Citations for "In A World Without Borders: The Impact Of Taxes On Internet Commerce"
by Austan Goolsbee
- 渡辺, 智之, 2000. "クロスボーダー取引と消費課税 : 電子商取引への対応," Discussion Paper Series a392, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kolko, Jed, 2006.
"Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?,"
3363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jed Kolko, 2007. "Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?," PPIC Working Papers 2007.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2005. "The diffusion of electronic business in the United States," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 11-34.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2008.
"Inflation, price competition, and consumer search technology,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3780-3806, December.
- Makoto Watanabe, 2006. "Inflation, Price Competition and Consumer Search Technology," Economics Working Papers we065623, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Michael Keen, 2002. "Some International Issues in Commodity Taxation," IMF Working Papers 02/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Skidmore & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2005.
"Cross-Border Shopping and the Sales Tax: A Reexamination of Food Purchases in West Virginia,"
05-07, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Mark Skidmore, 2005. "Cross-Border Shopping and the Sales Tax: A Reexamination of Food Purchases in West Virginia," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-07, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2011.
"Limited and Varying Consumer Attention: Evidence from Shocks to the Salience of Bank Overdraft Fees,"
NBER Working Papers
17028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2011. "Limited and varying consumer attention: evidence from shocks to the salience of bank overdraft fees," Working Papers 11-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hart, David M., 2009. "Accounting for change in national systems of innovation: A friendly critique based on the U.S. case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 647-654, May.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2004. "The diffusion of electronic business in the U.S," Working Papers 2004-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Friberg, Richard & Asplund, Marcus & Wilander, Fredrik, 2005.
"Demand and Distance: Evidence on Cross-Border Shopping,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
587, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Asplund, Marcus & Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik, 2007. "Demand and distance: Evidence on cross-border shopping," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 141-157, February.
- Asplund, Björn Marcus & Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik, 2005. "Demand and Distance: Evidence on Cross-Border Shopping," CEPR Discussion Papers 4983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce, Donald & Fox, William F., 2000. "E-Commerce in the Context of Declining State Sales Tax Bases," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 1373-90, December.
- Austan Goolsbee & Judith Chevalier, 2002.
"Measuring Prices and Price Competition Online: Amazon and Barnes and Noble,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm290, Yale School of Management, revised 12 Sep 2008.
- Austan Goolsbee & Judith Chevalier, 2002. "Measuring Prices and Price Competition Online: Amazon and Barnes and Noble," NBER Working Papers 9085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leal, Andrés & López-Laborda, Julio & Rodrigo, Fernando, 2009. "Prices, taxes and automotive fuel cross-border shopping," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-234.
- Khan, Beethika S., 2004. "Consumer Adoption of Online Banking: Does Distance Matter?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bt1d76s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Huberto Ennis & Todd Keister, 2001. "Optimal policy with probabilistic equilibrium selection," Working Paper 01-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Elgin, Ceyhun, 2013.
"Internet usage and the shadow economy: Evidence from panel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 111-121.
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012. "Internet Usage and the Shadow Economy: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 2012/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Charles McLure, 1999. "Electronic Commerce and the State Retail Sales Tax: A Challenge to American Federalism," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 193-224, May.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2005. "Assessing the Value of On-line Information Using a Two-sided Equilibrium Search Model in the Real Estate Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Austan Goolsbee, 2000. "Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive?," NBER Working Papers 7996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blum, Bernardo S. & Goldfarb, Avi, 2006. "Does the internet defy the law of gravity?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 384-405, December.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Hassan Khodavaisi & Gareth Myles, 2005. "Tax Principles, Product Differentiation and the Nature of Competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 695-712, November.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "Preferential Taxation of E-Commerce: Imperfectly Competitive Retail Markets and Trade Costs," Economics Working Papers 2004-9, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002.
"Internet economics and policy: An Australian perspective,"
10686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Internet Economics and Policy: An Australian Perspective," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 343-57, September.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "On the Possibility and Desirability of Taxing E-Commerce," Economics Working Papers 2004-8, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2006. "Internet Retail Demand: Taxes, Geography, and Online-Offline Competition," NBER Working Papers 12242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Bach & Markus Hubbert & Walter Müller, 2000. "Taxation of E-Commerce: Persistent Problems and Recent Developments," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(4), pages 657-678.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2001. "The Implications of Electronic Commerce for Fiscal Policy (and Vice Versa)," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 13-23, Winter.
- Beethika Khan, 2004. "Consumer Adoption of Online Banking: Does Distance Matter?," Development and Comp Systems 0407002, EconWPA.
- Hu, Yu Jeffrey & Tang, Zhulei, 2014. "The impact of sales tax on internet and catalog sales: Evidence from a natural experiment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 84-90.
- Kolko, Jed, 2010. "How broadband changes online and offline behaviors," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 144-152, May.
- Lewis Evans and Patrick Hughes, 2003. "Competition Policy in Small Distant Open Economies: Some Lessons from the Economics Literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/31, New Zealand Treasury.
- Goolsbee, Austan & Zittrain, Jonathan, 1999. "Evaluating the Costs and Benefits of Taxing Internet Commerce," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 3), pages 413-28, September.
- Kolko, Jed, 2007. "Dialing While Fishtailing: How Mobile Phones, Hands-Free Laws, and Driving Conditions Interact to Affect Traffic Fatalities," MPRA Paper 4135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2004102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lesley Chiou, 2005. "Empirical Analysis of Retail Competition: Spatial Differentiation at Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, and Their Competitors," Occidental Economics Working Papers 3, Occidental College, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.