Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeaj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
January 2004, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 178247 Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results
by Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia
- 178249 Does agricultural extension pay? A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia
by Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 178250 Land degradation, drought and food security in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands: a bio-economic model with market imperfections
by Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele
- 178253 Distributive leakages of agricultural support: some empirical evidence
by Salhofer, Klaus & Schmid, Erwin
- 178256 Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach
by Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J.
- 178260 Book Reviews
by Tauer, Loren & Dalrymple, Dana G. & Brink, Lars
- 178261 Guide for Authors
December 2003, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 178067 Front Material
by Anonymous & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 178069 Forward: Returns to investment in plant genetic resource conservation and crop improvement research
- 178072 Estimating the benefits of plant breeding research: methodological issues and practical challenges
by Morris, M.L. & Heisey, P.W.
- 178074 The economic impact of productivity maintenance research: breeding for leaf rust resistance in modern wheat
by Marasas, C.N. & Smale, M. & Singh, R.P.
- 178082 The economic costs and benefits of a participatory project to conserve maize landraces on farms in Oaxaca, Mexico
by Smale, M. & Bellon, Mauricio R. & Aguirre, J.A. & Rosas, I. Manuel & Mendoza, Jorge & Solano, A.M. & Martinez, R. & Ramirez, A. & Berthaud, Julien
- 178085 The distribution of benefits from public international germplasm banks: the case of beans in Latin America
by Johnson, N.L. & Pachico, D. & Voysest, O.
- 178090 The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres
by Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Wright, Brian D.
- 178092 Adoption of improved maize varieties in the hills of Nepal
by Ransom, J.K. & Paudyal, K. & Adhikari, Keshav R.
- 178093 Variety characteristics and maize adoption in Honduras
by Hintze, L. H. & Renkow, M. & Sain, G.
- 178099 The roles of public sector versus private sector in R&D and technology generation: the case of maize in Asia
by Gerpacio, R.V.
- 178101 Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya
by Karanja, Daniel David & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E.W.
- 178104 The economic impact of bean disease resistance research in Honduras
by Mather, David & Bernsten, Richard H. & Rosas, J.C. & Ruano, A. Viana & Escoto, D.
- 178107 Is research on marginal lands catching up? The case of unfavourable wheat growing environments
by Lantican, Maximina A. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rajaram, S.
- 178108 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 29
October 2003, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 178039 Technological change and risk management: an application to the economics of corn production
by Kim, Kwansoo & Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 178041 Optimal generic advertising in an imperfectly competitive food industry with variable proportions
by Kinnucan, Henry W.
- 178045 Factors determining intercropping by rubber smallholders in Sri Lanka: a logit analysis
by Herath, P.H.M.U. & Takeya, Hiroyuki
- 178048 Public infrastructure and productivity growth in Greek agriculture
by Mamatzakis, E.C.
- 178050 Energy substitutability in transition agriculture: estimates and implications for Hungary
by Shankar, Bhavani & Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin
- 178052 Technology and efficiency in a panel of Italian dairy farms: an SGM restricted cost function approach
by Pierani, Pierpaolo & Rizzi, Pier Luigi
- 178054 Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas
by Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena
- 178057 Book Reviews
by Ingersent, K.A. & Avila, Antonio Flavio Dias & Yeganiantz, Levon & Puhazhendhi, Venugopalan & Ribaudo, Marc O. & Barker, Randolph
July 2003, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 177983 Measuring the impacts of agricultural research on poverty reduction
by Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Siegel, Paul B.
- 177986 Price dynamics in the Bangladesh rice market: implications for public intervention
by Brennan, Donna C.
- 177990 Market structure and the demand for veterinary services in India
by Ahuja, Vinod & Umali-Deininger, Dina & de Haan, Cees
- 177995 Productivity growth in Indian agriculture: is there evidence of convergence across states?
by Mukherjee, Anit N. & Kuroda, Yoshimi
- 178002 Biotechnology as an alternative to chemical pesticides: a case study of Bt cotton in China
by Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & Pray, Carl & Qiao, Fangbin & Rozelle, Scott
- 178006 Investment in soil conservation in northern Ethiopia: the role of land tenure security and public programs
by Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Swinton, Scott M.
- 178014 Estimating the benefits of farm animal welfare legislation using the contingent valuation method
by Bennett, Richard M. & Blaney, Ralph J.P.
- 178020 Access to credit, plot size and cost inefficiency among smallholder tobacco cultivators in Malawi
by Hazarika, Gautam & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 178030 Book Reviews
by Roberts, Tanya & Batie, Sandra S. & Meyer, Richard L. & Currle, Jochen
- 178033 Guide for Authors
May 2003, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 177964 Trade policy, biotechnology and grain self-sufficiency in China
by Felloni, Fabrizio & Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas I. & Wandschneider, Philip
- 177966 Adoption of agricultural innovations as a two-stage partial observability process
by Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris
- 177969 The impact of farm credit in Pakistan
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid R.
- 177971 A model of entry-exit decisions and capacity choice under demand uncertainty
by Isik, Murat & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & House, Lisa O.
- 177973 Judging agricultural policies: a survey
by Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus
- 177975 Smallholder production structure and rural roads in Africa: the case of Nakuru District, Kenya
by Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, S.W. & Williams, J.C.
- 177977 Book Reviews
by Parker, Douglas & Gabe, Todd M. & Sharma, Manohar P. & Zepeda, Jose Falck & Abler, David G.
- 177978 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 28
January 2003, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 177848 Welfare consequences of water supply alternatives in rural Tunisia
by Zekri, Slim & Dinar, Ariel
- 177852 Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China
by E. Meng, M. Smale & Brennan, John P. & Hu, Ruifa
- 177854 Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species
by Bulte, Erwin H.
- 177857 Cash cropping and food crop productivity: synergies or trade-offs?
by Govereh, Jones & Jayne, T.S.
- 177858 Advertising and food, drink and tobacco consumption in the United Kingdom: a dynamic demand system
by Duffy, Martyn
- 177860 Book Reviews
by Wunderlich, Gene & Schimmelpfennig, David & Gilbert, Elon
- 177861 Guide for Authors
November 2002, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 177776 Special Issue: Spatial Analysis for Agricultural Economists: Concepts, Topics, Tools and Examples
- 177781 Introduction to the special issue on spatial analysis for agricultural economists
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 177784 Deforestation and land use change: sparse data environments
by Nelson, Gerald C. & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 177787 Spatially explicit micro-level modelling of land use change at the rural-urban interface
by Bell, Kathleen P. & Irwin, Elena G.
- 177790 Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response
by Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M.
- 177794 Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models
by Anselin, Luc
- 177798 Crossing spatial analyses and livestock economics to understand deforestation processes in the Brazilian Amazon: the case of Sao Felix do Xingu in South Para
by Mertens, B. & Poccard-Chapuis, R. & Piketty, M.G. & Lacques, A.E. & Venturieri, A.
- 177803 Location and uptake: integrated household and GIS analysis of technology adoption and land use, with application to smallholder dairy farms in Kenya
by Staal, S.J. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, M.M. & deWolff, T. & Njoroge, L.
- 177805 Temporal and spatial modelling of tropical deforestation: a survival analysis linking satellite and household survey data
by Vance, Colin & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 177808 Land use dynamics in the central highlands of Vietnam: a spatial model combining village survey data with satellite imagery interpretation
by Muller, Daniel & Zeller, Manfred
- 177811 The dynamics of land-cover change in western Honduras: exploring spatial and temporal complexity
by Munroe, Darla K. & Southworth, Jane & Tucker, Catherine M.
- 177814 Capturing household-level spatial influence in agricultural management using random effects regression
by Swinton, Scott M.
- 177817 Bayesian spatial probit estimation: a primer and an application to HYV rice adoption
by Holloway, Garth & Shankar, Bhavani & Rahman, Sanzidur
- 177822 Spatial economics of biological control: investing in new releases of insects for earlier limitation of Paterson's curse in Australia
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Smyth, M.J. & Swirepik, A. & Sheppard, A.W. & Briese, D.T.
- 177827 Spatial dimensions of precision agriculture: a spatial econometric analysis of millet yield on Sahelian coversands
by Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Voortman, Roelf L. & Brouwer, Joost
- 177833 Contents of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 27
August 2002, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 177726 Consumption effects of genetic modification: what if consumers are right?
by Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray
- 177732 Acreage response in Pakistan: a co-integration approach
by Mushtaq, Khalid & Dawson, P.J.
- 177736 Are commodity prices chaotic?
by Chatrath, Arjun & Adrangi, Bahram & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy
- 177749 Assets, activities and income generation in rural Mexico: factoring in social and public capital
by Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin & Corral, Leonardo
- 177752 Cost-effectiveness of alternative green payment policies for conservation technology adoption with heterogeneous land quality
by Khanna, Madhu & Isik, Murat & Zilberman, David
- 177759 Measuring managerial efficiency: the case of commercial greenhouse growers
by Trip, G. & Thijssen, G.J. & Renkema, J.A. & Huirne, R.B.M.
- 177767 Book Reviews
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Shively, Gerald & Riethmuller, Paul & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 177771 Guide for Authors
May 2002, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 177525 Why do farmers have so little interest in futures markets?
by Simmons, Phil
- 177539 Productivity and economic growth in Kenyan agriculture, 1964-1996
by Gerdin, Anders
- 177544 Downward sloping demand for environmental amenities and international compensation: elephant conservation and strategic culling
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Kooten, G. Cornelis van
- 177547 Seasonal labor constraints and intra-household dynamics in the female fields of southern Cameroon
by Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack E.
- 177551 Adoption of improved chickpea varieties: KRIBHCO experience in tribal region of Gujarat, India
by Shiyani, R.L. & Joshi, P.K. & Asokan, M. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 177719 Combining results of different models: the case of a levy on the Dutch nitrogen surplus
by Polman, Nico B.P. & Thijssen, Geert J.
- 177720 The potential impact of climate change on Taiwan's agriculture
by Chang, Ching-Cheng
- 177721 Publicly-funded UK agricultural R&D and 'social' total factor productivity
by Barnes, Andrew Peter
- 177722 Non-parametric estimation of decision makers' risk aversion
by Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 177723 Book Reviews
by Giewwe, Paul & Loseby, Margaret & Bosch, Darrell J. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 177724 End Material
December 2001, Volume 26, Issue 3
November 2001, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 177463 Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence
by Lerman, Zvi
- 177466 Wine market prices and investment under uncertainty: an econometric model for Bordeaux Crus Classes
by Jones, Gregory V. & Storchmann, Karl-Heinz
- 177488 Analysis of household attitudes toward the purchase of livestock products and fish in Cameroon
by Tambi, N. Emmanuel
- 177501 Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment
by Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves
- 177511 Demand for area crop insurance among litchi producers in northern Vietnam
by Vandeveer, Monte L.
- 177518 Book Reviews
by Riethmuller, Paul & Mellor, John W.
October 2001, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 177419 The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries
by Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter
- 177428 Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de
- 177435 US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth
by Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W.
- 177442 Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia: empirical evidence from Taiwan
by Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth E.
- 177448 The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain
by Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena
- 177455 Book Reviews
by Horton, Susan & Lipper, Leslie
- 177457 Guide for Authors
September 2001, Volume 25, Issue 2-3
- 177024 Special Issue: Increasing Efficiency in Production, Research, Markets and Environmental Management
- 177030 Editorial: Increasing efficiency in production, research, markets and environmental management
by Colman, David
- 177036 Attribution and other problems in assessing the returns to agricultural R&D
by Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 177039 An ex ante economic and policy analysis of research on genetic resistance to livestock disease: trypanosomosis in Africa
by Falconi, Cesar A. & Omamo, Steven Were & d'Ieteren, Guy & Iraqi, Fuad
- 177062 A prospective evaluation of biotechnology in semi -subsistence agriculture
by Qaim, Matin
- 177085 Is livestock research unproductive? Separating health maintenance from improvement research
by Townsend, Robert & Thirtle, Colin
- 177088 Impact of institutions and public research on private agricultural research
by Alfranca, Oscar & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 177145 The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab
by Murgai, Rinku
- 177153 Alternative methods for environmentally adjusted productivity analysis
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 177156 An economic evaluation of the environmental benefits from pesticide reduction
by Brethour, Cher & Weersink, Alfons
- 177160 Economic analysis of environmental benefits of integrated pest management: a Philippine case study
by Cuyno, Leah C.M. & Norton, George W. & Rola, Agnes
- 177163 Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis
by Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E.
- 177166 Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis
by Berger, Thomas
- 177171 Infrastructure and rural development: insights from a Grameen Bank village phone initiative in Bangladesh
by Bayes, Abdul
- 177174 Tank irrigation management as a local common property: the case of Tamil Nadu, India
by Sakurai, T. & Palanisami, K.
- 177179 Market power and the pricing of commodities imported from developing countries: the case of US vanilla bean imports
by Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Shapouri, Shahla
- 177187 What explains price volatility changes in commodity markets? Answers from the world palm-oil market
by Voituriez, Tancrede
- 177189 Optimal hedging decisions for Taiwanese corn traders on the way to liberalisation
by Liu, Kang Ernest & Geaun, Jerome & Lei, Li-Fen
- 177191 The role of intermediaries in enhancing market efficiency in the Ethiopian grain market
by Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z.
- 177366 Averting a food crisis: private imports and public targeted distribution in Bangladesh after the 1998 flood
by Ninno, Carlo del & Dorosh, Paul A.
- 177372 The impact of food scares on price adjustment in the UK beef market
by Lloyd, Tim & McCorriston, Steve & Morgan, C.W. & Rayner, A.J.
- 177376 A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact
by Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W.
- 177378 The economic cost of the CAP revisited
by Philippidis, G. & Hubbard, L.J.
- 177386 End Material
- 177400 Towards greater food security for India's poor: balancing government intervention and private competition
by Umali-Deininger, Dina L. & Deininger, Klaus W.
June 2001, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 176913 Introduction
by Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von
- 176914 Personal Report: Biography of Douglas Hedley
- 176915 Personal report: Biography of Bruce Greenshields
- 176916 Personal report: Biography of Stanley R. Johnson
- 176918 Personal report: Biography of Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel
- 176919 Personal report: Biography of George Peters
- 176928 Measuring soil quality dynamics A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis
by Kim, Kwansoo & Barham, Bradford L. & Coxhead, Ian
- 176934 How does gender affect the adoption of agricultural innovations? The case of improved maize technology in Ghana
by Doss, Cheryl R. & Morris, Michael L.
- 176943 The effect of barge and ocean freight price volatility in international grain markets
by Haigh, Michael S. & Bryant, Henry L.
- 176956 Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem
by Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn
- 176981 Income distribution in rice-growing villages during the post-Green Revolution periods: the Philippine case, 1985 and 1998
by Estudillo, Jonna P. & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 176993 Evolution of land tenure institutions and development of agroforestry: evidence from customary land areas of Sumatra
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Suyanto, S. & Sonobe, Tetsushi & Tomich, Thomas P.
- 177006 Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus
by Ahmed, Mohamed A. M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel
- 177017 Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules
by Wu, JunJie
- 177020 Guide for Authors
March 2001, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 176633 Linking technical change to research effort: an examination of aggregation and spillovers effects
by Traxler, Greg & Byerlee, Derek R.
- 176646 Managerial ability - a review of its basis and potential improvement using psychological concepts
by Nuthall, P.L.
- 176650 Structural adjustment and soil degradation in Tanzania A CGE model approach with endogenous soil productivity
by Wiig, Henrik & Aune, Jens B. & Glomsrod, Solveig
- 176654 Identification of habit in Japanese food consumption
by Price, David W. & Gislason, Conrad
- 176657 Technology and farm performance: paths of productive efficiencies over time
by Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Shand, R.T.
- 176663 Input and output technical efficiencies of wheat production in Kerman, Iran
by Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 176666 Agricultural taxation in developing countries: a survey of issues and policy
by Khan, Mahmood Hasan
- 176676 The influence of management characteristics on the technical efficiency of wheat farmers in eastern England
by Wilson, Paul & Hadley, David & Asby, Carol
- 176684 Book Review
by Cornelissen, Tom M.G.
- 176696 Erratum to "Author Index: Agricultural Economics, Volumes 1-22, 1986-2000" [Agric. Econ. 22 (2000)]
January 2001, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 176357 Structural and productivity change in US agriculture, 1950-1982
by Huffman, Prof. Wallace E. & Evenson, Prof. Robert E.
- 176363 Gains and structural effects of exploiting scale-economies in Norwegian dairy production
by Loyland, Knut & Ringstad, Vidar
- 176369 Wheat demand in Japanese flour milling industry: a production theory approach
by Koo, Won W. & Mao, Weining & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 176381 Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty
by Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou
- 176546 The social cost of labor in rural development: job creation benefits re-examined
by Horbulyk, Theodore M.
- 176566 Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa
by Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R.
- 176594 Strategies and impact of agro-allied parastatals reform in Nigeria
by Olomola, Ade S.
- 176613 Book Reviews
by Jay, Mairi & McCarthy, Nancy
December 2000, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 176232 Note from the Editor
- 176243 Editorial: Introduction to the special issue on: Management of water resources for agriculture
- 176255 Investment in site-specific crop management under uncertainty: implications for nitrogen pollution control and environmental policy
by Khanna, Madhu & Isik, Murat & Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 176269 Controlling agricultural nonpoint water pollution: costs of implementing the Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998
by Parker, Doug
- 176276 Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin
by Rosegrant, M.W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, X. & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G.
- 176282 The allocative efficiency and conservation potential of water laws encouraging investments in on-farm irrigation technology
by Huffaker, Ray & Whittlesey, Norman
- 176293 Constrained conjunctive-use for endogenously separable water markets: managing the Waihole-Waikane aqueduct
by Smith, Rodney B.W. & Roumasset, James
- 176301 R&D policies for desalination technologies
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 176310 The importance of structure in linking games
by Just, Richard E. & Netanyahu, Sinaia
- 176329 Transboundary water management Game-theoretic lessons for projects on the US-Mexico border
by Frisvold, George B. & Caswell, Margriet F.
- 176344 The integration of water quality into transboundary allocation agreements Lessons from the southwestern United States
by Bennett, Lynne Lewis
September 2000, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 176200 Agroindustrialization, globalization, and international development An overview of issues, patterns, and determinants
by Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 176202 An Issue on: Agroindustrialization, Globalization, and International Development
by Anonymous & Reardon, Thomas
- 176204 Agroindustrialization of the global agrifood economy: bridging development economics and agribusiness research
by Cook, Michael L. & Chaddad, Fabio R.
- 176206 Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts
by Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio
- 176208 Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs
by Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 176210 Saving or stripping rural industry: an analysis of privatization and efficiency in China
by Li, Hongbin & Rozelle, Scott
- 176212 How private contract enforcement mechanisms can succeed where public institutions fail: the case of Juhocukor a.s
by Gow, Hamish R. & Streeter, Deborah H. & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 176213 Endogenous institutional innovation and agroindustrialization on the Peruvian coast
by Escobal, Javier & Agreda, Victor & Reardon, Thomas
- 176215 Agroindustrialization through institutional innovation Transaction costs, cooperatives and milk-market development in the east-African highlands
by Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles & Delgado, Chris & Staal, Steve & Ehui, Simeon K.
- 176218 The impact of the tomato agroindustry on the rural poor in Mexico
by Barron, Maria Antonieta & Rello, Fernando
- 176224 Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions
by Barbier, Edward B.
August 2000, Volume 23, Issue 2
June 2000, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 175526 Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?
by Schimmelpfennig, David & Thirtle, Colin & Zyl, Johan van & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Khatri, Yougesh
- 175532 Commodity price stabilisation: macroeconomic impacts and policy options
by Kannapiran, Chinna A.
- 175540 Lithuania's food demand during economic transition
by Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H.
- 175555 An analysis of short-run response of export and domestic agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa
by Aboagye, Anthony Q. & Gunjal, Kisan
- 175565 Impact of cultured shrimp industry on wild shrimp fisheries: analysis of price determination mechanisms and market dynamics
by Bene, Christophe & Cadren, Muriel & Lantz, Frederic
- 175570 Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling
by Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 175575 Determining farm effects attributable to the introduction and use of a dairy management information system in The Netherlands
by Tomaszewski, M.A. & Asseldonk, M.A.P.M. van & Dijkhuizen, A.A. & Huirne, R.B.M.
- 175601 Book Reviews
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Smale, Melinda & Wood, Stanley & Barrett, Christopher B. & Wright, Brian D.
- 175608 Guide for Authors
April 2000, Volume 22, Issue 3