The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
August 2011, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-33 Group Decision-Making and Voting in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study
by Elbittar Alexander & Gomberg Andrei & Sour Laura
- 1-29 When Does Institutional Investor Activism Increase Shareholder Value?: The Carbon Disclosure Project
by Kim Eun-Hee & Lyon Thomas
- 1-28 Booms, Busts, and Divorce
by Hellerstein Judith K & Morrill Melinda Sandler
- 1-27 Anticommons and Optimal Patent Policy in a Model of Sequential Innovation
by Llanes Gastón & Trento Stefano
- 1-24 Decomposing the Relationship between Macroeconomic Conditions and Fatal Car Crashes during the Great Recession: Alcohol- and Non-Alcohol-Related Accidents
by Cotti Chad & Tefft Nathan
- 1-11 The Fragility of Estimated Effects of Unilateral Divorce Laws on Divorce Rates
by Lee Jin Young & Solon Gary
April 2011, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-28 The Distributional Impact of Climate Policy
by Jorgenson Dale W & Goettle Richard & Ho Mun S & Slesnick Daniel T & Wilcoxen Peter J
- 1-6 Comment on "The Distributional Impact of Climate Policy"
by Hertel Thomas
December 2010, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-34 CIM-EARTH: Framework and Case Study
by Elliott Joshua & Foster Ian & Judd Kenneth & Moyer Elisabeth & Munson Todd
- 1-4 Comment on "CIM-EARTH: Framework and Case Study"
by Fullerton Don
- 1-35 The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies
by Boehringer Christoph & Fischer Carolyn & Rosendahl Knut Einar
November 2010, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-29 The Impact of Climate Change Information: New Evidence from the Stock Market
by Beatty Timothy & Shimshack Jay P
- 1-40 What More Than Parental Income, Education and Occupation? An Exploration of What Swedish Siblings Get from Their Parents
by Björklund Anders & Lindahl Lena & Lindquist Matthew J.
- 1-33 Why Does Intermarriage Increase Immigrant Employment? The Role of Networks
by Furtado Delia & Theodoropoulos Nikolaos
- 1-29 Deferments and the Relative Cost of Conscription
by Perri Tim
- 1-18 Maintenance Costs, Outside Options and Optimal Ownership of a Public Good
by Grosjean Pauline
- 1-17 Driving Under the Influence of Our Fathers
by Hjalmarsson Randi & Lindquist Matthew J.
March 2009, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 1-25 Policies to Deal with the Implosion in the Mortgage Market
by Shiller Robert J.
- 1-8 Comments on `Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market' and `Monoline Regulations to Control Systemic Risk'
by White Lawrence J
- 1-7 Comments on `Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market' and `Monoline Regulations to Control Systemic Risk'
by Green Richard K.
- 1-66 Homes and Cars: Why are the Cycles in Homes and Consumer Durables so Similar?
by Leamer Edward E
- 1-47 The Mortgage Market Meltdown and House Prices
by Hubbard R. Glenn & Mayer Christopher J
- 1-37 Subprime Mortgages, Foreclosures, and Urban Neighborhoods
by Gerardi Kristopher & Willen Paul
- 1-3 Comments on "The Mortgage Market Meltdown and House Prices"
by Tchistyi Alexei
- 1-25 Three Initiatives Enhancing the Mortgage Market and Promoting Financial Stability
by Hancock Diana & Passmore Wayne
- 1-22 Monoline Regulations to Control the Systemic Risk Created by Investment Banks and GSEs
by Jaffee Dwight M.
- 1-2 Comments on "Subprime Mortgages, Foreclosures, and Urban Neighborhoods"
by Tchistyi Alexei
- 1-17 The Mortgage Meltdown, the Economy, and Public Policy
by Gabriel Stuart A. & Quigley John M. & Rosenthal Larry A.
- 1-10 The Mortgage Meltdown, Financial Markets, and the Economy
by Yellen Janet
September 2009, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 1-44 Climate Change and Conservation in Brazil: CGE Evaluation of Health and Wealth Impacts
by Pattanayak Subhrendu K. & Ross Martin T. & Depro Brooks M. & Bauch Simone C. & Timmins Christopher & Wendland Kelly J. & Alger Keith
September 2009, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-66 Barriers to Competition and Productivity: Evidence from India
by Sivadasan Jagadeesh
- 1-52 Vertical Integration and Sabotage with a Regulated Bottleneck Monopoly
by Bustos Alvaro E & Galetovic Alexander
- 1-37 Mental Health and Academic Success in College
by Eisenberg Daniel & Golberstein Ezra & Hunt Justin B
- 1-29 Retail Return Policy, Endowment Effect, and Consumption Propensity: An Experimental Study
by Wang Xianghong
- 1-28 Where Should we Submit our Manuscript? An Analysis of Journal Submission Strategies
by Heintzelman Martin & Nocetti Diego
- 1-25 Integrating Mental Health in Welfare Evaluation: An Empirical Application
by Das Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay Abhiroop & Ray Tridip
- 1-22 Evaluating Voluntary Measures with Treatment Spillovers: The Case of Coal Combustion Products Partnership
by Lange Ian
- 1-19 Separating Equilibria in Public Auctions
by Gavious Arieh
January 2008, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-34 The Shape of Demand: What Does It Tell Us about Direct-to-Consumer Marketing of Antidepressants?
by Meyerhoefer Chad D. & Zuvekas Samuel H
- 1-4 Health Care Economics and Policy: An Introduction
by Ma Ching-to Albert
- 1-31 Sequential Patterns of Drug Use Initiation - Can We Believe In the Gateway Theory?
by Bretteville-Jensen Anne L & Melberg Hans O & Jones Andrew M
- 1-28 The Effect of the Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 1985 on Health Care Utilization of Employment Separators
by Zimmer David M.
- 1-27 Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting Times in England for Hospital Care?
by Propper Carol & Sutton Matt & Whitnall Carolyn & Windmeijer Frank
- 1-25 How Did SCHIP Affect the Insurance Coverage of Immigrant Children?
by Buchmueller Thomas C & Lo Sasso Anthony T & Wong Kathleen N
November 2008, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-40 Starting School at Four: The Effect of Universal Pre-Kindergarten on Children's Academic Achievement
by Fitzpatrick Maria D
- 1-55 The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality
by List John A. & Millimet Daniel L
January 2008, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 1-38 Intergenerational Earnings Mobility: Changes across Cohorts in Britain
by Nicoletti Cheti & Ermisch John F
- 1-49 Marital Sorting, Household Labor Supply, and Intergenerational Earnings Mobility across Countries
by Raaum Oddbjørn & Bratsberg Bernt & Røed Knut & Österbacka Eva & Eriksson Tor & Jäntti Markus & Naylor Robin A
- 1-48 The Inheritance of Educational Inequality: International Comparisons and Fifty-Year Trends
by Hertz Tom & Jayasundera Tamara & Piraino Patrizio & Selcuk Sibel & Smith Nicole & Verashchagina Alina
- 1-27 Children of the Post-Communist Transition: Age at the Time of the Parents' Job Loss and Dropping Out of Secondary School
by Kertesi Gabor & Kezdi Gabor
December 2007, Volume 7, Issue 2
December 2007, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-40 The Katrina Effect: Was There a Bright Side to the Evacuation of Greater New Orleans?
by Vigdor Jacob L
- 1-29 Consumer Food Safety Risk Perceptions and Attitudes: Impacts on Beef Consumption across Countries
by Schroeder Ted C. & Tonsor Glynn T. & Pennings Joost M.E. & Mintert James
- 1-20 Cross-Border Shopping and the Sales Tax: An Examination of Food Purchases in West Virginia
by Tosun Mehmet S & Skidmore Mark L
January 2007, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-39 The Impact of Driver Cell Phone Use on Accidents
by Hahn Robert W. & Prieger James E
April 2007, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 1-47 Field Experiments: A Bridge between Lab and Naturally Occurring Data
by List John A.
November 2006, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-23 The Effects of Political Action Committee Contributions on Medical Liability Legislation
by Wolaver Amy M & Magee Christopher S
- 1-9 Did the Death of Australian Inheritance Taxes Affect Deaths?
by Gans Joshua S & Leigh Andrew
- 1-16 Absorptive Capacity in R&D Joint Ventures When Basic Research Is Costly
by Frascatore Mark R.
March 2006, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 1-24 Deposit Collectors
by Ashraf Nava & Karlan Dean & Yin Wesley
- 1-28 The Evolution of Cooperative Norms: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment
by Bandiera Oriana & Barankay Iwan & Rasul Imran
July 2006, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-32 Managed Care and Physician Incentives: The Effects of Competition on the Cost and Quality of Care
by Cooper David J. & Rebitzer James B
- 1-33 Rational or Confused Polluters? Evidence from Hazardous Waste Compliance
by Stafford Sarah L
- 1-31 Commercial Development of University Research: The Role of Patents
by Bhole Bharat
- 1-27 The Effect of Switching Private Insurance Plans on Health Care Utilization
by Liu Fei & Zimmer David M.
- 1-26 The Role of Wealth Transformations: An Application to Estimating the Effect of Tax Incentives on Saving
by Pence Karen M.
- 1-25 Measuring the Effect of Multimarket Contact on Competition: Evidence from Mergers Following Radio Broadcast Ownership Deregulation
by Waldfogel Joel & Wulf Julie
- 1-17 Tariffs and Firm-Level Heterogeneous Fixed Export Costs
by Jørgensen Jan Guldager & Schröder Philipp J. H.
December 2005, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 1-26 Instrument-Induced Bias in Donation Mechanisms: Evidence from the Field
by Norwood Bailey & Lusk Jayson L
- 1-39 Online Fund-Raising Mechanisms: A Field Experiment
by Chen Yan & Li Xin & MacKie-Mason Jeffrey K
- 1-25 Competitive Work Environments and Social Preferences: Field Experimental Evidence from a Japanese Fishing Community
by Carpenter Jeffrey P & Seki Erika
- 1-21 Does Framing Matter for Conditional Cooperation? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment
by Meier Stephan
September 2005, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-34 Do Local Relative Factor Supplies Affect Local Relative Factor Prices?
by Saad-Lessler Joelle
- 1-35 A Calculator for Energy Consumption Changes Arising from New Technologies
by Saunders Harry D
- 1-33 Trade Potentials in Gravity Panel Data Models
by De Benedictis Luca & Vicarelli Claudio
- 1-32 Religious Market Structure, Religious Participation, and Outcomes: Is Religion Good for You?
by Gruber Jonathan H
- 1-27 Price Discrimination and Smuggling of AIDS Drugs
by Hornbeck Richard A.
- 1-20 The Role of Immigration in the Retirement Age Reform : A Theoretical Analysis
by Lagos Francisco & Lacomba Juan
- 1-19 The Payment of Hospital Services: a Waiting Lists Model
by Ferrari Dr. Alessandra
September 2005, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-32 A Theory of Health Disparities and Medical Technology
by Goldman Dana P & Lakdawalla Darius N.
- 1-34 A Test for Collusion between a Bidder and an Auctioneer in Sealed-Bid Auctions
by Ingraham Allan T
- 1-33 Entry-Level Products with Consumer Learning
by Johnson Justin P
- 1-23 Fatalistic Tendencies: An Explanation of Why People Don't Save
by Wu Stephen
- 1-14 Do Economists Recognize an Opportunity Cost When They See One? A Dismal Performance from the Dismal Science
by Ferraro Paul J & Taylor Laura O
June 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-28 Unbundling the Pollution Haven Hypothesis
by Taylor M. Scott
January 2005, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-18 Access Charges in the Presence of Call Externalities
by Berger Ulrich
April 2005, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-18 Second-Best Pollution Taxation and Environmental Quality
by Gaube Thomas
October 2004, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-25 Do Long Work Hours Contribute to Divorce?
by Johnson John H.
- 1-40 Estimating Productivity When Primal and Dual TFP Accounting Fail: An Illustration Using Singapore's Industries
by Kee Hiau Looi
- 1-24 Public Venture Capital, Occupational Choice, and Entrepreneurship
by Secrieru Oana & Vigneault Marianne
- 1-22 Citizens Should Vote on Secession
by Eerola Essi & Määttänen Niku & Poutvaara Panu
- 1-17 An Empirical Analysis of Gambling Addiction: Results from the Case of Taiwan
by Chang Wen-Chun
November 2004, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-24 Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens
by Ederington Josh & Levinson Arik & Minier Jenny
- 1-26 Managed Trade, Trade Liberalisation and Local Pollution
by Regibeau Pierre M & Gallegos Alberto
July 2004, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-29 Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment
by Krishna Kala M & Tan Ling Hui & Ranjan Ram
- 1-7 Willingness to Pay for Environmental Quality: Testable Empirical Implications of the Growth and Environment Literature: Comment
by Bloom David E & Sevilla Jaypee
- 1-14 Instrumental Variables for Binary Treatments with Heterogenous Treatment Effects: A Simple Exposition
by Manning Alan
December 2003, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-23 Pollution Abatement Expenditure by U.S. Manufacturing Plants: Do Community Characteristics Matter?
by Becker Randy A
- 1-34 Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?
by Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin
- 1-30 Environmental Regulation and International Trade: Empirical Results for Germany, the Netherlands and the US, 1977-1992
by Mulatu Abay & Florax Raymond J.G.M. & Withagen Cees
- 1-27 Pollution Havens and the Regulation of Multinationals with Asymmetric Information
by Wu Xiaodong
- 1-26 Does Trade Promote Environmental Coordination?: Pollution in International Rivers
by Sigman Hilary
- 1-23 Environmental Policy, Population Dynamics and Agglomeration
by Elbers Chris & Withagen Cees
- 1-22 Cross-Country Policy Harmonization with Rent-Seeking
by Hultberg Patrik T & Barbier Edward B
- 1-19 Environmental Regulation as Export Promotion: Product Standards for Dirty Intermediate Goods
by McAusland Carol
December 2003, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-22 Incentives to Invest in Transport Cost Reduction - Conceptual Issues and an Application to Electronic Commerce
by Bandulet Martin & Morasch Karl
- 1-47 Spillovers from Local Market Human Capital and the Spatial Distribution of Productivity in Malaysia
by Conley Timothy G. & Flyer Fredrick & Tsiang Grace R
- 1-36 Welfare Reform and Non-Marital Fertility in the 1990s: Evidence from Birth Records
by Joyce Ted & Kaestner Robert & Korenman Sanders
- 1-12 Real Options, Conflicting Valuations, and Favoritism
by Arya Anil & Glover Jonathan
December 2003, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-19 Endogenous Preferential Trade Agreements: An Empirical Analysis
by Magee Christopher S
- 1-53 Ethnicity and Networks in African Trade
by Fafchamps Marcel
July 2002, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-28 Is More for the Poor Less for the Poor? The Politics of Means-Tested Targeting
by Gelbach Jonah B. & Pritchett Lant
- 1-21 System Components, Network Effects, and Bundling
by Clements Matthew T.
- 1-19 Income Redistribution and Risky Occupational Choices
by Poutvaara Panu
December 2002, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-20 Collusive Bidding in the FCC Spectrum Auctions
by Cramton Peter & Schwartz Jesse A