2016, Volume 88, Issue C
- 355-360 The evolution of green jobs in Scotland: A hybrid approach
by Connolly, Kevin & Allan, Grant J & McIntyre, Stuart G
- 361-370 An analysis of the welfare and distributive implications of factors influencing household electricity consumption
by Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Peñasco, Cristina
- 371-388 Robust resource adequacy planning in the face of coal retirements
by Lueken, Roger & Apt, Jay & Sowell, Fallaw
- 389-401 Analysis of resource potential for China’s unconventional gas and forecast for its long-term production growth
by Wang, Jianliang & Mohr, Steve & Feng, Lianyong & Liu, Huihui & Tverberg, Gail E.
- 402-412 The wood pellet market in Austria: A structural market model analysis
by Kristöfel, Christa & Strasser, Christoph & Schmid, Erwin & Morawetz, Ulrich B.
- 413-421 Social diffusion of energy-related practices and representations: Patterns and policies in Portugal and Belgium
by Bartiaux, Françoise & Schmidt, Luísa & Horta, Ana & Correia, Augusta
- 422-434 Regional differences in the CO2 emissions of China's iron and steel industry: Regional heterogeneity
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 435-444 Unravelling historical cost developments of offshore wind energy in Europe
by Voormolen, J.A. & Junginger, H.M. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M.
- 445-455 Energy system modelling and GIS to build an Integrated Climate Protection Concept for Gauteng Province, South Africa
by Tomaschek, Jan & Kober, Ralf & Fahl, Ulrich & Lozynskyy, Yuriy
- 456-464 Impact of daylight saving time on the Chilean residential consumption
by Verdejo, Humberto & Becker, Cristhian & Echiburu, Diego & Escudero, William & Fucks, Emiliano
- 465-476 What hinder the further development of wind power in China?—A socio-technical barrier study
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Chen, Yu-Long
- 477-484 A commentary on the US policies for efficient large scale renewable energy storage systems: Focus on carbon storage cycles
by Gençer, Emre & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 485-494 Meeting Minamata: Cost-effective compliance options for atmospheric mercury control in Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Ancora, Maria Pia & Zhang, Lei & Wang, Shuxiao & Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Hao, Jiming
- 495-503 Energy efficiency in India: Achievements, challenges and legality
by Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Varma, Payal & Lall, Krishna Prabhakar & Talwar, Chanpreet Kaur
- 504-514 Hydraulic fracturing chemicals reporting: Analysis of available data and recommendations for policymakers
by Konschnik, Katherine & Dayalu, Archana
- 515-527 Impacts of low-carbon power policy on carbon mitigation in Guangdong Province, China
by Cheng, Beibei & Dai, Hancheng & Wang, Peng & Xie, Yang & Chen, Li & Zhao, Daiqing & Masui, Toshihiko
- 528-543 Evaluating public policy instruments in the Greek building sector
by Spyridaki, Niki-Artemis & Banaka, Stefania & Flamos, Alexandros
- 544-557 Trading behaviour on the continuous intraday market Elbas
by Scharff, Richard & Amelin, Mikael
- 561-572 Influences from the European Parliament on EU emissions prices
by Deeney, Peter & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Smeaton, Alan F.
- 573-583 Measuring the efficiency of energy-intensive industries across European countries
by Makridou, Georgia & Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 584-593 Shore Side Electricity in Europe: Potential and environmental benefits
by Winkel, R. & Weddige, U. & Johnsen, D. & Hoen, V. & Papaefthimiou, S.
- 594-602 Supporting the externality of intermittency in policies for renewable energy
by Bunn, Derek W. & Muñoz, José I.
- 603-612 Ramsey prices in the Italian electricity market
by Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea
- 613-627 Time-varying convergence in European electricity spot markets and their association with carbon and fuel prices
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A. & Tamvakis, Michael
- 628-638 The promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: Lessons for developing countries
by Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 639-651 Economic impact analysis of natural gas development and the policy implications
by De Silva, P.N.K. & Simons, S.J.R. & Stevens, P.
2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-7 Uncertainty and differences in GHG emissions between electric and conventional gasoline vehicles with implications for transport policy making
by Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N.
- 8-16 Combined heat and power in Dutch greenhouses: A case study of technology diffusion
by van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & Kasmire, Julia
- 17-27 How does market power affect the impact of large scale wind investment in 'energy only' wholesale electricity markets?
by Browne, Oliver & Poletti, Stephen & Young, David
- 28-38 Changes in carbon intensity in China's industrial sector: Decomposition and attribution analysis
by Liu, Nan & Ma, Zujun & Kang, Jidong
- 39-47 Political-economy based institutional industry complex and sustainable development: The case of the salt-chemical industry in Huai’an, China
by Wu, Qiyan & Zhang, Xiaoling & Shang, Zhengyong & Li, Zaijun
- 48-59 Cost trajectories of low carbon electricity generation technologies in the UK: A study of cost uncertainty
by Levi, Peter G. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 60-71 The regional economic impact of oil and gas extraction in Texas
by Lee, Jim
- 72-82 Spillovers between energy and FX markets: The importance of asymmetry, uncertainty and business cycle
by Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 83-94 Looking beyond installation: Why households struggle to make the most of solar hot water systems
by Gill, Nicholas & Osman, Peter & Head, Lesley & Voyer, Michelle & Harada, Theresa & Waitt, Gordon & Gibson, Chris
- 95-109 Biomass sustainability criteria: Greenhouse gas accounting issues for biogas and biomethane facilities
by Adams, P.W.R. & Mezzullo, W.G. & McManus, M.C.
- 110-124 The significance of interconnector counter-trading in a security constrained electricity market
by Higgins, P. & Li, K. & Devlin, J. & Foley, A.M.
- 125-135 Provision of electricity to African households: The importance of democracy and institutional quality
by Ahlborg, Helene & Boräng, Frida & Jagers, Sverker C. & Söderholm, Patrik
- 136-139 Performing accountability: Making environmental credentials visible in housing design
by Shaw, Isabel & Ozaki, Ritsuko
- 140-152 Is inexpensive natural gas hindering the grid energy storage industry?
by Hittinger, Eric & Lueken, Roger
- 153-167 Natural gas as a marine fuel
by Thomson, Heather & Corbett, James J. & Winebrake, James J.
- 168-176 Resolving society's energy trilemma through the Energy Justice Metric
by Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 177-186 Public preferences for investments in renewable energy production and energy efficiency
by Noblet, Caroline L. & Teisl, Mario F. & Evans, Keith & Anderson, Mark W. & McCoy, Shannon & Cervone, Edmund
- 187-198 Updates to the China Design Standard for Energy Efficiency in public buildings
by Hong, Tianzhen & Li, Cheng & Yan, Da
- 199-215 Market splitting in Germany – New evidence from a three-stage numerical model of Europe
by Trepper, Katrin & Bucksteeg, Michael & Weber, Christoph
- 216-223 Fuel poverty in the UK: Is there a difference between rural and urban areas?
by Roberts, Deborah & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan
- 224-228 How accurate are forecasts of costs of energy? A methodological contribution
by Siddons, Craig & Allan, Grant & McIntyre, Stuart
- 229-239 Integrating global energy and climate governance: The changing role of the International Energy Agency
by Heubaum, Harald & Biermann, Frank
- 240-249 Determinant factors of residential consumption and perception of energy conservation: Time-series analysis by large-scale questionnaire in Suita, Japan
by Hara, Keishiro & Uwasu, Michinori & Kishita, Yusuke & Takeda, Hiroyuki
- 250-259 Regional energy rebound effect: The impact of economy-wide and sector level energy efficiency improvement in Georgia, USA
by Yu, Xuewei & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Crittenden, John C.
- 260-269 Quantifying the long-term economic benefits of European electricity system integration
by Schmid, Eva & Knopf, Brigitte
- 270-283 Pricing the (European) option to switch between two energy sources: An application to crude oil and natural gas
by Gatfaoui, Hayette
- 284-294 Global oil prices, macroeconomic fundamentals and China's commodity sector comovements
by Chen, Peng
- 295-302 An optimization approach to parallel generation solar PV investments in the U.S.: Two applications illustrate the case for tariff reform
by Kildegaard, Arne & Wente, Jordan
- 303-313 Direct energy rebound effect for road passenger transport in China: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Liu, Zhao & Tan, Weiping
- 314-324 Who benefit most from fuel subsidies? Evidence from Nigeria
by Soile, Ismail & Mu, Xiaoyi
- 325-333 Power to change: Analysis of household participation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency programme in Central Australia
by Havas, Lisa & Ballweg, Julie & Penna, Chris & Race, Digby
- 334-346 Sustainability deterioration of electricity generation in Brazil
by Moreira, João M.L. & Cesaretti, Marcos A. & Carajilescov, Pedro & Maiorino, José R.
- 347-358 Valuing carbon assets for high-tech with application to the wind energy industry
by Han, Liyan & Liu, Yang & Lin, Qiang & Huang, Gubo
- 359-369 The willingness to pay by households for improved reliability of electricity service in North Cyprus
by Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 370-381 Effects of policy characteristics and justifications on acceptance of a gasoline tax increase
by Kaplowitz, Stan A. & McCright, Aaron M.
- 382-391 A short-run solution to the power crisis of Pakistan
by Imran, Muhammad & Amir, Namra
- 392-406 Electricity market design for generator revenue sufficiency with increased variable generation
by Levin, Todd & Botterud, Audun
- 407-416 Assessment of energy credits for the enhancement of the Egyptian Green Pyramid Rating System
by Abdel Aleem, Shady H.E. & Zobaa, Ahmed F. & Abdel Mageed, Hala M.
- 417-428 The potential of decentralized power-to-heat as a flexibility option for the german electricity system: A microeconomic perspective
by Ehrlich, Lars G. & Klamka, Jonas & Wolf, André
- 429-437 Transforming the Nigerian power sector for sustainable development
by Gatugel Usman, Zubairu & Abbasoglu, Serkan & Tekbiyik Ersoy, Neyre & Fahrioglu, Murat
- 438-446 The value of delay in tidal energy development
by MacDougall, Shelley L.
- 447-454 Multi-criteria model for sustainable development using goal programming applied to the United Arab Emirates
by Jayaraman, Raja & Colapinto, Cinzia & Torre, Davide La & Malik, Tufail
- 455-464 Examining the resilience of national energy systems: Measurements of diversity in production-based and consumption-based electricity in the globalization of trade networks
by Kharrazi, Ali & Sato, Masahiro & Yarime, Masaru & Nakayama, Hirofumi & Yu, Yadong & Kraines, Steven
- 465-479 Energy efficiency investments in the context of split incentives among French households
by Charlier, Dorothée
- 480-485 Convergence and conflict with the ‘National Interest’: Why Israel abandoned its climate policy
by Michaels, Lucy & Tal, Alon
- 486-495 Exploratory assessment of the economic gains of a pre-salt oil field in Brazil
by Araujo Rodrigues, Larissa & Luís Sauer, Ildo
- 496-504 The real value of FracFocus as a regulatory tool: A national survey of state regulators
by Dundon, Leah A. & Abkowitz, Mark & Camp, Janey
- 505-516 Financial assessment of government subsidy policy on photovoltaic systems for industrial users: A case study in Taiwan
by Chou, Shuo-Yan & Nguyen, Thi Anh Tuyet & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Phan, Nguyen Ky Phuc
- 517-523 Clean coal use in China: Challenges and policy implications
by Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & McLellan, Benjamin C. & Höök, Mikael
- 524-541 Characterisation of representative building typologies for social housing projects in Brazil and its energy performance
by Triana, Maria Andrea & Lamberts, Roberto & Sassi, Paola
- 542-552 The importance of iteration and deployment in technology development: A study of the impact on wave and tidal stream energy research, development and innovation
by MacGillivray, Andrew & Jeffrey, Henry & Wallace, Robin
- 553-561 Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters
by Fjaertoft, Daniel & Lunden, Lars Petter
- 562-572 Willingness to pay lip service? Applying a neuroscience-based method to WTP for green electricity
by Herbes, Carsten & Friege, Christian & Baldo, Davide & Mueller, Kai-Markus
- 573-583 Public acceptance of the expansion and modification of high-voltage power lines in the context of the energy transition
by Lienert, Pascal & Suetterlin, Bernadette & Siegrist, Michael
- 584-590 Oil price fluctuations and employment in Kern County: A Vector Error Correction approach
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gearhart, Richard
- 591-603 A cost-benefit analysis of alternatively fueled buses with special considerations for V2G technology
by Shirazi, Yosef & Carr, Edward & Knapp, Lauren
- 607-622 Financing the UK power sector: Is the money available?
by Blyth, William & McCarthy, Rory & Gross, Robert
- 623-640 Uncertainties in decarbonising heat in the UK
by Chaudry, Modassar & Abeysekera, Muditha & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid Reza & Jenkins, Nick & Wu, Jianzhong
- 641-653 Uncertainties in future energy demand in UK residential heating
by Eyre, Nick & Baruah, Pranab
- 654-664 Uncertainty in the availability of natural resources: Fossil fuels, critical metals and biomass
by Speirs, Jamie & McGlade, Christophe & Slade, Raphael
- 665-672 Public values for energy futures: Framing, indeterminacy and policy making
by Butler, C. & Demski, C. & Parkhill, K. & Pidgeon, N. & Spence, A.
- 673-684 An integrated systematic analysis of uncertainties in UK energy transition pathways
by Pye, Steve & Sabio, Nagore & Strachan, Neil
- 685-695 The impact of uncertainties on the UK's medium-term climate change targets
by Watson, Jim & Gross, Rob & Ketsopoulou, Ioanna & Winskel, Mark
2015, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-16 Location matters: The impact of renewable power on transmission congestion and emissions
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 17-26 A network analysis using metadata to investigate innovation in clean-tech – Implications for energy policy
by Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Dell’Anna, Luca & Pozzi, Cesare
- 27-35 Adoption of residential solar power under uncertainty: Implications for renewable energy incentives
by Bauner, Christoph & Crago, Christine L.
- 36-42 Deconstructing facts and frames in energy research: Maxims for evaluating contentious problems
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 43-56 Natural gas pricing reform in China: Getting closer to a market system?
by Paltsev, Sergey & Zhang, Danwei
- 57-72 Hybrid concentrated solar power (CSP)–biomass plants in a semiarid region: A strategy for CSP deployment in Brazil
by Soria, Rafael & Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Szklo, Alexandre & Milani, Rodrigo & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 73-81 Individual Heating systems vs. District Heating systems: What will consumers pay for convenience?
by Yoon, Taeyeon & Ma, Yongsun & Rhodes, Charles
- 82-92 Extending the bidding format to promote demand response
by Liu, Yanchao & Holzer, Jesse T. & Ferris, Michael C.
- 93-103 CO2 emissions in the global supply chains of services: An analysis based on a multi-regional input–output model
by Zhang, Wencheng & Peng, Shuijun & Sun, Chuanwang
- 104-117 Modeling the nexus between carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth
by Yang, Guangfei & Sun, Tao & Wang, Jianliang & Li, Xianneng
- 118-122 Carbon emission, energy consumption and intermediate goods trade: A regional study of East Asia
by Zhang, Jingjing
- 123-132 Dynamic properties of energy affordability measures
by Heindl, Peter & Schuessler, Rudolf
- 133-141 A new approach to measure speculation in the oil futures market and some policy implications
by Chan, Leo H. & Nguyen, Chi M. & Chan, Kam C.
- 142-153 Provincial responsibility for carbon emissions in China under different principles
by Zhang, Youguo
- 154-165 Assessing the consumers’ willingness to adopt a prepayment metering system in Nigeria
by Oseni, Musiliu O.
- 166-175 Exploring drivers of energy demand in Cyprus – Scenarios and policy options
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Taibi, Emanuele
- 176-185 The impact of China's carbon allowance allocation rules on the product prices and emission reduction behaviors of ETS-covered enterprises
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Ao-Dong & Tan, Weiping
- 186-197 The embodied energy in trade: What role does specialization play?
by Gasim, Anwar A.
- 198-218 A review of learning rates for electricity supply technologies
by Rubin, Edward S. & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Jaramillo, Paulina & Yeh, Sonia
- 222-232 Were the hydro dams financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 worthwhile?
by Awojobi, Omotola & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 233-238 LMDI decomposition approach: A guide for implementation
by Ang, B.W.
- 239-249 Time variation in European carbon pass-through rates in electricity futures prices
by Huisman, Ronald & Kiliç, Mehtap
- 250-261 The environmental and cost implications of solar energy preferences in Renewable Portfolio Standards
by Novacheck, Joshua & Johnson, Jeremiah X.
- 262-272 Exploring asymmetric behavior pattern from Indian oil products prices using NARDL and GHSOM approaches
by Chattopadhyay, Manojit & Kumar Mitra, Subrata
- 273-285 Hydropower, social priorities and the rural–urban development divide: The case of large dams in Cambodia
by Siciliano, Giuseppina & Urban, Frauke & Kim, Sour & Dara Lonn, Pich
- 286-294 Bounding the climate viability of natural gas as a bridge fuel to displace coal
by Hausfather, Zeke
- 295-302 North–South debate on district heating: Evidence from a household survey
by Guo, Jin & Huang, Ying & Wei, Chu
- 303-314 How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters
by Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan
- 315-327 Light for all? Evaluating Brazil's rural electrification progress, 2000–2010
by Slough, Tara & Urpelainen, Johannes & Yang, Joonseok
- 328-337 Land use implications of future energy system trajectories—The case of the UK 2050 Carbon Plan
by Konadu, D. Dennis & Mourão, Zenaida Sobral & Allwood, Julian M. & Richards, Keith S. & Kopec, Grant & McMahon, Richard & Fenner, Richard
- 338-350 Examining the role of energy efficiency and non-economic factors in energy demand and CO2 emissions in Nigeria: Policy implications
by Tajudeen, Ibrahim A.
- 351-359 Innovation performance of the US American and European electricity supply industry
by Burger, Christoph & Weinmann, Jens
- 360-368 Are plants the new oil? Responsible innovation, biorefining and multipurpose agriculture
by Shortall, O.K. & Raman, Sujatha & Millar, Kate
- 369-379 Why is South Korea's renewable energy policy failing? A qualitative evaluation
by Yoon, Jong-Han & Sim, Kwang-ho
- 380-392 Assessing the financial impacts of distributed energy on load serving entities
by Wang, Zeyu & Negash, Ahlmahz & Kirschen, Daniel
- 393-401 Using contingent behavior analysis to measure benefits from rural electrification in developing countries: an example from Rwanda
by Manning, Dale T. & Means, Peter & Zimmerle, Daniel & Galvin, Kathleen & Loomis, John & Paustian, Keith
- 402-415 One style to build them all: Corporate culture and innovation in the offshore wind industry
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Enevoldsen, Peter
- 416-432 Nuclear power plant shutdown and alternative power plant installation scenarios – A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 433-443 Transition to distributed energy generation in Finland: Prospects and barriers
by Ruggiero, Salvatore & Varho, Vilja & Rikkonen, Pasi
- 444-455 China’s farewell to coal: A forecast of coal consumption through 2020
by Hao, Yu & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 456-469 Australian retail electricity prices: Can we avoid repeating the rising trend of the past?
by Graham, Paul W. & Brinsmead, Thomas & Hatfield-Dodds, Steve
- 470-482 Congestion management through topological corrections: A case study of Central Western Europe
by Han, Jinil & Papavasiliou, Anthony
- 483-492 Carbon emissions reduction in China's food industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Lei, Xiaojing
- 493-505 Long-term payoffs of near-term low-carbon deployment policies
by Iyer, Gokul C. & Clarke, Leon E. & Edmonds, James A. & Hultman, Nathan E. & McJeon, Haewon C.
- 506-519 Gone with the wind? The impact of wind turbines on tourism demand
by Broekel, Tom & Alfken, Christoph
- 520-528 Collaboration patterns, external shocks and uncertainty: Swiss nuclear energy politics before and after Fukushima
by Fischer, Manuel
- 529-543 Methodology for the identification, evaluation and prioritization of market handicaps which prevent the implementation of Demand Response: Application to European electricity markets
by Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Calpe, Carmen & Theisen, Thomas & Carbonell-Carretero, José Francisco
- 544-551 On generation-integrated energy storage
by Garvey, S.D. & Eames, P.C. & Wang, J.H. & Pimm, A.J. & Waterson, M. & MacKay, R.S. & Giulietti, M. & Flatley, L.C. & Thomson, M. & Barton, J. & Evans, D.J. & Busby, J. & Garvey, J.E.
- 552-561 Analysis and decomposition of energy consumption in the Chilean industry
by Duran, Elisa & Aravena, Claudia & Aguilar, Renato
- 562-573 Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model
by Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano
- 574-584 A combined sustainability index for electricity efficiency measures
by Goldrath, T. & Ayalon, O. & Shechter, M.
- 585-594 The indirect role of households in shaping US residential energy demand patterns
by Estiri, Hossein
- 595-613 The hidden winners of renewable energy promotion: Insights into sector-specific wage differentials
by Antoni, Manfred & Janser, Markus & Lehmer, Florian
- 614-624 Fuel price impacts and compliance costs associated with the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)
by Christensen, Adam & Siddiqui, Sauleh
- 625-634 Energy efficiency as a resource in state portfolio standards: Lessons for more expansive policies
by Thoyre, Autumn
- 635-650 Provincial energy intensity in China: The role of urbanization
by Yan, Huijie
- 651-663 Multi-regional input–output model and ecological network analysis for regional embodied energy accounting in China
by Zhang, Yan & Zheng, Hongmei & Yang, Zhifeng & Su, Meirong & Liu, Gengyuan & Li, Yanxian
- 664-673 Procedural (in)justice in the implementation of solar energy: The case of Charanaka solar park, Gujarat, India
by Yenneti, Komali & Day, Rosie
- 674-683 British Columbia’s revenue-neutral carbon tax: A review of the latest “grand experiment” in environmental policy
by Murray, Brian & Rivers, Nicholas
- 684-696 What makes renewable energy successful in China? The case of the Shandong province solar water heater innovation system
by Goess, Simon & de Jong, Martin & Ravesteijn, Wim
- 697-704 Energy savings from housing: Ineffective renovation subsidies vs efficient demolition and reconstruction incentives
by Dubois, Maarten & Allacker, Karen
- 705-717 Future energy system challenges for Africa: Insights from Integrated Assessment Models
by Lucas, Paul L. & Nielsen, Jens & Calvin, Katherine & L. McCollum, David & Marangoni, Giacomo & Strefler, Jessica & van der Zwaan, Bob C.C. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 718-728 Is the concept of ‘grid parity’ defined appropriately to evaluate the cost-competitiveness of renewable energy technologies?
by Gu Choi, Dong & Yong Park, Sang & Park, Nyun-Bae & Chul Hong, Jong
- 729-738 Analysis of energy poverty intensity from the perspective of the regional administration: Empirical evidence from households in southern Europe
by Scarpellini, Sabina & Rivera-Torres, Pilar & Suárez-Perales, Inés & Aranda-Usón, Alfonso
- 739-748 Innovative financing models for low carbon transitions: Exploring the case for revolving funds for domestic energy efficiency programmes
by Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall & Millward-Hopkins, Joel & Freeman, Mark C. & Topi, Corrado & Sullivan, Rory
- 749-758 U.S. consumer attitudes and expectations about energy
by DeCicco, John & Yan, Ting & Keusch, Florian & Muñoz, Diego Horna & Neidert, Lisa
- 759-769 The rebound effect, gender and social justice: A case study in Germany
by Galvin, Ray
- 770-783 Determining the impact of regulatory policy on UK gas use using Bayesian analysis on publicly available data
by Elwell, Clifford A. & Biddulph, Phillip & Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 784-791 Improving the attractiveness of CDM projects through allowing and incorporating options
by Carmichael, David G. & Ballouz, Joseph J. & Balatbat, Maria C.A.
- 792-801 Assessing distorted trading incentives of balance responsible parties based on the example of the Swiss power system
by Scherer, Marc & Haubensak, Oliver & Staake, Thorsten
- 804-811 There's nothing much new under the Sun: The challenges of exploiting and using energy and other resources through history
by Jefferson, Michael
- 812-832 The economic growth enigma revisited: The EU-15 since the 1970s
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Ayres, Robert & Serrenho, Andre Cabrera & Kiose, Daniil
- 833-843 The economic power of energy and the need to integrate it with energy policy
by Kümmel, Reiner & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Weiser, Florian
- 844-854 The effects of oil price shocks in a new-Keynesian framework with capital accumulation
by Acurio Vásconez, Verónica & Giraud, Gaël & Mc Isaac, Florent & Pham, Ngoc-Sang
- 855-866 Quantitative effects of the shale oil revolution
by Belu Mănescu, Cristiana & Nuño, Galo
- 867-879 Macroeconomic impacts of oil price shocks in Asian economies
by Cunado, Juncal & Jo, Soojin & Perez de Gracia, Fernando
- 880-890 Explaining the price of oil 1971–2014 : The need to use reliable data on oil discovery and to account for ‘mid-point’ peak
by Bentley, Roger & Bentley, Yongmei
- 891-902 Financialisation, oil and the Great Recession
by Gkanoutas-Leventis, Angelos & Nesvetailova, Anastasia
2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-11 Exploring public engagement with geothermal energy in southern Italy: A case study
by Pellizzone, Anna & Allansdottir, Agnes & De Franco, Roberto & Muttoni, Giovanni & Manzella, Adele
- 12-21 Zero energy homes – Are they economically viable?
by Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn
- 22-31 Burnout in Chinese coal mine safety supervision
by Chen, Hong & Chen, Feiyu & Zhu, Dandan & Qi, Hui & Long, Ruyin
- 32-38 Will domestic consumers take up the renewable heat incentive? An analysis of the barriers to heat pump adoption using agent-based modelling
by Snape, J.R. & Boait, P.J. & Rylatt, R.M.
- 39-49 Renewable energy and policy options in an integrated ASEAN electricity market: Quantitative assessments and policy implications
by Chang, Youngho & Li, Yanfei
- 50-60 The European renewable energy target for 2030 – An impact assessment of the electricity sector
by Knopf, Brigitte & Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva
- 61-70 Forests, fuelwood and livelihoods—energy transition patterns in eastern Indonesia
by Lee, Soo Min & Kim, Yeon-Su & Jaung, Wanggi & Latifah, Sitti & Afifi, Mansur & Fisher, Larry A.
- 71-79 Residual learning rates in lead-acid batteries: Effects on emerging technologies
by Matteson, Schuyler & Williams, Eric
- 80-93 Development of natural gas vehicles in China: An assessment of enabling factors and barriers
by Wang, Hongxia & Fang, Hong & Yu, Xueying & Wang, Ke
- 94-101 Energy consumption and GHG emissions from China's freight transport sector: Scenarios through 2050
by Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Li, Weiqi & Guo, Bin
- 102-114 Development of urban solar infrastructure to support low-carbon mobility
by Mendoza, Joan-Manuel F. & Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Angrill, Sara & García-Lozano, Raúl & Feijoo, Gumersindo & Josa, Alejandro & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 115-125 Regulatory and ratemaking approaches to mitigate financial impacts of net-metered PV on utilities and ratepayers
by Satchwell, Andrew & Mills, Andrew & Barbose, Galen
- 126-137 U.S. oil dependence 2014: Is energy independence in sight?
by Greene, David L. & Liu, Changzheng
- 138-149 The simple economics of motor vehicle pollution: A case for fuel tax
by Montag, Josef
- 150-161 House owners' perceptions and factors influencing their choice of specific heating systems in Germany
by Decker, Thomas & Menrad, Klaus
- 162-169 The 2014 oil bust: Causes and consequences
by Tokic, Damir
- 170-181 Synergies and trade-offs between governance and costs in electricity system transition
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & Strachan, Neil & Dodds, Paul E. & Pudjianto, Danny & Strbac, Goran
- 182-193 Analysis of Russia's biofuel knowledge base: A comparison with Germany and China
by Kang, Jin-Su & Kholod, Tetyana & Downing, Stephen
- 194-206 Policy recommendations to promote shale gas development in China based on a technical and economic evaluation
by Yuan, Jiehui & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu & Feng, Lianyong
- 207-217 On the use of an energy certification database to create indicators for energy planning purposes: Application in northern Italy
by Dall’O’, Giuliano & Sarto, Luca & Sanna, Nicola & Tonetti, Valeria & Ventura, Martina
- 218-234 Evaluating the market splitting determinants: evidence from the Iberian spot electricity prices
by Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da & Cerqueira, Pedro A.
- 235-242 Role of royalties in sustainable geothermal energy development
by Malafeh, Sam & Sharp, Basil
- 243-252 The distributional incidence of the gasoline tax in Chile
by Agostini, Claudio A. & Jiménez, Johanna
- 253-270 A system dynamics approach to scenario analysis for urban passenger transport energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A case study of Beijing
by Liu, Xue & Ma, Shoufeng & Tian, Junfang & Jia, Ning & Li, Geng
- 271-279 A broadened causality in variance approach to assess the risk dynamics between crude oil prices and the Jordanian stock market
by Bouri, Elie
- 280-287 Caught in the middle: The role of the Facilities Manager in organisational energy use
by Goulden, Murray & Spence, Alexa
- 288-298 Achieving affordable housing through energy efficiency strategy
by Copiello, Sergio
- 299-308 Hydraulic fracturing – Integrating public participation with an independent review of the risks and benefits
by Wheeler, David & MacGregor, Margo & Atherton, Frank & Christmas, Kevin & Dalton, Shawn & Dusseault, Maurice & Gagnon, Graham & Hayes, Brad & MacIntosh, Constance & Mauro, Ian & Ritcey, Ray
- 309-321 Energy intensity in road freight transport of heavy goods vehicles in Spain
by Andrés, Lidia & Padilla, Emilio
- 322-334 Personality traits and energy conservation
by Shen, Meng & Cui, Qingbin & Fu, Liping
- 335-346 The environmental and economic effects of regional bioenergy policy in the southeastern U.S
by Galik, Christopher S. & Abt, Robert C. & Latta, Gregory & Vegh, Tibor
- 347-356 Estimating the environmental efficiency and marginal CO2 abatement cost of coal-fired power plants in China
by Du, Limin & Mao, Jie
- 357-368 Germany's nuclear power plant closures and the integration of electricity markets in Europe
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A.