Citations for "Implicit Contracts and Fixed Price Equilibria"
by Azariadis, Costas & Stiglitz, Joseph E
- Russell Cooper, 1983. "Worker Asymmetric Information and Involuntary Unemployment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 671R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 1984.
- Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2008.
"A dynamic auction for differentiated items under price rigidities,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 278-281, May.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2007. "A Dynamic Auction for Differentiated Items under Price Rigidities," Discussion Paper 2007-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marston, Richard C. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985.
"Macroeconomic stabilization through taxation and indexation: The use of firm-specific information,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 375-395, November.
- Richard C. Marston & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985. "Macroeconomic Stabilization Through Taxation and Indexation: The use ofFirm-Specific Information," NBER Working Papers 1586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1987.
" Incentive Compatible Trade Policies,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 373-87.
- Dennis A.V. Dittrich, 2004. "Wages, Length of Relationship and Bargaining Power: An experimental study in a world of complete contracts," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Roger Backhouse & Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomics: An Episode In The Transformation Of Modern Macroeconomics," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 012, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hanes, Christopher, 2010. "The rise and fall of the sliding scale, or why wages are no longer indexed to product prices," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 49-67, January.
- Tommy Andersson & Zaifu Yang & Dongmo Zhang, 2014.
"How to Efficiently Allocate Houses under Price Controls?,"
14/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andersson , Tommy & Yang , Zaifu & Zhang , Dongmo, 2014. "How to Efficiently Allocate Houses under Price Controls?," Working Papers 2014:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Navarra Cecilia & Tortia Ermanno, 2011. "Employer’s moral hazard and the emergence of worker cooperatives," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201103, University of Turin.
- Darrough, Masako N. & Pourjalali, Hamid & Saudagaran, Shahrokh, 1998. "Earnings management in Japanese companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 313-334.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20080017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013.
"Employer moral hazard, wage rigidity and worker cooperatives: A theoretical appraisal,"
AICCON Working Papers
117-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2014. "Employer Moral Hazard, Wage Rigidity, and Worker Cooperatives: A Theoretical Appraisal," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(3), pages 707-726, September.
- Ian M. McDonald, 1984. "Trying to Understand Stagflation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 17(3), pages 32-56.
- Juan Duque & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2006. "Wages and productivity: the role of labour market institutions in OECD countries," Empirica, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 231-243, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987.
"Pareto Efficient and Optimal Taxation and the New New Welfare Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
2189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1987. "Pareto efficient and optimal taxation and the new new welfare economics," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 991-1042 Elsevier.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994.
"Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Burkle, Thomas, 2003. "The Advantage of Employing Workers With Short Time Perspectives," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6pg5q88n, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013.
"Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms,"
DEM Discussion Papers
2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ermanno Celeste Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," Econometica Working Papers wp46, Econometica.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer’s moral hazard and wage rigidity," MPRA Paper 46343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arun K. Mukhopadhyay & John Chamard, 1987. "Government Incentives for a Profit Sharing System: A Case for Subsidy through Pay Insurance," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 13(4), pages 529-533, December.
- Herbert G. Grubel & Z. A. Spindler, 1984. "Bonus Pay Systems for Greater Economic Stability," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(2), pages 185-192, June.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Calmès, 2003. "Poignée de main invisible et persistance des cycles économiques : une revue de la littérature," Working Papers 03-40, Bank of Canada.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2013. "How do worker cooperatives stabilize employment? The role of profit reinvestment into locked assets," Working Papers 1307, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Hau, Harald, 2002.
"Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Openness: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 611-30, August.
- Hau, Harald, 2000. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Openness: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2008. "A dynamic auction for differentiated items under price rigidity," Other publications TiSEM dbce61c1-07fd-4e95-a9c1-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- B. Gabriela Mundaca & Jon Strand, 2005.
"A risk allocation approach to optimal exchange rate policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 398-421, July.
- B. Gabriela Mundaca & Jon Strand, 2004. "A Risk Allocation Approach to Optimal Exchange Rate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1361, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oliver Fabel, 1990. "Implicit contracts with effort incentives," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Jacques Rogozinski, 1998. "High Price for Change: Privatization in Mexico," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 16438, April.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1996. "Macro- and microeconomic consequences of wage rigidity," Working Paper 9607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Maria Scattaglia, 1994. "Politiche per l'occupazione e Microfondamenti "Keynesiani" dell'economia del lavoro," Working Papers 196, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roger A. McCain, 1987. "Acceptable Contracts, Opportunism, and Rigid Hourly Wages," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 205-213, Jul-Sep.