Citations for "Capital Accumulation and Annuities in an Adverse Selection Economy"
by Eichenbaum, Martin S & Peled, Dan
- Ben Heijdra & Laurie Reijnders, 2013.
"Economic Growth and Longevity Risk with Adverse Selection,"
Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Laurie S. M. Reijnders, 2009. "Economic Growth and Longevity Risk with Adverse Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 2898, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005.
"Wealth inequality: data and models,"
Working Paper Series
WP-05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Oliver Fabel, 1995. "Disability insurance in an optimal pension scheme," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Amy Finkelstein & James Poterba & Casey Rothschild, 2006.
"Redistribution by Insurance Market Regulation: Analyzing a Ban on Gender-Based Retirement Annuities,"
NBER Working Papers
12205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finkelstein, Amy & Poterba, James & Rothschild, Casey, 2009. "Redistribution by insurance market regulation: Analyzing a ban on gender-based retirement annuities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana, 2012.
"Accounting for non-annuitization,"
42792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000. "A Joint Model of Labor Supply and Consumption Decisions Under Uncertainty," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0196, Econometric Society.
- Pecchenino, Rowena A & Pollard, Patricia S, 1997.
"The Effects of Annuities, Bequests, and Aging in an Overlapping Generations Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 26-46, January.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 1995. "The effects of annuities, bequests, and aging in an overlapping generations model of endogenous growth," Working Papers 1995-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toan Phan, 2016. "Information, Insurance and the Sustainability of Sovereign Debt," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 22, pages 93-108, October.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Quantitative Models of Wealth Inequality: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 21106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steinorth, Petra, 2012. "The demand for enhanced annuities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 973-980.
- Oded Palmon & Avia Spivak, 2007. "Adverse selection and the market for annuities," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 37-59, June.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2003. "The Annuity Puzzle Revisited," Working Papers wp055, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000.
"A Dynamic Model Of Labor Supply, Consumption/Saving, And Annuity Decisions Under Uncertainty,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
128, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000. "A Dynamic Model of Labor Supply, Consumption/Saving, and Annuity Decisions under Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 00-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Anderberg, 1999. "Adverse selection, competition, and linear self-insurance," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 3-15, Spring.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jochen O. Mierau, 2009. "Annuity Market Imperfection, Retirement and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2002. "When Can Partial Public Insurance Produce Pareto Improvements?," NBER Working Papers 9035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.