Emerging Markets Review
2012, Volume 13, Issue 1
2011, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 309-320 Geographical focus in emerging markets and hedge fund performance
by Kotkatvuori-Örnberg, Juha & Nikkinen, Jussi & Peltomäki, Jarkko
- 321-337 Exchange rate exposure: A nonparametric approach
by Aysun, Uluc & Guldi, Melanie
- 338-353 The role of the stock market in the provision of Islamic development finance: Evidence from Sudan
by Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger
- 354-370 Regional financial integration in the GCC
by Espinoza, Raphael & Prasad, Ananthakrishnan & Williams, Oral
- 371-388 Monetary autonomy in emerging market economies: The role of foreign reserves
by Taguchi, Hiroyuki
- 389-398 The determinants of China's outward foreign direct investment
by Zhang, Xiaoxi & Daly, Kevin
- 399-417 Housing wealth effect in emerging economies
by Ciarlone, Alessio
- 418-431 Stock market correlations between China and its emerging market neighbors
by Jayasuriya, Shamila A.
- 432-442 Analysing interconnectivity among economies
by Wong, Alfred Y-T. & Fong, Tom Pak Wing
- 443-459 Relationship between portfolio diversification and value at risk: Empirical evidence
by Kiani, Khurshid M.
- 460-484 Financial integration and currency risk premium in CEECs: Evidence from the ICAPM
by Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac
- 485-509 Foreign equity flows and the “Size Bias”: Evidence from an emerging stock market
by Diyarbakirlioglu, Erkin
September 2011, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 205-216 Explaining over-subscription in fixed-price IPOs -- Evidence from the Malaysian stock market
by Low, Soo-Wah & Yong, Othman
- 217-237 Are GCC stock markets predictable?
by Bley, Jorg
- 238-249 On the performance of emerging market equity mutual funds
by Huij, Joop & Post, Thierry
- 250-271 Emerging country cross-border acquisitions: Characteristics, acquirer returns and cross-sectional determinants
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng
- 272-292 Stock market volatility and exchange rates in emerging countries: A Markov-state switching approach
by Walid, Chkili & Chaker, Aloui & Masood, Omar & Fry, John
- 293-307 Calendar anomalies in the Gulf Cooperation Council stock markets
by Ariss, Rima Turk & Rezvanian, Rasoul & Mehdian, Seyed M.
June 2011, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 79-93 Demography, credit and institutions: A global perspective
by Rabah, Arezki
- 94-110 Efficiency and bank profitability in MENA countries
by Olson, Dennis & Zoubi, Taisier A.
- 111-129 Eastern and Western European firms public and private information quality: The comparative impact of degree of implementation of IFRS
by Djatej, Arsen & Gao, Grace & Sarikas, Robert H.S. & Senteney, David L.
- 130-151 The impact of corporate governance measures on the performance of West African IPO firms
by Hearn, Bruce
- 152-170 Performance and characteristics of acquiring firms in the Chinese stock markets
by Chi, Jing & Sun, Qian & Young, Martin
- 171-188 Governance, monitoring and foreign investment in Chinese companies
by Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 189-203 Risk and return characteristics of Islamic equity funds
by Hayat, Raphie & Kraeussl, Roman
March 2011, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-20 The effects of bank regulations, competition, and financial reforms on banks' performance
by Naceur, Sami Ben & Omran, Mohammed
- 21-46 Modelling size and liquidity in North African industrial sectors
by Hearn, Bruce
- 47-60 Emerging market benefits, investability and the rule of law
by Buchanan, Bonnie G. & English II, Philip C. & Gordon, Rachel
- 61-78 The impact of oil price shocks on stock market returns: Comparing GCC countries with the UK and USA
by Fayyad, Abdallah & Daly, Kevin
December 2010, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 301-318 Emerging art markets
by Kraeussl, Roman & Logher, Robin
- 319-340 The relation between firm-level corporate governance and market value: A case study of India
by Balasubramanian, N. & Black, Bernard S. & Khanna, Vikramaditya
- 341-357 Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence
by Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michal & Taglioni, Daria
- 358-372 Oil shocks and stock returns: The case of the Central and Eastern European (CEE) oil and gas sectors
by Mohanty, Sunil & Nandha, Mohan & Bota, Gabor
- 373-389 On the estimation of the cost of equity in Latin America
by Grandes, Martin & Panigo, Demian T. & Pasquini, Ricardo A.
- 390-403 Re-examining the impact of foreign bank participation on interest margins in emerging markets
by Poghosyan, Tigran
- 404-408 Availability of financial services and income inequality: The evidence from many countries
by Mookerjee, Rajen & Kalipioni, Paul
September 2010, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 183-204 The sequencing of stock market liberalization events and corporate financing decisions
by Flavin, Thomas & O'Connor, Thomas
- 205-228 Economic determinates, financial crisis and entry modes of foreign banks into emerging markets
by Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kowalewski, Oskar
- 229-249 The role of macroeconomic variables in sovereign risk
by Matsumura, Marco S. & Vicente, José Valentim Machado
- 250-260 Global and regional spillovers in emerging stock markets: A multivariate GARCH-in-mean analysis
by Beirne, John & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Schulze-Ghattas, Marianne & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 261-272 The predictive power of the yield spread in timing the stock market
by Bhaduri, Saumitra & Saraogi, Ravi
- 273-284 Determinants of capital inflows into Asia: The relevance of contagion effects as push factors
by Brana, Sophie & Lahet, Delphine
- 285-299 New evidence on the pricing and performance of initial public offerings in Thailand, 1997-2008
by Chorruk, Jirapun & Worthington, Andrew C.
June 2010, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 79-97 Split sovereign ratings and rating migrations in emerging economies
by Al-Sakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain
- 98-105 Subjective perceptions of financing constraints: How well do they reflect credit market conditions?
by Bouton, Lawrence & Tiongson, Erwin R.
- 106-118 Law, regulation and institutions for financial development: Evidence from India
by Rathinam, Francis Xavier & Raja, Angara V.
- 119-151 On the relationship between economic freedom and equity returns in the emerging markets: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) stock markets
by Smimou, Kamal & Karabegovic, Amela
- 152-172 How far apart are the two ACUs from each other? Asian currency unit and Asian currency union
by Watanabe, Shingo & Ogura, Masanobu
- 173-182 The role of domestic fundamentals on the economic vulnerability of emerging markets
by Rocha, Katia & Moreira, Ajax
March 2010, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-20 Signals from housing and lending booms
by Bunda, Irina & Ca' Zorzi, Michele
- 21-38 Corporate governance in Brazil
by Black, Bernard S. & de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Gorga, Érica
- 39-48 Equity price bubbles in the Middle Eastern and North African Financial markets
by Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Waters, George A.
- 49-61 Pricing emerging market stock returns: An update
by Barclay, Richard & Fletcher, Jonathan & Marshall, Andrew
- 62-78 Does cultural distance matter in international stock market comovement? Evidence from emerging economies around the world
by Lucey, Brian M. & Zhang, QiYu
December 2009, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 227-241 The "value" effect and the market for Chinese stocks
by Malkiel, Burton & Jun, Derek
- 242-256 The tail risk of emerging stock markets
by Li, Xiao-Ming & Rose, Lawrence C.
- 257-278 Sector level cost of equity in African financial markets
by Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer
- 279-295 Corporate financial policies and the exchange rate regime: Evidence from Brazil
by Rossi Jr, José Luiz
- 296-310 The reversibility of different types of capital flows to emerging markets
by Sula, Ozan & Willett, Thomas D.
- 311-330 Exchange rate regimes, globalisation, and the cost of capital in emerging markets
by de los Rios, Antonio Diez
- 331-344 Macroeconomic shocks and the co-movement of stock returns in Latin America
by Araújo, Eurilton
September 2009, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 167-178 Banking inefficiency in Central and Eastern European countries under a quadratic loss function
by Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Staikouras, Christos
- 179-190 A down-and-out exchange option model with jumps to evaluate firms' default probabilities in Brazil
by Barbedo, Claudio Henrique da Silveira & Lemgruber, Eduardo Facó
- 191-206 Finance and poverty: Evidence from fixed effect vector decomposition
by Akhter, Selim & Daly, Kevin J.
- 207-225 Abnormal trading volume and autoregressive behavior in weekly stock returns in the Saudi stock market
by Alsubaie, Abdullah & Najand, Mohammad
June 2009, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 67-96 Correlations in emerging market bonds: The role of local and global factors
by Bunda, Irina & Hamann, A. Javier & Lall, Subir
- 97-121 An empirical analysis on the determinants of CEE government bond spreads
by Ebner, André
- 122-139 Dual long memory property in returns and volatility: Evidence from the CEE countries' stock markets
by Kasman, Adnan & Kasman, Saadet & Torun, Erdost
- 140-150 Evidence of interdependence and contagion using a frequency domain framework
by Bodart, Vincent & Candelon, Bertrand
- 151-165 Heterogeneity of sovereign rating migrations in emerging countries
by Al-Sakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain
March 2009, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-22 Firm diversification and equilibrium risk pooling: The Korean financial crisis as a natural experiment
by Masson, Robert & Tookes, Heather & Um, Taejong
- 23-35 What drives stock market development in emerging markets--institutions, remittances, or natural resources?
by Billmeier, Andreas & Massa, Isabella
- 36-50 Recovering from bond market distress: Good luck and good policy
by Wälti, Sébastien & Weder, Ghislaine
- 51-66 Markets versus institutions in developing countries: National attributes as determinants
by Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W.
December 2008, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 231-246 The evolution of trading activity in Asian foreign exchange markets
by Tsuyuguchi, Yosuke & Wooldridge, Philip D.
- 247-265 Empirical market microstructure: An analysis of the BRL/US$ exchange rate market
by Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Furlani, Luiz Gustavo Cassilatti & Portugal, Marcelo Savino
- 266-279 Depositary receipts and firm value: Evidence from Central Europe and Russia
by Smirnova, Elena
- 280-301 On the stability of domestic financial market linkages in the presence of time-varying volatility
by Flavin, Thomas J. & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Unalmis, Deren
- 302-328 Automatic stabilizer feature of fixed exchange rate regimes
by Aysun, Uluc
September 2008, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 153-173 China's segmented stock market: An application of the conditional international capital asset pricing model
by Jacobsen, Brian J. & Liu, Xiaochun
- 174-193 Information content of inter-trade time on the Chinese market
by Chen, Tao & Li, Jie & Cai, Jun
- 194-205 The return to value in Asian stock markets
by Brown, Stephen & Ghon Rhee, S. & Zhang, Liang
- 206-219 Syndicated loans in emerging markets
by Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent
- 220-229 Emerging market hedge funds and the yen carry trade
by Peltomäki, Jarkko
June 2008, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 79-88 The returns to value and momentum in Asian Markets
by Brown, Stephen & Yan Du, Daphne & Rhee, S. Ghon & Zhang, Liang
- 89-103 Market integration in developed and emerging markets: Evidence from the CAPM
by Bruner, Robert F. & Li, Wei & Kritzman, Mark & Myrgren, Simon & Page, Sébastien
- 104-128 Markov switching GARCH models of currency turmoil in Southeast Asia
by Brunetti, Celso & Scotti, Chiara & Mariano, Roberto S. & Tan, Augustine H.H.
- 129-143 Portfolio concentration and closed-end fund discounts: Evidence from the China market
by Chan, Kalok & Kot, Hung Wan & Li, Desmond
- 144-152 The international lender of last resort and selective bail-out
by Bastidon, Cécile & Gilles, Philippe & Huchet, Nicolas
March 2008, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-16 IPO underpricing in China: New evidence from the primary and secondary markets
by Chang, Eddy & Chen, Chao & Chi, Jing & Young, Martin
- 17-39 Sovereign credit ratings, capital flows and financial sector development in emerging markets
by Kim, Suk-Joong & Wu, Eliza
- 40-56 Pricing of global and local sources of risk in Russian stock market
by Saleem, Kashif & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 57-69 Panel analysis of the monetary approach to exchange rates: Evidence from ten new EU members and Turkey
by Uz, Idil & Ketenci, Natalya
- 70-77 Pricing IMF liquidity provision: The value of the IMF liquidity commitment
by Rossi, Marco
December 2007, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 251-263 International cross-listing and stock pricing efficiency: An empirical study
by Liu, Shinhua
- 264-283 Market integration and contagion: Evidence from Asian emerging stock and foreign exchange markets
by Tai, Chu-Sheng
- 284-298 Real exchange rates, dollarization and industrial employment in Latin America
by Galindo, Arturo & Izquierdo, Alejandro & Montero, Jose Manuel
- 299-310 Public debt and social expenditure: Friends or foes?
by Lora, Eduardo & Olivera, Mauricio
- 311-327 Interdependence of international equity variances: Evidence from East Asian markets
by Chuang, I-Yuan & Lu, Jin-Ray & Tswei, Keshin
- 328-338 Say you fix, enjoy and relax. The deleterious effect of peg announcements on fiscal discipline in emerging markets
by Alberola, Enrique & Molina, Luis & Navia, Daniel
September 2007, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 167-180 What do bond holdings reveal about international funds' preferences?
by Xiao, Yingbin
- 181-193 Law, finance, and emerging market returns
by Buchanan, Bonnie & English II, Philip C.
- 194-205 Clustering in emerging equity markets
by Mendes, Beatriz V.M. & Leal, Ricardo P.C. & Carvalhal-da-Silva, Andre
- 206-217 Banks, stock markets, and China's `great leap forward'
by Rousseau, Peter L. & Xiao, Sheng
- 218-229 Trade and exposure of Eastern European multinationals
by Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C.
- 230-250 Portfolio selection with skewness in emerging market industries
by Canela, Miguel Angel & Collazo, Eduardo Pedreira
May 2007, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 81-105 Foreign banking in developing countries; origin matters
by Van Horen, Neeltje
- 106-123 Capital flows to central and Eastern Europe
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 124-133 Power arch modelling of the volatility of emerging equity markets
by Brooks, Robert
- 134-146 The effects of privatization on the performance of newly privatized firms in emerging markets
by Mathur, Ike & Banchuenvijit, Wanrapee
- 147-166 Including emerging markets in international momentum investment strategies
by Naranjo, Andy & Porter, Burt
March 2007, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 2-3 Farewell from the founding editor: A brief history of the EMR (So Far)
by Estrada, Javier
- 4-19 An alternative perspective on the relationship between downside beta and CAPM beta
by Galagedera, Don U.A.
- 20-37 The impact of macroeconomic announcements on emerging market bonds
by Andritzky, Jochen R. & Bannister, Geoffrey J. & Tamirisa, Natalia T.
- 38-49 Institutional enforcement, labor-market rigidities, and economic performance
by Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Leon, Gianmarco
- 50-66 Credibility of CIS exchange rate policies -- A technical trader's view
by Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard
- 67-79 Real estate and real options -- A case study
by Rocha, Katia & Salles, Luciana & Garcia, Francisco Augusto Alcaraz & Sardinha, Jose A. & Teixeira, Jose P.
December 2006, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 279-279 Financial market development in the Central and Eastern European countries
by Estrada, Javier
- 280-282 Financial market development in the Central and Eastern European Countries
by Berglund, Tom & Hanousek, Jan & Mramor, Dusan
- 283-299 Strategies of foreign banks in transition economies
by Haselmann, Rainer
- 300-319 Foreign direct investment in the financial sector and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe: The crucial role of the efficiency channel
by Eller, Markus & Haiss, Peter & Steiner, Katharina
- 320-338 The role of cash holdings in reducing investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from a financial crisis period in an emerging market
by Arslan, Ozgur & Florackis, Chrisostomos & Ozkan, Aydin
- 339-360 Is locking domestic funds into the local market beneficial? Evidence from the Polish pension reforms
by Zalewska, Anna
- 361-379 Corporate governance indices and firms' market values: Time series evidence from Russia
by Black, Bernard S. & Love, Inessa & Rachinsky, Andrei
- 380-397 Risks of investing in the Russian stock market: Lessons of the first decade
by Goriaev, Alexei & Zabotkin, Alexei
September 2006, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 191-212 Coming to America: IPOs from emerging market issuers
by Bruner, Robert & Chaplinsky, Susan & Ramchand, Latha
- 213-227 Earnings estimates in emerging markets--an update
by Hoguet, George R.
- 228-243 The unexplained part of public debt
by Campos, Camila F.S. & Jaimovich, Dany & Panizza, Ugo
- 244-260 M&A market in transition economies: Evidence from Romania
by Pop, Diana
- 261-278 Changes in the dynamic behavior of emerging market volatility: Revisiting the effects of financial liberalization
by Cunado, Juncal & Gomez Biscarri, Javier & Perez de Gracia, Fernando
June 2006, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 111-128 International equity portfolios: Selecting the right benchmark for emerging markets
by Hamza, Olfa & Kortas, Mohamed & L'Her, Jean-Francois & Roberge, Mathieu
- 129-146 European Union enlargement and equity markets in accession countries
by Dvorak, Tomas & Podpiera, Richard
- 147-161 On the duration of the financial system stability under liberalization
by Aka, Brou E.
- 162-175 Regulatory changes and market liquidity in Chinese stock markets
by Gao, Lei & Kling, Gerhard
- 176-190 Did financial liberalization ease financing constraints? Evidence from Indian firm-level data
by Ghosh, Saibal
March 2006, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-26 The benefits and costs of group affiliation: Evidence from East Asia
by Claessens, Stijn & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Lang, Larry H.P.
- 27-51 Statistical properties of country credit ratings
by Cruces, Juan J.
- 52-66 An assessment of the case for monetary union or official dollarization in five Latin American countries
by Hallwood, Paul & Marsh, Ian W. & Scheibe, Jorg
- 67-81 Measuring the cost of equity in African financial markets
by Collins, Daryl & Abrahamson, Mark
- 82-109 Have China's enterprise reforms led to improved efficiency and profitability?
by Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver
December 2005, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 309-310 Assessing risk in emerging markets
by Estrada, J.
- 311-323 An emerging market credit scoring system for corporate bonds
by Altman, Edward I.
- 324-345 Modelling country spillover effects in country risk ratings
by Hoti, Suhejla
- 346-362 Quantification of sovereign risk: Using the information in equity market prices
by Oshiro, Naoto & Saruwatari, Yasufumi
- 363-375 Predicting financial crises in emerging markets using a composite non-parametric model
by Apoteker, Thierry & Barthelemy, Sylvain
- 376-395 Designing an early warning system for debt crises
by Ciarlone, Alessio & Trebeschi, Giorgio
- 396-418 An analysis of skewness and skewness persistence in three emerging markets
by Adcock, C.J. & Shutes, K.
September 2005, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 211-237 Mutual fund preferences for Latin American equities surrounding financial crises
by Elkinawy, Susan
- 238-262 The success of stock selection strategies in emerging markets: Is it risk or behavioral bias?
by van der Hart, Jaap & de Zwart, Gerben & van Dijk, Dick
- 263-288 What makes firms manage FX risk?
by Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon
- 289-307 Fear of floating and domestic liability dollarization
by Honig, Adam
June 2005, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 107-120 Risk and ex ante cost of equity estimates of emerging market firms
by Mishra, Dev R. & O'Brien, Thomas J.
- 121-137 Empirical evidence on cross-listed stocks of Central and Eastern European companies
by Korczak, Piotr & Bohl, Martin T.
- 138-169 Financing choices of firms in EU accession countries
by Nivorozhkin, Eugene
- 170-191 Stock market liberalization and volatility in the presence of favorable market characteristics and institutions
by Jayasuriya, Shamila
- 192-209 Competition and concentration in the banking sector of the South Eastern European region
by Mamatzakis, E. & Staikouras, C. & Koutsomanoli-Fillipaki, N.
April 2005, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-19 Country selection of emerging equity markets: benefits from country attribute diversification
by Kortas, Mohamed & L'Her, Jean-Francois & Roberge, Mathieu
- 21-43 Coexceedances in financial markets--a quantile regression analysis of contagion
by Baur, Dirk & Schulze, Niels
- 45-67 Turnover and return in global stock markets
by Dey, Malay K.
- 69-84 Assessing institutional efficiency, growth and integration
by Chousa, Juan Pineiro & Khan, Haider A. & Melikyan, Davit & Tamazian, Artur
- 85-106 Investment and the stock market: evidence from Arab firm-level panel data
by Bolbol, Ali A. & Omran, Mohammad M.
December 2004, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 379-387 Macroeconomic factors and emerging market equity returns: a Bayesian model selection approach
by Hooker, Mark A.
- 389-408 An empirical examination of UK emerging market unit trust performance
by Abel, Ernest & Fletcher, Jonathan
- 409-426 Corporate governance and dividend policy in emerging markets
by Mitton, Todd
- 427-446 The impact of the Argentine default on volatility co-movements in emerging bond markets
by Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna
- 447-469 Predicting default probabilities and implementing trading strategies for emerging markets bond portfolios
by Berardi, Andrea & Ciraolo, Stefania & Trova, Michele
September 2004, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 267-294 Housekeeping and plumbing: the investability of emerging markets
by Ladekarl, Jeppe & Zervos, Sara
- 295-316 Testing for predictability in emerging equity markets
by Chang, Eui Jung & Lima, Eduardo Jose Araujo & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda
- 317-339 Currency risk in emerging equity markets
by Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola
- 341-359 Financial liberalization, prudential supervision, and the onset of banking crises
by Noy, Ilan
- 361-378 Rating timing differences between the two leading agencies: Standard and Poor's and Moody's
by Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee
June 2004, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 131-159 Risk and return characteristics of property indices in emerging markets
by Barry, Christopher B. & Rodriguez, Mauricio
- 161-192 Comparing capital structures and rates of return in developed and emerging markets
by Glen, Jack & Singh, Ajit
- 193-215 Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets
by Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt
- 217-240 Private benefits and cross-listings in the United States
by Benos, Evangelos & Weisbach, Michael S.
- 241-266 The risk and predictability of equity returns of the EU accession countries
by Mateus, Tiago
March 2004, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-38 The development of mutual funds around the world
by Klapper, Leora & Sulla, Victor & Vittas, Dimitri
- 39-59 Consolidation and market structure in emerging market banking systems
by Gelos, R. G. & Roldos, Jorge
- 61-82 International reserve-holding in the developing world: self insurance in a crisis-prone era?
by Mendoza, Ronald U.
- 83-107 ADRs as leading indicators of exchange rates
by Kadiyala, Padma & Kadiyala, Prasad
- 109-128 Asymmetric risk measures when modelling emerging markets equities: evidence for regional and timing effects
by Hwang, Soosung & Pedersen, Christian S.
December 2003, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 329-329 A Brief Note from the Editors
by Estrada, Javier & Harvey, Cam
- 330-339 Debt composition and balance sheet effects of currency depreciation: a summary of the micro evidence
by Galindo, Arturo & Panizza, Ugo & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 340-367 Financial dollarization and debt deflation under a currency board
by Galiani, Sebastian & Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 368-396 Debt composition and exchange rate balance sheet effect in Brazil: a firm level analysis
by Bonomo, Marco & Martins, Betina & Pinto, Rodrigo
- 397-416 Debt composition and balance sheet effects of exchange rate depreciations: a firm-level analysis for Chile
by Benavente, Jose Miguel & Johnson, Christian A. & Morande, Felipe G.
- 417-449 'Dollar' debt in Colombian firms: are sinners punished during devaluations?
by Echeverry, Juan Carlos & Fergusson, Leopoldo & Steiner, Roberto & Aguilar, Camila
- 450-471 Debt composition and balance sheet effects of exchange rate volatility in Mexico: a firm level analysis
by Pratap, Sangeeta & Lobato, Ignacio & Somuano, Alejandro
- 472-496 Exchange rate volatility and economic performance in Peru: a firm level analysis
by Carranza, Luis J. & Cayo, Juan M. & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E.
September 2003, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 225-247 Returns on ADRs and arbitrage in emerging markets
by Rabinovitch, Ramon & Silva, Ana Cristina & Susmel, Raul
- 248-272 What drives financial crises in emerging markets?
by Komulainen, Tuomas & Lukkarila, Johanna
- 273-286 Intra-industry trade of transition countries: trends and determinants
by Kandogan, Yener
- 287-309 Political conditions and currency crises in emerging markets
by Block, Steven A.
- 310-326 Mexican peso crisis and its spillover effects to emerging market debt
by Han, Ki C. & Lee, Suk Hun & Suk, David Y.
- 328-328 Corrigendum to: "Official bailout, moral hazard and the 'speciality' of the international interbank market": [Emerging Markets Review 4 (2003) 165-196]
by Spadafora, Francesco
June 2003, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 91-120 Mexico's integration into the North American capital market
by Adler, Michael & Qi, Rong
- 121-144 The equity risk premium: emerging vs. developed markets
by Salomons, Roelof & Grootveld, Henk
- 145-164 Understanding reserve volatility in emerging markets: a look at the long-run
by Demarmels, Ricarda & Fischer, Andreas M.
- 165-196 Official bailouts, moral hazard and the 'speciality' of the international interbank market
by Spadafora, Francesco
- 197-223 Financial densities in emerging markets: an application of the multivariate ES density
by Mauleon, Ignacio