Information Economics and Policy
June 2009, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 101-114 The [`]Google effect' in the FCC's 700Â MHz auction
by Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe & Marx, Leslie M.
- 115-127 Too many goals: Problems with the 700Â MHz auction
by Bazelon, Coleman
- 128-144 A policy spectrum for spectrum economics
by Freyens, Benoît
- 145-157 Alternative damage rules and probabilistic intellectual property rights: Unjust enrichment, lost profits, and reasonable royalty remedies
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 158-168 Lost on the web: Does web distribution stimulate or depress television viewing?
by Waldfogel, Joel
February 2009, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-9 Universal service obligations: The role of subsidization schemes
by Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M.
- 10-20 Universal service obligations in the postal sector: The relationship between quality and coverage
by Calzada, Joan
- 21-33 The rise and fall of third-party high-speed access
by Rosston, Gregory L.
- 34-42 Piracy prevention and the pricing of information goods
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre
- 43-61 Information and communication technologies, human capital, workplace organization and labour productivity: A comparative study based on firm-level data for Greece and Switzerland
by Arvanitis, Spyros & Loukis, Euripidis N.
- 62-71 Vertical integration, bundled discounts and welfare
by Maruyama, Masayoshi & Minamikawa, Kazumitsu
- 72-84 Voluntary relationships among mobile network operators and mobile virtual network operators: An economic explanation
by Banerjee, Aniruddha & Dippon, Christian M.
December 2008, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 301-304 Empirical issues in open source software
by Dalle, Jean Michel & David, Paul A. & Besten, Matthijs den & Steinmueller, W. Edward
- 305-315 Explaining leadership in virtual teams: The case of open source software
by Giuri, Paola & Rullani, Francesco & Torrisi, Salvatore
- 316-322 The allocation of collaborative efforts in open-source software
by den Besten, Matthijs & Dalle, Jean-Michel & Galia, Fabrice
- 323-332 Transition of governance in a mature open software source community: Evidence from the Debian case
by Sadowski, Bert M. & Sadowski-Rasters, Gaby & Duysters, Geert
- 333-344 The institutions of open source software: Examining the Debian community
by Mateos-Garcia, Juan & Steinmueller, W. Edward
- 345-355 Effort modeling and programmer participation in open source software projects
by Koch, Stefan
- 356-363 Geographic origin of libre software developers
by Gonzalez-Barahona, Jesus M. & Robles, Gregorio & Andradas-Izquierdo, Roberto & Ghosh, Rishab Aiyer
- 364-398 Community-based production of open-source software: What do we know about the developers who participate?
by David, Paul A. & Shapiro, Joseph S.
September 2008, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 229-242 Objectives, obstacles and drivers of ICT adoption: What do IT managers perceive?
by Corrocher, Nicoletta & Fontana, Roberto
- 243-256 Interconnection and competition among asymmetric networks in the Internet backbone market
by Jahn, Eric & Prüfer, Jens
- 257-268 Demand distribution dynamics in creative industries: The market for books in Italy
by Gaffeo, Edoardo & Scorcu, Antonello E. & Vici, Laura
- 269-278 The effects of one-way compatibility on technology adoption in systems markets
by Nahm, Jae
- 279-287 The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony
by Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro
- 288-300 Online sales, Internet use, file sharing, and the decline of retail music specialty stores
by Zentner, Alejandro
June 2008, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 107-119 Advertising and the screening role of mass media
by Kremhelmer, Susanne & Zenger, Hans
- 120-134 The effects of cash flow and size on the investment decisions of ICT firms: A dynamic approach
by Aoun, Dany & Hwang, Junseok
- 135-149 Discounting telephone service: An examination of participation in the Lifeline Assistance Program using panel data
by Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Todd Jewell, R.
- 150-167 The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality
by Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min
- 168-191 Informative advertising by heterogeneous firms
by Dinlersoz, Emin M. & Yorukoglu, Mehmet
- 192-207 Ownership, location and prices in chinese electronic commerce markets
by Zhao, Dongmei & Savage, Scott J. & Chen, Yongmin
- 208-227 Financial development, the structure of capital markets, and the global digital divide
by Yartey, Charles Amo
March 2008, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-1 A transition for IEP
by Geuna, Aldo & Greenstein, Shane & Valletti, Tommaso & Waterman, David
- 2-15 Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide
by Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff
- 16-37 Has the internet increased exports for firms from low and middle-income countries
by Clarke, George R.G.
- 38-53 Investment and welfare implications of the ownership structure of overlapping networks
by Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro
- 54-66 Contracting with asymmetric information in the presence of positive network effects: Screening and divide-and-conquer techniques
by Csorba, Gergely
- 67-74 An economic model of fair use: Comment
by Yoon, Kiho
- 75-88 Competition and irreversible investments under uncertainty
by Moretto, Michele
- 89-102 Bureaucrats as entrepreneurs: Do municipal telecommunications providers hinder private entrepreneurs
by Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Gentry, Richard J.
- 103-106 Beyond borders: Internationalisation of R&D and policy implications for small open economies
by Engelbrecht, H.-J.
October 2007, Volume 19, Issue 3-4
- 283-284 Economics of the media
by Waldfogel, Joel
- 285-303 What's fit to print: The effect of ownership concentration on product variety in daily newspaper markets
by George, Lisa
- 304-318 The recent growth of the internet and changes in household-level demand for entertainment
by Hong, Seung-Hyun
- 319-343 The effectiveness of pre-release advertising for motion pictures: An empirical investigation using a simulated market
by Elberse, Anita & Anand, Bharat
- 344-361 The effect of a magazine's free digital content on its print circulation: Cannibalization or complementarity?
by Simon, Daniel H. & Kadiyali, Vrinda
- 362-378 Broadband adoption and content consumption
by Hitt, Lorin & Tambe, Prasanna
- 379-404 Bundling, product choice, and efficiency: Should cable television networks be offered a la carte?
by Crawford, Gregory S. & Cullen, Joseph
- 405-413 Newspapers' market shares and the theory of the circulation spiral
by Gabszewicz, J.J. & Garella, P.G. & Sonnac, N.
June 2007, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 103-132 When small is beautiful: Measuring the evolution and consequences of the voluminosity of patent applications at the EPO
by Archontopoulos, Eugenio & Guellec, Dominique & Stevnsborg, Niels & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas
- 133-150 Distant labour supply, skills and induced technical change
by Goyal, Ashima
- 151-170 Predatory pricing with the existence of network externalities in the laboratory
by Chiaravutthi, Yingyot
- 171-188 On-net and off-net pricing on asymmetric telecommunications networks
by Hoernig, Steffen
- 189-214 Mobile, fixed line and Internet service effects on global productive efficiency
by Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Garbacz, Christopher
- 215-248 The economics of product-line restrictions with an application to the network neutrality debate
by Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Katz, Michael L.
- 249-277 Building the national ICT frontier: The case of Korea
by Shin, Juneseuk & Park, Yongtae
- 278-282 The wealth of networks: How social production transforms markets and freedom
by Given, Jock
March 2007, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-23 Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries
by Ko, Kwan Wai
- 24-42 Information sharing for consumption tax purposes: An empirical analysis
by Ligthart, Jenny E.
- 43-64 To disclose or not? An analysis of software user behavior
by Nizovtsev, Dmitri & Thursby, Marie
- 65-79 Estimating network effects in mobile telephony in Germany
by Doganoglu, Toker & Grzybowski, Lukasz
- 80-94 A model of Internet access when Internet connection speed is upgradable
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 95-101 A non-Bayesian piecewise linear approximation adjustment process for incentive regulation
by Lantz, Bjorn
November 2006, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 359-373 An economic model of fair use
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Adelstein, Richard P.
- 374-384 Publishers, artists, and copyright enforcement
by Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz
- 385-404 The economic impact of telecommunications diffusion on UK productivity growth
by Correa, Lisa
- 405-422 Digital identity: How users value the attributes of online identifiers
by Mueller, Milton L. & Park, Yuri & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo
- 423-448 A spatial taxonomy of broadband regions in the United States
by Grubesic, Tony H.
- 449-476 Piracy of digital products: A critical review of the theoretical literature
by Peitz, Martin & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- 477-497 Collaboration, peer review and open source software
by Johnson, Justin P.
September 2006, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 241-241 Forum on the future of the telecommunications industries
by Waterman, David & Mitchell Greenstein, Shane & Vogelsang, Ingo
- 242-255 Where are we going? Technologies, markets and long-range public policy issues in European communications
by Cave, Martin & Prosperetti, Luigi & Doyle, Chris
- 256-271 The future of wireless telecommunications: Spectrum as a critical resource
by Faulhaber, Gerald R.
- 272-284 Fundamental instability: Why telecom is becoming a cyclical and oligopolistic industry
by Noam, Eli M.
- 285-302 Cost structure and complementarity in U.S. Telecommunications, 1989-1999
by Lorincz, Szabolcs
- 303-320 A model of piracy
by Bae, Sang Hoo & Choi, Jay Pil
- 321-331 Scale economies and scope economies in the Japanese broadcasting market
by Asai, Sumiko
- 332-358 History matters in Greece: The adoption of Internet-enabled computers by small and medium sized enterprises
by Pontikakis, D. & Lin, Y. & Demirbas, D.
June 2006, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 125-138 Multi-level markets and incentives for information goods
by Schmidt, Andreas U.
- 139-156 ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: Evidence from Italian microdata
by Atzeni, Gianfranco E. & Carboni, Oliviero A.
- 157-180 Clusters and regional development: Some cautionary observations from the semiconductor industry
by McCann, Philip & Arita, Tomokazu
- 181-196 Broadcast competition and advertising with free entry: Subscription vs. free-to-air
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 197-215 On the design of input prices: Can TELRIC prices ever be optimal?
by Sappington, David E.M.
- 216-228 Determinants of profit in the broadcasting industry: Evidence from Japanese micro data
by Kasuga, Norihiro & Shishikura, Manabu
- 229-239 An empirical analysis of voluntary payments for information goods on the Internet
by Borck, Rainald & Frank, Bjorn & Robledo, Julio R.
March 2006, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-23 Diffusion of the Internet and low inflation in the information economy
by Meijers, Huub
- 24-42 ICT intensity and New Zealand's productivity malaise: Is the glass half empty or half full?
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh
- 43-54 Collusion without communication
by Muren, Astri & Pyddoke, Roger
- 55-72 Individual and collective determinants of academic scientists' productivity
by Carayol, Nicolas & Matt, Mireille
- 73-86 The dynamics of home computer ownership in Greece
by Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas
- 87-106 Platform competition and broadband uptake: Theory and empirical evidence from the European union
by Distaso, Walter & Lupi, Paolo & Manenti, Fabio M.
- 107-123 The quantitative evaluation of the economic impact of e-government: A structural modelling approach
by Picci, Lucio
October 2005, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 407-427 A simulation analysis of the market effect of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
by Alcock, Jamie & Docwra, George
- 428-456 The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 457-470 Two-part tariffs in the online gaming industry: The role of creative destruction and network externalities
by Meagher, Kieron & Teo, Ernie G.S.
- 471-494 Does decrease in copying cost support copyright term extension?
by Yuan, Michael Y.
- 495-512 Universal telecommunication service: A world perspective
by Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson, Herbert Jr.
- 513-534 Freeware as a competitive deterrent
by Haruvy, Ernan & Prasad, Ashutosh
July 2005, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 275-301 The Swedish ICT miracle -- myth or reality?
by Edquist, Harald
- 302-316 Free Internet access: When is it suitable?
by Fioramanti, Marco
- 317-333 Advertising, search costs, and social welfare
by Stivers, Andrew & Tremblay, Victor J.
- 334-348 Direct versus indirect international R&D spillovers
by Lee, Gwanghoon
- 349-364 Compensation for copying and bargaining
by Kinokuni, Hiroshi
- 365-388 Prices for local area network equipment
by Doms, Mark & Forman, Chris
- 389-406 Bug-fixing and code-writing: The private provision of open source software
by Bitzer, Jurgen & Schroder, Philipp J.H.
March 2005, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 133-148 The pattern and externality effect of diffusion of mobile telecommunications: the case of the OECD and Taiwan
by Jang, Show-Ling & Dai, Shau-Chi & Sung, Simona
- 149-164 Do internet incumbents choose low interconnection quality?
by Foros, Oystein & Jarle Kind, Hans & Yngve Sand, Jan
- 165-174 Price regulation and quality
by Weisman, Dennis L.
- 175-198 Valuing the benefits of public libraries
by Aabo, Svanhild
- 199-215 Technological cooperation and product substitution in UK retail banking: the case of customer services
by Consoli, Davide
- 217-230 Price cap regulation, revenue sharing and information acquisition
by Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca
- 231-246 Price cap regulation in the Mexican telephone industry
by Flores, Daniel
- 247-269 Impact of the legal and institutional framework on the financial architecture of new economy firms in developing countries
by Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan
- 271-273 J. Mokyr, The Gifts of Athena: Historical Origins of the Knowledge Economy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2002)
by von Tunzelmann, N.
January 2005, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-12 Price-cap regulation and service-quality in telecommunications: an empirical study
by Resende, Marcelo & Otavio Facanha, Luis
- 13-34 Local telephone rate structures: before and after the Act
by Wimmer, Bradley S. & Rosston, Gregory L.
- 35-59 Product specification, multi-product screening and bundling: the case of pay TV
by Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham
- 61-72 Do lower search costs reduce prices and price dispersion?
by Pereira, Pedro
- 73-84 Estimation of consumer preferences on new telecommunications services: IMT-2000 service in Korea
by Kim, Yeonbae
- 85-96 The viability of fixed wireless access in the Spanish market
by Espias, Manuel & Perez, Jorge
- 97-113 Intermodal competition in local telecommunications markets
by Loomis, David G. & Swann, Christopher M.
- 115-132 Financing of technology-intensive small businesses: some evidence on the uniqueness of the ICT sector
by Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika
December 2004, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 497-517 Roaming free?: Roaming network selection and inter-operator tariffs
by Salsas, Roger & Koboldt, Christian
- 519-534 Economic determinants of global mobile telephony growth
by Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant
- 535-552 The welfare effect of quality degradation in the presence of network externalities
by Hahn, Jong-Hee
- 553-577 The product market opportunity loss of mandated disclosure
by Kirby, Alison J.
September 2004, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 315-321 Competition in telecommunications: an introduction
by Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M. & Wright, Julian
- 323-345 Network competition with heterogeneous customers and calling patterns
by Dessein, Wouter
- 347-373 Network interconnection with participation constraints
by Poletti, Stephen & Wright, Julian
- 375-390 Network interconnection with asymmetric networks and heterogeneous calling patterns
by Armstrong, Mark
- 391-409 Access charges and quality choice in competing networks
by Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 411-437 Dynamic regulation and entry in telecommunications markets: a policy framework
by de Bijl, Paul W. J. & Peitz, Martin
- 439-458 Network interconnection with competitive transit
by Gilo, David & Spiegel, Yossi
- 459-473 Pricing access to Internet service providers
by Wright, Julian
- 475-494 Reconciling the off-net cost pricing principle with efficient network utilization
by DeGraba, Patrick
June 2004, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 159-164 Networking for foreign direct investment: the telecommunications industry and its effect on investment
by Reynolds, Taylor & Kenny, Charles & Liu, Jia & Qiang, Christine Zhen-Wei
- 165-178 Choice of technology in outsourcing: an endogenous information structure
by Shin, Dongsoo & Yun, Sungho
- 179-196 Audience characteristics and the price of advertising in a circulation industry: evidence from US magazines
by Depken II, Craig A.
- 197-213 Peer-to-peer file sharing communities
by Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Adilov, Nodir
- 215-233 The effect of Section 271 on competitive entry into local telecommunications markets: an initial evaluation
by Brown, Keith S. & Zimmerman, Paul R.
- 235-254 Compatibility choice by multi-market firms
by van Wegberg, Marc
- 255-274 Localized product innovation: the role of proximity in the Lancastrian product space
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 275-286 Information pooling and collusion: an empirical analysis
by Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Salvador, Santiago
- 287-306 Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks
by Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar
- 307-309 Philip Mirowski, Machine Dreams: Economics Becomes a Cyborg Science, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 2002, pp. xiv + 655, US$37.00, ISBN 0-521-77283-4
by Enos, J. L.
- 311-313 Cost proxy models and telecommunications policy: a new empirical approach to regulation: Farid Gasmi, D. Mark Kennet, Jean-Jacques Laffont and William W. Sharkey, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, xvi + 257. US$ 45.00 ISBN 0-262-07237-8
by Braunstein, Yale M.
March 2004, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-11 Innovation, competition, standards and intellectual property: policy perspectives from economics and law
by Drahos, Peter & Maher, Imelda
- 13-29 Compulsory licensing of technology and the essential facilities doctrine
by Aoki, Reiko & Small, John
- 31-55 Intellectual property and price discrimination: Do as you please in the name of innovation?
by Sundakov, Alex & McKinlay, Anna
- 57-65 A skeptical look at Mansfield's famous 1994 survey
by Heald, Paul J.
- 67-89 Standards and intellectual property rights: an economic and legal perspective
by Lea, Gary & Hall, Peter
- 91-112 Patenting genetic materials' unresolved issues and promoting competition in biotechnology
by Lawson, Charles
- 113-134 Intellectual property and price discrimination: a challenge for Australian competition law
by Hanks, Frances
- 135-158 When means become ends: considering the impact of patent strategy on innovation
by Macdonald, Stuart
December 2003, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 425-442 Open and closed systems of two-sided networks
by Schiff, Aaron
- 443-466 An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries
by Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep
- 467-483 Copyright protection and hardware taxation
by Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz
- 485-499 Cross ownership of wireline and wireless communications carriers: synergy or collusion?
by Choi, Byong-Sam & Ahn, Byong-Hun & Park, Yong-Sam
- 501-519 Multimarket contact of US newspaper chains: circulation competition and market coordination
by Fu, W. Wayne
- 521-536 Copy-protection policies and profitability
by Kinokuni, Hiroshi
- 537-557 The late take-off phenomenon in the diffusion of telecommunication services: network effect and the critical mass
by Lim, Byeong-Lak & Choi, Munkee & Park, Myeong-Cheol
September 2003, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 271-290 Network externalities, price discrimination and profitable piracy
by King, Stephen P. & Lampe, Ryan
- 291-303 International differences in telecommunications demand
by Castro Martins, Maria Lurdes
- 305-315 Profit and audience maximization in broadcasting markets
by Mangani, Andrea
- 317-326 Integration and access regulations in telecommunications
by Zhou, Huizhong
- 327-361 Willingness to pay for the rural telephone service in Bangladesh and Peru
by Torero, Maximo & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Galdo, Virgilio
- 363-383 My scale or your meter? Evaluating methods of measuring the Internet
by Giacomello, Giampiero & Picci, Lucio
- 384-401 Consumer heterogeneity, incomplete information and pricing in a duopoly with switching costs
by Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Vagstad, Steinar
- 402-424 Effects of the Internet on the spatial structure of innovation networks
by Kaufmann, A. & Lehner, P. & Todtling, F.
June 2003, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 127-145 The determinants of international telephone traffic imbalances
by Tang, Linghui
- 147-171 Incentives for non-price discrimination
by Kondaurova, Irina & Weisman, Dennis L.
- 173-199 The digital divide: understanding the economics of new information and communication technology in the global economy
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 201-222 The fragmentation of America's telecommunications system: the operational implications of network unbundling
by Weber, Joseph H.
- 223-241 Local exchange competition and the Telecommunications Act of 1996
by Krouse, Clement G. & Park, Jongsur
- 243-269 Does incentive regulation 'cause' degradation of retail telephone service quality?
by Banerjee, Aniruddha
March 2003, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-15 Subscriptions for direct broadcast satellite and cable television in the US: an empirical analysis
by Agyei Karikari, John & Brown, Stephen M. & Abramowitz, Amy D.
- 17-33 The advantage of network size in acquiring new subscribers: a conditional logit analysis of the Korean mobile telephony market
by Kim, Hee-Su & Kwon, Namhoon
- 35-54 Mimicking vs. counter-programming strategies for television programs
by Bourreau, Marc
- 55-72 Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars
- 73-97 Policy-induced competition: the telecommunications experiments
by Faulhaber, Gerald R.
- 99-121 Copyleft--the economics of Linux and other open source software
by Mustonen, Mikko
- 123-126 Use and Impact of Information and Communication Technologies in Developing Countries' Small Business: Evidence from Indian Small Scale Industry: by Dietrich Muller-Falcke, Berlin and Oxford, Peter Lang, 2002, ISBN 3-631-39320-2, Price SFR 55, pp. xx+216
by Lal, K.
December 2002, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 435-452 Infra-technology and economic performance: evidence from the United Kingdom measurement infrastructure
by Temple, Paul & Williams, Geoffrey
- 453-480 Paragons of virtue? Competitor entry and the strategies of incumbents in the U.S. local telecommunications industry
by Koski, Heli A. & Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 481-493 A forward-looking analysis of residential telephone access demand in Korea
by Huh, Suk-Zoon & Kim, Min-Young & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 495-517 Institutional arrangements and price rebalancing: empirical evidence from the United States and Europe
by Cherry, Barbara A. & Bauer, Johannes M.
September 2002, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 327-348 The optimal level of copyright protection
by Yoon, Kiho
- 349-370 Is there 'Hope' for price cap regulation?
by Weisman, Dennis L.
- 371-384 Marginal value-based pricing of additional spectrum assigned to cellular telephony operators
by Sweet, R. & Viehoff, I. & Linardatos, D. & Kalouptsidis, N.
- 385-404 Interconnection, differentiation and bottlenecks in the Internet
by Giovannetti, Emanuele
- 405-416 Review article: social and contractual interactions in the production of technological knowledge
by Patrucco, Pier Paolo
- 417-429 The functional form of network effects
by Swann, G. M. Peter
- 431-433 Bandwagon Effects in High Technology Industries: by Jeffrey H. Rohlfs. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, 2001, ISBN 0-262-18217-3, xiv+256 pp., US$34.95
by Swann, G. M. P.
June 2002, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 133-144 The New Economy: facts, impacts and policies
by Pohjola, Matti
- 145-165 ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato
by Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P.
- 167-187 ICT production and diffusion in Asia Digital dividends or digital divide?
by Wong, Poh-Kam
- 189-210 Economic growth in the New Economy: evidence from advanced economies
by Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti
- 211-232 Silicon mountains, silicon molehills: geographic concentration and convergence of internet industries in the US
by Kolko, Jed
- 233-251 The impact of IT investment on income and wealth inequality in the postwar US economy
by Wolff, Edward N.