2015, Volume 147, Issue C
- 246-257 Smart households: Dispatch strategies and economic analysis of distributed energy storage for residential peak shaving
by Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 258-268 Multi-functional heat pumps integration in power plants for CO2 capture and sequestration
by Alabdulkarem, Abdullah & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard
- 269-278 Strategies to mitigate declines in the economic value of wind and solar at high penetration in California
by Mills, Andrew D. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 279-286 Performance enhancement of leaf vegetable waste in two-stage anaerobic systems under high organic loading rate: Role of recirculation and hydraulic retention time
by Zuo, Zhuang & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Xiangyang & Dong, Renjie
- 287-296 Public participation in energy saving retrofitting of residential buildings in China
by Liu, Wenling & Zhang, Jinyun & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can
- 297-307 Solar heating by radiant floor: Experimental results and emission reduction obtained with a micro photovoltaic–heat pump system
by Izquierdo, M. & de Agustín-Camacho, P.
- 308-317 Development of monolithic adsorbent via polymeric sol–gel process for low-concentration CO2 capture
by Kong, Yong & Shen, Xiaodong & Cui, Sheng & Fan, Maohong
- 318-324 Photo-enhanced hydrogenation of CO2 to mimic photosynthesis by CO co-feed in a novel twin reactor
by Cheng, Ya-Hsin & Nguyen, Van-Huy & Chan, Hsiang-Yu & Wu, Jeffrey C.S. & Wang, Wei-Hon
- 325-334 Performance of a free-air cooling system for telecommunications base stations using phase change materials (PCMs): In-situ tests
by Sun, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Quan & Medina, Mario A. & Liao, Shuguang
- 335-343 A real-life assessment on the effect of smart appliances for shifting households’ electricity demand
by Kobus, Charlotte B.A. & Klaassen, Elke A.M. & Mugge, Ruth & Schoormans, Jan P.L.
- 344-352 A combined Dual Hot-Gas Bypass Defrosting method with accumulator heater for an air-to-air heat pump in cold region
by Kim, Jaehong & Choi, Hwan-Jong & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 353-360 Influence of connecting plate resistance upon LiFePO4 battery performance
by Wang, Limei & Cheng, Yong & Zhao, Xiuliang
- 361-372 Extremum seeking control of COP optimization for air-source transcritical CO2 heat pump water heater system
by Hu, Bin & Li, Yaoyu & Cao, Feng & Xing, Ziwen
- 373-385 Zero carbon infinite COP heat from fuel cell CHP
by Staffell, Iain
- 386-395 Transient simulation of a two-door frost-free refrigerator subjected to periodic door opening and evaporator frosting
by Borges, Bruno N. & Melo, Cláudio & Hermes, Christian J.L.
- 396-401 Structure optimization of cathode microporous layer for direct methanol fuel cells
by Liu, Guicheng & Ding, Xianan & Zhou, Hongwei & Chen, Ming & Wang, Manxiang & Zhao, Zhenxuan & Yin, Zhuang & Wang, Xindong
- 402-412 Long-term energy planning with uncertain environmental performance metrics
by Parkinson, Simon C. & Djilali, Ned
- 413-429 Energy production for dwellings by using hybrid systems based on heat pump variable input power
by Poulet, P. & Outbib, R.
- 430-443 Energy upgrades as financial or strategic investment? Energy Star property owners and managers improving building energy performance
by Gliedt, Travis & Hoicka, Christina E.
- 444-455 Balance and saving of GHG emissions in thermochemical biorefineries
by Haro, Pedro & Aracil, Cristina & Vidal-Barrero, Fernando & Ollero, Pedro
- 456-465 A vapor feed methanol microfluidic fuel cell with high fuel and energy efficiency
by Wang, Yifei & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 466-477 Building-level power demand forecasting framework using building specific inputs: Development and applications
by Touretzky, Cara R. & Patil, Rakesh
- 478-485 Double-layer orthogonal-offset photovoltaic platforms
by Edgar, Ross & Cochard, Steve & Stachurski, Zbigniew
- 486-499 Conceptual design of light integrated gasification fuel cell based on thermodynamic process simulation
by Taufiq, Bin Nur & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Ishimoto, Takayoshi & Honda, Kuniaki & Koyama, Michihisa
- 500-509 Shale gas and non-aqueous fracturing fluids: Opportunities and challenges for supercritical CO2
by Middleton, Richard S. & Carey, J. William & Currier, Robert P. & Hyman, Jeffrey D. & Kang, Qinjun & Karra, Satish & Jiménez-Martínez, Joaquín & Porter, Mark L. & Viswanathan, Hari S.
- 510-522 Characterising the spatial and temporal variability of the tidal-stream energy resource over the northwest European shelf seas
by Robins, Peter E. & Neill, Simon P. & Lewis, Matt J. & Ward, Sophie L.
- 523-535 Effectiveness and life-cycle cost-benefit analysis of active cold storages for building demand management for smart grid applications
by Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Xue, Xue
- 536-555 Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: A state-of-the-art review
by Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Borraz-Sánchez, Conrado
- 556-568 Life cycle assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification
by Verma, Aman & Kumar, Amit
- 569-581 Modeling and optimization of a heat-pump-assisted high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell micro-combined-heat-and-power system for residential applications
by Arsalis, Alexandros & Kær, Søren K. & Nielsen, Mads P.
- 582-592 Long-term performance analysis of an HT-PEM fuel cell based micro-CHP system: Operational strategies
by Najafi, Behzad & Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Rinaldi, Fabio & Casalegno, Andrea
- 593-610 Outlook for ethanol production costs in Brazil up to 2030, for different biomass crops and industrial technologies
by Jonker, J.G.G. & van der Hilst, F. & Junginger, H.M. & Cavalett, O. & Chagas, M.F. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 611-616 Net energy analysis of a solar combi system with Seasonal Thermal Energy Store
by Colclough, Shane & McGrath, Teresa
- 617-626 A performance evaluation of the energy, environmental, and economic efficiency and productivity in China: An application of global data envelopment analysis
by Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao
2015, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-10 Channel geometry optimization of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell using genetic algorithm
by Yang, Woo-Joo & Wang, Hong-Yang & Lee, Dae-Hyung & Kim, Young-Bae
- 11-19 Plug-in vs. wireless charging: Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions for an electric bus system
by Bi, Zicheng & Song, Lingjun & De Kleine, Robert & Mi, Chunting Chris & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 20-28 Effect of diesel fuel blend with n-butanol on the emission of a turbocharged common rail direct injection diesel engine
by Choi, Byungchul & Jiang, Xiaolong & Kim, Young Kwon & Jung, Gilsung & Lee, Chunhwan & Choi, Inchul & Song, Chi Sung
- 29-37 Performance characteristics of a dual-evaporator heat pump system for effective dehumidifying and heating of a cabin in electric vehicles
by Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kang, Hoon & Lee, Ho Seong & Kim, Yongchan
- 38-52 Life cycle assessment (LCA) optimization of solar-assisted hybrid CCHP system
by Wang, Jiangjiang & Yang, Ying & Mao, Tianzhi & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang
- 53-64 The implications of CO2 price for China’s power sector decarbonization
by Li, Ying & Lukszo, Zofia & Weijnen, Margot
- 65-73 Optimization of mine ventilation fan speeds according to ventilation on demand and time of use tariff
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua
- 74-83 Computational and experimental investigations of an omni-flow wind turbine
by Ying, P. & Chen, Y.K. & Xu, Y.G. & Tian, Y.
- 84-91 Maximum window-to-wall ratio of a thermally autonomous building as a function of envelope U-value and ambient temperature amplitude
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 92-103 Benchmarking whole-building energy performance with multi-criteria technique for order preference by similarity to ideal solution using a selective objective-weighting approach
by Wang, Endong
- 104-110 Experiments and thermodynamic simulations for continuous separation of CO2 from CH4+CO2 gas mixture utilizing hydrate formation
by Tomita, Shuhei & Akatsu, Satoru & Ohmura, Ryo
- 111-121 Fluidized-bed and fixed-bed reactor testing of methane chemical looping combustion with MgO-promoted hematite
by Miller, Duane D. & Siriwardane, Ranjani & Poston, James
- 122-134 Development of a three-phase battery energy storage scheduling and operation system for low voltage distribution networks
by Bennett, Christopher J. & Stewart, Rodney A. & Lu, Jun Wei
- 135-140 Production and characterization of biodiesel derived from Hodgsonia macrocarpa seed oil
by Cao, Leichang & Zhang, Shicheng
- 141-149 Dynamic load-shifting program based on a cloud computing framework to support the integration of renewable energy sources
by Rajeev, T. & Ashok, S.
- 150-161 Optimal scheduling for vehicle-to-grid operation with stochastic connection of plug-in electric vehicles to smart grid
by Jian, Linni & Zheng, Yanchong & Xiao, Xinping & Chan, C.C.
- 162-173 Study on optical and thermal performance of a linear Fresnel solar reflector using molten salt as HTF with MCRT and FVM methods
by Qiu, Yu & He, Ya-Ling & Cheng, Ze-Dong & Wang, Kun
- 174-183 An effort to enhance hydrogen energy share in a compression ignition engine under dual-fuel mode using low temperature combustion strategies
by Chintala, V. & Subramanian, K.A.
- 184-195 Process analysis of a low emissions hydrogen and steam generation technology for oil sands operations
by Nduagu, E.I. & Gates, I.D.
- 196-201 Biodiesel production from palm oil over monolithic KF/γ-Al2O3/honeycomb ceramic catalyst
by Gao, Lijing & Wang, Songcheng & Xu, Wei & Xiao, Guomin
- 202-208 Dual uses of microalgal biomass: An integrative approach for biohydrogen and biodiesel production
by Dasgupta, Chitralekha Nag & Suseela, M.R. & Mandotra, S.K. & Kumar, Pankaj & Pandey, Manish K. & Toppo, Kiran & Lone, J.A.
- 209-216 Affordable solar-assisted biogas digesters for cold climates: Experiment, model, verification and analysis
by Weatherford, Vergil C. & (John) Zhai, Zhiqiang
- 217-229 A decision support system for evaluating effects of Feed-in Tariff mechanism: Dynamic modeling of Malaysia’s electricity generation mix
by Shahmohammadi, M. Sadegh & Mohd. Yusuff, Rosnah & Keyhanian, Sina & Shakouri G., Hamed
- 230-238 Evaluation on effects of using low biodiesel blends in a EURO 5 passenger vehicle equipped with a common-rail diesel engine
by Serrano, L. & Lopes, M. & Pires, N. & Ribeiro, I. & Cascão, P. & Tarelho, L. & Monteiro, A. & Nielsen, O. & da Silva, M. Gameiro & Borrego, C.
- 239-246 Consumption management in the Nord Pool region: A stability analysis
by Lindström, Erik & Norén, Vicke & Madsen, Henrik
- 247-262 Towards exporting renewable energy from MENA region to Europe: An investigation into domestic energy use and householders’ energy behaviour in Libya
by Mohamed, Ahmed M.A. & Al-Habaibeh, Amin & Abdo, Hafez & Elabar, Sherifa
- 263-269 Determination method of defrosting start-time based on temperature measurements
by Kim, Min-Hwan & Lee, Kwan-Soo
- 270-278 Influence of an iron-based fuel-borne catalyst on physicochemical and toxicological characteristics of particulate emissions from a diesel engine
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 279-287 Energy consumption and cost analysis of hybrid electric powertrain configurations for two wheelers
by Walker, Paul D. & Roser, Holger M.
- 288-297 Demand response modeling: A comparison between tools
by Neves, Diana & Pina, André & Silva, Carlos A.
- 298-312 Coal gasification integration with solid oxide fuel cell and chemical looping combustion for high-efficiency power generation with inherent CO2 capture
by Chen, Shiyi & Lior, Noam & Xiang, Wenguo
- 313-327 A study on planning for interconnected renewable energy facilities in Hokkaido, Japan
by Obara, Shin’ya & Utsugi, Yuta & Ito, Yuzi & Morel, Jorge & Okada, Masaki
- 328-334 Optimizing operation of a solar-aided coal-fired power system based on the solar contribution evaluation method
by Zhai, Rongrong & Zhao, Miaomiao & Tan, Kaiyu & Yang, Yongping
- 335-343 Extending the environmental benefits of ethanol–diesel blends through DGE incorporation
by Herreros, J.M. & Schroer, K. & Sukjit, E. & Tsolakis, A.
- 344-352 Potential of demand side integration to maximize use of renewable energy sources in Germany
by Stötzer, Martin & Hauer, Ines & Richter, Marc & Styczynski, Zbigniew A.
- 353-370 Shifting Boundary for price-based residential demand response and applications
by Xu, Fang Yuan & Zhang, Tao & Lai, Loi Lei & Zhou, Hao
- 371-382 Operational performance of a novel heat pump assisted solar façade loop-heat-pipe water heating system
by He, Wei & Hong, Xiaoqiang & Zhao, Xudong & Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jinchun & Ji, Jie
- 383-396 Heat transfer fluids for concentrating solar power systems – A review
by Vignarooban, K. & Xu, Xinhai & Arvay, A. & Hsu, K. & Kannan, A.M.
- 397-408 Vanadium redox flow batteries to reach greenhouse gas emissions targets in an off-grid configuration
by Arbabzadeh, Maryam & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & De Kleine, Robert & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 409-420 Dynamic total factor carbon emissions performance changes in the Chinese transportation industry
by Zhang, Ning & Wei, Xiao
- 421-433 Analytical simulation of groundwater flow and land surface effects on thermal plumes of borehole heat exchangers
by Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter
- 434-441 Energy behaviors at the office: An intervention study on the use of equipment
by Nilsson, Andreas & Andersson, Kristin & Bergstad, Cecilia Jakobsson
- 442-452 Analytical expressions for temperature dependent electrical efficiencies of thin film BIOPVT systems
by Gaur, Ankita & Tiwari, G.N.
- 453-470 Optimization of a network of compressors in parallel: Operational and maintenance planning – The air separation plant case
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Xenos, Dionysios P. & Cicciotti, Matteo & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Thornhill, Nina F.
2015, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-7 Rh assisted catalytic oxidation of jet fuel surrogates in a meso-scale combustor
by Wierzbicki, Teresa A. & Lee, Ivan C. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 8-20 Retroreflective façades for urban heat island mitigation: Experimental investigation and energy evaluations
by Rossi, Federico & Castellani, Beatrice & Presciutti, Andrea & Morini, Elena & Filipponi, Mirko & Nicolini, Andrea & Santamouris, Matheos
- 21-26 Effect of benzene on product evolution in a H2S/O2 flame under Claus condition
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 27-35 Experimental study on full-scale ZrCo and depleted uranium beds applied for fast recovery and delivery of hydrogen isotopes
by Kou, Huaqin & Huang, Zhiyong & Luo, Wenhua & Sang, Ge & Meng, Daqiao & Luo, Deli & Zhang, Guanghui & Chen, Hao & Zhou, Ying & Hu, Changwen
- 36-42 A novel active equalization method for lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles
by Wang, Yujie & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai & Xie, Jing & Zhang, Xu
- 43-51 Control strategies for intelligent glazed façade and their influence on energy and comfort performance of office buildings in Denmark
by Liu, Mingzhe & Wittchen, Kim Bjarne & Heiselberg, Per Kvols
- 52-59 Investigation of the performance of a copper based oxygen carrier for chemical looping combustion in a 120kW pilot plant for gaseous fuels
by Penthor, Stefan & Zerobin, Florian & Mayer, Karl & Pröll, Tobias & Hofbauer, Hermann
- 60-68 CO2 capture performance of synthetic sorbent prepared from carbide slag and aluminum nitrate hydrate by combustion synthesis
by Li, Yingjie & Su, Mengying & Xie, Xin & Wu, Shuimu & Liu, Changtian
- 69-79 Effect of horizontal and vertical well patterns on methane hydrate dissociation behaviors in pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Chen, Zhao-Yang
- 80-103 Direct ethanol fuel cells for transport and stationary applications – A comprehensive review
by Badwal, S.P.S. & Giddey, S. & Kulkarni, A. & Goel, J. & Basu, S.
- 104-110 Effect of deflocculation on the efficiency of low-energy microwave pretreatment and anaerobic biodegradation of waste activated sludge
by Ebenezer, A. Vimala & Arulazhagan, P. & Adish Kumar, S. & Yeom, Ick-Tae & Rajesh Banu, J.
- 111-123 Thermal inertia and energy efficiency – Parametric simulation assessment on a calibrated case study
by Aste, Niccolò & Leonforte, Fabrizio & Manfren, Massimiliano & Mazzon, Manlio
- 124-132 ANN based MPPT method for rapidly variable shading conditions
by Rizzo, Santi Agatino & Scelba, Giacomo
- 133-138 A panel cointegration analysis of CO2 emissions, nuclear energy and income in major nuclear generating countries
by Baek, Jungho
- 139-154 Smart Energy Systems for coherent 100% renewable energy and transport solutions
by Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Connolly, D. & Wenzel, H. & Østergaard, P.A. & Möller, B. & Nielsen, S. & Ridjan, I. & Karnøe, P. & Sperling, K. & Hvelplund, F.K.
- 155-162 Extensive analyses of diesel–vegetable oil–n-butanol ternary blends in a diesel engine
by Atmanli, Alpaslan & Ileri, Erol & Yuksel, Bedri & Yilmaz, Nadir
- 163-171 Experimental and computational investigation of multi U-tube boreholes
by Aydın, Murat & Sisman, Altug
- 172-179 A novel energy management method for series plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Chen, Zheng & Xia, Bing & You, Chenwen & Mi, Chunting Chris
- 180-190 Fixed bed reduction of hematite under alternating reduction and oxidation cycles
by Breault, Ronald W. & Monazam, Esmail R.
- 191-197 Recursive wind speed forecasting based on Hammerstein Auto-Regressive model
by Ait Maatallah, Othman & Achuthan, Ajit & Janoyan, Kerop & Marzocca, Pier
- 198-210 Geochemical impact of aquifer storage for impure CO2 containing O2 and N2: Tongliao field experiment
by Wei, Ning & Li, Xiaochun & Wang, Yan & Zhu, Qianlin & Liu, Shengnan & Liu, Naizhong & Su, Xuebing
- 211-222 Enhancing the efficiency of solar concentrators by controlled optical aberrations: Method and photovoltaic application
by Giannuzzi, Alessandra & Diolaiti, Emiliano & Lombini, Matteo & De Rosa, Adriano & Marano, Bruno & Bregoli, Giovanni & Cosentino, Giuseppe & Foppiani, Italo & Schreiber, Laura
- 223-233 Valuation of wind power distributed generation by using Longstaff–Schwartz option pricing method
by Díaz, Guzmán & Moreno, Blanca & Coto, José & Gómez-Aleixandre, Javier
- 234-245 Combination of equilibrium models and hybrid life cycle-input–output analysis to predict the environmental impacts of energy policy scenarios
by Igos, Elorri & Rugani, Benedetto & Rege, Sameer & Benetto, Enrico & Drouet, Laurent & Zachary, Daniel S.
- 246-254 Experimental investigation of an organic Rankine cycle with multiple expanders used in parallel
by Yun, Eunkoo & Kim, Dokyun & Yoon, Sang Youl & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 255-264 Application of CFD-chemical kinetics approach in detecting RCCI engine knocking fuelled with biodiesel/methanol
by Zhou, D.Z. & Yang, W.M. & An, H. & Li, J.
- 265-277 Evaluation of gas production from methane hydrates using depressurization, thermal stimulation and combined methods
by Song, Yongchen & Cheng, Chuanxiao & Zhao, Jiafei & Zhu, Zihao & Liu, Weiguo & Yang, Mingjun & Xue, Kaihua
- 278-294 Unified modeling and feasibility study of novel green pathway of biomass to methanol/dimethylether
by Ravaghi-Ardebili, Zohreh & Manenti, Flavio
- 295-305 CO2 gasification of Powder River Basin coal catalyzed by a cost-effective and environmentally friendly iron catalyst
by Zhang, Fan & Xu, Deping & Wang, Yonggang & Argyle, Morris D. & Fan, Maohong
- 306-319 Effects of the electric field on ion crossover in vanadium redox flow batteries
by Yang, Xiao-Guang & Ye, Qiang & Cheng, Ping & Zhao, Tim S.
- 320-330 The combined effects of high penetration of wind and PV on power system frequency response
by Yan, Ruifeng & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Modi, Nilesh & Masood, Nahid-Al & Mosadeghy, Mehdi
- 331-344 Irreversible processes and performance improvement of desiccant wheel dehumidification and cooling systems using exergy
by Tu, Rang & Liu, Xiao-Hua & Jiang, Yi
- 345-353 Experimental study on the self-humidification effect in proton exchange membrane fuel cells containing double gas diffusion backing layer
by Kong, Im Mo & Choi, Jong Won & Kim, Sung Il & Lee, Eun Sook & Kim, Min Soo
- 354-363 Parametric and dynamic studies of an iron-based 25-kWth coal direct chemical looping unit using sub-bituminous coal
by Bayham, Samuel & McGiveron, Omar & Tong, Andrew & Chung, Elena & Kathe, Mandar & Wang, Dawei & Zeng, Liang & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 364-373 Advanced control approach for hybrid systems based on solid oxide fuel cells
by Ferrari, Mario L.
2015, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-9 Optimal displacement of photovoltaic array’s rows using a novel shading model
by Castellano, Nuria Novas & Gázquez Parra, José Antonio & Valls-Guirado, Juan & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 10-18 Effect of thermal conductivities of shape stabilized PCM on under-floor heating system
by Cheng, Wenlong & Xie, Biao & Zhang, Rongming & Xu, Zhiming & Xia, Yuting
- 19-30 The impact of weather variation on energy consumption in residential houses
by Fikru, Mahelet G. & Gautier, Luis
- 31-50 Long term performance of different SAGSHP solutions for residential energy supply in Finland
by Reda, Francesco
- 51-63 Optimization of a network of compressors in parallel: Real Time Optimization (RTO) of compressors in chemical plants – An industrial case study
by Xenos, Dionysios P. & Cicciotti, Matteo & Kopanos, Georgios M. & Bouaswaig, Ala E.F. & Kahrs, Olaf & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo & Thornhill, Nina F.
- 64-72 Inclusive environmental impact assessment indices with consideration of public acceptance: Application to power generation technologies in Japan
by Takahashi, Tomoki & Sato, Toru
- 73-95 A review on dark fermentative biohydrogen production from organic biomass: Process parameters and use of by-products
by Ghimire, Anish & Frunzo, Luigi & Pirozzi, Francesco & Trably, Eric & Escudie, Renaud & Lens, Piet N.L. & Esposito, Giovanni
- 96-105 Options for allocating and releasing distribution system capacity: Deciding between interruptible connections and firm DG connections
by Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 106-113 Automated measurement and verification: Performance of public domain whole-building electric baseline models
by Granderson, Jessica & Price, Phillip N. & Jump, David & Addy, Nathan & Sohn, Michael D.
- 114-128 A synergetic pretreatment technology for woody biomass conversion
by Liu, Shijie
- 129-138 Future power market and sustainable energy solutions – The treatment of uncertainties in the daily operation of combined heat and power plants
by Sorknæs, Peter & Lund, Henrik & Andersen, Anders N.
- 139-151 Conventional and advanced exergy analysis of an ejector refrigeration system
by Chen, Jianyong & Havtun, Hans & Palm, Björn
- 152-164 Glazing solar heat gain analysis and optimization at varying orientations and placements in aspect of distributed radiation at the interior surfaces
by Kontoleon, K.J.
- 165-174 Pursuing air pollutant co-benefits of CO2 mitigation in China: A provincial leveled analysis
by Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Klimont, Zbigniew & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Bunya, Shintaro & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko
- 175-181 Behavior of the aggregate wind resource in the ISO regions in the United States
by Gunturu, Udaya Bhaskar & Schlosser, C. Adam
- 182-192 CO2 adsorbent pellets produced from pine sawdust: Effect of coal tar pitch addition
by Plaza, M.G. & Durán, I. & Rubiera, F. & Pevida, C.
- 193-203 A spatial analysis of woodfuel based on WISDOM GIS methodology: Multiscale approach in Northern Spain
by Sánchez-García, Sandra & Canga, Elena & Tolosana, Eduardo & Majada, Juan
- 204-213 Numerical investigation of the effect of distributed heat sources on heat-to-sound conversion in a T-shaped thermoacoustic system
by Zhao, Dan & Li, Shihuai & Yang, Wenming & Zhang, Zhiguo
- 214-223 Outdoor overall performance of a novel air-gap-lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator (ALCPC) incorporated with photovoltaic/thermal system
by Li, Guiqiang & Pei, Gang & Ji, Jie & Su, Yuehong
- 224-233 Lagrangian dynamic large-eddy simulation of wind turbine near wakes combined with an actuator line method
by Zhong, Hongmin & Du, Pingan & Tang, Fangning & Wang, Li
- 234-240 A novel method to determine the motor efficiency under variable speed operations and partial load conditions
by Li, Yunhua & Liu, Mingsheng & Lau, Josephine & Zhang, Bei
- 241-249 Measuring the CO2 shadow price for wastewater treatment: A directional distance function approach
by Molinos-Senante, María & Hanley, Nick & Sala-Garrido, Ramón
- 250-260 Comparative investigation of drum-type and once-through heat recovery steam generator during start-up
by Mertens, Nicolas & Alobaid, Falah & Starkloff, Ralf & Epple, Bernd & Kim, Hyun-Gee
- 261-275 Modeling and forecasting energy consumption for heterogeneous buildings using a physical–statistical approach
by Lü, Xiaoshu & Lu, Tao & Kibert, Charles J. & Viljanen, Martti
- 276-283 Improved parallel mild hybrids for urban roads
by Babu, Ajay & Ashok, S.
2015, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-25 Recent development and application of thermoelectric generator and cooler
by He, Wei & Zhang, Gan & Zhang, Xingxing & Ji, Jie & Li, Guiqiang & Zhao, Xudong
- 26-37 A new perspective for sizing of distributed generation and energy storage for smart households under demand response
by Erdinc, Ozan & Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Pappi, Iliana N. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G. & Catalão, João P.S.
- 38-46 Effects of natural convection on latent heat storage performance of salt in a horizontal concentric tube
by Tao, Y.B. & He, Y.L.
- 47-57 Development and experimental study of the characteristics of a prototype miniature vapor compression refrigerator
by Yuan, Weixing & Yang, Bo & Yang, Yufei & Ren, Kexian & Xu, Jian & Liao, Yibing
- 58-70 Study on cycle-by-cycle variations in a diesel engine with dimethyl ether as port premixing fuel
by Wang, Ying & Xiao, Fan & Zhao, Yuwei & Li, Dongchang & Lei, Xiong
- 71-80 Implications of widespread algal biofuels production on macronutrient fertilizer supplies: Nutrient demand and evaluation of potential alternate nutrient sources
by Canter, Christina E. & Blowers, Paul & Handler, Robert M. & Shonnard, David R.
- 81-95 A three-dimensional numerical investigation of trapezoid baffles effect on non-isothermal reactant transport and cell net power in a PEMFC
by Perng, Shiang-Wuu & Wu, Horng-Wen
- 96-109 Interpreting the crude oil price movements: Evidence from the Markov regime switching model
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhang, Lu
- 110-118 SE-SR with sorbents based on calcium aluminates: Process optimization
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Gallorini, F.
- 119-129 CO2 absorption/regeneration enhancement in DI water with suspended nanoparticles for energy conversion application
by Lee, Jong Sung & Lee, Jae Won & Kang, Yong Tae
- 130-137 Parametric investigation of natural gas port injection and diesel pilot injection on the combustion and emissions of a turbocharged common rail dual-fuel engine at low load
by Yang, Bo & Xi, Chengxun & Wei, Xing & Zeng, Ke & Lai, Ming-Chia
- 138-153 Performance evaluation and comparison of fuel processors integrated with PEM fuel cell based on steam or autothermal reforming and on CO preferential oxidation or selective methanation
by Ercolino, Giuliana & Ashraf, Muhammad A. & Specchia, Vito & Specchia, Stefania
- 154-163 Peak shaving strategy through a solar combined cooling and power system in remote hot climate areas
by Perdichizzi, A. & Barigozzi, G. & Franchini, G. & Ravelli, S.
- 164-175 Spectroscopic analysis of the phases of premixed combustion in a compression ignition engine fuelled with diesel and ethanol
by Mancaruso, Ezio & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 176-188 Effects of ethanol addition on biodiesel combustion: A modeling study
by An, H. & Yang, W.M. & Li, J.
- 189-199 Energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the recovery and extraction of crude bitumen from Canada’s oil sands
by Nimana, Balwinder & Canter, Christina & Kumar, Amit
- 200-210 Accurate and versatile simulation of transient voltage profile of lithium-ion secondary battery employing internal equivalent electric circuit
by Tanaka, T. & Ito, S. & Muramatsu, M. & Yamada, T. & Kamiko, H. & Kakimoto, N. & Inui, Y.
- 211-227 Operating range extension of RCCI combustion concept from low to full load in a heavy-duty engine
by Molina, S. & García, A. & Pastor, J.M. & Belarte, E. & Balloul, I.
- 228-237 Influence of India’s transformation on residential energy demand
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 238-250 A multi-period mathematical model for simultaneous optimization of materials and energy on the refining site scale
by Zhang, B.J. & Liu, K. & Luo, X.L. & Chen, Q.L. & Li, W.K.
- 251-261 An MAS based energy management system for a stand-alone microgrid at high altitude
by Zhao, Bo & Xue, Meidong & Zhang, Xuesong & Wang, Caisheng & Zhao, Junhui
- 262-270 Injection strategy for simultaneous reduction of NOx and soot emissions using two-stage injection in DME fueled engine
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun
- 271-282 A dynamic nucleate-boiling model for CO2 reduction in internal combustion engines
by Bova, Sergio & Castiglione, Teresa & Piccione, Rocco & Pizzonia, Francesco
- 283-300 Embodied CO2 emissions and cross-border electricity trade in Europe: Rebalancing burden sharing with energy storage
by Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni
- 301-311 Assessment of direct normal irradiance and cloud connections using satellite data over Australia
by Prasad, Abhnil A. & Taylor, Robert A. & Kay, Merlinde
- 312-323 The effect of inertia and flap on autorotation applied for hydrokinetic energy harvesting
by Bakhshandeh Rostami, Ali & Fernandes, Antonio Carlos
- 324-335 Operational optimization and demand response of hybrid renewable energy systems
by Wang, Xiaonan & Palazoglu, Ahmet & El-Farra, Nael H.
- 336-347 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: How individual movement patterns affect battery requirements, the potential to replace conventional fuels, and economic viability
by Björnsson, Lars-Henrik & Karlsson, Sten
- 348-358 Designing a green gas supply to meet regional seasonal demand – An operations research case study
by Bekkering, J. & Hengeveld, E.J. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Broekhuis, A.A.
- 359-369 Mapping and benchmarking regional disparities in China’s energy supply, transformation, and end-use in 2010
by Mischke, Peggy & Xiong, Weiming
- 370-382 Techno-economic and policy requirements for the market-entry of the fuel cell micro-CHP system in the residential sector
by Pellegrino, Sandro & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi
- 383-394 Temperature-dependent thermal properties of solid/liquid phase change even-numbered n-alkanes: n-Hexadecane, n-octadecane and n-eicosane
by Vélez, C. & Khayet, M. & Ortiz de Zárate, J.M.
- 395-413 A review on Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Energy Assessment and Life Cycle Carbon Emissions Assessment on buildings
by Chau, C.K. & Leung, T.M. & Ng, W.Y.
- 414-436 Potential for regional use of East Africa’s natural gas
by Demierre, Jonathan & Bazilian, Morgan & Carbajal, Jonathan & Sherpa, Shaky & Modi, Vijay
- 437-450 Change impact analysis on the life cycle carbon emissions of energy systems – The nuclear example
by Nian, Victor
- 451-459 Global zero-carbon energy pathways using viable mixes of nuclear and renewables
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 460-471 Energy self-supply of large abattoir by sustainable waste utilization based on anaerobic mono-digestion
by Ortner, Markus & Wöss, David & Schumergruber, Alexander & Pröll, Tobias & Fuchs, Werner
- 472-488 The study and application of a novel hybrid forecasting model – A case study of wind speed forecasting in China
by Wang, Jian-Zhou & Wang, Yun & Jiang, Ping
2015, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-9 Economic and environmental analysis of a Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) facility for oil recovery from Canadian oil sands
by Giacchetta, Giancarlo & Leporini, Mariella & Marchetti, Barbara
- 10-20 Experimental investigations of thermal and flow characteristics of a novel microjet air solar heater
by Zukowski, M.
- 21-32 Numerical investigation of a dual-loop EGR split strategy using a split index and multi-objective Pareto optimization
by Park, Jungsoo & Song, Soonho & Lee, Kyo Seung
- 33-43 Optimal subsidy estimation method using system dynamics and the real option model: Photovoltaic technology case
by Jeon, Chanwoong & Lee, Jeongjin & Shin, Juneseuk
- 44-55 Revisiting energy consumption and GDP causality: Importance of a priori hypothesis testing, disaggregated data, and heterogeneous panels
by Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney
- 56-65 Transient analysis of the cooling process of molten salt thermal storage tanks due to standby heat loss
by Suárez, Christian & Iranzo, Alfredo & Pino, F.J. & Guerra, J.
- 66-79 A Lagrangian finite element model for estimating the heating and cooling demand of a residential building with a different envelope design
by Seo, Dong-yeon & Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon
- 80-94 Photovoltaic self-consumption in buildings: A review
by Luthander, Rasmus & Widén, Joakim & Nilsson, Daniel & Palm, Jenny
- 95-107 Theoretical modeling and experimental investigations for the improvement of the mechanical efficiency in sliding vane rotary compressors
by Bianchi, Giuseppe & Cipollone, Roberto
- 108-114 Dynamic cell performance of kW-grade proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack with dead-ended anode
by Jang, Jer-Huan & Yan, Wei-Mon & Chiu, Han-Chieh & Lui, Jun-Yi
- 115-124 Transient behavior of a cylindrical adsorbent bed during the adsorption process
by Solmuş, İsmail & Yamalı, Cemil & Yıldırım, Cihan & Bilen, Kadir
- 125-134 Analyzing the process of gas production for natural gas hydrate using depressurization
by Zhao, Jiafei & Zhu, Zihao & Song, Yongchen & Liu, Weiguo & Zhang, Yi & Wang, Dayong
- 135-143 On a probability distribution model combining household power consumption, electric vehicle home-charging and photovoltaic power production
by Munkhammar, Joakim & Widén, Joakim & Rydén, Jesper
- 144-153 Minimizing the levelized cost of electricity production from low-temperature geothermal heat sources with ORCs: Water or air cooled?
by Walraven, Daniël & Laenen, Ben & D’haeseleer, William
- 154-163 Lifetime prediction and the economic lifetime of Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells
by Chen, Huicui & Pei, Pucheng & Song, Mancun
- 164-178 Performance evaluation of power demand scheduling scenarios in a smart grid environment
by Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V.
- 179-191 Aerogel granulate glazing facades and their application potential from an energy saving perspective
by Ihara, Takeshi & Gao, Tao & Grynning, Steinar & Jelle, Bjørn Petter & Gustavsen, Arild
- 192-205 Experimental study of the heat transfer through a vertical stack of rectangular cavities filled with phase change materials
by Soares, N. & Gaspar, A.R. & Santos, P. & Costa, J.J.
- 206-220 Benchmarking sustainability of Indian electricity system: An indicator approach
by Sharma, Tarun & Balachandra, P.
- 221-228 Carbon dioxide adsorption thermodynamics and mechanisms on MCM-41 supported polyethylenimine prepared by wet impregnation method
by Wang, Weilong & Li, Jiang & Wei, Xiaolan & Ding, Jing & Feng, Haijun & Yan, Jinyue & Yang, Jianping
- 229-239 Is China’s carbon reduction target allocation reasonable? An analysis based on carbon intensity convergence
by Hao, Yu & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 240-246 Mechanical dissociation and fragmentation of lignocellulosic biomass: Effect of initial moisture, biochemical and structural proprieties on energy requirement
by Barakat, Abdellatif & Monlau, Florian & Solhy, Abderrahim & Carrere, Hélène
- 247-265 Integrated model for characterization of spatiotemporal building energy consumption patterns in neighborhoods and city districts
by Fonseca, Jimeno A. & Schlueter, Arno
- 266-273 Evolutionary Neural Network model for West Texas Intermediate crude oil price prediction
by Chiroma, Haruna & Abdulkareem, Sameem & Herawan, Tutut