Citations for " A Reference Price Model of Brand Choice for Frequently Purchased Products"
by Winer, Russell S
- Ordonez, Lisa D., 1998. "The Effect of Correlation between Price and Quality on Consumer Choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 258-273, September.
- Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Schumann, David W. & Fairhurst, Ann, 2010. "Consideration of an expected future deal in assessing the value of a present deal: Forward-looking bargain shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 84-90, January.
- Copeland, Phyllis V. & Cuccia, Andrew D., 2002. "Multiple Determinants of Framing Referents in Tax Reporting and Compliance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 499-526, May.
- Raju, Jagmohan S., 1995. "Theoretical models of sales promotions: Contributions, limitations, and a future research agenda," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-17, August.
- Alfred Taudes & Christian Rudloff, 2012. "Integrating inventory control and a price change in the presence of reference price effects: a two-period model," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, February.
- Yabar, J., 2012. "Wait, bond, and buy : Consumer responses to economic crisis," Other publications TiSEM c4298dbe-ef10-433c-91fc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hruschka, Harald & Fettes, Werner & Probst, Markus, 2004. "An empirical comparison of the validity of a neural net based multinomial logit choice model to alternative model specifications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 166-180, November.
- Marine Le Gall-Ely, 2009. "Définition, mesure et déterminants du consentement à payer du consommateur : synthèse critique et voies de recherche," Post-Print hal-00522826, HAL.
- Dang Jha Priya, . "A Review of Theoretical Perspectives Applied to Sales Promotion and a New Perspective based on Mental Accounting Theory," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-03-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- van Oest, R.D. & Paap, R., 2004. "Analyzing the effects of past prices on reference price formation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kevin Dayaratna & P. Kannan, 2012. "A mathematical reformulation of the reference price," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 839-849, September.
- Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Farías, Pablo, 2012. "Determinants of in-store price knowledge for packaged products: An empirical study in a Chilean hypermarket," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1759-1766.
- Jani Toros, 2014. "The Impact of Price Ranges to the Pricing," Faculty of Management Koper Monograph Series, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, number 978-961-266-169-4.
- Makoto Abe, 2001. "Investigating Behavioral Explanations for Asymmetric Price Competition," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-125, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Heidhues, Paul & Köszegi, Botond, 2005.
"The Impact of Consumer Loss Aversion on Pricing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryan, Mandy & San Miguel, Fernando, 2000. "Testing for consistency in willingness to pay experiments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 305-317, June.
- József Sákovics, 2011.
"Reference distorted prices,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 339-363, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:29-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chandrashekaran, R., 2001. "The implications of individual differences in reference price utilization for designing effective price communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 85-91, August.
- Sivakumar, K., 2003. "Price-tier competition: Distinguishing between intertier competition and intratier competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 947-959, December.
- Lim, Lewis K.S., 2013. "Mapping competitive prediction capability: Construct conceptualization and performance payoffs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1576-1586.
- Heidhues, Paul & Koszegi, Botond, 2014.
"Regular prices and sales,"
Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), January.
- Keane, Michael, 1997. "Current Issues in Discrete Choice Modeling," MPRA Paper 52515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Fischer & Dean Karlan & Margaret McConnell & Pia Raffler, 2014. "To Charge or Not to Charge: Evidence from a Health Products Experiment in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 20170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buil, Isabel & de Chernatony, Leslie & Martínez, Eva, 2013. "Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 115-122.
- Maxwell, Sarah, 2002. "Rule-based price fairness and its effect on willingness to purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-212, April.
- Bart Bronnenberg & Jean Dubé & Carl Mela & Paulo Albuquerque & Tulin Erdem & Brett Gordon & Dominique Hanssens & Guenter Hitsch & Han Hong & Baohong Sun, 2008. "Measuring long-run marketing effects and their implications for long-run marketing decisions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 367-382, December.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael Katz & Baohong Sun, 2010. "A simple test for distinguishing between internal reference price theories," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 303-332, September.
- Raghubir, Priya, 2006. "An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1053-1062, October.
- Mantin, Benny & Gillen, David, 2011. "The hidden information content of price movements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 385-393, June.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanjog Misra, 2005. "Generalized Reverse Discrete Choice Models," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 175-200, June.
- Tülin Erdem & Susumu Imai & Michael Keane, 2003.
"Brand and Quantity Choice Dynamics Under Price Uncertainty,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-64, March.
- Erdem, Tulin & Imai, Susumu & Keane, Michael, 2003. "Brand and Quantity Choice Dynamics Under Price Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 52516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Ratchford, 2014. "Perceptions of price (un)fairness in a channel context," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 343-353, December.
- Chu, Hsunchi & Liao, Shuling, 2010. "Buying while expecting to sell: The economic psychology of online resale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1073-1078, September.
- Arieh Gavious & Oded Lowengart, 2012. "Price–quality relationship in the presence of asymmetric dynamic reference quality effects," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 137-161, March.
- Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Cui, Annie Peng, 2013. "To influence or not to influence: External reference price strategies in pay-what-you-want pricing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 275-281.
- Moon, Sangkil & Voss, Glenn, 2009. "How do price range shoppers differ from reference price point shoppers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 31-38, January.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin, 2013. "Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-353.
- Cenk Koçaş & Kivilcim Dogerlioglu-Demir, 2014. "An empirical investigation of consumers’ willingness-to-pay and the demand function: The cumulative effect of individual differences in anchored willingness-to-pay responses," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 139-152, June.
- Michael P. Keane, 2013. "Panel data discrete choice models of consumer demand," Economics Papers 2013-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Carmen Lee & Roman Kraeussl & Andr� Lucas & Leonard J. Paas, 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Investor Decision-Making: How Adaptation to Losses affects Future Selling Decisions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-112/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges, 2012. "Dual role of price and myopia in a marketing channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 284-295.
- McDonald, Mark & Rascher, Daniel, 2000. "Does Bat Day Make Cents? The Effect of Promotions on the Demand for Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 25739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gyau, Amos & Somogyi, Simon A., 2012. "Exploring the multi-dimensional nature of price satisfaction in business to business suppliers' relationship performance," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 5(1), pages 42-53.
- Reiner, Gerald & Fichtinger, Johannes, 2009. "Demand forecasting for supply processes in consideration of pricing and market information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 55-62, March.
- Zhang, Jie & Kevin Chiang, Wei–yu & Liang, Liang, 2014. "Strategic pricing with reference effects in a competitive supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 126-135.
- Gonul, Fusun F., 1998. "Estimating price expectations in the OTC medicine market: An application of dynamic stochastic discrete choice models to scanner panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 41-56, November.
- Greg Fischer & Dean Karlan & Margaret McConnell & Pia Raffler, 2014. "To Charge or Not to Charge: Evidence from a Health Products Experiment in Uganda," Working Papers 1041, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kivetz, Ran & Simonson, Itamar, 2003. "The Role of Effort Advantage in Consumer Response to Loyalty Programs: The Idiosyncratic Fit Heuristic," Research Papers 1738r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Besa Shahini & Yllka Azemi, 2013. "Challenges of Tuition fee’s decision: Private Universities case in Kosovo," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(50), pages 87-100, December.