Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 49895 Identifying the Implications of most Warming Foods: A Pilot Analysis
by Hines, Peter & Zokaei, Keivan & Evans, Barry & Beale, Jo & Miele, Mara & Cole, Matthew A.
- 49894 Impact of the Introduction of an e-CRM Solution in the Feed Industry: The Case of Progeo-Mangimi
by Zanasi, Cesare & Marconi, Gianni
- 49893 Would Functional Agricultural Foods Improve Human Health?
by Traill, W. Bruce & Arnoult, Matthieu H. & Chambers, Stephanie A. & Deaville, E.R. & Gordon, Michael H. & John, P. & Jones, Philip J. & Kliem, K.E. & Mortimer, S.R. & Tiffin, J. Richard
- 49892 Proactive Customers Integration as Drivers of an Integrated Food Chain
by Sundmaeker, Harald
- 49891 Innovation and Food System Sustainability: Public Concerns vs Private Interests
by Sodano, Valeria
- 49890 Brand-Based Competition in the Agri-Food Sector: Evidences from Italian SMEs
by DelVecchio, Pasquale & Ndou, Valentina & Sadguy, Nezha
- 49889 The LP Model to Optimize the Biofuel Supply Chain
by Rosa, Franco
- 49888 Hysterisis in Food Safety Investments
by Richards, Timothy J. & Nganje, William E. & Acharya, Ram N.
- 49887 Impact Evaluation of Food Safety Regulations: A Review of Quantitative Methods
by Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario
- 49886 Administrative Burdens in the Dairy Industry – A Proposal for Empirical Research
by Bremmers, Harry J. & Poppe, Krijn J. & Wijnands, Jo H.M. & van der Meulen, Bernd M.J.
- 49885 Electronic Collaboration Platforms for Communities
by Pankiewicz, Maciek & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 49884 Food Security, Food Chains and Bioenergy Challenges for a Sustainable Development Environment
by Carvalho, Pacheco de & Bernardo, M.T.
- 49883 Supply Chains and Social Network Analysis
by Mueller, Rolf A.E. & Buergelt, Doreen & Seidel-Lass, Linda
- 49882 New Product Development of a Yoghurt Dessert via E-Collaboration
by Meixner, Oliver & Haas, Rainer
- 49881 Identifying Innovation Strategies: Insights from the Greek Food Industry
by Matopoulos, Aristides & Vlachopoulou, Maro
- 49880 Competencies of Reconfiguration in Product Development – The Case of Convenience Food
by Voigt, Tim & Kuhl, Rainer
- 49879 Costs and Benefits of Quality Systems: Case Study
by Krieger, Stephanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 49878 Are Fruit Juice Categories Separable?
by Knight, Erika P. & House, Lisa & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Spreen, Thomas H.
- 49877 Relational Contracting and Allocation of Decision Rights in the Agri-Food Industry: Producer Contracts and Food Safety
by Karantininis, Kostas & Graversen, Jesper T. & Rasmussen, Hans Jacob Nymann
- 49876 Governance in the East Indian Company
by Hofstede, Gert Jan & Zylbersztajn, Decio
- 49852 Evolution of Category Management in UK Supermarket Fresh Produce Networks: A Return to Direct Supply Channels?
by Hingley, Martin
- 49851 Legitimating Business Activities Using Corporate Social Responsibility: Is there a Need for CSR in Agribusiness?
by Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 49850 Technology Transfer in the Irish Food Industry: Researcher Perspectives
by Henchion, Maeve M. & Kelly, Debbie & O'Reilly, Paul
- 49849 Information-Sharing and Strategy by Food Industry Firms
by Baker, Derek & Hjorth Lind, Kim Martin & Hansen, Henning Otte
- 49848 Does Knowledge-Based Economy Speaks to Consumers? A French Case Study with Respect to Food Products
by Giraud, Georges & Lebecque, Annick & Amblard, Corinne & Bord, Cecile & Sulmont-Rosse, Claire & Lefur, Yves
- 49847 Innovation in Traditional Food Networks
by Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka
- 49846 Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation
by Vermeire, Bert & Gellynck, Xavier & De Steur, Hans & Viaene, Jacques
- 49845 Chain Management: All about Success
by Gagalyuk, Taras & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 49844 A Provisional Framework for Studying Information Connectivity in Food Networks
by Engelseth, Per & Karlsen, Anniken
- 49843 The Role of Inter-Organizational Leadership in Agri-Food Value Chains
by Dooley, Lawrence B. & Luca, E.
- 49842 The Financial Value of Champagne Houses in a Cobweb Economy
by Declerck, Francis & Cloutier, L. Martin
- 49841 United States – European Union Agricultural Trade Flows
by Dahl, Ellie & House, Lisa
- 49840 Analysis, Design and Implementation of Biodiesel Projects in Brazil
by da Silva Junior, Aziz Galvao & Perez, Ronaldo & de Oliveira, Rodolfo Osorio
- 49839 Importance and Limits of the Cost-Benefit Analysis for GMOs Regulation
by Charlier, Christophe & Valceschini, Egizio
- 49838 Wine Argentinean Export Chain: A Case Study in the UK Market
by Cetrangolo, Hugo & Briz, Julian
- 49774 System Dynamics Simulation to Test Operational Policies in the Milk-Cheese Supply Chain. Case Study: Piar Municipality, Bolivar State, Venezuela
by Rodriguez Monroy, Carlos & Fuentes-Pila, Joaquin & Guaita, Wilfredo
- 49773 Abstraction and Modelling of Agri-Food Chains as Complex Decision Making Systems
by Bryceson, Kim P. & Smith, Carl S.
- 49772 Economic Evaluation of Food Traceability Systems through Reference Models
by Brofman, Freddy & Garcia Martinez, Marian & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M.
- 49771 PKN: The Challenge of Building a Virtual Knowledge Network to Address Food and Agribusiness Management Research, Service and Training Needs
by Braga, Francesco S. & Antorini, Matteo & Gandolfi, Pietro
- 49770 Examining the Intertwined Spatial Relationships in Food Retailing: The Case of Second Life
by Bourlakis, Michael & Papagiannidis, Savvas
- 49769 An Innovative Tool to Assess Marketing Capabilities of Traditional Producers within the European Food Industry
by Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura & Stranieri, Stefanella
- 49768 The Relationship between Supply Chain Coordination and Quality Assurance Systems: A Case Study Approach on the German Meat Sector
by Bahlmann, Jan & Spiller, Achim
- 49767 Quality Markers and Consumer Communication Strategies: Empirical Evidence in the 'Very Fresh' Sector in Italy
by Arfini, Filippo & Giacomini, Corrado & Mancini, Maria Cecilia
- 49766 Viability of Values and Attitudes Concerning Purchase Intentions and Benefit Attribution for an Organic Sport Drink
by Ameseder, Christoph & Haas, Rainer & Meixner, Oliver
- 49765 The Effect of Competitive Advantage on the Economic Performance of Spanish Agro-Food Firms
by Albisu, Luis Miguel & Mamaqi, Xhevrie
- 49764 Strategic Decision Criteria in an Emergent Company Confronted to Important Institutional Changes
by Achabou, Mohamed Akli