Contact information of United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Transportation and Marketing Program
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uamsts. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/amsgvus.html .
- 157609 Decay of Slash of Northern White Pine in Southern New England
by Spaulding, Perley
- 157608 Spacing and Date-Of-Seeding Experiments with Grain Sorghums
by Martin, John H. & Swanson, A. F. & Burnham, D. R. & Clemmer, H. J. & Coles, E. H. & Keating, F. E. & Osborn, W. M.
- 157606 The Chestnut Curculios
by Brooks, Fred E.
- 157605 Flow of Water in Drainage Channels: The Results of Experiments to Determine the Roughness Coefficient n in Kutter's Formula
by Ramser, C. E.
- 157604 Alteration of Muscovite and Biotite in the Soil
by Denison, I. A. & Fry, William H.
- 157603 An Economic Study of Livestock Possibilities in the South-Eastern Coastal Plain
by Jennings, R. D. & Crosby, M. A.
- 157602 Agricultural Survey of Europe: The Danube Basin - Part 2, Rumania, Bulgaria, and Yugoslavia
by Michael, Louis G.
- 157600 Relative Costs of Extension Methods Which Influence Changes in Farm and Home Practices
by Baker, H. J. & Wilson, M. C.