Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeaj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
November 1996, Volume 15, Issue 2
September 1996, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 173993 China's projected cereals deficits in a world context
by Alexandratos, Nikos
- 173994 Production efficiency of Chinese agriculture: evidence from rural household survey data
by Wang, Jirong & Cramer, Gail L. & Wailes, Eric J.
- 173995 Agreement on agriculture in the Uruguay Round of GATT: from Punta del Este to Marrakesh
by Hassan, Zuhair A.
- 173996 An application of cointegration theory in the estimation of the Almost Ideal Demand system for food consumption in Bulgaria
by Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davis, J.R.
- 173998 Unconventional adjustment strategies for rural households in the less developed areas in Greece
by Damianos, Dimitrios & Skuras, Dimitrios
- 174000 Book Review
by Kelly, Valerie A.
- 174002 Guide for Authors
August 1996, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 173952 Economy-wide reform and agricultural recovery: Observations of economic Darwinism among transition economies
by Valdes, Alberto & Gnaegy, Suzanne
- 173954 Econometric estimation of a global spillover matrix for wheat varietal technology
by Maredia, Mywish K. & Ward, Richard & Byerlee, Derek R.
- 173956 Sustainable development of forest resources in industrialized countries
by McKillop, William & Sarkar, Amin
- 173958 Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations
by Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de
- 173991 Assessing the effects of tariff reform on U.S. food manufacturing industries: the role of imperfect competition and intermediate inputs
by Lanclos, D. Kent & Hertel, Thomas W. & Devadoss, Stephen
- 173992 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 14
July 1996, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 173931 A study of economic efficiency of Iranian farmers in Ramjerd district: an application of stochastic programming
by Torkamani, Javad & Hardaker, J. Brian
- 173938 Modelling agricultural production of small-scale farmers in sub-Saharan Africa: A case study in western Kenya
by Odulaja, Adedapo & Kiros, Fassil G.
- 173941 Farm size, relative efficiency and agrarian policy in Cote d'Ivoire: profit function analysis of rice farms
by Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Djato, Kouakou K.
- 173946 Endogenous risk in weed control management
by Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 173947 Dynamic relationships between US and Thai rice prices
by Taylor, Earl L. & Bessler, David A. & Waller, Mark L. & Rister, M. Edward
- 173949 Farmers' time allocation between farm work and off-farm work and the importance of unobserved group effects: evidence from Israeli cooperatives
by Kimhi, Ayal
April 1996, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 173867 Fungicide use under risk in Swiss wheat production
by Gotsch, Nikolaus & Regev, Uri
- 173876 The dynamics of household beef consumption in Cameroon
by Tambi, N. Emmanuel
- 173882 Expectations, supply response, and marketing boards: An example from Kenya
by Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 173893 Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production
by Itty, P.
- 173900 Quantifying the socio-economic determinants of sustainable crop production: an application to wheat cultivation in the Tarai of Nepal
by Ali, Mubarik
- 173912 Book Reviews
by Crosson, Pierre & Pederson, Glenn D. & Farrar, Curtis
- 173915 Guide for Authors
February 1996, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 173782 Introducing socioeconomic characteristics into production analysis under risk
by Feinerman, Eli & Finkelshtain, Israel
- 173792 Economic impacts of East Coast Fever immunization on smallholder farms, Kenya: a simulation analysis
by Nyangito, Hezron O. & Richardson, James W. & Mundy, Darrell S. & Mukhebi, Adrian W. & Zimmel, Peter & Namken, Jerry
- 173804 The impact of floods on the adoption rate of high-yielding rice varieties in Bangladesh
by Azman, Jean-Paul
- 173816 Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments
by Salhofer, K.
- 173825 Comment: Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market
by Sexton, Richard J.
- 173828 Reply: Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market
by Voon, Thomas J.
- 173840 Book Reviews
by Klosky, Patricia & White, T. Kelley & Peterson, E. Wesley F.
- 173843 Author Index
- 173851 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 13
November 1995, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 173708 U.S. corn exports: the role of the exchange rate
by Babula, Ronald A. & Ruppel, Fred J. & Bessler, David A.
- 173713 Poverty alleviation in Mozambique: a multi-market analysis of the role of food aid
by Dorosh, Paul & Ninno, Carlo del & Sahn, David E.
- 173718 A decision support system for strategic planning on pig farms
by Backus, Ge B.C. & Timmer, G. Th. & Dijkhuizen, A.A. & Eidman, V.R. & Vos, F.
- 173724 Farm-level nonparametric analysis of cost-minimization and profit-maximization behavior
by Featherstone, Allen M. & Moghnieh, Ghassan A. & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 173733 Are piglet prices rational hog price forecasts?
by Gjolberg, Ole
- 173737 Dynamic modelling of agroforestry and soil fertility interactions: implications for multi-disciplinary research policy
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Hallam, Arne & Rajasekaran, B.
- 173747 Implications of alternative environmental policies on phosphorus loading from poultry litter
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J.
October 1995, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 173671 Farmers' perceptions and adoption of new agricultural technology: evidence from analysis in Burkina Paso and Guinea, West Mrica
by Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Baidu-Forson, Jojo
- 173673 Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Russia
by Brooks, Karen M. & Lerman, Zvi
- 173675 Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine
by Lerman, Zvi & Brooks, Karen M. & Csaki, Csaba
- 173681 Agriculture as a provider of public goods: a case study for Norway
by Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling
- 173686 Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa
by Frisvold, George & Ingram, Kevin
- 173693 Book Reviews
by Jones, Stephen & Colyer, Dale & Abdulai, Awudu & Hoey, Tan Siew & Aredo, Dejene
September 1995, Volume 12, Issue 3
August 1995, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 173574 Liberalization of agricultural input markets in Bangladesh: process, impact, and lessons
by Ahmed, Raisuddin
- 173575 Soil conservation and governmental policies in tropical areas: Does aid worsen the incentives for arresting erosion?
by Grepperud, Sverre
- 173576 The cost of agricultural production risk
by Babcock, Bruce A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 173578 Landlords and farmers: implications of disparities in bargaining power for tenancy in agriculture
by Andersson, Hans
- 173579 A partial adjustment model with rational expectations applied to the goat sector in Greece
by Fotopoulos, Christos V.
- 173580 Segmentation in the informal credit markets: the case of the Philippines
by Nagarajan, Geetha & Meyer, Richard L. & Hushak, Leroy J.
- 173581 Returns from research in economies with policy distortions: hybrid sorghum in Sudan
by Ahmed, Mohamed A. M. & Masters, William A. & Sanders, John H.
April 1995, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 173528 Publisher's Announcement
- 173531 Approximation methods for ranking risky investment alternatives
by Bigman, David
- 173535 Value of moving from central planning to a market system: lessons from the Israeli water sector
by Becker, Nir
- 173538 Equity and efficiency considerations in area versus individual yield insurance
by Turvey, Calum G. & Islam, Zahirul
- 173541 How integrated are world beef markets? The case of Australian and U.S. beef markets
by Diakosavvas, Dimitris
- 173544 Labor productivity measurement in Japanese agriculture, 1956-90
by Kuroda, Yoshimi
- 173549 Effects of agricultural production fluctuations on the Chinese macro economy
by Ran, Guanghe & In, Francis & Dillon, John L.
- 173557 Price expectations of sheep and goats by producers and intermediaries in Quetta market, Pakistan
by Rodriguez, Abelardo & Ali, Imran & Afzal, Muhammad & Shah, Nisar A. & Mustafa, Usman
- 173564 Estimating preference change in meat demand in Saudi Arabia
by Al-Kahtani, Safer H. & Sofian, Badr El-din E.
- 173569 Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia
by Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony
- 173572 Guide for Authors
December 1994, Volume 11, Issue 2-3
- 173484 Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports
by Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J.
- 173486 Compensated optimal response under uncertainty in agricultural household models
by Saha, Atanu
- 173487 Farmers and the U.S. Congress: rethinking basic institutional assumptions about agricultural policy
by Browne, William P. & Paik, Won K.
- 173488 Alternative models of input allocation in multicrop systems: Irrigation water in the Central Plains, United States
by Moore, Michael R. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Carey, Marc B.
- 173489 Role of information in the adoption of best management practices for water quality improvement
by Feather, Peter M. & Amacher, Gregory S.
- 173490 Estimating random effects production function models with selectivity bias: an application to Swedish crop producers
by Heshmati, Almas
- 173491 Impacts of land fragmentation on the cost of producing wheat in the rain-fed region of northern Jordan
by Jabarin, Amer S. & Epplin, Francis M.
- 173492 Measurement of cost inefficiency with safety first measure of risk
by Parikh, Ashok & Shah, Mir Kalan
- 173493 Demand for food in Myanmar (Burma)
by Soe, T. & Batterham, Robert L. & Drynan, R.G.
- 173494 Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand
by Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G.
- 173495 Evaluation of external market effects and government intervention in Malaysia's agricultural sector: A computable general equilibrium framework
by Yeah, Kim Leng & Yanagida, John F. & Yamauchi, Hiroshi
- 173496 On-site economic evaluation of soil conservation practices in Honduras
by Carcamo, Julio A. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Norton, George W.
- 173497 Economics of erosion-control and seed-fertilizer technologies for hillside farming in Honduras
by Lopez-Periera, Miguel A. & Sanders, John H. & Baker, Timothy G. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 173498 Managerial form, ownership and efficiency: a case-study of Argentine agriculture
by Gallacher, Marcos & Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L.
- 173499 Impacts of FFW on nutrition in rural Kenya
by Athanasios, Athanasenas & Bezuneh, Mesfin & Deaton, Brady J.
- 173500 Market liberalization and integration of maize markets in Malawi
by Goletti, Francesco & Babu, Suresh Chandra
- 173514 Profitability analysis of foodgrain in the Sudan's irrigated agricultural sector
by Gumaa, Yusuf T. & Faki, Hamid H. & Mohamed, Abu Bakr I. & Ismail, Mohamed A.
- 173518 Effects of household size and composition on consumption in rural households in Matabeleland South, Zimbabwe
by Young, Trevor & Hamdok, Abdalla A.
- 173523 End Material
September 1994, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 173432 Differential human capital and structural evolution in agriculture
by Rogers, John L.
- 173435 An analysis of population growth, Green Revolution and terms of trade in the presence of cropsharing in agriculture
by Taslim, M. A.
- 173438 From weed to wealth? Prospects for medic pastures in the Mediterranean farming system of north-west Syria
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Pannell, David J. & Christiansen, Scott & Nersoyan, Nerses & Bahhady, Faik
- 173439 Farmer-to-farmer transfer of new crop varieties: an empirical analysis on small farms in Uganda
by Grisley, W.
- 173440 Japan's peanut import demand: implications for United States exports
by Zhang, Ping & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Carley, Dale H.
- 173479 Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey
by Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric
- 173480 Impact of eliminating government interventions on China's rice sector
by Fan, Shenggen & Wailes, Eric & Cramer, Gail
- 173481 Ex ante assessment of the returns to livestock disease control in Indonesia
by Patrick, I.W. & Vere, D.T.
- 173482 Book Reviews
by Anderson, Jock R. & Rukuni, Mandi & Braun, Joachim von
May 1994, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 173378 Resource supplies and changing world agricultural comparative advantage
by Tobey, James A. & Chomo, G.V.
- 173381 Technology, production environment, and household income: Assessing the regional impacts of technological change
by Renkow, Mitch
- 173385 Value of information on crop response function to soil salinity in a farm-level optimization model
by Feinerman, Eli
- 173387 Evidence of the empirical relevance of the infant industry argument for the protection of Brazilian ethanol production
by Rask, Kevin
- 173391 International trade in a differentiated good: Trade elasticities in the world rice market
by Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 173395 Returns to wheat breeding research in Nepal
by Morris, Michael L. & Dubin, H. J. & Pokhrel, Thaneswar
- 173398 'Second-generation' MVs and the evolution of the Green Revolution: the case of Central Luzon, 1966-90
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Gascon, Fe & Asano, Seki
- 173402 The law of one price: a test based on prices for selected inputs in New Zealand agriculture
by Delpachitra, S. B. & Hill, R. L. St
- 173406 Asymmetry in beef, lamb and pork farm-retail price transmission in Australia
by Griffith, G.R. & Piggott, N.E.
- 173419 Author Index
- 173424 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 10
April 1994, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 173344 Sustaining growth in agriculture: a quantitative review of agricultural research investments
by Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes
- 173346 Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries
by Álvarez-Coque, José María García & Bautista, Romeo M.
- 173350 Efficiency estimation in a profit maximising model using flexible production function
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 173357 Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity
by Lin, Justin Yifu
- 173361 Separability in farm-household economics: an experiment with linear programming
by Delforce, Julie C.
- 173364 Production technologies in Ethiopian agriculture
by Kidane, Asmerom & Abler, David G.
- 173368 Extensification of agriculture and deforestation: empirical evidence from Sudan
by Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Bromley, Daniel W.
- 173372 Comment: A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics
by Bullock, David S. & Jeong, Kyeong-Soo
January 1994, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 173241 Evaluating alternative price expectation models for multiproduct supply analysis
by McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shumway, C. Richard
- 173243 Modernization of a peasant crop in Colombia: evidence and implications
by Janssen, Willem & Londono, Norha Ruiz de
- 173249 Efficiency in agricultural production: the case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay
by Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E.
- 173303 Impacts of the training and visit extension system on farmers' knowledge and adoption of technology: Evidence from Pakistan
by Hussain, Syed Sajidin & Byerlee, Derek R. & Heisey, Paul W.
- 173304 Testing two trade models in Latin American agriculture
by Arnade, Carlos Anthony
- 173308 Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H.
- 173316 Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game
by Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther
- 173321 A gravity model analysis of meat trade policies
by Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David & Taylor, Richard
- 173324 Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market
by Voon, T. J.
- 173329 Comment: Gendered impacts of fertilizer subsidy removal programs in Malawi and Cameroon
by Smale, Melinda & Heisey, Paul W.
- 173333 Guide For Authors
December 1993, Volume 09, Issue 4
- 173219 Measuring the sustainability and economic viability of tropical farming systems: a model from sub-Saharan Africa
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Spencer, Dunstan S.C.
- 173225 Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone
by Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M.
- 173228 Estimation of stochastic frontier production functions with time-varying parameters and technical efficiencies using panel data from Indian villages
by Battese, George E. & Tessema, G.A.
- 173236 Agricultural policy adjustments in the Korean rice economy
by Kwon, Yong Dae & Yamauchi, Hiroshi
- 173237 A generalized Armington trade model: Respecification
by Yang, Seung-Ryong & Koo, Won W.
- 173238 Book Reviews: Dutch Perspectives in Environmental Economic Policy
by Scherr, Sara J. & Manderscheid, Lester V.
- 173239 Author Index
- 173240 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 9
August 1993, Volume 09, Issue 2
- 173182 Production economics: Worthwhile investment?
by Shumway, C. Richard
- 173183 Estimating feed utilisation matrices using a cost function approach
by Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves
- 173188 Advanced breakeven analysis of agricultural enterprise budgets
by Dillon, Carl R.
- 173193 Inflation, capital markets and the supply of beef
by Sapelli, Claudio
- 173195 Demand for red meat, poultry, and fish in Morocco: an almost ideal demand system
by Mdafri, Abdellah & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 173197 Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar
by Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven
July 1993, Volume 09, Issue 1
September 1993, Volume 09
- 173201 Analysis of the technical efficiency of state rubber farms in Vietnam
by Son, Tran Vo Hung & Coelli, Tim & Fleming, Euan
- 173202 Risk analysis of new maize technology in Zaire: a portfolio approach
by Ames, Glenn C.W. & Reid, Donald W. & Hsiou, Li-Fang
- 173205 Maize acreage response under differential prices in the Republic of Benin, West Africa
by Honfoga, Barthelemy G.
- 173208 Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia
by Holden, Stein T.
- 173216 Book Reviews
by Ruttan, Vernon W. & Voth, Donald E. & Fox, Roger & Koester, Ulrich
June 1993, Volume 08, Issue 4
- 173120 Special Issue: Trade and Development
by Anonymous & Brandão, Antônio Salazar P.
- 173121 Introduction: Trade and Development
by Petit, Michel & Gnaegy, Suzanne
- 173124 International trade and agricultural development in developing countries: Significance of the Uruguay Round of GATT negotiations
by Koester, Ulrich
- 173127 Mix and sequencing of economywide and agricultural reforms: Chile and New Zealand
by Valdes, Alberto
- 173135 Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries
by Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Martin, Will J.
- 173139 Trade and agricultural development in the 1980s and the challenges for the 1990s: Asia
by Bautista, Romeo M.
- 173147 Trade and agricultural development in the 1980s and the challenges for the 1990s: Latin America
by Schuh, G. Edward & Junguito, Roberto
- 173152 Challenges of trade and agricultural development for East/Central Europe and states of the former USSR
by Brooks, Karen M.
- 173156 Role of agriculture in economic development revisited
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 173157 Author Index
- 173159 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 8
March 1993, Volume 08, Issue 3
- 173070 Resource allocation and productivity of cereal state farms in Ethiopia
by Mirotchic, Mesfin & Taylor, Daniel B.
- 173074 Efficiency of small-scale farmers in Ethiopia: a case study in the Baso and Warana sub-district
by Belete, Abenet & Dillon, John L. & Anderson, Frank M.
- 173075 Tactical responses to seasonal conditions in whole-farm planning in Western Australia
by Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Robinson, Stephen D.
- 173115 A markup over average cost pricing rule for meat and poultry in the United States
by Langlois, Catherine C.
- 173119 Cost structure and technical change in rural banking
by Obben, James
February 1993, Volume 08, Issue 2
- 173051 Will developing country debt forgiveness increase agricultural trade?
by Pick, Daniel & Krissoff, Barry
- 173052 Demand for cereal grains in Asia: the effect of urbanization
by Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C.
- 173054 Intra-annual sheep price patterns and factors underlying price variations in the central highlands of Ethiopia
by Andargachew, K. & Brokken, Ray F.
- 173058 Livestock pricing policy in sub-Saharan Africa: objectives, instruments and impact in five countries
by Williams, Timothy O.
- 173062 Economic returns to cowpea research, extension, and input distribution in Senegal
by Schwartz, Lisa A. & Sterns, James A. & Oehmke, James F.
- 173066 Efficiency of U.S. conservation-compliance program
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Huffman, Wallace
December 1992, Volume 08, Issue 1
- 173000 Nearly optimal linear programming as a guide to agricultural planning
by Jeffrey, Scott R. & Gibson, Ron R. & Faminow, Merle D.
- 173021 Cardinal criteria for ranking uncertain prospects
by Bigman, David
- 173024 Labour on the family farm: a theory under uncertainty - an extension
by Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel
- 173036 Willingness to pay for pST-treated pork
by Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Huang, Chung-Liang & Halbrendt, Catherine
- 173038 Improvement strategies for farming systems in the Eastern Highlands of Ethiopia
by Emana, Bezabih & Storck, Harmen
- 173043 Book Reviews
by Angelini, Elisabetta Croci & Loyat, J.
- 173045 Guide For Authors
October 1992, Volume 07, Issue 3-4
- 172957 Frontier production functions and technical efficiency: a survey of empirical applications in agricultural economics
by Battese, George E.
- 172959 Intervention bias in agricultural policy
by Myers, Robert J.
- 172960 Effects of adjustment of the green drachma to its current exchange rate
by Baltas, Nicholas C.
- 172961 Effect of modern rice varieties and irrigation on household income distribution in Nepalese villages
by Thapa, Ganesh & Otsuka, Keijiro & Barker, Randolph
- 172962 Soil, water and crop management alternatives in rainfed agriculture in the Sahel: an economic analysis
by Day, John C. & Hughes, David W. & Butcher, Walter R.
- 172963 Application of stochastic dominance criteria to evaluate bean production strategies in Central Province, Zambia
by Bezuneh, Mesfin
- 172965 Differentiated products and supply controls in the analysis of agricultural policy reform: the case of tobacco
by Beghin, John C. & Chang, Ruey-er
- 172981 Effects of international shocks and domestic macroeconomic policies upon Brazilian agriculture
by Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo
- 172985 Impacts of feed ingredient subsidy removal and concurrent trade liberalization in Tunisia
by Kristjanson, Patricia & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 172988 Relationship between agricultural growth and farm imports in LDCs: a Sims' causality test based on 35 countries
by Wu, Xiling & Yao, Xianbin
- 172990 Gini's coefficient of mean difference as a measure of adoption speed: theoretical issues and empirical evidence from India
by Jansen, Hans G. P.
- 172992 A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics
by Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von
- 172993 Author Index
July 1992, Volume 07, Issue 2