2016, Volume 173, Issue C
- 283-295 Stochastic modeling to represent wind power generation and demand in electric power system based on real data
by Verdejo, Humberto & Awerkin, Almendra & Saavedra, Eugenio & Kliemann, Wolfgang & Vargas, Luis
- 296-308 Accuracy of automated measurement and verification (M&V) techniques for energy savings in commercial buildings
by Granderson, Jessica & Touzani, Samir & Custodio, Claudine & Sohn, Michael D. & Jump, David & Fernandes, Samuel
- 309-319 Environmental, economic, and social impacts of feed-in tariffs: A Portuguese perspective 2000–2010
by Behrens, Paul & Rodrigues, João F.D. & Brás, Tiago & Silva, Carlos
- 320-330 Optimal autonomous microgrid operation: A holistic view
by Detroja, Ketan P.
- 331-342 Assessing the influence of the temporal resolution of electrical load and PV generation profiles on self-consumption and sizing of PV-battery systems
by Beck, T. & Kondziella, H. & Huard, G. & Bruckner, T.
- 343-354 Development of concepts for cost-optimal nearly zero-energy buildings for the industrial steel building sector
by Brinks, Pascal & Kornadt, Oliver & Oly, René
- 355-365 Enhanced turbine monitoring using emissions measurements and data reconciliation
by Syed, Mohammed S. & Dooley, Kerry M. & Madron, Frantisek & Knopf, F. Carl
- 366-385 A review on water fault diagnosis of PEMFC associated with the pressure drop
by Pei, Pucheng & Li, Yuehua & Xu, Huachi & Wu, Ziyao
- 386-405 Energy efficiency analysis of steam ejector and electric vacuum pump for a turbine condenser air extraction system based on supervised machine learning modelling
by Strušnik, Dušan & Marčič, Milan & Golob, Marjan & Hribernik, Aleš & Živić, Marija & Avsec, Jurij
- 406-417 An energy management model to study energy and peak power savings from PV and storage in demand responsive buildings
by Sehar, Fakeha & Pipattanasomporn, Manisa & Rahman, Saifur
- 418-430 Enhancement of jet fuel range alkanes from co-feeding of lignocellulosic biomass with plastics via tandem catalytic conversions
by Zhang, Xuesong & Lei, Hanwu & Zhu, Lei & Qian, Moriko & Zhu, Xiaolu & Wu, Joan & Chen, Shulin
- 431-437 Regeneration of the power performance of cathodes affected by biofouling
by Pasternak, Grzegorz & Greenman, John & Ieropoulos, Ioannis
- 438-447 Two-stage hydrogasification of different rank coals with a focus on relationships between yields of products and coal properties or structures
by Zhang, Jie & Zheng, Nan & Wang, Jie
- 448-459 Novel high accurate sensorless dual-axis solar tracking system controlled by maximum power point tracking unit of photovoltaic systems
by Fathabadi, Hassan
- 460-469 Modeling and simulation of HI and H2SO4 thermal decomposers for a 50NL/h sulfur-iodine hydrogen production test facility
by Shin, Youngjoon & Lee, Taehoon & Lee, Kiyoung & Kim, Minhwan
- 470-480 Provision of secondary frequency control via demand response activation on thermostatically controlled loads: Solutions and experiences from Denmark
by Lakshmanan, Venkatachalam & Marinelli, Mattia & Hu, Junjie & Bindner, Henrik W.
- 481-493 Effect of air temperature non-uniformity on water–air heat exchanger thermal performance – Toward innovative control approach for energy consumption reduction
by Ramadan, M. & Khaled, M. & El Hage, H. & Harambat, F. & Peerhossaini, H.
- 494-510 Supply chain optimization of sugarcane first generation and eucalyptus second generation ethanol production in Brazil
by Jonker, J.G.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Verstegen, J.A. & Lin, T. & Rodríguez, L.F. & Ting, K.C. & Faaij, A.P.C. & van der Hilst, F.
- 511-519 Distributionally robust hydro-thermal-wind economic dispatch
by Chen, Yue & Wei, Wei & Liu, Feng & Mei, Shengwei
- 520-534 Solar–terrestrial radiant-energy regimes and temperature anomalies of natural and artificial turfs
by Jim, C.Y.
- 535-554 Electric vehicle charging in China’s power system: Energy, economic and environmental trade-offs and policy implications
by Li, Ying & Davis, Chris & Lukszo, Zofia & Weijnen, Margot
- 555-566 Development of a first-principles hybrid model for large-scale reheating furnaces
by Hu, Yukun & Tan, CK & Broughton, Jonathan & Roach, Paul Alun
- 567-577 The impact of verified emissions announcements on the European Union emissions trading scheme: A bilaterally modified dummy variable modelling analysis
by Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 578-588 Storage capacity assessment of liquid fuels production by solar gasification in a packed bed reactor using a dynamic process model
by Kaniyal, Ashok A. & van Eyk, Philip J. & Nathan, Graham J.
- 589-605 Thermochemical energy storage of concentrated solar power by integration of the calcium looping process and a CO2 power cycle
by Chacartegui, R. & Alovisio, A. & Ortiz, C. & Valverde, J.M. & Verda, V. & Becerra, J.A.
- 606-623 Analysis of system improvements in solar thermal and air source heat pump combisystems
by Poppi, Stefano & Bales, Chris & Heinz, Andreas & Hengel, Franz & Chèze, David & Mojic, Igor & Cialani, Catia
- 624-634 Net energy benefits of carbon nanotube applications
by Zhai, Pei & Isaacs, Jacqueline A. & Eckelman, Matthew J.
- 635-649 Carbon capability of urban residents and its structure: Evidence from a survey of Jiangsu Province in China
by Wei, Jia & Chen, Hong & Cui, Xiaotong & Long, Ruyin
2016, Volume 172, Issue C
- 1-11 Locked post-fossil consumption of urban decentralized solar photovoltaic energy: A case study of an on-grid photovoltaic power supply community in Nanjing, China
by Wu, Qiyan & Zhang, Xiaoling & Sun, Jingwei & Ma, Zhifei & Zhou, Chen
- 12-22 Non-catalytic upgrading of fast pyrolysis bio-oil in supercritical ethanol and combustion behavior of the upgraded oil
by Prajitno, Hermawan & Insyani, Rizki & Park, Jongkeun & Ryu, Changkook & Kim, Jaehoon
- 23-33 A low cost one pot synthesis of biodiesel from waste frying oil (WFO) using a novel material, β-potassium dizirconate (β-K2Zr2O5)
by Singh, Veena & Bux, Faizal & Sharma, Yogesh Chandra
- 34-46 Use rights markets for shallow geothermal energy management
by Alcaraz, Mar & García-Gil, Alejandro & Vázquez-Suñé, Enric & Velasco, Violeta
- 47-58 Effects of thermal pretreatment on the biomethane yield and hydrolysis rate of kitchen waste
by Li, Yangyang & Jin, Yiying & Li, Jinhui & Li, Hailong & Yu, Zhixin
- 59-65 Efficient broadband energy absorption based on inverted-pyramid photonic crystal surface and two-dimensional randomly patterned metallic reflector
by Chen, Zhi-Hui & Qiao, Na & Wang, Yang & Liang, Li & Yang, Yibiao & Ye, Han & Liu, Shaoding
- 66-79 Dynamic optimization of a hybrid system of energy-storing cryogenic carbon capture and a baseline power generation unit
by Safdarnejad, Seyed Mostafa & Hedengren, John D. & Baxter, Larry L.
- 80-95 Algal biomass and diesel emulsions: An alternative approach for utilizing the energy content of microalgal biomass in diesel engines
by Xu, Yanan & Hellier, Paul & Purton, Saul & Baganz, Frank & Ladommatos, Nicos
- 96-106 Novel microstructured polyol–polystyrene composites for seasonal heat storage
by Puupponen, Salla & Mikkola, Valtteri & Ala-Nissila, Tapio & Seppälä, Ari
- 107-117 Method of flash evaporation and condensation – heat pump for deep cooling of coal-fired power plant flue gas: Latent heat and water recovery
by Li, Yuzhong & Yan, Min & Zhang, Liqiang & Chen, Guifang & Cui, Lin & Song, Zhanlong & Chang, Jingcai & Ma, Chunyuan
- 118-131 Design and techno-economic analysis of high efficiency reversible solid oxide cell systems for distributed energy storage
by Wendel, Christopher H. & Braun, Robert J.
- 132-151 Day-ahead electricity price forecasting via the application of artificial neural network based models
by Panapakidis, Ioannis P. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S.
- 152-168 Alternative low-carbon electricity pathways in Switzerland and it’s neighbouring countries under a nuclear phase-out scenario
by Pattupara, Rajesh & Kannan, Ramachandran
- 169-179 Online state of charge and model parameter co-estimation based on a novel multi-timescale estimator for vanadium redox flow battery
by Wei, Zhongbao & Lim, Tuti Mariana & Skyllas-Kazacos, Maria & Wai, Nyunt & Tseng, King Jet
- 180-189 Computational model of 18650 lithium-ion battery with coupled strain rate and SOC dependencies
by Xu, Jun & Liu, Binghe & Wang, Xinyi & Hu, Dayong
- 190-198 Continuous anaerobic digestion of swine manure: ADM1-based modelling and effect of addition of swine manure fibers pretreated with aqueous ammonia soaking
by Jurado, E. & Antonopoulou, G. & Lyberatos, G. & Gavala, H.N. & Skiadas, I.V.
- 199-206 A new divided-wall heat integrated distillation column (HIDiC) for batch processing: Feasibility and analysis
by Jana, Amiya K.
- 207-216 Rebound effects from speed and acceleration in electric and internal combustion engine cars: An empirical and conceptual investigation
by Galvin, Ray
- 217-229 A validated model for mixing and buoyancy in stratified hot water storage tanks for use in building energy simulations
by Baeten, Brecht & Confrey, Thomas & Pecceu, Sébastien & Rogiers, Frederik & Helsen, Lieve
- 230-250 Biomass oxygen/steam gasification in a pressurized bubbling fluidized bed: Agglomeration behavior
by Zhou, Chunguang & Rosén, Christer & Engvall, Klas
- 251-263 Short-term building energy model recommendation system: A meta-learning approach
by Cui, Can & Wu, Teresa & Hu, Mengqi & Weir, Jeffery D. & Li, Xiwang
- 264-274 Meeting renewable energy and land use objectives through public–private biomass supply partnerships
by Galik, Christopher S. & Abt, Robert C. & Latta, Gregory & Méley, Andréanne & Henderson, Jesse D.
- 275-285 Optimizing performance of a bank of chillers with thermal energy storage
by Soler, Mònica Subirats & Sabaté, Carles Civit & Santiago, Víctor Benito & Jabbari, Faryar
- 286-322 Investigation into gas production from natural gas hydrate: A review
by Li, Xiao-Sen & Xu, Chun-Gang & Zhang, Yu & Ruan, Xu-Ke & Li, Gang & Wang, Yi
- 323-336 Comparison of probabilistic performance of calcium looping and chemical solvent scrubbing retrofits for CO2 capture from coal-fired power plant
by Hanak, Dawid P. & Kolios, Athanasios J. & Manovic, Vasilije
- 337-359 A review of computer tools for modeling electric vehicle energy requirements and their impact on power distribution networks
by Mahmud, Khizir & Town, Graham E.
- 360-371 Assessing energy business cases implemented in the North Sea Region and strategy recommendations
by Xu, Bing & Nayak, Amar & Gray, David & Ouenniche, Jamal
- 372-382 Short-run and the long-run effects of electricity price on electricity intensity across regions
by Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, KiHyun & Edward Yu, Tun-Hsiang
- 383-397 Recent progress and innovation in carbon capture and storage using bioinspired materials
by Kumar, Pawan & Kim, Ki-Hyun
- 398-407 Development of an empirical aging model for Li-ion batteries and application to assess the impact of Vehicle-to-Grid strategies on battery lifetime
by Petit, Martin & Prada, Eric & Sauvant-Moynot, Valérie
2016, Volume 171, Issue C
- 1-11 Optimal design and application of a compound cold storage system combining seasonal ice storage and chilled water storage
by Yan, Chengchu & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting & Zhao, Yang
- 12-25 Performance investigation on the ultrasonic atomization liquid desiccant regeneration system
by Yang, Zili & Zhang, Kaisheng & Hwang, Yunho & Lian, Zhiwei
- 26-36 Integrating compressed air energy storage with a diesel engine for electricity generation in isolated areas
by Li, Yongliang & Sciacovelli, Adriano & Peng, Xiaodong & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Ding, Yulong
- 37-45 Preparation of paraffin/porous TiO2 foams with enhanced thermal conductivity as PCM, by covering the TiO2 surface with a carbon layer
by Li, Yali & Li, Jinhong & Deng, Yong & Guan, Weimin & Wang, Xiang & Qian, Tingting
- 46-57 Multi-floor building heating models in MATLAB and Modelica environments
by Perera, D.W.U. & Winkler, D. & Skeie, N.-O.
- 58-66 Provincial green economic efficiency of China: A non-separable input–output SBM approach
by Tao, Xueping & Wang, Ping & Zhu, Bangzhu
- 67-76 Energetic and environmental sustainability of the co-digestion of sludge with bio-waste in a life cycle perspective
by Di Maria, Francesco & Micale, Caterina & Contini, Stefano
- 77-85 Energy conversion characteristics of a hydropneumatic transformer in a sustainable-energy vehicle
by Shi, Yan & Wu, Tiecheng & Cai, Maolin & Wang, Yixuan & Xu, Weiqing
- 86-102 GIS-based onshore wind farm site selection using Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making methods. Evaluating the case of Southeastern Spain
by Sánchez-Lozano, J.M. & García-Cascales, M.S. & Lamata, M.T.
- 103-112 Performance analysis of a solar photovoltaic hybrid system for electricity generation and simultaneous water disinfection of wild bacteria strains
by Pichel, N. & Vivar, M. & Fuentes, M.
- 113-119 Microencapsulation of phase change materials with binary cores and calcium carbonate shell for thermal energy storage
by Wang, Tingyu & Wang, Shuangfeng & Luo, Ruilian & Zhu, Chunyu & Akiyama, Tomohiro & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 120-132 Cycle-to-cycle variations in diesel engines
by Kyrtatos, Panagiotis & Brückner, Clemens & Boulouchos, Konstantinos
- 133-141 Assessment of forest bioenergy potential in a coal-producing area in Asturias (Spain) and recommendations for setting up a Biomass Logistic Centre (BLC)
by Paredes-Sánchez, José P. & García-Elcoro, Víctor E. & Rosillo-Calle, Frank & Xiberta-Bernat, Jorge
- 142-152 Identification of ringing operation for low temperature combustion engines
by Bahri, Bahram & Shahbakhti, Mahdi & Kannan, Kaushik & Aziz, Azhar Abdul
- 153-171 Optimal allocation and sizing of PV/Wind/Split-diesel/Battery hybrid energy system for minimizing life cycle cost, carbon emission and dump energy of remote residential building
by Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ayodele, T.R. & Akinola, O.A.
- 172-183 Modelling of pulse tube refrigerators with inertance tube and mass-spring feedback mechanism
by Wang, Kai & Dubey, Swapnil & Choo, Fook Hoong & Duan, Fei
- 184-199 A bi-level stochastic scheduling optimization model for a virtual power plant connected to a wind–photovoltaic–energy storage system considering the uncertainty and demand response
by Ju, Liwei & Tan, Zhongfu & Yuan, Jinyun & Tan, Qingkun & Li, Huanhuan & Dong, Fugui
- 200-212 Effect of the pore size variation in the substrate of the gas diffusion layer on water management and fuel cell performance
by Park, Jaeman & Oh, Hwanyeong & Lee, Yoo Il & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 213-230 Estimation of wind power generation in dense urban area
by Yang, An-Shik & Su, Ying-Ming & Wen, Chih-Yung & Juan, Yu-Hsuan & Wang, Wei-Siang & Cheng, Chiang-Ho
- 231-242 Understanding usage patterns of electric kettle and energy saving potential
by Murray, D.M. & Liao, J. & Stankovic, L. & Stankovic, V.
- 243-255 Experimental evaluation of thermo-mechanical performances of candidate rocks for use in high temperature thermal storage
by Tiskatine, R. & Eddemani, A. & Gourdo, L. & Abnay, B. & Ihlal, A. & Aharoune, A. & Bouirden, L.
- 256-265 Effects of capillary-assisted tubes with different fin geometries on the performance of a low-operating pressure evaporator for adsorption cooling system applications
by Cheppudira Thimmaiah, Poovanna & Sharafian, Amir & Huttema, Wendell & McCague, Claire & Bahrami, Majid
- 266-276 Environmental, public health, and safety assessment of fuel pipelines and other freight transportation modes
by Strogen, Bret & Bell, Kendon & Breunig, Hanna & Zilberman, David
- 277-286 Bridging the information gap: A webGIS tool for rural electrification in data-scarce regions
by Müller, Marc F. & Thompson, Sally E. & Kelly, Maggi N.
- 287-295 Energy reduction for a dual circuit cooling water system using advanced regulatory control
by Muller, C.J. & Craig, I.K.
- 296-313 Optimization framework for distributed energy systems with integrated electrical grid constraints
by Morvaj, Boran & Evins, Ralph & Carmeliet, Jan
- 314-324 Energy–environment–economy evaluations of commercial scale systems for blast furnace slag treatment: Dry slag granulation vs. water quenching
by Wang, Hong & Wu, Jun-Jun & Zhu, Xun & Liao, Qiang & Zhao, Liang
- 325-335 Behavior analysis of wind power producer in electricity market
by Xiao, Yunpeng & Wang, Xifan & Wang, Xiuli & Dang, Can & Lu, Ming
- 336-346 Design optimization of office building envelope configurations for energy conservation
by Lin, Yu-Hao & Tsai, Kang-Ting & Lin, Min-Der & Yang, Ming-Der
- 347-356 Environmental and economic assessment of the Inbicon lignocellulosic ethanol technology
by Zech, Konstantin M. & Meisel, Kathleen & Brosowski, André & Toft, Lars Villadsgaard & Müller-Langer, Franziska
- 357-371 Energy management by generator rescheduling in congestive deregulated power system
by Nesamalar, J. Jeslin Drusila & Venkatesh, P. & Raja, S. Charles
- 372-382 Reinforcement learning-based real-time energy management for a hybrid tracked vehicle
by Zou, Yuan & Liu, Teng & Liu, Dexing & Sun, Fengchun
- 383-391 Enhancement of methanol production from synthetic gas mixture by Methylosinus sporium through covalent immobilization
by Patel, Sanjay K.S. & Selvaraj, Chandrabose & Mardina, Primata & Jeong, Jae-Hoon & Kalia, Vipin C. & Kang, Yun Chan & Lee, Jung-Kul
- 392-404 Use of finite element models for estimating thermal performance of façade-integrated solar thermal collectors
by Leone, Giuliana & Beccali, Marco
- 405-414 Capacitive deionization regeneration as a possible improvement of membrane regeneration method for absorption air-conditioning system
by Li, Xiu-Wei & Zhang, Xiao-Song & Wang, Hao & Zhang, Zhuo
- 415-428 Analysis of an air-cooled chiller replacement project using a probabilistic approach for energy performance contracts
by Lee, P. & Lam, P.T.I. & Lee, W.L. & Chan, E.H.W.
- 429-443 Comparative life cycle energy and cost analysis of post-disaster temporary housings
by Atmaca, Adem & Atmaca, Nihat
- 444-455 The vulnerability of thermoelectric power generation to water scarcity in China: Current status and future scenarios for power planning and climate change
by Zheng, Xinzhu & Wang, Can & Cai, Wenjia & Kummu, Matti & Varis, Olli
- 456-467 Sensitivity analysis of technology and supply change for CO2 emission intensity of energy-intensive industries based on input–output model
by Yan, Junna & Zhao, Tao & Kang, Jidong
- 468-482 Effects of several types of biomass fuels on the yield, nanostructure and reactivity of soot from fast pyrolysis at high temperatures
by Trubetskaya, Anna & Jensen, Peter Arendt & Jensen, Anker Degn & Garcia Llamas, Angel David & Umeki, Kentaro & Gardini, Diego & Kling, Jens & Bates, Richard B. & Glarborg, Peter
- 483-490 Process synthesis and analysis for catalytic conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to fuels: Separate conversion of cellulose and hemicellulose using 2-sec-butylphenol (SBP) solvent
by Byun, Jaewon & Han, Jeehoon
- 491-500 Local and regional energy companies offering energy services: Key activities and implications for the business model
by Kindström, Daniel & Ottosson, Mikael
- 501-522 Feasible path toward 40–100% renewable energy shares for power supply in France by 2050: A prospective analysis
by Krakowski, Vincent & Assoumou, Edi & Mazauric, Vincent & Maïzi, Nadia
- 523-540 Potential of vehicle-to-grid ancillary services considering the uncertainties in plug-in electric vehicle availability and service/localization limitations in distribution grids
by Sarabi, Siyamak & Davigny, Arnaud & Courtecuisse, Vincent & Riffonneau, Yann & Robyns, Benoît
- 541-554 In-situ implementation and evaluation of an online robust pump speed control strategy for avoiding low delta-T syndrome in complex chilled water systems of high-rise buildings
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Shan, Kui
- 555-580 Scenario-based comparative assessment of potential future electricity systems – A new methodological approach using Germany in 2050 as an example
by Lunz, Benedikt & Stöcker, Philipp & Eckstein, Sascha & Nebel, Arjuna & Samadi, Sascha & Erlach, Berit & Fischedick, Manfred & Elsner, Peter & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 581-591 A dynamic organic Rankine cycle using a zeotropic mixture as the working fluid with composition tuning to match changing ambient conditions
by Collings, Peter & Yu, Zhibin & Wang, Enhua
- 592-607 A novel methodology for energy performance benchmarking of buildings by means of Linear Mixed Effect Model: The case of space and DHW heating of out-patient Healthcare Centres
by Capozzoli, Alfonso & Piscitelli, Marco Savino & Neri, Francesco & Grassi, Daniele & Serale, Gianluca
- 608-628 Community-based hybrid electricity supply system: A practical and comparative approach
by Akinyele, D.O. & Rayudu, R.K.
- 629-645 Comprehensive study of the influence of aging on the hysteresis behavior of a lithium iron phosphate cathode-based lithium ion battery – An experimental investigation of the hysteresis
by Marongiu, Andrea & Nußbaum, Felix Gerd Wilhelm & Waag, Wladislaw & Garmendia, Maitane & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 646-655 Conversion of petroleum to methane by the indigenous methanogenic consortia for oil recovery in heavy oil reservoir
by Xia, Wenjie & Shen, Weijun & Yu, Li & Zheng, Chenggang & Yu, Weichu & Tang, Yongchun
- 656-666 Frosting characteristics and heating performance of a direct-expansion solar-assisted heat pump for space heating under frosting conditions
by Huang, Wenzhu & Ji, Jie & Xu, Ning & Li, Guiqiang
2016, Volume 170, Issue C
- 1-21 An optimization framework for the integrated planning of generation and transmission expansion in interconnected power systems
by Guerra, Omar J. & Tejada, Diego A. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V.
- 22-29 An ensemble approach for short-term load forecasting by extreme learning machine
by Li, Song & Goel, Lalit & Wang, Peng
- 30-46 DR-Advisor: A data-driven demand response recommender system
by Behl, Madhur & Smarra, Francesco & Mangharam, Rahul
- 47-57 Experimental study on catalytic cracking of model tar compounds in a dual layer granular bed filter
by Hu, Fu-Xiang & Yang, Guo-Hua & Ding, Guo-Zhu & Li, Zhen & Du, Ka-Shuai & Hu, Zhi-Fa & Tian, Su-Rui
- 58-64 Rechargeable hybrid aqueous batteries using silica nanoparticle doped aqueous electrolytes
by Lu, Changyu & Hoang, Tuan K.A. & Doan, The Nam Long & Zhao, Hongbin & Pan, Ran & Yang, Li & Guan, Weisheng & Chen, P.
- 65-75 A transient quasi-3D entire time scale line source model for the fluid and ground temperature prediction of vertical ground heat exchangers (GHEs)
by Zhang, Linfeng & Zhang, Quan & Huang, Gongsheng
- 76-91 Dynamic thermal response of building material layers in aspect of their moisture content
by Kontoleon, K.J. & Giarma, C.
- 92-100 Performance prediction of horizontal hydrokinetic energy converter using multiple-cylinder synergy in flow induced motion
by Kim, Eun Soo & Bernitsas, Michael M.
- 101-115 A novel approach for optimal combinations of wind, PV, and energy storage system in diesel-free isolated communities
by Ahadi, Amir & Kang, Sang-Kyun & Lee, Jang-Ho
- 116-129 Characterisation of stormwater in biomass-fired combined heat and power plants – Impact of biomass fuel storage
by Larsson, Magnus & Yan, Jinying & Nordenskjöld, Carl & Forsberg, Kerstin & Liu, Longcheng
- 130-139 A novel phase-change cement composite for thermal energy storage: Fabrication, thermal and mechanical properties
by Zhang, He & Xing, Feng & Cui, Hong-Zhi & Chen, Da-Zhu & Ouyang, Xing & Xu, Su-Zhen & Wang, Jia-Xin & Huang, Yi-Tian & Zuo, Jian-Dong & Tang, Jiao-Ning
- 140-147 Non-catalytic pyrolysis of scrap tires using a newly developed two-stage pyrolyzer for the production of a pyrolysis oil with a low sulfur content
by Choi, Gyung-Goo & Oh, Seung-Jin & Kim, Joo-Sik
- 148-160 Sensitivity analysis of a vertical geothermal heat pump system
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 161-175 Vehicle to Grid regulation services of electric delivery trucks: Economic and environmental benefit analysis
by Zhao, Yang & Noori, Mehdi & Tatari, Omer
- 176-185 Process and techno-economic analysis of green diesel production from waste vegetable oil and the comparison with ester type biodiesel production
by Glisic, Sandra B. & Pajnik, Jelena M. & Orlović, Aleksandar M.
- 186-192 Biomass gasification process with the tar removal technologies utilizing bio-oil scrubber and char bed
by Nakamura, Shunsuke & Kitano, Shigeru & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 193-207 Exergoeconomic analysis of utilizing the transcritical CO2 cycle and the ORC for a recompression supercritical CO2 cycle waste heat recovery: A comparative study
by Wang, Xurong & Dai, Yiping
- 208-218 Flex fuel polygeneration: Integrating renewable natural gas into Fischer–Tropsch synthesis
by Kieffer, Matthew & Brown, Tristan & Brown, Robert C.
- 219-231 An experimental study on the combustion and emission characteristics of a diesel engine under low temperature combustion of diesel/gasoline/n-butanol blends
by Huang, Haozhong & Zhou, Chengzhong & Liu, Qingsheng & Wang, Qingxin & Wang, Xueqiang
- 232-241 Performance evaluation of solar adsorption cooling systems for vaccine preservation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Allouhi, A. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A. & Agrouaz, Y. & Bouhal, T. & Saidur, R. & Benbassou, A.
- 242-249 The effects of allowance price on energy demand under a personal carbon trading scheme
by Fan, Jin & Li, Jun & Wu, Yanrui & Wang, Shanyong & Zhao, Dingtao
- 250-268 A review on compressed air energy storage: Basic principles, past milestones and recent developments
by Budt, Marcus & Wolf, Daniel & Span, Roland & Yan, Jinyue
- 269-277 Engineering, environmental and economic performance evaluation of high-gravity carbonation process for carbon capture and utilization
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Lorente Lafuente, Ana Maria & Chiang, Pen-Chi
- 278-285 Modeling a power-to-renewable methane system for an assessment of power grid balancing options in the Baltic States’ region
by Zoss, Toms & Dace, Elina & Blumberga, Dagnija
- 286-292 A refractory selective solar absorber for high performance thermochemical steam reforming
by Jiang, Dongyue & Yang, Wenming & Tang, Aikun
- 293-303 Multi-objective optimization of the building energy performance: A simulation-based approach by means of particle swarm optimization (PSO)
by Delgarm, N. & Sajadi, B. & Kowsary, F. & Delgarm, S.
- 304-313 Data-driven real-time power dispatch for maximizing variable renewable generation
by Li, Zhigang & Qiu, Feng & Wang, Jianhui
- 314-323 Experimental investigation of the thermal and electrical performance of the heat pipe BIPV/T system with metal wires
by Wang, Zhangyuan & Qiu, Feng & Yang, Wansheng & Zhao, Xudong & Mei, Sheng
- 324-328 Macro-encapsulation of metallic phase change material using cylindrical-type ceramic containers for high-temperature thermal energy storage
by Fukahori, Ryo & Nomura, Takahiro & Zhu, Chunyu & Sheng, Nan & Okinaka, Noriyuki & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 329-344 Evaluating the 2014 retroactive regulatory framework applied to the grid connected PV systems in Spain
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Miret, Jaume & Castilla, Miguel & Guzman, Ramon
- 345-352 CO2 abatement from the iron and steel industry using a combined Ca–Fe chemical loop
by Tian, Sicong & Li, Kaimin & Jiang, Jianguo & Chen, Xuejing & Yan, Feng
- 353-361 Performance of an effectively integrated biomass multi-stage gasification system and a steel industry heat treatment furnace
by Gunarathne, Duleeka Sandamali & Mellin, Pelle & Yang, Weihong & Pettersson, Magnus & Ljunggren, Rolf
- 362-376 Dynamic photovoltaic greenhouse: Energy efficiency in clear sky conditions
by Marucci, Alvaro & Cappuccini, Andrea
- 377-387 Demonstrating demand response from water distribution system through pump scheduling
by Menke, Ruben & Abraham, Edo & Parpas, Panos & Stoianov, Ivan
- 388-393 Numerical investigations on ethanol electrolysis for production of pure hydrogen from renewable sources
by Ehteshami, S. Mohsen Mousavi & Vignesh, S. & Rasheed, R.K.A. & Chan, S.H.
- 394-402 Fuel consumption model for conventional diesel buses
by Wang, Jinghui & Rakha, Hesham A.
- 403-414 Using variable piston trajectory to reduce engine-out emissions
by Zhang, Chen & Sun, Zongxuan
- 415-436 Separation and structural characterization of the value-added chemicals from mild degradation of lignites: A review
by Liu, Fang-Jing & Wei, Xian-Yong & Fan, Maohong & Zong, Zhi-Min
- 437-444 Optimal scale of carbon-negative energy facilities
by Sanchez, Daniel L. & Callaway, Duncan S.
- 445-454 Well-to-wheel analysis of bio-methane via gasification, in heavy duty engines within the transport sector of the European Union
by Alamia, Alberto & Magnusson, Ingemar & Johnsson, Filip & Thunman, Henrik
- 455-465 Day-ahead hourly electricity load modeling by functional regression
by Feng, Yonghan & Ryan, Sarah M.
- 466-475 Performance analysis of solar cogeneration system with different integration strategies for potable water and domestic hot water production
by Uday Kumar, N.T. & Mohan, Gowtham & Martin, Andrew
- 476-488 Synergy of smart grids and hybrid distributed generation on the value of energy storage
by Crespo Del Granado, Pedro & Pang, Zhan & Wallace, Stein W.
2016, Volume 169, Issue C
- 1-13 Energy–water nexus of wind power generation systems
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 14-27 Methodology of comprehensive building energy performance diagnosis for large commercial buildings at multiple levels
by Wang, Huilong & Xu, Peng & Lu, Xing & Yuan, Dengkuo
- 28-39 Impact of EV penetration on Volt–VAR Optimization of distribution networks using real-time co-simulation monitoring platform
by Manbachi, M. & Sadu, A. & Farhangi, H. & Monti, A. & Palizban, A. & Ponci, F. & Arzanpour, S.
- 40-48 Fading Kalman filter-based real-time state of charge estimation in LiFePO4 battery-powered electric vehicles
by Lim, KaiChin & Bastawrous, Hany Ayad & Duong, Van-Huan & See, Khay Wai & Zhang, Peng & Dou, Shi Xue
- 49-62 Thermodynamic feasibility of alternative supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles integrated with an ejector
by Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Too, Yen Chean Soo & Benito, Regano & McNaughton, Robbie & Stein, Wes
- 63-71 A spectral-splitting PV–thermal volumetric solar receiver
by Mojiri, Ahmad & Stanley, Cameron & Rodriguez-Sanchez, David & Everett, Vernie & Blakers, Andrew & Rosengarten, Gary
- 72-80 Experimental investigations on prototype heat storage units utilizing stable supercooling of sodium acetate trihydrate mixtures
by Dannemand, Mark & Dragsted, Janne & Fan, Jianhua & Johansen, Jakob Berg & Kong, Weiqiang & Furbo, Simon
- 81-92 Dual estimation: Constructing building energy models from data sampled at low rate
by Baldi, Simone & Yuan, Shuai & Endel, Petr & Holub, Ondrej
- 93-111 MILP model for long-term energy mix planning with consideration of power system reserves
by Wierzbowski, Michal & Lyzwa, Wojciech & Musial, Izabela
- 112-125 Potentials of cooled EGR and water injection for knock resistance and fuel consumption improvements of gasoline engines
by Bozza, Fabio & De Bellis, Vincenzo & Teodosio, Luigi
- 126-137 Experimental investigation of partially premixed methane–air and methane–oxygen flames stabilized over a perforated-plate burner
by Rashwan, Sherif S. & Ibrahim, Abdelmaged H. & Abou-Arab, Tharwat W. & Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 138-149 Energy and environmental assessment of integrated biogas trigeneration and photovoltaic plant as more sustainable industrial system
by Gazda, Wiesław & Stanek, Wojciech
- 150-163 Observations of offshore wind characteristics by Doppler-LiDAR for wind energy applications
by Shu, Z.R. & Li, Q.S. & He, Y.C. & Chan, P.W.
- 164-176 Experimental study on enhancement of thermal energy storage with phase-change material
by Yang, Jialin & Yang, Lijun & Xu, Chao & Du, Xiaoze
- 177-186 Experimental study on heat pipe assisted heat exchanger used for industrial waste heat recovery
by Ma, Hongting & Yin, Lihui & Shen, Xiaopeng & Lu, Wenqian & Sun, Yuexia & Zhang, Yufeng & Deng, Na
- 187-196 Are fluctuations in Japan’s consumption of non-fossil energy permanent or transitory?
by Wang, Yuan & Li, Li & Kubota, Jumpei & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
- 197-209 A multi-dimensional well-to-wheels analysis of passenger vehicles in different regions: Primary energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and economic cost
by Orsi, Francesco & Muratori, Matteo & Rocco, Matteo & Colombo, Emanuela & Rizzoni, Giorgio
- 210-217 Improved operating strategy for continuous fermentation of carbon monoxide to fuel-ethanol by clostridia
by Abubackar, Haris Nalakath & Bengelsdorf, Frank R. & Dürre, Peter & Veiga, María C. & Kennes, Christian
- 218-229 Experimental study on the dynamic performance of a novel system combining natural ventilation with diffuse ceiling inlet and TABS
by Yu, Tao & Heiselberg, Per & Lei, Bo & Zhang, Chen & Pomianowski, Michal & Jensen, Rasmus
- 230-239 Performance and economic analysis of a direct injection spark ignition engine fueled with wet ethanol
by Lanzanova, Thompson Diórdinis Metzka & Dalla Nora, Macklini & Zhao, Hua
- 240-249 Investigation of real life operation of biomass room heating appliances – Results of a European survey
by Wöhler, Marius & Andersen, Jes Sig & Becker, Gero & Persson, Henrik & Reichert, Gabriel & Schön, Claudia & Schmidl, Christoph & Jaeger, Dirk & Pelz, Stefan K.
- 250-266 Energy and reliability optimization of a system that combines daylighting and artificial sources. A case study carried out in academic buildings
by Salata, Ferdinando & Golasi, Iacopo & di Salvatore, Maicol & de Lieto Vollaro, Andrea
- 267-286 Modelling and screening heat pump options for the exploitation of low grade waste heat in process sites
by Oluleye, Gbemi & Smith, Robin & Jobson, Megan
- 287-300 A methodology to identify potential markets for small-scale solar thermal power generators
by Sánchez, David & Bortkiewicz, Anna & Rodríguez, José M. & Martínez, Gonzalo S. & Gavagnin, Giacomo & Sánchez, Tomás
- 301-308 Constructing an energy efficiency benchmarking system for coal production
by Wang, Ning & Wen, Zongguo & Liu, Mingqi & Guo, Jie
- 309-323 Estimating hourly cooling load in commercial buildings using a thermal network model and electricity submetering data
by Ji, Ying & Xu, Peng & Duan, Pengfei & Lu, Xing
- 324-340 Day-ahead resource scheduling of a renewable energy based virtual power plant
by Zamani, Ali Ghahgharaee & Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Jadid, Shahram
- 341-352 Economic assessment of integrated coal gasification combined cycle with sorbent CO2 capture
by Esmaili, Ehsan & Mostafavi, Ehsan & Mahinpey, Nader
- 353-362 Energy minimization of MEA-based CO2 capture process
by Oh, Se-Young & Binns, Michael & Cho, Habin & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 363-369 Application of ‘potential carbon’ in energy planning with carbon emission constraints
by Yu, Dongwei & Tan, Hongwei
- 370-383 The potential role of solid biomass for rural electrification: A techno economic analysis for a hybrid microgrid in India
by Mazzola, Simone & Astolfi, Marco & Macchi, Ennio
- 384-394 Long run dynamic volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC crude oil prices
by Ghassan, Hassan Belkacem & AlHajhoj, Hassan Rafdan
- 395-407 Simultaneous optimization of heat-integrated water allocation networks
by Hong, Xiaodong & Liao, Zuwei & Jiang, Binbo & Wang, Jingdai & Yang, Yongrong
- 408-420 A new integration model of the calcium looping technology into coal fired power plants for CO2 capture
by Ortiz, C. & Chacartegui, R. & Valverde, J.M. & Becerra, J.A.
- 421-432 Innovative mineral fiber insulation panels for buildings: Thermal and acoustic characterization
by Moretti, Elisa & Belloni, Elisa & Agosti, Fabrizio
- 433-449 Integrated techno-economic and environmental assessments of sixty scenarios for co-firing biomass with coal and natural gas
by Agbor, Ezinwa & Oyedun, Adetoyese Olajire & Zhang, Xiaolei & Kumar, Amit
- 450-459 Impact of the electric vehicles on the air pollution from a highway
by Ferrero, Enrico & Alessandrini, Stefano & Balanzino, Alessia
- 460-468 Characterization of asymmetric ultracapacitors as hybrid pulse power devices for efficient energy storage and power delivery applications
by Zhu, Wenhua H. & Tatarchuk, Bruce J.
- 469-480 Measured thermal performance of a combined suspended particle switchable device evacuated glazing
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 481-490 Transient growth of acoustical energy associated with mitigating thermoacoustic oscillations
by Li, Xinyan & Zhao, Dan & Yang, Xinglin & Wen, Huabing & Jin, Xiao & Li, Shen & Zhao, He & Xie, Changqing & Liu, Haili
- 491-498 Optimization of hydrogen production with CO2 capture by autothermal chemical-looping reforming using different bioethanol purities
by García-Díez, E. & García-Labiano, F. & de Diego, L.F. & Abad, A. & Gayán, P. & Adánez, J. & Ruíz, J.A.C.
- 499-523 CO2 transport: Data and models – A review
by Munkejord, Svend Tollak & Hammer, Morten & Løvseth, Sigurd W.
- 524-541 A cooperative game theoretic analysis of incentives for microgrids in regulated electricity markets
by Lo Prete, Chiara & Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 542-554 Automation of flexible distributed multi-generation systems by utilizing optimized middleware platform
by Sučić, Stjepan & Capuder, Tomislav
- 555-566 A Robust Model Predictive Control for efficient thermal management of internal combustion engines
by Pizzonia, Francesco & Castiglione, Teresa & Bova, Sergio
- 567-584 A self-adaptive evolutionary fuzzy model for load forecasting problems on smart grid environment
by Coelho, Vitor N. & Coelho, Igor M. & Coelho, Bruno N. & Reis, Agnaldo J.R. & Enayatifar, Rasul & Souza, Marcone J.F. & Guimarães, Frederico G.
- 585-596 Decomposition of methane to hydrogen using nanosecond pulsed plasma reactor with different active volumes, voltages and frequencies
by Khalifeh, Omid & Mosallanejad, Amin & Taghvaei, Hamed & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza & Shariati, Alireza