Citations for "A Utilitarian Approach to the Concept of Equality in Public Expenditure"
by Arrow, Kenneth J
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Mario, .
"Unequal wages for equal utilities,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2369, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana María Iregui, .
"Decentralised Provision of Quasi- Private Goods: The Case of Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
203, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Iregui, Ana Maria, 2005. "Decentralised provision of quasi-private goods: The case of Colombia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 683-706, July.
- Ana María Iregui, 2002. "Decentralised Provision Of Quasi-Private Goods: The Case Of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002251, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jere Behrman, 1987. "Is Child Schooling A Poor Proxy for Child Quality?," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 341-359, August.
- Maskin, Eric & Riley, John, 1985.
"Input versus output incentive schemes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, October.
- M. Fleurbaey & R. J. Gary-Bobo & D. Maguain, 2000.
"Education, Distributive Justice, and Adverse Selection,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002. "Education, distributive justice, and adverse selection," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 113-150, April.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Maguain, Denis, 2002. "Education, Distributive Justice and Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 2897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darío Maldonado, 2007.
"The Design Of Optimal Education Policies When Individuals Differ In Inheritedwealth And Ability,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Dario Maldonado, 2007. "The design of optimal education policies when individuals differ in inherited wealth and ability," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003975, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007.
"Health Insurance, Cost Expectations, and Adverse Job Turnover,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-034, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching‐to Albert Ma, 2011. "Health insurance, cost expectations, and adverse job turnover," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1979.
"Inequality Within and Between Families,"
NBER Working Papers
0405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1999. "Equal Opportunities in Education: Market Equilibrium and Public Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Sutton, 2002. "Vertical and horizontal aspects of socio-economic inequity in general practitioner contacts in Scotland," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 537-549.
- CREMER, Helmuth & DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Education and social mobility,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2248, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2009. "Education and social mobility," CORE Discussion Papers 2009023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe De Donder & Pierre Pestieau, 2010. "Education and Social Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2951, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andersen, Torben M, 2015. "Social background, education and inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bas Jacobs, 2002. "An investigation of education finance reform; graduate taxes and income contingent loans in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 9, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Simona GRASSI, 2006. "On the characteristics of a mixed system of provision of a private good. An application to health care," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Elisha A. Pazner, 1975. "Equity Foundations of Welfare Economics," Discussion Papers 190, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.