Contact information of Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ejadef. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
2011, Volume 12, Issue 1
2010, Volume 11, Issue 2
2010, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 57329 Jordanâ€™s Accession to the WTO: Retrospective and Prospective
by Malkawi, Bashar H.
- 57330 Trade Friction, Dispute Settlement and Structural Adjustment, Or, Why Canada-Wheat Doesnâ€™t Matter in North American Trade Relations
by Froese, Marc D.
- 61577 Law and Policy on Intellectual Property, Traditional Knowledge and Development: Legally Protecting Creativity and Collective Rights in Traditional Knowledge Based Agricultural Products through Geographical Indications
by Dagne, Teshager
- 90584 Are Agri-Food Trade Issues Changing?
by Viju, Crina
- 90586 Public and Private Standards for Food Safety and Quality: International Trade Implications
by Hobbs, Jill E.
- 90587 Labour Standards as a Justification for Trade Barriers: Consumer Concerns, Protectionism and the Evidence
by Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A.
- 90588 Labour Standards as a Justification for Trade Barriers: Consumer Concerns, Protectionism and the Evidence: Technical Annex
by Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A.
- 90590 Multilateral Trade Liberalisation and FDI: An Analytical Framework for the Implications for Trading Blocs
by Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Cardwell, Ryan T.
- 90591 Tariff-Rate Quotas, Rent-Shifting and the Selling of Domestic Access
by Larue, Bruno & Lapan, Harvey E. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe
- 90592 From Kyoto to Copenhagen: Meeting the Climate Change Challenge
by Gaisford, James D.
- 90593 From Kyoto to Copenhagen: Meeting the Climate Change Challenge
by Gaisford, James D.
- 90594 Climate Policy and Border Tax Adjustments: Some New Wine Mixed with Old Wine in New Green Bottles?
by Sheldon, Ian M.
- 90595 North America and the â€œThree Noesâ€
by Anderson, Greg
- 90792 The Unforeseen Developments Clause in Safeguards under the WTO: Confusions in Compliance
by Raychaudhuri, Tilottama
- 90937 Environmental Provisions in Recent Regional Trade Agreements (2008 & 2009)
by Colyer, Dale
2007, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 112590 Beyond Agriculture? The Promise of the Rural Economy for Growth and Poverty Reduction
by Anriquez, Gustavo
- 112591 Rural Development and Poverty Reduction: Is Agriculture Still Key?
by Anriquez, Gustavo & Stamoulis, Kostas G.
- 112592 Transformations in Agriculture and their Implications for Rural Development
by Hazell, Peter B.R.
- 112593 Toward a Territorial Approach to Rural Development
by de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 112594 Migration and Rural Development
by Lucas, Robert E.B.
- 112595 Fiscal Policies in Highly Unequal Societies: Implications for Agricultural Growth
by Lopez, Ramon E.
- 112596 Rural Income Generating Activities in Developing Countries: Re-assessing the Evidence
by Carletto, Gero & Covarrubias, Katia & Davis, Benjamin & Krausova, Marika & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Zezza, Alberto
2006, Volume 03, Issue 2
- 112604 Food Security Analysis and Policies for Transition Countries
by Wehrheim, Peter & Wiesmann, Doris M.
- 112605 Institutional Changes for Agricultural and Rural Development in the CEEC and CIS Region
by Koester, Ulrich & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard
- 112606 Rural Non-farm Livelihoods in Transition Economies: Emerging Issues and Policies
by Davis, Junior
- 112607 Property Rights, Land Fragmentation and the Emerging Structure of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Countries
by Thomas, Joachim
- 112608 Farm Output, Non-Farm Income, and Commercialization in Rural Georgia
by Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Lerman, Zvi
2006, Volume 03, Issue 1
2005, Volume 02, Issue 2
2005, Volume 02, Issue 1
- 110140 Special Edition on An Exploration of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P.
- 110141 The Possibility of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Kenya
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Yamano, Takashi
- 110142 Has Green Revolution Bypassed Coarse Cereals? The Indian Experience
by Janaiah, Aldas & Achoth, Lalith & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 110143 The Maize Green Revolution in Kenya Revisited
by De Groote, Hugo & Owuor, George & Doss, Cheryl R. & Ouma, James Okuro & Muhammad, Lutta & Danda, Milton Kengo
- 110144 The Green Revolution in Zimbabwe
by Alumira, Jane & Rusike, Joseph
- 110145 The Adoption and Impact of Improved Maize and Land Management Technologies in Uganda
by Sserunkuuma, Dick
- 110146 Uptake of Improved Technologies in the Semi-arid Tropics of West Africa: Why is Agricultural Transformation Lagging Behind?
by Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
2004, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 11999 The Food Processing Industry, Globalization and Developing Countries
by Wilkinson, John
- 12000 Emerging Challenges for Food and Nutrition Policy in Developing Countries
by Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Shetty, Prakash
- 12001 Globalization, Urbanization and Nutritional Change in the Developing World
by Mendez, Michelle A. & Popkin, Barry M.
- 12002 Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming
by Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L.
- 12003 The Growing Global Obesity Problem: Some Policy Options to Address It
by Schmidhuber, Josef
- 12004 Food Policy in the Era of Supermarkets: What's Different?
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 12005 The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Developing Countries: Induced Organizational, Institutional, and Technological Change in Agrifood Systems
by Reardon, Thomas & Timmer, C. Peter & Berdegue, Julio A.
2004, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 12006 Social Viability Roles of the Agricultural Sector in China
by Weiming, Tian & Xiumei, Liu & Xia, Kang
- 12007 Assessing the Vulnerability of Agricultural Households to Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from Mexico
by Rubio, Gloria M. & Soloaga, Isidro
- 12008 Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic
by Catalino, Alejandro Herrera & Lizardo, Magdalena
- 12009 Responding to Economic Shocks in Ghana: The Agricultural Sector as a Social Safety Net
by Sarpong, Daniel Bruce & Asuming-Brempong, Samuel
- 12010 Environmental Services, Externalities and Agriculture: The Case of Mountain Tourism in Morocco
by Khalil, Allali
- 12011 Introduction to Special Edition on Agriculture's Contributions to Economic and Social Development
by Stringer, Randy & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 12012 The Food Security Role of Agriculture in Ethiopia
by Adenew, Berhanu
- 12013 Poverty and Agricultural Growth: Chile in the 1990s
by Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo