Citations for "Monopoly and Quality Distortion: Effects and Remedies"
by Besanko, David & Donnenfeld, Shabtai & White, Lawrence J
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:20:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ida Ferrara & Charles Plourde, 1998.
"Refillable Versus Non-Refillable Containers The Impact Of Regulatory Measures On Packaging Mix And Quality Choices,"
1998_03, York University, Department of Economics.
- Ferrara, Ida & Plourde, Charles, 2003. "Refillable versus non-refillable containers: the impact of regulatory measures on packaging mix and quality choices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 1-13.
- Giulio Ecchia & Luca Lambertini, 1995.
"Minimum Quality Standards and Collusion,"
235, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hans Zenger, 2006. "The Optimal Regulation of Product Quality under Monopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(13), pages 1-4.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2006. "Regulating a Monopoly Offering Priority Service," MPRA Paper 991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matt Shum & S Esteban & E Miyagawa, 2003.
"Nonlinear Pricing with Self-Control Preferences,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
503, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Luca LAMBERTINI, 1997.
"The multiproduct monopolist under vertical differentiation : An inductive approach,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
1997021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luca Lambertini, 1995. "The Multiproduct Monopolist Under Vertical Differentiations: an Inductive Approach," Working Papers 226, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2009. "Regulatory effects on the market penetration and capacity of reliability differentiated service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 199-217, October.
- Daniel Flores, 2009. "All you can drink: should we worry about quality?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Rettab, Belaid, 2012. "A welfare measure of consumer vulnerability to rising prices of food imports in the UAE," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 554-560.
- Alexander Kemnitz & Cyrus Hemmasi, 2003. "Price ceilings and quality competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(20), pages 1-9.
- Pierre Fleckinger, 2007. "Collective Reputation and Market Structure: Regulating the Quality vs Quantity Trade-of," Working Papers hal-00243080, HAL.
- Ida Ferrara, 2007. "Automobile quality choice under pollution control regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 353-372, November.
- Bonroy, Olivier, 2003.
"Le standard de qualité minimale est-il un instrument socialement optimal? Une revue de littérature,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Olivier Bonroy, 2006. "Le standard de qualité minimale est-il un instrument socialement optimal ?. Une revue de littérature," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(1), pages 35-53.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2010.
"R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 113-124, March.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2004. "R&D for Quality Improvement and Network Externalities," Working Papers 516, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- G. Ecchia & L. Lambertini, 1997. "Full vs Partial Market Coverage with Minimum Quality Standards," Working Papers 285, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- E. Glen Weyl, 2010. "A Price Theory of Multi-sided Platforms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1642-72, September.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Alexander Konovalov, 2014.
"Too much or too little? Price-discrimination in a market for credence goods,"
2014-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Too Much or Too Little? Price-Discrimination in a Market for Credence Goods," Working Papers in Economics 582, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Collective Voluntary Agreements and the Production of Less Polluting Products," Working papers 2006-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Luca Lambertini, 1995. "Product Innovation Under Vertical Differentiation and the Persistence of Monoply," Working Papers 227, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini, 1998. "Does Monopoly Undersupply Product Quality?," Working Papers 317, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991.
"Duopoly and Quality Standards,"
Cahiers de recherche
9128, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Luca Lambertini & Manuela Mosca, 1996. "Regulation of A Vertically Differentiated Market Through Taxation/Subsidization of Product Quality," Working Papers 247, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2006:i:13:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2010. "Quality standards for passenger trains: Political majorities and environmental costs," Economics Department Working Paper Series 8, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1996. "Product line competition in vertically differentiated markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-414, May.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 1998. "Monopoly, Quality, and Network Externalities," Working Papers 334, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hoffmann, Ruben, 2006. "Quality policy, market structure and investment behavior in the food marketing chain," Department of Economics publications 1117, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Porteiro, Nicolas, 2005. "Regulation of specialized medical care with public and private provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 221-246, March.
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles," Working papers 2007-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.