International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA)
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review
2011, Volume 14, Issue 5
- Exclusivity of Agrifood Supply Chains: Seven Fundamental Economic Characteristics
by Sporleder, Thomas L. & Boland, Michael A.
- An Epistemology for Agribusiness: Peers, Methods and Engagement in the Agri-Food Bio System
by Peterson, H. Christopher
- The Scientific Pluralism of Agribusiness: A Special Issue on Theory and Practice: Forward
by Harrison, R. Wes & Ng, Desmond W.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 4
- The Triple Bottom Line: What is the Impact on the Returns to Agribusiness?
by Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A.
- The Impact of Ethanol Production on Spatial Grain Market Relationships
by Lewis, Karen E. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- Large Commercial Producer Market Segments for Agricultural Capital Equipment
by Roucan-Kane, Maud & Alexander, Corinne E. & Boehlje, Michael & Downey, W. Scott & Gray, Allan W.
- Performance of Smallholder Agriculture Under Limited Mechanization and the Fast Track Land Reform Program in Zimbabwe
by Obi, Ajuruchukwu & Chisango, Future Fortune T.
- Back to the Future? Understanding Change in Food Habits of Farmers' Market Customers
by Pascucci, Stefano & Cicatiello, Clara & Franco, Silvio & Pancino, Barbara & Davide, Marino
- Factors for Successful Development of Farmer cooperatives in Northwest China
by Garnevska, Elena & Liu, Guozhong & Shadbolt, Nicola M.
- Attitudes of Maltese Consumers Towards Quality in Fruit and Vegetables in Relation to Their Food-Related Lifestyles
by Dimech, Marco & Caputo, Vincenzina & Canavari, Maurizio
- Sustainability Strategies in U.S. Agribusiness: Understanding Key Drivers, Objectives, and Actions
by Rankin, Amber & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Alexander, Corinne E.
- Effective Marketing of Hass Avocados: The Impacts of Changing Trade Policy and Promotion/Information Programs
by Carman, Hoy F. & Sexton, Richard J.
- Approaches for Selecting Product Innovation Projects in U.S. Food and Agribusiness Companies
by Roucan-Kane, Maud & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael
- Management System for Harvest Scheduling: The Case of Horticultural Production in Southeast Spain
by Perez-Mesa, Juan Carlos & Galdeano-Gomez, Emilio & Aznar-Sanchez, Jose A.
- Analyzing the Competitive Performance of the South African Wine Industry
by van Rooyen, Johan & Esterhuizen, Dirk & Stroebel, Lindie
- Financing Chain Associations Industry Speaks
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Pereira Gomes, Carla Cristina Martoni & Trombin, Vinicius Gustavo
2011, Volume 14, Issue 2
- The Nature of Agribusiness Management Research
by Conforte, Daniel
- Consumer Preferences for Fruit and Vegetables with Credence-Based Attributes: A Review
by Moser, Riccarda & Raffaelli, Roberta & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- Determinants of Willingness to Purchase Organic Food: An Exploratory Study Using Structural Equation Modeling
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Ngui, Kwang Sing & Agrawal, Anand
- Strategic Group Analysis of U.S. Food Businesses Using the Two-step Clustering Method
by Johnson, Aaron J. & Johnson, Heather C. & Devadoss, Stephen & Foltz, John C.
- Agricultural Value Chains in Developing Countries A Framework for Analysis
by Trienekens, Jacques H.
- Supply Chains for Emerging Renewable Polymers: Analysis of Interactive Sectors and Complementary Assets
by Sporleder, Thomas L. & Goldsmith, Peter D. & Cordier, Jean & Godin, Philippe
- Innovativeness and Innovation: Implications for the Renewable Materials Supply Chain
by Detre, Joshua D. & Johnson, Aaron J. & Gray, Allan W.
- The Increasing Multifunctionality of Agricultural Raw Materials: Three Dilemmas for Innovation and Adoption
by Boehlje, Michael & Broring, Stefanie
2011, Volume 14, Issue 1
- The Role of Private Sector in Agricultural Development: An Executive Interview with Joseph Zed Bahsoon
by Goldsmith, Peter D.
- Enterprise Risk Management at Top Agro Inc
by Braga, Francesco S.
- Processed Chili Peppers for Export Markets: A Capital Budgeting Study on the AgroFood Company
by Shelaby, Ayman A. & Semida, Wael M. & Warnock, Daniel F. & Hahn, David E.
- Market Access for Local Food through the Conventional Food Supply Chain
by Abatekassa, Getachew & Peterson, H. Christopher
- Consumer Preferences for Fresh Citrus: Impacts of Demographic and Behavioral Characteristics
by Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa & Gmitter, Fred G., Jr. & Valim, M. Filomena & Plotto, Anne & Baldwin, Elizabeth A.
- Measuring Retail Service Quality in Farm Supply Cooperatives
by Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Hall, Thomas & Fields, Deacue
2010, Volume 13, Issue 4
- Trade Liberalizing Impacts of NAFTA in Sugar: Global Implications
by Knutson, Ronald D. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Sherwell, Pablo
- Brand Information Mitigating Negative Shocks on Animal Welfare: Is It More Effective to â€œDistractâ€ Consumers or Make Them Aware?
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- Hedonic Analysis of Sustainable Food Products
by Satimanon, Thasanee & Weatherspoon, Dave D.
- Risk - An Opportunity or Threat for Entrepreneurial Farmers in the Global Food Market?
by Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Olubode-Awosola, Femi & Gray, David I. & Dooley, Elizabeth
- Consumer Preferences for Imported Kona Coffee in South India: A Latent Class Analysis
by Krishnakumar, Jyotsna & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine
- Global Food Production under Alternative Scenarios
by Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Janne & Niemi, Jyrki S.
- UNICA: Challenges to Deliver Sustainability in the Brazilian Sugarcane Industry
by Chaddad, Fabio Ribas
- A Guatemalan Soycow Cooperative: Is the Whole Greater than the Sum of its Parts?
by Blumthal, Meredith & Micheels, Eric T. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Farrell, Rhett C.
- Ethanol Marketing and Input Procurement Practices of U.S. Ethanol Producers: 2008 Survey Results
by Schmidgall, Timothy J. & Tudor, Kerry W. & Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Winter, J. Randy
- BÃ¡nffi Soda Limited Partnership
by Kiserdi-Pallo, Imola & Baker, Gregory A.
- Executive Interview: Anton von Weissenfluh; Reconfiguring Supply Schemes in the Cocoa Value Chain: Organic Chocolate from Honduras for the Swiss Market
by Fromm, Ingrid
2010, Volume 13, Issue 3
- Designing a Scientific Management System for a Growing Science-Based Company
- Carbon and Energy Life-Cycle Assessment for Five Agricultural Anaerobic Digesters in Massachusetts on Small Dairy Farms
by Morris, Chelsea & Jorgenson, William & Snellings, Sam
- Defining and Meeting the Demand for Agricultural Machinery in China: A Case Study of John Deere
by Davis, Garrett W. & Bailey, DeeVon & Chudoba, Katherine M.
- Maintaining a Healthy Equity Structure: A Policy Change at Producers Cooperative Association
by Siebert, John W. & Park, John L.
- Reviewing, Reviewers and the Scientific Enterprise
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- Consumer Preferences for Olive Oil in Tirana, Albania
by Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Zhllima, Edvin & Sisior, Gwendalyn & Imami, Drini & Leonetti, Luciano
- Measurement of Sugar Cane Chain in Brazil
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Gustavo Trombin, Vinicius & Alberto Consoli, Matheus
- Product Life Cycles and Innovation in the US Seed Corn Industry
by Magnier, Alexandre & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Miller, Douglas J.
- Skills, Qualities and Experiences Needed for Future Leaders in Food and Agribusiness Industries of Armenia
by Urutyan, Vardan E. & Litzenberg, Kerry K.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 2
- Building a Talent Pipeline: Development of the â€˜Alltech Mini-MBAâ€™
by Connolly, Aidan J. & Phillips-Connolly, Kate
- Consumer Segments in Urban and Suburban Farmers Markets
by Elepu, Gabriel & Mazzocco, Michael A.
- Bio Energy Entry Timing from a Resource Based View and Organizational Ecology Perspective
by Ng, Desmond W. & Goldsmith, Peter D.
- Italian Consumer Attitudes Toward Products for Well-being: The Functional Foods Market
by Annunziata, Azzurra & Vecchio, Riccardo
- Economic Analysis of Options for Food Aid Policy in Honduras
by Boland, Michael A. & Brautigam, Alena
- Factors Influencing Growth of Dairy Product Manufacturing in the United States
by Asiseh, Fafanyo & Devadoss, Stephen & Bolotova, Yuliya & Foltz, John C. & Haggerty, Robert J.
- Appellation of Origin Status and Economic Development: A Case Study of the Mezcal Industry
by Trejo-Pech, Carlos Omar & Lopez-Reyna, Carmen & House, Lisa & Messina, William A., Jr.
- â€˜Tenderstemâ€™ Broccoli for Export Markets: an Analysis Study on the AgroFood Company
by El-Sayed, Sayed F. & Sallamb, Walid Y. & Warnock, Daniel F. & Hahn, David E.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 1
- Rabobankâ€™s Success in Uncertain Times: An Executive Interview with Frans van Bijsterveld
by Hooper, Richard
- Defining an Agribusiness Strategic Agenda for 2010-2020
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Scare, Roberto Fava
- Implementation of a Traceability and Certification System for Non-genetically Modified Soybeans: The Experience of Imcopa Co. in Brazil
by Pelaez, Victor Manoel & Aquino, Dayani & Hofmann, Ruth & Melo, Marcelo
- Measuring Demand Factors Influencing Market Penetration and Buying Frequency for Flowers in the U.S
by Palma, Marco A. & Ward, Ronald W.
- Inclusion of Low Income Sectors in Latin American Agribusiness
by Metzger, Michael D. & Ickis, John & Leguizamon, Francisco & Flores, Juliano
- Competitiveness of Zacatecas (Mexico) Protected Agriculture: The Fresh Tomato Industry
by Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Rumayor-Rodriguez, Agustin & Perez-Veyna, Oscar & Reyes-Rivas, Elivier
- Assessing the Comparative Advantage of Albanian Olive Oil Production
by Mane-Kapaj, Ana & Kapaj, Ilir & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Totojani, Orkida
2009, Volume 12, Issue 4
- Strategic Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Innovation and New Technology Introduction during Volatile Times1
by Boehlje, Michael & Roucan-Kane, Maud
- Are Traditional Cooperatives an Endangered species? About Shrinking Satisfaction, Involvement and Trust
by Nilsson, Jerker & Kihlen, Anna & Norell, Lennart
- World Soybean Production: Area Harvested, Yield, and Long-Term Projections
by Masuda, Tadayoshi & Goldsmith, Peter D.
- Do Private Labels Generate Loyalty? Empirical Evidence for German Frozen Pizza
by Wettstein, Nadine & Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Loy, Jens-Peter
- Toward Better Defining the Field of Agribusiness Management
by Ng, Desmond W. & Siebert, John W.
- Trade-offs between Shopping Bags Made of Non-degradable Plastics and Other Materials, Using Latent Class Analysis: The Case of Tianjin, China
by Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Fang, Di & Yang, Fang
- Assessing Consumer Preferences for Organically Grown Fresh Fruit and Vegetables in Eastern New Brunswick
by Haghiri, Morteza & Hobbs, Jill E. & McNamara, Meaghan L.
- Implications of Trade Liberalization and Domestic Reforms on EU Agricultural Markets
by Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Kerkela, Leena & Lehtonen, Heikki & Niemi, Jyrki S.
- Farmer Acceptance of Genetically Modified seeds in Germany: Results of a Cluster Analysis
by Gyau, Amos & Voss, Julian & Spiller, Achim & Enneking, Ulrich
- The Japanese Market for Imported Fruit Juices
by Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Kilmer, Richard L.
2009, Volume 12, Issue 3
- Do Market Oriented Firms Demonstrate Clarity on Their Value Discipline? Evidence from Illinois Beef Producers
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
- Of Junk Food and Junk Science
by Collins, Robert A. & Baker, Gregory A.
- Linking Small Scale Farmers in China with the International Markets: A Case of Apple Export Chains
by Zhang, Xiaoyong & Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Zhurong
- Willingness to Pay for Improved Milk Sensory Characteristics and Assurances in Northern Kenya Using Experimental Auctions
by Wayua, Francis O. & Shibia, Mohamed G. & Mamo, Moses S. & Bailey, DeeVon & Coppock, D. Layne
- Entrepreneurial Supply Chains and Strategic Collaboration: The Case of BagÃ²ss Cheese in Bagolino, Italy
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Marletta, Piercarlo & Biere, Arlo W.
- Export Implicit Financial Performance: The Case of French Wine Companies
by Viviani, Jean-Laurent
- Commodity-based Trade and Market Access for Developing Country Livestock Products: The Case of Beef Exports from Ethiopia
by Rich, Karl M. & Perry, Brian D. & Kaitibie, Simeon
2009, Volume 12, Issue 2
- Global Supply Chain: An Executive Interview with Mary Shelman
by Jose, H. Douglas
- Implementation of a Traceability System From Constraints to Opportunities for the Industry: A Case Study of Quebec, Canada
by Lavoie, Gilbert & Forest, Jean-Francois
- Opportunities for Producing Table Grapes in Egypt for the Export Market: A Decision Case Study
by Diab, Yaser A.A. & Mousa, Magdi A.A. & Warnock, Daniel F. & Hahn, David E.
- The Effectiveness of Facilitated Business-to-Business Word-of Mouth Marketing Strategies on Target Participantsâ€™ Information Sharing Behavior
by Xu, Pei & Fulton, Joan R. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Akridge, Jay T.
- Drivers of Demand for Imported Horticultural Commodities: A Cross-Country Comparison
by Rickard, Bradley J. & St. Pierre, Christine M. & Becker, Gabriel M.
- Lessons from the Canadian Cattle Industry for Developing the National Animal Identification System
by Murphy, Ryan G.L. & Pendell, Dustin L. & Smith, Gary C.
2009, Volume 12, Issue 1
- Greene Gardens
by Baker, Gregory A. & Hanson, Kirk O.
- Market Segmentation Practices of Retail Crop Input Firms
by Reimer, Aaron & Downey, W. Scott & Akridge, Jay T.
- Efficiency and Productivity Changes in the Indian Food Processing Industry: Determinants and Policy Implications
by Ali, Jabir & Singh, Surendra P. & Ekanem, Enefiok P.
- Competitive Analysis and Market Power of Chinaâ€™s Soybean Import Market
by Song, Baohui & Marchant, Mary A. & Reed, Michael R. & Xu, Shuang
- Supplying Improved Seed to Farmers in Rural Kenya: The Case of Freshco Kenya Ltd
by Mabaya, Edward T. & Cramer, Laura K. & Mahiga, Veronica K. & Pham, Huong Q. & Simpson, Tara M. & Tang, Xiaowei C.
2008, Volume 11, Issue 4
- Trends and Opportunities in Agriculture An Executive Interview with Lowell Catlett
by Jose, H. Douglas
- La Industria Habla Reflexiones en la Irracionalidad
by Gobbee, Jose E.
- Industry Speaks Reflections on the Irrational
by Gobbee, Jose E.
- Farming Fish in a Transitional Economy: A Case for East Timor
by Wood, Toby Ryan & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine
- The Clustering of Organizational Innovation: Developing Governance Models for Vertical Integration
by Burress, Molly J. & Cook, Michael L. & Klein, Peter G.
- Competing in a Mature Market: The Case of Super AM Food Markets
by Harling, Kenneth
- Consumer Preferences and Trade-Offs for Locally Grown and Genetically Modified Apples: A Conjoint Analysis Approach
by Novotorova, Nadezhda K. & Mazzocco, Michael A.
- Virtual Investment Concepts and the Ethanol Industry
by Siebert, John W. & Hagerman, Amy D. & Park, John L.
- Economic Value Added versus Traditional Performance Metrics in the Czech Food-Processing Sector
by Chmelikova, Gabriela
- Indiaâ€™s Agrarian Crisis and Corporate-Led Contract Farming: Socio-economic Implications for Smallholder Producers
by Sharma, Vijay Paul
- Applying a Sectoral System of Innovation (SSI) Approach to the Australian Red Meat Industry with Implications for Improving Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Australian Agrifood Industry
by Pitt, Christine & Nelle, Susan
2008, Volume 11, Issue 3
- Managing Global Climate Change An Executive Interview with Carole Brookins
by Jose, H. Douglas
- Managing Global Climate Change An Executive Interview with David Lobell
by Jose, H. Douglas
- Industry Speaks Strategies for Solving the Food Inflation Problem
by Neves, Marcos Fava
- Parma Agrifood Research Management Knowledge Network: PARMa KN
by Braga, Francesco S. & Baker, Gregory A.
- Innovation in Food Products: First-mover Strategy and Entropy Metrics
by Sporleder, Thomas L. & Hooker, Neal H. & Shanahan, Christopher J. & Broring, Stefanie
- Heterogeneity in the Evaluation of Quality Assurance Systems: The International Food Standard (IFS) in European Agribusiness
by Schulze, Holger & Albersmeier, Friederike & Gawron, Jana-Christina & Spiller, Achim & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- Spatial Marketing Patterns for Corn Under the Condition of Increasing Ethanol Production in the U.S
by Conley, Dennis M. & George, Adam
- Industry-Academic Partnerships The View from the Corner Office
by Baker, Gregory A. & Wysocki, Allen F. & House, Lisa
- Market Orientation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Examination of the Illinois Beef Industry
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
- The Impact of Coordination of Production and Marketing Strategies on Price Behavior: Evidence from the Idaho Potato Industry
by Bolotova, Yuliya & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Muthusamy, Kalamani & Patterson, Paul E.
2008, Volume 11, Issue 2
- Executive Interview - Kristian Moeller
by Sibiya, Thandokwakhe
- The Impact of Biofuel Production on Food Security: A Briefing Paper with a Particular Emphasis on Maize-to-Ethanol Production
by Makenete, Andrew L. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Kupka, Julia
- Business Relationships and B2B Communication in Selected European Agri-food Chains â€“ First Empirical Evidence
by Fischer, Christian & Hartmann, Monika & Bavorova, Miroslava & Hockmann, Heinrich & Suvanto, Hannele & Viitaharju, Leena & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Henchion, Maeve M. & McGee, Claire & Dybowski, Grzegorz & Kobuszynska, Mira
- Customer Satisfaction in Farmer-to-consumer Direct Marketing
by Lulfs-Baden, Frederike & Spiller, Achim & Zuhlsdorf, Anke & Mellin, Matthias
- Structural Change in a Food Supply Chain
by Ng, Desmond W.
- Assessing Information Bias and Food Safety
by Conley, Dennis M. & Wade, Mark A.
2008, Volume 11, Issue 1
- Industry-Academic Partnerships â€“ Benefit or Burden?
by Baker, Gregory A. & Wysocki, Allen F. & House, Lisa & Batista, Juan C.
- Buyer and Seller Responses to an Adverse Food Safety Event: The Case of Frozen Salmon in Alberta
by Maynard, Leigh J. & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Nickoloff, Megan
- Range and Limit of Geographical Indication Scheme: The Case of Basmati Rice from Punjab, Pakistan
by Giraud, Georges
- Source Differentiated Mexican Dairy Import Demand
by Ramirez, Miguel A. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- Assessing Input Brand Loyalty among U.S. Agricultural Producers
by Harbor, Anetra L. & Martin, Marshall A. & Akridge, Jay T.
- Designing the Last Mile of the Supply Chain in Africa: Firm Expansion and Managerial Inferences from a Grocer Model of Location Decisions
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Ross, Anthony
2007, Volume 10, Issue 4
- Education and Knowledge Transfer: A Priority for the Future
by Akintunde, Ogundeji Abiodun
- Quality Management in Supply Chain Networks - The Case of Poland
by Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata
- Consumer Responses to Food Safety Information from Print Media
by Conley, Dennis M. & Wade, Mark A.
- Measuring Competition for Textiles: Does the United States Make the Grade?
by Welch, J. Mark & Lyford, Conrad P.
- Innovation and Governance in International Food Supply Chains: The Cases of Ghanaian Pineapples and South African Grapes
by Trienekens, Jacques H. & Willems, Sabine
- A Customer Service Design Case Study: Insights on Customer Loyalty in the Brazilian Food Sector
by Florencio de Almeida, Ione Lucia & Florencio de Almeida, Luciana
- Key Success Factors of Innovation in Multinational Agrifood Prospector Companies
by Fortuin, Frances T.J.M. & Batterink, Maarten H. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
2007, Volume 10, Issue 03
- What Adds Value in Specialty Coffee? Managerial Implications from Hedonic Price Analysis of Central and South American E-Auctions
by Donnet, M. Laura & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Hoehn, John P.
- EU-China Agricultural Trade in Relation to China's WTO Membership
by Niemi, Jyrki S. & Huan-Niemi, Ellen
- The Role and Success Factors of Livestock Trading Cooperatives: Lessons from German Pork Production
by Theuvsen, Ludwig & Franz, Annabell
- Fruit and Vegetable Consumption among College Students in Arkansas and Florida: Food Culture vs. Health Knowledge
by Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa & Lorence, Argelia
- International Trade, Consumer Behavior and Trust: Factors Affecting Agribusinesses in Developing Countries. Executive Interview: Ronald D. Hampton, Chair and Associate Professor of Marketing University of Nebraska
by Fromm, Ingrid & Nyhodo, Bonani
- Economic Analysis of Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment in Beef Systems in Argentina and Uruguay
by Thor, Eric, III & Bailey, DeeVon & Silvac, Alejandro R. & Vickner, Steven S.
2007, Volume 10, Issue 02
- Differential Earnings of the Agricultural Graduates: New Evidence from the Agribusiness Industry
by Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Wolf, Marianne McGarry
- The Joint Impact of Supply Chain Integration and Quality Management on the Performance of Pork Processing Firms in China
by Han, Jiqin & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno) & Trienekens, Jacques H.
- An Overview of the Global Economy: Markets, Competitiveness and Trade Facilitation. Executive Interview: The Honorable Carole L. Brookins, U.S. Executive Director to the World Bank, 2001-2005
by Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeju
- The Role of Trust in European Food Chains: Theory and Empirical Findings
by Fritz, Melanie & Fischer, Christian
- On the Use of Valuation Mechanisms to Measure Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Novel Products: A Comparison of Hypothetical and Non-Hypothetical Values
by Silva, Andres & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Park, John L.
- Middle Management in Agriculture: Roles, Functions, and Practices
by Bitsch, Vera & Yakura, Elaine K.
- Analysis of Farm Household Preferences in the Management of Invasive Species: The Case of Miconia in Hawaii
by Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Yang, Fang & Thomas, Lynna & Pant, Archana
- Discovering and Promoting Commodity Health Attributes: Programs and Issues
by Carman, Hoy F.
- Determinants of U.S. Textile and Apparel Trade
by Amponsah, William A. & Ofori-Boadu, Victor
- Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis
by Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L.
2007, Volume 10, Issue 01
- An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Success of Food and Agribusiness E-Commerce Firms
by Montealegre, Fernando & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Eales, James S.
- An Evaluation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Practices among Agribusiness Firms
by Torres, Antonio, Jr. & Akridge, Jay T. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Widdows, Richard
- Strategic Marketing Decisions for Organic Agricultural Producers
by Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- The Canadian Dairy Commission: an empirical survey on its relevance in today's civil society
by Charlebois, Sylvain & Langenbacher, Wolfgang & Tamilia, Robert D.
- Growth-related Measures of Brand Equity Elasticity for Food Firms
by Liu, Juan & Sporleder, Thomas L.
- Consumer Reaction to Beef Safety Scares
by Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R.
2006, Volume 09, Issue 04
- Agricultural Producer Cooperatives as Strategic Alliances
by Gall, Roslynne G. & Schroder, Bill
- Coordination Strategy Decisions in Sao Paulo's Fresh Produce Markets: An Empirical Validation of the Peterson, Wysocki & Harsh Framework
by Mainville, Denise Y. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- Guangzhou Buyers Preference for Premium Hawaiian Grown Product Gift Baskets
by Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Yu, Jin & Keung, Helen & Lin, Tun & Ferguson, Carol
- The Amadori Group: Free-Range Chicken and the Impact of Avian Flu
by Baker, Gregory A. & Braga, Francesco S.
2006, Volume 09, Issue 03
- Analyzing Risk and Uncertainty of New Product Marketing: The Case of eMerge Interactive and VerifEYEÂ®
by Gunderson, Michael A. & Roucan, Maud & Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W.
- Customer Relationship Management at Farm Credit Services of Mid-America: Working towards a SingleView
by Martens, Bobby J. & Akridge, Jay T.
- Banning Foie Gras in California
by Baker, Gregory A. & Zhang, Fan
- Finnish Citizens' Attitudes towards Multifunctional Agriculture
by Hyytia, Nina & Kola, Jukka
2006, Volume 09, Issue 02
- A Framework for Evaluating Return on Investment in Management Development Programs
by Lynch, Kara & Akridge, Jay T. & Schaffer, Scott P. & Gray, Allan W.
- Gianluigi Zenti, President, Academia Barilla SpA - The Changing Consumer: Demanding but Predictable
by Hartl, Jochen
- Performance Improvements through Implementation of Lean Practices: A Study of the U.K. Red Meat Industry
by Zokaei, Keivan & Simons, David
- IQF Catfish Retail Pack: A Study of Consumers' Willingness to Pay
by Quagrainie, Kwamena K.
- Harsha de Silva, Director, E-development Labs (private) Limited and Senior Economist, LIRNEasia - Agricultural Market Development through Information and Communication Technology (ICT): A Developing Country Experience
by Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeju
- Ross McLaren, Retired President and CEO, Shaw's Supermarket, Inc. - The Changing Consumer: Demanding but Predictable
by Mashinini, Nkosazana N.
- Conceptual Links between Two Mad Cow Crises: The Absence of Paradigmatic Change and Policymaking Implications
by Labrecque, Joanne & Charlebois, Sylvain
- Robert T. Martin, Managing Director and Regional Executive, Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group: Doing Business in China
by Liu, Juan
2006, Volume 09, Issue 01
- Does Product Diversity Signal Bargains in Australian Wine?
by Horowitz, Ira & Lockshin, Larry
- Protecting Your Turf: First-mover Advantages as a Barrier to Competitor Innovation
by Briggeman, Brian C. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Detre, Joshua D.
- Scorecarding and Heat Mapping: Tools and Concepts for Assessing Strategic Uncertainty
by Detre, Joshua D. & Briggeman, Brian C. & Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W.
- Success Factors for New Generation Cooperatives
by Carlberg, Jared G. & Ward, Clement E. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- Does Price Signal Quality? Strategic Implications of Price as a Signal of Quality for the Case of Genetically Modified Food
by Hwang, Yun Jae & Roe, Brian E. & Teisl, Mario F.
- Redesigning the Food Chain: Trade, Investment and Strategic Alliances in the Orange Juice Industry
by Azevedo, Paulo Furquim de & Chaddad, Fabio Ribas
2005, Volume 08, Issue 04
- Managing Environmental Risks through Private Sector Cooperation: Cooperation: Theory, Experience and a Case Study of the California Code of Sustainable Winegrowing Practices
by Moulton, Kirby S. & Zwane, Alix Peterson
- Typology and Financial Performance of Champagne Makers According to Distribution Channel
by Declerck, Francis
- Renationalization of the Common Agricultural Policy: Mission Impossible?
by Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kola, Jukka
- Chinese Consumers' Preferences for Livestock Products
by Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A. & Qin, Xiang Dong & Zhuang, Jun
- Adoption of Internet Strategies by Agribusiness Firms
by Henderson, Jason R. & Dooley, Frank J. & Akridge, Jay T. & Carerre, Antonio
2005, Volume 08, Issue 03
- Farmers of the Future: Market Segmentation and Buying Behavior
by Boehlje, Michael & Doehring, Todd & Sonka, Steven T.
- New Product Development in Thai Agro-Industry: Explaining the Rates of Innovation and Success in Innovation
by Dhamvithee, Pisit & Shankar, Bhavani & Jangchud, Anuvat & Wuttijumnong, Phaisarn
- Veggies 4U's Energy Pricing Dilemma
by Braga, Francesco S.
- Policies and Measures for Multifunctional Agriculture: Experts' Insight
by Arovuori, KyÃ¶sti & Kola, Jukka
- Managing Labor on Dairy Farms: A Resource-Based Perspective with Evidence from Case Studies
by Mugera, Amin W. & Bitsch, Vera
2005, Volume 08, Issue 02
- Dan Dillon, CEO of Welch Foods
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Boland, Michael A.
- Who Should Certify the Safety of Genetically Modified Foods?
by Baker, Gregory A. & Mazzocco, Michael A.
- Strategy Development in a Turbulent Business Climate: Concepts and Methods
by Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W. & Detre, Joshua D.
- Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures
by Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R.
- An American BSE Crisis: Has it affected the Value of Traceability and Country-of-Origin Certifications for US and Canadian Beef?
by Ward, Ruby A. & Bailey, DeeVon & Jensen, Robert T.
- Consumer Preferences for Quality Foods from a South European Perspective: A Conjoint Analysis Implementation on Greek Olive Oil
by Krystallis, Athanasios & Ness, Mitchell
2005, Volume 08, Issue 01
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summaries
- Cover Page
- Economic Impacts of Animal Disease Management and Policy
by Armbruster, Walter J.
- Arkansas Landlord Selection of Land-Leasing Contract Type and Terms
by Rainey, Ronald L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Parsch, Lucas D. & Bierlen, Ralph W.
- Private and Public Economic Perspectives on Animal Disease: An Emerging Strategic Issue for Agribusiness Managers
by Thilmany, Dawn D.
- Animal Disease Economic Impacts: A Survey of Literature and Typology of Research Approaches
by Pritchett, James G. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Johnson, Kamina K.