Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
2014, Volume 107, Issue PA
- 176-190 Dynamic salience with intermittent billing: Evidence from smart electricity meters
by Gilbert, Ben & Graff Zivin, Joshua
- 191-208 Towards understanding the role of price in residential electricity choices: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Jessoe, Katrina & Rapson, David & Smith, Jeremy B.
- 209-227 Goal setting and energy conservation
by Harding, Matthew & Hsiaw, Alice
- 228-247 Does the quality of electricity matter? Evidence from rural India
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Pelli, Martino & Ural Marchand, Beyza
- 248-268 Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of marginal emissions: Implications for electric cars and other electricity-shifting policies
by Graff Zivin, Joshua S. & Kotchen, Matthew J. & Mansur, Erin T.
- 269-289 California energy efficiency: Lessons for the rest of the world, or not?
by Levinson, Arik
- 290-307 Behavioral responses to Daylight Savings Time
by Sexton, Alison L. & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 308-323 Perceived price in residential water demand: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Wichman, Casey J.
- 324-343 Free to choose: Promoting conservation by relaxing outdoor watering restrictions
by Castledine, A. & Moeltner, K. & Price, M.K. & Stoddard, S.
- 344-365 The performance of non-experimental designs in the evaluation of environmental programs: A design-replication study using a large-scale randomized experiment as a benchmark
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José
- 366-379 Temporal spillovers in land conservation
by Jacobson, Sarah
- 380-401 Environmental Justice: Evidence from Superfund cleanup durations
by Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew
- 402-420 Elements of emission market design: An experimental analysis of California's market for greenhouse gas allowances
by Shobe, William & Holt, Charles & Huetteman, Thaddeus
2014, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of unpleasant experiences on evaluation and behavior
by Schurr, Amos & Rodensky, Dotan & Erev, Ido
- 10-28 Does competition lead to customization?
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Ng, Travis
- 29-41 Interest-group size and legislative lobbying
by Schneider, Maik T.
- 42-61 Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition
by Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed
- 62-77 The role of media for consumers’ inflation expectation formation
by Lamla, Michael J. & Lein, Sarah M.
- 78-94 Crowding-in of complementary contributions to public goods: Firm investment into open source software
by Reisinger, Markus & Ressner, Ludwig & Schmidtke, Richard & Thomes, Tim Paul
- 95-108 Chaos in economic models with exogenous shocks
by Akhmet, Marat & Akhmetova, Zhanar & Fen, Mehmet Onur
- 109-123 The effects of exposure to hyperinflation on occupational choice
by de Mello, João M.P. & Waisman, Caio & Zilberman, Eduardo
- 124-139 Doing wrong to do right? Social preferences and dishonest behavior
by Okeke, Edward N. & Godlonton, Susan
- 140-165 Taxation, income redistribution and debt dynamics in a seven-equation model of the business cycle
by Colacchio, Giorgio
- 166-174 CEO control, corporate performance and pay-performance sensitivity
by Amzaleg, Yaron & Azar, Ofer H. & Ben-Zion, Uri & Rosenfeld, Ahron
- 175-196 Trust issues: Evidence on the intergenerational trust transmission among children of immigrants
by Ljunge, Martin
- 197-212 Public enforcement of securities market rules: Resource-based evidence from the Securities and Exchange Commission
by Lohse, Tim & Pascalau, Razvan & Thomann, Christian
- 213-226 Harmful competition in insurance markets
by De Feo, Giuseppe & Hindriks, Jean
- 227-234 Money is no object: Testing the endowment effect in exchange goods
by Svirsky, Daniel
- 235-253 Long term savings decisions: Financial reform, peer effects and ethnicity
by Mugerman, Yevgeny & Sade, Orly & Shayo, Moses
- 254-268 Consumption–savings decisions under upward-looking comparisons
by Drechsel-Grau, Moritz & Schmid, Kai D.
- 269-280 The lure of illusory luck: How much are people willing to pay for random shocks
by Yuan, Jia & Sun, Guang-Zhen & Siu, Ricardo
- 281-297 Signs and (counter)signals of trustworthiness
by Gambetta, Diego & Székely, Áron
- 298-316 Tax policy and present-biased preferences: Paternalism under international capital mobility
by Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas
- 317-334 Decomposing firm-level sales variation
by Munch, Jakob R. & Nguyen, Daniel X.
- 335-351 Occupational sorting of school graduates: The role of economic preferences
by Fouarge, Didier & Kriechel, Ben & Dohmen, Thomas
- 352-366 Strategic complexity and cooperation: An experimental study
by Jones, Matthew T.
- 367-378 Payment systems in the healthcare industry: An experimental study of physician incentives
by Green, Ellen P.
- 379-401 The French unhappiness puzzle: The cultural dimension of happiness
by Senik, Claudia
- 402-412 Hey look at me: The effect of giving circles on giving
by Karlan, Dean & McConnell, Margaret A.
- 413-427 Lifecycle consumption plans, social learning and external habits: Experimental evidence
by Carbone, Enrica & Duffy, John
- 428-441 What factors determine the number of trading partners?
by Matsushima, Noriaki & Shinohara, Ryusuke
- 442-468 Occupational mismatch and social networks
by Horváth, Gergely
- 469-480 The impact of individual wealth on posterior political power
by Rossi, Martín A.
2014, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-16 Heterogeneous expectations in asset pricing: Empirical evidence from the S&P500
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 17-29 Ratings as regulatory stamps
by Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 30-50 Linguistic barriers in the destination language acquisition of immigrants
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian
- 51-74 Honesty vs. advocacy
by Kim, Kyungmin & Pogach, Jonathan
- 75-89 Conflict, settlement, and the shadow of the future
by McBride, Michael & Skaperdas, Stergios
- 90-106 Piracy and music sales: The effects of an anti-piracy law
by Adermon, Adrian & Liang, Che-Yuan
- 107-123 The impact of burden sharing rules on the voluntary provision of public goods
by Kesternich, Martin & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo
- 124-139 Behavioral heuristics and market patterns in a Bertrand–Edgeworth game
by Heymann, D. & Kawamura, E. & Perazzo, R. & Zimmermann, M.G.
- 140-157 Patient mobility, health care quality and welfare
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Levaggi, Rosella & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 158-172 The evolution of R&D networks
by Dawid, Herbert & Hellmann, Tim
- 173-177 Socially gainful gender quotas
by Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter
- 178-190 Trading partner choice and bargaining culture in negotiations
by Phillips, Owen R. & Nagler, Amy M. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Huang, Shanshan & Bastian, Christopher T.
- 191-207 Disclosure of status in an agency setting
by Marino, Anthony M. & Ozbas, Oguzhan
- 208-218 Raising the price of talk: An experimental analysis of transparent leadership
by Houser, Daniel & Levy, David M. & Padgitt, Kail & Peart, Sandra J. & Xiao, Erte
2014, Volume 104, Issue C
- 4-17 Religion, politician identity and development outcomes: Evidence from India
by Bhalotra, Sonia & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Cassan, Guilhem & Iyer, Lakshmi
- 18-36 ‘Unfinished business’: Historic complementarities, political competition and ethnic violence in Gujarat
by Jha, Saumitra
- 37-51 Religiosity and state welfare
by Dills, Angela K. & Hernández-Julián, Rey
- 52-63 The effect of education on religion: Evidence from compulsory schooling laws
by Hungerman, Daniel M.
- 64-83 The effect of political violence on religiosity
by Zussman, Asaf
- 84-105 The construction of morals
by Chen, Daniel L. & Yeh, Susan
- 106-122 Confucianism and preferences: Evidence from lab experiments in Taiwan and China
by Liu, Elaine M. & Meng, Juanjuan & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi
- 123-140 Religion and risky health behaviors among U.S. adolescents and adults
by Fletcher, Jason & Kumar, Sanjeev
2014, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-16 Expert advice for amateurs
by Lai, Ernest K.
- 17-38 The Political Coase Theorem: Experimental evidence
by Galiani, Sebastian & Torrens, Gustavo & Yanguas, Maria Lucia
- 39-59 Endogenous peer effects: local aggregate or local average?
by Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 60-71 Group decisions under ambiguity: Convergence to neutrality
by Keck, Steffen & Diecidue, Enrico & Budescu, David V.
- 72-92 The impact of immigration on the well-being of natives
by Akay, Alpaslan & Constant, Amelie & Giulietti, Corrado
- 93-112 Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium
by Hiller, Victor & Verdier, Thierry
- 113-124 Effects of the price of charitable giving: Evidence from an online crowdfunding platform
by Meer, Jonathan
- 125-144 Myopic separability
by Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Wei, Xiao
2014, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-9 Guilt aversion revisited: An experimental test of a new model
by Kawagoe, Toshiji & Narita, Yusuke
- 10-13 Learning from (failed) replications: Cognitive load manipulations and charitable giving
by Kessler, Judd B. & Meier, Stephan
- 14-42 A simple model of project selection with strategic communication and uncertain motives
by Rantakari, Heikki
- 43-58 Optimal prizes in dynamic elimination contests: Theory and experimental evidence
by Stracke, Rudi & Höchtl, Wolfgang & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sunde, Uwe
- 59-73 Regional concentration of entrepreneurial activities
by Kuechle, Graciela
- 74-89 A tale of an unwanted outcome: Transfers and local endowments of trust and cooperation
by Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido & Ricci, Lorenzo
- 90-107 Deferred compensation vs. efficiency wages: An experimental test of effort provision and self-selection
by Macpherson, David A. & Prasad, Kislaya & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 108-118 Deception and decision making in professional basketball: Is it beneficial to flop?
by Morgulev, Elia & Azar, Ofer H. & Lidor, Ronnie & Sabag, Eran & Bar-Eli, Michael
- 119-132 Starting small toward voluntary formation of efficient large groups in public goods provision
by Charness, Gary & Yang, Chun-Lei
2014, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-23 Positional preferences in time and space: Optimal income taxation with dynamic social comparisons
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 24-44 Employment restrictions and political violence in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict
by Miaari, Sami & Zussman, Asaf & Zussman, Noam
- 45-64 The role of ex post transparency in information transmission—An experiment
by Behnk, Sascha & Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & García-Gallego, Aurora
- 65-86 Who holds the purse strings within the household? The determinants of intra-family decision making
by Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza
- 87-99 Do social networks prevent or promote bank runs?
by Kiss, Hubert Janos & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael & Rosa-García, Alfonso
- 100-112 How to commit (if you must): Commitment contracts and the dual-self model
by Peysakhovich, Alexander
- 113-127 Short sale constraints, divergence of opinion and asset prices: Evidence from the laboratory
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Theissen, Erik
- 128-140 Eliciting subjective probabilities with binary lotteries
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 141-155 Allocating a voluntarily provided common-property resource: An experimental examination
by Stoddard, Brock & Walker, James M. & Williams, Arlington
2014, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-19 Ambiguous incentives and the persistence of effort: Experimental evidence
by Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 20-32 Imitation and efficient contagion
by Boyer, Tristan & Jonard, Nicolas
- 33-43 Personal traits and individual choices: Taking action in economic and non-economic decisions
by van Rooij, Maarten & Teppa, Federica
- 44-63 Awards unbundled: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Lee, Scott S.
- 64-80 Gender differences in competition and sabotage
by Dato, Simon & Nieken, Petra
- 81-98 Deterrence vs. gamesmanship: Taxpayer response to targeted audits and endogenous penalties
by Phillips, Mark D.
- 99-110 Pro-social missions and worker motivation: An experimental study
by Fehrler, Sebastian & Kosfeld, Michael
2014, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-17 How many pears would a pear packer pack if a pear packer could pack pears at quasi-exogenously varying piece rates?
by Chang, Tom & Gross, Tal
- 18-31 Modeling regional linkage of financial markets
by Huang, Weihong & Chen, Zhenxi
- 32-52 Self-organization of hexagonal agglomeration patterns in new economic geography models
by Ikeda, Kiyohiro & Murota, Kazuo & Akamatsu, Takashi & Kono, Tatsuhito & Takayama, Yuki
- 53-68 Individualism and the cultural roots of management practices
by van Hoorn, André
- 69-84 Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve
by Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J.
- 85-95 Implicit collusion in non-exclusive contracting under adverse selection
by Han, Seungjin
- 96-108 When parity promotes peace: Resolving conflict between asymmetric agents
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 109-125 Network analysis and calibration of the “leveraged network-based financial accelerator”
by Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto
- 126-154 Gender differences in risk aversion: Do single-sex environments affect their development?
by Booth, Alison & Cardona-Sosa, Lina & Nolen, Patrick
- 155-167 Bounded rationality and group size in Tullock contests: Experimental evidence
by Lim, Wooyoung & Matros, Alexander & Turocy, Theodore L.
- 168-177 Platform selection in the lab
by Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Helland, Leif
- 178-194 Delegating the decision-making authority to terminate a sequential project
by Tamada, Yasunari & Tsai, Tsung-Sheng
2014, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-28 Healthy habits: The connection between diet, exercise, and locus of control
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie
- 29-40 ‘Let me dream on!’ Anticipatory emotions and preference for timing in lotteries
by Kocher, Martin G. & Krawczyk, Michal & van Winden, Frans
- 41-55 Who cooperates in repeated games: The role of altruism, inequity aversion, and demographics
by Dreber, Anna & Fudenberg, Drew & Rand, David G.
- 56-69 Why are educated and risk-loving persons more mobile across regions?
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens & Lameli, Alfred
- 70-88 Developing new ideas: Spin-outs, spinoffs, or internal divisions
by Nikolowa, Radoslawa
- 89-96 Consumer myopia, competition and the incentives to unshroud add-on information
by Wenzel, Tobias
- 97-114 On the advantages and disadvantages of subjective measures
by Jahedi, Salar & Méndez, Fabio
- 115-124 (When) Do stronger patents increase continual innovation?
by Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle
- 125-132 Reinterpreting King Solomon's problem: Malice and mechanism design
by Guha, Brishti
2014, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-26 Misery Loves Company: Exogenous shocks in retirement expectations and social comparison effects on subjective well-being
by Montizaan, Raymond M. & Vendrik, Maarten C.M.
- 27-36 Risk taking of executives under different incentive contracts: Experimental evidence
by Lefebvre, Mathieu & Vieider, Ferdinand M.
- 37-46 Myopic risk-taking in tournaments
by Eriksen, Kristoffer W. & Kvaløy, Ola
- 47-60 Social capital and entrepreneurial activity: A pseudo-panel approach
by Kim, Byung-Yeon & Kang, Youngho
- 61-71 The costs of conflict
by Smith, Adam C. & Houser, Daniel & Leeson, Peter T. & Ostad, Ramin
- 72-83 Can higher rewards lead to less effort? Incentive reversal in teams
by Klor, Esteban F. & Kube, Sebastian & Winter, Eyal & Zultan, Ro’i
- 84-102 Social learning and health insurance enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme
by Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong
- 103-112 On the complementarity of prosocial norms: The case of restaurant tipping during the holidays
by Greenberg, Adam Eric
- 113-125 Myopic loss aversion and market experience
by Mayhew, Brian W. & Vitalis, Adam
- 126-137 Bidding behavior given point and interval values in a second-price auction
by Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F.
- 138-142 Scale manipulation in dictator games
by Ockenfels, Axel & Werner, Peter
- 143-154 Does laboratory trading mirror behavior in real world markets? Fair bargaining and competitive bidding on eBay
by Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel
- 155-168 Hierarchy, coercion, and exploitation: An experimental analysis
by Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar
- 169-184 Decision costs and price sensitivity: Field experimental evidence from India
by Spears, Dean
- 185-203 Worker characteristics and wage differentials: Evidence from a gift-exchange experiment
by Englmaier, Florian & Strasser, Sebastian & Winter, Joachim
- 204-218 The roles of risk and ambiguity in technology adoption
by Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Fitz, Dylan & Salas, Vanessa Ríos & Schechter, Laura
- 219-235 Indecisiveness in behavioral welfare economics
by Mandler, Michael
2013, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-20 Don’t worry, be happy? Happiness and reemployment
by Krause, Annabelle
- 21-31 Inferred vs. stated attribute non-attendance in choice experiments: A study of doctors’ prescription behaviour
by Hole, Arne Risa & Kolstad, Julie Riise & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- 32-47 Let me vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees
by Bosman, R. & Maier, P. & Sadiraj, V. & van Winden, F.
- 48-64 Voluntary disclosure and the strategic behavior of colleges
by Conlin, Michael & Dickert-Conlin, Stacy & Chapman, Gabrielle
- 65-84 Survey response in probabilistic questions and its impact on inference
by de Bresser, Jochem & van Soest, Arthur
- 85-103 What makes a critic tick? Connected authors and the determinants of book reviews
by Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Luca, Michael & Motta, Alberto
- 104-119 Is there a cultural component in tax morale? Evidence from immigrants in Europe
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Remoundou, Kyriaki
- 120-134 Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity
by Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Vlassopoulos, Michael
2013, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-19 Communication and commitment in contests
by Fu, Qiang & Gürtler, Oliver & Münster, Johannes
- 20-33 Sometimes less is more – The influence of information aggregation on investment decisions
by Kaufmann, Christine & Weber, Martin
- 34-48 Voluntary contributions with redistribution: The effect of costly sanctions when one person's punishment is another's reward
by Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis & Garcia, Bruno
- 49-69 Inventorship and authorship as attribution rights: An enquiry into the economics of scientific credit
by Lissoni, Francesco & Montobbio, Fabio & Zirulia, Lorenzo
- 70-89 Repeated moral hazard with a time-inconsistent agent
by Yılmaz, Murat
- 90-110 Institutions, culture, and open source
by Engelhardt, Sebastian v. & Freytag, Andreas
- 111-125 Persuasive communication when the sender's incentives are uncertain
by Jindapon, Paan & Oyarzun, Carlos
- 130-145 Simplification and saving
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 146-158 The impacts of mandatory financial education: Evidence from a randomized field study
by Collins, J. Michael
- 159-174 Discounting financial literacy: Time preferences and participation in financial education programs
by Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles D.
- 186-196 Before and after: The impact of a real bubble crash on investors’ trading behavior in the lab
by Gong, Binglin & Lei, Vivian & Pan, Deng
- 197-206 Lending patterns in poor neighborhoods
by Richter, Francisca G.-C. & Craig, Ben R.
- 207-223 Prohibitions, price caps, and disclosures: A look at state policies and alternative financial product use
by McKernan, Signe-Mary & Ratcliffe, Caroline & Kuehn, Daniel
- 224-239 Human capital investment by the poor: Informing policy with laboratory experiments
by Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen & Montmarquette, Claude
- 240-251 Competition as a savings incentive: A field experiment at a homeless shelter
by Linardi, Sera & Tanaka, Tomomi
- 252-269 Experiments in Islamic microfinance
by El-Komi, Mohamed & Croson, Rachel
- 270-285 Reputation in a public goods game: Taking the design of credit bureaus to the lab
by McIntosh, Craig & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Buck, Steven & Rosada, Tomas
- 286-298 Trust, trust games and stated trust: Evidence from rural Bangladesh
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter
2013, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-10 Guns and crime revisited
by Guha, Brishti
- 11-33 Buyer behavior under the Best Offer mechanism: A theoretical model and empirical evidence from eBay Motors
by Huang, Ching-I & Chen, Jong-Rong & Lee, Chiu-Yu
- 34-51 Sanctions that signal: An experiment
by Galbiati, Roberto & Schlag, Karl H. & van der Weele, Joël J.
- 52-67 On the role of non-equilibrium focal points as coordination devices
by Bosch-Domènech, Antoni & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 68-79 Love thy neighbor? Recessions and interpersonal trust in Latin America
by Searing, Elizabeth A.M.
- 80-89 Rational inattentiveness in a forecasting experiment
by Goecke, Henry & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Roos, Michael W.M.
- 90-102 Designing self-reporting regimes to encourage truth telling: An experimental study
by Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
- 103-115 Legislative committees as information intermediaries: A unified theory of committee selection and amendment rules
by Ambrus, Attila & Azevedo, Eduardo M. & Kamada, Yuichiro & Takagi, Yuki
- 116-124 An experimental test of the efficacy of a simple reputation mechanism to solve social dilemmas
by Stahl, Dale O.
- 130-144 An experimental investigation of reputation effects of disclosure in an investment/trust game
by Lunawat, Radhika
- 145-159 Inducing risk neutral preferences with binary lotteries: A reconsideration
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 160-171 The “play-out” effect and preference reversals: Evidence for noisy maximization
by Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A.
- 172-182 Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers
by Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco
- 183-189 High stakes behavior with low payoffs: Inducing preferences with Holt–Laury gambles
by Dickhaut, John & Houser, Daniel & Aimone, Jason A. & Tila, Dorina & Johnson, Cathleen
- 190-205 Marshall and Walras, disequilibrium trades and the dynamics of equilibration in the continuous double auction market
by Plott, Charles & Roy, Nilanjan & Tong, Baojia
- 206-221 Human economic choice as costly information processing
by Dickhaut, John & Smith, Vernon & Xin, Baohua & Rustichini, Aldo
- 222-233 You cannot gamble on others: Dissociable systems for strategic uncertainty and risk in the brain
by Ekins, W. Gavin & Caceda, Ricardo & Capra, C. Monica & Berns, Gregory S.
- 234-241 Economic probes of mental function and the extraction of computational phenotypes
by Kishida, Kenneth T. & Montague, P. Read
- 242-256 Building and rebuilding trust with promises and apologies
by Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Sznycer, Daniel
- 257-267 Transparency, efficiency and the distribution of economic welfare in pass-through investment trust games
by Rietz, Thomas A. & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 268-277 Do liars believe? Beliefs and other-regarding preferences in sender–receiver games
by Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 281-294 Contractual versus non-contractual trade: The role of institutions in China
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Hong, Chang & Ma, Hong & Spencer, Barbara J.
- 295-313 Financial development and the product cycle
by Basco, Sergi
- 314-329 Comparative advantage, complexity, and volatility
by Krishna, Pravin & Levchenko, Andrei A.
- 330-344 Incomplete contracts and the boundaries of the multinational firm
by Nunn, Nathan & Trefler, Daniel
- 345-357 Productivity, relationship-specific inputs and the sourcing modes of multinationals
by Defever, Fabrice & Toubal, Farid
- 358-380 Task offshoring and organizational form: Theory and evidence from China
by Li, Zhiyuan
- 381-392 Hymer's multinationals
by de Blas, Beatriz & Russ, Katheryn Niles
- 393-404 Suppliers of multinationals and the forced linkage effect: Evidence from firm level data
by Godart, Olivier N. & Görg, Holger
2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-16 Do higher child care subsidies improve parental well-being? Evidence from Quebec's family policies
by Brodeur, Abel & Connolly, Marie
- 17-31 Bounded awareness, heuristics and the Precautionary Principle
by Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John
- 32-50 The enemy you can’t see: An investigation of the disruption of dark networks
by McBride, Michael & Hewitt, David
- 51-61 Unequal opportunities and distributive justice
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Fischbacher, Urs & Föllmi-Heusi, Franziska
- 62-70 Strategic behavior of Federal Open Market Committee board members: Evidence from members’ forecasts
by Nakazono, Yoshiyuki
- 71-77 Do people avoid opportunities to donate?
by Knutsson, Mikael & Martinsson, Peter & Wollbrant, Conny
- 78-100 Keeping up with CEO Jones: Benchmarking and executive compensation
by Laschever, Ron A.
- 101-115 Experimental evidence on dynamic pollution tax policies
by Vossler, Christian A. & Suter, Jordan F. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 116-140 Is it really good to annuitize?
by Feigenbaum, James & Gahramanov, Emin & Tang, Xueli