European Economic Review
2016, Volume 88, Issue C
- 227-260 Going to extremes: Politics after financial crises, 1870–2014
by Funke, Manuel & Schularick, Moritz & Trebesch, Christoph
2016, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-25 Monetary–fiscal interactions with endogenous liquidity frictions
by Cui, Wei
- 26-33 Do cheaters in the lab also cheat in the field?
by Potters, Jan & Stoop, Jan
- 34-61 Sovereign risk, interbank freezes, and aggregate fluctuations
by Engler, Philipp & Große Steffen, Christoph
- 62-77 Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU
by Bertola, Giuseppe
- 78-91 Currency unions and trade: A post-EMU reassessment
by Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K.
- 92-107 Transaction costs and the property rights approach to the theory of the firm
by Müller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 108-131 Time inconsistency and alcohol sales restrictions
by Hinnosaar, Marit
- 132-147 Dueling policies: Why systemic risk taxation can fail
by Bosma, Jakob J.
- 148-175 Law and social capital: Evidence from the Code Napoleon in Germany
by Buggle, Johannes C.
- 176-193 Liquidity constraints and labor supply
by Rossi, Mariacristina & Trucchi, Serena
- 194-215 Distortions, infrastructure, and female labor supply in developing countries
by Cubas, German
- 216-235 How do experts forecast sovereign spreads?
by Cimadomo, Jacopo & Claeys, Peter & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos
- 236-255 Switching bubbles: From Outside to Inside Bubbles
by Basco, Sergi
- 256-271 Female labour supply and household employment shocks: Maternity leave as an insurance mechanism
by Tominey, Emma
- 272-286 Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920–1938
by Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin
- 287-303 Tracing the impact of large minimum wage changes on household welfare in Indonesia
by Yamada, Ken
- 304-333 Media attention and betting markets
by Legge, Stefan & Schmid, Lukas
2016, Volume 86, Issue C
- 4-23 Where has all the skewness gone? The decline in high-growth (young) firms in the U.S
by Decker, Ryan A. & Haltiwanger, John & Jarmin, Ron S. & Miranda, Javier
- 24-51 Taxation, corruption, and growth
by Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Cagé, Julia & Kerr, William R.
- 52-72 Industry structure, entrepreneurship, and culture: An empirical analysis using historical coalfields
by Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Audretsch, David B. & Wyrwich, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Coombes, Mike & Shaw-Taylor, Leigh & Satchell, Max
- 73-86 The rise of female entrepreneurs: New evidence on gender differences in liquidity constraints
by Sauer, Robert M. & Wilson, Tanya
- 87-108 Personality traits and the evaluation of start-up subsidies
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weißenberger, Martin
- 109-117 On the economic performance of nascent entrepreneurs
by Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert N.
- 118-130 The entrepreneur's idea and outside finance: Theory and evidence about entrepreneurial roles
by Scott, John T. & Scott, Troy J.
- 131-146 Knowledge Creates Markets: The influence of entrepreneurial support and patent rights on academic entrepreneurship
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Doherr, Thorsten & Hussinger, Katrin & Schliessler, Paula & Toole, Andrew A.
- 147-160 The impact of private equity on firms׳ patenting activity
by Amess, Kevin & Stiebale, Joel & Wright, Mike
- 161-187 Job creation and job types – New evidence from Danish entrepreneurs
by Kuhn, Johan M. & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Sørensen, Anders
- 188-201 Dynastic entrepreneurship, entry, and non-compete enforcement
by Rauch, James E.
- 202-216 Dynamic capabilities and entrepreneurial management in large organizations: Toward a theory of the (entrepreneurial) firm
by Teece, David J.
2016, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-7 The relation of risk attitudes and other-regarding preferences: A within-subjects analysis
by Müller, Stephan & Rau, Holger A.
- 8-21 Signaling quality with increased incentives
by Karle, Heiko & Schumacher, Heiner & Staat, Christian
- 22-38 Did China tire safeguard save U.S. workers?
by Chung, Sunghoon & Lee, Joonhyung & Osang, Thomas
- 39-61 Mobility of knowledge and local innovation activity
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 62-83 Collateralized borrowing and risk taking at low interest rates
by Cociuba, Simona E. & Shukayev, Malik & Ueberfeldt, Alexander
- 84-111 Are survey expectations theory-consistent? The role of central bank communication and news
by Dräger, Lena & Lamla, Michael J. & Pfajfar, Damjan
- 112-126 Externalities, endogenous productivity, and poverty traps
by Barseghyan, Levon & DiCecio, Riccardo
- 127-143 Collusion and biased tournaments
by Chen, Zhijun
- 144-164 Noisy fiscal policy
by Fève, Patrick & Pietrunti, Mario
- 165-187 A quantitative theory of the gender gap in wages
by Erosa, Andres & Fuster, Luisa & Restuccia, Diego
- 188-207 On the timing of political regime changes in resource-dependent economies
by Boucekkine, Raouf & Prieur, Fabien & Puzon, Klarizze
- 208-228 The 2009 Recovery Act: Stimulus at the extensive and intensive labor margins
by Dupor, Bill & Mehkari, M. Saif
- 229-244 Team production, endogenous learning about abilities and career concerns
by Chalioti, Evangelia
- 245-271 Accounting for age in marital search decisions
by Akın, Ş. Nuray & Platt, Brennan C.
- 272-287 Group size and the (in)efficiency of pure public good provision
by Diederich, Johannes & Goeschl, Timo & Waichman, Israel
- 288-306 Regulatory performance of audit tournaments and compliance observability
by Cason, Timothy N. & Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
2016, Volume 84, Issue C
- 3-17 Good skills in bad times: Cyclical skill mismatch and the long-term effects of graduating in a recession
by Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø.
- 18-41 The extent and cyclicality of career changes: Evidence for the U.K
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Hobijn, Bart & She, Powen & Visschers, Ludo
- 42-56 Working hard in the wrong place: A mismatch-based explanation to the UK productivity puzzle
by Patterson, Christina & Şahin, Ayşegül & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L.
- 57-75 Racial prejudice and labour market penalties during economic downturns
by Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace
- 76-98 The effects of immigration in frictional labor markets: Theory and empirical evidence from EU countries
by Moreno-Galbis, Eva & Tritah, Ahmed
- 99-122 Does short-time work save jobs? A business cycle analysis
by Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian
- 123-139 Search costs and efficiency: Do unemployed workers search enough?
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Moraga-González, José L. & Wolthoff, Ronald P.
- 140-164 The employment effect of reforming a public employment agency
by Launov, Andrey & Wälde, Klaus
- 165-183 Forecasting unemployment across countries: The ins and outs
by Barnichon, Regis & Garda, Paula
- 184-201 The cyclical behavior of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies across OECD countries
by Amaral, Pedro S. & Tasci, Murat
- 202-218 Land collateral and labor market dynamics in France
by Kaas, Leo & Pintus, Patrick A. & Ray, Simon
2016, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-18 Intergenerational policy and the measurement of tax incidence
by Conesa, Juan Carlos & Garriga, Carlos
- 19-39 Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain
by Díaz, Antonia & Franjo, Luis
- 40-63 On the sources of macroeconomic stability in the euro area
by Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume
- 64-89 Adaptive versus eductive learning: Theory and evidence
by Bao, Te & Duffy, John
- 90-110 Merchant guilds, taxation and social capital
by Dessí, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore
- 111-138 A Darwinian perspective on “exchange rate undervaluation”
by Du, Qingyuan & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 139-164 Pro-social motivation, effort and the call to public service
by Banuri, Sheheryar & Keefer, Philip
- 165-184 Who was colonized and when? A cross-country analysis of determinants
by Ertan, Arhan & Fiszbein, Martin & Putterman, Louis
- 185-197 Exporting to bypass weak institutions
by Creane, Anthony & Jeitschko, Thomas D.
- 198-212 Nonstandard bidder behavior in real-world auctions
by Podwol, Joseph Uri & Schneider, Henry S.
- 213-219 Diminished-dimensional political economy
by Harstad, Ronald M. & Selten, Reinhard
- 220-232 Insurance, self-control, and contract flexibility
by Schumacher, Heiner
- 233-242 Dynamic adverse selection and the supply size
by Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo
- 243-261 Paying positive to go negative: Advertisers׳ competition and media reports
by Blasco, Andrea & Pin, Paolo & Sobbrio, Francesco
2016, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-23 Tariffs, vertical specialization and oligopoly
by Ara, Tomohiro & Ghosh, Arghya
- 24-45 A failure to communicate: an experimental investigation of the effects of advice on strategic play
by Cooper, David J. & Kagel, John H.
- 46-69 Real wage cyclicality in the Eurozone before and during the Great Recession: Evidence from micro data
by Verdugo, Gregory
- 70-112 Factor complementarity and labour market dynamics
by Di Pace, Federico & Villa, Stefania
- 113-131 The Elephant In The Ground: Managing Oil And Sovereign Wealth
by van den Bremer, Ton & van der Ploeg, Frederick & Wills, Samuel
- 132-141 Firm-specific information and explicit collusion in experimental oligopolies
by Gomez-Martinez, Francisco & Onderstal, Sander & Sonnemans, Joep
- 142-165 How does credit supply respond to monetary policy and bank minimum capital requirements?
by Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles W. & Wieladek, Tomasz
- 166-186 Employment polarization and the role of the apprenticeship system
by Rendall, Michelle & Weiss, Franziska J.
- 187-211 Distributional consequences of political representation
by Maaser, Nicola & Stratmann, Thomas
- 212-230 The labor market return to academic fraud
by Mavisakalyan, Astghik & Meinecke, Juergen
- 231-241 Exchange asymmetries for bads? Experimental evidence
by Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köhler, Katrin
- 242-254 Dishonesty: From parents to children
by Houser, Daniel & List, John A. & Piovesan, Marco & Samek, Anya & Winter, Joachim
2016, Volume 81, Issue C
- 2-14 Dynamic model averaging in large model spaces using dynamic Occam׳s window
by Onorante, Luca & Raftery, Adrian E.
- 15-31 S-values and Bayesian weighted all-subsets regressions
by Leamer, Edward E.
- 32-67 Model uncertainty and the effect of shall-issue right-to-carry laws on crime
by Durlauf, Steven N. & Navarro, Salvador & Rivers, David A.
- 68-85 Growth still is good for the poor
by Dollar, David & Kleineberg, Tatjana & Kraay, Aart
- 86-102 Growth econometrics for agnostics and true believers
by Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan
- 103-114 Did established Early Warning Signals predict the 2008 crises?
by Christofides, Charis & Eicher, Theo S. & Papageorgiou, Chris
- 115-131 Model uncertainty in Panel Vector Autoregressive models
by Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris
- 132-147 Robust determinants of intergenerational mobility in the land of opportunity
by Kourtellos, Andros & Marr, Christa & Tan, Chih Ming
- 148-166 The impact of financial regulation on current account balances
by Moral-Benito, Enrique & Roehn, Oliver
- 167-188 The international transmission of US shocks—Evidence from Bayesian global vector autoregressions
by Feldkircher, Martin & Huber, Florian
- 189-202 Unveiling covariate inclusion structures in economic growth regressions using latent class analysis
by Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Grün, Bettina & Hofmarcher, Paul & Humer, Stefan & Moser, Mathias
2015, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-15 Coordination with third-party externalities
by Bland, James & Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 16-35 A multivariate analysis of forecast disagreement: Confronting models of disagreement with survey data
by Dovern, Jonas
- 36-61 Corporate governance, environmental regulations, and technological change
by Sen, Suphi
- 62-82 Agglomeration, city size and crime
by Gaigné, Carl & Zenou, Yves
- 83-93 Identifying fiscal inflation
by De Graeve, Ferre & Queijo von Heideken, Virginia
- 94-119 The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis
by Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 120-139 A shaky business: Natural gas extraction, earthquakes and house prices
by Koster, Hans R.A. & Ommeren, Jos van
- 140-164 Preferential versus multilateral trade liberalization and the role of political economy
by Stoyanov, Andrey & Yildiz, Halis Murat
- 165-193 Ownership structure, governance, and innovation
by Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi & Paiella, Monica
- 194-213 Intellectual property rights in a quality-ladder model with persistent leadership
by Kiedaisch, Christian
- 214-229 An experimental study of persuasion bias and social influence in networks
by Brandts, Jordi & Giritligil, Ayça Ebru & Weber, Roberto A.
- 230-252 Investment-specific technological changes: The source of long-run TFP fluctuations
by Chen, Kaiji & Wemy, Edouard
- 253-279 Global banking, global crises? The role of the bank balance-sheet channel for the transmission of financial crises
by Ahrend, Rudiger & Goujard, Antoine
- 280-294 The tempest: Short- and long-term consequences of a natural disaster for children׳s development
by Deuchert, Eva & Felfe, Christina
- 295-309 How the other half lived: Marriage and emancipation in the age of the Pill
by Edlund, Lena & Machado, Cecilia
- 310-328 Do parties matter? Estimating the effect of political power in multi-party systems
by Freier, Ronny & Odendahl, Christian
- 329-353 After work shopping? Employment effects of a deregulation of shop opening hours in the German retail sector
by Paul, Annemarie
- 354-373 Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences
by Bouvatier, Vincent & Delatte, Anne-Laure
2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-15 Economic growth and sector dynamics
by Zeira, Joseph & Zoabi, Hosny
- 16-36 Advocacy and political convergence under preference uncertainty
by Reuben, Ernesto & Traxler, Christian & van Winden, Frans
- 37-58 Equilibrium unemployment and retirement
by Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, André
- 59-79 Keep up with the winners: Experimental evidence on risk taking, asset integration, and peer effects
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Kebede, Bereket & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 80-92 Government ideology in donor and recipient countries: Does ideological proximity matter for the effectiveness of aid?
by Dreher, Axel & Minasyan, Anna & Nunnenkamp, Peter
- 93-112 Entrepreneurs, jobs, and trade
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Unel, Bulent
- 113-128 Learning versus sunk costs explanations of export persistence
by Timoshenko, Olga A.
- 129-150 Debt, inflation and central bank independence
by Martin, Fernando M.
- 151-171 The surprisingly low importance of income uncertainty for precaution
by Fulford, Scott L.
- 172-195 Technology and contractions: evidence from manufacturing
by Samaniego, Roberto M. & Sun, Juliana Y.
- 196-213 Estimating the effects of forward guidance in rational expectations models
by Harrison, Richard
- 214-233 Business cycle fluctuations and household saving in OECD countries: A panel data analysis
by Adema, Yvonne & Pozzi, Lorenzo
- 234-251 The transition from school to jail: Youth crime and high school completion among black males
by Merlo, Antonio & Wolpin, Kenneth I.
- 252-262 The incentive effects of missions—Evidence from experiments with NGO employees and students
by Gerhards, Leonie
- 263-280 How does the effect of pre-play suggestions vary with group size? Experimental evidence from a threshold public-good game
by Feltovich, Nick & Grossman, Philip J.
- 281-296 Average-cost pricing: Some evidence and implications
by Altomonte, Carlo & Barattieri, Alessandro & Basu, Susanto
- 297-325 Firm optimism and pessimism
by Bachmann, Rüdiger & Elstner, Steffen
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-26 From Smith to Schumpeter: A theory of take-off and convergence to sustained growth
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 27-38 An experimental study of precautionary bidding
by Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T.
- 39-54 Consumption in the shadow of unemployment
by Campos, Rodolfo G. & Reggio, Iliana
- 55-75 With a little help from my friends? Quality of social networks, job finding and job match quality
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 76-96 The consequences of an unknown debt target
by Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel A.
- 97-119 The effect of cognitive load on economic decision making: A survey and new experiments
by Deck, Cary & Jahedi, Salar
- 120-128 The willingness to pay–willingness to accept gap: A failed replication of Plott and Zeiler
by Fehr, Dietmar & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea
- 129-157 A test of the household income process using consumption and wealth data
by Etheridge, Ben
- 158-174 Entrepreneurship and conflict generating product price changes
by Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D.
- 175-195 Does democracy drive income in the world, 1500–2000?
by Madsen, Jakob B. & Raschky, Paul A. & Skali, Ahmed
- 196-219 Heterogeneous preferences and in-kind redistribution: Theory and evidence
by Bellani, Luna & Scervini, Francesco
- 220-247 Sovereign credit ratings in the European Union: A model-based fiscal analysis
by Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael
- 248-268 Institution formation and cooperation with heterogeneous agents
by Kube, Sebastian & Schaube, Sebastian & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Khachatryan, Elina
- 269-284 Simultaneous use of auctions and posted prices
by Hummel, Patrick
- 285-306 Dynamic models of R & D, innovation and productivity: Panel data evidence for Dutch and French manufacturing
by Raymond, Wladimir & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz
- 307-327 Economic integration agreements, border effects, and distance elasticities in the gravity equation
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V.
- 328-344 Outsourcing of peripheral services: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing plant-level data
by Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Gil, Ricard & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-19 The “inflow-effect”—Trader inflow and price efficiency
by Kirchler, Michael & Bonn, Caroline & Huber, Jürgen & Razen, Michael
- 20-27 Entry and exit of manufacturing plants over the business cycle
by Lee, Yoonsoo & Mukoyama, Toshihiko
- 28-46 Pigou meets Ramsey: Gender-based taxation with non-cooperative couples
by Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut
- 47-64 Does social capital matter for European regional growth?
by Forte, Anabel & Peiró-Palomino, Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 65-81 Exit polls, turnout, and bandwagon voting: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Morton, Rebecca B. & Muller, Daniel & Page, Lionel & Torgler, Benno
- 82-101 Virtual proximity and audiovisual services trade
by Hellmanzik, Christiane & Schmitz, Martin
- 102-116 Trust, trustworthiness and the consensus effect: An evolutionary approach
by Adriani, Fabrizio & Sonderegger, Silvia
- 117-138 Exchange rate pass-through and product heterogeneity: Does quality matter on the import side?
by Bernini, Michele & Tomasi, Chiara
- 139-153 The wealth effects of premium subsidies on moral hazard in insurance markets
by Jaspersen, Johannes G. & Richter, Andreas
2015, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-24 Money, liquidity and welfare
by Wen, Yi
- 25-46 Do global banks facilitate foreign direct investment?
by Poelhekke, Steven
- 47-59 Reputation for quality and adverse selection
by Kawai, Keiichi
- 60-84 The cyclicality of the separation and job finding rates in France
by Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 85-103 The geometry of distributional preferences and a non-parametric identification approach: The Equality Equivalence Test
by Kerschbamer, Rudolf
- 104-124 Human capital accumulation in a federation
by Coen-Pirani, Daniele
- 125-151 Endogenous growth and property rights over renewable resources
by Suphaphiphat, Nujin & Peretto, Pietro F. & Valente, Simone
- 152-167 Migration externalities in Chinese cities
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi
- 168-187 Technology transfers, foreign investment and productivity spillovers
by Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Talbot, Theodore & Tarp, Finn
- 188-199 Hidden benefits of reward: A field experiment on motivation and monetary incentives
by Kvaløy, Ola & Nieken, Petra & Schöttner, Anja
- 200-221 The endogenous formation of an environmental culture
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 222-238 Focusing effect and the poverty trap
by Canidio, Andrea
- 239-252 On the effects of group identity in strategic environments
by Le Coq, Chloé & Tremewan, James & Wagner, Alexander K.
- 253-274 Sunk capital, unions and the hold-up problem: Theory and evidence from cross-country sectoral data
by Cardullo, Gabriele & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni
- 275-297 International capital markets, oil producers and the Green Paradox
by van der Meijden, Gerard & van der Ploeg, Frederick & Withagen, Cees
2015, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-17 The labor market effects of introducing unemployment benefits in an economy with high informality
by Bosch, Mariano & Esteban-Pretel, Julen
- 18-42 Optimal long-run inflation with occasionally binding financial constraints
by Abo-Zaid, Salem
- 43-59 Privacy concerns, voluntary disclosure of information, and unraveling: An experiment
by Benndorf, Volker & Kübler, Dorothea & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 60-79 Expected prices as reference points—Theory and experiments
by Wenner, Lukas M.
- 80-97 Firm heterogeneity and trade-induced layoffs: An empirical investigation
by Uysal, Pinar & Yotov, Yoto V. & Zylkin, Thomas
- 98-111 The impact of the correlation between health expenditure and survival probability on the demand for insurance
by Zhao, Kai
- 112-130 Climate cooperation with technology investments and border carbon adjustment
by Helm, Carsten & Schmidt, Robert C.
- 131-155 How urbanization affect employment and social interactions
by Sato, Yasuhiro & Zenou, Yves
- 156-176 The size distribution of the banking sector and the effects of monetary policy
by Ghossoub, Edgar A. & Reed, Robert R.
- 177-194 Promises, policies and pocketbook voting
by Elinder, Mikael & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu
- 195-215 Examining asymmetries in the transmission of monetary policy in the euro area: Evidence from a mixed cross-section global VAR model
by Georgiadis, Georgios
2015, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-13 Our currency, your problem? The global effects of the euro debt crisis
by Stracca, Livio
- 14-35 Entry and markup dynamics in an estimated business cycle model
by Lewis, Vivien & Stevens, Arnoud
- 36-56 The expected inflation channel of government spending in the postwar U.S
by Dupor, Bill & Li, Rong
- 57-78 The importance of government commitment in attracting firms: A dynamic analysis of tax competition in an agglomeration economy
by Kato, Hayato
- 79-95 What is fair? An experimental guide to climate negotiations
by Brick, Kerri & Visser, Martine
- 96-108 How to subsidize contributions to public goods: Does the frog jump out of the boiling water?
by Offerman, Theo & van der Veen, Ailko
- 109-127 Social responsibility promotes conservative risk behavior
by Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel & Stauf, Julia
- 128-145 How do US credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach
by Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim
- 146-162 Ambiguity on audits and cooperation in a public goods game
by Dai, Zhixin & Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 163-189 Endogenous group formation in experimental contests
by Herbst, Luisa & Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian
- 190-206 Modeling an immigration shock
by Boldrin, Michele & Montes, Ana
- 207-228 The heterogeneous Great Moderation
by Pancrazi, Roberto
- 229-243 Firm-specific capital, inflation persistence and the sources of business cycles
by Madeira, João
- 244-268 Relative performance pay in the shadow of crisis
by Kräkel, Matthias & Nieken, Petra
- 269-285 Skill complementarity and the dual economy
by Wingender, Asger Moll
- 286-302 Exploring the capability to reason backwards: An experimental study with children, adolescents, and young adults
by Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Heinrich, Timo & Helbach, Christoph
2015, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-17 Optimal fiscal policy in the neoclassical growth model revisited
by Gervais, Martin & Mennuni, Alessandro
- 18-34 Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?
by Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J.
- 35-57 Competition in the economic crisis: Analysis of procurement auctions
by Gugler, Klaus & Weichselbaumer, Michael & Zulehner, Christine