Journal of International Management
December 2008, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 364-376 Do environmental management systems improve business performance in an international setting?
by Darnall, Nicole & Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry
- 377-390 Motivations for corporate social and environmental responsibility: A case study of Scandinavian Airlines
by Lynes, Jennifer K. & Andrachuk, Mark
September 2008, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 217-231 Adapting to market liberalization: The role of dynamic capabilities, initial resource conditions, and strategic path choices in determining evolutionary fitness of Less Developed Country (LDC) firms
by Malik, Omar R.
- 232-251 Is there a liability of localness? How emerging market firms respond to regulatory punctuations
by Perez-Batres, Luis A. & Eden, Lorraine
- 252-269 Strategic responses to institutional changes: 'Indigenous growth' model of the Indian pharmaceutical industry
by Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata & Aulakh, Preet S. & Sarkar, M.B.
- 270-285 Economies of connectedness: Concept and application
by Dieleman, Marleen & Sachs, Wladimir M.
- 286-299 Breakout from Bollywood? The roles of social networks and regulation in the evolution of Indian film industry
by Lorenzen, Mark & Täube, Florian Arun
- 300-318 Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework
by Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad
June 2008, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 93-107 The diminishing effect of cultural distance on subsidiary control
by Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Peng, George Z. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Beamish, Paul W.
- 108-123 Internalization and internationalization under competing real options
by Fisch, Jan Hendrik
- 124-137 International alliance commitment and performance of small and medium-size enterprises: The mediating role of process control
by Nakos, George & Brouthers, Keith D.
- 138-154 The multinationalization of developing country MNEs: The case of multilatinas
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 155-172 Regional economic stress as moderator of liability of foreignness
by Sofka, Wolfgang & Zimmermann, Jörg
- 173-189 The stability of strategic alliances: Characteristics, factors and stages
by Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan & Gao, Shanxing
- 190-206 Developing high-technology latecomer firms to compete internationally: A three-sector growth model
by Tzeng, Cheng-Hua
March 2008, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-11 International business and institutional development in Central and Eastern Europe
by Gelbuda, Modestas & Meyer, Klaus E. & Delios, Andrew
- 12-27 Better the devil you don't know: Types of corruption and FDI in transition economies
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 28-45 Managing international business operations in a changing institutional context: The case of the St. Petersburg hotel industry
by Karhunen, Päivi
- 46-64 Institutions, exchange and trust: A study of the Russian transition to a market economy
by Johanson, Martin
- 65-77 Internationalization of small and medium sized enterprises in the Baltic Sea Region
by Jansson, Hans & Sandberg, Susanne
- 78-88 Revisiting the relationship between ownership and control in international business operations: Lessons from transition economies
by Karhunen, Päivi & Löfgren, Joan & Kosonen, Riitta
December 2007, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 403-429 Greenfield or acquisition entry: A review of the empirical foreign establishment mode literature
by Slangen, Arjen & Hennart, Jean-François
- 430-448 The effect of trust on international joint venture performance in China
by Ng, Paul Wai-Kit & Lau, Chung-Ming & Nyaw, Mee-Kau
- 449-471 Equity versus non-equity international strategic alliances involving Danish firms: An empirical investigation of the relative importance of partner and host country determinants
by Globerman, Steven & Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 472-487 Motivating proactive subsidiary innovation: Agent-based theory and socialization models in global R&D
by Johnson, William H.A. & Medcof, John W.
- 488-512 Product development in MNC subsidiaries: Local linkages and global interdependencies
by Boehe, Dirk Michael
- 513-537 An experimental study of the acceptance of a foreign newcomer into a workgroup
by Joardar, Arpita & Kostova, Tatiana & Ravlin, Elizabeth C.
September 2007, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 241-257 Dynamic capabilities, entrepreneurial rent-seeking and the investment development path: The case of Samsung
by Lee, Jaeho & Slater, Jim
- 258-277 Sequence of value-added activities in the multinationalization of developing country firms
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 278-295 Survival of the foreign subsidiaries of TMNCs: The influence of business group affiliation
by Garg, Miti & Delios, Andrew
- 296-318 Toward an integrated theory of multinational evolution: The evidence of Chinese multinational enterprises as latecomers
by Li, Peter Ping
- 319-337 Emerging global contenders: The South African experience
by Klein, Saul & Wöcke, Albert
- 338-355 Internationalization paths of Indian pharmaceutical firms -- A strategic group analysis
by Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata
- 356-375 The changing dynamics of Thai multinationals after the Asian economic crisis
by Pananond, Pavida
- 376-397 Multinational banks from developing versus developed countries: Competing in the same arena?
by Petrou, Andreas
June 2007, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 91-109 The influence of patent protection on firm innovation investment in manufacturing industries
by Allred, Brent B. & Park, Walter G.
- 110-130 Determinants of foreign ownership in international R&D joint ventures: Transaction costs and national culture
by Richards, Malika & Yang, Yi
- 131-146 Intra-regional sales, product diversity, and the performance of merchandising multinationals
by Sukpanich, Nessara & Rugman, Alan
- 147-163 Janus and the Delphi Oracle: Entering the new world of international business research
by Nielsen, Christine & Thangadurai, Mohan
- 164-186 Managerial trust and work values within the context of international joint ventures in China
by Wang, Karen Yuan & Fulop, Liz
- 187-203 Individualism-collectivism orientation and employee attitudes: A comparison of employees from the high-technology sector in India and Ireland
by Ramamoorthy, Nagarajan & Kulkarni, Subodh P. & Gupta, Amit & Flood, Patrick C.
- 204-230 Perceptions of organizational culture, leadership effectiveness and personal effectiveness across six countries
by Kwantes, Catherine T. & Boglarsky, Cheryl A.
March 2007, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 7-21 International offshoring of services: A parity study
by Bunyaratavej, Kraiwinee & Hahn, Eugene D. & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 22-37 International outsourcing of services: A partnership model
by Kedia, Ben L. & Lahiri, Somnath
- 38-56 Institutional factors affecting offshore business process and information technology outsourcing
by Kshetri, Nir
- 57-77 When outsourcing is not an option: International relocation of investment bank research -- Or isn't it?
by Grote, Michael H. & Täube, Florian A.
December 2006, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 389-407 Legitimacy in international joint ventures: It is still needed
by Alcantara, Lailani & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi & Hoshino, Yasuo
- 408-429 Cross-cultural influences on organizational learning in MNCS: The case of Japanese companies in China
by Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark
- 430-448 International acquisition performance and experience: A resource-based view. Evidence from French acquisitions in the United States (1988-2004)
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Metais, Emmanuel
- 449-472 How and when is social networking important? Comparing European expatriate adjustment in China and Turkey
by Wang, Xiaoyun & Nayir, Dilek Zamantili
- 473-489 International diversification and performance: A study of global law firms
by Brock, David M. & Yaffe, Tal & Dembovsky, Mark
- 490-508 Most cited articles and authors in global strategy research
by Peng, Mike W. & Zhou, Jessie Qi
September 2006, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 266-283 Subsidiary role development: The effect of micro-political headquarters-subsidiary negotiations on the product, market and value-added scope of foreign-owned subsidiaries
by Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Gammelgaard, Jens
- 284-301 Strategic change and organisational restructuring: How managers negotiate change initiatives
by Taplin, Ian M.
- 302-317 Micro-political or inter-cultural conflicts? - An integrating approach
by Mense-Petermann, Ursula
- 318-339 Shop floor practices under changing forms of managerial control: A comparative ethnographic study of micro-politics, control and resistance within a Japanese multinational
by Sharpe, Diana Rosemary
- 340-357 Socio-political processes in international management in post-socialist contexts: Knowledge, learning and transnational institution building
by Clark, Ed & Geppert, Mike
- 358-377 The social constitution of knowledge integration in MNEs: A theoretical framework
by Becker-Ritterspach, Florian A.A.
June 2006, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 140-157 Transformation of state-owned enterprises in Estonia and India: An examination of the relative influences of cultural variations
by Baliga, B.R. & Santalainen, Timo J.
- 158-180 Perceptions of effective leadership among Central Eurasian managers: A cultural convergence-divergence examination within a globalization context
by Ford, David Jr. & Ismail, Kiran M.
- 181-195 Cultural convergence through web-based management techniques? The case of corporate web site recruiting
by Puck, Jonas F & Mohr, Alexander T & Holtbrügge, Dirk
- 196-207 Towards intellectual globalization: A theoretical exploration and its implications for research
by Krishnan, Balaji C.
- 208-217 Cultural aspects of globalization
by Triandis, Harry C.
- 218-221 Clash of cultures or fusion of cultures?: Implications for international business
by Sheth, Jagdish N.
- 222-234 Culture, institutions and international strategy
by Hitt, Michael A. & Franklin, Victor & Zhu, Hong
- 235-241 The rise of East Asia: Implications for research on cultural variations and globalization
by Leung, Kwok
- 242-245 Globalization and the future of international management education
by Kedia, Ben L.
March 2006, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-21 A coevolutionary theory of the multinational firm
by Madhok, Anoop & Liu, Carl
- 23-45 Control mechanisms of their subsidiaries by multinational firms: A multidimensional perspective
by Jaussaud, Jacques & Schaaper, Johannes
- 47-66 Subsidiary marketing knowledge and strategic development of the multinational corporation
by Holm, Ulf & Sharma, D. Deo
- 67-84 Crossvergence and cultural tendencies: A longitudinal test of the Hong Kong, Taiwan and United States banking sectors
by Kelley, Lane & MacNab, Brent & Worthley, Reginald
- 85-105 Vietnam: A cross-cultural comparison of upward influence ethics
by Ralston, David A. & Terpstra-Tong, Jane & Maignan, Isabelle & Napier, Nancy K. & Nguyen, Van Thang
- 107-125 International experience and CEO selection: An empirical study
by Magnusson, Peter & Boggs, David J.
December 2005, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 453-455 Global security risks and international competitiveness
by Kotabe, Masaaki
- 457-478 How does homeland security affect U.S. firms' international competitiveness?
by Spich, Robert & Grosse, Robert
- 479-496 Developing the eclectic paradigm as a model of global strategy: An application to the impact of the Sep. 11 terrorist attacks on MNE performance levels
by Li, Sali & Tallman, Stephen B. & Ferreira, Manuel P.
- 497-517 Competition within the U.S. National Security Regime: A study of the U.S. Aerospace Defense Sector
by Nielsen, Christine
- 519-540 Assurance of security in maritime supply chains: Conceptual issues of vulnerability and crisis management
by Barnes, Paul & Oloruntoba, Richard
- 541-562 Pattern of global cyber war and crime: A conceptual framework
by Kshetri, Nir
- 563-580 Information and communications technologies, strategic asymmetry and national security
by Kshetri, Nir
- 581-604 Positioning terrorism in management and marketing: Research propositions
by Czinkota, Michael R. & Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W. & Steen, John
September 2005, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 313-329 Cross-border R&D alliances, absorptive capacity and technology learning
by Kim, Chang-Su & Inkpen, Andrew C.
- 331-355 Investment mode strategy and expatriate strategy during times of economic crisis
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W.
- 357-375 A taxonomy of reward preference: Examining country differences
by Chiang, Flora F.T. & Birtch, Thomas A.
- 377-396 The role of other orientation on the relationship between institutional distance and expatriate adjustment
by Ramsey, Jase R.
- 397-416 MNC-SME strategic alliances -- A model framing knowledge value as the primary predictor of governance modal choice
by O'Dwyer, Michèle & O'Flynn, Eamonn
- 417-439 Cross-cultural leadership: Goal interdependence and leader-member relations in foreign ventures in China
by Chen, Yi Feng & Tjosvold, Dean
- 441-445 A further comment on the myth of globalization
by Rugman, Alan M.
June 2005, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 119-123 Information technology and international business: Theory and strategic development
by Kotabe, Masaaki & Mandviwalla, Munir
- 125-142 Governance and global communities
by Watson, Richard T. & Boudreau, Marie-Claude & Greiner, Martina & Wynn, Donald & York, Paul & Gul, Rusen
- 143-161 Information technologies and the future of the multinational enterprise
by Sambharya, Rakesh B. & Kumaraswamy, Arun & Banerjee, Snehamay
- 163-186 Information systems for multinational enterprises--some factors at work in their design and implementation
by Lehmann, Hans & Gallupe, Brent
- 187-200 International business and MIS approaches to multinational organizational research: The cases of knowledge transfer and IT workforce outsourcing
by Niederman, Fred
- 201-227 The business value of digital supply networks: A program of research on the impacts of globalization
by Wareham, Jonathan & Mathiassen, Lars & Rai, Arun & Straub, Detmar & Klein, Richard
- 229-252 The mediating role of innovation on the influence of industry structure and national context on firm performance
by Allred, Brent B. & Swan, K. Scott
- 253-268 The outsourcing of IT-enabled business processes: A conceptual model of the location decision
by Graf, Michael & Mudambi, Susan M.
- 269-292 Acceptance of electronic monitoring and its consequences in different cultural contexts: A conceptual model
by Panina, Daria & Aiello, John R.
- 293-310 Strategic opportunity and economic performance in multinational enterprises: The role and effects of information and communication technology
by Andersen, Torben Juul & Foss, Nicolai Juul
March 2005, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 19-41 How does globalization affect corporate governance and accountability? A perspective from MNEs
by Luo, Yadong
- 43-66 Differentiated governance of foreign subsidiaries in transnational corporations: an agency theory perspective
by Kim, Bongjin & Prescott, John E. & Kim, Sung Min
- 67-86 Comparing board-level governance at MNEs and local firms: lessons from Turkey
by Alpay, Guven & Bodur, Muzaffer & Ener, Hakan & Talug, Cem
- 87-109 Governance, control and coordination in network context: the cases of Japanese Keiretsu and Sogo Shosha
by Todeva, Emanuela
2004, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 431-451 A coopetition perspective of MNC-host government relations
by Luo, Yadong
- 453-477 Assessing the lead market potential of countries for innovation projects
by Beise, Marian & Cleff, Thomas
- 479-500 The competitive advantage and strategic configuration of knowledge-intensive, small- and medium-sized multinationals: a modified resource-based view
by Almor, Tamar & Hashai, Niron
- 501-510 On the myth of believing that globalization is a myth: or the effects of misdirected responses on obsolescing an emergent substantive discourse
by Stevens, Michael J. & Bird, Allan
- 511-514 Global dialogue: a response to the responders in the special globalization issue of JIM
by Clark, Terry & Knowles, Lynnette & Hodis, Monica
2004, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 307-353 Theoretical foundations of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A review of current research and recommendations for the future
by Shimizu, Katsuhiko & Hitt, Michael A. & Vaidyanath, Deepa & Pisano, Vincenzo
- 355-373 The perceived usefulness of network experiential knowledge in the internationalizing firm
by Blomstermo, Anders & Eriksson, Kent & Lindstrand, Angelika & Sharma, D. Deo
- 375-392 A managerial and personal control model: predictions of work alienation and organizational commitment in Hungary
by Banai, Moshe & Reisel, William D. & Probst, Tahira M.
- 393-411 An exploratory analysis of global managerial mindsets: a case of U.S. textile and apparel industry
by Arora, Anil & Jaju, Anupam & Kefalas, Asterios G. & Perenich, Theresa
- 413-429 The evolving definition of what comprises international strategic management research
by Bruton, Garry D. & Lohrke, Franz T. & Lu, Jane W.
2004, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 151-175 The microfoundations of cluster stickiness--walking in the shoes of the entrepreneur
by Zander, Ivo
- 177-198 Work systems in heavy engineering: the role of national culture and national institutions in multinational corporations
by Matten, Dirk & Geppert, Mike
- 199-218 Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances
by Narula, Rajneesh & Duysters, Geert
- 219-238 Knowledge-based resources as determinants of MNC structure: tests of an integrative model
by Chi, Tailan & Nystrom, Paul C. & Kircher, Philipp
- 239-258 Patterns of knowledge flows and MNE innovative performance
by Yamin, Mo. & Otto, Juliet
- 259-286 Contextual influences on international subsidiaries' product technology strategy
by Allred, Brent B. & Swan, K. Scott
- 287-305 A technological contingency perspective on the depth and scope of international outsourcing
by Mol, Michael J. & Pauwels, Pieter & Matthyssens, Paul & Quintens, Lieven
2004, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 5-20 Towards a technology-seeking explanation of U.S. direct investment in the United Kingdom
by Cantwell, John A. & Dunning, John H. & Janne, Odile E. M.
- 21-49 Organizing global R&D: challenges and dilemmas
by von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver & Boutellier, Roman
- 51-76 Coordinating globally dispersed research centres of excellence--the case of Philips Electronics
by Reger, Guido
- 77-105 Corporate link and competitive strategy in multinational enterprises: a perspective from subsidiaries seeking host market penetration
by Luo, Yadong & Zhao, Hongxin
- 107-124 The influence of industry structure on the entry mode choice of overseas entrants in manufacturing industries
by Elango, B. & Sambharya, Rakesh B.
- 125-146 The effect of service intangibility on revenue from foreign markets
by Cloninger, Peggy A.
2003, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 355-359 Globalization and the role of the global corporation
by Ricks, David A.
- 361-372 Global myopia: globalization theory in International Business
by Clark, Terry & Knowles, Lynette L.
- 373-393 An integrated micro- and macrolevel discussion of global green issues: "It isn't easy being green"
by Amine, Lyn S.
- 395-407 Toward an emergent global culture and the effects of globalization on obsolescing national cultures
by Bird, Allan & Stevens, Michael J.
- 409-417 Regional strategy and the demise of globalization
by Rugman, Alan M.
- 419-425 Comments on globalization, interdisciplinary research, myopia and parochialism, government, convergence, and culture
by Sobel, Andrew
- 427-433 Globalization and cultural change in international business research
by Husted, Bryan W.
2003, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 219-235 Japan in an institutional quagmire: international business to the rescue?
by Ozawa, Terutomo
- 237-252 Assessing and controlling business risks in China
by Haley, Usha C. V.
- 253-269 Can governments make credible promises? Insights from infrastructure projects in emerging economies
by Ramamurti, Ravi
- 271-285 International NGOs as global institutions: using social capital to impact multinational enterprises and governments
by Teegen, Hildy
- 287-304 National governance and global lending
by Sobel, Andrew C.
- 305-316 Institutional environments, institutional change and international alliances
by Parkhe, Arvind
- 317-333 Smuggling and the global firm
by Gillespie, Kate
- 335-349 Domestic drug prohibition as a source of foreign institutional instability: an analysis of the multinational extralegal enterprise
by Mudambi, Ram & Paul, Chris
2003, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 95-113 Managing the cooperative dilemma of joint ventures: the role of structural factors
by Zeng, Ming
- 115-132 Factors influencing expatriate performance appraisal system success: an organizational perspective
by Martin, David C. & Bartol, Kathryn M.
- 133-151 The managerial network in a multinational enterprise and the resource profiles of subsidiaries
by Manev, Ivan M.
- 153-169 Resources, mobility barriers, and the international competitive position of an industry
by Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall
- 171-192 MNE linkages and localised clusters: foreign and indigenous firms in the media cluster of Central London
by Nachum, Lilach & Keeble, David
- 193-213 The evolving contributions in international strategic management research
by Lu, Jane W.
2003, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-32 Does nationality of ownership make any difference and, if so, under what circumstances?: Professional service MNEs in global competition
by Nachum, Lilach
- 33-49 Joint venture research and development activity: an analysis of the international biotechnology industry
by Richards, Malika & De Carolis, Donna Marie
- 51-73 Effective leadership in the Mexican maquiladora: challenging common expectations
by Howell, Jon P. & Romero, Eric J. & Dorfman, Peter W. & Paul, Jim & Bautista, J. Arnoldo
- 75-93 How internationalization affects corporate ethics: formal structures and informal management behavior
by Watson, Sharon & Weaver, Gary R.
2002, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 359-388 Insiders, outsiders and host country bargains
by Eden, Lorraine & Molot, Maureen Appel
- 389-406 The role of political competence in global assignments of expatriate managers
by Harvey, Michael & Novicevic, Milorad
- 407-421 National cultural distance as liability of foreignness: the issue of level of analysis
by Mezias, Stephen J. & Chen, Ya-Ru & Murphy, Patrice & Biaggio, Angela & Chuawanlee, Wiladlak & Hui, Harry & Okumura, Tetsushi & Starr, Stephanie
2002, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 223-240 Liability of foreignness to competitive advantage: How multinational enterprises cope with the international business environment
by Sethi, Deepak & Guisinger, Stephen
- 241-264 Do exits proxy a liability of foreignness?: The case of Japanese exits from the US
by Hennart, Jean-François & Roehl, Thomas & Zeng, Ming
- 265-282 How to identify liabilities of foreignness and assess their effects on multinational corporations
by Mezias, John M.
- 283-300 Mitigating liabilities of foreignness: Defensive versus offensive approaches
by Luo, Yadong & Shenkar, Oded & Nyaw, Mee-Kau
- 301-321 Unpacking liability of foreignness: identifying culturally driven external and internal sources of liability for the foreign subsidiary
by Calhoun, Mikelle A.
- 323-337 Liability of foreignness and membership in a regional economic group: Analysis of the European Union
by Miller, Stewart R. & Richards, Malika
- 339-350 Coping with liability of foreignness: Different learning engagements of entrant firms
by Petersen, Bent & Pedersen, Torben
- 351-358 The liability of foreignness, redux: a commentary
by Zaheer, Srilata
2002, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 141-162 An empirical inquiry of negotiation effects in cross-cultural joint ventures
by Luo, Yadong & Shenkar, Oded
- 163-187 Are work stress relationships universal? A nine-region examination of role stressors, general self-efficacy, and burnout
by Perrewé, Pamela L. & Hochwarter, Wayne A. & Rossi, Ana Maria & Wallace, Alan & Maignan, Isabelle & Castro, Stephanie L. & Ralston, David A. & Westman, Mina & Vollmer, Guenther & Tang, Moureen & Wan, Paulina & Van Deusen, Cheryl A.
- 189-215 Organizational dynamics and global integration: A perspective from subsidiary managers
by Luo, Yadong
2002, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-9 Knowledge management in multinational firms
by Mudambi, Ram
- 11-27 How knowledge attributes influence alliance governance choices: A theory development note
by Contractor, Farok J. & Ra, Wonchan
- 29-48 Process and structure in knowledge management practices of British and US multinational enterprises
by Buckley, Peter J. & Carter, Martin J.
- 49-67 Transferring knowledge in MNCs: The role of sources of subsidiary knowledge and organizational context
by Foss, Nicolai J. & Pedersen, Torben
- 69-96 The location of technological activities of MNCs in European regions: The role of spillovers and local competencies
by Cantwell, John & Piscitello, Lucia
- 97-119 The emergence of corporate integrated innovation systems across regions: The case of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry in Germany, the UK and Belgium
by Janne, Odile E. M.
- 121-139 The spatial and hierarchical organization of Japanese and US multinational semiconductor firms
by Arita, Tomokazu & McCann, Philip
2001, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 253-276 The keiretsu in Asia: Implications for multilevel theories of competitive advantage
by Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Tan, J. Justin
- 277-294 European industrial districts: Influence of geographic concentration on performance of the firm
by Molina-Morales, F. Xavier
- 295-315 Negotiating control and achieving performance in international joint ventures: A conceptual model
by Yan, Aimin & Gray, Barbara
2001, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 151-154 SMEs and the global economy
by Wright, Richard W. & Etemad, Hamid
- 155-171 Entrepreneurship and strategy in the international SME
by Knight, Gary A.
- 173-189 'Born-again global' firms: An extension to the 'born global' phenomenon
by Bell, Jim & McNaughton, Rod & Young, Stephen
- 191-210 First steps in internationalisation: Concepts and evidence from a sample of small high-technology firms
by Jones, Marian V.
- 211-233 A model of e-commerce use by internationalizing SMEs
by Tiessen, James H. & Wright, Richard W. & Turner, Ian
- 235-251 Entrepreneurship, globalization, and public policy
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Morck, Randall K. & Yeung, Bernard
2001, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 81-104 Parent company dissimilarity and equity international joint venture effectiveness
by Yeheskel, Orly & Zeira, Yoram & Shenkar, Oded & Newburry, William
- 105-128 Global supply chain management: The selection of globally competent managers
by Harvey, Michael G. & Richey, R. Glenn
- 129-149 Managing behavioral intentions in diverse cultural environments: an investigation of service quality, service value, and satisfaction for American and Ecuadorian fast-food customers
by Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J. & Cronin, J. Joseph
2001, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-29 A risk perception model of alliance structuring
by Das, T. K. & Teng, Bing-Sheng
- 31-58 Equity sharing in international joint ventures: an empirical analysis of strategic and environmental determinants
by Luo, Yadong
- 59-79 Country-of-origin determinants of foreign direct investment in an emerging market: the case of Mexico
by Thomas, Douglas E. & Grosse, Robert
2000, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 279-295 Government, business, and academia: origins of Raymond Vernon's understanding of multinational enterprises
by Wells, Louis T.
- 297-311 The product cycle model of foreign direct investment and developing country welfare
by Moran, Theodore H.
- 313-325 "We the people": the transformation of state-TNC relations at the turn of the millennium
by Mytelka, Lynn K.
- 327-334 The unending embrace: Raymond Vernon, multinational enterprises, and national governments
by Rangan, Subramanian
- 335-342 The realist adjusts the sails: Vernon and MNE-state relations over three decades
by Eden, Lorraine
2000, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 187-215 Technology acquisition strategy in an internationally competitive environment
by Lanctot, Aldor & Swan, K. Scott
- 217-238 Intra-cultural variation as another construct of international management: a study based on secondary data of 42 countries
by Au, Kevin Y.
- 239-260 The internationalization of human resource management
by Schuler, Randall S.
2000, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 105-120 Control exercised by U.S. multinationals over their overseas affiliates: does location make a difference?
by Richards, Malika
- 121-148 Barriers to export management: an organizational and internationalization analysis
by Leonidou, Leonidas C.
- 149-171 Managers in the NAFTA countries: A cross-cultural comparison of attitudes toward upward influence strategies
by Egri, Carolyn P. & Ralston, David A. & Murray, Cheryl S. & Nicholson, Joel D.
- 173-186 Research emphases on cultural differences and/or similarities: Are we asking the right questions?
by Ofori-Dankwa, Joseph & Ricks, David A.
2000, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 3-10 The raisons d'être for international management as a field of study
by Contractor, Farok J.
- 11-28 What is international management, and what is its domain?
by Martínez, Zaida L. & Toyne, Brian