Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
Agricultural Economics Research Review
2011, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 119408 Crop Diversification in Karnataka: An Economic Analysis
by Acharya, Saraswati Poudel & Basavaraja, H. & Kunnal, L.B. & Mahajanashetti, S.B. & Bhat, Anil R.S.
- 119409 Economic Analysis of Menthol Mint Cultivation in Uttar Pradesh: A Case Study of Barabanki District
by Kumar, Sanjay & Suresh, Ram & Singh, Virendra & Singh, A.K.
- 119410 Estimation of Efficiency, Sustainability and Constraints in SRI (System of Rice Intensification) vis-a-vis Traditional Methods of Paddy Cultivation in North Coastal Zone of Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, I.V.Y. Rama
- 119411 Factors Affecting Adoption of Monocropping of Rice in Manipur: A Logistic Approach
by Sarungbam, Diana & Prasad, Y.E.
- 119412 Yield Gap Analysis of Jowar in Maharashtra
by Gavali, A.V. & Deokate, T.B. & Choudhari, R.B. & Kamble, B.H.
- 202258 Table of Contents
2011, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 109408 Estimation of Demand Elasticity for Food Commodities in India
by Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Anjani & Parappurathu, Shinoj & Raju, S.S.
- 109410 Adoption of Resource Conservation Technologies in Indo-Gangetic Plains of India: Scouting for Profitability and Efficiency
by Singh, N.P. & Singh, R.P. & Kumar, Ranjit & Vashist, A.K. & Khan, Farida & Varghese, Nisha
- 109411 Performance of Crop Insurance Scheme in Udaipur District of Rajasthan
by Rathore, Vikram Singh & Burark, S.S. & Jain, H.K.
- 109413 An Analysis of Farmersâ€™ Perception and Awareness towards Crop Insurance as a Tool for Risk Management in Tamil Nadu
by Kumar, D. Suresh & Barah, B.C. & Ranganathan, C.R. & Venkatram, R. & Gurunathan, S. & Thirumoorthy, S.
- 109415 Vulnerability to Agricultural Drought in Western Orissa: A Case Study of Representative Blocks
by Swain, Mrutyunjay & Swain, Mamata
- 109416 Factors Influencing Group Repayment Performance in Haryana: Application of Tobit Model
by Feroze, S.M. & Chauhan, A.K. & Malhotra, Ravinder & Kadian, K.S.
- 109418 Socio-Economic Impact of Bt Cotton â€” A Case Study of Karnataka
by Kiresur, V.R. & Ichangi, Manjunath
- 109420 Potential Benefits of Bt Brinjal in India â€” An Economic Assessment
by Kumar, Sant & Lakshmi Prasanna, P.A. & Wankhade, Shwetal
- 109422 Farming Systems Diversification in North Konkan Region of Maharashtra â€” An Economic Analysis
by Torane, S.R. & Naik, B.K. & Kulkarni, V.S. & Talathi, J.M.
- 109423 Economic Benefits and Costs of Jatropha Plantation in North-East India
by Goswami, Kishor & Saikia, Jitu & Choudhury, Hari Kanta
- 109425 Incentives for Soil and Water Conservation on Farm in Ravines of Gujarat: Policy Implications for Future Adoption
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P.
- 109427 Dynamics and Sustainability of Livestock Sector in Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, Bilal A.
- 109511 A Study on Consumer Behaviour at Organized Fish Retail Outlet
by Mugaonkar, Pankajkumar Hanmantrao & Ananthan, P.S. & Samal, Suman Sekhar & Debnath, Biswajit
- 109512 Cost and Return Structure for the Promising Enterprise of Off-Season Vegetables in Himachal Pradesh
by Bala, Brij & Sharma, Nikhil & Sharma, R.K.
- 109513 Analysis of Willingness to Pay for Veterinary Services of the Livestock Owners of Sangli District of Maharashtra
by Kumar, Sanjay & Mirajkar, Pallavi P. & Singh, Y.P. & Singh, R.
- 109514 Linking Small Farmers to Emerging Agricultural Marketing Systems in Indiaâ€”The Case Study of a Fresh Food Retail Chain in Punjab
by Singla, Naresh & Singh, Sukhpal & Dhindsa, P.K.
- 109515 Rice Ecosystems and Factors Affecting Varietal Adoption in Rainfed Coastal Orissa: A Multivariate Probit Analysis
by Samal, Parshuram & Pandey, Sushil & Kumar, G.A.K. & Barah, B.C.
- 109516 Value Chains of Agricultural Commodities and their Role in Food Security and Poverty Alleviation- A Synthesis
by Kumar, Anjani & Singh, Harbir & Kumar, Sant & Mittal, Surabhi
- 202256 Table of Contents
2011, Issue 2011
- 119386 Rural Employment Diversification in India: Trends, Determinants and Implications on Poverty
by Kumar, Anjani & Kumar, Sant & Singh, Dhiraj Kumar & Shivjee
- 119387 Labour Scarcity â€“ Its Immensity and Impact on Agriculture
by Prabakar, C. & Devi, K. Sita & Selvam, S.
- 119388 Recent Developments in Farm Labour Availability in India and Reasons behind its Short Supply
by Alha, Akhil & Yonzon, Bijoyata
- 119389 Causes and Consequences of Supply-Demand Gap for Labour in Sugarcane in India
by Sharma, Ashwani K. & Prakash, Brahm
- 119390 Impact of Rural Development Scheme on Availability of Agricultural Labour â€” A Study of Dairy Farmers in Thanjavur District of Tamil Nadu
by Maheshwari, M. Selva & Gangwar, L.S.
- 119391 Scarcity of Agricultural Labour in Cold-Arid Ladakh: Extent, Implications, Backward Bending and Coping Mechanism
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Shaheen, F.A. & Zargar, Bilal A. & Kubrevi, S.S.
- 119392 An Economic Analysis of MGNREG Programme in Mysore District of Karnataka
by Vanitha, S.M. & Murthy, P.S. Srikantha
- 119393 Migration and Child Labour in Agriculture â€“ A Study of Punjab
by Goyal, Mini
- 119394 Labour Demand and Labour-saving Options: A Case of Groundnut Crop in India
by Govindaraj, G. & Mishra, A.P.
- 119395 Impact of MGNREGA on Reducing Rural Poverty and Improving Socio-economic Status of Rural Poor: A Study in Burdwan District of West Bengal
by Sarkar, Prattoy & Kumar, Jagdish & Supriya
- 119396 Labour Migration in Indo-Gangetic Plains: Determinants and Impacts on Socio-economic Welfare
by Singh, N.P. & Singh, R.P. & Kumar, Ranjit & Padaria, R.N. & Singh, Alka & Varghese, Nisha
- 119397 Causes and Impact of Labour Migration: A Case Study of Punjab Agriculture
by Kaur, Baljinder & Singh, J.M. & Garg, B.R. & Singh, Jasdev & Singh, Satwinder
- 119398 Labour Bank Experiment in Kerala â€” SWOT Analysis
by Thomas, Lijo & Siddayya
- 119399 Determinants of Rural-Urban Migration in Konkan Region of Maharashtra
by Thorat, V.A. & Dhekale, J.S. & Patil, H.K. & Tilekar, S.N.
- 119400 Employment, Income and Labour Supply Decision of Rural Households : An Economic Analysis of MGNREGS in Tamil Nadu
by Devi, T. Sivasakthi & Balasubramanian, R. & Kumar, B. Ganesh
- 119401 Determination of Key Correlates of Agricultural Labour Migration in Less Resources Endowed Areas of Tamil Nadu
by Sundaravaradarajan, K.R. & Sivakumar, P. & Jahanmohan, K.R.
- 119402 Impacts and Implications of MGNREGA on Labour Supply and Income Generation for Agriculture in Central Dry Zone of Karnataka
by Harish, B.G. & Napraj, N. & Chendrakant, M.G. & Murthy, P.S. Srikantha & Chengappa, P.G. & Basavaraj, G.
- 119403 Impact of MGNREGA on Rural Employment and Migration: A Study in Agriculturally-backward and Agriculturally-advanced Districts of Haryana
by Ahuja, Usha Rani & Tyagi, Dushayant & Chauhan, Sonia & Chaudhary, Khyali Ram
- 119404 Coping with the Supply-Demand Gap of Agricultural Labourers: A Case Study of Uttar Dinajpur District of West Bengal
by Roy, Tapan Kumar & Bagchi, Kanak Kanti & Sarkar, Chinmoy
- 119405 Economic Analysis of MGNREGA in the Droughtâ€“prone States of Karnataka, Rajasthan and Irrigationâ€“dominated State of Andhra Pradesh
by Murthy, P.S. Srikantha & Indumati, S.
- 119406 Impact of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act on Rubber Block Plantation Scheme in Tripura
by Sharma, Gaurav & Joseph, Joby & Tharian, George K. & Dey, S.K.
- 119407 Impact of MGNREGA on Input-use Pattern, Labour Productivity and Returns of Selected Crops in Gulbarga District, Karnataka
by Channaveer & Lokesha, H. & Hugar, L.B. & Deshmanya, J.B. & Goudappa, S.B.
- 201852 Abstracts: Conference Issue on Dynamics of Supply and Demand for Labour in Indian Agriculture
- 202257 Table of Contents
2010, Volume 23, Issue 2010
- 96913 An Economic Assessment along the Jatropha-based Biodiesel Value Chain In India
by Shinoj, P. & Raju, S.S. & Kumar, Praduman & Msangi, Siwa & Yadav, Pawan & Thorat, Vishal Shankar & Chaudhary, Khyali Ram
- 96914 Impact of Processing Technology in Hilly Region: A Study on Extraction of Apricot Kernel Oil
by Dixit, Anil Kumar & Sharma, P.C. & Nanda, S.K. & Kudos, S.K. Aleksha
- 96915 Value Chain Analysis of Coconut in Orissa
by Kumar, Niraj & Kapoor, Sanjeev
- 96916 Impact of Innovations in Value Chain on Sorghum Farmers
by Rao, B. Dayakar & Patil, J.V. & Rajendraprasad, M.P. & Reddy, K. Nirmal & Devi, Kamini & Sriharsha, B. & Kachui, N.
- 96917 Innovative Technologies, Institutions and Policies for Successful Value Chains for Tur Farmers: A Case Study of NCDEX Spot
by Sinha, Rajesh Kumar & Kumar, Ranjit
- 96918 Exploring Market Potential and Developing Linkages â€“ A Case of Underutilized Fruit Products in India
by Gajanana, T.M. & Gowda, I.N.D. & Reddy, B.M.C.
- 96919 Supply Chain Analysis of Onion and Cauliflower in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Kumar, Sanjay & Vatta, Kamal & Singh, Parminder
- 96920 Value Chains and Retailing of Fresh Vegetables and Fruits, Andhra Pradesh
by Reddy, G.P. & Murthy, M.R.K. & Meena, P.C.
- 96921 Broilersâ€™ Supply Value Chain in the National Capital Region Delhi: A Case Study of Ghazipur Poultry Market
by Gangwar, L.S. & Saran, Sandeep & Kumar, Sarvesh
- 96922 Milk Marketing Chains in Bihar: Implications for Dairy Farmers and Traders
by Kumar, Anjani
- 96923 Value Chains of Milk and Milk Products in Organized Sector of Tamil Nadu â€”A Comparative Analysis
by Babu, D. & Verma, N.K.
- 96924 Understanding Value Addition in Indian Dairy Sector: Some Perspectives
by Singh, Shiv Raj & Datta, K.K.
- 96925 Lessons from Innovative Institutions in the Marketing of Fish and Fishery Products in India
by Kumar, Ganesh & Ravisankar, T. & Suresh, R. & Ramachandra, Bhatta & Vimla, D. Deboral & Kumaran, M. & Mahalakshmi, P. & Shivasakthi Devi, T.
- 96926 Structure, Conduct and Performance of Value Chain in Seaweed farming in India
by Krishnan, M. & Narayanakumar, R.
- 96927 Value Chain Analysis and Financial Viability of Agro-Processing Industries in Himachal Pradesh
by Sharma, K.D. & Pathania, M.S. & Lal, Harbans
- 96928 Value Chain in Poverty Alleviation â€” A Model for Institutional Initiatives for Organizing and Capacity Building of Farm Work Force
by Indira Devi, P. & Hema, M. & Jaikumaran, U.
- 96929 Innovative Payment Solutions in Agricultural Value Chain as a Means for Greater Financial Inclusion
by Pandey, Tushar & Krishna, Nagahari & Vickers, Venetia & Menezes, Antonio & Raghavendra, M.
- 96930 Global Market and Local Players: A Value Chain System of Collaborative Strategies
by Sahoo, B.B.
- 202253 Table of Contents
2010, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 96931 SAARC Agricultural Vision 2020
by Chand, Ramesh
- 96932 Environmental Value of Draught Animals: Saving of Fossil-fuel and Prevention of Greenhouse Gas Emission
by Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh
- 96933 Impact of Environmental Objectives on Optimal Budget Allocations for Agro-environmental Measures â€” A Case Study for Poland
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga
- 96934 Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay to Avert the Negative Externalities of Pollution of Dyeing Industry in Tamil Nadu
by Sivasakthi Devi, T. & Ramasamy, C. & Gurunathan, S.
- 96935 Institutional Credit to Agriculture Sector in India: Status, Performance and Determinants
by Kumar, Anjani & Singh, K.M. & Sinha, Shradhajali
- 96936 Optimal Crop Plans for Sustainable Water Use in Punjab
by Kaur, Baljinder & Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 96937 Economic Evaluation of Investments in Micro Irrigation Structures in Kandi Area of Punjab
by Kaur, Manjeet & Sekhon, M.K. & Mahal, Amrit Kaur
- 96955 Regional Trends and Pattern in Milk Production and Drivers for Future Growth in Gujarat State
by Shah, Jignesh & Dave, Darshana
- 96956 Constraints of Milk Production: A Study on Cooperative and Non-cooperative Dairy Farms in West Bengal
by Sarker, Debnarayan & Ghosh, Bikash Kumar
- 96957 Broiler Production in Punjab â€” An Economic Analysis
by Singh, Varinder Pal & Sharma, V.K. & Sidhu, M.S. & Kingra, H.S.
- 97013 A Study on Staggered Public Procurement of Wheat in Punjab
by Sidhu, M.S. & Singh, Gaganjot
- 97014 An Examination of the Maturity Effect in the Indian Commodities Futures Market
by Verma, Ashutosh & Kumar, C.V.R.S. Vijaya
- 97015 Organic Farming: Status, Issues and Prospects â€“ A Review
by Reddy, B. Suresh
- 97016 Impact of Watershed Development Projects on Seasonal Livestock Migration â€” A Study on Shivalik Foothill Villages in Haryana
by Arya, Swarn Lata
- 97017 Technical Efficiency in Crop Production: A Region-wise Analysis
by Sekhon, M.K. & Mahal, Amrit Kaur & Kaur, Manjeet & Sidhu, M.S.
- 97018 Technical Efficiency of Rice Farms under Irrigated Conditions in Central Gujarat
by Narala, Anuradha & Zala, Y.C.
- 97019 Technical Efficiency of Dryland and Irrigated Wheat Based on Stochastic Model
by Kachroo, Jyoti & Sharma, Arti & Kachroo, Dileep
- 97153 Food Security, Research Priorities and Resource Allocation in South Asia
by Kumar, Praduman & Mruthyunjaya & Chand, Ramesh
- 97154 Impact of Drip Irrigation on Farming System: Evidence from Southern India
by Kumar, D. Suresh & Palanisami, Kuppannan
- 202254 Table of Contents
2010, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 92090 Factor Demand, Output Supply Elasticities and Supply Projections for Major Crops of India
by Kumar, Praduman & Shinoj, P. & Raju, S.S. & Kumar, Anjani & Rich, Karl M. & Msangi, Siwa
- 92091 Indiaâ€™s Livestock Feed Demand: Estimates and Projections
by Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh
- 92092 Agricultural Productivity, Rural Poverty and Nutritional Security: A Micro Evidence of Inter-Linkages from Karnataka State
by Kiresur, V.R. & Melinamani, V.P. & Kulkarni, V.S. & Bharati, Pushpa & Yadav, V.S.
- 92093 Estimation of Economic Returns to Soil and Water Conservation Research â€“ An Ex Ante Analysis
by Rao, C.A. Rama & Kareemulla, Kalakada & Nagasree, K. & Venkateswarlu, B. & Kumar, Shalander
- 92094 Degradation of Common Pastures: An Economics Perspective of its Impact on Livestock Farming and Coping Strategies
by Suresh, S. & Gupta, D.C. & Mann, J.S.
- 92095 Exports of Livestock Products from India: Performance, Competitiveness and Determinants
by Kumar, Anjani
- 92096 Improving Milk Yield Performance of Crossbred Cattle in North-Eastern States of India
by Paul, Debabrata & Chandel, B.S.
- 92097 Quantifying Economic Losses due to Milk Fever in Dairy Farms
by Thirunavukkarasu, M. & Kathiravan, G. & Kalaikannan, A. & Jebarani, W.
- 92098 Marketing of Milk in Various Agro-climatic Zones of Jammu and Kashmir
by Wani, S.A. & Wani, M.H.
- 92156 Evaluation of Economic Losses due to Coccidiosis in Poultry Industry in India
by Bera, Asit Kumar & Bhattacharya, Debasis & Pan, D. & Dhara, A. & Kumar, Satish & Das, S.K.
- 92157 Geographical Indications for Kodagu Coffee â€“ A Socio-economic Feasibility Analysis
by Chethana, A.N. & Nagaraj, N. & Chengappa, P.G. & Gracy, C.P.
- 92158 Marketing System and Efficiency of Indian Major Carps in India
by Kumar, B. Ganesh & Datta, K.K. & Reddy, G. Vidya Sagar & Menon, Muktha
- 92159 Marketed Surplus and Price Spread of Vegetables in Kashmir Valley
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Wani, S.A. & Yousuf, Shahid
- 92160 Supply Side Constrains in Production of Pulses in India: A Case Study of Lentil
by Reddy, A. Amarender & Reddy, G.P.
- 92161 Diagnosis of Pulses Performance of India
by Srivastava, S.K. & Sivaramane, N. & Mathur, V.C.
- 92162 Land Degradation â€“ Its Extent and Determinants in Mountainous Regions of Himachal Pradesh
by Gupta, Sonika & Sharma, R.K.
- 92163 Determinants of Borrowing Behaviour of Farmers â€“ A Comparative Study of Commercial and Co-operative Banks
by Gandhimathi, S. & Vanitha, S.
- 92164 Cost Benefit Analysis and Marketing of Mushroom in Haryana
by Singh, Ram & Bishnoi, D.K. & Singh, Abhey
- 92165 Technical Efficiency of Wheat Production in Punjab: A Regional Analysis
by Kaur, Manjeet & Mahal, Amrit Kaur & Sekhon, M.K. & Kingra, H.S.
- 202255 Table of Contents
2009, Volume 22, Issue 2009
- 57472 Productivity and Profitability Impact of Genetically Modified Crops â€“ An Economic Analysis of Bt Cotton Cultivation in Tamil Nadu
by Loganathan, R. & Balasubramanian, R. & Mani, K. & Gurunathan, S.
- 57473 An Economic Analysis of Modern Rice Production Technology and its Adoption Behaviour in Tamil Nadu
by Devi, K. Sita & Ponnarasi, T.
- 57474 A Study on the Extent of Adoption of Various Recommended Technologies in Wheat Cultivation in Punjab
by Singh, Mandeep & Chahal, S.S.
- 57478 Benefits of Improved Groundnut Technologies to Resource-poor Farmers: A Participatory Approach
by Govindaraj, G. & Kumar, G.D. Satish & Basu, M.S.
- 57480 Efficiencies of Rice Production in Union Territory of Pondicherry
by Nasurudeen, P.
- 57482 Act to Save Groundwater in Punjab: Its Impact on Water Table, Electricity Subsidy and Environment
by Singh, Karam
- 57484 Impacts of Watershed Development Programmes: Experiences and Evidences from Tamil Nadu
by Palanisami, Kuppannan & Kumar, D. Suresh
- 57493 Water-saving Rice Production Technologies in Krishna Western Delta Command of Andhra Pradesh â€“ An Economic Analysis
by Radha, Y. & Reddy, K. Yella & Rao, G. Subba & Chandra, S. Ramesh & Babu, G. Kishore
- 57496 Application of Modified Internal Rate of Return Method for Watershed Evaluation
by Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 57497 Watershed-based Development for Rural Prosperity â€” Evidences from Kerala
by Thomas, K. Jesy & Babu, K. Satheesh & Thomas, E.K.
- 57498 Economic Evaluation of Bahirwadi Watershed in Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra â€“ A Case Study for Replication in Potential Areas
by Tilekar, S.N. & Hange, D.S. & Shendge, P.N. & Kalhapure, S.P. & Amale, A.J.
- 57499 Crop Productivity Losses, Activity Diversification and Livelihood Security â€“ A Study in Resource Degraded Areas of Southern Tamil Nadu
by Thilagavathi, M. & Chandrasekaran, M.
- 57500 Rice Production in India â€” Implications of Land Inequity and Market Imperfections
by Prasanna, P.A. Lakshmi & Kumar, Sant & Singh, Aruna
- 57501 Soil and Water Conservation Works through National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS) in Andhra Pradesh â€” An Analysis of Livelihood Impact
by Kareemulla, Kalakada & Reddy, K. Srinivas & Rao, C.A. Rama & Kumar, Shalander & Venkateswarlu, B.
- 57502 Role of Mobile Phone Technology in Improving Small Farm Productivity
by Mittal, Surabhi & Tripathi, Gaurav
- 57741 Socio-economic Impact of Transgenic Cotton
by Rao, N. Chandrasekhara & Dev, S. Mahendra
- 57742 Market Opportunities and Challenges for Agri-Biotech Products in India
by Rangasamy, N. & Elumalai, K.
- 57743 Socio-economic Impact Assessment of Livelihood Security in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Aquaculture on the Tsunami-hit Lands of Andaman
by Kumar, B. Ganesh & Sendhil, R. & Venkatesh, P. & Raja, R. & Jayakumar, V. & Jeyakumar, S.
- 202250 Table of Contents
2009, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 57393 Emerging Trends in Indian Agriculture: What Can We Learn from these?
by Gulati, Ashok
- 57394 Technical Efficiency of Freshwater Aquaculture and its Determinants in Tripura, India
by Singh, Kehar & Dey, Madan Mohan & Rabbani, Abed G. & Sudhakaran, Pratheesh O. & Thapa, Ganesh
- 57396 Evaluation of Watershed Development Programmes in India Using Economic Surplus Method
by Palanisami, Kuppannan & Kumar, D. Suresh & Wani, S.P. & Giordano, Mark
- 57397 Economic and Ecological Benefits of System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in Tamil Nadu
by Barah, B.C.
- 57399 Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Tomato Production in Karnataka, India: Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach
by Murthy, D. Sreenivasa & Sudha, M. & Hegde, M.R. & Dakshinamoorthy, V.
- 57401 Performance of Egyptian Cotton Exports in International Market
by Hatab, Assem Abu
- 57405 Demand Projections for Foodgrains in India
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh
- 57407 Formal Milk Processing Sector in Assam: Lessons to be Learnt from Institutional Failure
by Sirohi, Smita & Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J.
- 57409 Agricultural Land Market Transactions in Chhattisgarh : A Case Study
by Patil, K.M. & Marothia, Dinesh K.
- 57410 Health Risk Perceptions, Awareness and Handling Behaviour of Pesticides by Farm Workers
by Devi, P. Indira
- 57411 Factors Influencing Economic Viability of Marginal and Small Farmers in Punjab
by Singh, Mandeep & Bhullar, A.S. & Joshi, A.S.
- 57412 Goat Farmersâ€™ Coping Strategy for Sustainable Livelihood Security in Arid Rajasthan: An Empirical Analysis
by Kumar, Shalander & Upadhyay, A.D.
- 57413 Indian Finfish Exports â€“ An Analysis of Export Performance and Revealed Comparative Advantage
by Gopal, Nikita & Jeyanthi, P. & Geethalakshmi, V. & Unnithan, G.R.
- 57414 Micro-Level Decision for Area Shift in Favour of High-Value Crops: A Case of Horticultural Crops
by Mehta, Pradeep Kumar
- 57467 Inadequacies of Institutional Agricultural Credit System in Punjab State
by Singh, Sukhpal & Kaur, Manjeet & Kingra, H.S.
- 57469 Economic Implications of Peste des petits ruminants (PPR) Disease in Sheep and Goats: A Sample Analysis of District Pune, Maharastra
by Thombare, N.N. & Sinha, Mukesh Kumar
- 57470 Sources, Replacement and Management of Paddy Seed by Farmers in Punjab
by Verma, Sangeeta & Sidhu, M.S.
- 202251 Table of Contents
2009, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 57378 Food Security and Indian Agriculture: Policies, Production Performance and Marketing Environment
by Acharya, Shabd S.
- 57379 Challenges for Revival of Indian Agriculture
by Dev, S. Mahendra
- 57380 Rural Employment Diversification in Eastern India: Trends and Determinants
by Kumar, Anjani
- 57381 Impact of Infrastructure and Technology on Agricultural Productivity in Uttar Pradesh
by Prabha & Goswami, Kishor & Chatterjee, Bani
- 57382 Strengthening Pluralistic Agricultural Information Delivery Systems in India
by Adhiguru, P. & Birthal, Pratap Singh & Kumar, B. Ganesh
- 57383 Feasibility Check for Diversification towards Horticultural Production
by Mittal, Surabhi
- 57384 Extent of Groundwater Extraction and Irrigation Efficiency on Farms under Different Water-market Regimes in Central Uttar Pradesh
by Srivastava, S.K. & Kumar, Ranjit & Singh, R.P.
- 57385 Fragile Human Capital Causes Poverty in North Bihar: Some Empirical Evidences
by Kumari, Veena & Singh, R.K.P.
- 57386 A Novel Adoption Index of Selected Agricultural Technologies: Linkages with Infrastructure and Productivity
by Jain, Rajni & Arora, Alka & Raju, S.S.
- 57387 Role of Agricultural R&D Policy in Managing Agrarian Crisis in India
by Kumar, Sant & Mittal, Rashi
- 57388 Economics of Farming Systems in Uttar Pradesh
by Singh, S.P. & Gangwar, B. & Singh, M.P.
- 57389 Impact of Scientific Lac Cultivation Training on Lac Economy â€“ A Study in Jharkhand
by Pal, Govind
- 57390 Land-use Dynamics in Jammu and Kashmir
by Wani, M.H. & Baba, S.H. & Yousuf, Shahid
- 57391 Evolving Milk Pricing Model for Agribusiness Centres: An Econometric Approach
by Saravanakumar, V. & Jain, D.K.
- 57392 Economics of Krishik Bandhu Drip Irrigation: An Empirical Analysis
by Jalajakshi, C.K. & Jagadish, N.
- 202252 Table of Contents
2008, Volume 21, Issue 2008
- 47879 Cover and Contents
- 47880 Contract farming and its implications for input-supply, linkages between markets and farmers in Karnataka
by Nagaraj, N. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Chengappa, P.G. & Roopa, H.S. & Chandakavate, Pramod M.
- 47881 Farmers' perception on risks in fruits and vegetables production: an empirical study of Uttar Pradesh
by Ali, Jabir & Kapoor, Sanjeev
- 47882 Spatial price integration and price transmission among major fish markets in India
by Shinoj, P. & Kumar, B. Ganesh & Sathiadhas, R. & Datta, K.K. & Menon, Muktha & Singh, Shiv Kumar
- 47883 Whether commodity futures market in agriculture is efficient in price discovery? - An econometric analysis
by Easwaran, R. Salvadi & Ramasundaram, P.
- 47884 Domestic fish marketing in India - changing structure, conduct, performance and policies
by Kumar, B. Ganesh & Datta, K.K. & Joshi, P.K. & Katiha, P.K. & Suresh, R. & Ravisankar, T. & Ravindranath, K. & Menon, Muktha
- 47885 Determinants of group performance of women-led agro-processing self-help groups in Kerala
by Joy, Lina & Prema, A. & Krishnan, Sunderrajan
- 47886 A novel agribusiness model for backward linkages with farmers: a case of food retail chain
by Mangala, K.P. & Chengappa, P.G.
- 47887 Trends in private and public investments in agricultural marketing infrastructure in India
by Jairath, M.S.
- 47888 Investments in irrigation projects - an impact analysis
by Kumbhare, S.L. & Sen, Madhurima
- 47889 Rural credit delivery in India: structural constraints and some corrective measures
by Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 47890 Farm-economics of genetically improved carp strains in major Asian countries and carp seed price policy model
by Kumar, Praduman & Dey, Madan Mohan & Barik, Nagesh K.
- 47891 Dynamics of institutional agricultural credit and growth in Punjab: contribution and demand-supply gap
by Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal & Kaur, Arjinder
- 47892 Precision farming technology, adoption decisions and productivity of vegetables in resource-poor environments
by Maheswari, R. & Ashok, K.R. & Prahadeeswaran, M.
- 47893 Analysis of marketing of fish fingerlings and environmental awareness level of fisherman in Dakshin Dinajpur District of West Bengal
by Roy, Tuhin Narayan
- 47894 End Materials
- 202247 Table of Contents
December 2008, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 47669 Agricultural Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in South Asia: A Review and Policy Implications
by Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi & Hossain, Mahabub
- 47670 Development of Livelihood Index for Different Agro-Climatic Zones of India
by Rai, Anil & Sharma, S.D. & Sahoo, Prachi Misra & Malhotra, P.K.
- 47671 Effect of Sand Mining on Economic Performance of Groundwater Irrigation in Cuddalore District of Tamil Nadu
by Selvakumar, R. & Venkataraman, R. & Sundaravaradarajan, K.R.
- 47672 Concerns of Groundwater Depletion and Irrigation Efficiency in Punjab Agriculture: A Micro-Level Study
by Jeevandas, Anupama & Singh, R.P. & Kumar, Ranjit
- 47673 Rural Employment and Income: The Inter-household Variations in Punjab
by Vatta, Kamal & Garg, B.R. & Sidhu, M.S.
- 47674 Socio-economic Dimensions of Equine-rearing in Himachal Pradesh
by Chauhan, S.K.
- 47675 Adoption of Integrated Pest Management Practices in Paddy and Cotton: A Case Study in Haryana and Punjab
by Singh, Alka & Vasisht, A.K. & Kumar, Ranjit & Das, D.K.
- 47676 Returns and Economic Efficiency of Sheep Farming in Semi-arid Regions: A Study in Rajasthan
by Suresh, A. & Gupta, D.C. & Mann, J.S.
- 47677 Marketing Efficiency of Dairy Products for Co-operative and Private Dairy Plants in Tamil Nadu - A Comparative Analysis
by Rangasamy, N. & Dhaka, J.P.
- 47678 Contract Farming: Problems, Prospects and its Effect on Income and Employment
by Kumar, Jagdish & Kumar K., Prakash
- 47679 Economic Analysis of Crop Production and Dairy Farming on Marginal and Small Farms in Punjab
by Singh, Mandeep & Joshi, A.S.
- 47680 Analysis of Spatial Cointegration amongst Major Wholesale Egg Markets in India
by Saran, Sandeep & Gangwar, L.S.
- 47681 Aquacultural Potential of Derelict Waterbodies â€“ A Case Study
by Dash, H.K. & Sahoo, P.K. & Biswal, J.
- 47682 An Economic Analysis of Agricultural Sustainability in Orissa
by Hatai, L.D. & Sen, Chandra
- 47683 Instability in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture â€” A Disaggregate Analysis
by Chand, Ramesh & Raju, S.S.
- 47684 Fitting of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Revisited
- 47685 Economic Analysis of Transaction Cost on Kolaramma Tank Watershed in Eastern Dry Zone of Karnataka
by Lokesha, H. & Prakash, T.N. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Chandarshekar
- 47686 Modelling of Economic Losses due to Some Important Diseases in Goats in India
by Singh, B. & Prasad, Shiv
- 47687 Abstracts of M.Sc. Theses
- 47688 Abstracts of Ph.D. Theses
- 47689 End Materials
- 47690 Cover and Contents Pages