Citations for "Modelling Emerging Market Risk Premia Using Higher Moments"
by Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Athayde, Gustavo Monteiro de, 2002. "On Certain Geometric Aspects of Portfolio Optimisation with Higher Moments," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 453, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Martin Eling, 2006. "Performance measurement of hedge funds using data envelopment analysis," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 442-471, December.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & White, Halbert, 2004. "On more robust estimation of skewness and kurtosis," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 56-73, March.
- Maheu, John M. & McCurdy, Thomas H. & Zhao, Xiaofei, 2013.
"Do jumps contribute to the dynamics of the equity premium?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 457-477.
- John M. Maheu & Thomas H. McCurdy & Xiaofei Zhao, 2012. "Do Jumps Contribute to the Dynamics of the Equity Premium?," Working Paper Series 47_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- X. Henry Wang & Carmen F. Menezes, 2004.
"Increasing Outer Risk,"
0413, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 23 Dec 2004.
- Malevergne, Y. & Sornette, D., 2007.
"Self-consistent asset pricing models,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 149-171.
- Nishioka, Shinichi & Baba, Naohiko, 2008. "Risk taking by Japanese bond investors: Testing the "reach for yields" hypothesis in the Japanese bond markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 691-707, November.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004.
"Optimal Portfolio Allocation Under Higher Moments,"
108, Banque de France.
- Hwang, Soosung & Pedersen, Christian S., 2004. "Asymmetric risk measures when modelling emerging markets equities: evidence for regional and timing effects," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 109-128, March.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2008. "Test of Multi-moment Capital Asset Pricing Model: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:49, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Galagedera, Don U.A., 2007. "An alternative perspective on the relationship between downside beta and CAPM beta," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 4-19, March.
- Stephen E. Satchell & Shaun A. Bond, 2004. "Asymmetry, Loss Aversion and Forecasting," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 160, Econometric Society.
- Kumar, Satish & Trück, Stefan, 2014. "Unbiasedness and risk premiums in the Indian currency futures market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 13-32.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002. "Multi-Moments Method for Portfolio Management: Generalized Capital Asset Pricing Model in Homogeneous and Heterogeneous markets," Papers cond-mat/0207475, arXiv.org.
- Ewa Majerowska, . "Validity of the optimal portfolio allocation model with price constraints on the example of the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Alexander Eastman & Brian Lucey, 2008. "Skewness and asymmetry in futures returns and volumes," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 777-800.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "The conditional pricing of currency and inflation risks in Africa's equity markets," MPRA Paper 56100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2010.
"Testing conditional asset pricing models: An emerging market perspective,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 897-918, September.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Testing Conditional Asset Pricing Models: An Emerging Market Perspective," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don UA, 2007. "Testing Asset Pricing Models in Emerging Markets: An Examination of Higher Order Co-Moments and Alternative Factor Models," MPRA Paper 25020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2000.
"Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis: Existence and Persistence,"
77, Banque de France.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2000. "Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis : Existence and Persistence," Les Cahiers de Recherche 710, HEC Paris.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Elizabeth A. Maharaj, 2004.
"Wavelet timescales and conditional relationship between higher-order systematic co-moments and portfolio returns: evidence in Australian data,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
16/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Elizabeth A. Maharaj, 2004. "Wavelet timescales and conditional relationship between higher- order systematic co-moments and portfolio returns: evidence in Australian data," Finance 0409056, EconWPA.
- Petros Messis & Achilleas Zapranis, 2014. "Herding behaviour and volatility in the Athens Stock Exchange," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(5), pages 572-590.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2013. "Market skewness risk and the cross section of stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 46-68.
- Bonato, Matteo, 2011. "Robust estimation of skewness and kurtosis in distributions with infinite higher moments," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 77-87, June.
- A. Sancetta & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "New Test Statistics for Market Timing with Application to Emerging markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0222, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stefan Trück & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Convenience yields and risk premiums in the EU-ETS - Evidence from the Kyoto commitment period," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Salem, Nechi & Hui, Zhu, 2014. "Dependence patterns across Gulf Arab stock markets: a copula approach," MPRA Paper 56566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Tae-Hwan & White, Halbert, 2003. "On More Robust Estimation of Skewness and Kurtosis: Simulation and Application to the S&P500 Index," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7b52v07p, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 2003. "Conditional volatility, skewness, and kurtosis: existence, persistence, and comovements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1699-1737, August.
- Alessio Sancetta & Stephen Satchell, 2005. "New test statistics for market timing with applications to emerging markets hedge funds," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 419-443.
- Shaun Bond & Stephen Satchell, 2006. "Asymmetry and downside risk in foreign exchange markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 313-332.
- Y. Malevergne & V. F. Pisarenko & D. Sornette, 2003. "Empirical Distributions of Log-Returns: between the Stretched Exponential and the Power Law?," Papers physics/0305089, arXiv.org.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Asteriou, Dimitrios & Bashmakova, Yuliya, 2013. "Assessing the impact of oil returns on emerging stock markets: A panel data approach for ten Central and Eastern European Countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 204-211.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2005. "Conditional Asset Allocation under Non-Normality: How Costly is the Mean-Variance Criterion?," FAME Research Paper Series rp132, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.