Asian Economic and Social Society (AESS)
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development
June 2015, Volume 05, Issue 06
- 244281 Impact of certification system on smallhold coffee farms’ income distribution in Vietnam
by Thi Minh Chi, Nguyen & Li-Hsien, Chien & Shwu-En, Chen
- 244282 Reviewing morphologic specifications of acorn leaves and fruits in lorestan province
by Naser, Nazar & Saeedeh, Delfan & Farhad, Zand
May 2015, Volume 05, Issue 05
- 244279 Analysis of crop enterprise combination among small holder farmers in delta north agricultural zone, delta state, Nigeria
by A. I. N., Kaine,
- 244280 The total factor productivity in strategic food crops industry of Malaysia
by Kamarudin, Othman & Amir Hussin, Baharuddin
April 2015, Volume 05, Issue 04
- 244277 Analysing the robustness of spice chains in Nepal from a smallholder perspective
by Salil, Bhattarai & Michael C., Lyne & Sandra K., Martin
- 244278 Rural development NGOs and service delivery to the very poor: An empirical analysis of a training center in rural Cameroon
by Balgah Roland, Azibo & Emmanuel Yenshu, Vubo & Innocent Ndoh, Mbue & Jude Ndzifon, Kimengsi
March 2015, Volume 05, Issue 03
- 209972 Entitlement to food security approach explaining food security in the southern highlands of Tanzania more than other theories
by Dorah, H. Mende & Maulid, W. Mwatawala & Kim, A. Kayunze
- 209973 Adaptation strategies to climate variability and change and its limitations to smallholder farmers. A literature search
by Frank, Phillipo & Magreth, Bushesha & Zebedayo, S. K. Mvena
February 2015, Volume 05, Issue 02
- 209969 GIS and remote sensing techniques for measuring agriculture land loss in balik pulau region of Penang state, Malaysia
by Khalid, Sabbar Mohammed & Yasin, Elhadary & Narimah, Samat & Najat, Qader Omar
- 209970 Assessing the extension service needs of credit officers of microfinance banks in Anambra state: implications for rural finance intermediation
by Onugu, Charles Uchenna & Taiwo, Abdulahi Olabisi & Agbasi, Obianuju E. & Lawal, Kamaldeen
- 209971 Technical and economic efficiency of rice production in the KOU valley (Burkina Faso): Stochastic frontier approach
by Souleymane, Ouedraogo
January 2015, Volume 05, Issue 01
- 209966 Factors impacting adoption of organic farming in chitwan district of Nepal
by Mrinila, Singh & Keshav, Lall Maharjan & Bijan, Maskey
- 209967 A comparative study of distillery spent wash with NPK (standard chemical fertilizers) at seedling stage of sorghum (Sorghum Bicolor L.)
by Aijaz, Ahmed Soomro & Ayaz, Ahmed Soomro
- 209968 Effect of forest ecotourism on socioeconmic conditions of local community
by Rukhsana, Kausar & Sarwat N., Mirza & Saira, Akhtar
May 2014, Volume 043, Issue 05
- 198120 Response of Grain Weight of Maize to Variety, Organic Manure and Inorganic Fertilizer in Asaba Area of Delta State
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 198121 How well do NEEDS and NPIRD Hang together? – An Essay on Policy Coherence
by Ihebuzor, A. Noel & Ukaejiofo, U. Rex
- 198122 Factors Associated with Dynamic Changes in Japanese Agriculture: Farm Discontinuation and Entry Using the Individual 2005 and 2010 Census of Agriculture
by Kurihara, Shinichi & Shimoura, Shimpei & Maruyama, Atsushi & Luloff, A. E.
- 198123 Current Situation and Future Outlook of Sorghum Area and Production in Pakistan
by Habib, Nusrat & Tahir, Ayesha & Ain, Qurat ul
- 198124 Screening Drought Tolerance Criteria in Maize
by Kiani, Masoud
- 198125 Effects of Variety and Spacing on Growth Characters of Hybrid Maize
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 198126 Accounting for Training Effectiveness: The Case of MIDA Training in Enterprise and Commercial Agriculture on Behaviour and Practices of Rice Farmer-Based Organisations
by Osei, C.K. & Bakang, J.A. & Nimoh, F.
- 198127 The Impact of Integrated Agricultural Research for Development on Collective Marketing among Smallholder Farmers of Southern Africa
by Nyikahadzoi, Kefasi & Siziba, Shepherd & Mango, Nelson & Zamasiya, Byron & Adekunhle, Adenkule Adewale
- 198128 Analysis of Child Labour among Rural Household of Oyo State, Nigeria
by Idowu, Alao Bashir & Amos, Olasore Abiodun & Olabisi, Aremu Adeola
- 198132 Spatial Management to Enhance Tourism Industrial Ecology and Natural Resources Conservation: A Case Study of Kakas Sub-district, Lake Tondano, North Sulawesi
by Wowiling, Steiva A. S. & Bisri, Mohammad & Husain, Jailani & Hakim, Luchman
December 2014, Volume 04, Issue 12
- 198434 Mid-Day Meals Scheme in Hilly Areas: Tamil Nadu, India
by Mahendran, A. & Indrakant, S.
- 198435 Factors Influencing Rural Dwellers Participation in Millennium Village Project (MVP) in Pampaida, Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Barnabas, Tena M. & Akpoko, Joseph G. & Akinola, Michael O. & Nandi, James A.
- 209965 Economic Analysis of Paddy Rice Production in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria
by Kadiri, F. A. & Eze, C. C. & Orebiyi, J. S. & Henri–Ukoha, A.
November 2014, Volume 04, Issue 11
- 198431 In-Vitro Conservation of Sugarcane Germplasm
by Ikram, Rabia & Erum, Shazia & Javed, Hina & Zaman, Shah & Khan, Shahid & Muhammad, Aish & Kanwal, Saima
- 198432 Value Addition to Human Managerial Skills in the Livestock Sector in Nigeria
by Adeyemo, A.A. & Longe, M.P. & Alakoso, A.A.
- 198433 Comparing the Local Climate Change and its Effects on Physiological Aspects and Yield of Ramie Cultivated in Different Biophysical Environments
by Subandi, M.
October 2014, Volume 04, Issue 10
- 198428 Public Expenditures and Agricultural Growth in Burkina Faso
by Ouedraogo, Souleymane & Bako, Daman
- 198429 Smallholder Cocoa Farmers Access to On/Off-Farm Support Services and its Contribution to Output in the Eastern Region of Ghana
by Onumah, Justina A. & Williams, Portia Adade & Quaye, Wilhelmina & Akuffobea, Mavis & Onumah, Edward E.
- 198430 Status of Fruit Farming in Central Valley of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
by Shah, Nisar Ali & Farooq, Arshad & Hassan, Abdul & Khan, Abdul Samad & Niazi, Muhammad Azam & Farooq, Umar
September 2014, Volume 04, Issue 09
- 198425 Economic Rotation of Sissoo Tree Plantations (Strip) in Bangladesh
by Yunus, Mohammad & Hossain, M. A. T. & Yasmin, Farzana & Milon, MD.
- 198426 Assessment of Farm Household Food Security and Consumption Indices in Nigeria
by Ojeleye, O.A. & Adebisi, O.A. & Fadiji, T.O.
- 198427 The Innovative Directions in Agriculture of Kazakhstan
by Abdrakhmanova, Dinar & Byamba, Purev & Maulet, Kadrinov
August 2014, Volume 04, Issue 08
- 198422 Determinants of Farmers’ Agricultural Diversification: The Case of Cambodia
by Seng, Kimty
- 198423 Impact Assessment of Water Crisis on Socio Economic Life of Agrarian Community
by Sabir, Raja Irfan & Irfan, Muhammad & Akhtar, Naeem & Nawaz, Farooq & Shahnawaz, Muhammad
- 198424 The Perceptions of a Farming Community in the Limpopo Province on HIV/AIDS
by Klaas, Ntombifikile Elizabeth & Peu, Mmapheko Doriccah & Netangaheni, Thinavhuyo Robert
July 2014, Volume 04, Issue 07
- 198419 Farmers’ Perceptions Regarding the use of Botswana’s Tsa Temo Thuo Television Programme
by Gababolokwe, K. & Hulela, K.
- 198420 Intervention of One Rupee Rice in PDS: Utilisation and Impact in Andhra Pradesh and Odisha States in India
by Mahendran, A.
- 198421 Effects of Paddy Price Support Withdrawal on Malaysian Rice Sector: Time Series Econometric Approach
by Suleiman, Umar Haruna & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainal Abidin
June 2014, Volume 04, Issue 06
- 198416 Analysis of the Profitability and Marketing Channels of Rice: A Case Study of Menchum River Valley, North-West Region, Cameroon
by Bime, M.J. & Fouda, T.M. & Mai Bong, J.K.
- 198417 Supply of Rubber Wood Log in Malaysia
by Noraida, A. W. & Abdul-Rahim, A. S.
- 198418 Acceptance of Climate Change by Rural Farming Communities in Delta State, Nigeria: Effect of Science and Government Credibility
by Ofuoku, Albert Ukaro & Uzokwe, Uche N.
May 2014, Volume 04, Issue 05
- 198412 Morphological and Physical Characteristics of Soils Developed on a Toposequence Derived from Coarse-grained Pegmatites in a Tropical Region, Delta State, Nigeria
by Egbuchua, C.N.
- 198413 Examination of Urban Consumers’ Propensity to Consume Margarine by Applying Correspondence Analysis
by Nicin, Slobodan
- 198414 Crop Residue Management in Conservation Agriculture Systems in Zimbabwe Smallholder Farming Sector: Importance, Management Challenges and Possible Solutions
by Mhlanga, Blessing & Muoni, Tarirai
- 198415 Social-cultural Functions of Rice Farming Systems
by Prihtanti, Tinjung Mary & Hardyastuti, Suhatmini & Hartono, Slamet & Irham
April 2014, Volume 04, Issue 04
- 198408 Technical Efficiency of Maize Production in Nigeria: Parametric and Non-Parametric Approach
by Hassan, Yusha’u & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Ismail, Mohd Mansor & Mohamed, Zainalabidin
- 198409 Effect of Substitution of Wheat with Maize on Technological and Organoleptic Properties of Chapatties
by Raza, Saeeda & Kanwal, Saima & Naseem, Khalid & Bibi, Naseem & Bibi, Amina
- 198410 Hydraulic Conductivity Functions in Relation to Some Chemical Properties in a Cultivated Oxisols of a Humid Region, Delta State, Nigeria
by Egbuchua, C.N.
- 198411 The Structure and Competitiveness of Pakistan’s Basmati Rice Exports
by Akmal, Nadeem & Akhtar, Waqar & Shah, Hassnain & Niazi, Muhammad Azam & Saleem, Tariq
March 2014, Volume 04, Issue 03
- 198399 Land Reform: An Analysis of Definitions, Types and Approaches
by Tarisayi, Kudzayi Savious
- 198400 Participatory Rural Appraisal of Basic Needs Deprivation among Rural Dwellers of Borno State, Nigeria
by Yusuf, R. O.
- 198401 Diffusion and Adoption of Oat NARC Variety in Rainfed Area, Pakistan
by Naheed, Sobia & Habib, Nusrat & Anwer, M. Zubair & Siddiqui, Sabeen
- 198402 Indigenous Technologies Fishing Settlement Response to Climate Change Variability’s in Southern Nigeria
- 198403 Assessment of Benefits Derived from SACDP/IFAD through Community based Participatory Projects in Bodinga Zone
by Attahiru, M. & Abubakar, B. Z. & Barau, A. A.
- 198404 Social Impact Assessment of Crude Oil Pollution on Small Scale Farmers in Oil Producing Communities of the Central Agricultural Zone of Delta State, Nigeria
by Ofuoku, A.O.U. & Emuh, F.N. & Ezeonu, O.
- 198405 Analyzing Spatio-temporal Pattern of Crop Diversification in Jalandhar District of Punjab, India
by Sajjad, Haroon & Prasad, Sandip
- 198406 Effect of Small-scale Irrigation on the Farm Households’ Income of Rural Farmers: The Case of Girawa District, East Hararghe, Oromia, Ethiopia
by Beyan, A. & Jema, H. & Adem, K.
- 198407 Weed Management in Zimbabwean Smallholder Conservation Agriculture Farming Sector
by Muoni, Tarirai & Mhlanga, Blessing
February 2014, Volume 04, Issue 02
- 198389 Analysis of Communication Sources Used by Farmers in Handling Poultry Diseases in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria
by Agbamu, J.U.
- 198390 A Study on Regional Specialization of China’s Agricultural Production: Recent Trends and Drivers
by Ma, Meilin & Steinbach, Sandro & Wu, Junqian
- 198391 Comparison of Technical Efficiency and Socio-economic Status in Animal-crop Mixed Farming Systems in Dry Lowland Sri Lanka
by Upul Yasantha, Nanayakkara Vithanage & Lokugam, H. P. Gunaratne & Kumara, Mahipala M.B.P. & Hewa, Waduge Cyril
- 198392 Assessment of the Effect of Fungicide and Seed Rate on the Incidence of Leaf Blast (Magnaphorthe Grisea), On the Growth of Foxtail Millet (Setaria Italica (L.) P. BEAUV) in North-eastern Nigeria
by Turaki, Z.G.S. & Richard, B.I. & Degri, M.M.
- 198393 Growth and Trend in Area, Production and Yield of Major Crops of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
by Abid, Saleem & Shah, Nisar Ali & Hassan, Abdul & Farooq, Arshad & Masood, M. Asif
- 198394 The Shedding and Growth Dynamics of Yak Down Wool and Links to Habitat Ecological Conditions
by Danzan, Baigalmaa & Tsedev, Khishigjargal & Luvsandorj, Nyambat
- 198395 Estimation of Cost and Return of Plantain Production in Orhionwon Local Government Area, Edo State, Nigeria
by Kaine, A.I.N. & Okoje, L.J.D.
- 198396 Determination of Efficacy of Metalaxyl Seed Treatment Fungicide on Incidence of Sorghum Diseases and Its Cost-Benefit in Borno State of Nigeria
by Richard, B.I. & Ojo, G.O.S. & Maina, T.Y.
- 198397 Economics of Labour Use in Selected Food Crop Farming in Ogun State, Nigeria
by Adewuyi, S.A. & Shittu, A.M. & Fapojuwo, O.E. & Sowemimo, S.H.
- 198398 Economic Valuation of Fortified Cassava Peels for Goat Feeding in South-western, Nigeria
by Okojie, L.O. & Adewuyi, S.A. & Adebayo, K. & Adetoye, A.M.
January 2014, Volume 04, Issue 01
- 198324 Effects of Concentrate Supplementation on Performance Characteristics of Goats Challenged with Trypanosoma brucei
by Yousuf, M.B. & Adeloye, A.A. & Belewu, M.A. & Olatunde, A.O. & Muhammad Lawal, Abdul Azeez & Daramola, J.O.
- 198325 Effects of Socio-economic and Demographic Variables on Meat Consumption in Vietnam
by Phuong, Nguyen Van & Cuong, Tran Huu & Mergenthaler, Marcus
- 198326 Physioeconomic Poverty Analysis of Grade 1 Employees of Rawalpindi City, Pakistan
by Siddiqui, Sabeen & Anwar, Zubair & Batool, Saira & Habib, Nusrat & Naheed, Sobia & Zahra, Naheed
- 198379 An Analysis of Competitiveness and Government Policies Impact on Development of Cocoa Farming in Indonesia
by Emelda, Andi & Asrul, Laode & Mappigau, Palmarudi
- 198380 Screening of Mycotoxin Produced by Fusarium Verticillioides and F. Proliferatum in Culture Media
by Matny, Oadi N.
- 198381 Climate Change Adaptation Strategies through Indigenous Knowledge System: Aspect on Agro-Crop Production in the Flood Prone Areas of Bangladesh
by Al Mamun, Md Abdullah & Al Pavel, Muha Abdullah
- 198382 Improving Rural Livelihood through NERICA Farming: An Inquiry into Najja Sub-county in Central Uganda
by Makosa, Dan & Takayanagi, Nagatada
- 198386 Competency Capacity Building Needs of Crop Farmers in Soil Erosion Management in ENUGU State, Nigeria
by Omeh, R.U. & Asogwa, V.C. & Omeje, M.N.
- 198387 Determining the Role of Inefficiency on Elasticity of Output Supply and Input Demand: A Case Study of Irrigated Wheat in 27 provinces of Iran
by Garshasbi, Alireza & Khosropour, Hossein & Rahimian, Narges & Behrooz, Aref & Sedighi, Somaye
- 198388 Opportunities and Challenges in Cultivating Underutilized Field Crops in Moneragala District of Sri Lanka
by Malkanthi, S. H. Pushpa & Karunaratne, A.S. & Amuwala, S.D. & Silva, P.
December 2013, Volume 03, Issue 12
- 198314 Does Local Development Exist? Sustainability of Artisanal Agri-Industry of Jatropha Seeds in Yucatan
by García, Armando Rucoba & Gil, Alfonso Munguía & López, María Isabel Cano
- 198315 Attraction of Investment in Agriculture of Kazakhstan
by Abdrakhmanova, Dinar
- 198316 Spices and Condiments in Ghana: Their Utilization in Comminuted Meat Products
by Darkwa, Sarah
- 198317 Trend Analysis of Mungbean Area and Yield in Pakistan
by Habib, Nusrat & Anwer, Muhammad Zubair & Siddiqui, Sabeen & Batool, Saira & Naheed, Sobia
- 198318 Effects of Development Interventions on the Productivity and Profitability of Women Shea Butter Processors in the West Gonja District of Northern Ghana
by Afishata, Mohammed Abujaja & Hamza, Adam & Hudu, Zakaria
- 198319 Rice- Coconut Yoghurt: Preparation, Nutritional and Sensory Qualities
by Belewu, Moshood Adewale & Abdulsalam, Khadijat O. & Belewu, Kafayat & Belewu, Nosimot
- 198320 Profitability Analysis of Organic Cauliflower, Radish and Turnip Produce at National Agriculture Research Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan
by Rani, Saima & Khan, Muhammad Azeem & Shah, Hassnain & Anjum, Abdul Sattar
- 198321 Impact of the Mobile Telecommunication Network’s Milk Flow Project on the Livelihoods of Pastoralists in Ladugga Grazing Reserve, Kaduna State, Nigeria
by Laah, John Gambo
- 198322 Mixture Experiments and their Application in Agricultural Research
by Raza, Irum & Masood, M. Asif & Mahmood, Rashid
- 198323 Economic Analysis of Cattle Marketing in Gombe, Nigeria
by Suleiman, Mohammed & Isiaka, Mohammed & Zahraddeen, Danjuma & Ishaku, Adamu
November 2013, Volume 03, Issue 11
- 198304 Agricultural Income Determinants among Smallholder Farmers: Case of Northern Part of Burundi
by Nzabakenga, Alfred & Feng, Luo Xiao & Yaqin, He
- 198305 Processing and Utilization of Sorghum and Maize in Botswana: Current Status and Opportunities
by Nthoiwa, G. P. & Gombalume, T. & Nthoiwa, K. K. Mokwena
- 198306 Impact of Agricultural Extension Services on Technology Adoption and Crops Yield: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan
by Ali, Akhter & Rahut, Dil Bahadur
- 198307 Analyzingthe Micro Economic Environment of Agricultural Product: Applying The “Diamond” Model to a Non – Profit Organization
by Khuntonthong, Puttawan & Chakpitak, Nopasit & Neubert, Gilles
- 198308 Growth Performance Characteristics of Goats Fed Varied Levels of Poultry Manure in whole Cassava Plant Based Concentrate Diet
by Yousuf, M.B. & Adeloye, A.A. & Okukpe, A.O. & Daramola, A.A. & Adeyemi, K.D. & Badmus, H. A. & Ogundun, N.A.
- 198309 Contributions of ICTs towards Agricultural Development Among Agricultural Researchers in Ibadan North West Local Government, Oyo State, Nigeria
by Oyewole, Oyetoro John & SaheedIge, Adetunbi & Oyetunde, Oladipo Solomon
- 198310 Sea Cucumber Fishery and Trade in Sta. Cruz, Davao Del Sur, Philippines: Supply Chains and Cost-Benefit Analyses
by Shuck, Vlademir A. & Mondoyo, Rod Norbert D. & Acuňa, Thaddeus R. & Gamboa, Ruth U.
- 198311 An Assessment of the Nutritional Status of under Five Children in Four Districts in the Central Region of Ghana
by Eunice, Ayensu & Sarah, Darkwa
- 198312 Consultation Based Inductive Study of Vegetables Growing Women Farmers of Punjab, Pakistan
by Butt, Tahir Munir & Jie, Gao Qi & Zhenguo, Han & Khan, Muhammad Ammad
- 198313 Investigating Social Capital Levels Among Small Holder Maize Farmers in the Kwahu North District, Ghana
by Tham-Agyekum, Enoch Kwame & Nimoh, Fred
October 2013, Volume 03, Issue 10
- 198244 Factors Affecting Agricultural Sustainability–ACase Study of Hail Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
by Asiry, Khalid A. & Hassan, Sami Saeed M. & AlRashidi, Monif M.
- 198245 Analysis of Rice Production Instability in Southeast Asian Countries
by Sawaneh, Mamma & Latif, Ismail Abd & Abdullah, Amin Mahir
- 198246 Economics of Garlic Production in Baran District of Rajasthan; Break Even Analysis
by Meena, Lokesh Kumar & Sen, Chandra & Bairwa, Shoji lal & Arunjhajharia & Raghuwanshi, N. K.
- 198247 Time Series Analysis of Wheat flour Price Shocks in Pakistan: A Case Analysis
by Abdi, Asad Raza & Halepoto, Ali Hassan & Shah, Aisha Bashir & Shaikh, Faiz M.
- 198248 Agro-morphological, Physiological and Yield related Performances of Finger Millet [Eleusine coracana (l.) Gaertn.] Accessions Evaluated for Drought Resistance under Field Condition
by Assefa, Awol & Fetene, Masresha & Tesfaye, Kassahun
- 198249 Factors Affecting the Adoption and use of NERICA Varieties among Rice Producing Households in Ghana
by Asante Bright, Owusu & Wiredu Alexander, Nimo & Dogbem, Wilson & Asuming-Boakye, Alfred & Frimpong Benedicta, Nsiah & Haleegoah, Joyce & Nortey, John & Diagne, Aliou
- 198250 Analysis of Cassava Product (Garri) Marketing in Ekiti Local Government Area, Kwara State, Nigeria
by Amos, Olasore Abiodun & Imam, Rauf Saliu & Idowu, Alao Bashir & Mubarak, Abdulraheem Ayinla
- 198251 Strategy Formulation of Empowering Farmers Capability at Integrated Farming of Beef Cattle and Paddy Base on Zero Waste: Analytical Hierarchy Process Approach
by Abdullah, Agustina & Ali, Hikmah M. & Syamsu, Jasmal A.
- 198252 Willing, but Unable: Determinants of Participation Rates for TrainingWorkshops in Central Vietnam
by Gockel, Ryan P. & Cullen, Alison C.
- 198253 Identification of Fungus Flora Associated with Lagenaria Siceraria (Molina) Standl in Côte d’Ivoire
by Marie-Hélène, Koffi Ahébé & Hortense, Atta Diallo & Arsène, Zoro Bi Irié
September 2013, Volume 03, Issue 09
- 198238 Gender Analysis of Rural Dwellers Accessibility to Free Natural Resources in Ussa Local Government Area of Taraba State, Nigeria
by Ojo, Catherine O. & Nuhu, Hadiza S. & Igbankwe, Thomas A.
- 198239 The Policy Strategy of Rice Straw Utilization of as Feed for Ruminants
by Syamsu, Jasmal A. & Karim, Hasmida
- 198240 The Effect of Nitrogen and Sulfur Addition on Bioethanol Solid Waste Fermented by the Consortium of Trichodermavirideand Saccharomyces cerevisiaetowards Dry Materials, Organic Materials, Crude Protein and Non Nitrogen Protein
by Suryani, Yani & Hernaman, Iman & Rochana, Ana & Setiawati, Ayu & Paramarta, Gilang Dayinta & Andayaningsih, Poniah
- 198241 Effects of Continuous Cultivation of Soil on Termites (Isoptera) Diversity and Abundance in Savannas of Northern of Côte d’Ivoire
by Coulibaly, Ténon & Boga, Jean-Pierre & Yapi, Ahoua & Kouassi Kouassi, Philippe
- 198242 Gender Resource Accessibility and Profitability among Groundnut Producers in Hong Local Government Area of Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Ojo, Catherine O. & Ghide, A.A. & Phanuel, E.
- 198243 Response of Cowpea (VignaunguiculataL.)Genotypes to Wicth Weed (AlectravogeliiBenth) Infection
by Rugare, Joyful Tatenda & Mabasa, Stanford & Tsekenedza, Shylet
August 2013, Volume 03, Issue 08
- 198231 Economic Threshold Density of Multi Species Weed for Direct Seeded Rice
by Al Mamun, Md. Abdullah & Shultana, Rakiba & Rana, Md. Masud & Mridha, Abdul Jalil
- 198232 Principal-Agent Governance Mechanism in an Emerging Biofuels Supply Chain in USA
by Pandey, Vivek & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Peterson, H. Christopher & Ross, R. Brent
- 198233 Allelopathic Effects of Lantana (Lantana camara) on Blackjack (Bidens pilosa) and Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum)
by Kwembeya, A. & Rugare, J.T. & Mabasa, Stanford
- 198234 Screening Green Manure Cover Crops for their Allelopathic Effects on Some Important Weeds Found in Zimbabwe
by Runzika, M. & Rugare, J.T. & Mabasa, Stanford
- 198235 Factors Affecting the Decision and Extent of Rice-milling before Sale among Ugandan Farmers
by Nakazi, Florence & Sserunkuuma, Dick
- 198236 The Climate Change Dynamics and its Impact on the Wheat Productivity in Pakistan: A VAR Approach
by Mehmood, Naveed & Khalil, Samina
- 198237 Manufacturing Process and Various uses of Savannah Herbal Tea (Lippia multiflora) in Côte d’Ivoire
by Ekissi, Alice Christine & Yao-Kouame, Albert & Konan, Amoin Georgette & Alui, Konan Allphonse & Agbo, N’Zi Georges & Kati-Coulibaly, Séraphin
July 2013, Volume 03, Issue 07
- 198153 Gender Participation in Forestry and Agro-Forestry Practices in Sapele Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria
by Isiorhovoja, R. A.
- 198154 Effects of Agricultural Input Assistance on Households Affected by HIV/AIDS: A Case of Chirumanzu Communal Area
by Mutambara, Jackqeline & Mwakiwa, Emmanuel & Mumaniki, Charity
- 198155 Impact of Credit Access on Charcoal Productivity: Implication for Sustainable Development, Oyo- State
by Olagunju, F.I. & Ojedokun, I.K. & Ogunwole–Olapade, F.
- 198156 Case Studies of Rural Development and Clean Agriculture in Lao PDR
by Hirokawa, Sachika
- 198157 Does Access to Microfinance Improve Farm Production? Evidence from Rice Farmers in San Francisco, Agusan del Sur, Philippines
by Sarmiento, Jon Marx P. & Ellson, Adela G. & Traje, Adonis M. & Manzano, Gianne Francis Alfred E. & Comidoy, Sherleen M.
- 198158 Prospects and Challenges of Privatization of Agricultural Extension Service in Bangladesh
by Uddin, Md. Ektear & Qijie, Gao
- 198159 Entrepreneurial Traits and the Distribution of Poultry Farm Entrepreneurs in Delta State, Nigeria
by Isiorhovoja, R. A. & Inoni, O. E. & Ogisi, O. D.
- 198229 Effects of Variety and Spacing on Percentage (%) Emergence and Grain Weight of Maize in Asaba Area of Delta State
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 198230 Herbicides Use by Smallholder Farmers in the Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
by Mutambara, Jackqeline
June 2013, Volume 03, Issue 06
- 198135 Cocoa Farmers Performance at Highland Area in South Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Fahmid, Imam Mujahidin
- 198138 Aquaculture, a Component of the Farming Systems among the Fishing Communities in Oil Producing Areas of Delta, Nigeria
by Chukwuji, Christopher Okeleke
- 198141 Characterization of Plant-Parasitic-Nematode Communities Associated with three Species used in Hedges in Western Niger and their Susceptibility to Meloidogyne Javanica
by Adamou, Haougui & Etienne, Sarr & Hamidou, Balde & Ali, Doumma & Toudou, Adam
- 198143 Characterization and Dynamics of Agrarian Structures in Bouna, Northeast of Côte d'Ivoire
by Seïdou, Coulibaly & Kouadio Koffi, Patrice & Kwadjo Koffi, Eric & Biemi, Jean & Yao-Kouame, Albert
- 198145 Increasing Crop Output through Improved Technology Adoption: The Fadama III Approach in Delta State, Nigeria
by Chukwuji, Christopher Okeleke
- 198147 Agricultural Production Assets Transfer and Poverty Upward Mobility in Isolated Areas of Zambia: A Domestic Life Cycle Perspective
by Muyunda, Martin W.
- 198150 Analysis of Impact of Microfinance Services on Business Performance of Small Scale Women Entrepreneurs in Enugu State, Nigeria
by Ike, P. C.
April 2013, Volume 03, Issue 04
- 198110 Optimization of Cassava Waste from Bioethanol Post- Production through Bioactivity Process Consortium of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Trichoderma viride and Aspergillus niger
by Suryani, Yani
- 198111 Technological Innovation Capacity: Impact Factors in National Agricultural Research Organisations in Nigeria
by Rex Uzonna, Ukaejiofo
- 198112 A Case on Problems in Quality and Reasons in Rice -Under the Scheme of UPDS in Tamil Nadu
by Mahendran, A.
- 198113 Farming Mothers’ Perceptions on Exclusive Breastfeeding in Ori-Ade Area, Osun State
by Ashimolowo, Olubunmi R. & Aromolaran, Adetayo K. & Akinmoyede, Omolola G.
- 198114 Effects of Liquid Organic Fertilizer on Time of Tasselling, Time of Silking and Grain Yield of Maize (Zea mays)
by Enujeke, E.C. & Ojeifo, I.M. & Nnaji, G.U.
- 198115 Food Security Index and Socio-Economic Effects of Climate Change on Rural Farming Households in Delta State, Nigeria
by Emaziye, P.O.
- 198116 Rhizobacteria Selection to Enhance Spore Germination and Hyphal Length of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi in Vitro
by Cecep, Hidayat & Arief, Dedeh H. & Nurbaity, Ane & Sauman, Jajang
- 198117 The Biology of the Red and Green Morphs of the Tobacco Aphid, Myzus Persicae Nicotianae (Blackman) on Flue-Cured Tobacco
by Masukwedza, Rhoda & Mazarura, Upenyu & Chinwada, Peter & Dimbi, Susan
- 198118 Effects of Variety and Fertilizers on Number of Grains/Cob of Maize in Asaba Area of Delta State
by Enujeke, E.C.
- 198119 The Perceptions to Climate Change among Rural Farming Households in the Niger Delta Area, Nigeria
by Emaziye, P.O.
March 2013, Volume 03, Issue 03
- 198102 Evaluation of Income and Employment Generation from Cassava Value Chain in the Nigerian Agricultural Sector
by Olukunle, Oni Timothy
- 198103 Socioeconomic and Ecological Dimension of Certified and Conventional Arabica Coffee Production in North Sumatra, Indonesia
by Saragih, Jef Rudiantho
- 198104 Capacity Building on Food-Crop Farming to Improve Food Production and Food Security in Central Java, Indonesia
- 198105 Exploring the Influence of Coal Rubble and Pine Bark Substrate Mixes on Germination, Spiral Rooting, Substrate Chemical and Physical Properties: Using Tobacco as Test Crop
by Mazarura, Upenyu
- 198106 Relative Efficiency of Small and Medium Scale Agribusiness Enterprises in Imo State, Nigeria
by Emesowum, Charles Emeka & Mbanasor, Jude Anayochukwu
- 198107 The Effect of Two Formulations of Sulfentrazone on Soil and Leaf Residues and Phytotoxicity in Tobacco (Nicotiana Tabacum L.)
by Mashayamombe, Bertha K. & Mazarura, Upenyu & Chiteka, Albert
- 198108 The Response of the Red Morph of the Tobacco Aphid, Myzus Persicae Nicotianae, to Insecticides Applied under Laboratory and Field Conditions
by Rhoda, Masukwedza & Mazarura, Upenyu & Peter, Chinwada & Susan, Dimbi
- 198109 Socio-Economic Determinants of Seed Yam Production in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State
by Okeke, Daniel C. & Okeke, Charity C. & Udeora, Samuel N.
February 2013, Volume 03, Issue 02
- 198030 Comparative Studies of Two Nigerian Ecotypes Chicken Kept in Battery Cages for Laying Performance and Egg Quality Traits
by Sola-Ojo, F.E. & Ayorinde, K.L. & Jatto, O.M. & Toye, A.A.
- 198031 An Examination of the Crop Acreage Allocation Decision Process under Uncertainty
by Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 198032 Spatial Effects of Cocoa Production on Rural Economy in Idanre-Ifedore Area, Ondo State of Nigeria
by Adefila, J.O.
- 198033 Production of Biodiesel and Growth of Staurastrum sp. in Response to CO2 Induction
by Salim, Mohamad Agus & Yuniarti, Yeni & Taufikurohman, Opik
- 198034 The Effective Application Time to Spray Bacillus Thuringiensis Subspecies Kurstaki for Managing Bagworm, Metisa Plana Walker on Oil Palm
by Shahir, M.S. & Mohd Rasdi, Z. & Fauziah, I. & Md Jamaludin, B. & Fakhrorazi, A. & Ismail, R. & Mohd Hanysyam, M.N. & Norazliza, R.
January 2013, Volume 03, Issue 01
- 198026 Effect of Two Formulations of Sufentrazone on Weed Control in Tobacco (Nicotiana Tabacum L)
by Mashayamombe, Bertha K. & Mazarura, Upenyu & Chiteka, Albert
- 198027 Assessment of Irrigation Land Suitability and Development of Map for the Fogera Catchment Using GIS, South Gondar
by Sultan, Dagnenet
- 198028 Improvement Tests on the Germination in Lippia Multiflora: Influence of Some Factors Related to Soil on Germination and Seedling Development
by Alphonse†, Alui Konan & Célestin, Ballo Koffi & Ahoua, Yapi & Hypolite, Kouadio Konan-Kan & Patrice, Kouadio Koffi & Nantarie, Touré & Antoine, N’Guessan Kouamé & Eric, Kwadjo Koffi & Albert, Yao-Kouamé
- 198029 Effect of Sulfentrazone Application Method and Time, on Weed Control and Phytotoxicity in Flue-Cured Tobacco
by Mazarura, Upenyu
December 2012, Volume 02, Issue 04
- 197997 The Effect of Logical Choice Weight and Corrected Scoring Methods on Multiple Choice Agricultural Science Test Scores
by Ajayi, B. K.
- 197998 Restoring the Health of Paddy Soil by Using Straw Compost and Biofertilizers to Increase Fertilizer Efficiency and Rice Production with Sobari (System of Organic Based Aerobic Rice Intensification) Technology
by Turmuktini, Tien & Kantikowati, Endang & Natalie, Betty & Setiawati, Mieke & Yuwariah, Yuyun & Joy, Benny & Simarmata, Tualar
- 197999 Effect of Temperatures, Air Velocity and Flow Rate on Quality Attributes of Dried Cassava Chips
by Ajala, A.S. & Babarinde, G.O. & Olatunde, S.J.
- 198000 Management of Water Saving and Organic based Fertilizers Technology for Remediation and Maintaining the Health of Paddy Soils and To Increase the Sustainability of Rice Productivity in Indonesia
by Turmuktini, Tien & Simarmata, Tualar & Joy, Benny & Resmini, Ania Citra
- 198001 Vertical Price Transmission in Local Rice Markets in Côte d’Ivoire: Are Consumers Really Right?
by Keho, Yaya & Camara, Aïssata Sobia
- 198002 Effect of Poultry Production on the Poverty Status of Small Scale Farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria
by Raphael Olanrewaju, Babatunde & Adedayo Olufemi, Adekunle & Funke Iyabo, Olagunju
- 198003 The Impact of Agriculture Credit on Growth in Pakistan
by Akmal, Nadeem & Rehman, Bushra & Ali, Akhtar & Shah, Hassnain
- 198004 Trends and Variability of Rice, Maize, and Wheat Yields in South Asian Countries: A Challenge for Food Security
by Poudel, Mahadeb Prasad & Chen, Shwu-En
- 198005 The Concept of Withholding Period and Pesticide Residue in Grain Storage
by Adegbola, J.A. & Anugwom, U.D. & Awagu, F. & Adum, E.A.
- 198006 Farmers’ Evaluation of Upland Rice Varieties in Fogera District, South Gondar, Ethiopia
by Asmelash, Yemane
- 198007 Assessment of Feed Supplementation to Dairy Goat: Results of Research and Technology Dissemination Trials
by Anwar, Muhammad Zubair & Ali, Akhter & Khan, M. Azeem
- 198008 The Impact of Climate Change on Livestock Production amongst the Resource-Poor Farmers of Third World Countries: A Review
by Musemwa, L. & Muchenje, V. & Mushunje, A. & Zhou, L.
- 198009 Effects of Long Term Cropping Systems on Soil Chemical Properties
by Mazarura, Upenyu & Chisango, C.
- 198010 Utilizing Community through Developing the Center of Community’s Learning Activity (CCLA) in the Rural Area
by Rusdiana, A.
- 198011 Morphological Characterization of Four Selected Spider Plant (Cleome Gynandra L.) Morphs from Zimbabwe and Kenya
by Masuka, A. & Goss, M. & Mazarura, Upenyu
- 198012 Rural Women in Livestock and Fisheries Production Activities: an Empirical Study on Some Selected Coastal Villages in Bangladesh
by Mamun-ur-Rashid, Md. & Gao, Qijie
- 198025 Management of the Root Knot Nematode (Meloidogyne Javanica. Treub) and Sore Shin (Rhizoctonia Solani. Kuhn) Using A Nematicide and Poor Host Crops in Rotations
by Mazarura, Upenyu & Chisango, C. & Goss, M.
September 2012, Volume 02, Issue 03
- 197976 Field Evaluation of Some Insecticides on Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum) and Predator (Macrolophus caliginosus) on Brinjal and Tomato Plants
by Mohd Rasdi, Z. & Che Salmah, M.R. & Abu Hassan, A. & Hamady, D. & Hamaseh, A. & Fauziah, Ismail
- 197977 Diversity of Aquatic Insects in Keniam River, National Park, Pahang, Malaysia
by Mohd Rasdi, Z. & Fauziah, Ismail & Ismail, R. & Mohd Hafezan, S. & Fairuz, K. & Hazmi, A.D. & Che Salmah, M.R.
- 197978 Effort of Increasing Production of Livestock Feed out of Cassava Waste by Identifying the more Suitable Cellulotic Degrading Fungi
by Suryani, Yani & Andayaningsih, Poniah & Hernaman, Iman & Muharromi, Ulfanuri Fajri
- 197979 Motivations for Women Involvement in Urban Agriculture in Nigeria
by Adebisi, Adedayo & Monisola, Tunde Afolabi
- 197980 Assessment of Women’s Participation in Cooperative Societies and its Determinants in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria
by Olawale, Awotide, Diran
- 197981 Consumers’ Use and Understanding of Food Label Information and Effect on their Purchasing Decision in Ghana; a Case Study of Kumasi Metropolis
by Osei, Mensah J. & Lawer, D.R. & Aidoo, R.
- 197982 Assessment of Poverty among Arable Crop Farmers: A Case Study of Farmers Empowerment Programme (FEP) in Osun State, Nigeria
by Ayanwale, A.B. & Adisa, O.D.
- 197983 Economic Analysis of Floricultural Plants Production in Kwara State, North Central Nigeria
by Muhammad-Lawal, A. & Adenuga, A.H. & Olatinwo, K.B. & Saadu, T.A.
- 197984 Rural Development Practice in Nigeria: How Participatory and What Challenges?
by Akpan, Nseabasi S.
- 197985 Rural Dwellers’ Perception of Human Trafficking and its Implication for Agricultural Production in Edo State, Nigeria
by Ofuoku, A.U. & Uzokwe, U.N.
- 197986 The Effect of Agricultural Development Project (ADP) on the Rural Farmers in Adamawa State, Nigeria
by Madu, Umar Adamu & Wakili, Abba Mohammed
- 197987 Climate Change and Variability: Farmers’ Perception, Experience and Adaptation Strategies in Makueni County, Kenya
by Kitinya, Kirina T. & Onwonga, Richard N. & Onyango, Cecilia & Mbuvi, Joseph P. & Kironchi, Geoffrey
- 197988 Participation in Development: A Case Study on Local Participation in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation in Vietnam
by Toan, Dang Ngoc
- 197989 Hot Bed & Cold Frame Construction and Use
by Singh, Pradeep Kumar
- 197990 Rural Development in Bangladesh since Independence: A Study on Progress and Performance
by Hossain, Mohammad Ismail & Begum, Mst. Esmat Ara & Papadopoulou, Eleni & Semos, Anastasios