2017, Volume 132, Issue C
- 31-44 Temporal Change of China's Pollution Terms of Trade and its Determinants
by Duan, Yuwan & Jiang, Xuemei
- 45-54 Measuring Impartial Preference for Biodiversity
by Meinard, Yves & Remy, Alice & Schmid, Bernhard
- 55-62 Inter-industrial Carbon Emission Transfers in China: Economic Effect and Optimization Strategy
by Sun, Licheng & Wang, Qunwei & Zhang, Jijian
- 63-68 Payments for Ecosystem Services and Wealth Distribution
by Wang, Pu & Poe, Gregory L. & Wolf, Steven A.
- 69-79 Remittances and Natural Resource Extraction: Evidence from Mexico
by López-Feldman, Alejandro & Chávez, Estefanía
- 80-90 Resistance to Mining. A Review
by Conde, Marta
- 91-103 ‘Smart’ policies to reduce pesticide use and avoid income trade-offs: An agent-based model applied to Thai agriculture
by Grovermann, Christian & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Riwthong, Suthathip & Berger, Thomas
- 104-112 Different Types of Environmental Regulations and Heterogeneous Influence on “Green” Productivity: Evidence from China
by Xie, Rong-hui & Yuan, Yi-jun & Huang, Jing-jing
- 113-123 A Context-based Procedure for Assessing Participatory Schemes in Environmental Planning
by Berthomé, Guy-El-Karim & Thomas, Alban
- 124-134 Worktime Reduction as a Solution to Climate Change: Five Scenarios Compared for the UK
by King, Lewis C. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 135-143 Does Craigslist Reduce Waste? Evidence from California and Florida
by Fremstad, Anders
- 144-154 Organic Farming and Small-Scale Farmers: Main Opportunities and Challenges
by Jouzi, Zeynab & Azadi, Hossein & Taheri, Fatemeh & Zarafshani, Kiumars & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Van Passel, Steven & Lebailly, Philippe
- 155-168 A Stakeholder-oriented Framework to Consider the Plurality of Land Policy Integration in Sahel
by Papazian, Hermine & Bousquet, François & Antona, Martine & d'Aquino, Patrick
- 169-178 Incorporating Outcomes from Collaborative Processes into Government Decision Making: A Case Study from Low Water Response Planning in Ontario, Canada
by Roth, Alyssa P. & de Loë, Rob C.
- 179-195 Divergence in stakeholders' preferences: Evidence from a choice experiment on forest landscapes preferences in Sweden
by Nordén, Anna & Coria, Jessica & Jönsson, Anna Maria & Lagergren, Fredrik & Lehsten, Veiko
- 196-204 The Economic Impacts of Droughts: A Framework for Analysis
by Freire-González, Jaume & Decker, Christopher & Hall, Jim W.
- 205-212 Rice Intensive Cropping and Balanced Cropping in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam — Economic and Ecological Considerations
by Tong, Yen Dan
- 213-223 What Accounts for the Growth of Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Advanced and Emerging Economies? The Role of Consumption, Technology and Global Supply Chain Participation
by de Vries, Gaaitzen J. & Ferrarini, Benno
- 224-231 The PES Conceit: Revisiting the Relationship between Payments for Environmental Services and Neoliberal Conservation
by Fletcher, Robert & Büscher, Bram
- 232-244 Environmental Jobs and Growth in the United States
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Lindley, Joanne K.
- 245-254 China-USA Trade: Indicators for Equitable and Environmentally Balanced Resource Exchange
by Geng, Yong & Tian, Xu & Sarkis, Joseph & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 255-263 Going to the Woods Is Going Home: Recreational Benefits of a Larger Urban Forest Site — A Travel Cost Analysis for Berlin, Germany
by Bertram, Christine & Larondelle, Neele
- 264-278 Coupled Societies are More Robust Against Collapse: A Hypothetical Look at Easter Island
by Roman, Sabin & Bullock, Seth & Brede, Markus
- 279-289 Planning for green infrastructure: The spatial effects of parks, forests, and fields on Helsinki's apartment prices
by Votsis, Athanasios
- 290-306 Health Consequences of the Russian Weather
by Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Popova, Olga & Solomin, Pavel
- 307-328 Environmental and Financial Performance of Fossil Fuel Firms: A Closer Inspection of their Interaction
by Gonenc, Halit & Scholtens, Bert
- 329-342 Green nudges: Do they work? Are they ethical?
by Schubert, Christian
2017, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-11 When does it pay to cooperate? Strategic information exchange in the harvest of common-pool fishery resources
by Barnes, Michele L. & Arita, Shawn & Kalberg, Kolter & Leung, PingSun
- 12-20 Economic structure and energy savings from energy efficiency in households
by Freire-González, Jaume & Font Vivanco, David & Puig-Ventosa, Ignasi
- 21-35 A framework for mapping and comparing behavioural theories in models of social-ecological systems
by Schlüter, Maja & Baeza, Andres & Dressler, Gunnar & Frank, Karin & Groeneveld, Jürgen & Jager, Wander & Janssen, Marco A. & McAllister, Ryan R.J. & Müller, Birgit & Orach, Kirill & Schwarz, Nina & Wijermans, Nanda
- 36-43 Land consumption and income in Italy: a case of inverted EKC
by Bimonte, Salvatore & Stabile, Arsenio
- 44-51 Commercial relationships between intermediaries and harvesters of the mangrove crab Ucides cordatus (Linnaeus, 1763) in the Mamanguape River estuary, Brazil, and their socio-ecological implications
by Nascimento, Douglas Macêdo & Alves, Rômulo Romeu Nóbrega & Barboza, Raynner Rilke Duarte & Schmidt, Anders Jensen & Diele, Karen & Mourão, José Silva
- 52-63 A new agri-food systems sustainability approach to identify shared transformation pathways towards sustainability
by Hubeau, Marianne & Marchand, Fleur & Coteur, Ine & Mondelaers, Koen & Debruyne, Lies & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 64-74 Motivations matter: Behavioural determinants of preferences for remote and unfamiliar environmental goods
by Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline
- 75-86 Irreversibility and uncertainty cause an intergenerational equity-efficiency trade-off
by Hoberg, Nikolai & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 87-97 Temporal stability of stated preferences for endangered species protection from choice experiments
by Lew, Daniel K. & Wallmo, Kristy
- 98-108 An analysis of the ENERGY STAR® program in Alachua County, Florida
by Li, Huan & Carrión-Flores, Carmen E.
- 109-118 The political dimensions of Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES): Cascade or stairway?
by Hausknost, Daniel & Grima, Nelson & Singh, Simron Jit
- 119-128 Trimming the excess: environmental impacts of discretionary food consumption in Australia
by Hadjikakou, Michalis
- 129-138 Multi-scale resilience of a communal rangeland system in South Africa
by Rasch, Sebastian & Heckelei, Thomas & Storm, Hugo & Oomen, Roelof & Naumann, Christiane
- 139-151 Inequality, democracy, and the environment: A cross-national analysis
by Kashwan, Prakash
- 152-165 A carbon footprint proportional to expenditure - A case for Norway?
by Isaksen, Elisabeth T. & Narbel, Patrick A.
- 166-177 Rhetoric and reality in protected area governance: Institutional change under different conservation discourses in Mount Elgon National Park, Uganda
by Petursson, Jon Geir & Vedeld, Paul
- 178-190 Economic vs non-material incentives for participation in an in-kind payments for ecosystem services program in Bolivia
by Grillos, Tara
- 191-207 A stock-flow-fund ecological macroeconomic model
by Dafermos, Yannis & Nikolaidi, Maria & Galanis, Giorgos
- 208-221 Forms of knowledge and eco-innovation modes: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms
by Marzucchi, Alberto & Montresor, Sandro
- 222-230 Estimating demand for perennial pigeon pea in Malawi using choice experiments
by Waldman, Kurt B. & Ortega, David L. & Richardson, Robert B. & Snapp, Sieglinde S.
- 231-240 Waiting or acting now? The effect on willingness-to-pay of delivering inherent uncertainty information in choice experiments
by Torres, Cati & Faccioli, Michela & Riera Font, Antoni
- 241-249 The Value Base of Water Governance: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective
by Schulz, Christopher & Martin-Ortega, Julia & Glenk, Klaus & Ioris, Antonio A.R.
- 250-261 Up the ante on bioeconomic submodels of marine food webs: A data assimilation-based approach
by Ekerhovd, Nils-Arne & Kvamsdal, Sturla F.
- 262-274 Benefit-cost analysis of watershed conservation on Hawai'i Island
by Burnett, Kimberly & Wada, Christopher & Balderston, Adele
- 275-285 The divisive and disruptive effect of a weight-based waste fee
by Heller, Marit H. & Vatn, Arild
- 286-299 Towards a green economy through innovations: The role of trade union involvement
by Antonioli, Davide & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 300-311 Evaluation of social externalities in regional communities affected by coal seam gas projects: A case study from Southeast Queensland
by Phelan, Anna (Anya) & Dawes, Les & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida
- 312-321 Local rulemaking, enforcement and compliance in state-owned forest commons
by Epstein, Graham
- 322-329 Modeling the marginal value of rainforest losses: A dynamic value function approach
by Strand, Jon
- 330-341 Rebound effect of efficiency improvement in passenger cars on gasoline consumption in Canada
by Moshiri, Saeed & Aliyev, Kamil
- 342-352 The determinants of households' flood mitigation decisions in France - on the possibility of feedback effects from past investments
by Richert, Claire & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Figuières, Charles
- 353-360 Deliberation as a catalyst for reflexive environmental governance
by Dryzek, John S. & Pickering, Jonathan
- 361-372 New wine in old bottles: The (changing) socioeconomic attributes of sprawl during building boom and stagnation
by Salvati, Luca & Sateriano, Adele & Grigoriadis, Efstathios & Carlucci, Margherita
- 373-388 Climate change and the economy in Baja California: Assessment of macroeconomic impacts of the State's Climate Action Plan
by Wei, Dan & Brugués, Alejandro & Rose, Adam & de la Parra, Carlos A. & García, Rigoberto & Martínez, Federico
- 389-398 Proposing a Novel Index Reflecting Both Climate Impact and Nutritional Impact of Food Products
by van Dooren, Corné & Douma, Annely & Aiking, Harry & Vellinga, Pier
- 399-406 Performance of a cap and trade system for managing environmental impacts of shale gas surface infrastructure
by Milt, Austin W. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 407-413 Physical attractiveness, constraints to the trade and handling requirements drive the variation in species availability in the Australian cagebird trade
by Vall-llosera, Miquel & Cassey, Phillip
- 414-424 How to create and preserve social capital in climate adaptation policies: A network approach
by Ingold, Karin
- 425-433 Celestial bodies and satellites – Energy issues, models, and imaginaries in Denmark since 1973
by Urhammer, Emil
- 434-448 Green Returns to Education: Does Schooling Contribute to Pro-Environmental Behaviours? Evidence from Thailand
by Chankrajang, Thanyaporn & Muttarak, Raya
- 449-459 Equitably slicing the pie: Water policy and allocation
by Daigneault, Adam & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi
- 460-467 Requirements to metrics of greenhouse gas emissions, given a cap on temperature
by Aaheim, Asbjørn & Mideksa, Torben
- 468-474 Self-protection investment exacerbates air pollution exposure inequality in urban China
by Sun, Cong & Kahn, Matthew E. & Zheng, Siqi
- 475-484 Using the Delphi method to value protection of the Amazon rainforest
by Strand, Jon & Carson, Richard T. & Navrud, Stale & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 485-498 Leaving the mainstream behind? Uncovering subjective understandings of economics instructors' roles
by Gruszka, Katarzyna & Scharbert, Annika Regine & Soder, Michael
- 499-509 Questioning demand: A study of regretted purchases in Great Britain
by Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 510-523 The Middle-class Collapse and the Environment
by Verchere, Alban
- 524-532 The coevolution of economic institutions and sustainable consumption via cultural group selection
by Waring, Timothy M. & Goff, Sandra H. & Smaldino, Paul E.
- 533-537 Structured pluralism in ecological economics — A reply to Peter Söderbaum's commentary
by Remig, Moritz C.
- 561-571 Oil and the economy: A systematic review of the literature for ecological economists
by Kallis, Giorgos & Sager, Jalel
- 572-583 Effects of wildlife resources on community welfare in Southern Africa
by Ntuli, Herbert & Muchapondwa, Edwin
2016, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-7 Two paradoxes with one stone: A critical reading of ecological modernization
by Hovardas, Tasos
- 8-15 Factors affecting farmers' willingness to participate in eutrophication mitigation — A case study of preferences for wetland creation in Sweden
by Franzén, Frida & Dinnétz, Patrik & Hammer, Monica
- 16-24 Quantifying flood mitigation services: The economic value of Otter Creek wetlands and floodplains to Middlebury, VT
by Watson, Keri B. & Ricketts, Taylor & Galford, Gillian & Polasky, Stephen & O'Niel-Dunne, Jarlath
- 25-36 The impacts of petroleum price fluctuations on income distribution across ethnic groups in Malaysia
by Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart
- 37-52 Natural amenity-driven segregation: Evidence from location choices in French metropolitan areas
by Schaeffer, Y. & Cremer-Schulte, D. & Tartiu, C. & Tivadar, M.
- 53-63 Farmer perceptions, policy and reforestation in Santa Catarina, Brazil
by Trevisan, A.C.D. & Schmitt-Filho, A.L. & Farley, J. & Fantini, A.C. & Longo, C.
- 64-73 Varieties of experimentalism
by Ansell, Christopher K. & Bartenberger, Martin
- 74-81 Building the consensus: The moral space of earth measurement
by Saner, Marc A. & Bordt, Michael
- 82-91 Can urban areas help sustain the preservation of open space? Evidence from statewide referenda
by Altonji, Matthew & Lang, Corey & Puggioni, Gavino
- 92-105 Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal
by Pallante, Giacomo & Drucker, Adam G. & Sthapit, Sajal
- 106-116 Determining visitor preferences for rhinoceros conservation management at private, ecotourism game reserves in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa: A choice modeling experiment
by Lee, Deborah E. & Du Preez, Mario
- 117-129 Micro-equity for sustainable development: Selection, monitoring and exit strategies of micro-angels
by Estapé-Dubreuil, Glòria & Ashta, Arvind & Hédou, Jean-Pierre
- 130-138 Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)
by Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pedro & Sumaila, U. Rashid & Coll, Marta
- 139-155 Welfare and sustainability effects of dietary recommendations
by Irz, Xavier & Leroy, Pascal & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 156-165 A practical optimal surveillance policy for invasive weeds: An application to Hawkweed in Australia
by Kompas, Tom & Chu, Long & Nguyen, Hoa Thi Minh
- 166-175 Integrating non-monetary and monetary valuation methods – SoftGIS and hedonic pricing
by Czembrowski, Piotr & Kronenberg, Jakub & Czepkiewicz, Michał
- 176-185 Transactions costs of expanding nutrient trading to agricultural working lands: A Virginia case study
by DeBoe, Gwendolen & Stephenson, Kurt
- 186-194 Water consumption and subjective wellbeing: An analysis of British households
by Chenoweth, Jonathan & López-Avilés, Alma & Morse, Stephen & Druckman, Angela
- 195-208 Normalization in sustainability assessment: Methods and implications
by Pollesch, N.L. & Dale, V.H.
- 209-220 The implementation costs of forest conservation policies in Brazil
by Cunha, Felipe Arias Fogliano de Souza & Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Cosenza, Carlos Alberto Nunes & Lucena, André F.P.
- 221-231 Using choice modeling to map aesthetic values at a landscape scale: Lessons from a Dutch case study
by van Zanten, Boris T. & Verburg, Peter H. & Scholte, S.S.K. & Tieskens, K.F.
- 232-242 Some vegetarians spend less money on food, others don't
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- 243-251 Influence of institutional access and social capital on adaptation decision: Empirical evidence from hazard-prone rural households in Bangladesh
by Alam, GM Monirul & Alam, Khorshed & Mushtaq, Shahbaz
- 252-262 Sliding-scale environmental service payments and non-financial incentives: Results of a survey of landowner interest in Costa Rica
by Ross, Cody T.
- 263-276 Emissions reduction benefits of siting an offshore wind farm: A temporal and spatial analysis of Lake Michigan
by Chiang, Amy C. & Moore, Michael R. & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 277-284 Drivers of heritage value: A meta-analysis of monetary valuation studies of cultural heritage
by Wright, William C.C. & Eppink, Florian V.
- 285-295 Scale dynamics of grassroots innovations through parallel pathways of transformative change
by Hermans, Frans & Roep, Dirk & Klerkx, Laurens
- 296-307 Determinants of International Standards in sub-Saharan Africa: The role of institutional pressure from different stakeholders
by Fikru, Mahelet G.
- 308-315 Place attachment as a factor of mountain farming permanence: A survey in the French Southern Alps
by Hinojosa, Leonith & Lambin, Eric F. & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Napoléone, Claude
- 316-327 Personal carbon allowances: A revised model to alleviate distributional issues
by Burgess, Martin
- 328-338 The probable foundations of sustainabilism: Information, energy and entropy based definition of capital, Homo Sustainabiliticus and the need for a “new gold”
by Russ, Meir
- 339-349 Gains from investments in snowmaking facilities
by Falk, Martin & Vanat, Laurent
- 356-360 On the adequacy of scope test results: Comments on Desvousges, Mathews, and Train
by Chapman, David J. & Bishop, Richard C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Kanninen, Barbara J. & Krosnick, Jon A. & Morey, Edward R. & Tourangeau, Roger
2016, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-11 Environmental awareness, consumption, and labor supply: Empirical evidence from household survey data
by Iosifidi, Maria
- 12-20 Comprehensive versus inclusive wealth accounting and the assessment of sustainable development: An empirical comparison
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen
- 21-31 Conditional cooperation, context and why strong rules work — A Namibian common-pool resource experiment
by Röttgers, Dirk
- 32-39 Ecosystems, strong sustainability and the classical circular economy
by Martins, Nuno Ornelas
- 40-49 The role of public information in increasing homebuyers' willingness-to-pay for green housing: Evidence from Beijing
by Zhang, Li & Sun, Cong & Liu, Hongyu & Zheng, Siqi
- 50-61 Valuing unfamiliar and complex environmental goods: A comparison of valuation workshops and internet panel surveys with videos
by Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Aanesen, Margrethe & Navrud, Ståle
- 62-71 Where have all the funds gone? Multiregional input-output analysis of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
by Monsalve, Fabio & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & Cadarso, María-Ángeles
- 72-81 Pesticide lock-in in small scale Peruvian agriculture
by Hammond Wagner, Courtney & Cox, Michael & Bazo Robles, José Luis
- 82-93 Stuck in the middle with you: The role of bridging organisations in urban regeneration
by Kampelmann, Stephan & Van Hollebeke, Sarah & Vandergert, Paula
- 94-103 Land for biodiversity conservation — To buy or borrow?
by Schöttker, Oliver & Johst, Karin & Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank
- 104-111 Background inequality and differential participation in deliberative valuation: Lessons from small-group discussions on forest conservation in Colombia
by Vargas, Andrés & Lo, Alex Y. & Rohde, Nicholas & Howes, Michael
- 112-121 Links between urban structure and life satisfaction in a cross-section of OECD metro areas
by Brown, Zachary S. & Oueslati, Walid & Silva, Jérôme
- 122-131 Does policy process influence public values for forest-water resource protection in Florida?
by Kreye, Melissa M. & Adams, Damian C. & Escobedo, Francisco J. & Soto, José R.
- 132-142 A proposed structural model for housewives' recycling behavior: A case study from Turkey
by Arı, Erkan & Yılmaz, Veysel
- 143-151 Trade openness and the changing water polluting intensity patterns of ‘dirty’ and ‘clean’ industrial sectors
by Dellachiesa, Alejandro E. & Myint, Aung P.
- 152-160 What are political leaders' environmental intentions? The impact of social identification processes and macro-economic conditions
by Biscotti, Anna Maria & D'Amico, Eugenio
- 161-171 Predicting cannabis cultivation on national forests using a rational choice framework
by Koch, Frank H. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Donovan, Geoffrey H. & Hinkley, Everett A. & Chase, John M.
- 172-181 Gains of integrating sector-wise pollution regulation: The case of nitrogen in Danish crop production and aquaculture
by Jacobsen, Lars-Bo & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus
- 182-192 The ecological economics of land degradation: Impacts on ecosystem service values
by Sutton, Paul C. & Anderson, Sharolyn J. & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida
- 193-209 Modeling the interaction between flooding events and economic growth
by Grames, Johanna & Prskawetz, Alexia & Grass, Dieter & Viglione, Alberto & Blöschl, Günter
- 210-219 Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: An application to an endangered shorebird species
by Parsons, George R. & Myers, Kelley
- 220-229 How (not) to pay — Field experimental evidence on the design of REDD+ payments
by Reutemann, Tim & Engel, Stefanie & Pareja, Eliana
- 230-240 Individual preferences regarding environmental offset and welfare compensation: a choice experiment application to an offshore wind farm project
by Kermagoret, Charlène & Levrel, Harold & Carlier, Antoine & Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne
- 241-251 Ecological economics: A Luhmannian analysis of integrated reporting
by Alexander, David & Blum, Véronique
- 252-259 Thou shalt not sell nature: How taboo trade-offs can make us act pro-environmentally, to clear our conscience
by Stikvoort, Britt & Lindahl, Therese & Daw, Tim M.
- 260-271 Environmental and market determinants of economic orientation among rain forest communities: Evidence from a large-scale survey in western Amazonia
by Coomes, Oliver T. & Takasaki, Yoshito & Abizaid, Christian & Arroyo-Mora, J. Pablo
2016, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-7 Pollination service delivery for European crops: Challenges and opportunities
by Nogué, Sandra & Long, Peter R. & Eycott, Amy E. & de Nascimento, Lea & Fernández-Palacios, José María & Petrokofsky, Gillian & Vandvik, Vigdis & Willis, Kathy J.
- 8-16 What is a “meal”? Comparative methods of auditing carbon offset compliance for fuel-efficient cookstoves
by Harrell, Stephen & Beltramo, Theresa & Blalock, Garrick & Kyayesimira, Juliet & Levine, David I. & Simons, Andrew M.
- 17-22 Plausible responsiveness to scope in contingent valuation
by Whitehead, John C.
- 23-32 A practice approach to the institutionalization of economic degrowth
by Joutsenvirta, Maria
- 33-43 Impacts of climate change and ocean acidification on coral reef fisheries: An integrated ecological–economic model
by Speers, Ann E. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Palardy, James E. & Moore, Chris
- 44-54 The value of environment across efficiency quantiles: A conditional regression quantiles analysis of rangelands beef production in north Eastern Australia
by Gregg, Daniel & Rolfe, John
- 55-67 Processes for the sustainable stewardship of marine environments
by Scharin, Henrik & Ericsdotter, Siv & Elliott, Michael & Turner, R. Kerry & Niiranen, Susa & Blenckner, Thorsten & Hyytiäinen, Kari & Ahlvik, Lassi & Ahtiainen, Heini & Artell, Janne & Hasselström, Linus & Söderqvist, Tore & Rockström, Johan
- 68-76 The implicit value of tree cover in the U.S.: A meta-analysis of hedonic property value studies
by Siriwardena, Shyamani D. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas P. & Wiseman, P. Eric
- 77-86 Household carbon inequality in urban China, its sources and determinants
by Xu, Xinkuo & Han, Liyan & Lv, Xiaofeng
- 87-98 A socio-ecological exploration into urban form: The environmental costs of travel
by Kotval-K, Zeenat & Vojnovic, Igor
- 99-105 To buy or not to buy: The roles of self-identity, attitudes, perceived behavioral control and norms in organic consumerism
by Johe, Miles H. & Bhullar, Navjot
- 106-116 The rise and fall of the sand monopoly in colonial Hong Kong
by Lai, Lawrence W.C. & Chau, K.W. & Lorne, Frank T.
- 117-129 Efficient water-using technologies and habits: A disaggregated analysis in the water sector
by Pérez-Urdiales, María & García-Valiñas, María Ángeles
- 130-138 The social metabolism of biomass in Spain, 1900–2008: From food to feed-oriented changes in the agro-ecosystems
by Soto, David & Infante-Amate, Juan & Guzmán, Gloria I. & Cid, Antonio & Aguilera, Eduardo & García, Roberto & González de Molina, Manuel
- 139-146 Predicting the total economic impacts of invasive species: The case of B. rubostriata(red streaked leafhopper)
by Liu, Lirong & Piper, Brian
- 147-158 ‘Environmental load displacement’ from the North to the South: A consumption-based perspective with a focus on China
by Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng & Sun, Chuanwang
- 159-168 Transferring Williamson's discriminating alignment to the analysis of environmental governance of social-ecological interdependence
by Thiel, Andreas & Schleyer, Christian & Hinkel, Jochen & Schlüter, Maja & Hagedorn, Konrad & Bisaro, Sandy & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Hamidov, Ahmad
- 169-176 Application of the ecosystem services concept in environmental policy—A systematic empirical analysis of national level policy documents in Poland
by Maczka, Krzysztof & Matczak, Piotr & Pietrzyk-Kaszyńska, Agata & Rechciński, Marcin & Olszańska, Agnieszka & Cent, Joanna & Grodzińska-Jurczak, Małgorzata
- 177-186 Consumption-based material flow indicators — Comparing six ways of calculating the Austrian raw material consumption providing six results
by Eisenmenger, Nina & Wiedenhofer, Dominik & Schaffartzik, Anke & Giljum, Stefan & Bruckner, Martin & Schandl, Heinz & Wiedmann, Thomas O. & Lenzen, Manfred & Tukker, Arnold & Koning, Arjan
- 187-201 External validity of artefactual field experiments: A study on cooperation, impatience and sustainability in an artisanal fishery in Colombia
by Torres-Guevara, Luz Elba & Schlüter, Achim
- 202-213 Divers' willingness to pay for improved coral reef conditions in Guam: An untapped source of funding for management and conservation?
by Grafeld, Shanna & Oleson, Kirsten & Barnes, Michele & Peng, Marcus & Chan, Catherine & Weijerman, Mariska
- 214-223 Optimizing intermediate ecosystem services in agriculture using rules based on landscape composition and configuration indices
by Cong, Rong-Gang & Ekroos, Johan & Smith, Henrik G. & Brady, Mark V.
- 224-231 Additionality and reverse crowding out for pollution offsets in water quality trading
by Woodward, Richard T. & Newburn, David A. & Mezzatesta, Mariano
- 232-245 Psychographic profile affects willingness to pay for ecosystem services provided by Mediterranean high nature value farmland
by Rodríguez-Ortega, Tamara & Bernués, Alberto & Alfnes, Frode
- 246-259 Mitigation of adverse effects on competitiveness and leakage of unilateral EU climate policy: An assessment of policy instruments
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Kuik, Onno & Paglialunga, Elena
2016, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 A review and comparative assessment of existing approaches to calculate material footprints
by Lutter, Stephan & Giljum, Stefan & Bruckner, Martin
- 11-22 Stated preference methods and landscape ecology indicators: An example of transdisciplinarity in landscape economic valuation
by Tagliafierro, C. & Boeri, M. & Longo, A. & Hutchinson, W.G.
- 23-36 Wind power externalities: A meta-analysis
by Mattmann, Matteo & Logar, Ivana & Brouwer, Roy
- 37-58 Modeling individual preferences for energy sources: The case of IV generation nuclear energy in Italy
by Contu, Davide & Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mourato, Susana
- 59-67 Pay the farmer, or buy the land?—Cost-effectiveness of payments for ecosystem services versus land purchases or easements in Central Kenya
by Curran, Michael & Kiteme, Boniface & Wünscher, Tobias & Koellner, Thomas & Hellweg, Stefanie
- 68-79 Labor as a driver of changes in herd feeding patterns: Evidence from a diachronic approach in Mediterranean France and lessons for agroecology
by Aubron, C. & Noël, L. & Lasseur, J.
- 80-89 Linking individuals' ecological footprint to their subjective well-being
by Verhofstadt, E. & Van Ootegem, L. & Defloor, B. & Bleys, B.
- 90-101 The value of whale watching to local communities in Baja, Mexico: A case study using applied economic rent theory
by Schwoerer, Tobias & Knowler, Duncan & Garcia-Martinez, Salvador
- 102-120 Land use and general equilibrium implications of a forest-based carbon sequestration policy in the United States
by Monge, Juan J. & Bryant, Henry L. & Gan, Jianbang & Richardson, James W.
- 121-128 Estimating the demand curve for sustainable use of pesticides from contingent-valuation data
by Costa, Cristina Amaro da & Santos, José Lima
- 129-145 A qualitative meta-synthesis of the benefits of eco-labeling in developing countries
by Carlson, Anna & Palmer, Charles
- 146-155 A proposed framework to systematically design and objectively evaluate non-dominated restoration tradeoffs for watershed planning and management
by Martin, David M. & Hermoso, Virgilio & Pantus, Francis & Olley, Jon & Linke, Simon & Poff, N. LeRoy
- 156-164 Casting a long shadow: Demand-based accounting of Canada's greenhouse gas emissions responsibility
by Dolter, Brett & Victor, Peter A.
- 165-172 Tracking cultural ecosystem services: water chasing the Colorado River restoration pulse flow
by Bark, Rosalind H. & Robinson, Catherine J. & Flessa, Karl W.
- 173-184 Evading invasives: How Eurasian watermilfoil affects the development of lake properties
by Goodenberger, James S. & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 185-191 Exploring the role of economic incentives and spillover effects in biodiversity conservation policies in sub-Saharan Africa
by Amin, Ariane
2016, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-13 The macroeconomic cost of catastrophic pollinator declines
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian
- 14-22 Sustainability in a post-Keynesian growth model for an open economy
by Guarini, Giulio & Porcile, Gabriel
- 23-31 Linkage between crop diversity and agro-ecosystem resilience: Nonmonotonic agricultural response under alternate regimes
by Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro & Asano, Kota
- 32-41 Scaling up pro-environmental agricultural practice using agglomeration payments: Proof of concept from an agent-based model
by Bell, Andrew & Parkhurst, Gregory & Droppelmann, Klaus & Benton, Tim G.
- 42-50 Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making
by Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp
- 51-57 Floods and happiness: Empirical evidence from Bulgaria
by Sekulova, Filka & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 58-69 Farmer perceptions of wetlands and waterbodies: Using social metrics as an alternative to ecosystem service valuation
by Greenland-Smith, Simon & Brazner, John & Sherren, Kate
- 70-86 The value of endangered forest elephants to local communities in a transboundary conservation landscape
by Ngouhouo Poufoun, Jonas & Abildtrup, Jens & Sonwa, Dénis Jean & Delacote, Philippe
- 87-97 Distributive fairness in paying for clean energy infrastructure
by Granqvist, Harry & Grover, David
- 98-111 Measuring nuclear power plant externalities using life satisfaction data: A spatial analysis for Switzerland
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 112-124 Forest clearing, livelihood strategies and welfare: Evidence from the Tsimane' in Bolivia
by Perge, Emilie & McKay, Andy
- 125-131 Public willingness to pay for carbon farming and its co-benefits
by Kragt, M.E. & Gibson, F.L. & Maseyk, F. & Wilson, K.A.
- 132-138 Evaluating conceptual definitions of ecosystem services and their implications
by Danley, Brian & Widmark, Camilla
- 139-151 A framework of attitudes towards technology in theory and practice
by Kerschner, Christian & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich
- 152-162 Why are grain-legumes rarely present in cropping systems despite their environmental and nutritional benefits? Analyzing lock-in in the French agrifood system
by Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Anton, Marc & Cholez, Célia & Corre-Hellou, Guenaelle & Duc, Gérard & Jeuffroy, Marie-Hélène & Meynard, Jean-Marc & Pelzer, Elise & Voisin, Anne-Sophie & Walrand, Stéphane
- 163-168 Ecological monetary economics: A post-Keynesian critique
by Cahen-Fourot, Louison & Lavoie, Marc
- 169-181 Tracing the impacts of a northern open economy on the global environment
by Garmendia, Eneko & Urkidi, Leire & Arto, Iñaki & Barcena, Iñaki & Bermejo, Roberto & Hoyos, David & Lago, Rosa
- 182-187 Degrowth: A “missile word” that backfires?
by Drews, Stefan & Antal, Miklós
2016, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-13 Incentivising flood risk adaptation through risk based insurance premiums: Trade-offs between affordability and risk reduction
by Hudson, Paul & Botzen, W.J. Wouter & Feyen, Luc & Aerts, Jeroen C.J.H.
- 14-26 Carbon dioxide emissions and international trade at the turn of the millennium
by Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Tomberger, Patrick
- 27-37 How to significantly reduce pesticide use: An empirical evaluation of the impacts of pesticide taxation associated with a change in cropping practice
by Femenia, Fabienne & Letort, Elodie
- 38-46 Theory of planned behavior approach to understand the green purchasing behavior in the EU: A cross-cultural study
by Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Mandravickaitė, Justina & Bernatonienė, Jurga