Contact information of Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ejadef. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
2007, Volume Volume 04, Issue Issue 1
- 1-4 Beyond Agriculture? The Promise of the Rural Economy for Growth and Poverty Reduction
by Anriquez, Gustavo
- 1-19 Transformations in Agriculture and their Implications for Rural Development
by Hazell, Peter B.R.
- 1-23 Fiscal Policies in Highly Unequal Societies: Implications for Agricultural Growth
by Lopez, Ramon E.
- 1-24 Migration and Rural Development
by Lucas, Robert E.B.
- 1-33 Toward a Territorial Approach to Rural Development
by de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 1-42 Rural Development and Poverty Reduction: Is Agriculture Still Key?
by Anriquez, Gustavo & Stamoulis, Kostas G.
- 1-48 Rural Income Generating Activities in Developing Countries: Re-assessing the Evidence
by Carletto, Gero & Covarrubias, Katia & Davis, Benjamin & Krausova, Marika & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Zezza, Alberto
2006, Volume Volume 03, Issue Issue 2
- 1-11 Farm Output, Non-Farm Income, and Commercialization in Rural Georgia
by Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Lerman, Zvi
- 1-32 Food Security Analysis and Policies for Transition Countries
by Wehrheim, Peter & Wiesmann, Doris M.
- 1-36 Institutional Changes for Agricultural and Rural Development in the CEEC and CIS Region
by Koester, Ulrich & Brümmer, Bernhard
- 1-45 Rural Non-farm Livelihoods in Transition Economies: Emerging Issues and Policies
by Davis, Junior
- 1-51 Property Rights, Land Fragmentation and the Emerging Structure of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Countries
by Thomas, Joachim
2006, Volume Volume 03, Issue Issue 1
2005, Volume Volume 02, Issue Issue 2
2005, Volume Volume 02, Issue Issue 1
- 1-7 Special Edition on An Exploration of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P.
- 1-12 Has Green Revolution Bypassed Coarse Cereals? The Indian Experience
by Janaiah, Aldas & Achoth, Lalith & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 1-13 The Possibility of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Kenya
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Yamano, Takashi
- 1-17 The Green Revolution in Zimbabwe
by Alumira, Jane & Rusike, Joseph
- 1-18 The Maize Green Revolution in Kenya Revisited
by De Groote, Hugo & Owuor, George & Doss, Cheryl R. & Ouma, James Okuro & Muhammad, Lutta & Danda, Milton Kengo
- 1-18 The Adoption and Impact of Improved Maize and Land Management Technologies in Uganda
by Sserunkuuma, Dick
- 1-18 Uptake of Improved Technologies in the Semi-arid Tropics of West Africa: Why is Agricultural Transformation Lagging Behind?
by Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
2004, Volume Volume 01, Issue Issue 2
- 1-14 Emerging Challenges for Food and Nutrition Policy in Developing Countries
by Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Shetty, Prakash
- 1-16 The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Developing Countries: Induced Organizational, Institutional, and Technological Change in Agrifood Systems
by Reardon, Thomas & Timmer, C. Peter & Berdegue, Julio A.
- 1-18 The Food Processing Industry, Globalization and Developing Countries
by Wilkinson, John
- 1-18 Food Policy in the Era of Supermarkets: What's Different?
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 1-19 The Growing Global Obesity Problem: Some Policy Options to Address It
by Schmidhuber, Josef
- 1-22 Globalization, Urbanization and Nutritional Change in the Developing World
by Mendez, Michelle A. & Popkin, Barry M.
- 1-30 Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming
by Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L.
2004, Volume Volume 01, Issue Issue 1
- 1-5 Introduction to Special Edition on Agriculture's Contributions to Economic and Social Development
by Stringer, Randy & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 1-16 The Food Security Role of Agriculture in Ethiopia
by Adenew, Berhanu
- 1-18 Assessing the Vulnerability of Agricultural Households to Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from Mexico
by Rubio, Gloria M. & Soloaga, Isidro
- 1-19 Poverty and Agricultural Growth: Chile in the 1990s
by Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo
- 1-20 Social Viability Roles of the Agricultural Sector in China
by Weiming, Tian & Xiumei, Liu & Xia, Kang
- 1-21 Responding to Economic Shocks in Ghana: The Agricultural Sector as a Social Safety Net
by Sarpong, Daniel Bruce & Asuming-Brempong, Samuel
- 1-24 Environmental Services, Externalities and Agriculture: The Case of Mountain Tourism in Morocco
by Khalil, Allali
- 1-30 Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic
by Catalino, Alejandro Herrera & Lizardo, Magdalena