Cambridge University Press
Environment and Development Economics
2011, Volume 16, Issue 01
- 71-92 Foreign direct investment and environmental pollution in China: a simultaneous equations estimation
by Bao, Qun & Chen, Yuanyuan & Song, Ligang
- 93-111 Financial development and environmental performance: evidence from China
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 113-128 Fiscal storms: public spending and revenues in the aftermath of natural disasters
by Noy, Ilan & Nualsri, Aekkanush
2010, Volume 15, Issue 06
- 635-660 Poverty, development, and environment
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 661-685 The double challenge of adapting to climate change while accelerating development in sub-Saharan Africa
by Hassan, Rashid
- 687-705 Sustainable economic development: on the coexistence of resource-dependent and resource-impacting industries
by López, Ramón
- 707-719 Measuring sustainability under regime shift uncertainty: a resilience pricing approach
by Mäler, Karl-Göran & Li, Chuan-Zhong
- 721-746 The economics of biodiversity: the evolving agenda
by Perrings, Charles
- 747-758 The spatial dimension in environmental and resource economics
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
2010, Volume 15, Issue 05
- 505-514 Optimal pollution tax under imperfect competition and international trade: the small country case
by Sampaolesi, Alejandro
- 515-533 Climate-change feedback on economic growth: explorations with a dynamic general equilibrium model
by Eboli, Fabio & Parrado, Ramiro & Roson, Roberto
- 535-556 Incorporating zero and missing responses into CVM with open-ended bidding: willingness to pay for blue skies in Beijing
by Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David
- 557-584 Industrialization, pollution, and infant mortality
by Federman, Maya & Levine, David I.
- 585-607 The impact of individual quotas on technical efficiency: does quality matter?
by Dresdner, Jorge & Campos, Nélyda & Chávez, Carlos
- 609-631 How nurture can shape preferences: an experimental study on risk preferences of Vietnamese fishers
by Nguyen, Quang & Leung, Pingsun
2010, Volume 15, Issue 04
- 379-394 Trade sanctions and green trade liberalization
by Naghavi, Alireza
- 395-416 The value of statistical life and cost–benefit evaluations of landmine clearance in Cambodia
by Cameron, Michael & Gibson, John & Helmers, Kent & Lim, Steven & Tressler, John & Vaddanak, Kien
- 417-438 Environmental Kuznets curves, carbon emissions, and public choice
by Lipford, Jody W. & Yandle, Bruce
- 439-464 Household and local forest impacts of Morocco's argan oil bonanza
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Magnan, Nicholas & Aboudrare, Abdellah
- 465-483 The impact of the water rights system on smallholder irrigators' willingness to pay for water in Limpopo province, South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & Farolfi, Stefano & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke & D'Haese, Luc
- 485-504 Changes in environmentally sensitive productivity and technological modernization in China's iron and steel industry in the 1990s
by Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke
2010, Volume 15, Issue 03
- 241-274 Finance for renewable energy: an empirical analysis of developing and transition economies
by Brunnschweiler, Christa N.
- 275-292 Managing correlated stock externalities: water taxes with a pinch of salt
by Legras, Sophie
- 293-319 Irrigation water demand and implications for water pricing policy in rural China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Howitt, Richard & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 321-340 Valuing irrigation water using a choice experiment: an ‘individual status quo’ modelling of farm specific water scarcity
by Barton, David N. & Bergland, Olvar
- 341-362 Adjusting Chinese income inequality for environmental equity
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 363-378 Evidence on the interjurisdictional competition for polluted industries within China
by Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Murofushi, Harutaka
2010, Volume 15, Issue 02
- 127-151 Assessing the potential of labelling schemes for in situ landrace conservation: an example from India
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Pascual, Unai & Zilberman, David
- 153-171 A Ricardian analysis of Mexican farms
by Mendelsohn, Robert & Arellano-Gonzalez, Jesus & Christensen, Peter
- 173-196 Land degradation and migration in a dry land region in India: extent, nature and determinants
by Shah, Amita
- 197-217 Regulatory compliance in Lake Victoria fisheries
by Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B.
- 219-240 Cost-effective provision of environmental services: the role of relaxing market constraints
by Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles
2010, Volume 15, Issue 01
- 1-19 Environmental and population externalities
by Jöst, Frank & Quaas, Martin F.
- 21-37 Payments for environmental services and rural livelihood strategies in Ecuador and Guatemala
by Southgate, Douglas & Haab, Timothy & Lundine, John & Rodríguez, Fabián
- 39-57 Benefit-transfer valuation of a cultural heritage site: the Petroglyph National Monument
by Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Ulibarri, Victor C.
- 59-80 Energy savings via FDI? Empirical evidence from developing countries
by Hübler, Michael & Keller, Andreas
- 81-105 Biofuels, poverty, and growth: a computable general equilibrium analysis of Mozambique
by Arndt, Channing & Benfica, Rui & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James & Uaiene, Rafael
- 107-126 The impact of tap connection on water use: the case of household water consumption in Dakar, Senegal
by Briand, Anne & Nauges, Céline & Strand, Jon & Travers, Muriel
2009, Volume 14, Issue 06
- 665-692 Awareness and the demand for environmental quality: survey evidence on drinking water in urban India
by Jalan, Jyotsna & Somanathan, E. & Chaudhuri, Saraswata
- 693-715 Fuelwood scarcity, energy substitution, and rural livelihoods in Namibia
by Palmer, Charles & Macgregor, James
- 717-738 Determinants of economic performance for coastal managed areas in central-southern Chile
by Sobenes, Catterina & Chávez, Carlos
- 739-758 ‘Fair’ policies for the coffee trade – protecting people or biodiversity?
by Kitti, Mitri & Heikkilä, Jaakko & Huhtala, Anni
- 759-780 Sustainable development with stock pollution
by Hediger, Werner
2009, Volume 14, Issue 05
- 541-564 A capital scarcity theory of the environmental Kuznets curve
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B.
- 565-585 Uncertainty and the double dividend hypothesis
by Sartzetakis, Eftichios S. & Tsigaris, Panagiotis D.
- 587-600 Can the restrictive harvest period policy conserve mopane worms in southern Africa? A bioeconomic modelling approach
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Zikhali, Precious
- 601-619 Sulfur dioxide emissions and per capita income: a disaggregation of the effects of long-run and short-run income growth
by Bouvier, Rachel A.
- 621-639 Distributional determinants of household air pollution in China
by Papineau, Maya & Aunan, Kristin & Berntsen, Terje
- 641-663 A framed field experiment on collective enforcement mechanisms with Ethiopian farmers
by Reichhuber, Anke & Camacho, Eva & Requate, Till
2009, Volume 14, Issue 04
- 419-456 Experimental methods for environment and development economics
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 457-472 Distribution neutral abatement policy in a model of trade and environment
by Das, Monica & Das, Sandwip K.
- 473-495 Measurement of environmental efficiency and productivity: a cross-country analysis
by Kumar, Surender & Khanna, Madhu
- 497-519 Technical efficiency and the role of skipper skill in artisanal Lake Victoria fisheries
by Lokina, Razack B.
- 521-540 Farmer preferences for milpa diversity and genetically modified maize in Mexico: a latent class approach
by Birol, Ekin & Villalba, Eric Rayn & Smale, Melinda
2009, Volume 14, Issue 03
- 281-303 Deforestation and land use under insecure property rights
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 305-322 Commons as insurance: safety nets or poverty traps?
by Delacote, Philippe
- 323-348 Carbon emissions reduction strategies and poverty alleviation in India
by Ojha, Vijay P.
- 349-370 The value of water connections in Central American cities: a revealed preference study
by Nauges, Céline & Strand, Jon & Walker, Ian
- 371-395 Extreme climate events and adaptation: an exploratory analysis of drought in Mexico
by Boyd, Roy & Ibarrarán, Maria E.
- 397-417 Economic valuation of flood risk exposure and reduction in a severely flood prone developing country
by Brouwer, Roy & Akter, Sonia & Brander, Luke & Haque, Enamul
2009, Volume 14, Issue 02
- 139-162 Ecotourism and economic growth in the Galapagos: an island economy-wide analysis
by Taylor, J. Edward & Hardner, Jared & Stewart, Micki
- 163-186 Estimating wetland biodiversity values: a choice modelling application in Vietnam's Mekong River Delta
by Do, Thang Nam & Bennett, Jeff
- 187-210 Private transfers to cope with a natural disaster: evidence from Bangladesh
by Mozumder, Pallab & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P. & Halim, Nafisa
- 211-226 Non-renewable resource depletion and reinvestment: issues and evidence for an oil-exporting country
by Yousif, Bassam
- 227-262 China's industrial SO2 emissions and its economic determinants: EKC's reduced vs. structural model and the role of international trade
by He, Jie
- 263-280 Price response of herd off-take under market liberalization in a developing cattle sector: panel analysis applied to Kenya's ranching
by Nyariki, Dickson M.
2009, Volume 14, Issue 01
- 1-5 Game theoretic applications to environmental and natural resource problems
by Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Dinar, Ariel & Albiac, Jose
- 7-27 Game theory and the development of resource management policy: the case of international fisheries
by Munro, Gordon R.
- 29-50 Traditional property rights, common property, and mobility in semi-arid African pastoralist systems
by GOODHUE, RACHAEL E. & McCARTHY, NANCY
- 51-66 Investment, uncertainty, and production games
by Flåm, S. D. & Ermoliev, Y. M.
- 67-88 Wastewater pollution abatement across an international border
by Fernandez, Linda
- 89-115 WAS-guided cooperation in water: the grand coalition and sub-coalitions
by Fisher, Franklin M. & Huber-Lee, Annette
- 117-137 An empirical test of new developments in coalition theory for the design of international environmental agreements
by Finus, Michael & Sáiz, M. Elena & Hendrix, Eligius M.T.
2008, Volume 13, Issue 06
- 673-689 From time zero to infinity: transitional and long-run dynamics in capital–resource economies
by Bretschger, Lucas & Pittel, Karen
- 691-717 Hicks meets Hotelling: the direction of technical change in capital–resource economies
by Di Maria, Corrado & Valente, Simone
- 719-745 Resource-augmenting R&D with heterogeneous labor supply
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco
- 747-773 Spending natural resource revenues in an altruistic growth model
by Frederiksen, Elisabeth Hermann
- 775-794 Managing multiple fishery pools: property rights regimes and market structures
by Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees
- 795-822 In search of an environmental Kuznets curve in sulphur dioxide concentrations: a Bayesian model averaging approach
by Begun, Jeffrey & Eicher, Theo S.
2008, Volume 13, Issue 05
- 537-538 Poverty, environment and natural resource use: introduction to the special issue
by Van Ierland, Ekko C. & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 539-563 Resource degradation in the African commons: accounting for institutional decay
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 565-589 Exploiting common resources with capital-intensive technologies: the role of external forces
by Engel, Stefanie & López, Ramón
- 591-606 Fishing regulations, individual discount rate, and fisherman behaviour in a developing country fishery
by Akpalu, Wisdom
- 607-620 Wanted dead and alive: to what extent are hunting and protection of an endangered species compatible?
by Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z.
- 621-642 Poverty and spatial dimensions of non-timber forest extraction
by López-Feldman, Alejandro & Wilen, James E.
- 643-671 A spatiotemporal model of shifting cultivation and forest cover dynamics
by Brown, Douglas R.
2008, Volume 13, Issue 04
- 441-455 Fair division theory and climate change policy
by Helm, Carsten
- 457-473 Decomposing the CO2-income tradeoff: an output distance function approach
by Rezek, Jon P. & Rogers, Kevin
- 475-495 Assessing the costs of living with wildlife in developing countries using willingness to pay
by Sutton, William R. & Larson, Douglas M. & Jarvis, Lovell S.
- 497-515 Are per capita carbon dioxide emissions converging among industrialized countries? New time series evidence with structural breaks
by Chang, Chun-Ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 517-536 Subsidy policy for the retirement of aquaculture on the southwest coast of Taiwan: a case study of Budai township, Chia-Yi county
by Liao, Chao-Ning & Chen, Ming-Hsiang
2008, Volume 13, Issue 03
- 245-254 Payments for ecosystem services and poverty reduction: concepts, issues, and empirical perspectives
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Lipper, Leslie & Stringer, Randy & Zilberman, David
- 255-278 When could payments for environmental services benefit the poor?
by Zilberman, David & Lipper, Leslie & Mccarthy, Nancy
- 279-297 Payments for environmental services and the poor: concepts and preliminary evidence
by Wunder, Sven
- 299-325 Can the poor participate in payments for environmental services? Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Nicaragua
by Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin
- 327-352 Agricultural carbon sequestration, poverty, and sustainability
by Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J.
- 353-373 Poverty, risk, and the supply of soil carbon sequestration
by Graff-Zivin, Joshua & Lipper, Leslie
- 375-394 The role of deforestation risk and calibrated compensation in designing payments for environmental services
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & De Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 395-414 Elephants or onions? Paying for nature in Amboseli, Kenya
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Boone, Randall B. & Stringer, Randy & Thornton, Philip K.
- 415-439 Wildlife conservation payments to address habitat fragmentation and disease risks
by Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Gramig, Benjamin M.
2008, Volume 13, Issue 02
- 137-170 Does better common property forest management promote behavioral change? On-farm tree planting in the Bolivian Andes
by Bluffstone, Randall & Boscolo, Marco & Molina, Ramiro
- 171-200 Water management reform and the choice of contractual form in China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Msangi, Siwa & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 201-227 Forecasting the impacts of climate variability: lessons from the rainfed corn market in Ceará, Brazil
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & De Souza Filho, Francisco De Assis & Holanda, Marcos Costa & Petterini, Francis Carlo
- 229-243 Optimizing protected area entry fees across stakeholders: the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, Michoacan, Mexico
by Kido, Antonio & Seidl, Andrew
2008, Volume 13, Issue 01
- 1-20 Key issues for attention from ecological economists
by Ehrlich, Paul R.
- 21-24 ‘Key issues for attention from ecological economists’: a comment
by De Zeeuw, Aart
- 25-28 Comments on ‘Key issues for attention from ecological economists’ by Paul Ehrlich
by Polasky, Stephen
- 29-51 International water transfer and sharing: the case of the Ganges River
by Bhaduri, Anik & Barbier, Edward B.
- 53-78 Intergenerational transfers, lifetime welfare, and resource preservation
by Valente, Simone
- 79-101 Who knows, who cares? The determinants of enactment, awareness, and compliance with community Natural Resource Management regulations in Uganda
by Nkonya, Ephraim & Pender, John & Kato, Edward
- 103-135 Fuelwood, forests and community management – evidence from household studies
by Cooke, Priscilla & Köhlin, Gunnar & Hyde, William F.
2007, Volume 12, Issue 06
- 739-756 Public disclosure of industrial pollution: the PROPER approach for Indonesia?
by García, Jorge H. & Sterner, Thomas & Afsah, Shakeb
- 757-774 Fuel choices in urban Indian households
by Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali
- 775-798 Pollution abatement cost savings and FDI inflows to polluting sectors in China
by Di, Wenhua
- 799-825 Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin
by Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Oppen, Matthias Von
- 827-860 Optimal time for investment to regulate emissions of particulate matter in Indian thermal power plants
by Sengupta, Ishita
2007, Volume 12, Issue 05
- 625-626 Introduction: Infectious diseases
by Levin, Simon A.
- 627-652 Optimal disease eradication
by Barrett, Scott & Hoel, Michael
- 653-671 A cost analysis of alternative culling strategies for the eradication of classical swine fever in wildlife
by Bolzoni, Luca & De Leo, Giulio A.
- 673-686 Optimal harvesting during an invasion of a sublethal plant pathogen
by Gaff, Holly & Joshi, Hem Raj & Lenhart, Suzanne
- 687-706 Infectious disease, development, and climate change: a scenario analysis
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Ebi, Kristie L. & Yohe, Gary W.
- 707-732 Economic incentives and mathematical models of disease
by Klein, Eili & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Smith, David L. & Gilligan, Christopher A.
2007, Volume 12, Issue 04
- 505-520 Area fees and logging in tropical timber concessions
by Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 521-533 Land conservation policies and income distribution: who bears the burden of our environmental efforts?
by Robalino, Juan A.
- 535-551 Cost-effective species conservation: an application to Huemul (Hippocamelus bisulcus) in Chile
by Isaza, Carlos Adri N Saldarriaga & Bofill, Walter G Mez & Cabrera, Hugo Salgado
- 553-571 Social diversity and ecological complexity: how an invasive tree could affect diverse agents in the land of the tiger
by Dayal, Vikram
- 573-592 Sharing the load? Floods, droughts, and managing international rivers
by Janmaat, Johannus & Ruijs, Arjan
- 593-620 Are the poor benefiting from China's land conservation program?
by Uchida, Emi & Xu, Jintao & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott
2007, Volume 12, Issue 03
- 359-378 Energy system change and external effects in climate change mitigation
by Anderson, Dennis & Winne, Sarah
- 379-401 Economic integration, environmental harmonization and firm relocation
by Barbier, Edward B. & Hultberg, Patrik T.
- 403-421 Climate variability and flexibility in resource access: the case of pastoral mobility in Northern Kenya
by Mccarthy, Nancy & Di Gregorio, Monica
- 423-443 Dynamic household models of forest clearing under distinct land and labor market institutions: can agricultural policies reduce tropical deforestation?
by Takasaki, Yoshito
- 445-470 Beyond the Environmental Kuznets Curve: a comparative study of SO2 and CO2 emissions between Japan and China
by Yaguchi, Yue & Sonobe, Tetsushi & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 471-497 Benefits and costs to China of a climate policy
by Aunan, Kristin & Berntsen, Terje & O'Connor, David & Persson, Therese Hindman & Vennemo, Haakon & Zhai, Fan
2007, Volume 12, Issue 02
- 183-211 Intergenerational cost benefit analysis of climate change: an endogenous abatement approach
by Kavuncu, Y. Okan
- 213-234 Pollution-reducing infrastructure and urban environmental policy
by Quaas, Martin F.
- 235-249 Agricultural expansion, forest products as safety nets, and deforestation
by Delacote, Philippe
- 251-269 Does natural resource extraction mitigate poverty and inequality? Evidence from rural Mexico and a Lacandona Rainforest Community
by L Pez-Feldman, Alejandro & Mora, Jorge & Taylor, J. Edward
- 271-296 Beating negative externality through groundwater recharge in India: a resource economic analysis
by Diwakara, H. & Chandrakanth, M.G.
- 297-322 Pollution haven hypothesis and the role of dirty industries in Turkey's exports
by Akbostanci, Elif & Tun , G. Ipek & T R T-Asik, Serap
- 323-328 Valuation of the Woopo Wetland in Korea: a contingent valuation study
by Kwak, Seung-Jun & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Chung-Ki
- 329-349 Negotiating on water: insights from non-cooperative bargaining theory
by Carraro, Carlo & Marchiori, Carmen & Sgobbi, Alessandra
2007, Volume 12, Issue 01
- 11-31 Can NNP be used for welfare comparisons?
by Asheim, Geir B.
- 33-53 Corruption, the resource curse and genuine saving
by Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric & De Soysa, Indra
- 55-72 Natural resource use conflict: gold mining in tropical rainforest in Ghana
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Parks, Peter J.
- 73-89 Environmental taxation in a dualistic economy
by Rapanos, Vassilis T.
- 91-104 The effect of environmental regulations: a restricted cost function for Korean manufacturing industries
by Lee, Myunghun
- 105-121 Optimization model for integrated municipal solid waste management in Mumbai, India
by Rathi, Sarika
- 123-143 Open access in a spatially delineated artisanal fishery: the case of Minahasa, Indonesia
by Liese, Christopher & Smith, Martin D. & Kramer, Randall A.
- 145-172 Overfishing in the Gulf of Thailand: policy challenges and bioeconomic analysis
by Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Boonchuwongse, Pongpat & Dechboon, Waraporn & Squires, Dale
2006, Volume 11, Issue 06
- 677-696 On the redistributive impact of privatizing a resource under imperfect enforcement
by Ambec, Stefan & Hotte, Louis
- 697-707 A note on
by Plassmann, Florenz & Khanna, Neha
- 709-728 Regional economic impacts of limited entry fishery management: an application of dynamic input output model
by Bhat, Mahadev G. & Bhatta, Ramachandra
- 729-746 Combining averting behavior and contingent valuation data: an application to drinking water treatment in Brazil
by Rosado, Marcia A. & Cunha-E-S , Maria A. & Ducla-Soares, Maria M. & Nunes, Luis C.
- 747-767 Price linkages in Pacific tuna markets: implications for the South Pacific Tuna Treaty and the Western and Central Pacific region
by Squires, Dale & Kim, Taekwon & Jeon, Yongil & Clarke, Raymond
- 769-788 Measuring the socioeconomic impacts of China's Natural Forest Protection Program
by Shen, Yueqin & Liao, Xianchun & Yin, Runsheng
2006, Volume 11, Issue 05
- 559-568 Environmental policy, comparative advantage, and welfare for a developing economy
by Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur
- 569-583 Rate of time preference and the quantity adjusted value of life in India
by Shanmugam, K. R.
- 585-601 Evaluating the performance of different willingness to pay question formats for valuing environmental restoration in rural China
by Zhongmin, Xu & Loomis, John & Zhiqiang, Zhang & Hamamura, Kuino
- 603-627 The benefits and costs of informal sector pollution control: Mexican brick kilns
by Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Evans, David & Batz, Michael & Newbold, Stephen & Cook, Joseph
- 629-649 Economic changes and afforestation incentives in rural China
by D Murger, Sylvie & Yang, Weiyong
- 651-667 Mixing economic and administrative instruments: the case of shrimp aquaculture in Thailand
by Bluffstone, Randall A. & Anantanasuwong, Dararatt & Ruzicka, Ivan
2006, Volume 11, Issue 04
- 417-427 Resilience and sustainable development
by Perrings, Charles
- 429-452 Implications of agricultural policy for species invasion in shifting cultivation systems
by Albers, Heidi J. & Goldbach, Michael J. & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 453-475 The bioeconomics of controlling an African rodent pest species
by Skonhoft, Anders & Leirs, Herwig & Andreassen, Harry P. & Mulungu, Loth S.A. & Stenseth, Nils Chr.
- 477-492 Multiple equilibria, soil conservation investments, and the resilience of agricultural systems
by Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J. & Valdivia, Roberto O.
- 493-506 Pollution thresholds under uncertainty
by Wirl, Franz
- 507-532 Fragmented landholding, productivity, and resilience management
by Sengupta, Nirmal
- 533-551 Firm size diversity, functional richness, and resilience
by Garmestani, Ahjond S. & Allen, Craig R. & Mittelstaedt, John D. & Stow, Craig A. & Ward, William A.
2006, Volume 11, Issue 03
- 275-300 Maximin: a direct approach to sustainability
by Cairns, Robert D. & Long, Ngo Van
- 301-316 Negatively correlated local and global stock externalities: tax or subsidy?
by Yang, Zili
- 317-342 A multi-period analysis of a carbon tax including local health feedback: an application to Thailand
by Li, Jennifer C.
- 343-370 Impacts of soil quality differences on deforestation, use of cleared land, and farm income
by Witcover, Julie & Vosti, Stephen A. & Carpentier, Chantal Line & De Ara Jo Gomes, T Mara Cl Udia
- 371-391 Surviving from garbage: the role of informal waste-pickers in a dynamic model of solid-waste management in developing countries
by Moreno-S Nchez, Roc O Del Pilar & Maldonado, Jorge Higinio
- 393-409 Public intervention in a transaction situation under varying interests of the intervening body
by Aanesen, Margrethe
2006, Volume 11, Issue 02
- 159-178 The distributional impact of climate change on rich and poor countries
by Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Williams, Larry
- 179-199 Spatially correlated rainfall in a protective irrigation system
by Janmaat, Johannus A.
- 201-220 Slash-and-burn cultivation practice and agricultural input demand and output supply
by Abdulai, Awudu & Binder, Claudia R.
- 221-233 Of guns and trees: impact of terrorism on forest conservation
by Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Gupta, Gautam
- 235-246 Development assistance and the CDM financial additionality
by Dutschke, Michael & Michaelowa, Axel
- 247-267 Designing integrated conservation and development projects (ICDPs): illegal hunting, wildlife conservation, and the welfare of the local people
by Johannesen, Anne Borge
2006, Volume 11, Issue 01
- 9-13 Introduction: The dynamics of coupled human and natural systems
by McPEAK, JOHN G. & LEE, DAVID R. & BARRETT, CHRISTOPHER B.
- 15-38 Food-for-work for poverty reduction and the promotion of sustainable land use: can it work?
by Holden, Stein & Barrett, Christopher B. & Hagos, Fitsum
- 39-58 Incorporating systems dynamics and spatial heterogeneity in integrated assessment of agricultural production systems
by Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J.
- 59-75 Externalities and labour market linkages in a dynamic two-sector model of tropical agriculture
by Shively, Gerald E.
- 77-94 An application of the use of safe minimum standards in the conservation of livestock biodiversity
by Drucker, Adam G.
- 95-126 Bio-economic development of floodplains: farming versus fishing in Bangladesh
by Islam, Mursaleena & Braden, John B.
- 127-149 Collective action in community management of grazing lands: the case of the highlands of northern Ethiopia
by Benin, Samuel & Pender, John
- 151-152 Professor David Pearce (1941 2005)
by Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Maddison, David
2005, Volume 10, Issue 06
- 719-743 Dynamics of tuberculosis and economic growth
by Delfino, Doriana & Simmons, Peter J.
- 745-768 Protecting China's children: valuing the health impacts of reduced air pollution in Chinese cities
by Mead, Robert W. & Brajer, Victor
- 769-799 Incentives in water management reform: assessing the effect on water use, production, and poverty in the Yellow River Basin
by Wang, Jinxia & Xu, Zhigang & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 801-819 Efficiency and equity in groundwater markets: the case of Madhya Pradesh, India
by Kajisa, Kei & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 821-836 Willingness to pay for water and location bias in hedonic price analysis: evidence from the Indonesian housing market
by Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Koundouri, Phoebe
- 837-859 Productive efficiency, property rights, and sustainable renewable resource development in the mini-purse seine fishery of the Java Sea
by Susilowati, Indah & Bartoo, Norman & Omar, Ishak Haji & Jeon, Yongil & Kuperan, K. & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels
2005, Volume 10, Issue 05
- 581-596 Climate change and agriculture in Sri Lanka: a Ricardian valuation
by Seo, Sung-No Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Munasinghe, Mohan
- 597-614 Transaction and abatement costs of carbon-sink projects in developing countries
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Marshall, Graham R. & Milne, Mary
- 615-629 Emission abatement versus development as strategies to reduce vulnerability to climate change: an application of FUND
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 631-649 Evaluating projects that are potentially eligible for Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) funding in the South African context: a case study to establish weighting values for sustainable development criteria
by Brent, Alan C. & Heuberger, Renat & Manzini, Dumisani
- 651-663 Cost-effective conservation when eco-entrepreneurs have market power
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Simpson, R. David