Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review
October 2010, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 95594 Exploring the Role of Managerial Ability in Influencing Dairy Farm Efficiency
by Byma, Justin P. & Tauer, Loren W.
- 95598 The Revenue Program Option in the 2008 U.S. Farm Bill: Evaluating Performance Characteristics of the ACRE Program
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Orden, David
- 95603 Bargaining, Search, and Price Dispersion: Evidence from the Live Hogs Market
by Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 95609 The Effect of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act on Market Transparency and Grid Price Dispersion
by Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing & Diersen, Matthew A.
- 95610 Do CVM Welfare Estimates Suffer from On-Site Sampling Bias? A Comparison of On-Site and Household Visitor Surveys
by Gonzalez-Sepulveda, Juan Marcos & Loomis, John B.
- 95612 Are Travelers Willing to Pay a Premium to Stay at a â€œGreenâ€ Hotel? Evidence from an Internal Meta-Analysis of Hedonic Price Premia
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Zhang, Congwen & Rudi, Jeta
- 95615 Organic Agriculture: An Agrarian or Industrial Revolution?
by Dimitri, Carolyn
- 95645 Valuing Rural Recreation Amenities: Hedonic Prices for Vacation Rental Houses at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 95646 Chemical Use Reductions in Urban Fringe Agriculture
by Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Sullivan, Kevin P. & Hailu, Yohannes G. & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 95647 U.S. Soybean Producer Perceptions and Management of Soybean Rust in the United States under the USDA Pest Information Platform for Extension and Education
by Livingston, Michael J.
- 95763 Ensuring a Sustainable, Enduring Agriculture
by Horne, James E.
- 95836 Cap-and-Trade: The Evolution of an Economic Idea
by Tietenberg, Tom
- 95903 Economic Consequences of Pollinator Declines: A Synthesis
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian
- 97008 Farming and the Internet: Reasons for Non-Use
by Briggeman, Brian C. & Whitacre, Brian E.
April 2010, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 90785 Cover and Contents Pages
- 90786 ARER Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- 90791 Dynamic Field Experiments in Development Economics: Risk Valuation in Morocco, Kenya, and Peru
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Galarza, Francisco B. & McPeak, John G. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Boucher, Stephen R. & Carter, Michael R. & Chantarat, Sommarat & Fadlaoui, Aziz & Mude, Andrew G.
- 90819 What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?
by Cason, Timothy N.
- 90821 Right-to-Choose Auctions: A Field Study of Water Markets in the Limari Valley of Chile
by Alevy, Jonathan E. & Cristi, Oscar & Melo, Oscar
- 90823 Confounded by the Field: Bidding in Food Auctions When Field Prices Are Increasing
by Bernard, John C. & He, Na
- 90824 Experimental Economics and the Environment: Eliciting Values for Controversial Goods
by Shogren, Jason F. & Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Hudson, Darren
- 90827 An Experimental Analysis of Auctioning Emission Allowances Under a Loose Cap
by Shobe, William & Palmer, Karen L. & Myers, Erica & Holt, Charles & Goeree, Jacob K. & Burtraw, Dallas
- 90829 Keep It Down: An Experimental Test of the Truncated k-Double Auction
by Doyon, Maurice & Rondeau, Daniel & Mbala, Richard
- 90830 An Experimental Analysis of a Points-Based System for Managing Multispecies Fisheries
by Anderson, Christopher M.
- 90832 Ambient-Based Policy Instruments: The Role of Recommendations and Presentation
by Spraggon, John M. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 90836 Estimating Hypothetical Bias in Economically Emergent Africa: A Generic Public Good Experiment
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Aadland, David & Macharia, Anthony
- 90837 Voluntary Approaches to Transitioning from Competitive Fisheries to Rights-Based Management: Bringing the Field into the Lab
by Knapp, Gunnar & Murphy, James J.
- 90838 FOREWORD: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource, and Agricultural Economics
by Messer, Kent D. & Murphy, James J.
- 90842 Do Static Externalities Offset Dynamic Externalities? An Experimental Study of the Exploitation of Substitutable Common-Pool Resources
by Giordana, Gaston A. & Montginoul, Marielle & Willinger, Marc
- 90843 Matching Grants and Charitable Giving: Why People Sometimes Provide a Helping Hand to Fund Environmental Goods
by Kotani, Koji & Messer, Kent D. & Schulze, William D.
- 90850 The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?
by Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel
February 2010, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 59319 Cover and Contents Pages
- 59322 Introduction: Benefits and Costs of Natural Resources Policies Affecting Public and Private Lands: USDA W2133 Regional Research Project Legacy and Current Contributions
by Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Bergstrom, John C.
- 59325 A Pseudo-Sequential Choice Model for Valuing Multi-Attribute Environmental Policies or Programs in Contingent Valuation Applications
by Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Bergstrom, John C. & Cornwell, Christopher M. & Holmes, Thomas P.
- 59327 Incomplete Demand Systems, Corner Solutions, and Welfare Measurement
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 59332 Sensitivity of WTP Estimates to Definition of â€˜Yesâ€™: Reinterpreting Expressed Response Intensity
by Kobayashi, Mimako & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Evans, M.D.R.
- 59333 Valuing the Prevention of an Infestation: The Threat of the New Zealand Mud Snail in Northern Nevada
by Davis, Alison F. & Moeltner, Klaus
- 59334 Preference Heterogeneity in a Count Data Model of Demand for Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation
by Holmes, Thomas P. & Englin, Jeffrey E.
- 59337 The Welfare Effects of Restricting Off-Highway Vehicle Access to Public Lands
by Jakus, Paul M. & Keith, John E. & Liu, Lu & Blahna, Dale
- 59339 Meta-Functional Transfer of Hedonic Property Values: Application to Great Lakes Areas of Concern
by Braden, John B. & Feng, Xia & Freitas, Luiz & Won, DooHwan
- 59341 Willingness to Pay for Water Quality Improvements in the United States and Canada: Considering Possibilities for International Meta-Analysis and Benefit Transfer
by Johnston, Robert J. & Thomassin, Paul J.
- 59343 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
December 2009, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 59226 Cover and Contents Pages
- 59228 Editors' Note
by Awokuse, Titus O. & Duke, Joshua M.
- 59231 Which Consumers Are Most Responsive to Media-Induced Food Scares?
by Payne, Collin R. & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 59232 Documenting Food Safety Claims and Their Influence on Product Prices
by Li, Ji & Hooker, Neal H.
- 59236 Welfare Impacts of BSE-Driven Trade Bans
by Mutondo, Joao E. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari
- 59240 Dairy-borne Disease Outbreak and Milk Demand: A Study Using Outbreak Surveillance Data
by Zheng, Yuqing & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 59242 Impacts of Flu/Cold Incidences and Retail Orange Juice Promotion on Orange Juice Demand
by Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G.
- 59244 Consumer Preferences for Socially Responsible Production Attributes Across Food Products
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Durham, Catherine A. & Horn, Brady P.
- 59248 Product Differentiation and Market Segmentation in Applesauce: Using a Choice Experiment to Assess the Value of Organic, Local, and Nutrition Attributes
by James, Jennifer S. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Rossman, William J.
- 59249 Valuations of â€˜Sustainably Producedâ€™ Labels on Beef, Tomato, and Apple Products
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Shupp, Robert S.
- 59251 Foreword: Special Issue on Promotion through Consumer Information on Food Product Credence Attributes
by Kaiser, Harry M.
- 59252 The Direct and Indirect Effects of â€˜Locally Grownâ€™ on Consumersâ€™ Attitudes towards Agri-Food Products
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 59253 Country of Origin Labeling: Evaluating the Impacts on U.S. and World Markets
by Jones, Keithly G. & Somwaru, Agapi & Whitaker, James B.
- 59255 Effects of Country of Origin Labeling in the U.S. Meat Industry with Imperfectly Competitive Processors
by Chung, Chanjin & Zhang, Tong & Peel, Derrell S.
- 59256 Global Welfare Impacts of U.S. Meat Promotion Activities
by Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Mutondo, Joao E. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 59257 Financial Benefits of Florida Generic Orange Juice Marketing
by Thomas, Arthur M. & Canter, Neil
October 2009, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 55529 Some Economic Benefits and Costs of Vegetarianism
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- 55540 Implications of Growing Biofuel Demands on Northeast Livestock Feed Costs
by Schmit, Todd M. & Verteramo, Leslie J. & Tomek, William G.
- 55542 The Provision Point Mechanism and Scenario Rejection in Contingent Valuation
by Groothuis, Peter A. & Whitehead, John C.
- 55543 Yield Variability and Agricultural Trade
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Li, Man
- 55545 Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D.
- 55546 Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Bilateral Trade Balance: The Case of U.S. Agriculture
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W. & Mulik, Kranti
- 55547 Cost-Benefit Analysis at the Supreme Court: Cooling Water v. Fish
by Hewitt, Julie A.
- 55548 What You Donâ€™t Know Can Hurt You: Micronutrient Content and Fungal Contamination of Foods in Developing Countries
by Hoffmann, Vivian
- 55550 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Burlington, Vermont, June 7-10, 2009
- 55551 ARER Reviewers, September 2008 through August 2009
- 55552 Cover and Contents Pages
- 55554 ARER Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- 55555 NAREA Awards
- 55556 Recreational Demand for Equestrian Trail-Riding
by Blackwell, Melanie & Pagoulatos, Angelos & Hu, Wuyang & Auchter, Katharine
- 55557 The Effects of Trivial Attributes on Choice of Food Products
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Gong, Jian & Lehrke, Linda
- 55558 Assessing the Demand for a Functional Food Product: Is There Cannibalization in the Orange Juice Category?
by Yuan, Yan & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 55705 Welfare Decomposition in the Context of the Life Cycle of Farm Operators: What Does a National Survey Reveal?
by El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J.
- 55865 The Political Economy of Downzoning
by Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gottlieb, Paul D.
- 55867 A Comparison of Approaches to Mitigate Hypothetical Bias
by Champ, Patricia A. & Moore, Rebecca & Bishop, Richard C.
April 2009, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 49859 Foreword: Special Issue on Agricultural Policy
by Kirwan, Barrett E.
- 49860 Challenges and Issues in the Next Decade: A Proactive Role for Agricultural and Resource Economists
by Armbruster, Walter J.
- 49861 An Overview of the U.S. Agricultural Economy and the 2008 Farm Bill
by Harwood, Joy L.
- 49862 Agricultural Policy: High Commodity and Input Prices
by Schmitz, Andrew & Furtan, William Hartley & Schmitz, Troy G.
- 49863 Income Stabilization Through Government Payments: How Is Farm Household Consumption Affected?
by Whitaker, James B. & Effland, Anne
- 49864 Payments under the Average Crop Revenue Program: Implications for Government Costs and Producer Preferences
by Cooper, Joseph C.
- 49865 The Socially Optimal Import Tariff and Tax Credit for Ethanol with Farm Subsidies
by de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R. & Tan, Qinwen
- 49872 Book Reviews of "Frontiers in Resource and Rural Economics: Human-Nature, Rural-Urban Interdependencies"
by Bouvier, Rachel A. & Steele, Scott R.
- 49874 Cover and Contents Pages
October 2008, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 45658 Advertising and U.S. Nonalcoholic Beverage Demand
by Zheng, Yuqing & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 45659 Do Production Contracts Raise Farm Productivity? An Instrumental Variables Approach
by Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D.
- 45660 Economic Impacts of the U.S. Soybean Aphid Infestation: A Multi-Regional Competitive Dynamic Analysis
by Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Garrett, Lynn & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lee, Donna J.
- 45661 An Examination of Inverse Demand Models: An Application to the U.S. Crawfish Industry
by Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 45662 Investing in Methane Digesters on Pennsylvania Dairy Farms: Implication of Scale Economies and Environmental Programs
by Leuer, Elizabeth R. & Hyde, Jeffrey & Richard, Tom L.
- 45663 Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing
by Park, Timothy A.
- 45664 The Bargaining Strength of a Milk Marketing Cooperative
by Prasertsri, Peerapon & Kilmer, Richard L.
- 45666 Exchange Rates, Foreign Income, and U.S. Agricultural Exports
by Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi
- 45667 Variation in Environmental Regulations in California and Effects on Dairy Location
by Sneeringer, Stacy E. & Hogle, Regina
- 45668 Illicit Agricultural Trade
by Ferrier, Peyton Michael
- 45669 Simulated Trading for Maryland's Nitrogen Loadings in the Chesapeake Bay
by Hanson, James C. & McConnell, Kenneth E.
- 45670 Modeling Recreational Amenities in an Urban Setting: Location, Congestion, and Substitution Effects
by Homans, Frances R. & Marshall, Elizabeth P.
- 45671 Abstracts of Selected Papers: NAREA Annual Meetings, Quebec City, June 29 to July 1, 2008
- 45672 ARER Reviewers: September 2007-August 2008
- 45673 NAREA Awards
- 45674 Cover and Contents Pages
- 45675 End Materials
April 2008, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 44732 FOREWORD: Special Issue on Crop Insurance and Risk Management
by Turvey, Calum G.
- 44733 Innovations in Index Insurance for the Poor in Lower Income Countries
by Skees, Jerry R.
- 44734 Environmental and Natural Resource Economists, Great Research, and the National Science Foundation
by O'Connor, Robert E.
- 44735 Extension Programs in Crop Insurance: A Maryland Case Study
by Musser, Wesley N.
- 44736 Identifying Risk Factors Affecting Weather- and Disease-Related Losses in the U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Industry
by Hanson, Terrill R. & Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Edwards, Seanicaa & Miller, J. Corey
- 44737 Willingness to Pay for a Potential Insurance Policy: Case Study of Trout Aquaculture
by Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & Miller, James C. & Hanson, Terrill R. & Sempier, Stephen H.
- 44738 An Insurance Approach to Risk Management in the Ethanol Industry
by Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hart, Chad E. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 44739 An Internet-Based Tool for Weather Risk Management
by Turvey, Calum G. & Norton, Michael T.
- 44740 Empirically Evaluating the Flexibility of the Johnson Family of Distributions: A Crop Insurance Application
by Lu, Yue & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J.
- 44741 Modeling Exit and Entry of Farmers in a Crop Insurance Program
by Cabas, Juan H. & Leiva, Akssell J. & Weersink, Alfons
- 44742 Preference for Risk Management Information Sources: Implications for Extension and Outreach Programming
by Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Jaramillo, Mauricio & Coble, Keith H. & Patrick, George F. & Baquet, Alan E.
- 44743 Economic Analysis of Supplemental Deductible Coverage as Recommended in the USDA's 2007 Farm Bill Proposal
by Mitchell, Paul D. & Knight, Thomas O.
- 44880 Cover and Contents Pages
- 44881 End Material
October 2007, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 44689 Fifty Years of Farmland Protection Legislation in the Northeast: Persistent Issues and Emergent Research Opportunities
by Bills, Nelson L.
- 44693 Taxing Food to Improve Health: Economic Evidence and Arguments
by Cash, Sean B. & Lacanilao, Ryan D.
- 44696 Carving Out Policy Space for Sustainability in Biofuel Production
by Marshall, Elizabeth P.
- 44697 Yield Reserve Program Costs in the Virginia Coastal Plain
by Metcalfe, Todd & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W. & Alley, Mark M. & Phillips, Steve B.
- 44698 Food Processorsâ€™ Use of Contracts to Purchase Agricultural Inputs: Evidence from a Pennsylvania Survey
by Jaenicke, Edward C. & Shields, Martin & Kelsey, Timothy W.
- 44699 Exchange Rates and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Global Processed Food Industry
by Bolling, H. Christine & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L.
- 44700 Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare with Measurement Error in Prices: Techniques for Non-Market Resource Valuation
by Crooker, John R.
- 44701 Optimal Media Allocation of Generic Fluid Milk Advertising Expenditures: The Case of New York State
by Dong, Diansheng & Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 44702 Conservation Reserve Program: Environmental Benefits Update
by Hansen, LeRoy T.
- 44703 Orderly Marketing in Agriculture Revisited
by Leathers, Howard D.
- 44704 The Impact of Domestic and Import Prices on U.S. Lamb Imports: A Production System Approach
by Muhammad, Andrew & Jones, Keithly G. & Hahn, William F.
- 44705 The Impact of Environmental and Health Motivations on the Organic Share of Produce Purchases
by Durham, Catherine A.
- 44706 Protest Adjustments in the Valuation of Watershed Restoration Using Payment Card Data
by Collins, Alan R. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
- 44707 Public Price Reporting in the Cash Market for Live Cattle: A Spatial Market Approach
by Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A. & Qasmi, Bashir A.
- 44708 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Rehoboth, Delaware, June 10â€“13, 2007
- 44709 NAREA Awards
- 44712 ARER Reviewers, September 2006-August 2007
- 44882 Cover and Contents Pages
- 44883 End Materials
April 2007, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 10151 Inside Front Cover
- 10152 Table of Contents
- 10153 Amenities and Rural Appalachia Economic Growth
by Deller, Steven C. & Lledo, Victor
- 10154 Net Gains from 'Net Purchases? Farmers' Preferences for Online and Local Input Purchases
by Batte, Marvin T. & Ernst, Stanley C.
- 10155 Can Health Care Services Attract Retirees And Contribute to the Economic Sustainability of Rural Places?
by Oehmke, James F. & Tsukamoto, Satoshi & Post, Lori A.
- 10156 Front Cover
- 10157 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10158 The Emergence of Rural Artistic Havens: A First Look
by Wojan, Timothy R. & Lambert, Dayton M. & McGranahan, David A.
- 10159 Editorial Board
- 10160 Place-Based Economic Policy: Innovation or Fad?
by Johnson, Thomas G.
- 10161 Regional Growth Impacts on Agricultural Land Development: A Spatial Model for Three States
by Hailu, Yohannes G. & Brown, Cheryl
- 10162 Ambient Returns: Creative Capital's Contribution to Local Manufacturing Competitiveness
by Wojan, Timothy R. & McGranahan, David A.
- 10163 Spatial Analysis of Rural Economic Development Using a Locally Weighted Regression Model
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Clark, Christopher D. & Park, William M.
- 10164 A Consumption Base Theory of Development: An Application to the Rural Cultural Economy
by Markusen, Ann
- 10165 What Is Historic Integrity Worth to the General Public? Evidence from a Proposed Relocation of a West Virginia Agricultural Mill
by Maskey, Vishakha & Brown, Cheryl & Collins, Alan R. & Nassar, Hala F.
- 10166 Foreword: Special Issue on Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Rural Creative Economy
by Gabe, Todd M.
- 10167 The Effects of Workforce Creativity on Earnings in U.S. Counties
by Gabe, Todd M. & Colby, Kristen & Bell, Kathleen P.
October 2006, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 10205 The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills: A Contingent Behavior Analysis of Seafood Consumers
by Parsons, George R. & Morgan, Ash & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C.
- 10206 NAREA Awards
- 10207 Farm Wealth Inequality Within and Across States in the United States
by Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 10208 Technical Efficiency of U.S. Organic Farmers: The Complementary Roles of Soil Management Techniques and Farm Experience
by Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A.
- 10209 Market Delineation and Price Leadership in the World Wheat Market: A Cointegration Analysis
by Ghoshray, Atanu
- 10210 U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled 'Genetically Modified'
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 10211 Pricing and Policy Problems in the Northeast Fluid Milk Industry
by Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 10212 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Mystic, Connecticut, June 11-14, 2006
- 10213 Food Retailers' Pricing and Marketing Strategies, with Implications for Producers
by Sexton, Richard J. & Xia, Tian & Li, Lan
- 10214 Inside Front Cover
- 10215 Front Cover
- 10216 Contents Page
- 10217 Price Dynamics in the North American Wheat Market
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W.
- 10218 Entry, Exit, and Structural Change in Pennsylvania's Dairy Sector
by Stokes, Jeffrey R.
- 10219 When to Get In and Out of Dairy Farming: A Real Option Analysis
by Tauer, Loren W.
- 10220 Behavioral Economics, Food Assistance, and Obesity
by Just, David R.
- 10221 A Stochastic Frontier Approach for Measuring Technical Efficiencies of Date Farms in Southern Tunisia
by Belloumi, Mounir & Matoussi, Mohamed Salah
- 10222 Import Demand for Quality in the Japanese Beef Market
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun Joung
- 10223 ARER Reviewers, September 2005- August 2006
- 10224 Editorial Board
- 10225 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10226 An Experimental Investigation of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Non-GM Foods When an Organic Option Is Present
by Bernard, John C. & Zhang, Chao & Gifford, Katie
April 2006, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 10168 Prioritizing Invasive Species Threats Under Uncertainty
by Moffitt, L. Joe & Osteen, Craig D.
- 10169 Controlling the Biological Invasion of a Commercial Fishery by a Space Competitor: A Bioeconomic Model with Reference to the Bay of St-Brieuc Scallop Fishery
by Fresard, Marjolaine & Boncoeur, Jean
- 10170 Editorial Board
- 10171 Risk Assessments, Blacklists, and White Lists for Introduced Species: Are Predictions Good Enough to Be Useful?
by Simberloff, Daniel
- 10172 Front Cover
- 10173 Foreword: Special Issue on Invasive Species
by Lynch, Lori & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 10174 Invasive Species Management: Foot-and-Mouth Disease in the U.S. Beef Industry
by Zhao, Zishun & Wahl, Thomas I. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 10175 The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature
by Lovell, Sabrina J. & Stone, Susan F. & Fernandez, Linda
- 10176 Prevention or Control: Optimal Government Policies for Invasive Species Management
by Kim, C.S. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Eiswerth, Mark E.
- 10177 Contents Page
- 10178 Prevention, Eradication, and Containment of Invasive Species: Illustrations from Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A.
- 10179 Introductions of Invasive Species: Failure of the Weaker Link
by Burnett, Kimberly M.
- 10180 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10181 The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature
by Olson, Lars J.
- 10182 Exotic Pests and Trade: When Is Pest-Free Status Certification Worthwhile?
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Lynch, Lori
- 10183 Integration-Valuation Nexus in Invasive Species Policy
by Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C. & McIntosh, Christopher R. & Settle, Chad
- 10184 Land Abandonment in an Agricultural Frontier After a Plant Invasion: The Case of Bracken Fern in Southern Yucatan, Mexico
by Schneider, Laura & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 10185 Inside Front Cover
- 10186 Simulating the U.S. Impacts of Alternative Asian Soybean Rust Treatment Regimes
by Johansson, Robert C. & Livingston, Michael J. & Westra, John V. & Guidry, Kurt M.
- 10187 Exotic Forest Insects and Residential Property Values
by Holmes, Thomas P. & Murphy, Elizabeth A. & Bell, Kathleen P.
- 10188 Forest Product Trade Impacts of an Invasive Species: Modeling Structure and Intervention Trade-Offs
by Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Zhu, Shushuai & Turner, James A. & Buongiorno, Joseph & Li, Ruhong
- 10189 A Dynamic Principal-Agent Model of Human-Mediated Aquatic Species Invasions
by MacPherson, Alexander J. & Moore, Rebecca & Provencher, Bill