Agricultural Water Management
2017, Volume 179, Issue C
- 227-235 Efficacy of planting date adjustment as a cultivation strategy to cope with drought stress and increase rainfed maize yield and water-use efficiency
by Lu, Hai-dong & Xue, Ji-quan & Guo, Dong-wei
- 236-245 Conserved water use improves the yield performance of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) under drought
by He, Jin & Du, Yan-Lei & Wang, Tao & Turner, Neil C. & Yang, Ru-Ping & Jin, Yi & Xi, Yue & Zhang, Cong & Cui, Ting & Fang, Xiang-Wen & Li, Feng-Min
- 246-253 Irrigation water salinity influences at various growth stages of Capsicum annuum
by Baath, Gurjinder S. & Shukla, Manoj K. & Bosland, Paul W. & Steiner, Robert L. & Walker, Stephanie J.
- 254-259 Nutritional responses to soil drying and rewetting cycles under partial root-zone drying irrigation
by Wang, Yaosheng & Jensen, Christian R. & Liu, Fulai
- 260-270 Potato performance as influenced by the proportion of wetted soil volume and nitrogen under drip irrigation with plastic mulch
by Yang, Kaijing & Wang, Fengxin & Shock, Clinton C. & Kang, Shaozhong & Huo, Zailin & Song, Na & Ma, Dan
- 271-276 Effect of irrigation regimes and nitrogen rates on water use efficiency and nitrogen uptake in maize
by Wang, Yaosheng & Janz, Baldur & Engedal, Tine & Neergaard, Andreas de
- 277-287 Nitrogen fertigation effect on photosynthesis, grain yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat
by Zhang, Yanqun & Wang, Jiandong & Gong, Shihong & Xu, Di & Sui, Juan
- 288-295 A sowing method for subsurface drip irrigation that increases the emergence rate, yield, and water use efficiency in spring corn
by Mo, Yan & Li, Guangyong & Wang, Dan
- 296-305 Development of a new underdrain for improving the efficiency of microirrigation sand media filters
by Bové, Josep & Puig-Bargués, Jaume & Arbat, Gerard & Duran-Ros, Miquel & Pujol, Toni & Pujol, Joan & Ramírez de Cartagena, Francisco
- 306-313 Scheduling irrigation from wetting front depth
by Stirzaker, Richard J. & Maeko, Tshepo C. & Annandale, John G. & Steyn, J. Martin & Adhanom, Goitom T. & Mpuisang, Thembeka
- 314-323 Investigating irrigation scheduling for rice using variable rate irrigation
by Vories, Earl & Stevens, William (Gene) & Rhine, Matthew & Straatmann, Zachary
- 324-337 An Improved Analytic Hierarchy Process Method for the evaluation of agricultural water management in irrigation districts of north China
by Sun, Haoyang & Wang, Sufen & Hao, Xinmei
- 338-351 Modeling hydrological processes in oasis of Heihe River Basin by landscape unit-based conceptual models integrated with FEFLOW and GIS
by Li, Jiang & Mao, Xiaomin & Li, Mo
- 352-365 Applying uncertain programming model to improve regional farming economic benefits and water productivity
by Li, Xiaojuan & Kang, Shaozhong & Niu, Jun & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 366-377 Estimating the economic and environmental benefits of a traditional communal water irrigation system: The case of muang fai in Northern Thailand
by Mungsunti, Arriya & Parton, Kevin A
- 378-389 A flexible decision support system for irrigation scheduling in an irrigation district in China
by Yang, Gaiqiang & Liu, Lei & Guo, Ping & Li, Mo
- 390-400 An irrigation schedule testing model for optimization of the Smartirrigation avocado app
by Mbabazi, Deanroy & Migliaccio, Kati W. & Crane, Jonathan H. & Fraisse, Clyde & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Morgan, Kelly T. & Kiggundu, Nicholas
- 401-411 Water footprint assessment of main cereals in Iran
by Ababaei, Behnam & Ramezani Etedali, Hadi
2016, Volume 178, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of ridge-covering mulches on soil water storage and maize production under simulated rainfall in semiarid regions of China
by Ali, Shahzad & Jan, Amanullah & Zhang, Peng & Khan, Muhammad Numan & Cai, Tei & Wei, Ting & Ren, Xiaolong & Jia, Qianmin & Han, Qingfang & Jia, Zhikuan
- 12-20 Effects of water managements on transport of E. coli in soil-plant system for drip irrigation applying secondary sewage effluent
by Li, Jiusheng & Wen, Jie
- 21-29 The impacts of magnetic treatment of irrigation water on plant, water and soil characteristics
by U., Surendran & O., Sandeep & E.J., Joseph
- 30-36 Differential impacts of rainfall and irrigation on agricultural production in Nigeria: Any lessons for climate-smart agriculture?
by Olayide, Olawale Emmanuel & Tetteh, Isaac Kow & Popoola, Labode
- 37-51 Assessing nitrogen fluxes from dairy farms using a modelling approach: A case study in the Moe River catchment, Victoria, Australia
by Thayalakumaran, T. & Roberts, A. & Beverly, C. & Vigiak, O. & Norng, S. & Stott, K.
- 52-65 Simulating impacts of silage maize (Zea mays) in monoculture and undersown with annual grass (Lolium perenne L.) on the soil water balance in a sandy-humic soil in Northwest Germany
by Conrad, Yvonne & Fohrer, Nicola
- 66-75 Application of partial rootzone drying to improve irrigation water use efficiency in grapefruit trees
by Kusakabe, A. & Contreras-Barragan, B.A. & Simpson, C.R. & Enciso, J.M. & Nelson, S.D. & Melgar, J.C.
- 76-88 Optimizing regional irrigation water use by integrating a two-level optimization model and an agro-hydrological model
by Jiang, Yao & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong & Huo, Zailin & Huang, Guanhua
- 89-105 A geo-informatics approach for estimating water resources management components and their interrelationships
by Liaqat, Umar Waqas & Awan, Usman Khalid & McCabe, Matthew Francis & Choi, Minha
- 106-118 Probabilistic forecasting of reference evapotranspiration with a limited area ensemble prediction system
by Pelosi, A. & Medina, H. & Villani, P. & D’Urso, G. & Chirico, G.B.
- 119-125 Economic feasibility of implementing regulated deficit irrigation with reclaimed water in a grapefruit orchard
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martin-Gorriz, B. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolas, E. & Martinez-Alvarez, V.
- 126-136 Extinction coefficients and radiation use efficiency of barley under different irrigation regimes and sowing dates
by Tabarzad, Amir & Ghaemi, Ali Asghar & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh
- 137-147 Nutrient and tillage strategies to increase grain yield and water use efficiency in semi-arid areas
by Lian, Yanhao & Ali, Shahzad & Zhang, Xudong & Wang, Tianlu & Liu, Qi & Jia, Qianmin & Jia, Zhikuan & Han, Qingfang
- 148-158 Exploring optimal farm resources management strategy for Quncho-teff (Eragrostis tef (Zucc.) Trotter) using AquaCrop model
by Haileselassie, Hailay & Araya, A. & Habtu, Solomon & Meles, Kiros Gebretsadkan & Gebru, Girmay & Kisekka, Isaya & Girma, Atkilt & Hadgu, Kiros Meles & Foster, A.J.
- 159-170 Controlling tile drainage during the growing season in Eastern Canada to reduce nitrogen, phosphorus, and bacteria loading to surface water
by Sunohara, Mark D. & Gottschall, Natalie & Craiovan, Emilia & Wilkes, Graham & Topp, Edward & Frey, Steven K. & Lapen, David R.
- 171-179 Lysimetry methods for monitoring soil solution electrical conductivity and nutrient concentration in greenhouse tomato crops
by Cabrera Corral, Francisco Javier & Bonachela Castaño, Santiago & Fernández Fernández, María Dolores & Granados García, María Rosa & López Hernández, Juan Carlos
- 180-188 Changes in key photosynthetic parameters of olive trees following soil tillage and wastewater irrigation, modified olive oil quality
by Tekaya, Meriem & Mechri, Beligh & Dabbaghi, Olfa & Mahjoub, Zoubeir & Laamari, Salwa & Chihaoui, Badreddine & Boujnah, Dalenda & Hammami, Mohamed & Chehab, Hechmi
- 189-200 Improving the estimation of evaporation by the FAO-56 dual crop coefficient approach under subsurface drip irrigation
by Phogat, V. & Šimůnek, J. & Skewes, M.A. & Cox, J.W. & McCarthy, M.G.
- 201-214 Equity in a tertiary canal of the Indus Basin Irrigation System (IBIS)
by Shah, M. Azeem Ali & Anwar, Arif A. & Bell, Andrew Reid & ul Haq, Zia
- 215-224 Assessment of groundwater salinity risk using kriging methods: A case study in northern Iran
by Ashrafzadeh, Afshin & Roshandel, Fateme & Khaledian, Mohammadreza & Vazifedoust, Majid & Rezaei, Mojtaba
- 225-238 Influence of the irrigation technique and strategies on the nitrogen cycle and budget: A review
by Barakat, Mohammad & Cheviron, Bruno & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael
- 239-247 Impact of long-term wastewater irrigation on the physicochemical properties of humid region soils: “The Living Filter” site case study
by Andrews, D.M. & Robb, T. & Elliott, H. & Watson, J.E.
- 248-257 Natural and anthropogenic controls on the frequency of preferential flow occurrence in a wastewater spray irrigation field
by Hopkins, Isaac & Gall, Heather & Lin, Henry
- 258-270 Effects of branch removal on water use of rain-fed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in Chinese semiarid Loess Plateau region
by Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Youke & Wang, Xing & Nie, Zhenyi & Gao, Zhiyong & Zhang, Linlin
- 271-280 Effects of irrigation regime on canopy water use and dry matter production of ‘Tempranillo’ grapevines in the semi-arid climate of Southern Oregon, USA
by Pagay, V.
- 281-290 Mixing trees and crops increases land and water use efficiencies in a semi-arid area
by Bai, Wei & Sun, Zhanxiang & Zheng, Jiaming & Du, Guijuan & Feng, Liangshan & Cai, Qian & Yang, Ning & Feng, Chen & Zhang, Zhe & Evers, Jochem B. & van der Werf, Wopke & Zhang, Lizhen
- 291-303 A field-modeling study for assessing temporal variations of soil-water-crop interactions under water-saving irrigation strategies
by Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří
- 304-313 Relevance of sprinkler irrigation time of the day on alfalfa forage production
by Cavero, Jose & Faci, Jose M. & Martínez-Cob, Antonio
- 314-324 Applying segmented Jarvis canopy resistance into Penman-Monteith model improves the accuracy of estimated evapotranspiration in maize for seed production with film-mulching in arid area
by Li, Xiaojie & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Jiang, Xuelian & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Li, Sien & Du, Taisheng
- 325-334 Rainwater harvesting for supplemental irrigation of onions in the southern dry lands of Ethiopia
by Assefa, Shibeshi & Biazin, Birhanu & Muluneh, Alemayehu & Yimer, Fantaw & Haileslassie, Amare
- 335-344 Advanced aquaponics: Evaluation of intensive tomato production in aquaponics vs. conventional hydroponics
by Suhl, Johanna & Dannehl, Dennis & Kloas, Werner & Baganz, Daniela & Jobs, Sebastian & Scheibe, Günther & Schmidt, Uwe
- 345-349 Establishment and application of spring maize yield to evapotranspiration boundary function in the Loess Plateau of China
by Lin, Wen & Liu, Wenzhao
- 350-365 Evaluation of crop water productivity under sprinkler irrigation regime using a distributed agro-hydrological model in an irrigation district of China
by Xue, Jing & Ren, Li
- 366-376 A synthesis and comparative evaluation of factors influencing the effectiveness of drainage water management
by Ross, Jared A. & Herbert, Matthew E. & Sowa, Scott P. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & King, Kevin W. & Christopher, Sheila F. & Tank, Jennifer L. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & White, Mike J. & Yen, Haw
2016, Volume 177, Issue C
- 1-9 Experiment and analysis on flow rate of improved subsurface drainage with ponded water
by Tao, Yuan & Wang, Shaoli & Xu, Di & Qu, Xingye
- 10-23 An uncertainty-based framework for agricultural water-land resources allocation and risk evaluation
by Li, Mo & Guo, Ping & Singh, Vijay P. & Yang, Gaiqiang
- 24-36 Modelling triazines in the valley of the River Cauca, Colombia, using the annualized agricultural non-point source pollution model
by Villamizar, Martha L. & Brown, Colin D.
- 37-45 Modeling irrigation management for water conservation by DSSAT-maize model in arid northwestern China
by Jiang, Yiwen & Zhang, Lanhui & Zhang, Baoqing & He, Chansheng & Jin, Xin & Bai, Xiao
- 46-53 Irrigation response and water productivity of deficit to fully irrigated spring camelina
by Hergert, G.W. & Margheim, J.F. & Pavlista, A.D. & Martin, D.L. & Isbell, T.A. & Supalla, R.J.
- 54-65 Optimizing drip irrigation for eggplant crops in semi-arid zones using evolving thresholds
by Müller, T. & Ranquet Bouleau, C. & Perona, P.
- 66-76 Satellite-based evapotranspiration over Gezira Irrigation Scheme, Sudan: A comparative study
by Al Zayed, Islam Sabry & Elagib, Nadir Ahmed & Ribbe, Lars & Heinrich, Jürgen
- 77-94 The dual Kc approach to assess maize and sweet sorghum transpiration and soil evaporation under saline conditions: Application of the SIMDualKc model
by Rosa, R.D. & Ramos, T.B. & Pereira, L.S.
- 95-106 A spatially explicit approach to assess the suitability for rice cultivation in an inland valley in central Benin
by Danvi, Alexandre & Jütten, Thomas & Giertz, Simone & Zwart, Sander J. & Diekkrüger, Bernd
- 107-117 Increasing the effective use of water in processing tomatoes through alternate furrow irrigation without a yield decrease
by Barrios-Masias, Felipe H. & Jackson, Louise E.
- 118-127 Assessing the time stability of soil moisture patterns using statistical and geostatistical approaches
by Landrum, Carla & Castrignanó, Annamaria & Zourarakis, Demetrio & Mueller, Tom
- 128-137 Can the drip irrigation under film mulch reduce crop evapotranspiration and save water under the sufficient irrigation condition?
by Qin, Shujing & Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng
- 138-145 Effect of plant bioregulators on growth, yield and water production functions of sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench]
by Wakchaure, G.C. & Minhas, P.S. & Ratnakumar, P. & Choudhary, R.L.
- 146-164 Framework to parameterize and validate APEX to support deployment of the nutrient tracking tool
by Moriasi, Daniel N. & King, Kevin W. & Bosch, David D. & Bjorneberg, Dave L. & Teet, Stephen & Guzman, Jorge A. & Williams, Mark R.
- 165-171 The available water holding capacity of soils under pasture
by Horne, D.J. & Scotter, D.R.
- 172-180 Combining sap flow measurements and modelling to assess water needs in an oasis farmland shelterbelt of Populus simonii Carr in Northwest China
by Fu, Shuai & Sun, Lin & Luo, Yi
- 181-192 Combining stable isotopes, Eddy Covariance system and meteorological measurements for partitioning evapotranspiration, of winter wheat, into soil evaporation and plant transpiration in a semi-arid region
by Aouade, G. & Ezzahar, J. & Amenzou, N. & Er-Raki, S. & Benkaddour, A. & Khabba, S. & Jarlan, L.
- 193-200 Transpiration and evaporation of grapevine, two components related to irrigation strategy
by Montoro, A. & Mañas, F. & López-Urrea, R.
- 201-214 Effect of intra-irrigation meteorological variability on seasonal center-pivot irrigation performance and corn yield
by Ouazaa, S. & Latorre, B. & Burguete, J. & Zapata, N.
- 215-220 Effect of different furrow and plant spacing on yield and water use efficiency of maize
by Welde, Kidane & Gebremariam, Hintsa Libsekal
- 221-228 Simulation modelling to investigate nutrient loss mitigation practices
by Baillie, Sarah & Kaye-Blake, William & Smale, Paul & Dennis, Samuel
- 229-240 Phytodesalinization of irrigated saline Vertisols in the Niger Valley by Echinochloa stagnina
by Ado, Maman Nassirou & Guero, Yadji & Michot, Didier & Soubeiga, Boubacar & Senga Kiesse, Tristan & Walter, Christian
- 241-247 Response of first flood irrigation timing after rice dry-direct-seeding: Productivity and greenhouse gas emissions in Central China
by Jiang, Qingwei & Wang, Weiqin & Chen, Qian & Peng, Shaobing & Huang, Jianliang & Cui, Kehui & Nie, Lixiao
- 248-263 Towards modeling soil texture-specific sensitivity of wheat yield and water balance to climatic changes
by Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 264-273 Soil moisture tension effect on sugar cane growth and yield
by Alamilla-Magaña, J.C. & Carrillo-Ávila, E. & Obrador-Olán, J.J. & Landeros-Sánchez, C. & Vera-Lopez, J. & Juárez-López, J.F.
- 274-283 Simulation of crop evapotranspiration and crop coefficients with data in weighing lysimeters
by Anapalli, Saseendran S. & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Ma, Liwang & Marek, Gary & Evett, Steven R. & Howell, Terry A.
- 284-290 Estimation of farmers’ willingness to pay for water in the agricultural sector
by Bozorg-Haddad, Omid & Malmir, Marzieh & Mohammad-Azari, Sahar & Loáiciga, Hugo A.
- 291-297 Effect of tillage and application of gypsum In a No-Till field under supplementary irrigation with sodium bicarbonate waters
by Costa, José Luis & Aparicio, Virginia Carolina & Sallesses, Leonardo Fabian & Frolla, Franco Daniel
- 298-307 Validation of an online system for the continuous monitoring of tree water status for sustainable irrigation managements in olive (Olea europaea L.)
by Marino, Giulia & Pernice, Fulvio & Marra, Francesco Paolo & Caruso, Tiziano
- 308-316 Comparison of the water potential baseline in different locations. Usefulness for irrigation scheduling of olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Pérez-López, D. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Centeno, A. & Girón, I. & Galindo, A. & Moreno, M.M. & Moreno, C. & Memmi, H. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 317-328 Simulating yield and water use of a sorghum–cowpea intercrop using APSIM
by Chimonyo, V.G.P. & Modi, A.T. & Mabhaudhi, T.
- 329-339 Short-term forecasting of daily reference evapotranspiration using the Penman-Monteith model and public weather forecasts
by Yang, Yang & Cui, Yuanlai & Luo, Yufeng & Lyu, Xinwei & Traore, Seydou & Khan, Shahbaz & Wang, Weiguang
- 340-347 Effects of agricultural management on measurements, prediction, and partitioning of evapotranspiration in irrigated grasslands
by Graham, Scott L. & Kochendorfer, John & McMillan, Andrew M.S. & Duncan, Maurice J. & Srinivasan, M.S. & Hertzog, Gladys
- 348-358 An agent-based-nash modeling framework for sustainable groundwater management: A case study
by Farhadi, Saber & Nikoo, Mohammad Reza & Rakhshandehroo, Gholam Reza & Akhbari, Masih & Alizadeh, Mohammad Reza
- 359-368 Estimating water use of mature pecan orchards: A six stage crop growth curve approach
by Ibraimo, Nadia A. & Taylor, Nicky J. & Steyn, J. Martin & Gush, Mark B. & Annandale, John G.
- 369-378 Defining biological thresholds associated to plant water status for monitoring water restriction effects: Stomatal conductance and photosynthesis recovery as key indicators in potato
by Ramírez, David A. & Yactayo, Wendy & Rens, Libby R. & Rolando, José L. & Palacios, Susan & De Mendiburu, Felipe & Mares, Víctor & Barreda, Carolina & Loayza, Hildo & Monneveux, Philippe & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Khan, Awais & Quiroz, Roberto
- 379-391 Simulating soybean productivity under rainfed conditions for major soil types using APEX model in East Central Mississippi
by Zhang, Bangbang & Feng, Gary & Read, John J. & Kong, Xiangbin & Ouyang, Ying & Adeli, Ardeshir & Jenkins, Johnie N.
- 392-399 Ridge tillage improves plant growth and grain yield of waterlogged summer maize
by Ren, Baizhao & Dong, Shuting & Liu, Peng & Zhao, Bin & Zhang, Jiwang
- 400-409 Estimating maize water stress by standard deviation of canopy temperature in thermal imagery
by Han, Ming & Zhang, Huihui & DeJonge, Kendall C. & Comas, Louise H. & Trout, Thomas J.
- 410-418 Effect of irrigation frequency and water distribution pattern on leaf gas exchange of cv. ‘Syrah’ grown on a clay soil at two levels of water availability
by Sebastian, Bárbara & Lissarrague, José R. & Santesteban, Luis G. & Linares, Rubén & Junquera, Pedro & Baeza, Pilar
- 419-431 Assessment of potential risks associated with chemicals in wastewater used for irrigation in arid and semiarid zones: A review
by Elgallal, M. & Fletcher, L. & Evans, B.
- 432-439 Effect of growth stage based irrigation on soil water extraction and water use efficiency of spring safflower cultivars
by Singh, Sukhbir & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan K. & Hilaire, Rolston St. & Begna, Sultan
- 440-453 Simulating yield potential by irrigation and yield gap of rainfed soybean using APEX model in a humid region
by Zhang, Bangbang & Feng, Gary & Kong, Xiangbin & Lal, Rattan & Ouyang, Ying & Adeli, Ardeshir & Jenkins, Johnie N.
- 454-460 Irrigation scheduling using intervention of Geomatics tools—A case study of Khedli minor
by Singh, Avinash Kumar & Dubey, O.P. & Ghosh, S.K.
2016, Volume 176, Issue C
- 1-8 Combined effects of runoff and soil erodibility on available nitrogen losses from sloping farmland affected by agricultural practices
by Zhang, Qingwen & Liu, Dinghui & Cheng, Shanghong & Huang, Xinjun
- 9-17 Soil solution chemical attributes, rice response and water use efficiency under different flood irrigation management methods
by Borin, José Bernardo Moraes & Carmona, Felipe de Campos & Anghinoni, Ibanor & Martins, Amanda Posselt & Jaeger, Isadora Rodrigues & Marcolin, Elio & Hernandes, Gustavo Cantori & Camargo, Estefânia Silva
- 18-28 Drain for Gain: Managing salinity in irrigated lands—A review
by Ritzema, H.P.
- 29-39 Thermal variation and pressure compensated emitters
by Oliver, M.M.H. & Hewa, Guna Alankerage & Pezzaniti, David
- 40-54 Improving water resources management using different irrigation strategies and water qualities: Field and modelling study
by Afzal, M. & Battilani, A. & Solimando, D. & Ragab, R.
- 55-66 Farm level rainwater harvesting across different agro climatic regions of India: Assessing performance and its determinants
by Kumar, Shalander & Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Ramarao, C.A. & Rao, Ch. Srinivasa & Whitbread, Anthony
- 67-79 Integration of remote sensing derived parameters in crop models: Application to the PILOTE model for hay production
by EL HAJJ, Mohammad & Baghdadi, Nicolas & Cheviron, Bruno & Belaud, Gilles & Zribi, Mehrez
- 80-90 Thermal data to monitor crop-water status in irrigated Mediterranean viticulture
by García-Tejero, I.F. & Costa, J.M. & Egipto, R. & Durán-Zuazo, V.H. & Lima, R.S.N. & Lopes, C.M. & Chaves, M.M.
- 91-99 Simulating maize yields when irrigating with saline water, using the AquaCrop, SALTMED, and SWAP models
by Hassanli, Mohammad & Ebrahimian, Hamed & Mohammadi, Ehsan & Rahimi, Amirreza & Shokouhi, Amirhossein
- 100-110 Plastic mulch and nitrogen fertigation in growing vegetables modify soil temperature, water and nitrate dynamics: Experimental results and a modeling study
by Filipović, Vilim & Romić, Davor & Romić, Marija & Borošić, Josip & Filipović, Lana & Mallmann, Fábio Joel Kochem & Robinson, David A.
- 111-121 Drought frequency change: An assessment in northern India plains
by Ge, Yan & Cai, Ximing & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia
- 122-131 Drought effects on root and tuber production: A meta-analysis
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 132-141 Evapotranspiration partitioning and variation of sap flow in female and male parents of maize for hybrid seed production in arid region
by Jiang, Xuelian & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Comas, Louise
- 142-150 Estimation of crop coefficient of irrigated transplanted puddled rice by field scale water balance in the semi-arid Indo-Gangetic Plains, India
by Choudhury, B.U. & Singh, Anil Kumar
- 151-162 Yield response of sunflower to irrigation and fertilization under semi-arid conditions
by García-López, J. & Lorite, I.J. & García-Ruiz, R. & Ordoñez, R. & Dominguez, J.
- 163-169 Utilization of reclaimed wastewater for olive irrigation: Effect on soil properties, tree growth, yield and oil content
by Ayoub, Salam & Al-Shdiefat, Saleh & Rawashdeh, Hamzeh & Bashabsheh, Ibrahim
- 170-179 Scheduling irrigation using an approach based on the van Genuchten model
by Liang, Xi & Liakos, Vasilis & Wendroth, Ole & Vellidis, George
- 180-190 Performance of partial root-zone drip irrigation for sugar beet production in a semi-arid area
by Topak, Ramazan & Acar, Bilal & Uyanöz, Refik & Ceyhan, Ercan
- 191-202 A water harvesting model for optimizing rainwater harvesting in the wadi Oum Zessar watershed, Tunisia
by Adham, Ammar & Wesseling, Jan G. & Riksen, Michel & Ouessar, Mohamed & Ritsema, Coen J.
- 203-213 Wetting patterns estimation under drip irrigation systems using an enhanced empirical model
by Al-Ogaidi, Ahmed A.M. & Wayayok, Aimrun & Rowshon, M.K. & Abdullah, Ahmed Fikri
- 214-221 Evapotranspiration differences between agroforestry and grass buffer systems
by Svoma, Bohumil M. & Fox, Neil I. & Pallardy, Quinn & Udawatta, Ranjith P.
- 222-233 Aeration of clayey soils by injecting air through subsurface drippers: Lysimetric and field experiments
by Ben-Noah, I. & Friedman, S.P.
- 234-242 The effects of harvest regime, irrigation, and salinity on stem lignocellulose concentrations in alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.)
by Warnke, Adam H. & Ruhland, Christopher T.
- 243-254 Modeling growth response to soil water availability simulated by HYDRUS for a mature triploid Populus tomentosa plantation located on the North China Plain
by Xi, Benye & Bloomberg, Mark & Watt, Michael S. & Wang, Ye & Jia, Liming
- 255-262 Potential and constraints of different seawater and freshwater blends as growing media for three vegetable crops
by Atzori, Giulia & Guidi Nissim, Werther & Caparrotta, Stefania & Masi, Elisa & Azzarello, Elisa & Pandolfi, Camilla & Vignolini, Pamela & Gonnelli, Cristina & Mancuso, Stefano
- 266-269 Agricultural risk management of a peri-urban water recycling scheme to meet mixed land-use needs
by Attwater, Roger & Anderson, Lyn & Derry, Chris
- 270-279 Methodology for quantifying impacts of urbanization on the water distribution networks of irrigation districts
by Bonaiti, Gabriele & Fipps, Guy
- 280-296 Bayesian Belief Network analysis of soil salinity in a peri-urban agricultural field irrigated with recycled water
by Rahman, Muhammad Muhitur & Hagare, Dharma & Maheshwari, Basant
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 4-14 Impacts of biofuel-based land-use change on water quality and sustainability in a Kansas watershed
by Yasarer, Lindsey M.W. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Sturm, Belinda S.M.
- 15-28 Using the SWAT model to assess the impacts of changing irrigation from surface to pressurized systems on water productivity and water saving in the Zarrineh Rud catchment
by Ahmadzadeh, Hojat & Morid, Saeed & Delavar, Majid & Srinivasan, Raghavan
- 29-42 Hydrological modeling and climate change impacts in an agricultural semiarid region. Case study: Guadalupe River basin, Mexico
by Molina-Navarro, Eugenio & Hallack-Alegría, Michelle & Martínez-Pérez, Silvia & Ramírez-Hernández, Jorge & Mungaray-Moctezuma, Alejandro & Sastre-Merlín, Antonio
- 43-60 Field data-based implementation of land management and terraces on the catchment scale for an eco-hydrological modelling approach in the Three Gorges Region, China
by Strehmel, Alexander & Jewett, Amy & Schuldt, Ronja & Schmalz, Britta & Fohrer, Nicola
- 61-71 Assessing SWAT models based on single and multi-site calibration for the simulation of flow and nutrient loads in the semi-arid Onkaparinga catchment in South Australia
by Shrestha, Manoj Kumar & Recknagel, Friedrich & Frizenschaf, Jacqueline & Meyer, Wayne
- 72-77 Methods to estimate plant available water for simulation models
by Behrman, K.D. & Norfleet, M.L. & Williams, J.
- 78-90 Extended SWAT model for dissolved reactive phosphorus transport in tile-drained fields and catchments
by Lu, Shenglan & Andersen, Hans Estrup & Thodsen, Hans & Rubæk, Gitte Holton & Trolle, Dennis
- 91-104 Assessing potassium environmental losses from a dairy farming watershed with the modified SWAT model
by Wang, Chunying & Jiang, Rui & Boithias, Laurie & Sauvage, Sabine & Sánchez-Pérez, José-Miguel & Mao, Xiaomin & Han, Yuping & Hayakawa, Atsushi & Kuramochi, Kanta & Hatano, Ryusuke
2016, Volume 174, Issue C
- 2-10 Managing the water resources problems of irrigated agriculture through geospatial techniques: An overview
by Singh, Ajay
- 11-21 A table for five: Stakeholder perceptions of water governance in Alberta
by Montgomery, Jenna & Xu, Wei & Bjornlund, Henning & Edwards, Jane
- 22-29 Simulation modeling for water governance in basins based on surface water and groundwater
by Huo, Ai-Di & Dang, Jian & Song, Jin-Xi & Chen, Xun Hong & Mao, Hai-Ru
- 30-38 Establishing a model of conjunctive regulation of surface water and groundwater in the arid regions
by Li, Zhou & Quan, Jin & Li, Xiao-Yan & Wu, Xiu-Chen & Wu, Hua-Wu & Li, Yue-Tan & Li, Guang-Yong
- 39-51 Evaluation of potential evapotranspiration assessment methods for hydrological modelling with SWAT—Application in data-scarce rural Tunisia
by Aouissi, Jalel & Benabdallah, Sihem & Lili Chabaâne, Zohra & Cudennec, Christophe
- 52-60 Influence of water management on the water cycle in a small watershed irrigation system based on a distributed hydrologic model
by Dai, Junfeng & Cui, Yuanlai & Cai, Xueliang & Brown, Larry C. & Shang, Yuhui
- 61-65 Economic evaluation of using surge valves in furrow irrigation of row crops in Louisiana: A net present value approach
by Adusumilli, Naveen & Davis, Stacia & Fromme, Dan
- 66-73 Faecal pollution on vegetables and soil drip irrigated with treated municipal wastewaters
by Lonigro, Antonio & Rubino, Pietro & Lacasella, Vita & Montemurro, Nicola
- 74-81 Spatial and temporal changes in runoff and sediment loads of the Lancang River over the last 50 years
by Zhai, H.J. & Hu, B. & Luo, X.Y. & Qiu, L. & Tang, W.J. & Jiang, M.
- 82-92 Roles of soil erodibility, rainfall erosivity and land use in affecting soil erosion at the basin scale
by Yao, Xiaolei & Yu, Jingshan & Jiang, Hong & Sun, Wenchao & Li, Zhanjie
- 93-102 The long-term water level dynamics during urbanization in plain catchment in Yangtze River Delta
by Song, S. & Xu, Y.P. & Zhang, J.X. & Li, G. & Wang, Y.F.
- 103-107 A technology for the standpipe in flat roof of green building community
by Kang, Wei & Chai, Hongxiang & Zhang, Ganlin & Tan, Songming & Zhou, Yuming & Hu, Xuebin & Fang, Junhua & Zhang, Sai
2016, Volume 173, Issue C
- 1-12 Effect of mulching on plant water status, soil salinity and yield of squash under summer-fall deficit irrigation in salt affected soil
by Abd El-Mageed, Taia A. & Semida, Wael M. & Abd El-Wahed, Mohamed H.
- 13-22 Modelling and mapping the economic value of supplemental irrigation in a humid climate
by Rey, D. & Holman, I.P. & Daccache, A. & Morris, J. & Weatherhead, E.K. & Knox, J.W.
- 23-34 Conjunctive use of surface and ground water resources using the ant system optimization
by Safavi, Hamid R. & Enteshari, Sajad
- 35-47 A decision support approach for the selection and implementation of water harvesting techniques in arid and semi-arid regions
by Grum, Berhane & Hessel, Rudi & Kessler, Aad & Woldearegay, Kifle & Yazew, Eyasu & Ritsema, Coen & Geissen, Violette
- 48-54 Effects of wastewater applied with discrete irrigation techniques on strawberry plants’ productivity and the safety, quality characteristics and antioxidant capacity of fruits
by Christou, Anastasis & Maratheftis, Grivas & Elia, Michael & Hapeshi, Evroula & Michael, Costas & Fatta-Kassinos, Despo
- 55-60 Alternate furrow irrigation can radically improve water productivity of okra
by Siyal, A.A. & Mashori, A.S. & Bristow, K.L. & van Genuchten, M.Th.
- 61-66 Nutritional responses of Cordyline fruticosa var. ‘Red Edge’ to fertigation with leachates vs. conventional fertigation: Chloride, nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphate
by Plaza, Blanca María & Soriano, Francisco & Jiménez-Becker, Silvia & Lao, María Teresa
- 67-75 Effect of water availability on growth, water use efficiency and omega 3 (ALA) content in two phenotypes of chia (Salvia hispanica L.) established in the arid Mediterranean zone of Chile
by Herman, Silva & Marco, Garrido & Cecilia, Baginsky & Alfonso, Valenzuela & Luis, Morales & Cristián, Valenzuela & Sebastián, Pavez & Sebastián, Alister
- 76-83 Response to moderate water stress imposed after pit hardening in mature table olive orchard cv. Azapa
by Cajias, Evelyn & Antunez, Alejandro & Román, L.F.
- 84-90 Response of bean cultures’ water use efficiency against climate warming in semiarid regions of China
by Guoju, Xiao & Fengju, Zhang & Juying, Huang & Chengke, Luo & Jing, Wang & Fei, Ma & Yubi, Yao & Runyuan, Wang & Zhengji, Qiu
- 91-102 Effects of stubble length of rice in mitigating soil moisture stress and on yield of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) in rice-lentil relay crop
by Bandyopadhyay, P.K. & Singh, K.C. & Mondal, K. & Nath, R. & Ghosh, P.K. & Kumar, N. & Basu, P.S. & Singh, S.S.
2016, Volume 172, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of deficit irrigation on yield and nutritional quality of Arabica coffee (Coffea arabica) under different N rates in dry and hot region of southwest China
by Liu, Xiaogang & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Yan & Yang, Qiliang
- 9-17 Optimising supplemental irrigation for wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and the impact of plant bio-regulators in a semi-arid region of Deccan Plateau in India
by Wakchaure, G.C. & Minhas, P.S. & Ratnakumar, P. & Choudhary, R.L.
- 18-30 Effects of irrigation strategies, planting methods and nitrogen fertilization on yield, water and nitrogen efficiencies of safflower
by Shahrokhnia, Mohammad Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 31-39 Irrigation regime affected SOC content rather than plow layer thickness of rice paddies: A county level survey from a river basin in lower Yangtze valley, China
by Li, Zichuan & Xu, Xinwang & Pan, Genxing & Smith, Pete & Cheng, Kun
- 40-50 Soil water improvements with the long-term use of a winter rye cover crop
by Basche, Andrea D. & Kaspar, Thomas C. & Archontoulis, Sotirios V. & Jaynes, Dan B. & Sauer, Thomas J. & Parkin, Timothy B. & Miguez, Fernando E.
- 51-61 Maximum daily trunk shrinkage and stem water potential reference equations for irrigation scheduling in table grapes
by Conesa, M.R. & Torres, R. & Domingo, R. & Navarro, H. & Soto, F. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
- 62-73 Metabolic and growth responses of maize to successive drought and re-watering cycles
by Sun, Caixia & Gao, Xiaoxiao & Chen, Xing & Fu, Jianqi & Zhang, Yulan
- 74-82 The decision support matrix (DSM) approach to reducing environmental risk in farmed landscapes
by Hewett, Caspar J.M. & Quinn, Paul F. & Wilkinson, Mark E.
- 83-95 Assessment of orchard N losses to groundwater with a vadose zone monitoring network
by Baram, S. & Couvreur, V. & Harter, T. & Read, M. & Brown, P.H. & Hopmans, J.W. & Smart, D.R.
- 96-109 Quality assurance procedures for validating meteorological input variables of reference evapotranspiration in mendoza province (Argentina)
by Estévez, J. & García-Marín, A.P & Morábito, J.A & Cavagnaro, M.
2016, Volume 171, Issue C
- 1-9 Soil water storage and winter wheat productivity affected by soil surface management and precipitation in dryland of the Loess Plateau, China
by He, Gang & Wang, Zhaohui & Li, Fucui & Dai, Jian & Li, Qiang & Xue, Cheng & Cao, Hanbing & Wang, Sen & Malhi, Sukhdev S.
- 10-20 Responses of several soil and plant indicators to post-harvest regulated deficit irrigation in olive trees and their potential for irrigation scheduling
by Alcaras, L. Martín Agüero & Rousseaux, M. Cecilia & Searles, Peter S.
- 21-30 Crop coefficient for cotton under plastic mulch and drip irrigation based on eddy covariance observation in an arid area of northwestern China
by Yang, Pengju & Hu, Hongchang & Tian, Fuqiang & Zhang, Zhi & Dai, Chao
- 31-39 Reference values of maximum daily trunk shrinkage for irrigation scheduling in mid-late maturing peach trees
by Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel & Pérez-Sarmiento, Francisco & Alcobendas, Rosalía & Alarcón, Juan José & Mounzer, Oussama & Nicolás, Emilio
- 40-48 Modeling the effects of plant density on maize productivity and water balance in the Loess Plateau of China
by Ren, Xinmao & Sun, Dongbao & Wang, Qingsuo
- 49-62 Effect of micro-irrigation type, N-source and mulching on nitrous oxide emissions in a semi-arid climate: An assessment across two years in a Merlot grape vineyard
by Fentabil, Mesfin M. & Nichol, Craig F. & Neilsen, Gerry H. & Hannam, Kirsten D. & Neilsen, Denise & Forge, Tom A. & Jones, Melanie D.
- 63-72 A comparative review of water management sustainability challenges in smallholder irrigation schemes in Africa and Asia
by Mutambara, Solomon & Darkoh, Michael B.K. & Atlhopheng, Julius R.
- 73-79 Growth, fruit yield and quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) as affected by deficit irrigation regulated on phenological basis
by Nangare, D.D. & Singh, Yogeshwar & Kumar, P. Suresh & Minhas, P.S.
- 80-88 Physiological responses to drought and experimental water deficit and waterlogging of four clones of cacao (Theobroma cacao L.) selected for cultivation in Venezuela
by De Almeida, Jenny & Tezara, Wilmer & Herrera, Ana
- 89-107 A system dynamics based socio-hydrological model for agricultural wastewater reuse at the watershed scale
by Jeong, Hanseok & Adamowski, Jan
- 108-119 Water balance implications of switching from continuous submergence to flush irrigation in a rice-growing district
by Cesari de Maria, Sandra & Rienzner, Michele & Facchi, Arianna & Chiaradia, Enrico Antonio & Romani, Marco & Gandolfi, Claudio
- 120-130 Simulation of potato yield, nitrate leaching, and profit margins as influenced by irrigation and nitrogen management in different soils and production regions
by Woli, Prem & Hoogenboom, Gerrit & Alva, Ashok
- 131-141 Analysis of the contribution of groundwater to evapotranspiration in an arid irrigation district with shallow water table
by Liu, Zhongyi & Chen, Hang & Huo, Zailin & Wang, Fengxin & Shock, Clinton C.
- 142-152 “Using marginal quality water for an energy crop in arid regions: Effect of salinity and boron distribution patterns”
by Dorta-Santos, María & Tejedor, Marisa & Jiménez, Concepción & Hernández-Moreno, Jose M. & Díaz, Francisco J.
- 153-161 Heavy metals in soil and plants after long-term sewage irrigation at Tianjin China: A case study assessment
by Meng, Weiqing & Wang, Zuwei & Hu, Beibei & Wang, Zhongliang & Li, Hongyuan & Goodman, Robbin Cole
- 162-172 Effect of the interaction of water and nitrogen on sunflower under drip irrigation in an arid region
by Kiani, Mina & Gheysari, Mahdi & Mostafazadeh-Fard, Behrouz & Majidi, Mohammad Mahdi & Karchani, Kazem & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 173-187 Development of a direct-solution algorithm for determining the optimal crop planning of farms using deficit irrigation
by López-Mata, E. & Orengo-Valverde, J.J. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Domínguez, A.
2016, Volume 170, Issue C
- 5-19 Integrated agriculture water management optimization model for water saving potential analysis
by Zhang, Dongmei & Guo, Ping
- 20-25 National-scale paddy-upland rotation in Northern China promotes sustainable development of cultivated land
by Zheng, Huabin & Huang, Huang & Zhang, Canming & Li, Jingyi
- 26-35 Evaluating and enhancing irrigation water management in the upper Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia: The case of Koga large scale irrigation scheme
by Asres, Sisay B.
- 36-48 Peak groundwater depletion in the High Plains Aquifer, projections from 1930 to 2110
by Steward, David R. & Allen, Andrew J.
- 49-60 Using scintillometry to assess reference evapotranspiration methods and their impact on the water balance of olive groves
by Minacapilli, M. & Cammalleri, C. & Ciraolo, G. & Rallo, G. & Provenzano, G.
- 61-67 Soil water balance correction due to light rainfall, dew and fog in Ebro river basin (Spain)
by Moratiel, R. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Tarquis, A.M. & Snyder, R.L.
- 68-80 Testing the water balance model criteria using TDR measurements, micrometeorological data and satellite-based information
by Consoli, S. & Licciardello, F. & Vanella, D. & Pasotti, L. & Villani, G. & Tomei, F.
- 81-90 Agronomic concepts in water footprint assessment: A case of study in a fertirrigated melon crop under semiarid conditions
by Castellanos, M.T. & Cartagena, M.C. & Requejo, M.I. & Arce, A. & Cabello, M.J. & Ribas, F. & Tarquis, A.M.
- 91-98 Water storage in the soil profile under subsurface drip irrigation: Evaluating two installation depths of emitters and two water qualities
by Santos, Leonardo N.S. dos & Matsura, Edson E. & Gonçalves, Ivo Z. & Barbosa, Eduardo A.A. & Nazário, Aline A. & Tuta, Natalia F. & Elaiuy, Marcelo C.L. & Feitosa, Daniel R.C. & de Sousa, Allan C.M.
- 99-109 Effects of climate variability on irrigation scheduling in white varieties of Vitis vinifera (L.) of NW Spain
by Cancela, Javier José & Trigo-Córdoba, Emiliano & Martínez, Emma María & Rey, Benjamín Jesús & Bouzas-Cid, Yolanda & Fandiño, María & Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel
- 110-119 Effects of post-veraison irrigation regime on Cabernet Sauvignon grapevines in Valencia, Spain: Yield and grape composition
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Lizama, V. & García-Esparza, M.J. & Abrisqueta, I. & Álvarez, I.
- 120-132 Combined effects of deficit irrigation and crop level on early nectarine trees
by De la Rosa, JM. & Conesa, MR. & Domingo, R. & Aguayo, E. & Falagán, N. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
- 133-139 Yield and water use efficiency of furrow irrigated potato under regulated deficit irrigation, Atsibi-Wemberta, North Ethiopia
by Kifle, Mulubrehan & Gebretsadikan, T.G.
- 140-147 Response of drip-irrigated chufa (Cyperus esculentus L. var. sativus Boeck.) to different planting configurations: Yield and irrigation water-use efficiency
by Pascual-Seva, N. & San Bautista, A. & López-Galarza, S. & Maroto, J.V. & Pascual, B.
- 148-157 Irrigation and nitrogen effects on tuber yield and water use efficiency of heritage and modern potato cultivars
by Fandika, Isaac R. & Kemp, Peter D. & Millner, James P. & Horne, David & Roskruge, Nick
- 158-166 No-till and direct seeding agriculture in irrigated bean: Effect of incorporating crop residues on soil water availability and retention, and yield
by Souza, João V.R.S. & Saad, João C.C. & Sánchez-Román, Rodrigo M. & Rodríguez-Sinobas, Leonor
- 167-175 Effects of pot-in-pot production system on water consumption, stem diameter variations and photochemical efficiency of spindle tree irrigated with saline water
by Miralles, J. & Franco, J.A. & Sánchez-Blanco, M.J. & Bañón, S.
- 176-179 Irrigation with water containing salts: Evidence from a macro-data national case study in Israel
by Raveh, Eran & Ben-Gal, Alon