Agricultural Water Management
2016, Volume 163, Issue C
- 255-262 Combined effects of high relative humidity and K+ supply mitigates damage caused by salt stress on growth, photosynthesis and ion homeostasis in J. curcas plants
by Rodrigues, Cícera R.F. & Silveira, Joaquim A.G. & Viégas, Ricardo A. & Moura, Raniere M. & Aragão, Rafael M. & Silva, Evandro N.
- 263-274 Water and nitrate dynamics in baby corn (Zea mays L.) under different fertigation frequencies and operating pressures in semi-arid region of India
by Kumar, Mukesh & Rajput, T.B.S. & Kumar, Rohitashw & Patel, Neelam
- 275-284 Analysis of water application with semi-portable big size sprinkler irrigation systems in semi-arid areas
by Sheikhesmaeili, Omid & Montero, Jesús & Laserna, Santiago
- 285-294 Mapping soil moisture across an irrigated field using electromagnetic conductivity imaging
by Huang, J. & Scudiero, E. & Choo, H. & Corwin, D.L. & Triantafilis, J.
- 295-304 Application of the DNDC model to estimate N2O emissions under different types of irrigation in vineyards in Ningxia, China
by Zhang, Yajie & Niu, Haishan & Wang, Shiping & Xu, Kun & Wang, Rui
- 305-318 Assessing the effectiveness of split fertilization and cover crop cultivation in order to conserve soil and water resources and improve crop productivity
by Maharjan, Ganga Ram & Ruidisch, Marianne & Shope, Christopher L. & Choi, Kwanghun & Huwe, Bernd & Kim, Seong Joon & Tenhunen, John & Arnhold, Sebastian
- 319-331 Grain yield, water productivity and CH4 emission of irrigated rice in response to water management in south China
by Liang, Kaiming & Zhong, Xuhua & Huang, Nongrong & Lampayan, Rubenito M. & Pan, Junfeng & Tian, Ka & Liu, Yanzhuo
- 332-343 Evaluating the impacts of crop rotations on groundwater storage and recharge in an agricultural watershed
by Dakhlalla, Abdullah O. & Parajuli, Prem B. & Ouyang, Ying & Schmitz, Darrel W.
- 344-353 Root zone soil moisture prediction models based on system identification: Formulation of the theory and validation using field and AQUACROP data
by Delgoda, Dilini & Saleem, Syed K. & Malano, Hector & Halgamuge, Malka N.
- 354-362 Drought response and yield formation of spring safflower under different water regimes in the semiarid Southern High Plains
by Singh, Sukhbir & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan & Begna, Sultan & Auld, Dick
- 363-379 Deployment of artificial neural network for short-term forecasting of evapotranspiration using public weather forecast restricted messages
by Traore, Seydou & Luo, Yufeng & Fipps, Guy
- 380-392 Optimizing conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater for irrigation to address human-nature water conflicts: A surrogate modeling approach
by Wu, Xin & Zheng, Yi & Wu, Bin & Tian, Yong & Han, Feng & Zheng, Chunmiao
- 393-402 Assessing the effects of indirect wastewater reuse on paddy irrigation in the Osan River watershed in Korea using the SWAT model
by Jeong, Hanseok & Kim, Hakkwan & Jang, Taeil & Park, Seungwoo
- 403-407 Mitigated CH4 and N2O emissions and improved irrigation water use efficiency in winter wheat field with surface drip irrigation in the North China Plain
by Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Zhang, Qian & Jha, Shiva K. & Gao, Yang & Shen, Xiaojun & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang
2015, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-14 Enhancement of nitrate removal in constructed wetlands utilizing a combined autotrophic and heterotrophic denitrification technology for treating hydroponic wastewater containing high nitrate and low organic carbon concentrations
by Park, Jong-Hwan & Kim, Seong-Heon & Delaune, Ronald D. & Cho, Ju-Sik & Heo, Jong-Soo & Ok, Yong Sik & Seo, Dong-Cheol
- 15-32 Effect of nitrogen fertilization under plastic mulched and non-plastic mulched conditions on water use by maize plants in dryland areas of China
by Li, S.X. & Wang, Z.H. & Li, S.Q. & Gao, Y.J.
- 33-46 Evapotranspiration, water productivity and crop coefficients for irrigated sunflower in the U.S. Southern High Plains
by Howell, Terry A. & Evett, Steven R. & Tolk, Judy A. & Copeland, Karen S. & Marek, Thomas H.
- 47-56 Estimating groundwater use patterns of perennial and seasonal crops in a Mediterranean irrigation scheme, using remote sensing
by Hunink, Johannes E. & Contreras, Sergio & Soto-García, Mariano & Martin-Gorriz, Bernardo & Martinez-Álvarez, Victoriano & Baille, Alain
- 57-66 Integrated geophysical techniques for sustainable management of water resource. A case study of local dry bean versus commercial common bean cultivars
by Satriani, A. & Loperte, A. & Soldovieri, F.
- 67-77 Efficient water and energy use in irrigation modernization: Lessons from Spanish case studies
by Tarjuelo, José M. & Rodriguez-Diaz, Juan A. & Abadía, Ricardo & Camacho, Emilio & Rocamora, Carmen & Moreno, Miguel A.
- 78-86 GIS – based multicriteria decision analysis for the delimitation of an agricultural perimeter irrigated with treated wastewater
by Neji, Hella Ben Brahim & Turki, Sami Yassine
2015, Volume 161, Issue C
- 1-8 Farm drainage channel network optimization by improved modified minimal spanning tree
by Ashrafi, M. & Khanjani, M.J. & Fadaei-Kermani, E. & Barani, G.A.
- 9-19 Assessing the response of yield and comprehensive fruit quality of tomato grown in greenhouse to deficit irrigation and nitrogen application strategies
by Wang, Chenxia & Gu, Feng & Chen, Jinliang & Yang, Hui & Jiang, Jingjing & Du, Taisheng & Zhang, Jianhua
- 20-30 Effects of deficit irrigation on the performance of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cv. ‘Godello’ and ‘Treixadura’ in Ribeiro, NW Spain
by Trigo-Córdoba, Emiliano & Bouzas-Cid, Yolanda & Orriols-Fernández, Ignacio & Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel
- 31-40 Energy balance and partitioning over a rotating rapeseed crop
by Pardo, N. & Sánchez, M.L. & Pérez, I.A. & García, M.A.
- 41-52 Spatial patterns and stability of topsoil water content in a rainfed fallow cereal field and Calcisol-type soil
by López-Vicente, M. & Quijano, L. & Navas, A.
- 53-64 Effects of mulching and nitrogen on soil temperature, water content, nitrate-N content and maize yield in the Loess Plateau of China
by Xiukang, Wang & Zhanbin, Li & Yingying, Xing
- 65-76 Enhancing water and cropping productivity through Integrated System of Rice Intensification (ISRI) with aquaculture and horticulture under rainfed conditions
by Thakur, Amod K. & Mohanty, Rajeeb K. & Singh, Rajbir & Patil, Dhiraj U.
- 77-85 Water use and crop coefficient of the wheat–maize strip intercropping system for an arid region in northwestern China
by Wang, Zikui & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining & Gao, Ying & Chen, Xiaoli
- 86-101 Climate change impact on water resources and crop production in Armenia
by Melkonyan, Ani
- 102-113 Matric potential-based irrigation management of field-grown strawberry: Effects on yield and water use efficiency
by Létourneau, Guillaume & Caron, J. & Anderson, L. & Cormier, J.
- 114-126 Feasibility of trunk diameter fluctuations in the scheduling of regulated deficit irrigation for table olive trees without reference trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 127-135 Evaluation of soil chemical properties irrigated with recycled wastewater under partial root-zone drying irrigation for sustainable tomato production
by Alrajhi, A. & Beecham, S. & Bolan, Nanthi S. & Hassanli, A.
- 136-146 Evaluation of the AquaCrop model for barley production under deficit irrigation and rainfed condition in Iran
by Tavakoli, Ali Reza & Mahdavi Moghadam, Mehran & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 147-154 Effects of alternate furrow irrigation on the biomass and quality of alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
by Xiao, Yu & Zhang, Jing & Jia, Ting Ting & Pang, Xiao Pan & Guo, Zheng Gang
2015, Volume 160, Issue C
- 1-13 Environmental and economic analysis of using SWAT to simulate the effects of switchgrass production on water quality in an impaired watershed
by Zhou, Xia Vivian & Clark, Christopher D. & Nair, Sujithkumar Surendran & Hawkins, Shawn A. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 14-21 Long-terms effects of irrigation with treated municipal wastewater on soil, yield and olive oil quality
by Bedbabis, Saida & Trigui, Dhouha & Ben Ahmed, Chedlia & Clodoveo, Maria Lisa & Camposeo, Salvatore & Vivaldi, Gaetano Alessandro & Ben Rouina, Béchir
- 22-32 Improving productivity and water use efficiency: A case study of farms in England
by Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Bennett, Richard & Park, Julian & Areal, Francisco Jose
- 33-40 Effects of reclaimed wastewater irrigation on olive (Olea europaea L. cv. ‘Koroneiki’) trees
by Petousi, I. & Fountoulakis, M.S. & Saru, M.L. & Nikolaidis, N. & Fletcher, L. & Stentiford, E.I. & Manios, T.
- 41-56 Comparison of dual crop coefficient method and Shuttleworth–Wallace model in evapotranspiration partitioning in a vineyard of northwest China
by Zhao, Peng & Li, Sien & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Kang, Shaozhong
- 57-63 Surfactant effect on forage yield and water use efficiency for berseem clover and basil in intercropping and limited irrigation treatments
by Daneshnia, F. & Amini, A. & Chaichi, M.R.
- 64-75 Evaluating the impact of groundwater on cotton growth and root zone water balance using Hydrus-1D coupled with a crop growth model
by Han, Ming & Zhao, Chengyi & Šimůnek, Jirka & Feng, Gary
- 76-83 Characterization of water quality in stratified nursery recycling irrigation reservoirs
by Zhang, Haibo & Richardson, Patricia A. & Belayneh, Bruk E. & Ristvey, Andrew & Lea-Cox, John & Copes, Warren E. & Moorman, Gary W. & Hong, Chuanxue
- 84-97 The influence of different tillage practices on water content of soil and crop yield in vetch–winter wheat rotation compared to fallow–winter wheat rotation in a high altitude and cool climate
by Gozubuyuk, Zinnur & Sahin, Ustun & Adiguzel, Mesut Cemal & Ozturk, Ismail & Celik, Ahmet
- 98-105 Effects of vermicomposts on tomato yield and quality and soil fertility in greenhouse under different soil water regimes
by Yang, Lijuan & Zhao, Fengyan & Chang, Qing & Li, Tianlai & Li, Fusheng
- 106-117 Drought hazard assessment in the context of climate change for South Korea
by Nam, Won-Ho & Hayes, Michael J. & Svoboda, Mark D. & Tadesse, Tsegaye & Wilhite, Donald A.
- 118-131 Satellite and in situ derived corn and soybean biomass and leaf area index: Response to controlled tile drainage under varying weather conditions
by Kross, Angela & Lapen, David R. & McNairn, Heather & Sunohara, Mark & Champagne, Catherine & Wilkes, Graham
- 132-143 Simulation of crop and water productivity for rice (Oryza sativa L.) using APSIM under diverse agro-climatic conditions and water management techniques in Sri Lanka
by Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M.
- 144-152 Climate, water use, and land surface transformation in an irrigation intensive watershed—Streamflow responses from 1950 through 2010
by Dale, Joseph & Zou, Chris B. & Andrews, William J. & Long, James M. & Liang, Ye & Qiao, Lei
2015, Volume 159, Issue C
- 1-10 Organo mineral fertilizer can mitigate water stress for cucumber production (Cucumis sativus L.)
by Abd El-Mageed, Taia A. & Semida, Wael M.
- 11-18 Film antitranspirants increase yield in drought stressed wheat plants by maintaining high grain number
by Abdullah, Araz S. & Aziz, Moyassar Mohammed & Siddique, K.H.M. & Flower, K.C.
- 19-34 Evaluation of water and nitrogen use efficiencies in a double cropping system under different integrated management practices based on a model approach
by Li, Zhoujing & Hu, Kelin & Li, Baoguo & He, Mingrong & Zhang, Jiwang
- 35-44 Effects of climate change on suitable rice cropping areas, cropping systems and crop water requirements in southern China
by Ye, Qing & Yang, Xiaoguang & Dai, Shuwei & Chen, Guangsheng & Li, Yong & Zhang, Caixia
- 45-54 The response of agricultural drought to meteorological drought and the influencing factors: A case study in the Wei River Basin, China
by Huang, Shengzhi & Huang, Qiang & Chang, Jianxia & Leng, Guoyong & Xing, Li
- 55-65 Major problems and solutions on surface water resource utilisation in karst mountainous areas
by Qin, Luoyi & Bai, Xiaoyong & Wang, Shijie & Zhou, Dequan & Li, Yue & Peng, Tao & Tian, Yichao & Luo, Guangjie
- 66-76 Effect of partial root zone drying and deficit irrigation on nitrogen and phosphorus uptake in potato
by Liu, Caixia & Rubæk, Gitte H. & Liu, Fulai & Andersen, Mathias N.
- 77-91 Evaluation of geostationary satellite (COMS) based Priestley–Taylor evapotranspiration
by Baik, Jongjin & Choi, Minha
- 92-106 Effect of irrigation water withdrawals on water and energy balance in the Mekong River Basin using an improved VIC land surface model with fewer calibration parameters
by Tatsumi, Kenichi & Yamashiki, Yosuke
- 107-114 Cumulative deficit irrigation effects on corn biomass and grain yield under two tillage systems
by Benjamin, J.G. & Nielsen, D.C. & Vigil, M.F. & Mikha, M.M. & Calderon, F.
- 115-122 Effects of different amendments for the reclamation of coastal saline soil on soil nutrient dynamics and electrical conductivity responses
by Zhang, Tao & Wang, Ting & Liu, KS & Wang, Lixue & Wang, Kun & Zhou, Yan
- 123-138 Dynamic prescription maps for site-specific variable rate irrigation of cotton
by O’Shaughnessy, Susan A. & Evett, Steven R. & Colaizzi, Paul D.
- 139-147 Effect of irrigation regime and application of kaolin on yield, quality and water use efficiency of sweet pepper
by Ćosić, Marija & Djurović, Nevenka & Todorović, Mladen & Maletić, Radojka & Zečević, Bogoljub & Stričević, Ružica
- 148-154 Impact of irrigation water salinity on agronomical and quality attributes of Cenchrus ciliaris L. accessions
by Al-Dakheel, Abdullah J. & Iftikhar Hussain, M. & Abdul Rahman, Abdul Qader M.
- 155-164 Effects of climate change including elevated CO2 concentration, temperature and water deficit on growth, water status, and yield quality of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivars
by Kizildeniz, T. & Mekni, I. & Santesteban, H. & Pascual, I. & Morales, F. & Irigoyen, J.J.
- 165-175 Performance and impacts of managed aquifer recharge interventions for agricultural water security: A framework for evaluation
by Prathapar, S. & Dhar, S. & Rao, G. Tamma & Maheshwari, B.
- 176-184 Modeling soil–water dynamics and soil–water carrying capacity for vegetation on the Loess Plateau, China
by Liu, Bingxia & Shao, Ming’an
- 185-196 A spatial analysis model to assess the feasibility of short rotation forestry fertigated with urban wastewater: Basilicata region case study
by Cozzi, Mario & Viccaro, Mauro & Di Napoli, Francesco & Fagarazzi, Claudio & Tirinnanzi, Alessandro & Romano, Severino
- 197-208 An assessment of irrigation practices: Sprinkler irrigation of winter wheat in the North China Plain
by Wang, Xiangping & Huang, Guanhua & Yang, Jingsong & Huang, Quanzhong & Liu, Haijun & Yu, Lipeng
- 209-224 Comparison of traditional and ET-based irrigation scheduling of surface-irrigated cotton in the arid southwestern USA
by Hunsaker, D.J. & French, A.N. & Waller, P.M. & Bautista, E. & Thorp, K.R. & Bronson, K.F. & Andrade-Sanchez, P.
- 225-238 Effect of deficit irrigation and different saline groundwater depths on yield and water productivity of quinoa
by Talebnejad, R. & Sepaskhah, A.R.
- 239-254 Modeling malt barley water use and evapotranspiration partitioning in two contrasting rainfall years. Assessing AquaCrop and SIMDualKc models
by Pereira, Luis S. & Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Neves, Manuela
- 255-263 Nitrogen surface runoff losses from a Chinese cabbage field under different nitrogen treatments in the Taihu Lake Basin, China
by Shan, Linan & He, Yunfeng & Chen, Jie & Huang, Qian & Lian, Xu & Wang, Hongcai & Liu, Yili
- 264-276 The impact of irrigation development on regional groundwater resources in Bangladesh
by Kirby, J.M. & Ahmad, M.D. & Mainuddin, M. & Palash, W. & Quadir, M.E. & Shah-Newaz, S.M. & Hossain, M.M.
- 277-289 The MANAGE Drain Load database: Review and compilation of more than fifty years of North American drainage nutrient studies
by Christianson, L.E. & Harmel, R.D.
- 290-298 Effects of irrigation interval and quantity on the yield and quality of confectionary pumpkin grown under field conditions
by Yavuz, Duran & Seymen, Musa & Yavuz, Nurcan & Türkmen, Önder
- 299-306 Quality assessment of irrigation water under a combination of rain and irrigation
by Costa, José Luis & Aparicio, Virginia Carolina
- 307-317 Daily forecasting of reference and strawberry crop evapotranspiration in greenhouses in a Mediterranean climate based on solar radiation estimates
by Gavilán, Pedro & Ruiz, Natividad & Lozano, David
- 318-330 Managing variability and scarcity. An analysis of Engaruka: A Maasai smallholder irrigation farming community
by Caretta, Martina Angela
- 331-340 Validation of the AquaCrop model for irrigated rice production under varied water regimes in Bangladesh
by Maniruzzaman, M. & Talukder, M.S.U. & Khan, M.H. & Biswas, J.C. & Nemes, A.
- 341-357 Using Bayesian analysis to compare the performance of three evapotranspiration models for rainfed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in the Loess Plateau
by Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Xing & Liu, Shouyang & Wang, Youke & Gao, Zhiyong & Zhang, Linlin & Wei, Xinguang & Wei, Xindong
2015, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-9 Effects of ridge and furrow rainwater harvesting system combined with irrigation on improving water use efficiency of maize (Zea mays L.) in semi-humid area of China
by Wu, Yang & Jia, Zhikuan & Ren, Xiaolong & Zhang, Yan & Chen, Xin & Bing, Haoyang & Zhang, Peng
- 10-16 The impact of water-pricing policy on the demand for water resources by farmers in Ghana
by Aidam, Patricia Woedem
- 17-25 Rainwater use by irrigated cotton measured with stable isotopes of water
by Goebel, T.S. & Lascano, R.J. & Paxton, P.R. & Mahan, J.R.
- 26-34 Socio-economic background of wastewater irrigation and bioaccumulation of heavy metals in crops and vegetables
by Raja, Shameem & Cheema, Hafiza Masooma Naseer & Babar, Shaista & Khan, Asif Ali & Murtaza, Ghulam & Aslam, Usman
- 35-41 Stemflow of water on maize and its influencing factors
by Liu, Haijun & Zhang, Ruihao & Zhang, Liwei & Wang, Xuming & Li, Yan & Huang, Guanhua
- 42-50 Contribution of tile drains to basin discharge and nitrogen export in a headwater agricultural watershed
by Williams, M.R. & King, K.W. & Fausey, N.R.
- 51-60 Response of young ‘Star Ruby’ grapefruit trees to regulated deficit irrigation with saline reclaimed water
by Pedrero, F. & Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Mounzer, O. & Nortes, P.A. & Alcobendas, R. & Romero-Trigueros, C. & Bayona, J.M. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolás, E.
- 61-68 Residual effects of biochar on improving growth, physiology and yield of wheat under salt stress
by Akhtar, Saqib Saleem & Andersen, Mathias Neumann & Liu, Fulai
- 69-81 Effect of deficit irrigation during stage II and post-harvest on tree water status, vegetative growth, yield and economic assessment in ‘Angeleno’ Japanese plum
by Samperio, Alberto & Moñino, María José & Vivas, Antonio & Blanco-Cipollone, Fernando & Martín, Abelardo García & Prieto, María Henar
- 82-98 Optimization of the irrigation water resources for Shijin irrigation district in north China
by Yang, Gaiqiang & Guo, Ping & Huo, Lijuan & Ren, Chongfeng
- 99-111 Chinese rose (Rosa chinensis) cultivation in Bohai Bay, China, using an improved drip irrigation method to reclaim heavy coastal saline soils
by Chen, Xiulong & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Chu, Linlin & Li, Xiaobin
- 112-119 Solar powered micro-irrigation system for small holders of dryland agriculture in India
by Kumar, M. & Reddy, K.S. & Adake, R.V. & Rao, C.V.K.N.
- 120-125 Are we getting accurate measurements of Ksat for sodic clay soils?
by Reading, L.P. & Lockington, D.A. & Bristow, K.L. & Baumgartl, T.
- 126-138 Evaluation of soil water retention pedotransfer functions for Vietnamese Mekong Delta soils
by Nguyen, Phuong Minh & Van Le, Khoa & Botula, Yves-Dady & Cornelis, Wim M.
- 139-144 Particle circulation in irrigation reservoirs: The role of filter backwash reject on filter clogging
by Milstein, Ana & Feldlite, Mordehai
- 145-155 Influence of mulches on urban vegetation construction in coastal saline land under drip irrigation in North China
by Chen, Xiulong & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Li, Xiaobin & Guo, Liping
- 156-165 Yield and quality of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) at different water and nitrogen levels under the climatic conditions of Kırsehir, Turkey
by Kiymaz, Sultan & Ertek, Ahmet
- 166-178 Expanding sustainable land management in Ethiopia: Scenarios for improved agricultural water management in the Blue Nile
by Schmidt, Emily & Zemadim, Birhanu
- 179-188 Evaluating the effectiveness of water infrastructures for increasing groundwater recharge and agricultural production – A case study of Gujarat, India
by Chinnasamy, Pennan & Misra, Gourav & Shah, Tushaar & Maheshwari, Basant & Prathapar, Sanmugam
- 189-195 Water productivity, energy and economic analysis of transplanting methods with different irrigation regimes in Basmati rice (Oryza sativa L.) under north-western India
by Brar, A.S. & Buttar, G.S. & Jhanji, Daman & Sharma, Neerja & Vashist, K.K. & Mahal, S.S. & Deol, J.S. & Singh, Gagandeep
- 196-208 The combined use of vegetation indices and stable isotopes to predict durum wheat grain yield under contrasting water conditions
by Elazab, Abdelhalim & Bort, Jordi & Zhou, Bangwei & Serret, María Dolors & Nieto-Taladriz, María Teresa & Araus, José Luis
- 209-212 Water temperature in irrigation return flow from the Upper Snake Rock watershed
by Bjorneberg, David L.
- 213-224 The changes in the physical and hydraulic properties of a loamy soil under irrigation with simpler-reclaimed wastewaters
by Tunc, Talip & Sahin, Ustun
- 225-234 Water use and yield of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) under drip irrigation at different water regimes
by Kiymaz, Sultan & Ertek, Ahmet
- 235-244 Adoption of voluntary water-pollution reduction technologies and water quality perception among Danish farmers
by Gachango, Florence Gathoni & Andersen, Laura Mørch & Pedersen, Søren Marcus
- 245-254 Agricultural infrastructure donation performance: Empirical evidence in rural Ethiopia
by Urquía-Grande, Elena & Rubio-Alcocer, Antonio
- 255-265 Leaching and reclamation of a biochar and compost amended saline–sodic soil with moderate SAR reclaimed water
by Chaganti, Vijayasatya N. & Crohn, David M. & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 266-276 Effect of wastewater and compost on leaching nutrients of soil column under basil cultivation
by Marofi, Safar & Shakarami, Masoud & Rahimi, Ghasem & Ershadfath, Farnaz
- 277-287 Assessment of a newly implemented irrigated area (Lerma Basin, Spain) over a 10-year period. I: Water balances and irrigation performance
by Merchán, D. & Causapé, J. & Abrahão, R. & García-Garizábal, I.
- 288-296 Assessment of a newly implemented irrigated area (Lerma Basin, Spain) over a 10-year period. II: Salts and nitrate exported
by Merchán, D. & Causapé, J. & Abrahão, R. & García-Garizábal, I.
2015, Volume 157, Issue C
- 6-11 Irrigation water amount and salinity dictate nitrogen requirement
by Vaughan, Peter & Letey, John
- 12-30 Salinity management in the coastal region of the Netherlands: A historical perspective
by Raats, Peter A.C.
- 31-38 Achieving sustainable irrigation requires effective management of salts, soil salinity, and shallow groundwater
by Wichelns, Dennis & Qadir, Manzoor
- 39-47 Subsurface drip irrigation in California—Here to stay?
by Ayars, J.E. & Fulton, A. & Taylor, B.
- 48-58 Assessing the suitability of saline wastewaters for irrigation of Citrus spp.: Emphasis on boron and specific-ion interactions
by Grattan, S.R. & Díaz, F.J. & Pedrero, F. & Vivaldi, G.A.
- 59-64 Potassium and magnesium in irrigation water quality assessment
by Smith, C.J. & Oster, J.D. & Sposito, G.
- 65-77 Developing and normalizing average corn crop water production functions across years and locations using a system model
by Saseendran, S.A. & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Ma, Liwang & Trout, Thomas J. & McMaster, Gregory S. & Nielsen, David C. & Ham, Jay M. & Andales, Allan A. & Halvorson, Ardel D. & Chávez, José L. & Fang, Quanxiao X.
2015, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-9 Differences in water-use-efficiency between two Vitis vinifera cultivars (Grenache and Tempranillo) explained by the combined response of stomata to hydraulic and chemical signals during water stress
by Martorell, S. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Tomàs, M. & Pou, A. & El Aou-ouad, H. & Escalona, J.M. & Vadell, J. & Ribas-Carbó, M. & Flexas, J. & Medrano, H.
- 10-18 Consumptive water use and crop coefficients for warm-season turfgrass species in the Southeastern United States
by Wherley, B. & Dukes, M.D. & Cathey, S. & Miller, G. & Sinclair, T.
- 19-29 Desalination of saline farmland drainage water through wetland plants
by Yang, Y.N. & Sheng, Q. & Zhang, L. & Kang, H.Q. & Liu, Y.
- 30-42 Field measurements based model for surface irrigation efficiency assessment
by Canone, D. & Previati, M. & Bevilacqua, I. & Salvai, L. & Ferraris, S.
- 43-50 Using field spectrometry and a plant probe accessory to determine leaf water content in commercial vineyards
by González-Fernández, Ana Belén & Rodríguez-Pérez, José Ramón & Marcelo, Victoriano & Valenciano, José B.
- 51-62 Comparison of canopy temperature-based water stress indices for maize
by DeJonge, Kendall C. & Taghvaeian, Saleh & Trout, Thomas J. & Comas, Louise H.
- 63-69 Crop water use and stage-specific crop coefficients for irrigated cotton in the mid-south, United States
by Kumar, Vipan & Udeigwe, Theophilus K. & Clawson, Ernest L. & Rohli, Robert V. & Miller, Donnie K.
- 70-78 Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer regimes on fruit quality of a pomegranate (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) orchard
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 79-89 A modified fuzzy credibility constrained programming approach for agricultural water resources management—A case study in Urumqi, China
by Li, X.M. & Lu, H.W. & Li, J. & Du, P. & Xu, M. & He, L.
- 90-99 Reducing ventilation requirements in semi-closed greenhouses increases water use efficiency
by Katsoulas, N. & Sapounas, A. & De Zwart, F. & Dieleman, J.A. & Stanghellini, C.
- 100-109 Long term impact of waste water irrigation and nutrient rates: I. Performance, sustainability and produce quality of peri urban cropping systems
by Minhas, P.S. & Khajanchi-Lal, & Yadav, R.K. & Dubey, S.K. & Chaturvedi, R.K.
- 110-117 Long-term impact of wastewater irrigation and nutrient rates II. Nutrient balance, nitrate leaching and soil properties under peri-urban cropping systems
by -Lal, Khajanchi & Minhas, P.S. & Yadav, R.K.
2015, Volume 155, Issue C
- 1-10 Performance of improved practices in farmers’ fields under rainfed and supplemental irrigation systems in a semi-arid area of Pakistan
by Mahmood, A. & Oweis, T. & Ashraf, M. & Majid, A. & Aftab, M. & Aadal, N.K. & Ahmad, I.
- 11-21 Soil water extraction, water use, and grain yield by drought-tolerant maize on the Texas High Plains
by Hao, Baozhen & Xue, Qingwu & Marek, Thomas H. & Jessup, Kirk E. & Hou, Xiaobo & Xu, Wenwei & Bynum, Edsel D. & Bean, Brent W.
- 22-39 Compensatory uptake functions in empirical macroscopic root water uptake models – Experimental and numerical analysis
by Albasha, Rami & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Cheviron, Bruno
- 40-47 Evapotranspiration partitioning and water use efficiency of switchgrass and biomass sorghum managed for biofuel
by Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E. & Kakani, Vijaya Gopal
- 48-52 Evaluating the performance of DRAINMOD using soil hydraulic parameters derived by various methods
by Qi, Zhiming & Singh, Ranvir & Helmers, Matthew J. & Zhou, Xiaobo
- 53-66 A coupled random fuzzy two-stage programming model for crop area optimization—A case study of the middle Heihe River basin, China
by Li, Mo & Guo, Ping
- 67-75 Nutrient resorption efficiency and proficiency in economic wood trees irrigated by treated wastewater in desert planted forests
by Farahat, Emad & Linderholm, Hans W.
- 76-86 Inflow rate and border irrigation performance
by Morris, Michael R. & Hussain, Amjed & Gillies, Malcolm H. & O’Halloran, Nicholas J.
- 87-99 Short-term assessment of the dynamics of elements in wastewater irrigated Mediterranean soil and tomato fruits through sequential dissolution and lead isotopic signatures
by Cary, L. & Surdyk, N. & Psarras, G. & Kasapakis, I. & Chartzoulakis, K. & Sandei, L. & Guerrot, C. & Pettenati, M. & Kloppmann, W.
- 100-112 Uncertainty analysis of an irrigation scheduling model for water management in crop production
by Mun, S. & Sassenrath, G.F. & Schmidt, A.M. & Lee, N. & Wadsworth, M.C. & Rice, B. & Corbitt, J.Q. & Schneider, J.M. & Tagert, M.L. & Pote, J. & Prabhu, R.
- 113-124 Adaptation strategies for agricultural water management under climate change in Europe
by Iglesias, Ana & Garrote, Luis
2015, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-10 Area determination of solar desalination system for irrigating crops in greenhouses using different quality feed water
by Mashaly, Ahmed F. & Alazba, A.A. & Al-Awaadh, A.M. & Mattar, Mohamed A.
- 11-19 Assessing potential water savings in agriculture on the Hai Basin plain, China
by Yan, Nana & Wu, Bingfang & Perry, Chris & Zeng, Hongwei
- 20-28 Mulching increases water-use efficiency of peach production on the rainfed semiarid Loess Plateau of China
by Wang, Hong & Wang, Chenbing & Zhao, Xiumei & Wang, Falin
- 29-42 Prediction of winter wheat yield with the SWAP model using pedotransfer functions: An evaluation of sensitivity, parameterization and prediction accuracy
by de Jong van Lier, Quirijn & Wendroth, Ole & van Dam, Jos C.
- 43-51 Physiological growth and gas exchange response of saffron (Crocus sativus L.) to irrigation water salinity, manure application and planting method
by Yarami, Najmeh & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 52-58 High fertigation frequency improves nitrogen uptake and crop performance in processing tomato grown with high nitrogen and water supply
by Farneselli, Michela & Benincasa, Paolo & Tosti, Giacomo & Simonne, Eric & Guiducci, Marcello & Tei, Francesco
- 59-67 Subsoil compaction and irrigation regimes affect the root–shoot relation and grain yield of winter wheat
by Liu, Xiuwei & Zhang, Xiying & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong & Shao, Liwei
2015, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of different drip irrigation regimes on saline–sodic soil nutrients and cotton yield in an arid region of Northwest China
by Wang, Ruoshui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin
- 9-19 UAVs challenge to assess water stress for sustainable agriculture
by Gago, J. & Douthe, C. & Coopman, R.E. & Gallego, P.P. & Ribas-Carbo, M. & Flexas, J. & Escalona, J. & Medrano, H.
- 20-31 Shadow price of water for irrigation—A case of the High Plains
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R.
- 32-41 Incorporating root distribution factor to evaluate soil water status for winter wheat
by Zhang, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Xiying & Liu, Xiuwei & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong & Chen, Suying
- 42-50 Assessment of optimal irrigation water allocation for pressurized irrigation system using water balance approach, learning machines, and remotely sensed data
by Hassan-Esfahani, Leila & Torres-Rua, Alfonso & McKee, Mac
- 51-62 Evaluating the Arc-SWAT2009 in predicting runoff, sediment, and nutrient yields from a vineyard and an olive orchard in Central Italy
by Napoli, Marco & Orlandini, Simone
- 63-70 Relationships between thermal stratification in a secondarily treated wastewater reservoir that stores water for irrigation and filter clogging in the irrigation system
by Milstein, Ana & Feldlite, Mordehai
- 71-76 Winter wheat grain yield and water use efficiency in wide-precision planting pattern under deficit irrigation in North China Plain
by Li, Quanqi & Bian, Chengyue & Liu, Xinhui & Ma, Changjian & Liu, Quanru
- 77-85 Effects of row-spacing and stubble height on soil water content and water use by canola and wheat in the dry prairie region of Canada
by Hu, Wei & Schoenau, Jeff J. & Cutforth, Herb W. & Si, Bing C.
2015, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-6 Stability analysis of yield component traits in 25 durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) genotypes under contrasting irrigation water salinity
by Chamekh, Zoubeir & Karmous, Chahine & Ayadi, Sawsen & Sahli, Ali & Hammami, Zied & Belhaj Fraj, Makram & Benaissa, Nadhira & Trifa, Youssef & Slim-Amara, Hajer
- 7-16 Quantifying and predicting soil water evaporation as influenced by runoff strip lengths and mulch cover
by Tesfuhuney, Weldemichael A. & Van Rensburg, Leon D. & Walker, Sue & Allemann, James
- 17-30 Climate change impacts on irrigated agriculture in the Guadiana river basin (Portugal)
by Valverde, Pedro & Serralheiro, Ricardo & de Carvalho, Mário & Maia, Rodrigo & Oliveira, Bruno & Ramos, Vanessa
- 31-40 Sediment-assisted nutrient transfer from a small, no-till, tile drained watershed in Southwestern Ontario, Canada
by Molder, Bryce & Cockburn, Jaclyn & Berg, Aaron & Lindsay, John & Woodrow, Kathryn
- 41-56 Potential gains from water rights trading in the Aral Sea Basin
by Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia
- 57-71 Performance assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model for soil water, soil evaporation, biomass and yield of soybeans in North China Plain
by Paredes, P. & Wei, Z. & Liu, Y. & Xu, D. & Xin, Y. & Zhang, B. & Pereira, L.S.
- 72-90 An inexact simulation-based stochastic optimization method for identifying effluent trading strategies of agricultural nonpoint sources
by Zhang, J.L. & Li, Y.P. & Wang, C.X. & Huang, G.H.
- 91-98 Optimal tensiometer placement for high-frequency subsurface drip irrigation management in heterogeneous soils
by Dabach, Sharon & Shani, Uri & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 99-109 Water balance of small reservoirs in the Volta basin: A case study of Boura reservoir in Burkina Faso
by Fowe, T. & Karambiri, H. & Paturel, J.-E. & Poussin, J.-C. & Cecchi, P.
- 110-118 Soil water potential and recoverable water stress in drought tolerant and susceptible rice varieties
by Dasgupta, Pragna & Das, Bhabani S. & Sen, Soumitra K.
- 119-124 Modeling sorghum response to irrigation water salinity at early growth stage
by Saadat, Saeed & Homaee, Mehdi
- 125-134 Can farmers use maize earliness choice and sowing dates to cope with future water scarcity? A modelling approach applied to south-western France
by Senthilkumar, Kalimuthu & Bergez, Jacques-Eric & Leenhardt, Delphine
- 135-141 Animal and human enteric viruses in water and sediment samples from dairy farms
by Staggemeier, Rodrigo & Bortoluzzi, Marina & da Silva Heck, Tatiana Moraes & da Luz, Roger Bordin & Fabres, Rafael Bandeira & Soliman, Mayra Cristina & Rigotto, Caroline & Baldasso, Nelson Antonio & Spilki, Fernando Rosado & de Matos Almeida, Sabrina Esteves
- 142-150 Variation of inulin content, inulin yield and water use efficiency for inulin yield in Jerusalem artichoke genotypes under different water regimes
by Puangbut, Darunee & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr & Srijaranai, Supalax & Holbrook, Corley Carl & Patanothai, Aran
- 151-160 Effect of long-term irrigation with wastewater on growth, biomass production and water use by Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus tereticornis Sm.) planted at variable stocking density
by Minhas, P.S. & Yadav, R.K. & Lal, K. & Chaturvedi, R.K.
- 161-172 Optimal design of agricultural water systems with multiperiod collection, storage, and distribution
by Arredondo-Ramírez, Karla & Rubio-Castro, Eusiel & Nápoles-Rivera, Fabricio & Ponce-Ortega, José María & Serna-González, Medardo & El-Halwagi, Mahmoud M.
- 173-187 Irrigation vulnerability assessment on agricultural water supply risk for adaptive management of climate change in South Korea
by Nam, Won-Ho & Choi, Jin-Yong & Hong, Eun-Mi
- 188-197 Solar radiation and relative humidity based, empirical method, to estimate hourly reference evapotranspiration
by Chatzithomas, C.D. & Alexandris, S.G.
- 198-206 Adaptation of water and nitrogen management to future climates for sustaining potato yield in Minnesota: Field and simulation study
by Vashisht, B.B. & Nigon, T. & Mulla, D.J. & Rosen, C. & Xu, H. & Twine, T. & Jalota, S.K.
- 207-216 Implementing deficit irrigation scheduling through plant water stress indicators in early nectarine trees
by De la Rosa, J.M. & Domingo, R. & Gómez-Montiel, J. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
- 217-221 Yield response of stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni) to the salinity of irrigation water
by Reis, M. & Coelho, L. & Santos, G. & Kienle, U. & Beltrão, J.
- 222-232 Water use by a groundwater dependent maize in a semi-arid region of Inner Mongolia: Evapotranspiration partitioning and capillary rise
by Wu, Yao & Liu, Tingxi & Paredes, Paula & Duan, Limin & Pereira, Luis S.
- 233-242 Trade-offs between midstream agricultural production and downstream ecological sustainability in the Heihe River basin in the past half century
by Lu, Zhixiang & Wei, Yongping & Xiao, Honglang & Zou, Songbing & Ren, Juan & Lyle, Clive
- 243-250 Soil salinity management on raised beds with different furrow irrigation modes in salt-affected lands
by Devkota, M. & Gupta, R.K. & Martius, C. & Lamers, J.P.A. & Devkota, K.P. & Sayre, K.D. & Vlek, P.L.G.
- 251-261 Role of economics in developing fertilizer best management practices
by Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John J.
- 262-276 Use of the SWB-Sci model for nitrogen management in sludge-amended land
by Tesfamariam, Eyob H. & Annandale, John G. & Steyn, Joachim M. & Stirzaker, Richard J. & Mbakwe, Ikenna
- 277-285 The effect of mineral-ion interactions on soil hydraulic conductivity
by Buelow, Maya C. & Steenwerth, Kerri & Parikh, Sanjai J.
- 286-298 Contributions of lateral flow and groundwater to the spatio-temporal variation of irrigated rice yields and water productivity in a West-African inland valley
by Schmitter, Petra & Zwart, Sander J. & Danvi, Alexandre & Gbaguidi, Félix
2015, Volume 151, Issue C
- 4-12 Software for the automatic control of irrigation using weighing-drainage lysimeters
by Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Rosillo, J.J. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 13-18 A mobile application to calculate optimum drip irrigation laterals
by Sesma, J. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Cavas-Martínez, F. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G.
- 19-29 Optifer: An application to optimize fertiliser costs in fertigation
by Pagán, F.J. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Rosillo, J.J. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 30-36 Software application for calculating solar radiation and equivalent evaporation in mobile devices
by Delgado, Bueno & Paredes, Madrid & Martínez, Molina
- 37-42 Use of software to model the water and energy use of an irrigation pipe network on a golf course
by García-González, J.F. & Moreno, M.A. & Molina, J.M. & Madueño, A. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 43-51 Toward precision irrigation for intensive strawberry cultivation
by Morillo, J. García & Martín, M. & Camacho, E. & Díaz, J.A. Rodríguez & Montesinos, P.
- 52-63 Automatic irrigation system based on dual crop coefficient, soil and plant water status for Vitis vinifera (cv Godello and cv Mencía)
by Cancela, J.J. & Fandiño, M. & Rey, B.J. & Martínez, E.M.
- 64-74 A wireless sensors architecture for efficient irrigation water management
by Navarro-Hellín, H. & Torres-Sánchez, R. & Soto-Valles, F. & Albaladejo-Pérez, C. & López-Riquelme, J.A. & Domingo-Miguel, R.
- 75-86 GAIA2: A multifunctional wireless device for enhancing crop management
by López, Juan A. & Navarro, H. & Soto, F. & Pavón, N. & Suardíaz, J. & Torres, R.
- 87-92 Performance indicators to assess the implementation of automation in water user associations: A case study in southeast Spain
by Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 93-102 Development and assessment of a network of water meters and rain gauges for determining the water balance. New SCADA monitoring software
by Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Intrigliolo-Molina, D.S. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 103-113 Development of an innovative low cost weighing lysimeter for potted plants: Application in lysimetric stations
by Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Guzmán, I. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 114-125 Water content virtual sensor for tomatoes in coconut coir substrate for irrigation control design
by Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Rodríguez, F. & Guzmán, J.L. & Ramírez-Arias, J.A.
- 126-135 Evaluation of an experimental system of soil moisture registration for irrigation management in potted vineyard (Vitis vinifera L. CV Bobal) of multi-depth temperature compensation based in resistivity measurements
by Oates, M.J. & de León, A.L. Vázquez & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Martínez, J.M. Molina & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 136-147 Selection of device to determine temperature gradients for estimating evapotranspiration using energy balance method
by Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Martínez-Molina, L. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 148-157 Digital photography applied to irrigation management of Little Gem lettuce
by Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Cavas-Martínez, F. & García-Mateos, G.