The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
2013, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 395-418 Outsourcing and Innovation: An Empirical Exploration of the Dynamic Relationship
by V. Breunig Robert & Bakhtiari Sasan
- 419-452 Economies of Scope, Entry Deterrence and Welfare
by Pires Cesaltina Pacheco & Catalão-Lopes Margarida
- 453-484 Can Horizontal Mergers Without Synergies Increase Consumer Welfare? Cournot and Bertrand Competition Under Uncertain Demand
by Shieh Shiou & Huang Chi-Fei & Chen Hsiao-Chi
- 485-524 Institutions and information in multilateral bargaining experiments
by Shupp Robert & Cadigan John & Schmitt Pamela M. & Swope Kurtis J.
2012, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 1-28 When Do Politicians Lie?
by Armstrong-Taylor Paul
- 1-49 Testing for the Role of Prejudice in Emergency Departments Using Bounceback Rates
by Anwar Shamena & Fang Hanming
- 1-43 Gaming in Air Pollution Data? Lessons from China
by Chen Yuyu & Jin Ginger Zhe & Kumar Naresh & Shi Guang
- 1-32 Discretion and Manipulation by Experts: Evidence from a Vehicle Emissions Policy Change
by Pierce Lamar & Snyder Jason A.
- 1-23 Identifying Terrorists using Banking Data
by Levitt Steven D.
- 1-20 Estimating the Value of Connections to Vice-President Cheney
by Fisman David & Fisman Raymond J. & Galef Julia & Khurana Rakesh & Wang Yongxiang
2012, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 1-47 Long Term Care, Altruism and Socialization
by Ponthiere Gregory
2012, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 1-26 Recent Trends in Earnings Volatility: Evidence from Survey and Administrative Data
by Celik Sule & Juhn Chinhui & McCue Kristin & Thompson Jesse
- 1-42 The Evolution of Household Income Volatility
by Dynan Karen & Elmendorf Douglas & Sichel Daniel
- 1-13 Recent Trends in Men's Earnings Volatility: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, 1985-2009
by Shin Donggyun
2012, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-23 Constraints in the Demand for Education: What Can we Learn from Subjective Assessments?
by Sorokina Olga V.
- 1-9 When Do Independent Distributors Undersupply Promotional Services?
by Zenger Hans
- 1-54 Competitive Mixed Bundling of Vertically Differentiated Products
by Ahn Illtae & Yoon Kiho
- 1-49 The Effect of Neighborhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence From New Zealand
by Clark Jeremy & Kim Bonggeun
- 1-44 Pseudo-Adversarialism: A Theoretical Comparison Between the U.S. and Japanese Criminal Procedures
by Nakao Keisuke & Tsumagari Masatoshi
- 1-43 Signaling Creditworthiness in Peruvian Microfinance Markets: The Role of Information Sharing
by Frisancho Veronica
- 1-42 Determining Public Provision of Education Services in a Sequential Education Process
by Romero J. Gabriel
- 1-41 The Effect of Mandated Exclusive Territories in the US Brewing Industry
by Rojas Christian
- 1-40 Green Jobs and Renewable Electricity Policies: Employment Impacts of Ontario's Feed-in Tariff
by Böhringer Christoph & Rivers Nicholas J. & Rutherford Thomas F. & Wigle Randall
- 1-39 Education, Maternal Smoking, and the Earned Income Tax Credit
by Cowan Benjamin & Tefft Nathan
- 1-38 Do Rising Top Income Shares Affect the Incomes or Earnings of Low and Middle-Income Families?
by Thompson Jeffrey P. & Leight Elias
- 1-37 The Impact of Inheritances on Heirs' Labor and Capital Income
by Elinder Mikael & Erixson Oscar & Ohlsson Henry
- 1-36 A Group-based Wellness Intervention in the Laboratory
by Charness Gary B. & Jahnke Roger
- 1-35 Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay
by Fella Giulio
- 1-34 Firms' Investment under Financial and Infrastructure Constraints: Evidence from In-House Generation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Steinbuks Jevgenijs
- 1-33 Provision of Multilevel Public Goods by Positive Externalities: Experimental Evidence
by Güth Werner & Sääksvuori Lauri
- 1-32 Costs of Engaging in Corruption: Equilibrium with Extortion and Framing
by Yun Sungho
- 1-31 Doctors' Remuneration Schemes and Hospital Competition in a Two-Sided Market
by Bardey David & Cremer Helmuth & Lozachmeur Jean-Marie
- 1-30 International Environmental Cooperation under Fairness and Reciprocity
by Hadjiyiannis Costas & İriş Doruk & Tabakis Chrysostomos
- 1-29 Asymmetric Information And Overeducation
by Mendolicchio Concetta & Paolini Dimitri & Pietra Tito
- 1-28 Hypothetical Bias in Choice Experiments: Is Cheap Talk Effective at Eliminating Bias on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Choice?
by Bosworth Ryan & Taylor Laura O.
- 1-27 Stem Cell Donor Matching for Patients of Mixed Race
by Bergstrom Ted C. & Garratt Rod & Sheehan-Connor Damien
- 1-26 Therapeutic Equivalence and the Generic Competition Paradox
by Nabin Munirul Haque & Mohan Vijay & Nicholas Aaron & Sgro Pasquale M.
- 1-25 The Economic Returns to Good Looks and Risky Sex in the Bangladesh Commercial Sex Market
by Islam Asadul & Smyth Russell
- 1-23 Corporate Social Responsibility for Irresponsibility
by Kotchen Matthew & Moon Jon J.
- 1-22 Poverty, Informality and the Optimal General Income Tax Policy
by Arbex Marcelo & Mattos Enlinson & Trudeau Christian
- 1-21 All-You-Can-Eat Buffet: Entry Price, the Fat Tax and Meal Cessation
by Siniver Erez & Yaniv Gideon
- 1-19 The CPS Redesign's Effects on Measured Unemployment Duration in the Great Recession
by Busch Michael E.
- 1-18 Technology Inertia and the Benefits of Entry
by Bacchiega Emanuele & Garella Paolo G.
- 1-17 The Inequality Effects of a Dual Income Tax System
by Lambert Peter J. & Thoresen Thor O.
2012, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 1-69 Health Dynamics and the Evolution of Health Inequality over the Life Course: The Importance of Neighborhood and Family Background
by Johnson Rucker C.
- 1-29 Occupational Status and Health Transitions
by Morefield Brant & Ribar David C. & Ruhm Christopher J.
- 1-27 Estimating the Education-Health Relationship: A Cost-Utility Approach
by Golberstein Ezra & Hirth Richard A. & Lantz Paula M.
2011, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 1-21 Health Inequality over the Life-Cycle
by Halliday Timothy
- 1-63 Attrition in Models of Intergenerational Links Using the PSID with Extensions to Health and to Sibling Models
by Fitzgerald John M
- 1-57 The Influence of Early-Life Events on Human Capital, Health Status, and Labor Market Outcomes Over the Life Course
by Johnson Rucker C & Schoeni Robert F
- 1-23 Family and Community Influences on Health and Socioeconomic Status: Sibling Correlations Over the Life Course
by Mazumder Bhashkar
- 1-18 Decomposing the Intergenerational Disparity in Income and Obesity
by Zhang Qi & Zheng Buhong & Zhang Ning & Wang Youfa
- 1-10 Socioeconomic Status and Health Over the Life Course and Across Generations: Introduction to a Special Issue and Overview of a Unique Data Resource
by Schoeni Robert F. & Buchmueller Thomas C. & Freedman Vicki A.
2011, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 1-34 Strategic Responses to Parallel Trade
by Kyle Margaret
- 1-44 Insurance, Consumer Choice, and the Equilibrium Price and Quality of Hospital Care
by Katz Michael L
- 1-43 Measuring the Return on Government Spending on the Medicare Managed Care Program
by Hall Anne E
- 1-33 Does the Market Punish Aggressive Experts? Evidence from Cesarean Sections
by Dranove David & Ramanarayanan Subramaniam & Sfekas Andrew
- 1-32 Managed Care, Drug Benefits and Mortality: An Analysis of the Elderly
by Gowrisankaran Gautam & Town Robert & Barrette Eric
- 1-30 Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Incentives in Prescription Pharmaceuticals: The Case of Statins
by Limbrock Frank
- 1-24 Data Impediments to Empirical Work on Health Insurance Markets
by Dafny Leemore & Dranove David & Limbrock Frank & Scott Morton Fiona
- 1-20 Health Care Network Formation and Policyholders' Welfare
by Bardey David & Bourgeon Jean-Marc
2011, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-45 The Progressivity of Social Security
by Coronado Julia Lynn & Fullerton Don & Glass Thomas
- 30 The Impact of Antitrust Fines on the Formation of Collusive Cartels
by Bartolini David & Zazzaro Alberto
- 1-58 Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment
by Larch Mario & Lechthaler Wolfgang
- 1-56 Ambiguity Aversion and Portfolio Choice in Small-Scale Peruvian Farming
by Engle Warnick James C. & Escobal Javier & Laszlo Sonia C.
- 1-54 Fiscal Reforms in General Equilibrium: Theory and an Application to the Subsidy Debate in Iran
by Gahvari Firouz & Taheripour Farzad
- 1-51 Technology Licensing by Advertising Supported Media Platforms: An Application to Internet Search Engines
by Sapi Geza & Suleymanova Irina
- 1-50 Public Policies, Women's Employment after Childbearing, and Child Well-Being
by Washbrook Elizabeth & Ruhm Christopher J & Waldfogel Jane & Han Wen-Jui
- 1-48 Immigration, Family Responsibilities and the Labor Supply of Skilled Native Women
by Farré Lidia & González Libertad & Ortega Francesc
- 1-45 Do Rising Top Incomes Lift All Boats?
by Andrews Dan & Jencks Christopher & Leigh Andrew
- 1-44 A Deadly Disparity: A Unified Assessment of the Black-White Infant Mortality Gap
by Elder Todd E & Goddeeris John H & Haider Steven J
- 1-42 The Market Crash and Mass Layoffs: How the Current Economic Crisis May Affect Retirement
by Coile Courtney C & Levine Phillip B
- 1-41 Growth and Innovation Policy in a Small, Open Economy: Should You Stimulate Domestic R&D or Exports?
by Bye Brita & Faehn Taran & Grünfeld Leo A.
- 1-40 Job Search, Conditional Treatment and Recidivism: The Employment Services for Ex-Offenders Program Reconsidered
by Bierens Herman J & Carvalho Jose R
- 1-39 Sourcing Premia with Incomplete Contracts: Theory and Evidence
by Kohler Wilhelm K & Smolka Marcel
- 1-38 French Automobiles and the Chinese Boycotts of 2008: Politics Really Does Affect Commerce
by Hong Canhui & Hu Wei-Min & Prieger James E. & Zhu Dongming
- 1-37 Empirical Analyses of U.S. Congressional Voting on Recent FTA
by Im Hyejoon & Sung Hankyoung
- 1-36 Competition and Performance in the Marketplace for Religion: A Theoretical Perspective
by Eswaran Mukesh
- 1-35 The Wage Impact of Immigration in Germany - New Evidence for Skill Groups and Occupations
by Steinhardt Max Friedrich
- 1-34 Private Schools and Residential Choices: Accessibility, Mobility, and Welfare
by Hanushek Eric A & Sarpça Sinan & Yilmaz Kuzey
- 1-33 Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study
by Elbittar Alexander & Gomberg Andrei & Sour Laura
- 1-32 Does a Minimum Quality Standard Always Reduce the Price of High Quality Products?
by Panzar John C & Savage Ian
- 1-31 Unitization of Spatially Connected Renewable Resources
by Kaffine Daniel T & Costello Christopher
- 1-30 A Tail-Payoff Puzzle in Dynamic Pollution Control
by Iho Antti & Kitti Mitri
- 1-29 Linking Policy to Statistical Uncertainty in Air Pollution Damages
by Muller Nicholas Z
- 1-28 Booms, Busts, and Divorce
by Hellerstein Judith K & Morrill Melinda Sandler
- 1-27 Does Product Market Competition Increase Credit Availability?
by Cerasi Vittoria & Fedele Alessandro
- 1-26 Determinants of the Differences in the Downstream Vertical Integration and Efficiency Implications in Agricultural Cooperatives
by Salazar Idana & Galve Górriz Carmen
- 1-25 Product Market Competition and Investments in Cooperative R&D
by Hinloopen Jeroen & Vandekerckhove Jan
- 1-24 Decomposing the Relationship between Macroeconomic Conditions and Fatal Car Crashes during the Great Recession: Alcohol- and Non-Alcohol-Related Accidents
by Cotti Chad & Tefft Nathan
- 1-23 Training and Turnover with Equilibrium Unemployment
by Carter Thomas J.
- 1-22 Market Provision of Program Quality in the Television Broadcasting Industry
by Lin Panlang
- 1-21 The Effect of Minimum Academic Requirements to Participate in Sports on High School Graduation
by Vidal-Fernández Marian
- 1-20 Small Fish Become Big Fish: Mergers in Stackelberg Markets Revisited
by Brito Duarte & Catalão-Lopes Margarida
- 1-19 The Impact of Class Size on Outcomes in Higher Education
by Monks James & Schmidt Robert M.
- 1-18 Labor Market Effects of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
by Hore John & Carrington William J.
- 1-13 Identifying In-Group and Out-Group Effects in the Trust Game
by Smith Alexander
- 1-11 The Fragility of Estimated Effects of Unilateral Divorce Laws on Divorce Rates
by Lee Jin Young & Solon Gary
2011, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-13 Comment on "On the Economics of Climate Policy": Is Climate Change Mitigation the Ultimate Arbitrage Opportunity?
by Deshpande Manasi & Greenstone Michael
- 1-6 Comment on "The Distributional Impact of Climate Policy"
by Hertel Thomas
- 1-28 The Distributional Impact of Climate Policy
by Jorgenson Dale W & Goettle Richard & Ho Mun S & Slesnick Daniel T & Wilcoxen Peter J
- 1-27 On the Economics of Climate Policy
by Becker Gary S. & Murphy Kevin M. & Topel Robert H.
- 1-26 Analytical General Equilibrium Effects of Energy Policy on Output and Factor Prices
by Fullerton Don & Heutel Garth
2010, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-34 The Social Evaluation of Intergenerational Policies and Its Application to Integrated Assessment Models of Climate Change
by Kaplow Louis & Moyer Elisabeth & Weisbach David A
- 1-46 Distributional Implications of Alternative U.S. Greenhouse Gas Control Measures
by Rausch Sebastian & Metcalf Gilbert E. & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey
- 1-4 Comment on "CIM-EARTH: Framework and Case Study"
by Fullerton Don
- 1-35 The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies
by Boehringer Christoph & Fischer Carolyn & Rosendahl Knut Einar
- 1-34 CIM-EARTH: Framework and Case Study
by Elliott Joshua & Foster Ian & Judd Kenneth & Moyer Elisabeth & Munson Todd
- 1-3 Comment on "The Social Evaluation of Intergenerational Policies and Its Application to Integrated Assessment Models of Climate Change"
by Weitzman Martin L
- 1-17 Equity, Heterogeneity and International Environmental Agreements
by Kolstad Charles D
2010, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-20 Factors Influencing Governors' Salaries, 1961-2001
by Tuttle Markland & Bumpass Donald
- 1-8 Minimum Resale Price Maintenance: Some Empirical Evidence from Maryland
by Bailey Elizabeth M & Leonard Gregory K
- 1-69 Heterogeneity and Learning in Labor Markets
by Woodcock Simon D
- 1-59 Pet Overpopulation: An Economic Analysis
by Coate Stephen & Knight Brian
- 1-54 Advertising Collusion in Retail Markets
by Bagwell Kyle & Lee Gea M.
- 1-49 The Effect of Financial Development on the Investment-Cash Flow Relationship: Cross-Country Evidence from Europe
by Becker Bo & Sivadasan Jagadeesh
- 1-48 Do Financial Shocks Have Negative Effects on Small Businesses? New Evidence from Japan for the Late 1990s
by Tsuruta Daisuke
- 1-47 Signaling and Indeterminacy of Equilibria in Unsecured Credit and Insurance Markets
by Mishra Shreemoy
- 1-46 Estimating HIV Prevalence and Incidence in Africa from Mortality Data
by Oster Emily
- 1-45 Household Demand for Broadband Internet in 2010
by Rosston Gregory L. & Savage Scott J & Waldman Donald M
- 1-44 Mexican-American Entrepreneurship
by Fairlie Robert & Woodruff Christopher M.
- 1-43 Monopoly Pricing under a Medicaid-Style Most-Favored-Customer Clause and Its Welfare Implication
by Klibanoff Peter & Kundu Tapas
- 1-42 When Small Firms Fight Back Against Large Firms in R&D Activities
by Matsumura Toshihiro & Matsushima Noriaki
- 1-40 Customs Unions and Special Protection
by Tabakis Chrysostomos
- 1-39 How Import Competition Affects Displaced Workers in the U.S
by Kandilov Ivan T
- 1-38 The Emergence of Institutions
by Sanchez-Pages Santiago & Straub Stéphane
- 1-37 WIC Eligibility and Participation: The Roles of Changing Policies, Economic Conditions, and Demographics
by Swann Christopher A
- 1-36 Do Labor Market Imperfections Increase Trade Protection? A Theoretical Investigation
by Matschke Xenia
- 1-35 Protecting Minorities in Large Binary Elections: A Test of Storable Votes Using Field Data
by Casella Alessandra & Ehrenberg Shuky & Gelman Andrew & Shen Jie
- 1-34 Incentive Effect of Piece-Rate Contracts: Evidence from Two Small Field Experiments
by Shi Lan
- 1-33 Why Does Intermarriage Increase Immigrant Employment? The Role of Networks
by Furtado Delia & Theodoropoulos Nikolaos
- 1-32 Are You Paying Your Employees to Cheat? An Experimental Investigation
by Cadsby C. Bram & Song Fei & Tapon Francis
- 1-31 Uncertainty, the Demand for Health Care, and Precautionary Saving
by Nocetti Diego & Smith William T
- 1-30 The Value of Information in Regulation
by Magesan Arvind & Turner Matthew A
- 1-29 Deferments and the Relative Cost of Conscription
by Perri Tim
- 1-28 This Time Is Different: An Example of a Giant, Wildly Speculative, and Successful Investment Mania
by Odlyzko Andrew
- 1-27 Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance
by Ek Susanne & Holmlund Bertil
- 1-26 The Effects of Rent Seeking over Tradable Pollution Permits
by Hanley Nick & MacKenzie Ian A
- 1-24 Legalization and Immigrants in U.S. Agriculture
by Pena Anita Alves
- 1-22 Asymmetric Complementary Goods Pricing under Sequential Moves
by Cheng Leonard K & Nahm Jae
- 1-21 Carbon Taxes and Innovation without Commitment
by Golombek Rolf & Greaker Mads & Hoel Michael
- 1-20 The Welfare Implications of Rent Control: A Rent-Seeking Contest Approach
by Chang Yang-Ming & Sanders Shane D.
- 1-19 How Should Standards Be Set and Met?: On the Allocation of Regulatory Power in a Federal System
by Lin C.-Y. Cynthia
- 1-18 Maintenance Costs, Outside Options and Optimal Ownership of a Public Good
by Grosjean Pauline
- 1-17 Driving Under the Influence of Our Fathers
by Hjalmarsson Randi & Lindquist Matthew J.
- 1-16 Price and Quantity Policies in a Simple Political Economy Framework
by Gulati Sumeet
- 1-15 R&D-Hindering Collusion
by Bacchiega Emanuele & Lambertini Luca & Mantovani Andrea
- 1-14 IQ and Family Background: Are Associations Strong or Weak?
by Björklund Anders & Hederos Eriksson Karin & Jäntti Markus
- 1-11 Subsidies for the Production of Cleaner Energy: When Do They Cause Emissions to Rise?
by Hutchinson Emma & Kennedy Peter W & Martinez Cristina
2009, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 1-25 Policies to Deal with the Implosion in the Mortgage Market
by Shiller Robert J.
- 1-8 Comments on `Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market' and `Monoline Regulations to Control Systemic Risk'
by White Lawrence J
- 1-7 Comments on `Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market' and `Monoline Regulations to Control Systemic Risk'
by Green Richard K.
- 1-66 Homes and Cars: Why are the Cycles in Homes and Consumer Durables so Similar?
by Leamer Edward E
- 1-47 The Mortgage Market Meltdown and House Prices
by Hubbard R. Glenn & Mayer Christopher J
- 1-37 Subprime Mortgages, Foreclosures, and Urban Neighborhoods
by Gerardi Kristopher & Willen Paul
- 1-3 Comments on "The Mortgage Market Meltdown and House Prices"
by Tchistyi Alexei
- 1-25 Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market and Promoting Financial Stability
by Hancock Diana & Passmore Wayne
- 1-22 Monoline Regulations to Control the Systemic Risk Created by Investment Banks and GSEs
by Jaffee Dwight M.
- 1-2 Comments on "Subprime Mortgages, Foreclosures, and Urban Neighborhoods"
by Tchistyi Alexei
- 1-17 The Mortgage Meltdown, the Economy, and Public Policy
by Gabriel Stuart A. & Quigley John M. & Rosenthal Larry A.
- 1-10 The Mortgage Meltdown, Financial Markets, and the Economy
by Yellen Janet
2009, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 1-32 Regulating NOx and SO2 Emissions in Atlanta
by Muller Nicholas & Tong Daniel & Mendelsohn Robert
- 1-44 Climate Change and Conservation in Brazil: CGE Evaluation of Health and Wealth Impacts
by Pattanayak Subhrendu K. & Ross Martin T. & Depro Brooks M. & Bauch Simone C. & Timmins Christopher & Wendland Kelly J. & Alger Keith
- 1-37 Adapting to Climate Change Mosaically: An Analysis of African Livestock Management by Agro-Ecological Zones
by Seo S. Niggol & Mendelsohn Robert & Dinar Ariel & Kurukulasuriya Pradeep
- 1-26 Park Location Affects Forest Protection: Land Characteristics Cause Differences in Park Impacts across Costa Rica
by Pfaff Alexander & Robalino Juan & Sanchez-Azofeifa G. Arturo & Andam Kwaw S & Ferraro Paul J
- 1-24 Green Market Geography: The Spatial Clustering of Hybrid Vehicles and LEED Registered Buildings
by Kahn Matthew E & Vaughn Ryan K.
- 1-14 Geography: Graphics and Economics
by Nordhaus William D & Chen Xi
2009, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-44 Acting White or Acting Black: Mixed-Race Adolescents' Identity and Behavior
by Ruebeck Christopher S & Averett Susan L & Bodenhorn Howard N
- 1-66 Barriers to Competition and Productivity: Evidence from India
by Sivadasan Jagadeesh
- 1-52 Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe
by Mayr Karin & Peri Giovanni
- 1-49 Olympic Athlete Selection
by Hizen Yoichi & Okui Ryo
- 1-48 Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Policies
by Parry Ian W. H. & West Sarah E & Laxminarayan Ramanan
- 1-46 Village Economies and the Structure of Extended Family Networks
by Angelucci Manuela & De Giorgi Giacomo & Rangel Marcos & Rasul Imran
- 1-42 R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers
by Versaevel Bruno & Vencatachellum Désiré
- 1-41 Estimating the Price Effects of Non-Tariff Barriers
by Dean Judith M & Signoret José E & Feinberg Robert M. & Ludema Rodney D. & Ferrantino Michael J
- 1-37 Mental Health and Academic Success in College
by Eisenberg Daniel & Golberstein Ezra & Hunt Justin B
- 1-36 The Socioeconomic Gap in University Dropouts
by Vignoles Anna F & Powdthavee Nattavudh
- 1-35 Effects of Environmental Regulation on Economic Activity and Pollution in Commercial Agriculture
by Sneeringer Stacy E
- 1-32 Too Cold for a Jog? Weather, Exercise, and Socioeconomic Status
by Eisenberg Daniel & Okeke Edward
- 1-31 Optimally Managing a Stochastic Renewable Resource under General Economic Conditions
by McGough Bruce & Plantinga Andrew J. & Costello Christopher
- 1-30 The Return to English in a Non-English Speaking Country: Russian Immigrants and Native Israelis in Israel
by Lang Kevin & Siniver Erez
- 1-29 Retail Return Policy, Endowment Effect, and Consumption Propensity: An Experimental Study
by Wang Xianghong
- 1-28 Where Should we Submit our Manuscript? An Analysis of Journal Submission Strategies
by Heintzelman Martin & Nocetti Diego
- 1-27 Intergenerational Mobility of Earnings and Income in Japan
by Ueda Atsuko
- 1-26 How Do Individuals Choose Banks? An Application to Household Level Data from Turkey
by Ardic Oya Pinar & Yuzereroglu Uygar
- 1-25 Integrating Mental Health in Welfare Evaluation: An Empirical Application
by Das Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay Abhiroop & Ray Tridip
- 1-24 The Effect of Price on Pharmaceutical R&D
by Civan Abdulkadir & Maloney Michael T.
- 1-23 The Effect of Salary Caps in Professional Team Sports on Social Welfare
by Dietl Helmut M & Lang Markus & Rathke Alexander
- 1-22 Evaluating Voluntary Measures with Treatment Spillovers: The Case of Coal Combustion Products Partnership
by Lange Ian
- 1-21 American Idol: Evidence on Same-Race Preferences
by Lee Jungmin
- 1-20 A Note on the Valuation of Collective Goods: Overlooked Input Market Free Riding for Non-Individually Incrementable Goods
by Graves Philip E
- 1-19 Separating Equilibria in Public Auctions
by Gavious Arieh
- 1-16 Innovation, Imitation and Competition
by Zhou Wen
- 1-14 Trade and Variety in a Model of Endogenous Product Differentiation
by Lorz Oliver & Wrede Matthias
- 1-12 Don't Get Skewed Over by Journal Rankings
by Wall Howard J
- 1-11 The Default-Prone U.S. Toxic Asset Auction Plan
by Zheng Charles Zhoucheng
2008, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-18 Mitigating the Problem of Unmeasured Outcomes in Quality Reports
by Glazer Jacob & McGuire Thomas & Normand Sharon-Lise T.
- 1-4 Health Care Economics and Policy: An Introduction
by Ma Ching-to Albert
- 1-37 Advertising, Free-Riding, and Price Differences in the Market for Prescription Drugs
by Linnosmaa Ismo Erkki
- 1-35 Stemming the Tide? The Effect of Expanding Medicaid Eligibility On Health Insurance Coverage
by Shore-Sheppard Lara D.