Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics
2011, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 99283 The Preference for New Preferential Trade Agreements: Does It Lead to a Good Use of Scarce Resources?
by Kerr, William A.
- 99768 Disconnections in US and EU Agricultural Policy and Trade Negotiations: A Transaction Cost Politics Approach
by Young, Linda M. & Hansen, Kathleen C.
- 104063 Lessons Learned from the Phase-out of the MFA: Moving from Managed Distortion to Managed Distortion
by Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E. & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M.
2010, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 91789 Environmental Tariffs: Will They Be Captured by Protectionists?
by Kerr, William A.
- 93256 Eight Years of Doha Trade Talks: Where Do We Stand?
by Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David
- 93447 Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: Analysis of Distributional Consequences
by Ali, Ershad & Talukder, Dayal
- 93797 On the Growth Performance of Sub-Saharan African Countries
by Busse, Matthias
- 98240 Market Structure Impacts on Market Distortions from Domestic Subsidies: The U. S. Cotton Case
by Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E.
2010, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 57329 Jordanâ€™s Accession to the WTO: Retrospective and Prospective
by Malkawi, Bashar H.
- 57330 Trade Friction, Dispute Settlement and Structural Adjustment, Or, Why Canada-Wheat Doesnâ€™t Matter in North American Trade Relations
by Froese, Marc D.
- 61577 Law and Policy on Intellectual Property, Traditional Knowledge and Development: Legally Protecting Creativity and Collective Rights in Traditional Knowledge Based Agricultural Products through Geographical Indications
by Dagne, Teshager
- 90584 Are Agri-Food Trade Issues Changing?
by Viju, Crina
- 90586 Public and Private Standards for Food Safety and Quality: International Trade Implications
by Hobbs, Jill E.
- 90587 Labour Standards as a Justification for Trade Barriers: Consumer Concerns, Protectionism and the Evidence
by Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A.
- 90588 Labour Standards as a Justification for Trade Barriers: Consumer Concerns, Protectionism and the Evidence: Technical Annex
by Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A.
- 90590 Multilateral Trade Liberalisation and FDI: An Analytical Framework for the Implications for Trading Blocs
by Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Cardwell, Ryan T.
- 90591 Tariff-Rate Quotas, Rent-Shifting and the Selling of Domestic Access
by Larue, Bruno & Lapan, Harvey E. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe
- 90592 From Kyoto to Copenhagen: Meeting the Climate Change Challenge
by Gaisford, James D.
- 90593 From Kyoto to Copenhagen: Meeting the Climate Change Challenge
by Gaisford, James D.
- 90594 Climate Policy and Border Tax Adjustments: Some New Wine Mixed with Old Wine in New Green Bottles?
by Sheldon, Ian M.
- 90595 North America and the â€œThree Noesâ€
by Anderson, Greg
- 90792 The Unforeseen Developments Clause in Safeguards under the WTO: Confusions in Compliance
by Raychaudhuri, Tilottama
- 90937 Environmental Provisions in Recent Regional Trade Agreements (2008 & 2009)
by Colyer, Dale
2007, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 112590 Beyond Agriculture? The Promise of the Rural Economy for Growth and Poverty Reduction
by Anriquez, Gustavo
- 112591 Rural Development and Poverty Reduction: Is Agriculture Still Key?
by Anriquez, Gustavo & Stamoulis, Kostas G.
- 112592 Transformations in Agriculture and their Implications for Rural Development
by Hazell, Peter B.R.
- 112593 Toward a Territorial Approach to Rural Development
by de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 112594 Migration and Rural Development
by Lucas, Robert E.B.
- 112595 Fiscal Policies in Highly Unequal Societies: Implications for Agricultural Growth
by Lopez, Ramon E.
- 112596 Rural Income Generating Activities in Developing Countries: Re-assessing the Evidence
by Carletto, Gero & Covarrubias, Katia & Davis, Benjamin & Krausova, Marika & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Zezza, Alberto
2006, Volume 03, Issue 2
- 112604 Food Security Analysis and Policies for Transition Countries
by Wehrheim, Peter & Wiesmann, Doris M.
- 112605 Institutional Changes for Agricultural and Rural Development in the CEEC and CIS Region
by Koester, Ulrich & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard
- 112606 Rural Non-farm Livelihoods in Transition Economies: Emerging Issues and Policies
by Davis, Junior
- 112607 Property Rights, Land Fragmentation and the Emerging Structure of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Countries
by Thomas, Joachim
- 112608 Farm Output, Non-Farm Income, and Commercialization in Rural Georgia
by Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Lerman, Zvi
2006, Volume 03, Issue 1
- 110127 A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization
by Hertel, Thomas W.
- 110128 Direct Payments for Environmental Services from Mountain Agriculture in Japan: Evaluating its Effectiveness and Drawing Lessons for Developing Countries
by Sakuyama, Takumi
- 110129 Can Small Farmers Survive, Prosper, or be the Key Channel to Cut Mass Poverty?
by Lipton, Michael
- 110130 Global Trade Reforms and Income Distribution in Developing Countries
by Brooks, Jonathan & Dewbre, Joe
2005, Volume 02, Issue 2
- 110131 Food Security and Nutrition in Bangladesh: Progress and Determinants
by Hossain, Mahabub & Naher, Firdousi & Shahabuddin, Quazi
- 110132 Mainstreaming Safety Nets in the Social Protection Policy Agenda: A New Vision or the Same Old Perspective?
by Gentilini, Ugo
- 110133 HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarrea, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter
- 110134 The International Trends in Plant Variety Protection
by Srinivasan, Chittur S.
2005, Volume 02, Issue 1
- 110140 Special Edition on An Exploration of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P.
- 110141 The Possibility of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Kenya
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Yamano, Takashi
- 110142 Has Green Revolution Bypassed Coarse Cereals? The Indian Experience
by Janaiah, Aldas & Achoth, Lalith & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 110143 The Maize Green Revolution in Kenya Revisited
by De Groote, Hugo & Owuor, George & Doss, Cheryl R. & Ouma, James Okuro & Muhammad, Lutta & Danda, Milton Kengo
- 110144 The Green Revolution in Zimbabwe
by Alumira, Jane & Rusike, Joseph
- 110145 The Adoption and Impact of Improved Maize and Land Management Technologies in Uganda
by Sserunkuuma, Dick
- 110146 Uptake of Improved Technologies in the Semi-arid Tropics of West Africa: Why is Agricultural Transformation Lagging Behind?
by Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
2004, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 11999 The Food Processing Industry, Globalization and Developing Countries
by Wilkinson, John
- 12000 Emerging Challenges for Food and Nutrition Policy in Developing Countries
by Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Shetty, Prakash
- 12001 Globalization, Urbanization and Nutritional Change in the Developing World
by Mendez, Michelle A. & Popkin, Barry M.
- 12002 Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming
by Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L.
- 12003 The Growing Global Obesity Problem: Some Policy Options to Address It
by Schmidhuber, Josef
- 12004 Food Policy in the Era of Supermarkets: What's Different?
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 12005 The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Developing Countries: Induced Organizational, Institutional, and Technological Change in Agrifood Systems
by Reardon, Thomas & Timmer, C. Peter & Berdegue, Julio A.
2004, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 12006 Social Viability Roles of the Agricultural Sector in China
by Weiming, Tian & Xiumei, Liu & Xia, Kang
- 12007 Assessing the Vulnerability of Agricultural Households to Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from Mexico
by Rubio, Gloria M. & Soloaga, Isidro
- 12008 Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic
by Catalino, Alejandro Herrera & Lizardo, Magdalena
- 12009 Responding to Economic Shocks in Ghana: The Agricultural Sector as a Social Safety Net
by Sarpong, Daniel Bruce & Asuming-Brempong, Samuel
- 12010 Environmental Services, Externalities and Agriculture: The Case of Mountain Tourism in Morocco
by Khalil, Allali
- 12011 Introduction to Special Edition on Agriculture's Contributions to Economic and Social Development
by Stringer, Randy & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 12012 The Food Security Role of Agriculture in Ethiopia
by Adenew, Berhanu
- 12013 Poverty and Agricultural Growth: Chile in the 1990s
by Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo