2017, Volume 131, Issue C
- 373-388 Climate change and the economy in Baja California: Assessment of macroeconomic impacts of the State's Climate Action Plan
by Wei, Dan & Brugués, Alejandro & Rose, Adam & de la Parra, Carlos A. & García, Rigoberto & Martínez, Federico
- 389-398 Proposing a Novel Index Reflecting Both Climate Impact and Nutritional Impact of Food Products
by van Dooren, Corné & Douma, Annely & Aiking, Harry & Vellinga, Pier
- 399-406 Performance of a cap and trade system for managing environmental impacts of shale gas surface infrastructure
by Milt, Austin W. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 407-413 Physical attractiveness, constraints to the trade and handling requirements drive the variation in species availability in the Australian cagebird trade
by Vall-llosera, Miquel & Cassey, Phillip
- 414-424 How to create and preserve social capital in climate adaptation policies: A network approach
by Ingold, Karin
- 425-433 Celestial bodies and satellites – Energy issues, models, and imaginaries in Denmark since 1973
by Urhammer, Emil
- 434-448 Green Returns to Education: Does Schooling Contribute to Pro-Environmental Behaviours? Evidence from Thailand
by Chankrajang, Thanyaporn & Muttarak, Raya
- 449-459 Equitably slicing the pie: Water policy and allocation
by Daigneault, Adam & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi
- 460-467 Requirements to metrics of greenhouse gas emissions, given a cap on temperature
by Aaheim, Asbjørn & Mideksa, Torben
- 468-474 Self-protection investment exacerbates air pollution exposure inequality in urban China
by Sun, Cong & Kahn, Matthew E. & Zheng, Siqi
- 475-484 Using the Delphi method to value protection of the Amazon rainforest
by Strand, Jon & Carson, Richard T. & Navrud, Stale & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 485-498 Leaving the mainstream behind? Uncovering subjective understandings of economics instructors' roles
by Gruszka, Katarzyna & Scharbert, Annika Regine & Soder, Michael
- 499-509 Questioning demand: A study of regretted purchases in Great Britain
by Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 510-523 The Middle-class Collapse and the Environment
by Verchere, Alban
- 524-532 The coevolution of economic institutions and sustainable consumption via cultural group selection
by Waring, Timothy M. & Goff, Sandra H. & Smaldino, Paul E.
- 533-537 Structured pluralism in ecological economics — A reply to Peter Söderbaum's commentary
by Remig, Moritz C.
- 561-571 Oil and the economy: A systematic review of the literature for ecological economists
by Kallis, Giorgos & Sager, Jalel
- 572-583 Effects of wildlife resources on community welfare in Southern Africa
by Ntuli, Herbert & Muchapondwa, Edwin
2016, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-7 Two paradoxes with one stone: A critical reading of ecological modernization
by Hovardas, Tasos
- 8-15 Factors affecting farmers' willingness to participate in eutrophication mitigation — A case study of preferences for wetland creation in Sweden
by Franzén, Frida & Dinnétz, Patrik & Hammer, Monica
- 16-24 Quantifying flood mitigation services: The economic value of Otter Creek wetlands and floodplains to Middlebury, VT
by Watson, Keri B. & Ricketts, Taylor & Galford, Gillian & Polasky, Stephen & O'Niel-Dunne, Jarlath
- 25-36 The impacts of petroleum price fluctuations on income distribution across ethnic groups in Malaysia
by Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart
- 37-52 Natural amenity-driven segregation: Evidence from location choices in French metropolitan areas
by Schaeffer, Y. & Cremer-Schulte, D. & Tartiu, C. & Tivadar, M.
- 53-63 Farmer perceptions, policy and reforestation in Santa Catarina, Brazil
by Trevisan, A.C.D. & Schmitt-Filho, A.L. & Farley, J. & Fantini, A.C. & Longo, C.
- 64-73 Varieties of experimentalism
by Ansell, Christopher K. & Bartenberger, Martin
- 74-81 Building the consensus: The moral space of earth measurement
by Saner, Marc A. & Bordt, Michael
- 82-91 Can urban areas help sustain the preservation of open space? Evidence from statewide referenda
by Altonji, Matthew & Lang, Corey & Puggioni, Gavino
- 92-105 Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal
by Pallante, Giacomo & Drucker, Adam G. & Sthapit, Sajal
- 106-116 Determining visitor preferences for rhinoceros conservation management at private, ecotourism game reserves in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa: A choice modeling experiment
by Lee, Deborah E. & Du Preez, Mario
- 117-129 Micro-equity for sustainable development: Selection, monitoring and exit strategies of micro-angels
by Estapé-Dubreuil, Glòria & Ashta, Arvind & Hédou, Jean-Pierre
- 130-138 Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)
by Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pedro & Sumaila, U. Rashid & Coll, Marta
- 139-155 Welfare and sustainability effects of dietary recommendations
by Irz, Xavier & Leroy, Pascal & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 156-165 A practical optimal surveillance policy for invasive weeds: An application to Hawkweed in Australia
by Kompas, Tom & Chu, Long & Nguyen, Hoa Thi Minh
- 166-175 Integrating non-monetary and monetary valuation methods – SoftGIS and hedonic pricing
by Czembrowski, Piotr & Kronenberg, Jakub & Czepkiewicz, Michał
- 176-185 Transactions costs of expanding nutrient trading to agricultural working lands: A Virginia case study
by DeBoe, Gwendolen & Stephenson, Kurt
- 186-194 Water consumption and subjective wellbeing: An analysis of British households
by Chenoweth, Jonathan & López-Avilés, Alma & Morse, Stephen & Druckman, Angela
- 195-208 Normalization in sustainability assessment: Methods and implications
by Pollesch, N.L. & Dale, V.H.
- 209-220 The implementation costs of forest conservation policies in Brazil
by Cunha, Felipe Arias Fogliano de Souza & Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Cosenza, Carlos Alberto Nunes & Lucena, André F.P.
- 221-231 Using choice modeling to map aesthetic values at a landscape scale: Lessons from a Dutch case study
by van Zanten, Boris T. & Verburg, Peter H. & Scholte, S.S.K. & Tieskens, K.F.
- 232-242 Some vegetarians spend less money on food, others don't
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- 243-251 Influence of institutional access and social capital on adaptation decision: Empirical evidence from hazard-prone rural households in Bangladesh
by Alam, GM Monirul & Alam, Khorshed & Mushtaq, Shahbaz
- 252-262 Sliding-scale environmental service payments and non-financial incentives: Results of a survey of landowner interest in Costa Rica
by Ross, Cody T.
- 263-276 Emissions reduction benefits of siting an offshore wind farm: A temporal and spatial analysis of Lake Michigan
by Chiang, Amy C. & Moore, Michael R. & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 277-284 Drivers of heritage value: A meta-analysis of monetary valuation studies of cultural heritage
by Wright, William C.C. & Eppink, Florian V.
- 285-295 Scale dynamics of grassroots innovations through parallel pathways of transformative change
by Hermans, Frans & Roep, Dirk & Klerkx, Laurens
- 296-307 Determinants of International Standards in sub-Saharan Africa: The role of institutional pressure from different stakeholders
by Fikru, Mahelet G.
- 308-315 Place attachment as a factor of mountain farming permanence: A survey in the French Southern Alps
by Hinojosa, Leonith & Lambin, Eric F. & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Napoléone, Claude
- 316-327 Personal carbon allowances: A revised model to alleviate distributional issues
by Burgess, Martin
- 328-338 The probable foundations of sustainabilism: Information, energy and entropy based definition of capital, Homo Sustainabiliticus and the need for a “new gold”
by Russ, Meir
- 339-349 Gains from investments in snowmaking facilities
by Falk, Martin & Vanat, Laurent
- 356-360 On the adequacy of scope test results: Comments on Desvousges, Mathews, and Train
by Chapman, David J. & Bishop, Richard C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Kanninen, Barbara J. & Krosnick, Jon A. & Morey, Edward R. & Tourangeau, Roger
2016, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-11 Environmental awareness, consumption, and labor supply: Empirical evidence from household survey data
by Iosifidi, Maria
- 12-20 Comprehensive versus inclusive wealth accounting and the assessment of sustainable development: An empirical comparison
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen
- 21-31 Conditional cooperation, context and why strong rules work — A Namibian common-pool resource experiment
by Röttgers, Dirk
- 32-39 Ecosystems, strong sustainability and the classical circular economy
by Martins, Nuno Ornelas
- 40-49 The role of public information in increasing homebuyers' willingness-to-pay for green housing: Evidence from Beijing
by Zhang, Li & Sun, Cong & Liu, Hongyu & Zheng, Siqi
- 50-61 Valuing unfamiliar and complex environmental goods: A comparison of valuation workshops and internet panel surveys with videos
by Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Aanesen, Margrethe & Navrud, Ståle
- 62-71 Where have all the funds gone? Multiregional input-output analysis of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
by Monsalve, Fabio & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & Cadarso, María-Ángeles
- 72-81 Pesticide lock-in in small scale Peruvian agriculture
by Hammond Wagner, Courtney & Cox, Michael & Bazo Robles, José Luis
- 82-93 Stuck in the middle with you: The role of bridging organisations in urban regeneration
by Kampelmann, Stephan & Van Hollebeke, Sarah & Vandergert, Paula
- 94-103 Land for biodiversity conservation — To buy or borrow?
by Schöttker, Oliver & Johst, Karin & Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank
- 104-111 Background inequality and differential participation in deliberative valuation: Lessons from small-group discussions on forest conservation in Colombia
by Vargas, Andrés & Lo, Alex Y. & Rohde, Nicholas & Howes, Michael
- 112-121 Links between urban structure and life satisfaction in a cross-section of OECD metro areas
by Brown, Zachary S. & Oueslati, Walid & Silva, Jérôme
- 122-131 Does policy process influence public values for forest-water resource protection in Florida?
by Kreye, Melissa M. & Adams, Damian C. & Escobedo, Francisco J. & Soto, José R.
- 132-142 A proposed structural model for housewives' recycling behavior: A case study from Turkey
by Arı, Erkan & Yılmaz, Veysel
- 143-151 Trade openness and the changing water polluting intensity patterns of ‘dirty’ and ‘clean’ industrial sectors
by Dellachiesa, Alejandro E. & Myint, Aung P.
- 152-160 What are political leaders' environmental intentions? The impact of social identification processes and macro-economic conditions
by Biscotti, Anna Maria & D'Amico, Eugenio
- 161-171 Predicting cannabis cultivation on national forests using a rational choice framework
by Koch, Frank H. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Donovan, Geoffrey H. & Hinkley, Everett A. & Chase, John M.
- 172-181 Gains of integrating sector-wise pollution regulation: The case of nitrogen in Danish crop production and aquaculture
by Jacobsen, Lars-Bo & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus
- 182-192 The ecological economics of land degradation: Impacts on ecosystem service values
by Sutton, Paul C. & Anderson, Sharolyn J. & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida
- 193-209 Modeling the interaction between flooding events and economic growth
by Grames, Johanna & Prskawetz, Alexia & Grass, Dieter & Viglione, Alberto & Blöschl, Günter
- 210-219 Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: An application to an endangered shorebird species
by Parsons, George R. & Myers, Kelley
- 220-229 How (not) to pay — Field experimental evidence on the design of REDD+ payments
by Reutemann, Tim & Engel, Stefanie & Pareja, Eliana
- 230-240 Individual preferences regarding environmental offset and welfare compensation: a choice experiment application to an offshore wind farm project
by Kermagoret, Charlène & Levrel, Harold & Carlier, Antoine & Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne
- 241-251 Ecological economics: A Luhmannian analysis of integrated reporting
by Alexander, David & Blum, Véronique
- 252-259 Thou shalt not sell nature: How taboo trade-offs can make us act pro-environmentally, to clear our conscience
by Stikvoort, Britt & Lindahl, Therese & Daw, Tim M.
- 260-271 Environmental and market determinants of economic orientation among rain forest communities: Evidence from a large-scale survey in western Amazonia
by Coomes, Oliver T. & Takasaki, Yoshito & Abizaid, Christian & Arroyo-Mora, J. Pablo
2016, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-7 Pollination service delivery for European crops: Challenges and opportunities
by Nogué, Sandra & Long, Peter R. & Eycott, Amy E. & de Nascimento, Lea & Fernández-Palacios, José María & Petrokofsky, Gillian & Vandvik, Vigdis & Willis, Kathy J.
- 8-16 What is a “meal”? Comparative methods of auditing carbon offset compliance for fuel-efficient cookstoves
by Harrell, Stephen & Beltramo, Theresa & Blalock, Garrick & Kyayesimira, Juliet & Levine, David I. & Simons, Andrew M.
- 17-22 Plausible responsiveness to scope in contingent valuation
by Whitehead, John C.
- 23-32 A practice approach to the institutionalization of economic degrowth
by Joutsenvirta, Maria
- 33-43 Impacts of climate change and ocean acidification on coral reef fisheries: An integrated ecological–economic model
by Speers, Ann E. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Palardy, James E. & Moore, Chris
- 44-54 The value of environment across efficiency quantiles: A conditional regression quantiles analysis of rangelands beef production in north Eastern Australia
by Gregg, Daniel & Rolfe, John
- 55-67 Processes for the sustainable stewardship of marine environments
by Scharin, Henrik & Ericsdotter, Siv & Elliott, Michael & Turner, R. Kerry & Niiranen, Susa & Blenckner, Thorsten & Hyytiäinen, Kari & Ahlvik, Lassi & Ahtiainen, Heini & Artell, Janne & Hasselström, Linus & Söderqvist, Tore & Rockström, Johan
- 68-76 The implicit value of tree cover in the U.S.: A meta-analysis of hedonic property value studies
by Siriwardena, Shyamani D. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas P. & Wiseman, P. Eric
- 77-86 Household carbon inequality in urban China, its sources and determinants
by Xu, Xinkuo & Han, Liyan & Lv, Xiaofeng
- 87-98 A socio-ecological exploration into urban form: The environmental costs of travel
by Kotval-K, Zeenat & Vojnovic, Igor
- 99-105 To buy or not to buy: The roles of self-identity, attitudes, perceived behavioral control and norms in organic consumerism
by Johe, Miles H. & Bhullar, Navjot
- 106-116 The rise and fall of the sand monopoly in colonial Hong Kong
by Lai, Lawrence W.C. & Chau, K.W. & Lorne, Frank T.
- 117-129 Efficient water-using technologies and habits: A disaggregated analysis in the water sector
by Pérez-Urdiales, María & García-Valiñas, María Ángeles
- 130-138 The social metabolism of biomass in Spain, 1900–2008: From food to feed-oriented changes in the agro-ecosystems
by Soto, David & Infante-Amate, Juan & Guzmán, Gloria I. & Cid, Antonio & Aguilera, Eduardo & García, Roberto & González de Molina, Manuel
- 139-146 Predicting the total economic impacts of invasive species: The case of B. rubostriata(red streaked leafhopper)
by Liu, Lirong & Piper, Brian
- 147-158 ‘Environmental load displacement’ from the North to the South: A consumption-based perspective with a focus on China
by Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng & Sun, Chuanwang
- 159-168 Transferring Williamson's discriminating alignment to the analysis of environmental governance of social-ecological interdependence
by Thiel, Andreas & Schleyer, Christian & Hinkel, Jochen & Schlüter, Maja & Hagedorn, Konrad & Bisaro, Sandy & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Hamidov, Ahmad
- 169-176 Application of the ecosystem services concept in environmental policy—A systematic empirical analysis of national level policy documents in Poland
by Maczka, Krzysztof & Matczak, Piotr & Pietrzyk-Kaszyńska, Agata & Rechciński, Marcin & Olszańska, Agnieszka & Cent, Joanna & Grodzińska-Jurczak, Małgorzata
- 177-186 Consumption-based material flow indicators — Comparing six ways of calculating the Austrian raw material consumption providing six results
by Eisenmenger, Nina & Wiedenhofer, Dominik & Schaffartzik, Anke & Giljum, Stefan & Bruckner, Martin & Schandl, Heinz & Wiedmann, Thomas O. & Lenzen, Manfred & Tukker, Arnold & Koning, Arjan
- 187-201 External validity of artefactual field experiments: A study on cooperation, impatience and sustainability in an artisanal fishery in Colombia
by Torres-Guevara, Luz Elba & Schlüter, Achim
- 202-213 Divers' willingness to pay for improved coral reef conditions in Guam: An untapped source of funding for management and conservation?
by Grafeld, Shanna & Oleson, Kirsten & Barnes, Michele & Peng, Marcus & Chan, Catherine & Weijerman, Mariska
- 214-223 Optimizing intermediate ecosystem services in agriculture using rules based on landscape composition and configuration indices
by Cong, Rong-Gang & Ekroos, Johan & Smith, Henrik G. & Brady, Mark V.
- 224-231 Additionality and reverse crowding out for pollution offsets in water quality trading
by Woodward, Richard T. & Newburn, David A. & Mezzatesta, Mariano
- 232-245 Psychographic profile affects willingness to pay for ecosystem services provided by Mediterranean high nature value farmland
by Rodríguez-Ortega, Tamara & Bernués, Alberto & Alfnes, Frode
- 246-259 Mitigation of adverse effects on competitiveness and leakage of unilateral EU climate policy: An assessment of policy instruments
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Kuik, Onno & Paglialunga, Elena
2016, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 A review and comparative assessment of existing approaches to calculate material footprints
by Lutter, Stephan & Giljum, Stefan & Bruckner, Martin
- 11-22 Stated preference methods and landscape ecology indicators: An example of transdisciplinarity in landscape economic valuation
by Tagliafierro, C. & Boeri, M. & Longo, A. & Hutchinson, W.G.
- 23-36 Wind power externalities: A meta-analysis
by Mattmann, Matteo & Logar, Ivana & Brouwer, Roy
- 37-58 Modeling individual preferences for energy sources: The case of IV generation nuclear energy in Italy
by Contu, Davide & Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mourato, Susana
- 59-67 Pay the farmer, or buy the land?—Cost-effectiveness of payments for ecosystem services versus land purchases or easements in Central Kenya
by Curran, Michael & Kiteme, Boniface & Wünscher, Tobias & Koellner, Thomas & Hellweg, Stefanie
- 68-79 Labor as a driver of changes in herd feeding patterns: Evidence from a diachronic approach in Mediterranean France and lessons for agroecology
by Aubron, C. & Noël, L. & Lasseur, J.
- 80-89 Linking individuals' ecological footprint to their subjective well-being
by Verhofstadt, E. & Van Ootegem, L. & Defloor, B. & Bleys, B.
- 90-101 The value of whale watching to local communities in Baja, Mexico: A case study using applied economic rent theory
by Schwoerer, Tobias & Knowler, Duncan & Garcia-Martinez, Salvador
- 102-120 Land use and general equilibrium implications of a forest-based carbon sequestration policy in the United States
by Monge, Juan J. & Bryant, Henry L. & Gan, Jianbang & Richardson, James W.
- 121-128 Estimating the demand curve for sustainable use of pesticides from contingent-valuation data
by Costa, Cristina Amaro da & Santos, José Lima
- 129-145 A qualitative meta-synthesis of the benefits of eco-labeling in developing countries
by Carlson, Anna & Palmer, Charles
- 146-155 A proposed framework to systematically design and objectively evaluate non-dominated restoration tradeoffs for watershed planning and management
by Martin, David M. & Hermoso, Virgilio & Pantus, Francis & Olley, Jon & Linke, Simon & Poff, N. LeRoy
- 156-164 Casting a long shadow: Demand-based accounting of Canada's greenhouse gas emissions responsibility
by Dolter, Brett & Victor, Peter A.
- 165-172 Tracking cultural ecosystem services: water chasing the Colorado River restoration pulse flow
by Bark, Rosalind H. & Robinson, Catherine J. & Flessa, Karl W.
- 173-184 Evading invasives: How Eurasian watermilfoil affects the development of lake properties
by Goodenberger, James S. & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 185-191 Exploring the role of economic incentives and spillover effects in biodiversity conservation policies in sub-Saharan Africa
by Amin, Ariane
2016, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-13 The macroeconomic cost of catastrophic pollinator declines
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian
- 14-22 Sustainability in a post-Keynesian growth model for an open economy
by Guarini, Giulio & Porcile, Gabriel
- 23-31 Linkage between crop diversity and agro-ecosystem resilience: Nonmonotonic agricultural response under alternate regimes
by Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro & Asano, Kota
- 32-41 Scaling up pro-environmental agricultural practice using agglomeration payments: Proof of concept from an agent-based model
by Bell, Andrew & Parkhurst, Gregory & Droppelmann, Klaus & Benton, Tim G.
- 42-50 Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making
by Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp
- 51-57 Floods and happiness: Empirical evidence from Bulgaria
by Sekulova, Filka & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 58-69 Farmer perceptions of wetlands and waterbodies: Using social metrics as an alternative to ecosystem service valuation
by Greenland-Smith, Simon & Brazner, John & Sherren, Kate
- 70-86 The value of endangered forest elephants to local communities in a transboundary conservation landscape
by Ngouhouo Poufoun, Jonas & Abildtrup, Jens & Sonwa, Dénis Jean & Delacote, Philippe
- 87-97 Distributive fairness in paying for clean energy infrastructure
by Granqvist, Harry & Grover, David
- 98-111 Measuring nuclear power plant externalities using life satisfaction data: A spatial analysis for Switzerland
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 112-124 Forest clearing, livelihood strategies and welfare: Evidence from the Tsimane' in Bolivia
by Perge, Emilie & McKay, Andy
- 125-131 Public willingness to pay for carbon farming and its co-benefits
by Kragt, M.E. & Gibson, F.L. & Maseyk, F. & Wilson, K.A.
- 132-138 Evaluating conceptual definitions of ecosystem services and their implications
by Danley, Brian & Widmark, Camilla
- 139-151 A framework of attitudes towards technology in theory and practice
by Kerschner, Christian & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich
- 152-162 Why are grain-legumes rarely present in cropping systems despite their environmental and nutritional benefits? Analyzing lock-in in the French agrifood system
by Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Anton, Marc & Cholez, Célia & Corre-Hellou, Guenaelle & Duc, Gérard & Jeuffroy, Marie-Hélène & Meynard, Jean-Marc & Pelzer, Elise & Voisin, Anne-Sophie & Walrand, Stéphane
- 163-168 Ecological monetary economics: A post-Keynesian critique
by Cahen-Fourot, Louison & Lavoie, Marc
- 169-181 Tracing the impacts of a northern open economy on the global environment
by Garmendia, Eneko & Urkidi, Leire & Arto, Iñaki & Barcena, Iñaki & Bermejo, Roberto & Hoyos, David & Lago, Rosa
- 182-187 Degrowth: A “missile word” that backfires?
by Drews, Stefan & Antal, Miklós
2016, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-13 Incentivising flood risk adaptation through risk based insurance premiums: Trade-offs between affordability and risk reduction
by Hudson, Paul & Botzen, W.J. Wouter & Feyen, Luc & Aerts, Jeroen C.J.H.
- 14-26 Carbon dioxide emissions and international trade at the turn of the millennium
by Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Tomberger, Patrick
- 27-37 How to significantly reduce pesticide use: An empirical evaluation of the impacts of pesticide taxation associated with a change in cropping practice
by Femenia, Fabienne & Letort, Elodie
- 38-46 Theory of planned behavior approach to understand the green purchasing behavior in the EU: A cross-cultural study
by Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Mandravickaitė, Justina & Bernatonienė, Jurga
- 47-59 Carbon dioxide emissions allocation: A review
by Zhou, P. & Wang, M.
- 60-69 The foundations of the environmental rebound effect and its contribution towards a general framework
by Font Vivanco, David & McDowall, Will & Freire-González, Jaume & Kemp, René & van der Voet, Ester
- 70-82 Status concern and the exploitation of common pool renewable resources
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Long, Ngo Van
- 83-100 The urban political ecology of ecosystem services: The case of Barcelona
by Depietri, Yaella & Kallis, Giorgos & Baró, Francesc & Cattaneo, Claudio
- 101-107 Serving the public good: Empirical links between governance and research investment in the context of global environmental change
by van Kerkhoff, Lorrae & Berry, Helen
2016, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-16 Environmental concerns, volunteering and subjective well-being: Antecedents and outcomes of environmental activism in Germany
by Binder, Martin & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin
- 17-24 Drivers of industrial and non-industrial greenhouse gas emissions
by Sanchez, Luis F. & Stern, David I.
- 25-35 Energy metabolism of the Balearic Islands (1986–2012)
by Ginard-Bosch, Francisco Javier & Ramos-Martín, Jesús
- 36-48 Buying spatially-coordinated ecosystem services: An experiment on the role of auction format and communication
by Krawczyk, Michał & Bartczak, Anna & Hanley, Nick & Stenger, Anne
- 49-58 Work more and play less? Time use impacts of changing ecosystem services: The case of the invasive emerald ash borer
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 59-68 Urban green space recreational service assessment and management: A conceptual model based on the service generation process
by He, Jialin & Yi, Hongmei & Liu, Jian
- 69-75 Economic viability and small-scale fisheries — A review
by Schuhbauer, Anna & Sumaila, U. Rashid
- 76-85 The metabolic transition of a planned economy: Material flows in the USSR and the Russian Federation 1900 to 2010
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gaugl, Birgit & West, James & Schandl, Heinz
- 86-98 More than wine: Cultural ecosystem services in vineyard landscapes in England and California
by Winkler, Klara J. & Nicholas, Kimberly A.
- 99-113 Does hurricane risk affect individual well-being? Empirical evidence on the indirect effects of natural disasters
by Berlemann, Michael
- 114-123 Measuring environmental inequality
by Boyce, James K. & Zwickl, Klara & Ash, Michael
- 124-134 A rural myth? Sources and implications of the perceived unfairness of carbon taxes in rural communities
by Beck, Marisa & Rivers, Nicholas & Yonezawa, Hidemichi
- 135-144 Hurricane damage risk assessment in the Caribbean: An analysis using synthetic hurricane events and nightlight imagery
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Mohan, Preeya & Strobl, Eric
- 145-152 The accounting push and the policy pull: balancing environment and economic decisions
by Vardon, Michael & Burnett, Peter & Dovers, Stephen
- 153-163 Institutional adaptation to cooling water scarcity for thermoelectric power generation under global warming
by Eisenack, Klaus
- 164-174 The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: A meta-regression analysis
by Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen
- 175-184 Political competition and renewable energy transitions over long time horizons: A dynamic approach
by Dumas, Marion & Rising, James & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 185-192 The inclusive wealth index. A critical appraisal
by Roman, Philippe & Thiry, Géraldine
2016, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-13 Shifting demand for winter outdoor recreation along the North Shore of Lake Superior under variable rates of climate change: A finite-mixture modeling approach
by Smith, Jordan W. & Seekamp, Erin & McCreary, Allie & Davenport, Mae & Kanazawa, Mark & Holmberg, Kerry & Wilson, Bruce & Nieber, John
- 14-22 Potential and economic efficiency of using reduced tillage to mitigate climate effects in Danish agriculture
by Zandersen, Marianne & Jørgensen, Sisse Liv & Nainggolan, Doan & Gyldenkærne, Steen & Winding, Anne & Greve, Mogens Humlekrog & Termansen, Mette
- 23-34 Basic capability effect: Collective management of pastoral resources in southwestern Kenya
by Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira
- 35-56 Spatial impacts of the CAP post-2013 and climate change scenarios on agricultural intensification and environment in Austria
by Kirchner, Mathias & Schönhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin
- 57-67 Exploring group dynamics in deliberative choice experiments
by Völker, Marc & Lienhoop, Nele
- 68-76 Influential publications in ecological economics revisited
by Costanza, Robert & Howarth, Richard B. & Kubiszewski, Ida & Liu, Shuang & Ma, Chunbo & Plumecocq, Gaël & Stern, David I.
- 77-83 Mining corporations and air pollution science before the Age of Ecology
by Pérez Cebada, Juan Diego
- 84-94 Complementarity vs substitutability in waste management behaviors
by D'Amato, Alessio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Zoli, Mariangela
- 95-105 Optimal forest species mixture with carbon storage and albedo effect for climate change mitigation
by Matthies, Brent D. & Valsta, Lauri T.
2016, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-11 Incorporating measures of grassland productivity into efficiency estimates for livestock grazing on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau in China
by Huang, Wei & Bruemmer, Bernhard & Huntsinger, Lynn
- 12-24 Taking account of governance: Implications for land-use dynamics, food prices, and trade patterns
by Wang, Xiaoxi & Biewald, Anne & Dietrich, Jan Philipp & Schmitz, Christoph & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Humpenöder, Florian & Bodirsky, Benjamin Leon & Popp, Alexander
- 25-35 Dredging versus hedging: Comparing hard infrastructure to ecosystem-based adaptation to flooding
by Daigneault, A. & Brown, P. & Gawith, D.
- 36-42 Democratic valuation (DV): Using majority voting principles to value public services
by Schläpfer, Felix
- 43-53 The effects of government spending on deforestation due to agricultural land expansion and CO2 related emissions
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P.
- 54-60 Price premium of organic salmon in Danish retail sale
by Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus
- 61-70 Voodoo versus fishing committees: The role of traditional and contemporary institutions in fisheries management
by Briones Alonso, Elena & Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke
- 71-78 Inferences from sparse data: An integrated, meta-utility approach to conservation research
by Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Paterson, Tobias
- 79-89 A survey of decision-making approaches for climate change adaptation: Are robust methods the way forward?
by Dittrich, Ruth & Wreford, Anita & Moran, Dominic
- 90-100 Environmental taxation and the double dividend in decentralized jurisdictions
by Alexeev, Alexander & Good, David H. & Krutilla, Kerry
- 101-110 Global patterns of metal extractivism, 1950–2010: Providing the bones for the industrial society's skeleton
by Schaffartzik, Anke & Mayer, Andreas & Eisenmenger, Nina & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 111-120 Economic and ecological trade-offs of agricultural specialization at different spatial scales
by Klasen, Stephan & Meyer, Katrin M. & Dislich, Claudia & Euler, Michael & Faust, Heiko & Gatto, Marcel & Hettig, Elisabeth & Melati, Dian N. & Jaya, I. Nengah Surati & Otten, Fenna & Pérez-Cruzado, César & Steinebach, Stefanie & Tarigan, Suria & Wiegand, Kerstin
2016, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-11 Economic returns of groundwater management sustaining an ecosystem service of dust suppression by alkali meadow in Owens Valley, California
by Gutrich, John J. & Gigliello, Keith & Gardner, Kimberly Vest & Elmore, Andrew J.
- 12-19 The changing climate of climate change economics
by Vale, Petterson Molina
- 20-27 Community currency (CCs) in Spain: An empirical study of their social effects
by Oliver Sanz, Esther
- 28-39 Integrating ecology and economics in understanding responses in securing land-use externalities internalization in water catchments
by Sanga, G.J. & Mungatana, E.D.
- 40-53 An integrative analysis of energy transitions in energy regions: A case study of ökoEnergieland in Austria
by Hecher, Maria & Vilsmaier, Ulli & Akhavan, Roya & Binder, Claudia R.
- 54-64 The effect of climate change and adaptation policy on agricultural production in Eastern Africa
by Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Hansen, Lars Gårn
- 65-74 Shifting Chinese organizational responses to evolving greening pressures
by Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph
- 75-84 Monetary valuation of forest ecosystem services in China: A literature review and identification of future research needs
by D'Amato, D. & Rekola, M. & Li, N. & Toppinen, A.
- 85-97 Relationship between openness to trade and deforestation: Empirical evidence from the Brazilian Amazon
by Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Almeida, Alexandre Nunes
- 98-107 Does resilience have a culture? Ecocultures and the politics of knowledge production
by Arora-Jonsson, Seema
- 108-116 Measuring impacts of extreme weather events using the life satisfaction approach
by von Möllendorff, Charlotte & Hirschfeld, Jesko
- 117-127 The greener, the happier? The effect of urban land use on residential well-being
by Krekel, Christian & Kolbe, Jens & Wüstemann, Henry
- 128-139 Interpreting bargaining strategies of developing countries in climate negotiations. A quantitative approach
by Costantini, Valeria & Sforna, Giorgia & Zoli, Mariangela
- 140-148 Value-based adaptation to climate change and divergent developmentalisms in Turkish agriculture
by Turhan, Ethemcan
- 149-159 The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism?
by Martin, Chris J.
- 160-174 Opening the black box of energy throughputs in farm systems: A decomposition analysis between the energy returns to external inputs, internal biomass reuses and total inputs consumed (the Vallès County, Catalonia, c.1860 and 1999)
by Tello, E. & Galán, E. & Sacristán, V. & Cunfer, G. & Guzmán, G.I. & González de Molina, M. & Krausmann, F. & Gingrich, S. & Padró, R. & Marco, I. & Moreno-Delgado, D.