Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 31976 The Costs and Benefits of Introducing Mandatory Hygiene Regulations
by Cao, Kay & Johnson, Robin
- 31975 Market-Based Approaches to Pollution Control in the Lake Taupo Catchment in New Zealand
by Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath
- 31974 How Can We Predict Performance in Tertiary Level Economics?
by Zhang, Lemin & Marsh, Dan
- 31973 Modelling an ITQ Scheme in the Galapagos Marine Reserve Spiny Lobster Fishery
by Alvear, Santiago A. Bermeo
- 31972 Abatement Cost Heterogeneity and its Impact on Tradable Nitrogen Discharge Permits
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 31971 The Role of Agricultural Consultants in the New Zealand Research, Development and Extension System
by Botha, Neels & Coutts, Jeff & Roth, Hein
- 31970 Modelling Nitrogen Fertiliser Demand in New Zealand
by Austin, Darran & Cao, Kay & Rys, Gerald
- 31969 Whither the Crown Research Institutes? Funding Issues
by Johnson, Robin
- 31968 Specification of Environmental Emission Trading Options in a Spatial Multi-Agent Simulation Model of Pastoral Farming
by Dake, Chris K.G. & Manderson, Andrew K. & MacKay, Alec D.
- 31967 Japan-New Zealand Trade and Fishery Frictions: Some Characteristics and Implications
by Okada, Yoshinori
- 31966 An inter-sectoral economic model for optimal sustainable mangrove use in the small island economy of Tonga
by Rohorua, Halahingano & Lim, Steven
- 31965 Trends in Research, Productivity Growth and Competitiveness in Agriculture in New Zealand and Australia
by Mullen, John D. & Scobie, Grant M. & Crean, Jason
- 31964 Fishery Management Games: How to reduce effort and admit new members
by Do, Kim Hang Pham & Folmer, Henk & Norde, Henk
- 31963 China's Expanding Role in Global Horticultural Markets
by Rae, Allan N. & Zhong, Funing & Zhou, Yingheng & Geng, Xianhui
- 31962 Potential of Forest Resources to Alleviate Poverty and Unemployment in Rural Nepal
by Dhakal, Bhubaneswor & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 31961 Policy Decision Making Framework for Considering the Economic and Non-Economic Effects of Changing Animal Welfare Regulations
by Parminter, Terry G.
- 31960 Emerging Rights and Risks in the Management of Water Quantity and Water Quality
by O'Sullivan, Dan
- 31959 An Economic Analysis of Quarantine: The Economies of Australia's Ban on New Zealand Apple Imports
by Arthur, Matthew
- 31958 Public Perceptions of New Zealand's Environment
by Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 31957 An Emergent Economics of Ecosystem Management
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 31956 Agricultural Marketing and Agribusiness Supply Chain Issues in Developing Economies: The Case of Fresh Produce in Papua New Guinea
by Martin, Sandra & Jagadish, Ayyamani
- 31955 List of Papers 2006
- 31954 Exploring long-term land improvements under land tenure insecurity
by Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti
- 31953 Single Farm Payment in the European Union and its Implications on New Zealand Dairy and Beef Trade
by Kogler, Klaus & Saunders, Caroline M.
- 31952 Sheep and Beef Production Costs Across New Zealand: Introducing the Spatial Dimension
by Lock, Kelly & Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi
- 31951 Psychometric Testing for Assessing Farmer's Managerial Ability (and Modelling the Origins of Ability)
by Nuthall, Peter L.
- 31950 The Potential Influence of Multiple Job Holding on Official Statistics Describing The Rural Workforce: Issues for Data Series and Workforce Policy
by Taylor, Nick & Baines, James & Newell, James
- 31949 Allocating Vote: Biosecurity - Towards an "Economics-Based" Approach for Setting Priorities for the Importation of Risk Goods
by Ryan, Michael
- 31948 New Zealand Agribusiness Success: An Approach to exploring the role of strategy, structure and conduct on firm performance
by Scrimgeour, Frank G. & McDermott, Alan & Saunders, Caroline M. & Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Sheath, Gavin W.
- 31947 Views of Primary Producers in the Taupo and Rotorua catchments: implications for water quality policy
by Botha, Neels & Parminter, Terry G.