Citations for "Capital Accumulation and Annuities in an Adverse Selection Economy"
by Eichenbaum, Martin S & Peled, Dan
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2006.
"Wealth Inequality: Data and Models,"
NBER Working Papers
12550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steinorth, Petra, 2012. "The demand for enhanced annuities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 973-980.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 1995.
"The effects of annuities, bequests, and aging in an overlapping generations model of endogenous growth,"
1995-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pecchenino, Rowena A & Pollard, Patricia S, 1997. "The Effects of Annuities, Bequests, and Aging in an Overlapping Generations Model of Endogenous Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 26-46, January.
- Svetlana Pashchenko, 2010.
"Accounting for non-annuitization,"
2010 Meeting Papers
563, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Laurie S. M. Reijnders, 2009.
"Economic Growth and Longevity Risk with Adverse Selection,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2898, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben Heijdra & Laurie Reijnders, 2013. "Economic Growth and Longevity Risk with Adverse Selection," De Economist, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Amy Finkelstein & James Poterba & Casey Rothschild, 2006.
"Redistribution by Insurance Market Regulation: Analyzing a Ban on Gender-Based Retirement Annuities,"
NBER Working Papers
12205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finkelstein, Amy & Poterba, James & Rothschild, Casey, 2009. "Redistribution by insurance market regulation: Analyzing a ban on gender-based retirement annuities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O., 2012.
"The individual life-cycle, annuity market imperfections and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 876-890.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jochen O. Mierau, 2009. "Annuity Market Imperfection, Retirement and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2003. "The Annuity Puzzle Revisited," Working Papers wp055, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Quantitative Models of Wealth Inequality: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 21106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Fabel, 1995. "Disability insurance in an optimal pension scheme," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2002. "When Can Partial Public Insurance Produce Pareto Improvements?," NBER Working Papers 9035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2000. "Life Insurance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5369, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000.
"A Dynamic Model Of Labor Supply, Consumption/Saving, And Annuity Decisions Under Uncertainty,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
128, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000. "A Dynamic Model of Labor Supply, Consumption/Saving, and Annuity Decisions under Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 00-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Oded Palmon & Avia Spivak, 2007. "Adverse selection and the market for annuities," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 37-59, June.
- Roozbeh Hosseini, 2008. "Adverse Selection in the Annuity Market and the Role for Social Security," 2008 Meeting Papers 264, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dan Anderberg, 1999. "Adverse selection, competition, and linear self-insurance," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 3-15, Spring.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000. "A Joint Model of Labor Supply and Consumption Decisions Under Uncertainty," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0196, Econometric Society.