, Cynthia J.
- 443-465 Leverage and business groups: Evidence from Indian firms
by Manos, Ronny & Murinde, Victor & Green, Christopher J.
- 466-486 Large shareholder monitoring and regulation: The Japanese banking experience
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Lee, Sang-Hyop & Rhee, S. Ghon
2007, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 275-285 Voluntary (environmental) standards
by Wirl, Franz & Noll, Juergen
- 286-297 The leverage-value relationship puzzle: An industry effects resolution
by Aggarwal, Raj & Zhao, Xinlei
- 298-312 Executive share ownership, trading behavior, and corporate control: Evidence from top management turnover during financial distress
by Iqbal, Zahid & French, Dan W.
- 313-339 The Financial Services Modernization Act: Evolution or Revolution?
by Yeager, Timothy J. & Yeager, Fred C. & Harshman, Ellen
- 340-354 The home team weather advantage and biases in the NFL betting market
by Borghesi, Richard
2007, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 181-198 Risk aversion and under-hedging
by Shavit, Tal & Benzion, Uri & Haruvy, Ernan
- 199-211 The uncertainty of outcome and scoring effects on Nielsen ratings for Monday Night Football
by Paul, Rodney J. & Weinbach, Andrew P.
- 212-240 The wage-price spiral: International evidence and implications
by Kandil, Magda
- 241-255 Internal markets or hierachies: Transfer prices or budgets?
by Pfeiffer, Thomas & Wagner, Joachim
- 256-273 Evaluating and adjusting for chain drift in national economic accounts
by Ehemann, Christian
2007, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 89-110 Evidence on private equity offering announcements: Strong and weak firms' pooling versus separation
by Ferreira, Eurico J. & Brooks, LeRoy D.
- 111-129 The impact of the return to lagged reserve requirements on the federal funds market
by Kotomin, Vladimir & Winters, Drew B.
- 130-143 When competing momentum hypotheses really do not compete: How the sources of momentum profits change through time
by Du, Ding & Watkins, Boyce
- 144-162 The value of adaptability--Through the analysis of a firm's prediction ability
by Takii, Katsuya
- 163-180 Investigating sales and advertising rivalry in the UK multipurpose vehicle market (1995-2002)
by Requena-Silvente, Francisco & Walker, James
2007, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-13 The micro-macro policy game under uncertainty and risk attitude
by Gander, James P.
- 14-27 A dynamic analysis of an economy with banking optimization and capital adequacy regulations
by Miyake, Atsushi & Nakamura, Tamotsu
- 28-50 The central bank and speculators in the foreign exchange market under asymmetric information: A strategic approach and evidence
by Huang, Zhaodan
- 51-73 Revisiting the empirical evidence on firms' money demand
by Lotti, Francesca & Marcucci, Juri
- 74-87 Glamour, value, and the form of takeover
by Kohers, Ninon & Kohers, Gerald & Kohers, Theodor
2006, Volume 58, Issue 5-6
- 363-365 Macroeconomics in the 21st century
by VanHoose, David D. & Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 366-372 Opportunistic monetary policy: An alternative rationalization
by Minford, Patrick & Srinivasan, Naveen
- 373-391 Price stability through price-level targeting or inflation targeting? A tale of two experiments
by Guender, Alfred V. & Oh, Do Yoon
- 392-406 Why are postwar cycles smoother? Impulses or propagation?
by Karras, Georgios & Lee, Jin Man & Stokes, Houston
- 407-427 Varying monetary policy regimes: A vector autoregressive investigation
by Hanson, Michael S.
- 428-446 Forecasting with Monetary Aggregates: Recent Evidence for the United States
by Elger, Thomas & Jones, Barry E. & Nilsson, Birger
- 447-464 Managed floating as a strategy to achieve selected monetary policy objectives
by Siklos, Pierre L.
- 465-479 Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 480-518 Are the dynamic linkages between the macroeconomy and asset prices time-varying?
by Guidolin, Massimo & Ono, Sadayuki
2006, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 273-289 Technology licensing partners
by Kim, YoungJun & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 290-302 A framework for empirical applications of production theory without expected utility
by Appelbaum, Elie
- 303-322 Country-fund discounts and risk: Evidence from stock market volatility and macroeconomic volatility
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Kim, Doseong & Lee, Euiseong
- 323-342 Market efficiency and cointegration of spot exchange rates during periods of economic turmoil: Another look at European and Asian currency crises
by Phengpis, Chanwit
- 343-361 Measuring provisions for collateralised retail lending
by Hui, C.H. & Lo, C.F. & Wong, T.C. & Man, P.K.
2006, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 181-201 Multi-output firm under price uncertainty
by Hennessy, David A.
- 202-221 Mutual funds and the evolving long-run effects of stock wealth on U.S. consumption
by Duca, John V.
- 222-239 Profitability of Korean banks: Test of market structure versus efficient structure
by Park, Kang H. & Weber, William L.
- 240-255 Internet versus traditional retailing: An address model approach
by Fahy, Colleen A.
- 256-272 Multimarket bank pricing: An empirical investigation of deposit interest rates
by Hannan, Timothy H. & Prager, Robin A.
2006, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 85-118 Pessimistic beliefs under rational learning: Quantitative implications for the equity premium puzzle
by Guidolin, Massimo
- 119-136 Strategic delegation and mergers in oligopolistic contests
by Krakel, Matthias & Sliwka, Dirk
- 137-152 Effects of stock mispricing and regulatory capital constraints on bank lending
by Park, Sangkyun
- 153-167 Real convergence in Africa in the second-half of the 20th century
by Cunado, J. & Perez de Gracia, F.
- 168-180 Forecasting output using oil prices: A cascaded artificial neural network approach
by Malik, Farooq & Nasereddin, Mahdi
2006, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-19 Investment timing under uncertainty in oligopoly: Symmetry or leadership?
by Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot
- 20-35 Contracting on real option payoffs
by Wonder, Nicholas
- 36-54 Monetary policy, stock returns and inflation
by Du, Ding
- 55-66 The Taylor rule and the appointment cycle of the chairperson of the Federal Reserve
by Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R.
- 67-83 Overnight interbank loan markets
by Demiralp, Selva & Preslopsky, Brian & Whitesell, William
2005, Volume 57, Issue 6
- 491-492 Transparency and market microstructure
by Weaver, Daniel G.
- 493-527 Reputation-based pricing and price improvements
by Desgranges, Gabriel & Foucault, Thierry
- 528-540 The impact of limit order anonymity on liquidity: Evidence from Paris, Tokyo and Korea
by Comerton-Forde, Carole & Frino, Alex & Mollica, Vito
- 541-554 Archipelago's move towards exchange status: An analysis of Archipelago trading in NYSE and NASDAQ stocks
by Nguyen, Van T. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 555-575 Specialist: The firm or the individual?: Empirical evidence from the options markets
by Anand, Amber
- 576-593 Slow and fast markets
by Polimenis, Vassilis
2005, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 375-387 From the Great Depression to the Great Inflation: Path dependence and monetary policy
by Siegler, Mark V. & Van Gaasbeck, Kristin A.
- 388-410 Closed-end country funds and the role of exchange rates in pricing and in determination of premiums and discounts
by Swanson, Peggy E. & Tsai, Pei-Jung
- 411-432 Long-term performance of rival banks around bank failures
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Tehranian, Hassan
- 433-462 The relationship between privatization and DEA estimates of efficiency in the container port industry
by Cullinane, Kevin & Ji, Ping & Wang, Teng-fei
- 463-490 The forecasting abilities of implied and econometric variance-covariance models across financial measures
by Chong, James
2005, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 273-287 Subsistence consumption, habit formation and the demand for long-term bonds
by Weinbaum, David
- 288-316 The linkage between the firm's financing decisions and real market performance: A panel study of Indian corporate sector
by Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Das, Sandwip Kumar
- 317-338 The effect of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act on the insurance industry
by Neale, Faith R. & Peterson, Pamela P.
- 339-359 Insolvency and economic development: Regional variation and adjustment
by Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur
- 360-374 Degree of competition in the Japanese securities industry
by Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Kamesaka, Akiko
2005, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 187-207 New evidence of scope economies among lending, deposit-taking, loan commitments and mutual fund activities
by Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Fernandez, Francisco Rodriguez
- 208-237 Observed versus theoretical prices under price limit regimes
by Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph
- 238-246 A signaling motive for self-regulation in the shadow of coercion
by Heyes, Anthony G.
- 247-258 Money and capital investment in South Africa: A dynamic specification model
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 259-271 Specialisation-based external economies, supply of primary factors and government size
by Anwar, Sajid
2005, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 103-118 Are international stock returns predictable?: An application of spectral shape tests corrected for heteroskedasticity
by McPherson, Matthew Q. & Palardy, Joseph & Vilasuso, Jon
- 119-137 An empirical study of inflation distortions to EVA
by Warr, Richard S.
- 139-149 Externality and organizational choice in franchising
by Dnes, Antony & Garoupa, Nuno
- 151-163 The labor-leisure choice in executive compensation plans: Does too much pay reduce REIT performance?
by Scott, John L. & Anderson, Randy I. & Webb, James R.
- 165-185 On the incidence of deferred taxes, intangibles and non-linearities in the relationship between Tobin's Q and ROI
by Arcelus, F.J. & Mitra, D. & Srinivasan, G.
2005, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-21 Oil sensitivity and systematic risk in oil-sensitive stock indices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Li, Huimin
- 23-38 Option-implied asymmetries in bond market expectations around monetary policy actions of the ECB
by Vahamaa, Sami
- 39-59 Asymmetric information and distance: an empirical assessment of geographical credit rationing
by Carling, Kenneth & Lundberg, Sofia
- 61-74 The entry/exit real options model for Internet securities trading business
by Lin, Chin-Tsai & Lin, Tyrone T. & Yeh, Lung-Chu
- 75-95 Assessing the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on U.S. airline demand
by Ito, Harumi & Lee, Darin
2004, Volume 56, Issue 6
- 431-441 A note on closet-indexing
by Taylor, Jonathan
- 443-468 Bank capital regulation, asset risk, and subordinated uninsured debt
by Homolle, Susanne
- 469-481 The US stock market and the international value of the US dollar
by Johnson, Robert & Soenen, Luc
- 483-499 Maintenance and repair expenditures: determinants and tradeoffs with new capital goods
by Mullen, J. K. & Williams, Martin
- 501-526 Is the US fiscal deficit sustainable?: A fractionally integrated approach
by Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L. A. & Perez de Gracia, F.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 5
- 349-361 Are patents strategic barriers to entry?
by Langinier, Corinne
- 363-376 The impact of uncertainty about demand growth on preemption
by Bourreau, Marc
- 377-404 Bank acquisitions and performance: evidence from a panel of European credit entities
by Diaz, Belen Diaz & Olalla, Myriam Garcia & Azofra, Sergio Sanfilippo
- 405-414 Increase in risk and saving behavior
by Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Jen-Hung
- 415-428 Examining legislative challenges to central bank autonomy: macroeconomic and agency costs models
by Mixon, Franklin Jr. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 245-246 Research perspectives
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 247-272 Recent developments in understanding the demand for money
by Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D.
- 273-285 Currency demand by federal reserve cash office: what do we know?
by Judson, Ruth A. & Porter, Richard D.
- 287-313 Patterns of competition in banking
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 315-330 Relationship lending: a survey of the literature
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Goldberg, Lawrence G.
- 331-346 The value of active portfolio management
by Shukla, Ravi
2004, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 159-176 Why have the returns to technical analysis decreased?
by Kidd, Willis V. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 177-195 Competition, matching, and geographical clustering at early stages of the industry life cycle
by Klimenko, Mikhail M.
- 197-210 Finite lifetimes and government spending in an endogenous growth model
by Kosempel, Stephen
- 211-225 Replacement of cash by cards in US consumer payments
by Humphrey, David B.
- 227-241 Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen
2004, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 75-97 European and international asymmetry in the volatility transmission mechanism: the "German Dominance Hypothesis" revisited
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 99-116 Quality and price dispersion in an equilibrium search model
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 117-136 Causes of retail price fixity: an empirical analysis
by Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M.
- 137-157 Predicted and actual costs from individual bank mergers
by Valverde, Santiago Carbo & Humphrey, David B.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-19 Adverse-selection versus signaling: evidence from the pricing of Chinese IPOs
by Su, Dongwei
- 21-41 Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America
by Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
- 43-61 Inflation, output growth, and stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002
by Dibooglu, Sel & Kibritcioglu, Aykut
- 63-70 A note on transaction costs and the existence of derivatives markets
by Fehle, Frank
2003, Volume 55, Issue 5-6
- 399-404 International market linkages
by Bailey, Warren & Choi, J. Jay
- 405-426 Contagion and interdependence in stock markets: Have they been misdiagnosed?
by Billio, Monica & Pelizzon, Loriana
- 427-462 The relevance of currency risk in the EMU
by De Santis, Giorgio & Gerard, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre
- 463-485 Foreign listings, corporate governance, and equity valuations
by Salva, Carolina
- 487-502 Asymmetrical reaction to US stock-return news: evidence from major stock markets based on a double-threshold model
by Chen, Cathy W. S. & Chiang, Thomas C. & So, Mike K. P.
- 503-528 Does corruption increase emerging market bond spreads?
by Ciocchini, Francisco & Durbin, Erik & Ng, David T. C.
- 529-555 Financial liberalisation: from segmented to integrated economies
by Taskin, Fatma & Muradoglu, Gulnur
- 557-584 Exchange rate regimes and stock return volatility: some evidence from Asia's silver era
by Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X. & Zhong, Rui
- 585-607 Are the East Asian markets integrated? Evidence from the ICAPM
by Gerard, Bruno & Thanyalakpark, Kessara & Batten, Jonathan A.
- 609-638 Monetary and fiscal policy transmission in the Euro-area: evidence from a structural VAR analysis
by van Aarle, Bas & Garretsen, Harry & Gobbin, Niko
2003, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 303-319 Start-up financing, owner characteristics, and survival
by Astebro, Thomas & Bernhardt, Irwin
- 321-330 Monetary policy and bond option pricing in an analytical RBC model
by Soderlind, Paul
- 331-352 Did branch banking restrictions increase bank failures? Evidence from Virginia and West Virginia in the late 1920s
by Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 353-370 UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement
by Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin