International Association of Agricultural Economists
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists
January 2004, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 178247 Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results
by Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia
- 178249 Does agricultural extension pay? A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia
by Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 178250 Land degradation, drought and food security in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands: a bio-economic model with market imperfections
by Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele
- 178253 Distributive leakages of agricultural support: some empirical evidence
by Salhofer, Klaus & Schmid, Erwin
- 178256 Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach
by Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J.
- 178260 Book Reviews
by Tauer, Loren & Dalrymple, Dana G. & Brink, Lars
- 178261 Guide for Authors
December 2003, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 178067 Front Material
by Anonymous & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 178069 Forward: Returns to investment in plant genetic resource conservation and crop improvement research
- 178072 Estimating the benefits of plant breeding research: methodological issues and practical challenges
by Morris, M.L. & Heisey, P.W.
- 178074 The economic impact of productivity maintenance research: breeding for leaf rust resistance in modern wheat
by Marasas, C.N. & Smale, M. & Singh, R.P.
- 178082 The economic costs and benefits of a participatory project to conserve maize landraces on farms in Oaxaca, Mexico
by Smale, M. & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Aguirre, J.A. & Rosas, I. Manuel & Mendoza, Jorge & Solano, A.M. & Martinez, R. & Ramirez, A. & Berthaud, Julien
- 178085 The distribution of benefits from public international germplasm banks: the case of beans in Latin America
by Johnson, N.L. & Pachico, D. & Voysest, O.
- 178090 The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres
by Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Wright, Brian D.
- 178092 Adoption of improved maize varieties in the hills of Nepal
by Ransom, J.K. & Paudyal, K. & Adhikari, Keshav R.
- 178093 Variety characteristics and maize adoption in Honduras
by Hintze, L. H. & Renkow, M. & Sain, G.
- 178099 The roles of public sector versus private sector in R&D and technology generation: the case of maize in Asia
by Gerpacio, R.V.
- 178101 Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya
by Karanja, Daniel David & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E.W.
- 178104 The economic impact of bean disease resistance research in Honduras
by Mather, David & Bernsten, Richard H. & Rosas, J.C. & Ruano, A. Viana & Escoto, D.
- 178107 Is research on marginal lands catching up? The case of unfavourable wheat growing environments
by Lantican, Maximina A. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rajaram, S.
- 178108 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 29
October 2003, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 178039 Technological change and risk management: an application to the economics of corn production
by Kim, Kwansoo & Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 178041 Optimal generic advertising in an imperfectly competitive food industry with variable proportions
by Kinnucan, Henry W.
- 178045 Factors determining intercropping by rubber smallholders in Sri Lanka: a logit analysis
by Herath, P.H.M.U. & Takeya, Hiroyuki
- 178048 Public infrastructure and productivity growth in Greek agriculture
by Mamatzakis, E.C.
- 178050 Energy substitutability in transition agriculture: estimates and implications for Hungary
by Shankar, Bhavani & Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin
- 178052 Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach
by Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi
- 178054 Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas
by Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena
- 178057 Book Reviews
by Ingersent, K.A. & Avila, Antonio Flavio Dias & Yeganiantz, Levon & Puhazhendhi, Venugopalan & Ribaudo, Marc O. & Barker, Randolph
July 2003, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 177983 Measuring the impacts of agricultural research on poverty reduction
by Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Siegel, Paul B.
- 177986 Price dynamics in the Bangladesh rice market: implications for public intervention
by Brennan, Donna C.
- 177990 Market structure and the demand for veterinary services in India
by Ahuja, Vinod & Umali-Deininger, Dina & de Haan, Cees
- 177995 Productivity growth in Indian agriculture: is there evidence of convergence across states?
by Mukherjee, Anit N. & Kuroda, Yoshimi
- 178002 Biotechnology as an alternative to chemical pesticides: a case study of Bt cotton in China
by Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & Pray, Carl & Qiao, Fangbin & Rozelle, Scott
- 178006 Investment in soil conservation in northern Ethiopia: the role of land tenure security and public programs
by Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Swinton, Scott M.
- 178014 Estimating the benefits of farm animal welfare legislation using the contingent valuation method
by Bennett, Richard M. & Blaney, Ralph J.P.
- 178020 Access to credit, plot size and cost inefficiency among smallholder tobacco cultivators in Malawi
by Hazarika, Gautam & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 178030 Book Reviews
by Roberts, Tanya & Batie, Sandra S. & Meyer, Richard L. & Currle, Jochen
- 178033 Guide for Authors
May 2003, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 177964 Trade policy, biotechnology and grain self-sufficiency in China
by Felloni, Fabrizio & Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas I. & Wandschneider, Philip
- 177966 Adoption of agricultural innovations as a two-stage partial observability process
by Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris
- 177969 The impact of farm credit in Pakistan
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid R.
- 177971 A model of entry-exit decisions and capacity choice under demand uncertainty
by Isik, Murat & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & House, Lisa O.
- 177973 Judging agricultural policies: a survey
by Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus
- 177975 Smallholder production structure and rural roads in Africa: the case of Nakuru District, Kenya
by Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, S.W. & Williams, J.C.
- 177977 Book Reviews
by Parker, Douglas & Gabe, Todd M. & Sharma, Manohar P. & Zepeda, Jose Falck & Abler, David G.
- 177978 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 28
January 2003, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 177848 Welfare consequences of water supply alternatives in rural Tunisia
by Zekri, Slim & Dinar, Ariel
- 177852 Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China
by E. Meng, M. Smale & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa
- 177854 Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species
by Bulte, Erwin H.
- 177857 Cash cropping and food crop productivity: synergies or trade-offs?
by Govereh, Jones & Jayne, T.S.
- 177858 Advertising and food, drink and tobacco consumption in the United Kingdom: a dynamic demand system
by Duffy, Martyn
- 177860 Book Reviews
by Wunderlich, Gene & Schimmelpfennig, David & Gilbert, Elon
- 177861 Guide for Authors
November 2002, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 177776 Special Issue: Spatial Analysis for Agricultural Economists: Concepts, Topics, Tools and Examples
- 177781 Introduction to the special issue on spatial analysis for agricultural economists
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 177784 Deforestation and land use change: sparse data environments
by Nelson, Gerald C. & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 177787 Spatially explicit micro-level modelling of land use change at the rural-urban interface
by Bell, Kathleen P. & Irwin, Elena G.
- 177790 Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response
by Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M.
- 177794 Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models
by Anselin, Luc
- 177798 Crossing spatial analyses and livestock economics to understand deforestation processes in the Brazilian Amazon: the case of Sao Felix do Xingu in South Para
by Mertens, B. & Poccard-Chapuis, R. & Piketty, M.G. & Lacques, A.E. & Venturieri, A.
- 177803 Location and uptake: integrated household and GIS analysis of technology adoption and land use, with application to smallholder dairy farms in Kenya
by Staal, S.J. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, M.M. & deWolff, T. & Njoroge, L.
- 177805 Temporal and spatial modelling of tropical deforestation: a survival analysis linking satellite and household survey data
by Vance, Colin & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 177808 Land use dynamics in the central highlands of Vietnam: a spatial model combining village survey data with satellite imagery interpretation
by Muller, Daniel & Zeller, Manfred
- 177811 The dynamics of land-cover change in western Honduras: exploring spatial and temporal complexity
by Munroe, Darla K. & Southworth, Jane & Tucker, Catherine M.
- 177814 Capturing household-level spatial influence in agricultural management using random effects regression
by Swinton, Scott M.
- 177817 Bayesian spatial probit estimation: a primer and an application to HYV rice adoption
by Holloway, Garth & Shankar, Bhavani & Rahman, Sanzidur
- 177822 Spatial economics of biological control: investing in new releases of insects for earlier limitation of Paterson's curse in Australia
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Smyth, M.J. & Swirepik, A. & Sheppard, A.W. & Briese, D.T.
- 177827 Spatial dimensions of precision agriculture: a spatial econometric analysis of millet yield on Sahelian coversands
by Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Voortman, Roelf L. & Brouwer, Joost
- 177833 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 27
August 2002, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 177726 Consumption effects of genetic modification: what if consumers are right?
by Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray
- 177732 Acreage response in Pakistan: a co-integration approach
by Mushtaq, Khalid & Dawson, P.J.
- 177736 Are commodity prices chaotic?
by Chatrath, Arjun & Adrangi, Bahram & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy
- 177749 Assets, activities and income generation in rural Mexico: factoring in social and public capital
by Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin & Corral, Leonardo
- 177752 Cost-effectiveness of alternative green payment policies for conservation technology adoption with heterogeneous land quality
by Khanna, Madhu & Isik, Murat & Zilberman, David
- 177759 Measuring managerial efficiency: the case of commercial greenhouse growers
by Trip, G. & Thijssen, G.J. & Renkema, J.A. & Huirne, R.B.M.
- 177767 Book Reviews
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Shively, Gerald & Riethmuller, Paul & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 177771 Guide for Authors
May 2002, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 177525 Why do farmers have so little interest in futures markets?
by Simmons, Phil
- 177539 Productivity and economic growth in Kenyan agriculture, 1964-1996
by Gerdin, Anders
- 177544 Downward sloping demand for environmental amenities and international compensation: elephant conservation and strategic culling
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Kooten, G. Cornelis van
- 177547 Seasonal labor constraints and intra-household dynamics in the female fields of southern Cameroon
by Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack E.
- 177551 Adoption of improved chickpea varieties: KRIBHCO experience in tribal region of Gujarat, India
by Shiyani, R.L. & Joshi, P.K. & Asokan, M. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 177719 Combining results of different models: the case of a levy on the Dutch nitrogen surplus
by Polman, Nico B.P. & Thijssen, Geert J.
- 177720 The potential impact of climate change on Taiwan's agriculture
by Chang, Ching-Cheng
- 177721 Publicly-funded UK agricultural R&D and 'social' total factor productivity
by Barnes, Andrew Peter
- 177722 Non-parametric estimation of decision makers' risk aversion
by Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 177723 Book Reviews
by Giewwe, Paul & Loseby, Margaret & Bosch, Darrell J. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 177724 End Material
December 2001, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 181435 How important is improving food availability for reducing child malnutrition in developing countries?
by Smith, Lisa Catherine & Haddad, Lawrence
- 181436 Marketing cooperatives and financial structure: a transaction costs economics analysis
by Hendrikse, George W.J. & Veerman, Cees P.
- 181437 Reindeer husbandry, the Swedish market for reindeer meat, and the Chernobyl effects
by Bostedt, Goran
- 181438 Sense and sustainability revisited: the limits of total factor productivity measures of sustainable agricultural systems
by Byerlee, Derek R. & Murgai, Rinku
November 2001, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 177463 Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence
by Lerman, Zvi
- 177466 Wine market prices and investment under uncertainty: an econometric model for Bordeaux Crus Classes
by Jones, Gregory V. & Storchmann, Karl-Heinz
- 177488 Analysis of household attitudes toward the purchase of livestock products and fish in Cameroon
by Tambi, N. Emmanuel
- 177501 Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment
by Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves
- 177511 Demand for area crop insurance among litchi producers in northern Vietnam
by Vandeveer, Monte L.
- 177518 Book Reviews
by Riethmuller, Paul & Mellor, John W.
October 2001, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 177419 The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries
by Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter
- 177428 Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de
- 177435 US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth
by Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W.
- 177442 Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia: empirical evidence from Taiwan
by Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth E.
- 177448 The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain
by Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena
- 177455 Book Reviews
by Horton, Susan & Lipper, Leslie
- 177457 Guide for Authors
September 2001, Volume 25, Issue 2-3
- 177024 Special Issue: Increasing Efficiency in Production, Research, Markets and Environmental Management
- 177030 Editorial: Increasing efficiency in production, research, markets and environmental management
by Colman, David
- 177036 Attribution and other problems in assessing the returns to agricultural R&D
by Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 177039 An ex ante economic and policy analysis of research on genetic resistance to livestock disease: trypanosomosis in Africa
by Falconi, Cesar A. & Omamo, Steven Were & d'Ieteren, Guy & Iraqi, Fuad
- 177062 A prospective evaluation of biotechnology in semi -subsistence agriculture
by Qaim, Matin
- 177085 Is livestock research unproductive? Separating health maintenance from improvement research
by Townsend, Robert & Thirtle, Colin
- 177088 Impact of institutions and public research on private agricultural research
by Alfranca, Oscar & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 177145 The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab
by Murgai, Rinku
- 177153 Alternative methods for environmentally adjusted productivity analysis
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 177156 An economic evaluation of the environmental benefits from pesticide reduction
by Brethour, Cher & Weersink, Alfons
- 177160 Economic analysis of environmental benefits of integrated pest management: a Philippine case study
by Cuyno, Leah C.M. & Norton, George W. & Rola, Agnes
- 177163 Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis
by Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E.
- 177166 Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis
by Berger, Thomas
- 177171 Infrastructure and rural development: insights from a Grameen Bank village phone initiative in Bangladesh
by Bayes, Abdul
- 177174 Tank irrigation management as a local common property: the case of Tamil Nadu, India
by Sakurai, T. & Palanisami, K.
- 177179 Market power and the pricing of commodities imported from developing countries: the case of US vanilla bean imports
by Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Shapouri, Shahla
- 177187 What explains price volatility changes in commodity markets? Answers from the world palm-oil market
by Voituriez, Tancrede
- 177189 Optimal hedging decisions for Taiwanese corn traders on the way to liberalisation
by Liu, Kang Ernest & Geaun, Jerome & Lei, Li-Fen
- 177191 The role of intermediaries in enhancing market efficiency in the Ethiopian grain market
by Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z.
- 177366 Averting a food crisis: private imports and public targeted distribution in Bangladesh after the 1998 flood
by Ninno, Carlo del & Dorosh, Paul A.
- 177372 The impact of food scares on price adjustment in the UK beef market
by Lloyd, Tim & McCorriston, Steve & Morgan, C.W. & Rayner, A.J.
- 177376 A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact
by Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W.
- 177378 The economic cost of the CAP revisited
by Philippidis, G. & Hubbard, L.J.
- 177386 End Material
- 177400 Towards greater food security for India's poor: balancing government intervention and private competition
by Umali-Deininger, Dina L. & Deininger, Klaus W.
June 2001, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 176913 Introduction
by Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von
- 176914 Personal Report: Biography of Douglas Hedley
- 176915 Personal report: Biography of Bruce Greenshields
- 176916 Personal report: Biography of Stanley R. Johnson
- 176918 Personal report: Biography of Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel
- 176919 Personal report: Biography of George Peters
- 176928 Measuring soil quality dynamics A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis
by Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L. & Coxhead, Ian
- 176934 How does gender affect the adoption of agricultural innovations? The case of improved maize technology in Ghana
by Doss, Cheryl R. & Morris, Michael L.
- 176943 The effect of barge and ocean freight price volatility in international grain markets
by Haigh, Michael S. & Bryant, Henry L.
- 176956 Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem
by Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn
- 176981 Income distribution in rice-growing villages during the post-Green Revolution periods: the Philippine case, 1985 and 1998
by Estudillo, Jonna P. & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 176993 Evolution of land tenure institutions and development of agroforestry: evidence from customary land areas of Sumatra
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Suyanto, S. & Sonobe, Tetsushi & Tomich, Thomas P.
- 177006 Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus
by Ahmed, Mohamed A. M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel
- 177017 Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules
by Wu, JunJie
- 177020 Guide for Authors
March 2001, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 176633 Linking technical change to research effort: an examination of aggregation and spillovers effects
by Traxler, Greg & Byerlee, Derek R.
- 176646 Managerial ability - a review of its basis and potential improvement using psychological concepts
by Nuthall, P.L.
- 176650 Structural adjustment and soil degradation in Tanzania A CGE model approach with endogenous soil productivity
by Wiig, Henrik & Aune, Jens B. & Glomsrod, Solveig
- 176654 Identification of habit in Japanese food consumption
by Price, David W. & Gislason, Conrad
- 176657 Technology and farm performance: paths of productive efficiencies over time
by Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Shand, R.T.
- 176663 Input and output technical efficiencies of wheat production in Kerman, Iran
by Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 176666 Agricultural taxation in developing countries: a survey of issues and policy
by Khan, Mahmood Hasan
- 176676 The influence of management characteristics on the technical efficiency of wheat farmers in eastern England
by Wilson, Paul & Hadley, David & Asby, Carol
- 176684 Book Review
by Cornelissen, Tom M.G.
- 176696 Erratum to "Author Index: Agricultural Economics, Volumes 1-22, 1986-2000" [Agric. Econ. 22 (2000)]
January 2001, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 176357 Structural and productivity change in US agriculture, 1950-1982
by Huffman, Prof. Wallace E. & Evenson, Prof. Robert E.
- 176363 Gains and structural effects of exploiting scale-economies in Norwegian dairy production
by Loyland, Knut & Ringstad, Vidar
- 176369 Wheat demand in Japanese flour milling industry: a production theory approach
by Koo, Won W. & Mao, Weining & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 176381 Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty
by Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou
- 176546 The social cost of labor in rural development: job creation benefits re-examined
by Horbulyk, Theodore M.
- 176566 Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa
by Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R.
- 176594 Strategies and impact of agro-allied parastatals reform in Nigeria
by Olomola, Ade S.
- 176613 Book Reviews
by Jay, Mairi & McCarthy, Nancy
December 2000, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 176232 Note from the Editor
- 176243 Editorial: Introduction to the special issue on: Management of water resources for agriculture
- 176255 Investment in site-specific crop management under uncertainty: implications for nitrogen pollution control and environmental policy
by Khanna, Madhu & Isik, Murat & Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 176269 Controlling agricultural nonpoint water pollution: costs of implementing the Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998
by Parker, Doug
- 176276 Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin
by Rosegrant, M.W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, X. & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G.
- 176282 The allocative efficiency and conservation potential of water laws encouraging investments in on-farm irrigation technology
by Huffaker, Ray & Whittlesey, Norman
- 176293 Constrained conjunctive-use for endogenously separable water markets: managing the Waihole-Waikane aqueduct
by Smith, Rodney B.W. & Roumasset, James
- 176301 R&D policies for desalination technologies
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 176310 The importance of structure in linking games
by Just, Richard E. & Netanyahu, Sinaia
- 176329 Transboundary water management Game-theoretic lessons for projects on the US-Mexico border
by Frisvold, George B. & Caswell, Margriet F.
- 176344 The integration of water quality into transboundary allocation agreements Lessons from the southwestern United States
by Bennett, Lynne Lewis
September 2000, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 176200 Agroindustrialization, globalization, and international development An overview of issues, patterns, and determinants
by Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 176202 An Issue on: Agroindustrialization, Globalization, and International Development
by Anonymous & Reardon, Thomas
- 176204 Agroindustrialization of the global agrifood economy: bridging development economics and agribusiness research
by Cook, Michael L. & Chaddad, Fabio R.
- 176206 Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts
by Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio
- 176208 Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs
by Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 176210 Saving or stripping rural industry: an analysis of privatization and efficiency in China
by Li, Hongbin & Rozelle, Scott
- 176212 How private contract enforcement mechanisms can succeed where public institutions fail: the case of Juhocukor a.s
by Gow, Hamish R. & Streeter, Deborah H. & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 176213 Endogenous institutional innovation and agroindustrialization on the Peruvian coast
by Escobal, Javier & Agreda, Victor & Reardon, Thomas
- 176215 Agroindustrialization through institutional innovation Transaction costs, cooperatives and milk-market development in the east-African highlands
by Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles & Delgado, Chris & Staal, Steve & Ehui, Simeon K.
- 176218 The impact of the tomato agroindustry on the rural poor in Mexico
by Barron, Maria Antonieta & Rello, Fernando
- 176224 Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions
by Barbier, Edward B.
August 2000, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 175613 Agricultural Economics Volumes 1-22, 1986-2000
- 175615 Subject Index Agricultural Economics Volumes 1-22, 1986-2000
June 2000, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 175526 Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?
by Schimmelpfennig, David & Thirtle, Colin & Zyl, Johan van & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Khatri, Yougesh
- 175532 Commodity price stabilisation: macroeconomic impacts and policy options
by Kannapiran, Chinna A.
- 175540 Lithuania's food demand during economic transition
by Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H.
- 175555 An analysis of short-run response of export and domestic agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa
by Aboagye, Anthony Q. & Gunjal, Kisan
- 175565 Impact of cultured shrimp industry on wild shrimp fisheries: analysis of price determination mechanisms and market dynamics
by Bene, Christophe & Cadren, Muriel & Lantz, Frederic
- 175570 Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling
by Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 175575 Determining farm effects attributable to the introduction and use of a dairy management information system in The Netherlands
by Tomaszewski, M.A. & Asseldonk, M.A.P.M. van & Dijkhuizen, A.A. & Huirne, R.B.M.
- 175601 Book Reviews
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Smale, Melinda & Wood, Stanley & Barrett, Christopher B. & Wright, Brian D.
- 175608 Guide for Authors
April 2000, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 175429 Policy instruments for sustainable land management: the case of highland smallholders in Ethiopia
by Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T.
- 175431 Impacts of WTO restrictions on subsidized EU sugar exports
by Poonyth, Daneswar & Westhoff, Patrick & Womack, Abner & Adams, Gary M.
- 175434 Valuing groundwater recharge through agricultural production in the Hadejia-Nguru wetlands in northern Nigeria
by Acharya, Gayatri & Barbier, Edward B.