International Review of Financial Analysis
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 82-88 Do capital controls affect stock market efficiency? Lessons from Iceland
by Graham, Michael & Peltomäki, Jarkko & Sturludóttir, Hildur
- 89-100 Neoclassical finance, behavioral finance and noise traders: A review and assessment of the literature
by Ramiah, Vikash & Xu, Xiaoming & Moosa, Imad A.
- 101-106 Spillover effects between lit and dark stock markets: Evidence from a panel of London Stock Exchange transactions
by Apergis, Nicholas & Voliotis, Dimitrios
- 107-123 Earnings forecasts and idiosyncratic volatilities
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana
- 124-135 Valuation and analysis of contingent convertible securities with jump risk
by Yang, Zhaojun & Zhao, Zhiming
- 136-147 Quantifying and explaining implicit public guarantees for European banks
by Toader, Oana
- 148-161 Ownership concentration and corporate performance from a dynamic perspective: Does national governance quality matter?
by Nguyen, Tuan & Locke, Stuart & Reddy, Krishna
- 162-175 Board independence, ownership concentration and corporate performance—Chinese evidence
by Li, Ke & Lu, Lei & Mittoo, Usha R. & Zhang, Zhou
- 176-185 The accrual anomaly in Europe: The role of accounting distortions
by Papanastasopoulos, Georgios A. & Tsiritakis, Emmanuel
- 186-205 The financial economics of gold — A survey
by O'Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Baur, Dirk G.
- 206-217 Global information distribution in the gold OTC markets
by Chai, Edwina F.L. & Lee, Adrian D. & Wang, Jianxin
- 218-236 On the efficiency of the global gold markets
by Ntim, Collins G. & English, John & Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Wang, Yan
- 237-246 Can security analyst forecasts predict gold returns?
by Mihaylov, George & Cheong, Chee Seng & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 247-256 Relationship between gold and stock markets during the global financial crisis: Evidence from nonlinear causality tests
by Choudhry, Taufiq & Hassan, Syed S. & Shabi, Sarosh
- 257-266 Forecasting the price of gold using dynamic model averaging
by Aye, Goodness & Gupta, Rangan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Kim, Won Joong
- 267-276 Are gold and silver a hedge against inflation? A two century perspective
by Bampinas, Georgios & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 277-283 Time variation in systematic risk, returns and trading volume: Evidence from precious metals mining stocks
by Ciner, Cetin
- 284-291 Will precious metals shine? A market efficiency perspective
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Kim, Jae H.
- 292-302 The importance of belief dispersion in the response of gold futures to macroeconomic announcements
by Smales, Lee A. & Yang, Yi
- 303-319 Dynamic spillovers between commodity and currency markets
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Kizys, Renatas
- 320-328 Does gold glitter in the long-run? Gold as a hedge and safe haven across time and investment horizon
by Bredin, Don & Conlon, Thomas & Potì, Valerio
- 329-339 The gold price in times of crisis
by Białkowski, Jędrzej & Bohl, Martin T. & Stephan, Patrick M. & Wisniewski, Tomasz P.
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-13 What determines the yen swap spread?
by Azad, A.S.M. Sohel & Batten, Jonathan A. & Fang, Victor
- 14-26 IPO waves in China and Hong Kong
by Güçbilmez, Ufuk
- 27-37 Impact of allowance submissions in European carbon emission markets
by Philip, Dennis & Shi, Yukun
- 38-51 Stock return forecasting: Some new evidence
by Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 52-63 Finding socially responsible portfolios close to conventional ones
by Calvo, Clara & Ivorra, Carlos & Liern, Vicente
- 64-75 Australian Dollar carry trades: Time varying probabilities and determinants
by Kim, Suk-Joong
- 76-87 Do fund managers herd in frontier markets — and why?
by Economou, Fotini & Gavriilidis, Konstantinos & Kallinterakis, Vasileios & Yordanov, Nikolay
- 88-102 Volatility risk premium in the interest rate market: Evidence from delta-hedged gains on USD interest rate swaps
by Byun, Suk Joon & Chang, Ki Cheon
- 103-106 Positivism in finance and its implication for the diversification finance research
by Schinckus, Christophe
- 107-121 Corporate acquisitions and financial constraints
by Khatami, Seyed Hossein & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto
- 122-131 Stock market expectations and risk aversion of individual investors
by Lee, Boram & Rosenthal, Leonard & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia
- 132-141 Performance of European socially responsible funds during market crises: Evidence from France
by Leite, Paulo & Cortez, Maria Céu
- 142-153 Revisiting the asymmetric dynamic dependence of stock returns: Evidence from a quantile autoregression model
by Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, ZhaoLai & You, WanHai & Zeng, Zhaofa
- 154-165 The impact of market power at bank level in risk-taking: The Brazilian case
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Gomes, Guilherme M.R. & da Silva Medeiros, Maurício
- 166-177 War and stock markets: The effect of World War Two on the British stock market
by Hudson, Robert & Urquhart, Andrew
- 178-184 History of share prices and market efficiency of the Madrid general stock index
by Metghalchi, Massoud & Chen, Chien-Ping & Hayes, Linda A.
- 185-193 Momentum and default risk. Some results using the jump component
by González-Urteaga, Ana & Muga, Luis & Santamaria, Rafael
- 194-206 What drove the mid-2000s explosiveness in alternative energy stock prices? Evidence from U.S., European and global indices
by Bohl, Martin T. & Kaufmann, Philipp & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 207-219 The effects of institutional ownership on the value and risk of diversified firms
by Jafarinejad, Mohammad & Jory, Surendranath R. & Ngo, Thanh N.
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-6 Diversifying finance research: From financialization to sustainability
by Lagoarde-Segot, Thomas
- 7-18 Stock market volatility spillovers and portfolio hedging: BRICS and the financial crisis
by Syriopoulos, Theodore & Makram, Beljid & Boubaker, Adel
- 19-31 Focusing on the worst state for robust investing
by Kim, Woo Chang & Kim, Jang Ho & Mulvey, John M. & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 32-44 Does the stock market drive herd behavior in commodity futures markets?
by Demirer, Rıza & Lee, Hsiang-Tai & Lien, Donald
- 45-53 Does data frequency matter for the impact of forward premium on spot exchange rate?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 54-62 Newswire messages and sovereign credit ratings: Evidence from European countries under austerity reform programmes
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 63-71 Speculative trading in the gold market
by Baur, Dirk G. & Glover, Kristoffer J.
- 72-83 Examining real interest parity: Which component reverts quickest and in which regime?
by Sirichand, Kavita & Vivian, Andrew & Wohar, Mark E.
- 84-95 The dynamics of economic growth, oil prices, stock market depth, and other macroeconomic variables: Evidence from the G-20 countries
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 96-112 Economic consequences of key performance indicators' disclosure quality
by Elzahar, Hany & Hussainey, Khaled & Mazzi, Francesco & Tsalavoutas, Ioannis
- 113-126 Corporate philanthropy in the US stock market: Evidence on corporate governance, value relevance and earnings manipulation
by Iatridis, George Emmanuel
- 127-136 Comparing U.S. and European market volatility responses to interest rate policy announcements
by Krieger, Kevin & Mauck, Nathan & Vazquez, Joseph
- 137-146 Female directors and earnings management: Evidence from UK companies
by Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Almahrog, Yousf Ebrahem & Ali Aribi, Zakaria
- 147-157 The elusive nature of motives to trade: Evidence from international stock markets
by Gębka, Bartosz & Serwa, Dobromił
- 158-166 Bank excess reserves in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda
by Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim
- 167-178 Impact of the introduction of call auction on price discovery: Evidence from the Indian stock market using high-frequency data
by Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Jacob, Joshy & Pandey, Ajay
- 179-185 Sentiment in oil markets
by Deeney, Peter & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Bermingham, Adam
- 186-195 Truth and financial economics: A review and assessment
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas
2015, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-14 Why stay-at-home investing makes sense
by O'Hagan-Luff, Martha & Berrill, Jenny
- 15-28 An analytical review of volatility metrics for bubbles and crashes
by Vogel, Harold L. & Werner, Richard A.
- 29-43 Sell in May and Go Away: Still good advice for investors?
by Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang
- 44-69 On the stock market liquidity and the business cycle: A multi country approach
by Galariotis, Emilios & Giouvris, Evangelos
- 70-82 Mandatory adoption of IFRS and timely loss recognition across Europe: The effect of corporate finance incentives
by Chan, Ann L.-C. & Hsu, Audrey W.-H. & Lee, Edward
- 83-108 Monetary environments and stock returns: International evidence based on the quantile regression technique
by Chevapatrakul, Thanaset
- 109-141 The viability of alternative indexation when including all costs
by Lajbcygier, Paul & Sojka, Jeremy
- 142-150 Does the choice of performance measure influence the evaluation of commodity investments?
by Auer, Benjamin R.
- 151-162 Calculating and comparing security returns is harder than you think: A comparison between logarithmic and simple returns
by Hudson, Robert S. & Gregoriou, Andros
- 163-174 Trading death: The implications of annuity replication for the annuity puzzle, arbitrage, speculation and portfolios
by Sutcliffe, Charles
- 175-190 How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?
by Bertrand, Philippe & Lapointe, Vincent
- 191-197 Managerial risk incentives and investment related agency costs
by Belghitar, Yacine & Clark, Ephraim
2015, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-13 Corporate international diversification and risk
by Krapl, Alain A.
- 14-28 Monetary policy, exchange rates and stock prices in the Middle East region
by Abouwafia, Hashem E. & Chambers, Marcus J.
- 29-39 Local versus foreign banks: A home market advantage in loan syndications
by Vu, Tram & Do, Viet & Skully, Michael
- 40-50 Time-variation in the impact of news sentiment
by Smales, Lee A.
- 63-72 An analysis of involuntary excess reserves, monetary policy and risk-taking behaviour of Chinese Banks
by Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim
- 73-88 The motives of cash reserve and bidder cash reserve effects
by Gao, Ning
- 89-102 Liquidity and resolution of uncertainty in the European carbon futures market
by Kalaitzoglou, Iordanis Angelos & Ibrahim, Boulis Maher
- 103-112 Direct versus indirect regression estimates of foreign exchange cash flow exposure
by Krapl, Alain & O'Brien, Thomas J.
- 113-128 The effects of quantitative easing on the volatility of the gilt-edged market
by Steeley, James M. & Matyushkin, Alexander
- 129-139 Credit contagion in the presence of non-normal shocks
by Batiz-Zuk, Enrique & Christodoulakis, George & Poon, Ser-Huang
- 140-147 The effect of ownership structure on the price earnings ratio — returns anomaly
by Houmes, Robert & Chira, Inga
- 148-167 The impact of liquidity on senior credit index spreads during the subprime crisis
by Marra, Miriam
- 168-183 Quality of bank capital and bank lending behavior during the global financial crisis
by Košak, Marko & Li, Shaofang & Lončarski, Igor & Marinč, Matej
- 184-193 The conditional pricing of systematic and idiosyncratic risk in the UK equity market
by Cotter, John & Sullivan, Niall O' & Rossi, Francesco
- 194-207 Do firms use dividend changes to signal future profitability? A simultaneous equation analysis
by Liu, Chinpiao & Chen, An-Sing
2014, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-19 Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence
by Werner, Richard A.
- 20-35 Financial liberalization and contagion with unobservable savings
by Panetti, Ettore
- 36-45 Returns and volatility spillover in the European banking industry during global financial crisis: Flight to perceived quality or contagion?
by Choudhry, Taufiq & Jayasekera, Ranadeva
- 46-56 Vine copulas and applications to the European Union sovereign debt analysis
by Zhang, Dalu
- 57-70 Does linkage fuel the fire? The transmission of financial stress across the markets
by Chau, Frankie & Deesomsak, Rataporn
- 71-77 How do banks create money, and why can other firms not do the same? An explanation for the coexistence of lending and deposit-taking
by Werner, Richard A.
- 78-83 The parlous state of macroeconomics and the optimal financial structure
by Goodhart, C.A.E.
- 84-86 Observations on the UK Banking Industry
by Cable, Vince
- 87-94 Banking for the public good
by Mullineux, Andy
- 97-105 The effect of antidumping and countervailing investigations on the market value of firms
by Li, Wanli & Yan, Ziqiao & Sun, Wei
- 106-119 Corporate governance and the information environment: Evidence from Chinese stock markets
by Haß, Lars Helge & Vergauwe, Skrålan & Zhang, Qiyu
- 120-130 Ownership structure and risk-taking: Comparative evidence from private and state-controlled banks in China
by Dong, Yizhe & Meng, Chao & Firth, Michael & Hou, Wenxuan
- 131-140 Does mutual fund ownership affect financial reporting quality for Chinese privately-owned enterprises?
by Chan, Ann Ling-Ching & Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan
- 141-152 How are political connections valued in China? Evidence from market reaction to CEO succession
by He, Lerong & Wan, Hong & Zhou, Xin
- 153-167 Executive political connections and firm performance: Comparative evidence from privately-controlled and state-owned enterprises
by Ding, Shujun & Jia, Chunxin & Wu, Zhenyu & Zhang, Xiaoqing
- 168-178 Ownership structure and collateral requirements: Evidence from China's listed firms
by An, Can & Pan, Xiaofei & Tian, Gary Gang
- 179-194 Why do some Chinese technology firms avoid ChiNext and go public in the US?
by Güçbilmez, Ufuk
- 195-205 Stairway to heaven or gateway to hell? A competing risks analysis of delistings from Hong Kong's Growth Enterprise Market
by Cressy, Robert & Farag, Hisham
- 206-211 Does the quality of lender–borrower relationships affect small business access to debt? Evidence from Canada and implications in China
by Johan, Sofia A. & Wu, Zhenyu
- 212-222 Does external finance pressure affect corporate disclosure of Chinese non-state-owned enterprises?
by Tan, Youchao & Zhu, Zhenmei & Zeng, Cheng & Gao, Minghua
- 223-240 To what extent do financing constraints affect Chinese firms' innovation activities?
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Liu, Pei
- 241-250 Foreign direct investment concessions and environmental levies in China
by Chen, Qiu & Maung, Min & Shi, Yulin & Wilson, Craig
- 251-260 Public economics gone wild: Lessons from venture capital
by Cumming, Douglas
2014, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-12 Corporate investment during the financial crisis: Evidence from China
by Bo, Hong & Driver, Ciaran & Lin, Hsiang-Chun Michael
- 13-19 The evolution of risk premium as a measure for intra-regional equity market integration
by Guesmi, Khaled & Teulon, Frederic & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem
- 20-31 Speculative bubbles and the cross-sectional variation in stock returns
by Anderson, Keith & Brooks, Chris
- 32-45 Forecasting option smile dynamics
by Le, Van & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- 46-71 The use of financial derivatives and risks of U.S. bank holding companies
by Li, Shaofang & Marinč, Matej
- 72-79 Time-inconsistent investment, financial constraints, and cash flow hedging
by Lien, Donald & Yu, Chia-Feng (Jeffrey)
- 80-89 Premiums, discounts and feedback trading: Evidence from emerging markets' ETFs
by Charteris, Ailie & Chau, Frankie & Gavriilidis, Konstantinos & Kallinterakis, Vasileios
- 90-101 Stock return, dividend growth and consumption growth predictability across markets and time: Implications for stock price movement
by McMillan, David G.
- 102-117 What drives investment bank performance? The role of risk, liquidity and fees prior to and during the crisis
by Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora
- 118-127 Illiquidity, return and risk in G7 stock markets: Interdependencies and spillovers
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Angelidis, Timotheos & Skintzi, Vasiliki
- 128-139 Reinsurance decisions in life insurance: An empirical test of the risk–return criterion
by Veprauskaite, Elena & Sherris, Michael
- 140-153 The impact of the 2008 and 2010 financial crises on the Hurst exponents of international stock markets: Implications for efficiency and contagion
by Horta, Paulo & Lagoa, Sérgio & Martins, Luís
- 154-166 Calendar effects, market conditions and the Adaptive Market Hypothesis: Evidence from long-run U.S. data
by Urquhart, Andrew & McGroarty, Frank
- 167-177 What impact does a change of fund manager have on mutual fund performance?
by Clare, Andrew & Motson, Nick & Sapuric, Svetlana & Todorovic, Natasa
- 178-189 Liquidity risk and the performance of UK mutual funds
by Foran, Jason & O'Sullivan, Niall
- 190-206 How does trading volume affect financial return distributions?
by Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza
- 207-218 Anomalies, risk adjustment and seasonality: Australian evidence
by Zhong, Angel & Limkriangkrai, Manapon & Gray, Philip
- 219-229 Financial regulation in geographically-segmented executive labor markets: Evidence from TARP
by Cazier, Richard A.
- 230-236 Does cash flow predict returns?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Westerlund, Joakim
- 237-248 CEO power and the structure of CEO pay
by Choe, Chongwoo & Tian, Gloria Y. & Yin, Xiangkang
- 249-260 The effect of financial market development on bank risk: evidence from Southeast Asian countries
by Vithessonthi, Chaiporn
- 261-267 Price discovery analysis of green equity indices using robust asymmetric vector autoregression
by Cummins, Mark & Garry, Oonagh & Kearney, Claire
- 268-280 The Association between microfinance rating scores and corporate governance: a global survey
by Beisland, Leif Atle & Mersland, Roy & Randøy, Trond
2014, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-4 Classifying returns as extreme: European stock and bond markets
by Christiansen, Charlotte
- 5-20 The effects of sovereign rating drifts on financial return distributions: Evidence from the European Union
by Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza
- 21-30 On financial contagion and implied market volatility
by Kenourgios, Dimitris
- 31-43 Liquidity and risk sharing benefits from opening an ETF market with liquidity providers: Evidence from the CAC 40 index
by De Winne, Rudy & Gresse, Carole & Platten, Isabelle
- 44-63 What drives stochastic risk aversion?
by Cho, Sungjun
- 64-75 CEO incentive compensation in U.S. financial institutions
by Tian, Gloria Y. & Yang, Fan
- 76-88 Is more less? Propensity to diversify via M&A and market reactions
by Hornstein, Abigail S. & Nguyen, Zachary
- 89-100 Corporate yield spreads and real interest rates
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Jacoby, Gady & Liao, Rose C.
- 101-113 Sovereign rating actions and the implied volatility of stock index options
by Tran, Vu & Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain
- 114-123 The cross-section of stock returns in an early stock market
by Ye, Qing & Turner, John D.
- 124-139 Fuel hedging, operational hedging and risk exposure — Evidence from the global airline industry
by Berghöfer, Britta & Lucey, Brian
- 140-156 Forward premium anomaly of the British pound and the euro
by Grossmann, Axel & Lee, Allissa A. & Simpson, Marc W.
- 157-165 Is the accrual anomaly robust to firm-level analysis?
by Strydom, Maria & Skully, Michael & Veeraraghavan, Madhu
- 166-176 Modeling and forecasting the additive bias corrected extreme value volatility estimator
by Kumar, Dilip & Maheswaran, S.
- 177-188 Forward–futures price differences in the UK commercial property market: Arbitrage and marking-to-model explanations
by Stanescu, Silvia & Tunaru, Radu & Candradewi, Made Reina
- 189-199 Performance and performance persistence of UK closed-end equity funds
by Bredin, Don & Cuthbertson, Keith & Nitzsche, Dirk & Thomas, Dylan C.
- 200-211 Exposure, hedging, and value: New evidence from the U.S. airline industry
by Treanor, Stephen D. & Rogers, Daniel A. & Carter, David A. & Simkins, Betty J.
- 212-221 Speculate against speculative demand
by ap Gwilym, O. & Kita, A. & Wang, Q.
- 222-234 A microstructure analysis of the carbon finance market
by Bredin, Don & Hyde, Stuart & Muckley, Cal
- 235-246 Investor attention and information diffusion from analyst coverage
by Lin, Mei-Chen & Wu, Chu-Hua & Chiang, Ming-Ti
- 247-261 The structure of corporate boards and private benefits of control: Evidence from the Russian stock exchange
by Muravyev, Alexander & Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia
- 262-274 Are CDS spreads predictable? An analysis of linear and non-linear forecasting models
by Avino, Davide & Nneji, Ogonna
- 275-286 The determinants of multiple bank loan renegotiations in Europe
by Godlewski, Christophe J.
2014, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-9 Crossborder financial contagion to Germany: How important are OTC dealers?
by Podlich, Natalia & Wedow, Michael
- 10-16 A note on cointegration of international stock market indices
by Dimpfl, Thomas
- 17-32 Spillover effects of the 2008 global financial crisis on the volatility of the Indian equity markets: Coupling or uncoupling? A study on sector-based data
by Dufrénot, Gilles & Keddad, Benjamin
- 33-38 Financial crisis, Value-at-Risk forecasts and the puzzle of dependency modeling
by Berger, T. & Missong, M.
- 39-48 Extreme downside risk spillover from the United States and Japan to Asia-Pacific stock markets
by Liu, Lu
- 49-57 Equity prices and financial globalization
by Jinjarak, Yothin
- 58-69 Contagion, decoupling and the spillover effects of the US financial crisis: Evidence from the BRIC markets
by Bekiros, Stelios D.
- 70-78 Granger-causality in quantiles between financial markets: Using copula approach
by Lee, Tae-Hwy & Yang, Weiping
- 79-86 Financial crisis, Omori's law, and negative entropy flow
by Gao, Jianbo & Hu, Jing
- 87-103 On the linkages between stock prices and exchange rates: Evidence from the banking crisis of 2007–2010
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hunter, John & Menla Ali, Faek
- 104-116 What determines cash holdings at privately held and publicly traded firms? Evidence from 20 emerging markets
by Hall, Thomas & Mateus, Cesario & Mateus, Irina Bezhentseva
- 117-129 Predictability, trading rule profitability and learning in currency markets
by Potì, Valerio & Levich, Richard M. & Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Cucurachi, Paolo
- 130-137 Investor wealth, the IMF, and the Asian crisis
by Kutan, Ali M. & Muradoglu, Gulnur
- 138-157 European integration and corporate financing
by Muradoğlu, Yaz Gülnur & Onay, Ceylan & Phylaktis, Kate
- 158-170 Revisiting fast profit investor sentiment and stock returns during Ramadan
by Al-Khazali, Osamah
- 171-185 Textual sentiment in finance: A survey of methods and models
by Kearney, Colm & Liu, Sha
- 186-209 Consumer attitudes, stock market liquidity, and the macro economy: A Canadian perspective
by Smimou, K.
- 210-225 The volatility-confined LPPL model: A consistent model of ‘explosive’ financial bubbles with mean-reverting residuals
by Lin, L. & Ren, R.E. & Sornette, D.
- 226-242 Asymmetric adjustment toward optimal capital structure: Evidence from a crisis
by Dang, Viet Anh & Kim, Minjoo & Shin, Yongcheol
- 243-252 The valuation of catastrophe bonds with exposure to currency exchange risk
by Lai, Van Son & Parcollet, Mathieu & Lamond, Bernard F.
- 253-261 Persistence of ex-ante volatility and the cross-section of stock returns
by Simlai, Prodosh
- 262-269 Short-selling bans and institutional investors' herding behaviour: Evidence from the global financial crisis
by Bohl, Martin T. & Klein, Arne C. & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 270-280 Rating shopping and rating inflation in Israel
by Bakalyar, Inna & Galil, Koresh
- 281-288 Spillover of fear: Evidence from the stock markets of five developed countries
by Tsai, I-C.
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-12 Trend following, risk parity and momentum in commodity futures
by Clare, Andrew & Seaton, James & Smith, Peter N. & Thomas, Stephen
- 13-24 Does cross-border syndication affect venture capital risk and return?
by Espenlaub, Susanne & Khurshed, Arif & Mohamed, Abdulkadir
- 25-33 Financial development, institutions and banks
by Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike
- 34-47 Culture's impact on institutional investors' trading frequency
by Beracha, Eli & Fedenia, Mark & Skiba, Hilla
- 48-60 How has the international harmonization of financial reporting standards affected merger premiums within the European Union?
by Bozos, Konstantinos & Ratnaike, Yasanji C. & Alsharairi, Malek
- 61-69 Do cross border and domestic acquisitions differ? Evidence from the acquisition of UK targets
by Gregory, Alan & O'Donohoe, Sheila
- 70-79 Do mutual funds have information advantage? Evidence from seasoned equity offerings in China
by Xiang, Erwei & Tian, Gloria Y. & Yang, Fan & Liu, Zhiyuan
- 80-87 Price discovery for cross-listed firms with foreign IPOs
by Alhaj-Yaseen, Yaseen S. & Lam, Eddery & Barkoulas, John T.
- 88-100 Synergy disclosures in mergers and acquisitions
by Dutordoir, Marie & Roosenboom, Peter & Vasconcelos, Manuel
- 101-108 Option pricing under stochastic volatility and tempered stable Lévy jumps
by Zaevski, Tsvetelin S. & Kim, Young Shin & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 109-116 Monetary policy and stock returns under the MPC and inflation targeting
by Chortareas, Georgios & Noikokyris, Emmanouil
- 117-128 Dynamic capital structure and political patronage: The case of Malaysia
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Girma, Sourafel & Shah, M. Eskandar & Williams, Jonathan
- 129-151 Corporate dividend policy in Thailand: Theory and evidence
by Fairchild, Richard & Guney, Yilmaz & Thanatawee, Yordying
- 152-166 Firms’ debt choice in Africa: Are institutional infrastructure and non-traditional determinants important?
by Gwatidzo, Tendai & Ojah, Kalu
2013, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-17 The real effects of financial stress in the Eurozone
by Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 18-25 Hedging stock sector risk with credit default swaps
by Ratner, Mitchell & Chiu, Chih-Chieh (Jason)
- 26-35 Foreign bank entry in South East Asia
by Molyneux, Philip & Nguyen, Linh H. & Xie, Ru
- 36-45 Forecasting VaR using analytic higher moments for GARCH processes
by Alexander, Carol & Lazar, Emese & Stanescu, Silvia
- 46-56 Global financial crisis and emerging stock market contagion: A multivariate FIAPARCH–DCC approach
by Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Kenourgios, Dimitris & Simos, Theodore
- 57-68 Do firms that wish to be acquired manage their earnings? Evidence from major European countries
by Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E.
- 69-77 The January effect for individual corporate bonds
by Dbouk, Wassim & Jamali, Ibrahim & Kryzanowski, Lawrence