Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 206255 Fostering entrepreneurial education in Agribusiness through experiential learning
by Cavicchi, Alessio & Rinaldi, Chiara & Santini, Cristina
- 206254 Determinants of Job Search Success of German Agricultural Sciences Graduates
- 206253 Sustainability of food chains - meeting the challenges of the future
by Schiefer, Gerhard & Deiters, Jivka
- 206252 Attribute Non-Attendance and Satisficing Behavior in Online Choice Experiments
by Jones, Michael S. & House, Lisa A. & Gao, Zhifeng
- 206251 Systematic Heterogeneity: How to combine Smartphone related Apps with FIspace
by Sundmaeker, Harald & Einramhof, Peter
- 206250 Success factors of innovation networks: Lessons from agriculture in Flanders
by Lambrecht, Evelien & Kühne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier
- 206249 Drivers, effects and peculiarities of innovation activities in the food industry: a comparison across EU Member States using CIS data
by Ciliberti, Stefano & Bröring, Stefanie & Martino, Gaetano
- 206248 The communication of CSR activities via social media A qualitative approach to identify opportunities and challenges for small and medium-sized enterprises in the agri-food sector
by Meixner, Oliver & Pollhammer, Elisabeth & Haas, Rainer
- 206247 How scary! An analysis of visual communication concerning genetically modified organisms in Italy
by Ventura, Vera & Frisio, Dario G.
- 206246 Are animal welfare aspects of relevance in consumers’ purchase decision
by Klink, Jeanette & Nina, Langen
- 206245 Does everyone reject modern pig production? Identification and characterisation of societal groups in Germany
by Weible, Daniela & Christoph-Schulz, Inken & Salamon, Petra
- 206244 Biodieselfao: An Integrated Decision Support System For Investment Analysis In The Biodiesel Production Chain
by da Silva Júnior, Aziz Galvão
- 206243 Biogas3: Sustainable and Economical Production of Biogas from Food Waste of European Agrifood Industry
by Berruto, Remigio & Boero, Valter & Busato, Patrizia & Calvo, Angela & Sopegno, Alessandro & Venudo, Lorenzo & Rossi, Daniele & Gomez, Paz & Ruiz, Begoña & Kachniarz, Małgorzata
- 206242 Financial Instruments and Conflicts of Interest: Application to French Agricultural Co-operatives
by Declerck, Francis
- 206241 Price Transmission in Vertical Dairy Chains: The Italian Case
by Weaver, R. D. & Rosa, F. & Vasciaveo, M.
- 206240 Macroeconomics and the Nexus between Energy and Agricultural Commodities Prices
by Weaver, R. D. & Tian, Jiachuan
- 206239 A Farm Information Model for Development and Configuration of Interoperable ICT Components to support Collaborative Business Processes – a case of late blight protection
by Kruize, Jan Willem & Goense, Daan & Wolfert, Sjaak & Verdouw, Cor N. & Scholten, Huub & Beulens, Adrie J.M.
- 206237 The Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool for Arable Farming
by Paustian, Margit & Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 206236 What is the benefit of organically-reared dairy cattle? Societal perception towards conventional and organic dairy farming
by Christoph-Schulz, Inken & Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela
- 206235 Needs and difficulties of food businesses in the substantiation of health and nutrition claims
by Hegyi, A. & Viola, K. & Gyuró, A. & Sebők, A. & Vidry, S. & Putz, P. & Bánáti, D.
- 206234 Aquaculture production and use of insects for feed: a consumer perspective
by Baldi, L. & Mancuso, T.
- 206233 Sustainable Consumption and the Attitude-Behaviour-Gap Phenomenon - Causes and Measurements towards a Sustainable Development
by Terlau, Wiltrud & Hirsch, Darya
- 206232 Consumer preferences for meat: self-service counter or service counter?
by Weinrich, Ramona & Kühl, Sarah & Franz, Anabell & Spiller, Achim
- 206231 Food gap and food security of sugar in Egypt
by SHEHATA, Gaber Ahmed Bassyouni
- 206230 Influence Of Gm Soy Expansion On The Argentinian Food And Nutrition Security
by Zanasi, Cesare & Rota, Cosimo & Severi, Claudia & Demadonna, Anna
- 206219 Cashew Chain Value in Guiné-Bissau: Challenges and Contributions for Food Security. (A Case Study for Guiné-Bissau)
by de Carvalho, Bernardo Reynolds Pacheco & Mendes, Henrique
- 206218 Impediments to wheat export from Ukraine
by Kulyk, Iryna & Herzfeld, Thomas
- 206217 Bilateral export trade and income similarity: Does the Linder hypothesis hold for agricultural and food trade?
by Steinbach, Sandro
- 206216 Harmonising stakeholder’s preferences, needs and acceptance on sustainability and technical aspects to develop specifications for biodegradable packaging material
by Sebők, András & Gyuró, Ágnes & Baár, Csaba & Hegyi, Adrienn
- 206215 Fresh-cut salad and shelf life date extension: a segmentation of Italian consumers
by Stranieri, S. & Baldi, L.
- 206214 Efficiency Of Food Chains – Theoretical And Methodological Framework
by Jarzębowski, Sebastian & Bezat-Jarzębowska, Agnieszka
- 206213 Voluntary traceability standards: which is the role of economic incentives?
by Stranieri, S. & Cavaliere, A. & Banterle, A.
- 206212 Web Data Mining and Social Media Analysis for better Communication in Food Safety Crises
by Meyer, Christian & Hamer, Martin & Terlau, Wiltrud & Raithel, Johannes & Pongratz, Patrick
- 206211 Analyzing Food Supply and Distribution Systems using complex systems methodologies
by Armendàriz, Vanessa & Armenia, Stefano & Atzori, Alberto Stanislao & Romano, Angelo
- 206210 Explaining the German hog price cycle: A nonlinear dynamics approach
by Berg, Ernst & Huffaker, Ray
- 206209 Shelf life extension and food waste reduction
by Amani, Pegah & Gadde, Lars-Erik
- 206208 Business concept as a relational message: supermarket vs independent grocery as competitors for sustainability
by Mikkola, Minna