2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 410-421 Impact of network payment schemes on transmission expansion planning with variable renewable generation
by Bravo, Diego & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier & de la Torre, Sebastián & Aguado, José A. & Pozo, David
- 422-431 Energy caps: Alternative climate policy instruments for China?
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Rausch, Sebastian & Zhang, Da
- 432-442 The long-term trends on the electricity markets: Comparison of empirical mode and wavelet decompositions
by Afanasyev, Dmitriy O. & Fedorova, Elena A.
- 443-452 Estimating the willingness to pay for reliable electricity supply: A choice experiment study
by Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 453-463 The relationships between petroleum and stock returns: An asymmetric dynamic equi-correlation approach
by Pan, Zhiyuan & Wang, Yudong & Liu, Li
- 464-474 Energy populism and household welfare
by Hancevic, Pedro & Cont, Walter & Navajas, Fernando
- 475-482 Measuring total-factor CO2 emission performance and technology gaps using a non-radial directional distance function: A modified approach
by Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin & Zhou, Peng & Chiu, Ching-Ren
- 483-494 Inter-factor/inter-fuel substitution, carbon intensity, and energy-related CO2 reduction: Empirical evidence from China
by Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang
- 499-512 Baseline projections for Latin America: base-year assumptions, key drivers and greenhouse emissions
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & Daenzer, Katie & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Kober, Tom & Paltsev, Sergey & Beach, Robert H. & Calderon, Silvia Liliana & Calvin, Kate & Labriet, Maryse & Kitous, Alban & Lucena, André F.P. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 513-525 Long-term abatement potential and current policy trajectories in Latin American countries
by Clarke, Leon & McFarland, James & Octaviano, Claudia & van Ruijven, Bas & Beach, Robert & Daenzer, Kathryn & Herreras Martínez, Sara & Lucena, André F.P. & Kitous, Alban & Labriet, Maryse & Loboguerrero Rodriguez, Ana Maria & Mundra, Anupriya & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 526-542 Energy technology roll-out for climate change mitigation: A multi-model study for Latin America
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Kober, Tom & Calderon, Silvia & Clarke, Leon & Daenzer, Katie & Kitous, Alban & Labriet, Maryse & Lucena, André F.P. & Octaviano, Claudia & Di Sbroiavacca, Nicolas
- 543-551 A multi-model study of energy supply investments in Latin America under climate control policy
by Kober, Tom & Falzon, James & van der Zwaan, Bob & Calvin, Katherine & Kanudia, Amit & Kitous, Alban & Labriet, Maryse
- 552-563 Emissions reduction scenarios in the Argentinean Energy Sector
by Di Sbroiavacca, Nicolás & Nadal, Gustavo & Lallana, Francisco & Falzon, James & Calvin, Katherine
- 564-574 Climate policy scenarios in Brazil: A multi-model comparison for energy
by Lucena, André F.P. & Clarke, Leon & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre & Rochedo, Pedro R.R. & Nogueira, Larissa P.P. & Daenzer, Kathryn & Gurgel, Angelo & Kitous, Alban & Kober, Tom
- 575-586 Achieving CO2 reductions in Colombia: Effects of carbon taxes and abatement targets
by Calderón, Silvia & Alvarez, Andrés Camilo & Loboguerrero, Ana María & Arango, Santiago & Calvin, Katherine & Kober, Tom & Daenzer, Kathryn & Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 587-599 Pathways to Mexico’s climate change mitigation targets: A multi-model analysis
by Veysey, Jason & Octaviano, Claudia & Calvin, Katherine & Martinez, Sara Herreras & Kitous, Alban & McFarland, James & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 600-614 Climate change policy in Brazil and Mexico: Results from the MIT EPPA model
by Octaviano, Claudia & Paltsev, Sergey & Gurgel, Angelo Costa
- 615-624 Agriculture, forestry, and other land-use emissions in Latin America
by Calvin, Katherine V. & Beach, Robert & Gurgel, Angelo & Labriet, Maryse & Loboguerrero Rodriguez, Ana Maria
- 625-636 Macroeconomic impacts of climate change mitigation in Latin America: A cross-model comparison
by Kober, Tom & Summerton, Philip & Pollitt, Hector & Chewpreecha, Unnada & Ren, Xiaolin & Wills, William & Octaviano, Claudia & McFarland, James & Beach, Robert & Cai, Yongxia & Calderon, Silvia & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Rodriguez, Ana Maria Loboguerrero
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-9 Volatility and a century of energy markets dynamics
by Serletis, Apostolos & Xu, Libo
- 10-18 Another perspective on gasoline price responses to crude oil price changes
by Rahman, Sajjadur
- 19-29 Biofuel-related price transmission using Renewable Identification Number prices to signal mandate regime
by Whistance, Jarrett & Ripplinger, David & Thompson, Wyatt
- 30-41 The heterogeneity dependence between crude oil price changes and industry stock market returns in China: Evidence from a quantile regression approach
by Zhu, Huiming & Guo, Yawei & You, Wanhai & Xu, Yaqin
- 42-51 Energy efficiency in Swedish industry
by Zhang, Shanshan & Lundgren, Tommy & Zhou, Wenchao
- 52-68 The role of globalization on the recent evolution of energy demand in India: Implications for sustainable development
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Sadorsky, Perry
- 69-78 A strategic analysis of the New Brunswick, Canada fracking controversy
by O'Brien, Nicole L. & Hipel, Keith W.
- 79-91 The impact of wind farm visibility on property values: A spatial difference-in-differences analysis
by Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard
- 92-100 Uncertainty and crude oil returns
by Aloui, Riadh & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 101-111 Effects of construction activities on residential electricity consumption: Evidence from Singapore's public housing estates
by Agarwal, Sumit & Satyanarain, Rengarajan & Sing, Tien Foo & Vollmer, Derek
- 112-126 A consistent two-factor model for pricing temperature derivatives
by Groll, Andreas & López-Cabrera, Brenda & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo
- 127-134 Marine trade-offs: Comparing the benefits of off-shore wind farms and marine protected areas
by Karlõševa, Aljona & Nõmmann, Sulev & Nõmmann, Tea & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Budziński, Wiktor & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick
- 135-147 Market efficiency and the U.S. market for sulfur dioxide allowances
by Hitaj, Claudia & Stocking, Andrew
- 148-156 The role of question format for the support for national climate change mitigation policies in Germany and the determinants of WTP
by Uehleke, Reinhard
- 157-172 Price regimes in an energy island: Tacit collusion vs. cost and network explanations
by Sapio, Alessandro & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 173-188 Undesirable congestion under natural disposability and desirable congestion under managerial disposability in U.S. electric power industry measured by DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 189-199 The effect of ethanol policies on the vertical price transmission in corn and food markets
by Drabik, Dušan & Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivčák, Ján
- 200-210 The relationship between U.S. retail gasoline and crude oil prices during the Great Recession: “Rockets and feathers” or “balloons and rocks” behavior?
by Bremmer, Dale S. & Kesselring, Randall G.
- 211-222 Long term climate change mitigation goals under the nuclear phase out policy: The Swiss energy system transition
by Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal
- 223-233 Effects of nuclear power plant shutdowns on electricity consumption and greenhouse gas emissions after the Tohoku Earthquake
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Tanaka, Katsuya & Wu, Junjie & Robert, Roland K. & Kim, Taeyoung
- 234-246 Efficiency and environmental factors in the US electricity transmission industry
by Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 247-252 Do gasoline prices asymmetrically affect US consumers’ economic outlook?
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 253-265 Made in Mexico: Energy reform and manufacturing growth
by Alvarez, Jorge & Valencia, Fabian
- 266-271 Oil reserve life and the influence of crude oil prices: An analysis of Texas reserves
by Apergis, Nicholas & Ewing, Bradley T. & Payne, James E.
- 272-283 Cost efficiency of electric grid utilities in China: A comparison of estimates from SFA–MLE, SFA–Bayes and StoNED–CNLS
by Li, Hong-Zhou & Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Xiao, Xing-Zhi & Tian, Zhen-Zhen & Yang, Xiao-Yuan & Wang, Jian-Lin
- 284-291 Estimating dynamics of US demand for major fossil fuels
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Dalbec, Nathan & Zhang, Lei
- 292-302 Farmers' willingness to contract switchgrass as a cellulosic bioenergy crop in Kansas
by Fewell, Jason E. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 303-318 Dynamically estimating the distributional impacts of U.S. climate policy with NEMS: A case study of the Climate Protection Act of 2013
by Cullenward, Danny & T. Wilkerson, Jordan & Wara, Michael & Weyant, John P.
- 319-331 An economic analysis of transportation fuel policies in Brazil: Fuel choice, land use, and environmental impacts
by Nuñez, Hector M. & Önal, Hayri
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-10 Value and granularity of ICT and smart meter data in demand response systems
by Feuerriegel, Stefan & Bodenbenner, Philipp & Neumann, Dirk
- 11-23 The impact of oil shocks on exchange rates: A Markov-switching approach
by Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry
- 24-32 Is our everyday comfort for sale? Preferences for demand management on the electricity market
by Broberg, Thomas & Persson, Lars
- 33-49 Quantile dependence of oil price movements and stock returns
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 50-59 Sources of energy productivity change in China during 1997–2012: A decomposition analysis based on the Luenberger productivity indicator
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 60-67 Forecasting the adoption of residential ductless heat pumps
by Hlavinka, Alexander N. & Mjelde, James W. & Dharmasena, Senarath & Holland, Christine
- 68-76 Forecasting realized volatility in electricity markets using logistic smooth transition heterogeneous autoregressive models
by Qu, Hui & Chen, Wei & Niu, Mengyi & Li, Xindan
- 77-87 Bidding structure, market efficiency and persistence in a multi-time tariff setting
by Avci-Surucu, Ezgi & Aydogan, A. Kursat & Akgul, Doganbey
- 88-95 Energy production in Brazil: Empirical facts based on persistence, seasonality and breaks
by Barros, Carlos P. & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Wanke, Peter
- 96-107 Investors’ reaction to the government credibility problem: A real option analysis of emission permit policy risk
by Kang, Sang Baum & Létourneau, Pascal
- 108-122 Distribution network prices and solar PV: Resolving rate instability and wealth transfers through demand tariffs
by Simshauser, Paul
- 123-132 Substitution elasticities between GHG-polluting and nonpolluting inputs in agricultural production: A meta-regression
by Liu, Boying & Richard Shumway, C.
- 133-143 Who pays and who gains from fuel policies in Brazil?
by Khanna, Madhu & Nuñez, Hector M. & Zilberman, David
- 144-158 The dynamics of fuel demand and illegal fuel activity in Turkey
by Yalta, A. Talha & Yalta, A. Yasemin
- 159-172 Risk spillovers across the energy and carbon markets and hedging strategies for carbon risk
by Balcılar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 173-181 Why does real-time information reduce energy consumption?
by Lynham, John & Nitta, Kohei & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Tarui, Nori
- 182-189 Modeling energy price dynamics: GARCH versus stochastic volatility
by Chan, Joshua C.C. & Grant, Angelia L.
- 190-203 Volatility linkages between energy and agricultural commodity prices
by López Cabrera, Brenda & Schulz, Franziska
- 204-212 Role of carbon swap trading and energy prices in price correlations and volatilities between carbon markets
by Kanamura, Takashi
- 213-223 An examination of the flow characteristics of crude oil: Evidence from risk-neutral moments
by Chatrath, Arjun & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay & Wang, Tianyang
- 224-234 Exogenous shocks and the spillover effects between uncertainty and oil price
by Li, Lei & Yin, Libo & Zhou, Yimin
- 235-247 Hedging emerging market stock prices with oil, gold, VIX, and bonds: A comparison between DCC, ADCC and GO-GARCH
by Basher, Syed Abul & Sadorsky, Perry
- 248-262 The transition between energy efficient and energy inefficient states in Cameroon
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 263-271 Environmental Kuznets curves: New evidence on both panel and country-level CO2 emissions
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 272-280 Renewable energy policy performance in reducing CO2 emissions
by Pérez de Arce, Miguel & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier
- 281-290 Asymmetric fuel price responses under heterogeneity
by Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi
- 291-301 Does FDI influence renewable energy consumption? An analysis of sectoral FDI impact on renewable and non-renewable industrial energy consumption
by Doytch, Nadia & Narayan, Seema
- 302-312 On the predictability of energy commodity markets by an entropy-based computational method
by Benedetto, F. & Giunta, G. & Mastroeni, L.
- 313-325 Estimating direct rebound effects for personal automotive travel in Great Britain
by Stapleton, Lee & Sorrell, Steve & Schwanen, Tim
- 326-336 Market-specific news and its impact on forward premia on electricity markets
by Lazarczyk, Ewa
- 337-348 Regulatory interventions in the US oil and gas sector: How do the stock markets perceive the CFTC's announcements during the 2008 financial crisis?
by Berk, Istemi & Rauch, Jannes
- 349-362 Border carbon adjustment and trade retaliation: What would be the cost for the European Union?
by Fouré, Jean & Guimbard, Houssein & Monjon, Stéphanie
- 363-375 A multiplicative environmental DEA approach to measure efficiency changes in the world's major polluters
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Roshdi, Israfil & Smyth, Russell
- 376-387 Are fundamentals enough? Explaining price variations in the German day-ahead and intraday power market
by Pape, Christian & Hagemann, Simon & Weber, Christoph
- 388-395 Carbon emissions in China: How far can new efforts bend the curve?
by Zhang, Xiliang & Karplus, Valerie J. & Qi, Tianyu & Zhang, Da & He, Jiankun
- 396-404 Decomposing energy demand across BRIIC countries
by Adetutu, Morakinyo O. & Glass, Anthony J. & Weyman-Jones, Thomas G.
- 405-416 Climate normals and weather normalization for utility regulation
by Won, Seoung Joun & Wang, X. Henry & Warren, Henry E.
- 417-430 Oil price volatility and stock returns in the G7 economies
by Diaz, Elena Maria & Molero, Juan Carlos & Perez de Gracia, Fernando
- 431-443 Energy price shocks and economic activity: Which energy price series should we be using?
by Melichar, Mark
- 444-452 International spillover and rebound effects from increased energy efficiency in Germany
by Koesler, Simon & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
- 5-16 Linking the gas and oil markets with the stock market: Investigating the U.S. relationship
by Gatfaoui, Hayette
- 17-27 Demand shifting bids in energy auction with non-convexities and transmission constraints
by Zoltowska, Izabela
- 28-39 Capacity, investment and market power in the economic value of energy firms
by Salas-Fumás, Vicente & Rosell-Martínez, Jorge & Delgado-Gómez, José Manuel
- 40-57 Impact of the financial crisis on Indian commodity markets: Structural breaks and volatility dynamics
by Shalini, Velappan & Prasanna, Krishna
- 58-63 The impact of renewable energy consumption to economic growth: A panel data application
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula
- 64-75 Taxing fossil fuels under speculative storage
by Tumen, Semih & Unalmis, Deren & Unalmis, Ibrahim & Unsal, D. Filiz
- 76-89 Optimal design of feed-in-tariffs to stimulate renewable energy investments under regulatory uncertainty — A real options analysis
by Ritzenhofen, Ingmar & Spinler, Stefan
- 90-100 Evolution of the world crude oil market integration: A graph theory analysis
by Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 101-110 The effects of oil price shocks on output and inflation in China
by Zhao, Lin & Zhang, Xun & Wang, Shouyang & Xu, Shanying
- 111-117 Co-movement of international crude oil price and Indian stock market: Evidences from nonlinear cointegration tests
by Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali
- 118-131 Flexibility in Europe's power sector — An additional requirement or an automatic complement?
by Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan
- 132-150 Reassessing the integration of European electricity markets: A fractional cointegration analysis
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A.
- 151-158 Is efficiency of crude oil market affected by multifractality? Evidence from the WTI crude oil market
by Gu, Rongbao & Zhang, Bing
- 159-174 Futures trading with information asymmetry and OTC predominance: Another look at the volume/volatility relations in the European carbon markets
by Rannou, Yves & Barneto, Pascal
- 175-181 Jumps and stochastic volatility in crude oil futures prices using conditional moments of integrated volatility
by Baum, Christopher F. & Zerilli, Paola
- 182-192 Cross-border constraints, institutional changes and integration of the Dutch–German gas market
by Kuper, Gerard H. & Mulder, Machiel
- 193-202 Determinants of investment under incentive regulation: The case of the Norwegian electricity distribution networks
by Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 203-211 A time consistent risk averse three-stage stochastic mixed integer optimization model for power generation capacity expansion
by Pisciella, P. & Vespucci, M.T. & Bertocchi, M. & Zigrino, S.
- 212-219 Pollution control under emission constraints: Switching between regimes
by Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe
- 220-229 Modelling futures price volatility in energy markets: Is there a role for financial speculation?
by Manera, Matteo & Nicolini, Marcella & Vignati, Ilaria
- 230-237 Club membership and transboundary pollution: Evidence from the European Union enlargement
by Chen, Xudong & Huang, Bihong
- 238-247 Convenience yield in commodity price modeling: A regime switching approach
by Almansour, Abdullah
- 248-260 Carbon emission permit price volatility reduction through financial options
by Xu, Li & Deng, Shi-Jie & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 261-269 Asymmetric impacts of European transmission network development towards 2050: Stakeholder assessment based on IRENE-40 scenarios
by Pudjianto, D. & Castro, M. & Strbac, G. & Liu, Z. & van der Sluis, L. & Papaefthymiou, G.
- 270-280 Capacity payment impact on gas-fired generation investments under rising renewable feed-in — A real options analysis
by Hach, Daniel & Spinler, Stefan
- 281-292 Quality frontier of electricity distribution: Supply security, best practices, and underground cabling in Finland
by Saastamoinen, Antti & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 293-304 Psychological barriers in oil futures markets
by Dowling, Michael & Cummins, Mark & Lucey, Brian M.
- 305-315 Recent hikes in oil-equity market correlations: Transitory or permanent?
by Zhang, Bing & Li, Xiao-Ming
2015, Volume 52, Issue S1
- S1-S4 Frontiers in the economics of energy efficiency
by de Miguel, Carlos & Labandeira, Xavier & Löschel, Andreas
- S5-S16 Measurement of energy efficiency based on economic foundations
by Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C.
- S17-S29 The role of information for energy efficiency in the residential sector
by Ramos, A. & Gago, A. & Labandeira, X. & Linares, P.
- S30-S40 Information v. energy efficiency incentives: Evidence from residential electricity consumption in Maryland
by Alberini, Anna & Towe, Charles
- S41-S52 Heterogeneity in the response to gasoline prices: Evidence from Pennsylvania and implications for the rebound effect
by Gillingham, Kenneth & Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês M.L.
- S53-S62 Energy efficiency subsidies with price-quality discrimination
by Nauleau, Marie-Laure & Giraudet, Louis-Gaëtan & Quirion, Philippe
- S63-S75 Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union
by Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael
- S76-S85 How effective are energy-efficiency incentive programs? Evidence from Italian homeowners
by Alberini, Anna & Bigano, Andrea
- S86-S99 Bending the learning curve
by Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan & Verdolini, Elena & Tavoni, Massimo
- S100-S116 Living up to expectations: Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for UK households
by Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve
- S117-S129 Intergenerational effects of a green tax reform for a more sustainable social security system
by De Miguel, Carlos & Montero, María & Bajona, Claustre
- S130-S141 Asymmetric industrial energy prices and international trade
by Sato, Misato & Dechezleprêtre, Antoine
- S142-S148 The future of solar energy: A personal assessment
by Schmalensee, Richard
2015, Volume 52, Issue PB
- 255-264 Delaying the introduction of emissions trading systems—Implications for power plant investment and operation from a multi-stage decision model
by Mo, Jian-Lei & Schleich, Joachim & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying
- 265-276 Economies of scale and scope in expansion of the U.S. natural gas pipeline network
by Oliver, Matthew E.
- 277-286 A firm-level analysis of outage loss differentials and self-generation: Evidence from African business enterprises
by Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 287-298 Preferences for improved cook stoves: Evidence from rural villages in north India
by Jeuland, M.A. & Bhojvaid, V. & Kar, A. & Lewis, J.J. & Patange, O. & Pattanayak, S.K. & Ramanathan, N. & Rehman, I.H. & Tan Soo, J.S. & Ramanathan, V.
- 299-305 Comprehensive measurement of energy market integration in East Asia: An application of dynamic principal component analysis
by Zhang, Dandan & Shi, Xunpeng & Sheng, Yu
- 306-315 Hidden regimes and the demand for carbon dioxide from motor-gasoline
by Roach, Travis
2015, Volume 52, Issue PA
- 1-12 Science and the stock market: Investors' recognition of unburnable carbon
by Griffin, Paul A. & Jaffe, Amy Myers & Lont, David H. & Dominguez-Faus, Rosa
- 13-25 Growth and competition in renewable energy industries: Insights from an integrated assessment model with strategic firms
by Leibowicz, Benjamin D.
- 26-38 The global markets for coking coal and iron ore — Complementary goods, integrated mining companies and strategic behavior
by Hecking, Harald & Panke, Timo
- 39-48 Impact measurement of tariff changes when experimentation is not an option—A case study of Ontario, Canada
by Faruqui, Ahmad & Sergici, Sanem & Lessem, Neil & Mountain, Dean
- 49-54 Retail and wholesale gasoline price adjustments in response to oil price changes
by Bumpass, Donald & Ginn, Vance & Tuttle, M.H.
- 55-68 The world trade network and the environment
by Aller, Carlos & Ductor, Lorenzo & Herrerias, M.J.
- 69-86 Comparison among U.S. industrial sectors by DEA environmental assessment: Equipped with analytical capability to handle zero or negative in production factors
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 87-103 Japanese fuel mix strategy after disaster of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant: Lessons from international comparison among industrial nations measured by DEA environmental assessment in time horizon
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 104-117 Pricing of forwards and other derivatives in cointegrated commodity markets
by Benth, Fred Espen & Koekebakker, Steen
- 118-126 Long-run relation and short-run dynamics in energy consumption–output relationship: International evidence from country panels with different growth rates
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Amin, Modhurima Dey
- 127-135 Energy efficiency and exporting: Evidence from firm-level data
by Roy, Jayjit & Yasar, Mahmut
- 136-141 Is there an Environmental Kuznets Curve for South Africa? A co-summability approach using a century of data
by Ben Nasr, Adnen & Gupta, Rangan & Sato, João Ricardo
- 142-150 Dynamic changes in CO2 emission performance of different types of Iranian fossil-fuel power plants
by Nabavieh, Alireza & Gholamiangonabadi, Davoud & Ahangaran, Ali Asghar
- 151-159 Governance strategies and transaction costs in a renovated electricity market
by Signorini, Guilherme & Ross, R. Brent & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 160-175 Interactions between oil and financial markets — Do conditions of financial stress matter?
by Wan, Jer-Yuh & Kao, Chung-Wei
- 176-182 Structural breaks and electricity prices: Further evidence on the role of climate policy uncertainties in the Australian electricity market
by Apergis, Nicholas & Lau, Marco Chi Keung
- 183-194 Asymmetric pricing of diesel at its source
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell & Vahid, Farshid
- 195-206 An analytical approach to activating demand elasticity with a demand response mechanism
by Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel
- 207-216 Variable selection in the analysis of energy consumption–growth nexus
by Camarero, Mariam & Forte, Anabel & Garcia-Donato, Gonzalo & Mendoza, Yurena & Ordoñez, Javier
- 217-227 Policy induced price volatility transmission: Linking the U.S. crude oil, corn and plastics markets
by Jiang, Jingze & Marsh, Thomas L. & Tozer, Peter R.
- 228-239 The increase in Brazilian household income and its impact on CO2 emissions: Evidence for 2003 and 2009 from input–output tables
by Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Vale, Vinicius de Almeida
- 240-245 Testing fractional persistence and non-linearities in the natural gas market: An application of non-linear deterministic terms based on Chebyshev polynomials in time
by Yaya, OlaOluwa Simon & Gil-Alana, Luis Alberiko & Carcel, Hector
- 246-253 Convergence and persistence in per capita energy use among OECD countries: Revisited using confidence intervals
by Fallahi, Firouz & Voia, Marcel-Cristian
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-8 Consumers' willingness to pay for green electricity: A meta-analysis of the literature
by Sundt, Swantje & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 9-20 Cross-border effects of capacity mechanisms: Do uncoordinated market design changes contradict the goals of the European market integration?
by Meyer, Roland & Gore, Olga
- 21-30 Energy efficiency in the transport sector in the EU-27: A dynamic dematerialization analysis
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R. & Ziolkowski, Bozydar
- 31-44 Are benefits from oil–stocks diversification gone? New evidence from a dynamic copula and high frequency data
by Avdulaj, Krenar & Barunik, Jozef
- 45-53 Energy efficiency of selected OECD countries: A slacks based model with undesirable outputs
by Apergis, Nicholas & Aye, Goodness C. & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gupta, Rangan & Wanke, Peter
- 54-66 The nexus between oil price and Russia's real exchange rate: Better paths via unconditional vs conditional analysis
by Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 67-76 Index decomposition analysis with multidimensional and multilevel energy data
by Ang, B.W. & Wang, H.
- 77-87 Impact of energy prices and cellulosic biomass supply on agriculture, energy, and the environment: An integrated modeling approach
by Dodder, Rebecca S. & Kaplan, P. Ozge & Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Secchi, Silvia & Kurkalova, Lyubov A.
- 88-98 A deterministic parametric metafrontier Luenberger indicator for measuring environmentally-sensitive productivity growth: A Korean fossil-fuel power case
by Zhang, Ning & Wang, Bing
- 99-110 Value-at-Risk estimation of energy commodities: A long-memory GARCH–EVT approach
by Youssef, Manel & Belkacem, Lotfi & Mokni, Khaled
- 111-124 Drivers of regional decarbonization through 2100: A multi-model decomposition analysis
by Marcucci, Adriana & Fragkos, Panagiotis
- 125-134 The demand for transport fuels in Turkey
by Hasanov, Mübariz
- 135-148 A harmonized calculation model for transforming EU bottom-up energy efficiency indicators into empirical estimates of policy impacts
by Horowitz, Marvin J. & Bertoldi, Paolo
- 149-156 Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India
by Prasad Bal, Debi & Narayan Rath, Badri
- 157-165 Retail price effects of feed-in tariff regulation
by Costa-Campi, Maria Teresa & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa
- 166-176 Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: A revisit of the energy-growth debate
by Iyke, Bernard Njindan
- 177-187 An empirical model comparison for valuing crack spread options
by Mahringer, Steffen & Prokopczuk, Marcel
- 188-203 The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy
by Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M.
- 204-214 Forecasting gasoline prices in the presence of Edgeworth Price Cycles
by Noel, Michael D. & Chu, Lanlan
- 215-226 Fine structure of the price–demand relationship in the electricity market: Multi-scale correlation analysis
by Afanasyev, Dmitriy O. & Fedorova, Elena A. & Popov, Viktor U.
- 227-235 Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors: An environmental index approach
by Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik
- 236-251 Electric sector capacity planning under uncertainty: Climate policy and natural gas in the US
by Bistline, John E.
- 252-260 Driving factors behind carbon dioxide emissions in China: A modified production-theoretical decomposition analysis
by Wang, Qunwei & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Chiu, Ching-Ren
- 261-274 Effects of oil price shocks on the stock market performance: Do nature of shocks and economies matter?
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho
- 275-287 Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri
- 288-299 Bidding behavior in the Chilean electricity market
by Bustos-Salvagno, Javier
- 300-311 Linear and nonlinear Granger causality investigation between carbon market and crude oil market: A multi-scale approach
by Yu, Lean & Li, Jingjing & Tang, Ling & Wang, Shuai
- 312-319 Trading on mean-reversion in energy futures markets
by Lubnau, Thorben & Todorova, Neda
- 320-328 A dynamic multi-stage data envelopment analysis model with application to energy consumption in the cotton industry
by Khalili-Damghani, Kaveh & Tavana, Madjid & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J. & Mohtasham, Sima
- 329-345 DEA environmental assessment in time horizon: Radial approach for Malmquist index measurement on petroleum companies
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 346-353 Investigating the value of fusion energy using the Global Change Assessment Model
by Turnbull, D. & Glaser, A. & Goldston, R.J.
- 354-364 The effect of global oil price shocks on China's agricultural commodities
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Qu, Xuqin
- 365-382 Hydro resource management, risk aversion and equilibrium in an incomplete electricity market setting
by Rodilla, Pablo & García-González, Javier & Baíllo, Álvaro & Cerisola, Santiago & Batlle, Carlos
- 383-393 Modelling interregional links in electricity price spikes
by Clements, A.E. & Herrera, R. & Hurn, A.S.
- 394-406 Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David
- 407-416 Renewable energy, subsidies, and the WTO: Where has the ‘green’ gone?
by Bougette, Patrice & Charlier, Christophe
- 417-429 Regional distribution of photovoltaic deployment in the UK and its determinants: A spatial econometric approach
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M.
- 430-444 Forecasting day ahead electricity spot prices: The impact of the EXAA to other European electricity markets
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick & Husmann, Sven
- 445-454 Driving factors of carbon embodied in China's provincial exports
by Zhang, Youguo & Tang, Zhipeng
- 455-465 Extreme risk spillovers between crude oil and stock markets
by Du, Limin & He, Yanan
- 466-474 Firm ownership, China's export related emissions, and the responsibility issue
by Jiang, Xuemei & Guan, Dabo & Zhang, Jin & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher
- 475-483 The determinants of residential gas demand in Ireland
by Harold, Jason & Lyons, Seán & Cullinan, John